Sungkyunkwan Scandal (KBS2 , 2010)

Discuss Korean drama series here.
arakira
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by arakira » Sep 29th, '10, 14:23

Yes, thanks for the link! Me feels the same, too. Watching kdrama raw is a first for me :heart:

Oh Issy, your desktop pic?! Do you ever use your PC for work?! :blink
If I had such a handsome guy give me such a stare whenever I open my laptop I could never find the motivation to work :P

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Sep 29th, '10, 14:26

Ever since QSD ended I didn't wait with anticipation for another episode of any drama (yess, sorry KNG).
And those bastards know how to end it with a cliffhanger!

Issy

Post by Issy » Sep 29th, '10, 14:36

arakira wrote:Yes, thanks for the link! Me feels the same, too. Watching kdrama raw is a first for me :heart:

Oh Issy, your desktop pic?! Do you ever use your PC for work?! :blink
If I had such a handsome guy give me such a stare whenever I open my laptop I could never find the motivation to work :P
soory, i meant my laptop wallie. not work desktop. i don't dare :mrgreen:
i can't wait to watch all eps again with high quality on tv. if only there were subs to go with it too. :| still, i am so thankful for all subbers of this drama :salut:

arakira
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by arakira » Sep 29th, '10, 14:49

I'll be patient for subs and then marathon through it all again on a bigger screen :cheers: goe_ss is usually pretty fast I think...
Haha I got JJH on my work desktop...but I work from home atm :lol

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Sep 29th, '10, 15:21

JJH (as Ju Jihun??? :wub:)...

Damn, I didn't sleep till today's morning just to catch up with all the episodes, but since we have to wait a whole week for the Ep 11, I think I start rewatching in HD...

arakira
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by arakira » Sep 29th, '10, 15:36

Who else :wub:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Sep 29th, '10, 16:33

:faint: :faint: :faint: :heart:

I'm unable to type...

I recovered...
From official website:

Issy

Post by Issy » Sep 29th, '10, 16:53

awwwwwwwwww, cute. i have seen more of these SKKS pics, but as they are not mine can't repost. please post more if you find them. they might be my new walli :mrgreen:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Sep 29th, '10, 17:03

I found those on Official website. Weird...

sansukini

Post by sansukini » Sep 30th, '10, 06:44

Issy wrote:
Ethlenn wrote:I'm off with all episodes. And I love how te characters progress!! Man, I love this drama.

Will write more, I'm at work now^^
yess, LOOOOOOOOOOOVE this drama to bits.
@sansukini, thanks alot for all those caps.

now i want to have the 720p version, any idea where to get them? :salut:
search for SKKSHD on youtube. It has all the hd episodes. no subs though.

I can't wait for the next episode. They said SJ YS will spend a night on an island. HE arranged to spend the night with SJ, I think, but YH sabotaged her plan and SJ ended up with YS in the end.

Waahhh! I wish for more spoilers!

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Sep 30th, '10, 07:29

I gave the batched torrent for all eps on the previous page, aishhh.... :whistling:

And the preview of Ep 11 taken from the ending:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qEToz993Eo

shawty888

Post by shawty888 » Sep 30th, '10, 21:58

Hey guys, i'm trying to watch this show and im currently on epi 5, and now I can't find any english subbed episodes anywhere!! i used to watch from mysoju but viikii is saying video is unavailable, license pending on residence. Does anyone know where i can watch it online or maybe throw a working eng subbed torrent my way. THNX!

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Sep 30th, '10, 22:46

Wait for subs, geez. Or learn Korean. :mrgreen:

I'm the notorious pic-spammer, hehe...
Uff... will be back in few hours.
All pics taken from Official Website and hancinema, ufufufu...

I love Choseon, her outfits and her behavior. She's such a lady...

BTW. before I forget, you may want to check this book:
Ahn Byung Ju, Korean Culture Heritage, vol. II, Thought and Religion, Seoul, 1996

There is a part on Sungkyunkwan as a very important place for Korean Confucianism.
But this is not a light novel, it's more for research or scientific purposes. Still, worth reading^^
:salut:
Last edited by Ethlenn on Sep 30th, '10, 22:57, edited 2 times in total.

Issy

Post by Issy » Sep 30th, '10, 22:54

i love Jae Shin and every picture of him :mrgreen:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Sep 30th, '10, 22:58

Jae Shin is perfect, true, true... such a bad boy, hehe.
But I started to like Sun Joon. Like really cheer for him^^

Issy

Post by Issy » Sep 30th, '10, 23:05

i'm confused when it comes to SJ. sometimes i like him and like to cheer for him and sometime not so much. but JS, the feeling is always the same.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Oct 1st, '10, 11:18

I give him credit for his lack of experience. But comparing to some *cough ... nah, that would be an insult even*cough* he's doing pretty good.

Two of the young cast are experienced actors and it is visible, they are less tense, more natural (Yoo Ah In, Song Jungki), Miss Park is also good. Ah well, I'm waiting for Monday.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Oct 3rd, '10, 16:53

OK, me again with some pic spam and one pic spoiler for tomorrow (?)
And two nice pics:
All from the Official Website^^

aility

Post by aility » Oct 4th, '10, 07:13

Awww... I sooo adored Jaeshin from episode 8 and onwards. Or was it 8? I forgot!! My brain is totally mushy from staying up till 4 catching up to this drama!!

Actually, Song Jungki's character is really fun (but omo, he is too pretty!), and I am starting to like Micky's flustering emotions too!

Cannot wait till next episode!

And the more I look at Yoo Ah In, the more he reminds me of jiSub!
The scene when she licks her lips, and SunJun's facial expressions, it cracked me up!! I was almost falling off the sofa laughing. TOOO ADORABLE!!!!!!! :wub: :wub:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Oct 4th, '10, 11:53

Yes, I had to pause to stop laughing too. Considering I live alone, my neighbors have to see me as a weird lady. Sadly without cat.

Can't wait for a new episode, few more minutes and I'm off to watch, ufufufu...

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Oct 4th, '10, 13:13

Ethlenn wrote:Yes, I had to pause to stop laughing too. Considering I live alone, my neighbors have to see me as a weird lady. Sadly without cat.

Can't wait for a new episode, few more minutes and I'm off to watch, ufufufu...
watching that part was hilarious, and he was telling himself how pathetic Yoon Hee was when in fact he was really referring to himself as pathetic for feeling that way towards Yoon Hee. LOL.
i was also half expecting that Jae Shin would do the hiccups when Yoon Hee tried holding his face then Yong Ha would be busting him off for doing the hiccups in front of Yoon Hee. BUT the part that got me REALLY LAUGHING MY ASS OUT so hard was when Jae Shin grabbed Sun Joon's arm while they were trying to sleep in bed (in which JS switched places with YH so she's far away from SJ) because Yoon Hee rolled near to him. that was epic! and Sun Joon's reaction to it was :mrgreen: i don't know what he's supposed to be feeling. Irky because a man was grabbing him like that while they were sleeping or afraid because it is Jae Shin grabbing him like that? or maybe both? :whistling:

I just can't help smiling all through out this episode even though there is enough intrigue keeping me on my toes. i hope some subs come out for episode 11! :thumright:

btw, Ethlen- Jae Shin sure looks like the younger version of Bidam from Queen Seon Deok. i just had to say that since Kim Nam Gil is in your signature.
:wub:

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Oct 4th, '10, 13:28

oh, btw... do you guys remember this specific scene? JS went to the other side of SJ which meant he was getting nearer to YH. Then when JS noticed this he quickly grabbed SJ so he wouldn't get near YH. i know it was a trivial thing to do, but the things that JS do for YH unknowingly... i find it so cute and adorable. so JS type! just like when he was trying to subtly give that apple to YH during the competition. gggaaaddd... his role is killing me! we all know he won't get the girl but still.... can't help to fall for some guy like that... :wub: :wub: :wub:

aility

Post by aility » Oct 4th, '10, 14:36

Yeah, I remember this scene! and there are also several other scenes when JS is more attentative to YH, and SJ gets this puzzled/jealous look and he doesnt understand why!

And the scene when they were investigating at that marked, and the Royal guards sudden came, and JS grabbed YH and hugged her, SJ at that moment, I was like awww...

But yeah, I sometimes also have this second lead syndrome! what is wrong with polygamy I say!! :mrgreen:

cant wait for the subs to Ep. 11, I dont even mind if it is in Chinese!!!!!!!!!!!!

arakira
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by arakira » Oct 4th, '10, 14:36

Haha what's up with those comparisons? First Jisub and now Bidam ;)) Yoo Ah In can feel honoured XD Love how Jae Shin behaves around her =)

This drama is wonderful!! Nothing could be better on a monday night!! And preview for 11 looked pretty good, too.

aility

Post by aility » Oct 4th, '10, 15:04

But did you notice that he doesnt have the hiccups anymore around her? what does that mean? I thought he always had the hiccups around girls!!!

Yeah, Jaeshin is too too too adorable ^^

I need a boy like that, wait, BOYS like those, in my life right now! to counter the depressing autumn.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Oct 4th, '10, 15:12

First, I'm after Ep 11... ad the preview for Ep 12 already killed me.
Damn I'm too old for that type of flutter!! :wub: :wub:

Second: Bidam... Mr. Ah, did you hear that? Now live up to that comparison!!
(seriously, Ah has to work, work, work, but there are some similarities, both wore rags, both were violent, but Jae Shin has some feelings and doesn't go berserk over the chicken).

Yes, this drama is perfect for autumn...
I noticed the lack of hiccups, could it be that he can control himself somehow?

aility

Post by aility » Oct 4th, '10, 15:21

I dont know why the hiccups stopped. Actually, we dont even know the reason for his hiccups!!

Could be that he controlled them, as he was aware the fact that if he revelead that YH is a girl would put her life in danger.

I dunno.
But what I caaant understand is when YH dressed up as a girl, SJ still doesnt know that she is actually a girl?! and neither did the other? I mean, I mean, seriously?! For being such a smart boy, how could him not understand?? how daft? Or did I miss something?

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Oct 4th, '10, 15:29

He hiccups when he's close to a girl. Any girl, That is why YH is so suspicious (the guy is all better now, I like him). Maybe it's like you said and he doesn't want to endanger her?
But he had hiccups at night while both he and SJ couldn't sleep, ahahahaa!!
I sooo liked the scene when YS bursted into the magazine, and SJ dropped the book, and then wanted to pretend that he has to find it just to calm his heart, aww, such a cute moment^^. But still, in a gisaeng dress even Willem Dafoe would look like a woman. Still, poor, poor SJ... thinking he has fallen for a guy...

aility

Post by aility » Oct 4th, '10, 17:58

yeah, there were way too many cute moments from episode 7 and onwards... when are the subs out for episode 11????????!!!!!!!!!!!

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Oct 4th, '10, 18:00

Probably when WE're going to make them, eh...

The Chaos
Upload Addict
Upload Addict

Post by The Chaos » Oct 4th, '10, 18:57

Sungkyunkwan Scandal have 20 ep if anyone is wondering :)

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Oct 4th, '10, 18:59

Yes, I know, I'm so heppey :wub: :wub:

innisfreed

Post by innisfreed » Oct 4th, '10, 19:09

herzlichen Dank!

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Oct 4th, '10, 19:15

I think it's the wrong thread...
And so we had confession, and flustered emotions again. And a new scheming by Blinky
Damn, how can I wait for tomorrow?

aility

Post by aility » Oct 5th, '10, 10:09

Yaaay! ep.11 is available, the Chinese version... but still, YAAAAAAY!! I am ready for some cuteness overload ^^

Issy

Post by Issy » Oct 6th, '10, 01:17

some eye-candy :P
(click to enlarge to HUGE cutness :mrgreen: )

ImageImage

vella

Post by vella » Oct 6th, '10, 03:49

Does anyone know where else I can find SKK english softsubs?, because GOESS didn't have any reaction after ep4.....

Waiting to watch Won Bin in 'a man from nowhere'

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Oct 6th, '10, 04:47

In Ep 12
the scene where SJ recommended to eat a cicada/grasshopper, cause it's yummy... I think the latter half, especially when camera was behind the fire wasn't planned. It looked like they just made it up. It was waay too natural. And funny as hell!! :rofl: :rofl:
As for Blinky, I'm starting to feel pity for him, really. He's evil, but a puppy compared to SJ's father.

And
ah a duel, a duel in a game! Ahaha, now JS and SJ are really pissed off!

Issy

Post by Issy » Oct 6th, '10, 09:09

yes, the rivally has started between JS and SJ.
JS has discovered that YH hase feelings for SJ and that's what bugging him. his jealousy is so cute spcially because he knows that YH is a girl.
and i think blinky's sister (which i find her old and annoying and needs to do her eyebrows so she would look better than those boys :mrgreen: ) may end up with YongHa.
talking about YongHa, his small cute gestures are just too cute and i can't have enough of them. like when he blow JS a kiss when YH came back. now i'm curious about the girl that will be JS subject of affection (his second love for sure after YH)

and is it only me that thinks something was going on between YH's mother and the teacher?

majata

Post by majata » Oct 6th, '10, 09:13

I found some alternate subs if anyone wants - they're from Chris79200 & Scandalous Team @ ViiKii. They share it freely with the only demand not to use them for hardsubs, so please dont! they're not quite as good as the GOESS subs, but they're still really good

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Oct 6th, '10, 12:50

Don't worry, we don't, I usually can go with a pitchfork after such people. So I did.
They are good enough :mrgreen:
I really can't blame Blinky's sister, she's just a stupid annoying girl that happen to have a crush on young man. She sees his indifference toward her and she goes to every lengths to gain any attention (Young Master, eat this). But she sees his attitude toward YS and is pissed off.
And I liked the fact that Choson finally took a step forward. She made YS realize about her own feelings for SJ. Yes, she's jealous and yet she can't disclose it. SJ is furious with jealousy yet he can't disclose it.
But I liked the talk betwenn Yongha (that devil) and SJ about how to recognize when you're in love. And the book, hahaha...
And yes, Professor Jung knows YS' mother, cause he knew her husband as well. Everything is entangled in this Red Vine.

majata

Post by majata » Oct 6th, '10, 20:02

for those who cannot get the subs from megaupload, here is another link for the english subs episodes 1-10

http://www.sendspace.com/file/n9xvvs

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Oct 6th, '10, 22:19

I guess the same team at Viikii done those, right?

And the background if someone wants to make some wallies (beware, it's 1800x793):
Damn, I think of making those, but I tend to do dark ones, so I may ruin the now positive fluff...

And:
유아인, '성균관스캔들' 촬영장서 생일파티 화제기사

(서울=연합뉴스) 윤고은 기자 = '걸오' 유아인(24)이 6일 KBS 2TV 월화극 '성균관 스캔들'의 촬영장에서 24번째 생일을 맞았다.
제작사는 "유아인이 전주에서 드라마를 촬영하던 6일 0시께 동료와 팬들로부터 깜짝 생일축하를 받았다"고 전했다.
극중 '걸오'라는 별호로 불리는 문재신 역을 맡은 유아인은 이날 구용하 역의 송중기와 함께 밤 촬영을 진행하다 송중기와 스태프로부터 생일 케이크와 축하 노래를 선물받았다.
제작사는 "유아인은 깜짝 생일파티에 감동했다"며 "특히 서울에서 촬영지인 전주까지 찾아온 팬들이 선물한 야식으로 모두 든든하게 힘을 얻고 다음 촬영을 이어 갔다"고 밝혔다.
유아인은 "요즘 촬영 일정이 워낙 바쁘고 배우들도 스태프도 장거리 지방 로케이션으로 많이 지친 상태라 이런 이벤트가 있을 줄은 생각도 못했는데 이렇게 피곤한 와중에도 신경 써주시고 챙겨주셔서 감사하다"며 "어느 해 보다 오래 기억에 남는 생일이 될 것 같다"고 말했다.
'성균관 스캔들 신드롬'을 일으키고 있는 '성균관 스캔들'은 20부 중 5일까지 12부가 방송됐다.
Yoo Ahn In celebrates his 24th Birthday on his currentl drama SKKS filmplan.
The surprise party was held exactly at the midnight on October 6th, while shooting another episodes.
Yoo Ahn In was given a cake while shooting the night scene together with Song Jungi (Yongha). Also he got a Birthday song from the staff. One of the official staff said that Yoo Ahn In was very happy about the surprise party. There were also gifts and snacks sent by fans from Seoul to Jeongju where the drama is filmed.
Yoo Ahn In said that he is grateful to everyone who was involved in this especially when there is quite a distance to travel, and all of actors are a bit tired. Also, he added, that this was one of the most memorable Birthdays so far.
Drama SKKS consists of 20 episodes, and 12 of them were aired before Oct. 5th.

(transl. mine, of course not word for word, but just in a hurry).
(C)YONHAP NEWS
found Here

You know, I really have no idea how can they stand it. It was really cold when both SJ and YS were soaked through. Damn...

Good night and good luck.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Oct 7th, '10, 08:28

In the future try and check this website for subs:
It's better than sharing links^^

sansukini

Post by sansukini » Oct 7th, '10, 11:01

Everyone, here's an english sub for ep 12 if anyone's interested. Only plz don't use it to make hardsub.

Courtesy of sky123 and blue_angel@soompi

http://www.mediafire.com/?8rs7iprkx7591mt

They're halfway done with episode 11.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Oct 7th, '10, 11:10

Yes, we know about those subs^^ :whistling:
In the future, direct to the website rather than give DDL.
Thanks.
All from the Official^^

vella

Thank u

Post by vella » Oct 7th, '10, 15:47

majata wrote:for those who cannot get the subs from megaupload, here is another link for the english subs episodes 1-10

http://www.sendspace.com/file/n9xvvs
THANK YOU ..I really appreciate it. :w00t: :w00t:
Wahahha I'm so happy!!

missychong

Post by missychong » Oct 7th, '10, 16:32

hellos! im totally addicted to this show! love micky to bits!

eagerly waiting for epi 11 softsubs! hwaiting!

majata

Post by majata » Oct 8th, '10, 07:05

Ethlenn wrote:Yes, we know about those subs^^ :whistling:
In the future, direct to the website rather than give DDL.
Thanks.
All from the Official^^
Sorry i thought that would make things easier for people, didn't know this is not allowed

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Oct 8th, '10, 08:53

Yes, unfortunately^^
I bet all of the people here are very grateful to you, but if there is a website where Viikii team post their subs, there would be better to give the link to the website. If not, of course only links are possible.
Keep up^^

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Oct 8th, '10, 12:31

I bet all my non-existent money (but promised) that this drama will stir few more "concerned mommies ads".
It already did. There are some voices saying that this drama focuses on gay relationships in disguise of gender-bender. Apparently, after few hints that Yongha gives that he might be interested both in girls and boys.
Plus, he said something that was "awww" for a fangirls but "aw hell naw" for their mothers. That there is no difference in whom we love.
And the funniest comment I read was that the role of Seonjun is "the awakening of gay in young men"...

Why all people are this stupid??
In case anyone doesn't know what I'm talking about: there is s huge battle in Korea now, everything because of Life Is Beautiful drama. If anyone is interested, I keep the hand on the pulse of it on my blog. Now, it looks like SKKS joined the club of dramas that worry mothers of young kids.
Note to self: not to dress as a guy.
There is a plot spoiler: but in Korean

aility

Post by aility » Oct 8th, '10, 14:00

Wuuut??? It is HAWT when girls dress up as guys. Ehm... to be a bit racist/descriminative, not so hawt when guys dress up as girl, even when they are prettier than girls.

Ehem. Yah... Throw tomatoes at me :mrgreen:

arakira
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by arakira » Oct 8th, '10, 14:39

Yes, seeing gays makes you gay...who doesn't know that it works this way. If we don't stop it. the whole youth will turn gay and the human race will become extinct.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Oct 8th, '10, 14:43

Yes, I love this logic.
People think that it's something you can borrow and lose when you don't need it anymore.

Aigoo....

PS. Aili, we witnessed the guy dressing up as a girl. He was prettier than me. He hit rock bottom in my eyes and even pierced it.

Peggy

Post by Peggy » Oct 8th, '10, 19:37

That's why I always have thought that it is not Love that makes the world go around

It is KINDNESS that really makes the world a better place as it goes around.

Kind

Post by Kind » Oct 9th, '10, 12:59

lol people will get offended about anything. :P

I am loving Sungkyunkwan Scandal so far. :wub:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Oct 9th, '10, 15:37

Umm... softsubs for Ep 11 are out, probably majata will post them here in few hours.

Yes, we all love this drama as well, but you know how dumb people work.

And I really do hope no one is looking at the ratings, because
Nationwide Seoul
2010-10-04 11 9.2 (13th) 8.8 (13th)
2010-10-05 12 9.9 (9th) 9.7 (12th)
it says nothing about the quality of the drama. It has Giant and Dong Yi at the same time slot.
credits: Official Website, DC and Korean news sites.

Issy

Post by Issy » Oct 10th, '10, 03:06

just finished re-watching ep 11 & 12 with subs

OH, NOOOOOOOOOOOOO
how am i going to survive till monday???? :goggle: :goggle: :goggle:

majata

Post by majata » Oct 10th, '10, 06:48

Ethlenn wrote:Umm... softsubs for Ep 11 are out, probably majata will post them here in few hours.

Yes, we all love this drama as well, but you know how dumb people work.

And I really do hope no one is looking at the ratings, because
Nationwide Seoul
2010-10-04 11 9.2 (13th) 8.8 (13th)
2010-10-05 12 9.9 (9th) 9.7 (12th)
it says nothing about the quality of the drama. It has Giant and Dong Yi at the same time slot.
credits: Official Website, DC and Korean news sites.
I am willing to share the episode 11 subs here but i've learned my lesson- i'm asking permission first from those who did the job.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Oct 10th, '10, 08:38

Issy, we have to somehow, we have too... Bad thing I won't be able to focus at work tomorrow...
I'm freaking scared of SJ's father, I really am... he's a monster...

Majata: if the team doesn't have the website for subs (and I see they don't), it's ok to share links, you are giving the full credits, dear.
And trust me, I keep an eye on those who don't that is why we don't have Playful Kiss subs here. And I will take down anyone who will hardsub them here.

Neliets

Post by Neliets » Oct 10th, '10, 17:52

I just watched the first episode of this. And yes... historical dramas aren't made for me. But this one is quite interesting and I love Park Min Young since I saw My name is SAM. ;D

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Oct 10th, '10, 18:02

That's what I thought^^

Me and pic-spam (we are quite a nice pair, hm?)
credits as tagged.

Aisshh... I'm working with a band of idiots, my only hope is Mon-Tue now.
And waiting for 2012.
Damn, kids, don't work with imbeciles^^

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Oct 10th, '10, 18:18

why do i have this inkling feeling that this picture is pretty sensual though its not supposed to be? he Jae-Shin is effin hot here :clap: and I just want to stare and stare and stare. :w000t:

i'll kill those who disagrees! :rambo:

i know someone posted this already, but i really really have to share it again. i loved Jae Shin's reaction in this scene and the lines he gave to Yoon Hee (supposedly since he already knows she's a girl) and not to Yoon Shik, deliberately.

This was the scene where Yong Ha was tricking Jae Shin. his reaction was epic ^_^v

then this line really really got to me...

"You! From now on, stay in my sight at all times. Wherever you go, whatever you do... stay in my range of vision at all times! I thought I was going crazy." -Jae Shin to Yoon Hee

why does he have to stay as the second lead only? Gaaaddd....:cussing: but he is certainly very effective as the wild horse! :salute:

Here's a scene that really caught my attention regarding Yong Ha. His character is showing through little by little.

"I am Gu Yong Ha.I don't intend to be anyone's person in the future. There is only one way if you wish to keep my by your side... you have to keep me entertained. Right now, you're boring."

Yong Ha's character is very interesting. One minute he's this easy go lucky guy, the next he's being this sly-plotting person who does mischievous things on his own terms. He has a twisted mind and that's what makes him a good character. You never seem to guess what's running in that cunning mind of his.

If you guys remember he was indeed hanging out with the president, then when other things caught his attention he flies to them. he is like this butterfly, going to one flower to the next. Though, one thing is for sure... he likes Jae-Shin (i still don't know in what kind of way) and he likes intrigue and solving puzzles that has caught his liking that he'd do anything just to solve it.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Oct 10th, '10, 18:28

Yes, he said it in the first episodes that the side of JS, YS and SJ is more fun.

And OK, you can kill me, Jaeshin is hot, but not my type of hot. But still, I don't disagree, you can stare... :whistling:

Neliets

Post by Neliets » Oct 10th, '10, 18:36

Even I think that guy looks quite cool.

I've seen quite a lot of these kind of dramas where girl disguises as a boy, so I'm looking forward to the episode where she gets exposed.

But that guy who wanted to frame that lead guy kinda reminds me of Boys Over Flowers, because of his mates. ;D

majata

Post by majata » Oct 10th, '10, 19:57

episode 11 english subs. Special thanks to aquaunicorn and blue angel

http://www.mediafire...g9ygv9w6gfcgc69

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Oct 10th, '10, 20:37

Neliets, one more time you mention BOF and I'm gonna... you won't like me when I'm mad :twisted:

I just keep counting to the fury unleashed at the game: 16 hours... man I need a sedative... a horse dose, perfect for Jaeshin too...

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Oct 11th, '10, 04:03

omo... :blink its a monday. then tomorrow is tuesday.

ghhhaaaa.... my internet is sloppy and i have to wait 5 days to catch up with those subs and download the raws. darn it. ~_~ i'm going to be behind "AGAIN" but still looking forward to episode 13 ^_^v i really hope they make the most of the remaining 8 episodes if they really are going to make this 20 episodes... or more? hopefully!

btw... i saw some of Song Joong Ki's (Yong Ha) stuff in Youtube and i couldn't believe my eyes! gaaaaaadddd.... the guy is such a kisser. my eyes were popping out of its socket. its from a sensual movie entitled "Five Senses of Eros" was released last year.
anyways... here's the link if you want know what i mean:

:goggle:

He's my second favorite character, so yes.. i might be spamming here about Joon Ki. :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

majata

Post by majata » Oct 11th, '10, 12:12

the link for episode 11 english subs seems not to be working, try this one below

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Oct 11th, '10, 12:18

majata wrote:the link for episode 11 english subs seems not to be working, try this one below
if the link still doesn't seem to work, i could upload my version and post the link here. i edited some of the kinks, so hopefully it would work out well enough for you guys >_<

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Oct 11th, '10, 14:12

Box always works, link is hidden under the spoiler: Some browsers don't support complex addresses like the one two posts above.

biniBningPunkista: editing the subs and reposting them without permission is a big no-no. This thread is visited rougly by 500 persons by day since the last week, so I don't want to cause any problem for you and everyone involved here.
Editing subs for personal use only is... ehmm... well, acceptable, but not sharing them.
Sorry, but these are the rules.

Neliets

Post by Neliets » Oct 11th, '10, 19:13

Ok, I've seen 5 episodes of this and I'm already feeling very sad about the ending. I know that the girl will end up with that high ranked guy... But I'd love if she'd start to love that cool guy.

Why in almost every drama the best looking and the coolest guy is the 3rd wheel? It's the opposite with females. The lead girl is always the best. ;D

I may not make a lot of sense. I'm quite affected by alcohol in my blood, at the moment.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Oct 11th, '10, 19:37

At your age???
Where are you? I'm gonna make a hell out of the scene!
But then again, I need an alcohol too, so I can just go there and turn into a vampire. Not glittering one.

And I feel totally fine with her ending with SJ. Juuust fine^^

BTW. 720 version is along normal version in the episode 13 posts. I will add them like this from now on^^ :salut:

Ep 13
fluff is over. Now it's all knots in the stomach. And partially for Jaeshin, cause his alter-ego is no longer a secret to some. But still, I can really feel SJ's puzzlement and chaos. You know what, comparing to all obstacles that some pairs have to go through in contemporary dramas, here the reasons for the characters' behavior are justified. I mean, yes, poor, poor SJ. And this tricky devil Yongha. He could again step into action. I knew he would find a way to avoid the games, he can come up with some plan how to solve this!
Ep 13 subs
credits to soompi SKKS subbing team! http://www.box.net/shared/k3ofztb35g
Last edited by Ethlenn on Oct 20th, '10, 04:12, edited 1 time in total.

Issy

Post by Issy » Oct 12th, '10, 09:04

oh god, i need subs. i neeeeeeeeeeeed subs.
this is the first time after while that i watched the whole ep (without ffing) raw without understanding much.

E-chan, i know how you feel about SJ dear but i have to say i am also sad that she ends up with him. unless they convince me totally by the end. for time being, he is not doing much for my liking. here where the difference in acting experiences shows up. there are lots of dozing off and staring going on with SJ's character.

and YongHa, god, i never saw him cry before. that was just too emotional.

still not liking blinky's sister. :crazy: still as annoying as before. talking about blinky, he BLINKED so many times in this ep. :O

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Oct 12th, '10, 09:20

Yes, lack of experience shows up, but I'm focusing on the essence of SJ's character. And I love the character, sorry. I even like the passiveness of SJ. Because it's easier for him to jump to fury or turn ice cold. Jaeshin doesn't have this spectrum. He's always doped.

Blinky's sister is on my list to kill. Actually she topped it after the last episodes. SJ just plays her against YS and against himself. And she cant see it! Still, if I experienced so much indifference from a guy as she did, I would said to myself: OK, stop trying that hard. And if I was her, I would look through SJ's words after he woke up. Oh, gods, she's soo stupid. But then, she's no YS with brains.

Blinky blinks, good for his eyes. But I finds some perversive pleasure in watching all his actions. It looks like no matter how hard he tries, everything just gets SJ and YS closer. SJ's father is a walking Hell. Blinky's father as well, but smaller. I really do hope Professor Jung will take a bolder step ahead. And judging from the preview, I will faint on today's episode.
Why Monday is so far away, damn??

Ah well, spoiler for Ep 13 & 14: