Marry me, Mary! (KBS2 2010-2011)

Discuss Korean drama series here.
Issy

Post by Issy » Nov 9th, '10, 22:49

:lol
the scene when they were both running not to get cought by police and then MG bumps into a guy, did the guy actually asked" what are you? are you a man or a woman???
if i am right. it's SOOOO funny. and ture :whistling:
also, i am proud of myself for understanding that bit. :mrgreen:

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Nov 9th, '10, 23:01

I think he did, yes. :rofl:

Jav_sol

Post by Jav_sol » Nov 10th, '10, 00:48

Jav_sol wrote:mod edit: DDL of the dramas available on D-A are not allowed. 720 version is also on D-A.
see: http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_70292.htm
Ok, I guess other threads aren't moderated like this one. :whistling:

mioya

Post by mioya » Nov 10th, '10, 21:22

Didnt Maeri's Dad ask her the same/similar question at the beginning? So the producers, directors or whoever are actually aware of the fact that he looks like a girl!! :lol
I kind of dont get the marriage thing, guess I need to wait for the subs to clear up some mess. But even without subs, Maeri and that guy are a good match on screen.

mio

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Nov 10th, '10, 21:32

To me, they look like siblings, but oh well.
And it's kinda hard to "miss" that he looks like a girl. I find the fact that his character got mad at that very funny.
Considering Keun Suk was told that during an interview and seemed charmed and proud that men mistake him for a girl on the street (and off it too, I'm sure). XD

So yeah, we can definitely say Mu Kyul or what's his name is different from Keun Suk. He is actually offended when he's not considered a man, like any normal guy would.

arakira
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by arakira » Nov 11th, '10, 15:55

Meh, I'm getting too old for this kind of drama, found the 2nd ep totally boring,
Jaewook's character is just the typical 2nd lead, his first meeting with Mary was also pure cliche...

And what's with the barking and miaoing?!! :cussing:

Sorry girls . . . I'm out, too.

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Nov 11th, '10, 17:00

It's putting us off one by one I see. Ahaha. I usually stick with dramas to the end (although SKKS is giving me a hard time) so I'll probably watch it, but I ain't enjoying it much still. And yes... Stop it with the barking and meowing...

Update:

WithS2 just kicked off the subbing process. You can see the status of the translation on their website. I'll keep you updated here as well on when each episode is done and available.

Jav_sol

Post by Jav_sol » Nov 12th, '10, 01:03

Subs for the first two eps have been released at a download site, "am-". :wink:
Courtesy of Midnight Dreams.

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Nov 12th, '10, 12:45

I think you can say who has subs, you just can't post download links. :P

And from what I see (although not registered at AM), they are hardsubs so you need to download the whole video although some have made them into softsubs.

But yes, the internet is riddled with subs (check out the Facebook page) so I guess the network has been pestering Viikii for no reason.
Although, somehow, I don't trust subs that confuse "living" and "leaving" and a rush to do things might create errors. Hope WithS2 do better.

And uhm... An interesting article...

Jang Geun Seok from Marry Me, Mary is taking all women's heart with an indifferent but warm character

So, we're all in love with him right now. I should stop admiring Ji Hwan with his good acting skills, respectable behavior and appearance, nice and healthy body and all and swoon over Keun Suk. He apparently has my heart already, according to this article...

Bwahahahahahahaah! :rofl:

Issy

Post by Issy » Nov 12th, '10, 14:50

So I should not consider myself a woman now because he definitely has not captured my heart with his MG character. I don't dislike his character but at the same time not faiting whenever he tries to show he is cute too. Somehow it feels fake to me like he already knows if he does this women will like him more. He is fallen into this bad habit of knowing how fans want him to act and how he can win over their heart so giving them all without any consideration to the character. Atleast that is how I see it. The more he does more of this pretending to be cute stuff, the more he is getting in my nerve.
Arakira wrote:And what's with the barking and miaoing?!! :cussing:

:cussing: YESSS. i can kill one of them if this continue to happens till the end. or maybe both? :whistling:

somehow, i like TK character more.
Last edited by Issy on Nov 12th, '10, 15:01, edited 2 times in total.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Nov 12th, '10, 15:00

It felt a bit empty in my chest... so it was him who stole my heart, the Prince(ss) of Thieves, him!

Please, give it to some humble and poorer than you. They deserve it in this cold winter to come...

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Nov 12th, '10, 15:35

I agree with Issy on that. He does exactly what he knows will make the fangirls squeal and it's so obvious he's doing it. Which makes me really dislike him as an actor and person.
I was willing to put up with his craziness if he treated his work and his skills with respect, but he's using them to get more kyaaing and money out of his fans and more attention.
And I was ok with it while it was done on events and such. Didn't like it, but events weren't acting gigs and he's free to do as he likes. But now, he's taking a whole show down with him.

THAT, I hate about him. For me, he's lost anything that made me admire him in the first place and he just missed his chance to make me accept him as an actor, even if not as a man.
He's ignoring talents he has to make sure he licks his hand and meows enough to show everyone just how awesome he is. He's mistreating his work for self-promotion. Hate it.

Issy

Post by Issy » Nov 12th, '10, 15:50

You know what Ori?
i think we are the only ones not liking his "cuteness" in MMM. i read threads and everyone is fainting or about to faint about every little JKS does in there. and i continue to wonder. am i watching the same thing? :scratch:
atleast in YAB, all of his character was real and not fake. you could believe him in there but not in here at all.

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Nov 12th, '10, 16:23

That's because he hadn't fully been taken over by fame back then. He seemed to care about the character and the entirety of the show.
Remember BV? He acted like he was supposed to to make the character shine and the whole series do good and impress with the plot.

By now, he seems to only care about keeping that rapport between him and his fangirls and to Hell with the series or rest of the cast.
It seems like he's doing a one-man show and unfortunately, the series makers support that. Someone should kick him down a notch.

He WAS good and he could be better, but now he's getting worse. He's not as awesome or irreplaceable as he thinks. Was, but not anymore.

Jav_sol

Post by Jav_sol » Nov 13th, '10, 01:26

Orion1986 wrote:And from what I see (although not registered at AM), they are hardsubs
No they are soft-subs. As for the quality of the subs, I can't really say because I only skimmed through the eps.

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Nov 13th, '10, 01:48

Yes, I found some sources where they were softsubs as well. Quality seems ok, but I'll wait for WithS2 myself. At least until we hear more about the quality of these ones by Midnight Dreams.

WithS2 are working on both episodes right now. No idea when they'll be ready, but as soon as they're released, I'll let you know. Do notify us if you get more info on sub issues in the future though. :-)

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Nov 13th, '10, 09:46

According to Mun Geunyoung, JGS has " a lot of interest in acting".
Good to know.
http://news.nate.com/view/20101113n02917
Pics you've probably seen, but just in case... :whistling:

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Nov 13th, '10, 11:59

Well, we'll have to take her word for it cause he ain't showing us that himself.

Pics look cute though. They usually overdo it with the cuteness and that ain't cute.

Ok. Watched the first episode with my mother. Her comments are bellow. Note that they are negative ones so if anyone is easily offended, don't look.
It's just for some ladies here who would like to know and for anyone who is interested in the opinion of a 57-year-old ahjumma who likes kdrama.
Ok, so one thing is that she hates the character of Mae Ri and also the way Moon is playing her character. I have to agree. She's loud, dumb and annoying.
She also hates what Keun Suk went and did to himself. The hair looks bad, his face has gotten ugly and she can't see any charm in him anymore. And she tried.

So, a couple of scene-specific comments from Episode 1:

When Mae Ri loses him on the way to the concert, she said "King Kong probably grabbed him as his bride and went up some building".

Then we have the scene where he sees the scar on her forehead and tells her things like these give young girls complexes.
She went "It's someone else who has issues and complexes here. Although we still don't know where that scar is with them".
My response was "People with complexes think there's something wrong with them when there isn't. He thinks there isn't when there is".

And last but not least, she noticed that Moon doesn't blink much for quite some time and she seems to try and open her eyes as wide as possible.
I guess she thinks that's best for the character, but it's just creepy and annoying. We have another Blinky, it seems, ladies and gentlemen.

Viande

Post by Viande » Nov 15th, '10, 00:49

Uhh, now seen first two episodes...

1st episode:
I tought that the teasers contained scenes from more than one episode but I was wrong it seems, they managed to tuck lot (too much) in the first episode. Honestly the hand licking was normal compared to annoying "aww you're cute" scenes. All of the skinship crap was so fake that made me do facepalm. : / None of it was even suprising.

Also, I just can't accept that 24 year old (Mae Ri) can act like elementary school kid. First of all it was annoying and secondly too predictable. Innocence is cute but this is too much. What bothers me more is that Mae Ri and everyone else in this drama are like tornados but JGS's character is like he didn't care even if an anvil dropped on his head.
2nd episode:
At first this episode started to sound interesting but then.... the barking and meowing >.< Oh why?!? It wasn't even cute and totally pointless. Second thing was Jae Wook, I've never been huge fan of his but honestly, how did they manage to make him look and sound like a vax figure? : / Made me wonder if his character even has a soul. Maybe it's intended but I don't see it interesting.
I wouldn't really say that JGS is the one sucking here, I think there is something a lot smellier in this drama. :crazy:

Issy

Post by Issy » Nov 15th, '10, 02:11

:lol :lol :lol
I just LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE ori-mama's comments. please keep them coming. such a delight to read. ori-chan, say Thank You to your mom specially from me for making me laugh. what a precious lady :wub:

ok, so far i am glad that my opinions about MMM is shared with others (even only on this thread). :mrgreen:
MR character is just annoying. now that you write she is 24, it seems even more unrealistic and childish too me. i thought she might be a hyperactive 15-16 year old girl but for 24 yrs old person, her behaviour is just too over the top.
some how, i think someone needs to describe the word cute for JKS and MGY again because what ever they are trying to get to us is definitely NOT cute at all. :crazy:
small reminder, tomorrow is the day. :mrgreen: Oh Happy Day :whistling:

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Nov 15th, '10, 11:51

The full soundtrack for the series is out btw. Start googling, if you're interested.

And Episode 3 is just out.

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Nov 15th, '10, 17:21

Ok, I skipped to the ending of Episode 3 as I was curious about something and I have to say... I... Ok, let's put it this way.
We may have been making comments on how girly Keun Suk looks, but I don't think we ever expected this kind of a scene.
Yes, ladies and gentlemen, Mr. Curl wakes up naked in Mr. Rich's bed after a drunken night... I swear, they've reached a new low...
They do EVERYTHING that will make fangirls all over the world (those 4 countries in Asia) kyaa and normal, sane people puke. So low.

And I like Mae Ri's shock when she saw them. Well, honey, I told you he's a more feminine woman than you and alcohol can do many things.
I swear, I didn't expect much from this series, but I didn't expect it to be just SO bad and such obviously made for fangirls' eyes alone.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Nov 15th, '10, 17:42

You mean those pics?
And I know about the inspiration source:
Movie info:http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0057846/
Considering she was basically a slu... a slumbering chastity... hmm...

But see, I didn't watch it (and I don't intend to), but this drama hit on a real life - after alcohol, we can wake up in many different places...

Issy

Post by Issy » Nov 15th, '10, 17:45

:O They want to use JKS to its maximum. get viewers attention in any possible way you think
of. so no more shocks. expect the unexpected from him from now on. he can go as low as you want him. after all, he thinks people are watching this drama just to see him in there. forget about the character, who cares? :crazy:

Edit: wow, JKS found his long lost twin (in parallel universe) :mrgreen: E-chan, these pictures :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Nov 15th, '10, 17:50

Those pictures, yes.
I especially like the way he gets up from the pillow. With his backside still up and ready. Must have been a triggered response from last night...
Issy wrote:He can go as low as you want him.
I bet that was useful to the other guy...

When I think of KS from now on, I'll remember this first picture Ethlenn posted. It's so descriptive of him. Just so perfect for his situation.
Head in the pillows, not listening to voices of reason and his ass held high and available for fangirls to kyaa over and fanboys to... Well... :whistling:

And just to make things clear, yet again. I have no issues with gays. I do hate it when they use such tricks in series just to give fangirls their thrills though.
I hate it when straight (as far as we know) men do this whole "gay play" in series or public life just cause emotionally handicapped young women like it.

It's offending to real gay people and it's turning their private preferences into a joke that fangirls can squeal over because they find it fascinating and scandalous.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Nov 15th, '10, 18:10

I told you, yaoi stuff.

And I'm out from HD too, I like my time too much to spend it on waiting for it. Sowwy. :whistling:

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Nov 15th, '10, 18:12

I personally don't need to watch this in HD. My eyes hurt enough with SD.

Cerviel

Post by Cerviel » Nov 15th, '10, 18:28

Wow so many negative replies.
Personally I like the series. Makes me laugh and the guys are nice to look at.

I never expected a deep drama when I started watching this so I guess that's why I'm not disappointed in any way.

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Nov 15th, '10, 18:35

Oh, none of us expected a deep drama, but I personally wasn't expecting this much of a shallow fanservice-oriented series either.
I was at least hoping for it to be funny and maybe even crack a few jokes on itself, like YAB, but it's just not. It's pure fanservice.

Every series has it, more or less, but I can just let it slip if it's only done a bit or if the story and characters are good enough for me to be ok with it.
But so far, in this series, I just don't like anything. I find the characters lacking, I find the story not engaging and the entire cast is just annoying me.

Even Jae Wook, who I really like in general, is annoying me here. He's the copy/paste type of the cold businessman we see in every series so far.

I'll keep watching cause if non-fangirls don't watch this, then all the reviews and opinions the makers will have will be of the "Kyaaa! Awesome!" variety.
And if all they get is positive opinions because people like us don't watch and comment, we're gonna have more and more series that are shallow like this.

Something which I definitely hope won't happen. Although knowing society and the sheer number of people that like these things, I don't hold much hope.

Issy

Post by Issy » Nov 15th, '10, 18:41

Orion1986 wrote:I personally don't need to watch this in HD. My eyes hurt enough with SD.
same here. won't be needing HD anymore.

@Cerviel
we did not expect much of this drama too but i guess we did not expect it go this way either.

positive and negative comments(as long as they are valid and not biased) are both useful. makes people to get a better idea of what they are watching. to balance this "mostly Negative" thread you can also try other MMM thread which is full of positive posts. :-)

Edit: Orion just replied before me. :P

mioya

Post by mioya » Nov 15th, '10, 23:39

After watching the last scene, I headed immediately to this thread just to see how you ( mostly Orion1986,ethlenn,issy....did i forget someone? :D) would react to that scene. This is like the only thread where I can find comments without all those "kyaaa" stuff.

When I saw it, I was shaking my head and asking myself, what's the point of this?! Well, if the ratings will skyrocketing because of that, let's wait and see.

Issy

Post by Issy » Nov 16th, '10, 01:07

:blink :blink :blink
WHAT WAS THAT??????????????? :scratch:

Can't think of any reason for including the last scenes in ep3? fanservice? YES, but still, what on earth was the reason behind those scenes? it's not even funny. this drama is sinking deeper and deeper. the problem is, everyone on ship cheering/kyaaing so loud they not even noticing it.

ep3, even though i thought it was better than first 2eps but still as boring. there is not even one interesting character in the whole drama. i thought "wow, great. they have cut down on JKS promotional scenes and now concentrating on the drama and character" and then BANG to face those last minutes scenes. :|

and is this drama is targeted for younger age viewers? so now they are promoting the benefits of excessive drinking? :scratch:
because both MR and MG are very nice and honest and real the most when they are totally drunk and out of it. it seems that is the only way when they can talk about their true feelings. wow, what a nice message MMM is giving to its viewers.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Nov 16th, '10, 08:09

@mioya: I gave my share of time to this drama, I dropped after the first episode and was waiting maybe I was wrong and there is still time to pick it up. But the only thing that anybody can pick up is the fallen drama level.
We can't go kyaa over stupidity. But I guess it's our problem, since, despite poisonous remarks on many serious korean movie/drama (not fan) forums, all around is having a cosmic orgasm while watching this.

And Issy has a great point in this - is this the message the drama gives to the viewers? Let's get drunk and wake up anywhere? But even when they show the disadvantages of drinking, maybe there are some hidden ways all those ladies here can't see? Trust me, in real life waking up after heavy drinking is nowhere that clean and neat.

And the ratings?
2010-11-08 01 6.7 (<7.7)
2010-11-09 02 7.0 7.3 (20th)
2010-11-15 03 8.7 (15th) 8.8 (13th)

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Nov 16th, '10, 09:32

I have to agree on the drinking. This show is for fangirls to kyaa over and somehow, it seems these characters are most fun and most honest when completely hammered.
So, showing kissing scenes or even a gay couple being happy, both things which do happen in our world, will corrupt kids, but showing how alcohol makes you fun, is ok?

And of course, you wake up with a clear head and a perfect curl... Yes, very realistic. Alcohol does not have any bad side effects. Nooo! You just become more fun for a while!

Speaking of gay couples too,
real gay couples who are happy and decent people are bad, but the insinuation of a drunken one night stand is somehow good for viewers?
Also, how the heck is anyone supposed to like the characters when they're not even coherent for most of the show? I swear, they're drunk for 3/4 of this series. Maybe more.

Viande

Post by Viande » Nov 16th, '10, 10:29

Can't wait to see that 3rd episode with subs, sounds "fun" after reading your comments. :lol

It's also funny to read other people's comments at dramacrazy; complite opposite. ^^
i cant wait for the subs!!this drama is one of my all time favs even though its still the beginning!
ahhh omg!! i love this episode!! especially the last part hahahahaha aahhh too beautiful for my eyes !!lolsZ!!! Jang Geu Suk sarangje!!!^_^
yayayaya its here. cute drama i ever seen so far.
this is officially my favourite drama of all times! i know it just started but im obsessed! i cant wait for the subs! im soo impatient i watched it raw as well ahahha... MMM<3

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Nov 16th, '10, 10:37

I don't trust people who can't make one sentence in proper English. Or Korean. What "sarangje" means?

Thanks Viande, I had a good laugh. Keep them coming.
I like this one:
this is officially my favourite drama of all times! i know it just started but im obsessed! i cant wait for the subs! im soo impatient i watched it raw as well ahahha... MMM<3
Only Siths deal in absolute. Just sayin'...

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Nov 16th, '10, 10:46

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Gotta love fangirls. They make anyone who can write in proper English and coherent sentences feel so educated. Even if we're not.

Thank you so much for these, Viande.

Issy

Post by Issy » Nov 16th, '10, 10:54

:lol makes you wonder if we are watching the same drama. I have been reading similar comments on other happy site too. :whistling:
ahhh omg!! i love this episode!! especially the last part hahahahaha aahhh too beautiful for my eyes !!lolsZ!!! Jang Geu Suk sarangje!!!^_^
this is my actual comment after watching ep3 last night to my friend on msn:

"Ouch, my eyes :goggle: I need to cleanse my eyes ASAP " :shocked: in which she replied "Maybe you should take a good stare at your kid IJH :P ?" and my reply: "it doesn't have to be someone/something i love. anyone will do. anything will doooo, my eye :goggle: "

:mrgreen:

Viande

Post by Viande » Nov 16th, '10, 11:35

haha, you're welcome.

I was looking at the older comments (from ep 1-2) that I didn't read yet and found some more pearls:
jgs is 10 times gorgeous in this drama than you are beautiful... aarrgghhh...his killing me!
omg thank u soooo much for da upload!!!!!!!! im gonna wait till da whole series subbed tho cuz ill freak out if its an interstin endin n i have to wait a wk for subs n other episodes lol...saranghaeyo geun suk!!!!
was that suppose to be a man's body? sure do have curves.
Can't wait for eng subs! OMG can't stop watching the part were he named her "mung mung" (from dramabean's recap of this episode it means bow wow, like a dog barking) and her yeowing back at it him...so kawaii! I <3 you JGS!!! Got to say there is a comfort level between JGS and MGY in their acting together. Almost more so than JGS and PSH, could it because his character here is less reserved than Hwang Tae Kyrung???
cute cat and dog act.. XD
I cannot wait for this to be subbed! :D This show is already amazing and of course I've only seen the first episode lmao
Moon Geun Young makes this so entertaining!!!
I probably missed some of the funny comments but it was kinda hard to read them thanks to tons of LOLZ, KYAA and horrible abbrevations etc.

These comments are more fun to read than the drama itself. ^^

janajee

Post by janajee » Nov 16th, '10, 11:42

Well... I haven't watched a single episode, but I'm looking forward to it at each and every step of the way. Hahahahahaha, this is gonna be so awesome... probably not the same "awesome" way the fangirls are thinking, but I am looking forward to laughing myself to sleep... probably mockingly at this. Hahahaha

Oh the fun I would be having XD

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Nov 16th, '10, 11:46

For the love of all that is decent and holy! Ahahahaha! :rofl: I especially love the second one with its fine use of.. whatever language that is supposed to be... Fangirlish?

Jana, love, you're going to have wicked fun watching this. We are going to have nice laughs. And personally, I'll keep talking about the bad, if it keeps having them.
At least SOME sane viewers should comment on this series. Since DA does have attention from Korea, maybe they'll see just what normal people think of their fanservice.
Last edited by Orion1986 on Nov 16th, '10, 11:54, edited 2 times in total.

janajee

Post by janajee » Nov 16th, '10, 11:48

Hahahahaha, I love how they abuse the "!!!!" key and the "OMG" keys, and wow, these comments are so fun to read. Hahahahahha

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Nov 16th, '10, 11:51

And dat rappa, gangsta "da" word tha's like, rly cool. Da cool sht. Cuz notin' iz cooler thn dat gangsta crap. S'like, da sht, man. N cool n sht.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Nov 16th, '10, 11:57

That reminds me...
Put: free world in place of America, and you get the picture:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2ACeuulNZg

I guess we are quoted as well, and cursed to the 25th generation.

janajee

Post by janajee » Nov 16th, '10, 11:58

Well I'm glad DA gets attention from Korea

*clears throat*
SANE PEOPLE DO NOT ENJOY YAOI THINGS. Why you ask? WELL SANE PEOPLE DO NOT LIKE THE THOUGHT OF THEIR MANLY MAN CRUSHES ACTING LIKE FEMALE GIRLY GIRL-WANNEBES, either make them gay, because then I'd respect them for it, OR MAKE THEM A MAN! A MAN I TELL YOU
*clears throat*

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Nov 16th, '10, 12:05

Yes. How honest of a country who doesn't allow a gay marriage of a realistic gay couple shown in a drama to keep using these yaoi-inspired tricks to get the attention of these girls.

If you want to show gay, show real gay and show them the respect they deserve. Don't turn their preference into a damn joke for fangirls to squeal over and feel like they're modern.

And Ethlenn, that video says it all, doesn't it? :lol

As for Mary and her sick marriage thing
if she had half a brain, she'd give up on both of them since they are both miserable characters and go find some normal guy.
At least a guy that doesn't look like a statue trying to seem human (rich dude) or a man unsure of his own gender and style.
But then again, she doesn't have half a brain, neither do the people who like this series, it seems.

janajee

Post by janajee » Nov 16th, '10, 12:12

As for the video, does he have an Irish accent? Because I think that's just sexiest accent on the planet. *squeals*

I know it's a little off-topic but I totally just fall for men who can give me the Irish accent. Hahahahaha.

But I have to agree with him though.

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Nov 16th, '10, 12:15

I guess any fangirl who has an issue with what we say can just stop whashing this thread or give us a full sentence on why she disagrees.

I know some people might not be good in English, but they can still try to make sense and those I'm fine with. Fangirls can't make sense in any language.

janajee

Post by janajee » Nov 16th, '10, 12:18

Exactly.

Give proper, proper sentences, and please make sure you spell stuff properly, I mean we're not grammar nazis or anything, it's just nice to actually understand what it is you're saying, you know? I can take criticisms of my critics, even a full ten exclamation mark criticism, just let me understand what it is you're trying to say.

(And just so you know that I'm eccentric, I read that paragraph in my head, aloud, in an Irish accent, heheheheh)

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Nov 16th, '10, 12:41

Eh well, Craig is Scottish, love^^

And I have to agree to all you said. My English is also not perfect, but at least all I can do is to read what I wrote and make some corrections. What is wrong with writing in plain English?

janajee

Post by janajee » Nov 16th, '10, 12:44

Awww, I could never really tell those two apart at times. :(

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Nov 16th, '10, 18:26

And song of the day!
IMNSHO (In MY Not So Humble Opinion) the songs describes the picture above and the whole drama. I will be reading this thread though^^

arakira
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by arakira » Nov 16th, '10, 19:56

Just one thing...thanks for another Craig Ferguson goodie - you gotta love this guy...and Sid :wub:

Viande, thanks for those ahem...enlightening comments...I learnt a lot about 'the Fangirl' today :lol

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Nov 17th, '10, 03:49

Mustering up all my courage to watch 3 and 4. I haven't slept yet, so I'll probably have nightmares, but anyway. I'll just have to remember Ji Hwan with his long hair and powerful hand...

Episode 3 done.
Ditch the brat, I say. What a lovely gay couple indeed. Ok, not really, but she's too damn annoying and unattractive for either of them.

See, I get why the dude would be sleeping in what's-his-name's bed. I even get why the other one came out of the shower. But why in Hell's bells was Mu Kyul naked?
I'd really love to see an explanation to that. Was he hot from the booze? And I guess ol' Richie Rich was such a kind man that he decided to help the poor bastard? Yes.. Right.
Aaaah, fanservice... How you manage to mess things up. And the episode seemed to be doing a biiiiit better till that whole yaoi issue. We even had some proper dialogues! Oh my!

Finished Episode 4
A few of things to comment here. One is... Is that a cat I hear during a song? Jesus... They even have cat sounds in the songs now... Brrrr.

Second thing is the mop jeans! Remember those? The jeans that look like someone glued a mop to the thigh area! Yes yes, those. He's got them in the series...

Third thing would be that silly scene of him "fixing" stuff near the car. Honey, no matter how hard you screw that thing, it won't make you seem more manly.

And also, at least they have a reasonable explanation as to why he looks like a woman. Mommy issues. Heck, his mom has more male vibes than he does...

And yeah, he beats people up again. Knocks em down with one touch. No, he didn't suddenly gain muscles. These two guys were just dead drunk.

Aaand suddenly there's a hint of romance. Which I really didn't feel btw. Only from Jae Wook's character's side cause the guy seems so unstable and in love. Lol.
But yeah, I'm not getting gasping feelings. Well I am, but they are a result of Keun Suk's curl, mainly, and not of any kind of romance. I just don't feel the love, people.
I will wait for subs before I pass final judgment though. At least these two episodes had some dialogue that wasn't 100% cliche and easy to understand. It's some relief.
That yaoi scene though... Urgh... If they stop with the fanservice now, and I mean NOW, and start developing the story and characters a bit, maybe they can save it. Maybe.

casse

Post by casse » Nov 17th, '10, 07:22

YAB was the first drama that I’ve seen…..it was 1st time that JGS caught my eye…I’d thought here is someone with great potential and good looks… I started watching most of his dramas and movies…Beethoven virus and Happy life are my fav… I was so excited when I heard that his new drama was coming up…I d/ld the 1st 2 eps thinking will start watching it when the whole series ended…. After reading your posts I couldn’t help but watch it, thinking I might find something positive to write about him or the series……. Sad but true there really was nothing…. Now I doubt it if I’ll be able to go through the whole series unless JGS do something about his hair,cloths,...... ah well EVERYTHING…

garnet07

Post by garnet07 » Nov 17th, '10, 08:04

Amazing haven't seen much posts for a drama at d-addicts for a while and here we have one for Marry Me Mary.

Fancrazed right now waiting for ep3-4 subs to come out. So excited that Moon Geun Young and Jang Geun Suk decided to make a drama together. All their scenes together are so cute. Here's hoping that every minute of the drama especially the ending will not be disappointing because that has happened to almost all Korean dramas I've seen this year. :whistling:

Edit: only to be disappointed by the previous comments ahh yahh 29 pages of comments from people who don't like the drama. You know 29 pages is considered a lot in d-addicts nowadays. So I'm just saying if you don't like the way the drama is going from the start why even bother watching it? It's like those haters who keep posting nasty things about something they hate but isn't it a waste of time to talk about topics that has no meaning to you. Do you guys have no life?

I stopped watching Oh My Lady because there was absolutely no chemistry, A Man called God because of cheesy action scenes (even if Song Il Guk is one of my favorite actors), Cinderella's Story (even if Moon Geun Young is an amazing actress, the over-dramatic middle is too much), Coffee House (following Kang Ji Hwan since Summer Scent even if he's hardly there, but goodness, why did they cast Eun Jung and the storyline didn't make sense), My Girlfriend is a Gumiho (for I cannot understand what's so good about Lee Seung Ki's acting and looks), Playful Kiss (I still have no idea why they would cast Kim Hyun Joong after his "awful or non-existent acting in BOF) and really I should have dropped Bad Guy from the beginning because the end made me want to throw my computer out the window.

Marry Me Mary is supposed to be a fanservice type of drama. If you want to see Jang Geun Suk in a "real" acting hmmm maybe watch his movies. I saw his potential in Hwang Jin Yi so I keep watching his dramas. I was disappointed with his roles in Beethoven Virus, and Hong Gil Dong. But loved how he portrayed YAB. I guess his role here is similar to his role in YAB, it's pure fun, nothing over-dramatic.

For all serious drama watchers, I guess avoid Jang Geun Suk and watch my recommended dramas like Dae Jang Geum, Jumong, Story of a Man, Beautiful Days, Baker King Kim Tak Gu, and many others with "real substance", . But for those who are just trying to fill up an afternoon to get rid of stress from work and "pure entertainment get rid of your brain" like many people say, watch YAB or Marry Me Mary.
Last edited by garnet07 on Nov 17th, '10, 08:42, edited 1 time in total.

janajee

Post by janajee » Nov 17th, '10, 08:42

garnet07 wrote:Only to be disappointed by the previous comments ahh yahh 29 pages of comments from people who don't like the drama. You know 29 pages is considered a lot in d-addicts nowadays. So I'm just saying if you don't like the way the drama is going from the start why even bother watching it? It's like those haters who keep posting nasty things about something they hate but isn't it a waste of time to talk about topics that has no meaning to you. Do you guys have no life?
I haven't watched the drama yet, and only because I was waiting for proper subs to come out. Was just wondering why it's alright for people to keep going kyaaaaa and yaaaa and all other positive opinions and not be accused of not having a life, but when we talk about it in a negative light? We're considered as people who just want to hate.

I used to love JKS. Ask anyone around, or better yet, look at the old several hundred page topic on JKS that we have here. I loved the guy, and even now, there's still that tiny bit of hope holding on in me that he would take this drama seriously. Is that considered as hating? Personally I don't hate him... yet... but I'm not really liking him in this drama, and isn't that something that should be allowed to be said? To critic is not tear down, and if people can't accept criticisms,then how are we supposed to improve?
garnet07 wrote:Marry Me Mary is just that. It's supposed to be a fanservice type of drama. If you want to see Jang Geun Suk in a "real" acting hmmm maybe watch his movies. I saw his potential in Hwang Jin Yi so I keep watching his dramas. I was disappointed with his roles in Beethoven Virus, and Hong Gil Dong. But loved how he portrayed YAB. I guess his role here is similar to his role in YAB, it's pure fun, nothing over-dramatic.

For all serious drama watchers, I guess avoid Jang Geun Suk and watch my recommended dramas like Dae Jang Geum, Jumong, Story of a Man, Beautiful Days, and many others with "real substance", . But for those who are just trying to fill up an afternoon and get rid of stress from work and "pure entertainment get rid of your brain" like many people say, watch YAB or Marry Me Mary.
The problem with Marry Me is that he's getting stuck into that same "fun" role again. And though I have nothing against those roles, I just wish he could show more. He could do it, and that's what I want to happen. That's how much I used to love the guy. As an actor, he needs to show more variety, because if he doesn't, all we're going to get are these kinds of shows from him, and then when he can't do that anymore, he'll fade away into nothing...

And I honestly, don't want that.

garnet07

Post by garnet07 » Nov 17th, '10, 08:49

But Marry Me Mary is only his 2nd romantic comedy. If his third drama is like this too then I would wonder about his acting goals. Right now, I'm just rooting that he does well on this drama, listen to what fans and anti-fans say about his acting and get a "real" role on the next one. How was this decided? Did they cast this role with JGS in mind? Why make another manhwa remake? Or did JGS just wanted to work with MGY who has so far done various roles and did them well.

And you know we're only on the beginning of the drama. I'm not really going Kyaa, but I do find chemistry between JGS and MGY characters. Isn't that what's needed in a show. Root for the main people. If you can't do that from the start, (like what happened to me in the dramas mentioned above), I easily stop watching the show, delete them from my computer and find another ones to watch. Also been following MGY since Autumn Story, but I dropped her Cinderella's Sister in a heartbeat. Knowing she has better dramas and movies out there.

Ok, I have nothing against criticisms, but if these "criticisms" starts looking like a trail of "this is stupid" 29 pages of comments long, then I would wonder about the people making them. Like I said, if I don't like something, I give "a" criticism and reason for it. Leave it at that, stop watching the show and forget about it. Go on with my life and prioritize my time with things I do like.
Last edited by garnet07 on Nov 17th, '10, 09:18, edited 1 time in total.

Viande

Post by Viande » Nov 17th, '10, 09:15

Well I started with defending but ended up laughing/facepalming/crying after actually seeing first two episodes. :| As I said before, I don't think MMM problem is just JGS, there's a lot more. It's not like JGS came up with all those corny scenes.
I'm not usually against a little fanservice but honestly, if it's only purpose for the drama there's something wrong. I will still continue with MMM but I'm not hoping much. At least comments are fun to read. ^^ But I guess I might be too old for this too, maybe MMM is more focused for teenagers or something.

janajee

Post by janajee » Nov 17th, '10, 09:20

By the third, he's too far gone. I'm sorry, but that's just the way it is.

So you're saying instead of giving negative comments, I should just not read it and move on? Because that's obviously what true fans should do. Like I said, I'm not really here to tear him down, yes I may express my negative emotions in an exaggerated manner, but still we're allowed to say if we like something or not. Just like you're allowed to say whether you like something or not. The reason why I stick to DA is because there's a discussion here whether something is good, and why it's good, or whether it's bad and why that something is bad. If a lot of people find it bad, and then there's going to be a lot of people commenting on why they think it's bad. If a lot of people find it good, then we're not all witches who tear down for the sake of tearing down (have you seen the MGIAG and SKKS thread? Most of the people there we're fairly happy with the drama).

Another thing, this is 2nd rom-com drama, but he has done a lot of rom-coms, if I'm not mistaken. I love rom-com, but he is slowly getting stuck in that genre. I'm sorry, but it's true, he is. Personally, I don't look forward to watching Beethoven Virus, and I didn't particularly enjoy Itaewon for the story, but the fact that he showed with those two roles that he could kick some ass in the acting department made me real proud of him.

He's not my boyfriend, so I can't exactly tell him what to do or anything. But if I'm going to root for an actor that I like to continue, isn't it normal for me to cheer the person when he's doing something good, and to be disappointed when he isn't making any sense? Because he isn't. He really isn't.

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Nov 17th, '10, 12:40

The man has done many romantic comedy type of things. He has also been an actor and part of the industry for years. He's experienced. Very much so.
So, you expect someone like that to scale up, to things that show his ability and acting skills more, not reduce it in service of, well, fanservice and fame.

And yes, I don't see how negative comments should not exist. If everyone who doesn't like the series stops watching and does not stick around to say why they don't like it, there will never be fair criticism.
All the posts everywhere will be of kyaaing and praise because the people who had issues with the series did not stick around to speak their mind. And I wish I won't see more of such things in the future so I stay.
If I were the only person having an issue with the show, I wouldn't talk so much about it and bow out gracefully. But when many don't like it, then we are a larger part of the fanbase and should voice our opinion.

As for the comments being the same, I don't see it. From what I see, most of us who talk about how we don't like it, also give episode-specific things we don't like. Isn't it normal to go by episode in any show?
If it's ok to always go "Kyaaa! I loved how his hair looked in Episode 4" and "That scene with the piggyback was soo cuuute! KYAAAA!!!", why is it bad to do the same thing with our negative comments?

Concerning your comment on his acting and series, we don't agree with you, which is why it's bothering us. He can be a serious actor and the shows you don't like, we find his best because of that.
We were all therefore clinging to some hope that he'd get better. Trust me, after this series, if it keeps going this way, none of us will bother much with his future works. But we're here now. And watching.
And most of us here happen to love YAB even if it's for younger audiences. Why? Because YAB also made fun of itself and such fanservice drama. It didn't take itself seriously. Mary does and that's bad.

All that said, garnet07, at least you are someone who can write a proper post about their opinion, which is not something we can say for most fans of this series and Keun Suk, so it's good to have you here.
You should stay and you should write what you think about the series, since you like it. Maybe if people like you came in here and spoke their mind, it wouldn't be 29 pages of comments by people with no life.

lovelybabe

Post by lovelybabe » Nov 17th, '10, 15:17

OK guys, could you tone down your voices of criticism ?
that's enough OK ?

I know the drama is bad, but why don't we put some criticism away and enjoy it ?
Life is too short, let put our brain way and enjoy and entertain the drama .

Don't expect too much from an idol drama
I know they use a lot of fan services and these fan services have made me feel disgusted sometimes .
But you have to think the other way around . Maybe people drama industry have used JKS for fan services in order to sell their drama overseas . Remember, Korean drama industry today now has crisis . They don't have much money to invest and make profit . They aim at idol dramas and idol 's fan services to get money from fans .
JKS is now an idol and can bring profit to the entertainment companies with his fan services .
Fans can drool, drip saliva, and pay big money to buy the DVD sets afterward
I bet on it 100% , they use this drama to sell to JKS's fans, they will sell the DVDs with the price of a few hundred dollars per set .
Count on, man .... They would make over 500 thousands dollars just to sell the DVD sets to JKS's fans only .

I feel pity for the fans though, getting ripp off from the Korean entertainment companies .

I know you feel disappointed for JKS's career . He now an idol and may not step forward for serious acting .
However, don't blame it all to him . Yes, it's his fault to let people use him to make money , but you have to blame on the corrupted Korean drama industry too .

Just enjoy the drama if you can, just forget him guys .
I enjoy a lot with the presence of Moon Geun Young and Kim Jea Wook . I cheer for them as I watch them on screen .
They put my stress away ....heheheheh

If you don't like his fan services, just forget about them . There are more worthy things in drama that you can enjoy .Why don't you guys do it ?
You guys have made me pissed off sometimes
Darn it !!!!!! :cussing:

lovelybabe

Post by lovelybabe » Nov 17th, '10, 15:39

@Orion: tell your mom that it is natural way that MGY's eyes always open too big . That is also the way her eyes look in real life. Every actor and actress have their own flaw in acting . She can't help it because her eyes are natural big and natural big opening . She uses contact lenses by the way . I use glasses. and contact lenses sometimes make my eyes weird . So I always use glasses , I only use contact lenses for cosmetic and beautiful purposes .

About, Kim Jea Wook, if you like him, why don't you cheer him on ?
he's still a rookie actor and need a lot of support

His career major is a model , now he wants to act to be a good actor .
What do you expect from a rookie actor ?
He has to work from the bottom to the top especially he's never taking an acting class
You can see he is working hard to earn himself a position to get the main role, not the second male lead
He now needs more support to get the main role
Why don't you cheer him on ?
Don't sit behind the computers and whining so much !
Let's cheer and support Kim Jea Wook , even his role is now at the level of 2nd male lead . :cheers:
Last edited by lovelybabe on Nov 17th, '10, 15:52, edited 4 times in total.

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Nov 17th, '10, 15:44

I'm not going to repeat myself on other things but as far as Moon's eyes go, she didn't comment on her face or looks or the actual physical size of them. She commented on her acting.
She meant that Moon glares a lot as Mary. Meaning, when she yells and is upset she puts too much energy in her stare. And that has to do with acting and not physical characteristics.

And you're right about the money. They'll make lots of it indeed. The industry thrives on the need of fangirls to adore idols and their works.
But I believe we have the right to be angry when we expected at least something more and we more than have the right to follow the show and judge it.

And yes, I am sad for Jae Wook because so far, he's been given a crappy role. But I trust him as an actor to at least make the best of it. No complaints on his work here.

It's sad we made you pissed, but deal with it. Just like we deal with things we don't like since everyone is entitled to their opinion. Or then stop reading our posts.

lovelybabe

Post by lovelybabe » Nov 17th, '10, 15:56

I know, Kim jea wook is actually a model, with no acting training.
He must have a lot of pressures in acting business , but the guy is trying hard . I bet eventually, people will recognize him , because he has his own charisma with strong screen presence
He will be really good in leading roles in the future if he tries to work from the bottom as he is right now .

Unlike some idols, they got main roles because they are toooo famous
Life is not fair and you have to bear with it .

lovelybabe

Post by lovelybabe » Nov 17th, '10, 16:04

Orion: don't try to make this thread that dedicated to Mary drama become anti Mary drama
You can voice your opinion, but don't be tooooo harsh

If you keep on with that attitude, I bet life will be tooo harsh for you in the future

Just enjoy and ride the fun
Idol dramas don't need to be too serious like real life, we have enough real life
Why don't we open our heart to joke, cheer, and have fun ?

If criticize someone is your fun and make you turn on in life and I have no commnent
Life is full of joke, fun, brainless, silly moments also
Just enjoy it before it's too late OK .

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Nov 17th, '10, 16:19

This is probably one of the last posts I'll make in this thread, since I seem to be pissing many people off so I might as well do it now.
If there are more lurkers out there who want us "haters" gone, do speak up and I will personally walk out of here. Honestly.

lovelybabe, I'd appreciate it if you kept the sermon to yourself on someone's life you don't even know. And you can't know someone from a few posts on some forum.
Ever since I started speaking my mind and being honest, I've enjoyed my life a lot more and I laugh, play and have fun. I enjoy the good and diss the bad. Even if you don't like it.

I'll keep updating the 1st post, if someone else doesn't want to be responsible for this series so you'll all know when subs are out or any important news.
But I don't plan on sticking around in a place where my opinions, values and even character are being treated like this. Disagreement I'm fine with. Disrespect, no.

lovelybabe

Post by lovelybabe » Nov 17th, '10, 16:31

About someone in this thread said that Moon Geun Young wasted her talent in drama Mary

Yup!!!! She wasted it SO WHAT!!!

I bet her role is silly and brainless, but she is for sure enjoy this role more than any of her roles in the past few years .
She is only 23 years old for god sake, why don't she enjoy playing a girl of her age ?
23 years old people are just young adults, they can be smart, bright, but can be silly, and stupid sometimes
God allows them to enjoy their life before they step in a real world.
Let them be .

MGY previous roles are too serious, not much fun and joy for a young adult life .
I am very glad that she does not need to play oscar-worthy roles for a while, she can enjoy a young actress life playing many roles .

Moon Geun Young ....You go girl ! Enjoy the role, live for your own life, you don't need to live for other people's expectations, just because you has won Daesang award .

lovelybabe

Post by lovelybabe » Nov 17th, '10, 16:53

One more thing :
If you try to open your heart to watch this drama and still can't stand it, and still cannot enjoy it ,
Then, this is NOT a drama and a thread for you .

You can go to the other thread and enjoy other dramas .

What is the point that you hate this drama and still go to this thread to say how much you hate it ?
what is the point ?????

You can create another thread saying thing like : this is a thread for the drama I hate ., bla bla bla ...
and you can vent out your frustrations up to 100 pages, or to 1000000 pages .

This is the thread which is dedicated for Mary, mary me drama . NOT for hate the drama OK ?
Again, life is too short , enjoy these moments when you can .
What if WWIII happened in the next few years, or computer wars happened, you don't even have electric to live or movies, dramas to watch .

I tell you 1 thing : Korean war b/w North and South can happen any time, and we would have no Korean dramas and movie to watch .
Enjoy them as much as you can OK .
Last edited by lovelybabe on Nov 17th, '10, 17:05, edited 2 times in total.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Nov 17th, '10, 16:59

Please, we were waiting for this drama in hope it would be enjoyable.
We found it boring, forced and low. We stated our opinion.

If anyone wants to start another thread on this drama, please do so, in that case I will close this one.
No offence.

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Nov 17th, '10, 17:23

Is there anyone here who would like to be the topic starter? Ethlenn will change the first post into a post of that person and it will be their responsibility to update it and add news for the series and such from now on.

arakira
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by arakira » Nov 17th, '10, 17:34

I actually had intended to not post here anymore, since I dropped this drama. And like you said, lovelybabe, since I hate it and stopped watching it, I'm not gonna stay and try to spoil the fun...Yet, others continue watching and I think they are entitled to voice their opinion, no matter whether it's good or bad. Feel free to state yours, feel free to show the positive sides you are seeing to the readers of this thread

YET, nobody here has EVER told somebody else to leave the thread. I just find that pretty damn rude on your account. Telling someone to tone down the criticism is fine. Telling someone you're hurt by sarcastic or negative comments is fine, too.
But getting personal is not! Who are you to judge other peoples lives or tell them how to think?

And that is also something that applies to other situations in life. Maybe you wanna take a deep breath and think about that, too.

Peggy

Post by Peggy » Nov 17th, '10, 20:35

I have yet to see any episodes of this drama. I was interested because I like Kim Jae Wook very much and I must say that all the pictures and trailers so far have been a huge disappointment as far as his role is concerned. I caught an interview on TV last night and I was shocked at how Jae Wook looked. Not like himself at all and I noticed he had very little to say. I cannot make any report about the drama until I see it but I would venture a guess that maybe Jae Wook is just getting an experience but not really enjoying it. At least that is what I feel from what I have seen of the publicity so far. I am not an admirer of the two other actors but will wait to see how they perform.
Jang has changed so much over the past year that he is no longer the actor he once was. I am wondering what he is doing and why, and who is pushing this strange 'character' that he has played in what goes for real life. I wonder does he have a real life. I am interested and not being sarcastic.

I will be waiting to see the first episodes of this drama when it comes my way.

lovelybabe

Post by lovelybabe » Nov 17th, '10, 22:35

@arakira: getting to the personal to some assWh* who are keeping on bitching and whinning, and make this thread turn into UNwelcome and UN enjoyabe thread is not OK ?

what's the hell going on , are you gods and saints from above that I cannot tell you to SHUT UP bitching and whinning .
Is D -addict your own blog ?
I don't mind if you create your own blog so you can curse someone , or can Bit . as much as you can .

Again, this is a public thread . You can voice your own opinions, but this is NOT your own thread , Please DO NOT throw a bunches of unhappy bitching at the people face . IT IS NOT FUNNY ANYMORE OK !

EVERY THING HAS THE LIMIT . IF YOU CROSS OVER IT , THEN you don't respect the people who read this thread .
IF YOU DON'T RESPECT ME AND OTHER PEOPLE WHO LIKE THIS DRAMA, HOW CAN I RESPECT YOU ????
think about it OK .

You can criticize the actors and actresses, but expect that NO ONE CAN CRITICIZE YOU ?

ARE YOU GODS ?
what's the heck ?

REMEMBER: LET PUT YOURSELF INTO THE ACTOR OR ACTRESSES SHOES, you and the actors or actresses can bear criticisms , but your family and your relatives, your boyfriend, your girlfriends, your mom, your dad, your brothers and sisters, can they get hurt because of these criticism on you ?
I TELL YOU : YES , SURE THEY CAN GET HURT MUCH MUCH MUCH MORE THAN THE ACTOR OR ACTRESS you are criticizing .

THINK ABOUT IT before you go overboard and over exaggerate with your criticisms .

And to Orion: you are not an angel who comes from above to save JKS'asssss . It's his own life, you have to take it or leave it .
Quit worrying about his life and his future . Focus on the ones you love OK !

About, Moon Geun Young: her acting style is often does with her eyes wild opening, if you watch many of her movies and dramas , you can notice it .
It's her style of acting, if you cannot take it , then leave it to others who can appreciate her .
Her crossed eyes are not so pretty, but they are cute in her own ways .
Last edited by lovelybabe on Nov 17th, '10, 23:01, edited 5 times in total.

Viande

Post by Viande » Nov 17th, '10, 22:43

So... episode 3:
Drinking again... I wonder if they made any episodes without someone getting drunk and doing something stupid or "cute". Oh but then the rocker boy didn't have any reason to piggyback cute & drunk Mae Ri again? :scratch:

Also I still don't see Mae Ri and Moo Gyeol as pair, just little sister and big brother. Like when they were in Moo Gyeol's basement (home) it felt like little sister was hanging out there and he wanted to get rid of her. Even misunderstanding the person in picture (that was in his guitar case) as her girlfriend was like "oh you have a girlfriend, ok" and that's it. And when she was piggybacked she was more mumbling about her father than the cute guy she was on top of. ;) I wonder if I did uderstand it wrong that she had a small crush on Moo Gyeol since they met because now it acts like she didn't have?

Anyway I still don't get any suprise feeling from the plot. In my opinion they make things too clear where I would like have something to guess myself. Like what it comes to the picture, I guessed that it was his mum when it was shown first time. What it comes to the bed scene, it's so obvious that nothing happened. If something had really happened then I would be suprised. But because this is fanservice drama, ofc there is no real gay couple, just some "misunderstanding" to make people kyaa about. Meh.
But I gotta admit that I'm very curious how they wan't things to turn out in this drama. And if they come up with any twists... I doubt it but I'm hoping that I'm not wasting my time and get something out of this. Would be actually cool if there would be no-one marrying her but I guess that goes off the drama's title. :mrgreen:
Last edited by Viande on Nov 17th, '10, 22:55, edited 1 time in total.