So, What Kdrama are you currently watching?

Discuss Korean drama series here.
toenail

Post by toenail » Oct 2nd, '11, 14:36

Prosecutor Princess. It's not my first choice to watch though. None of the main actors are good and they want to give the first male air of mystery so much that it starts to look too unbelievable and annoying.

Issy

Post by Issy » Oct 2nd, '11, 15:26

toenail wrote:Prosecutor Princess. It's not my first choice to watch though. None of the main actors are good and they want to give the first male air of mystery so much that it starts to look too unbelievable and annoying.
That was my general impression and I dropped it by ep4 but I know there are LOTS of ladies here who are going to disagree with you strongly. :whistling:

ps. and it's about time for me to start on Gyebaek. LSJ :wub:

Neliets

Post by Neliets » Oct 3rd, '11, 04:20

Watching The Birth Of The Rich. Very good drama. Didn't make me addicted but very interested nonetheless.

But I am thinking about seeing A Love To Kill for like 4th time(only up to 13th episode or so, when the vegetable wakes up, then the drama becomes quite stupid and boring).

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Oct 3rd, '11, 04:41

We are drama-less here... Well, my mom has found her own stuff to watch, but I am so lacking in the drama department right now. No clue what to watch next...

Edit:

Problem fixed. Vampire Prosecutor it is. And Joseon X-Files. I am really liking cable. They actually make other genres! And have quality! And good actors!
I hope cable will become a nice solution for those who want to do proper series and can't do that in regular tv. We might get proper rom coms too, sometime.

I just hope Vampire Prosecutor will get subbed. *runs to check*

Viande

Post by Viande » Oct 3rd, '11, 10:00

Orion1986 wrote:I just hope Vampire Prosecutor will get subbed. *runs to check*
Me too! It sounded interesting. *fingers crossed*

I'm still at Protect the Boss, waiting for the subs for ep 15-18. Also, after some starting problems I found Scent of a Woman likeable. At first it reminded me about Densha Otoko, which main character I really hated, but thankfully she didn't end up as pathetic as him.

Neliets

Post by Neliets » Oct 3rd, '11, 13:29

Viande wrote:
Orion1986 wrote:I just hope Vampire Prosecutor will get subbed. *runs to check*
Me too! It sounded interesting. *fingers crossed*

I'm still at Protect the Boss, waiting for the subs for ep 15-18. Also, after some starting problems I found Scent of a Woman likeable. At first it reminded me about Densha Otoko, which main character I really hated, but thankfully she didn't end up as pathetic as him.
Those dramas are similar? Hmmm... Maybe I should check out Scent of a Woman...

Viande

Post by Viande » Oct 3rd, '11, 15:52

A bit but not really. In Densha Otoko main character is pathetic male otaku, who has difficulties to express himself and he has no guts to say what he thinks. (Too kind, can't say own opinion.) In Scent of a Woman main character is a woman, who is used to be used and despised but when she finds out she's going to die soon she decides not to take it anymore. So far I have enjoyed it, even though I don't really like any of the actors.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Oct 3rd, '11, 20:17

Vampire Prosecutor and Empress jumped into the wagon.

esmer86
Upload Addict
Upload Addict

Post by esmer86 » Oct 3rd, '11, 23:08

Really starting to like the cable dramas as well so yep Vampire Prosecutor and Empress are also on the watching list. Maybe I could put my faith again in vampires this time around. I miss the bad ass vampires. :glare:

In the middle of Bad Guy, gonna start DL Gumiho Tale Of The Fox's Child and need to start Protect the Boss as well.

Issy

Post by Issy » Oct 4th, '11, 01:03

started on Gye Baek. so far I like it but at the moment I know why I am liking it. :P because of the one and only Mu Jin and as I know he won't be around for long, I am already sad. :-(
I am just a hopeless case when it comes to sageuks and men with long hair and fighting swords. :pale:

what's next? Princess's Man? :scratch:

SSpiegel

Post by SSpiegel » Oct 4th, '11, 01:37

Issy wrote: I am just a hopeless case when it comes to sageuks and men with long hair and fighting swords. :pale:
Hahaha, well said! I'm sure it's the same case with many sageuk-loving girls.

Anyway, I clearly remember someone saying they've been watching Ojakgyo Brothers...? I'd kind of like to watch it, but it's got Uee and probably, like, 50 episodes at least, and I'm not sure I'd be ready to watch 50+ episodes of Uee. But it's got Joo Won who's kind of :wub:, and I really like Ryu Soo Young. So anyone who's been watching, how's it been so far?

Issy

Post by Issy » Oct 4th, '11, 06:15

SSpiegel wrote:
Issy wrote: I am just a hopeless case when it comes to sageuks and men with long hair and fighting swords. :pale:
Hahaha, well said! I'm sure it's the same case with many sageuk-loving girls.

Anyway, I clearly remember someone saying they've been watching Ojakgyo Brothers...? I'd kind of like to watch it, but it's got Uee and probably, like, 50 episodes at least, and I'm not sure I'd be ready to watch 50+ episodes of Uee. But it's got Joo Won who's kind of :wub:, and I really like Ryu Soo Young. So anyone who's been watching, how's it been so far?
:lol I think it is their reason number one for watching sageuks.
As for Ojakgyu brothers, they are my exact reasons for wanting to watch (Ryu Soo Young :wub: ) and not wanting to touch ( I really dislike UEE :crazy: )

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Oct 4th, '11, 07:47

Hmm, she's not that bad in Ojakgyo... She's not an actress, but I never disliked her, not in YAB, she was kinda true b*tch in that.
And Ojakgyo - so far, so good.

Issy

Post by Issy » Oct 4th, '11, 10:37

After watching some Gyebaek, I would have liked it if Cha In Pyo had one of the main characters than just a cameo. But then again, I liked him as Mu Jin (god, I don't want another obsession :pale: ) character and maybe other one won't attract me as much. I have to keep reminding myself that I am watching it for LSJ :mrgreen:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Oct 4th, '11, 10:40

Then watch Star in My Heart, mehehe :mrgreen:

Oh, I should be going...

Issy

Post by Issy » Oct 4th, '11, 11:16

Ethlenn wrote:Then watch Star in My Heart, mehehe :mrgreen:

Oh, I should be going...
:crazy: I kill you e- chan :mrgreen:
Runs to dl 8)

Edit: too old drama so I have decided on his most recent ones. Now, Dae Mul or Reputable Family? :mrgreen:

Neliets

Post by Neliets » Oct 5th, '11, 17:48

Few days ago I saw someone mentioning A Love To Kill. And it has been on my mind since then. Today... I just couldn't resist and started watching it for like 4th or 5th time. Of couse I will only watch it till everything is screwed up(like 13th episode or so).

Soon I'll finish The Birth Of The Rich, which is a very good drama but as closer the ending gets as boring it gets. Sadly.

I think of picking up Protect The Boss, but not sure where I left off.

Orange_Guy

Post by Orange_Guy » Oct 5th, '11, 18:09

Neliets wrote: Soon I'll finish The Birth Of The Rich, which is a very good drama but as closer the ending gets as boring it gets. Sadly.
lol knew it. Exactly what i felt when i watched half a year ago. So many kdramas with the same sypmtoms :/

Started another drama, Can you hear my heart, and i'm not easy to please in the first episodes but this one acomplished that.

Neliets

Post by Neliets » Oct 5th, '11, 18:58

Orange_Guy wrote:
Neliets wrote: Soon I'll finish The Birth Of The Rich, which is a very good drama but as closer the ending gets as boring it gets. Sadly.
lol knew it. Exactly what i felt when i watched half a year ago. So many kdramas with the same sypmtoms :/

Started another drama, Can you hear my heart, and i'm not easy to please in the first episodes but this one acomplished that.
Yep, many, many dramas lack decent ending. I'd say most of them.

And just finished first episode of A Love To Kill. Even though I already know what will happen, I got those good-drama-shivers. Only thing that subbers are somehow bad. At least for first episode.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Oct 5th, '11, 19:10

Issy: Daemul.

1. The Princess' Man ♥
2. Vampire Prosecutor
3. Idiot Baek Dongsu
4. Ojakgyo Brothers
4. A Thousand Kisses
5. Hometown Legends 2008 & 2009
6. Jejungwon

Sajen16

Post by Sajen16 » Oct 6th, '11, 05:19

Chuno- I love it the only thing I don't like as much as I hate to say is Lee Da Hae's character does she ever become anything other than helpless or does she need someone to protect her the whole time?

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Oct 6th, '11, 19:37

Sajen16 wrote:Chuno- I love it the only thing I don't like as much as I hate to say is Lee Da Hae's character does she ever become anything other than helpless or does she need someone to protect her the whole time?
No. Neva.

Added Gyebaek again to the list^^ I feel like I'm the only one watching this here... Issy?

Issy

Post by Issy » Oct 6th, '11, 19:54

Ethlenn wrote:Added Gyebaek again to the list^^ I feel like I'm the only one watching this here... Issy?
NO, you are not the only one. I am on ep 6 and loving it. or loving Mu Jin to be precise :mrgreen: I am seriously going to be heart broken later on. :cry:
and why we don't have a thread for this one? I know is going to be only two of us (most probably) there but I need to rant about Mu Jin and get it out of my system. :goggle:

Sham26

Post by Sham26 » Oct 6th, '11, 20:21

The Princess' Man !

ImL0st

Post by ImL0st » Oct 6th, '11, 20:52

I just got on Gyebaek after quitting that stupid Baek Dong Soo, I think I'll pass The Princess' Man since I hear it's a sad and tragic story. What's the point watching if I already hear how it's going to end.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Oct 6th, '11, 20:55

@ImL0st: this is exactly why I don't care what other people say.
And to give you a spoiler:
yes, this drama has happy ending!
Now Gyebaek will end with death of the main character and his entire family. It's a historical fact.

esmer86
Upload Addict
Upload Addict

Post by esmer86 » Oct 6th, '11, 21:50

Ethlenn wrote: Now Gyebaek will end with death of the main character and his entire family. It's a historical fact.
:x yeah unless they deside to screw this on up as well- I dont see how though. Ive been reading about Gyebaek and decided to watch it but I havent downloaded anything yet. So once I make room in my hard drive I'll try to watch this one as well.

Gonna watch Deep Rooted Tree as well. Bring on the sageuks. I'll take them on! :mrgreen:

toshi_m45

Post by toshi_m45 » Oct 7th, '11, 01:13

Protect The Boss :D

the comedy & story are great.

ImL0st

Post by ImL0st » Oct 7th, '11, 03:33

Ethlenn wrote:@ImL0st: this is exactly why I don't care what other people say.
And to give you a spoiler:
yes, this drama has happy ending!
Now Gyebaek will end with death of the main character and his entire family. It's a historical fact.
Well, K-dramas r well-known for "not-so-happy-endings" So I don't really weight everything on the endings, but rather if the whole thing, the story, action, performance... make it enjoyable... One other reason I didn't pick Princess's man is the lead actor, nothing in particular about him but it's 1 of those thing when the lead doesn't really impress, that's all. Same with the lead in King Gwanggaeto that don't impress me. We all have different taste, ofcourse.

ajjong

Post by ajjong » Oct 7th, '11, 04:13

Just finished watching Lie to me.

Orange_Guy

Post by Orange_Guy » Oct 9th, '11, 16:00

Almost finishing Princess' Man 4 eps to go (or to be subbed), avoiding Princess' Man's threads all over the net at all costs so i wont get spoiled lol. I didn't feel like fast forwarding anything, which is almost a first time for a drama, period dramas are really catching my attention right now.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Oct 9th, '11, 16:52

Orange_Guy wrote:Almost finishing Princess' Man 4 eps to go (or to be subbed), avoiding Princess' Man's threads all over the net at all costs so i wont get spoiled lol. I didn't feel like fast forwarding anything, which is almost a first time for a drama, period dramas are really catching my attention right now.
Tru, tru. Those 67 minutes fly by...

Subs are on DSC. :whistling:

Biozombie

Post by Biozombie » Oct 9th, '11, 18:20

Ethlenn wrote:Hometown Legends 2008 & 2009
Can I ask where you got these dvd's from? Been after them but can't find them anywhere.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Oct 9th, '11, 19:12

You're not looking persistently enough.
Registration required
They are also on clubbox, but this went crazy lately so no use installing.

fatemeh_31358
Deactivated

Post by fatemeh_31358 » Oct 9th, '11, 19:21

Ethlenn wrote:
Orange_Guy wrote:Almost finishing Princess' Man 4 eps to go (or to be subbed), avoiding Princess' Man's threads all over the net at all costs so i wont get spoiled lol. I didn't feel like fast forwarding anything, which is almost a first time for a drama, period dramas are really catching my attention right now.
Tru, tru. Those 67 minutes fly by...

Subs are on DSC. :whistling:
dsc? is it darksmurf subs? I want to watch princess's man too but without subs i don't understand anything? :-(

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Oct 9th, '11, 19:40

Yup, Darksmurf. :salut:

Neliets

Post by Neliets » Oct 9th, '11, 19:56

I've been watching only A Love To Kill for like 4th of 5th time.

I put a stop on Protect The Boss for a while. I think after A Love To Kill, I'll re-watch Iris.

And some time ago, I watched 1st episode of Poseidon. It feels.like it will be quite plain drama. Groundless story, basically.

And as I remember, I hadn't finished The Birth Of The Rich.
Last edited by Neliets on Oct 9th, '11, 19:56, edited 1 time in total.

e-go7

Post by e-go7 » Oct 9th, '11, 19:56

Currently planning to watch iljimae. Maybe I'll start today. Hope I won't get disappointed ^^

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Oct 9th, '11, 20:05

e-go7 wrote:Currently planning to watch iljimae. Maybe I'll start today. Hope I won't get disappointed ^^
Don't say I didn't warn you...
Iljimae - the best scene - PSH on the arena beating LJK. And that would be all.

e-go7

Post by e-go7 » Oct 9th, '11, 20:15

Ethlenn wrote:Don't say I didn't warn you...
lol, thanks a lot ^^ Now I'm even more eager to watch it :blink

Biozombie

Post by Biozombie » Oct 9th, '11, 20:25

Ethlenn wrote:You're not looking persistently enough.
Registration required
They are also on clubbox, but this went crazy lately so no use installing.
Oh right, cheers anyway but I'm only after original dvd's.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Oct 9th, '11, 20:34

Without checking whether you like it or not? Check on official website:
http://www.kbs.co.kr/korea/legend/
Plus
YesAsia

fatemeh_31358
Deactivated

Post by fatemeh_31358 » Oct 9th, '11, 21:34

Ethlenn wrote:Yup, Darksmurf. :salut:
Their subs are not all ready yet! :-(

fatemeh_31358
Deactivated

Post by fatemeh_31358 » Oct 9th, '11, 21:36

Ethlenn wrote:
e-go7 wrote:Currently planning to watch iljimae. Maybe I'll start today. Hope I won't get disappointed ^^
Don't say I didn't warn you...

YES!

SSpiegel

Post by SSpiegel » Oct 10th, '11, 01:15

I watched High Kick 2 till the hundredth episode or something, and usually it made me laugh out loud, so I decided to start High Kick 3 this week. It's not funny at all, and the storylines are really weird. I mean, I'll keep watching, but I was expecting something totally different.

Biozombie

Post by Biozombie » Oct 10th, '11, 07:12

Just started Solitude.

Sajen16

Post by Sajen16 » Oct 10th, '11, 23:43

Goodbye, Solo- I love it so far. 2 episodes in it reminds me more of the Japanese manga/anime/drama Honey and Clover, possibly my favorite story of all time, than any Kdrama I've seen it just seems to be more a slice of life story than love story like most Kdramas are. I just hope Min-ho is luckier than Takemoto, from Honey and Clover, when it comes to women

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Oct 11th, '11, 09:07

Goodbye Solo is bitter, it is.

Proudly announcing I'm dropping first sageuk in my life, that is Idiot Dongsu. I just can't put up with such idiocy.

semi-fly
Upload Addict
Upload Addict

Post by semi-fly » Oct 11th, '11, 10:19

- A Thousand Kisses
- High Kick 3! The Revenge Of The Short Legged

Everything else appears to be loosely based off of something else that's aired thus far.

Sham26

Post by Sham26 » Oct 11th, '11, 11:21

Ethlenn wrote:

Proudly announcing I'm dropping first sageuk in my life, that is Idiot Dongsu. I just can't put up with such idiocy.

Dropped it too, so sad it had potential to be one of my fav dramas!

Add to my watch-list: Vampire Prosecutor

Sajen16

Post by Sajen16 » Oct 11th, '11, 15:13

He who can't marry- I always thought that the Japanese version with Abe Hiroshi was the remake version but apparently the Japanese version came first, but anyways if he has a girlfriend at the end I hope it's the neighbor

fatemeh_31358
Deactivated

Post by fatemeh_31358 » Oct 11th, '11, 15:20

Vampire prosecutor!

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Oct 13th, '11, 02:54

Vampire Prosecutor and Joseon X-Files. VP is nice and the second one ROCKS! It has me completely hooked! I ♥ cable...

fatemeh_31358
Deactivated

Post by fatemeh_31358 » Oct 13th, '11, 08:06

Orion1986 wrote:Vampire Prosecutor and Joseon X-Files. VP is nice and the second one ROCKS! It has me completely hooked! I ♥ cable...
What is Joseon X-Files about? is it about aliens and stuff?

Jav_sol

Post by Jav_sol » Oct 14th, '11, 00:19

Killer K/Girl K, was good, there should be more shows like this.

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Oct 14th, '11, 08:15

fatemeh_31358 wrote:What is Joseon X-Files about? is it about aliens and stuff?
Yes. It is a series about strange phenomena during the Joseon Dynasty. So, it's a period mystery series. It's awesome so far.

fatemeh_31358
Deactivated

Post by fatemeh_31358 » Oct 14th, '11, 08:48

Orion1986 wrote:
fatemeh_31358 wrote:What is Joseon X-Files about? is it about aliens and stuff?
Yes. It is a series about strange phenomena during the Joseon Dynasty. So, it's a period mystery series. It's awesome so far.
Thanks. Will watch it!

Sham26

Post by Sham26 » Oct 14th, '11, 11:41

Orion1986 wrote:Vampire Prosecutor and Joseon X-Files. VP is nice and the second one ROCKS! It has me completely hooked! I ♥ cable...
Yayyyy finally you managed to watch it ! :thumright:

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Oct 14th, '11, 11:53

I did and I love it! :heart: Although standing next to the dark forest and waiting for the bus this morning was a bit disturbing after watching episode 3 before bed. XD

And then the wind picked up and Alan Wake creeped up into my head. A life of horror/supernatural movies, shows and games does have some side-effects. :P

Issy

Post by Issy » Oct 14th, '11, 14:39

Orion1986 wrote:I did and I love it! :heart: Although standing next to the dark forest and waiting for the bus this morning was a bit disturbing after watching episode 3 before bed. XD

And then the wind picked up and Alan Wake creeped up into my head. A life of horror/supernatural movies, shows and games does have some side-effects. :P
adding to the list. 8)

HIRMU

Post by HIRMU » Oct 14th, '11, 18:25

watching 90,days time for love. first time watching sad romance story!! gotta say i love crying together with kang ji hwan

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Oct 14th, '11, 18:52

Kang Ji Hwan is a wonderful and underrated actor. He has also done one of the best crying scenes I have seen. It was in Capital Scandal.
He's crying like mad and screaming his lungs out. I honestly haven't seen a man cry more beautifully AND naturally. I felt honored to watch that.

I just think he needs to slowly break free of the "handsome and slightly "off" dandy" roles. He's good with crazy, but they keep using him the same way.
I think he should expand to more genres and try different characters more. Also, I hope he will stick to movies. He has two in the works now and it's good.

And now I need to get back to Joseon X-Files and ensure another night of going paranoid every time someone in the building flushes their toilet. I'm jumpy... XD

Also, need to find more cable series to watch. I will google and use the recommendations thread if I need it. I ♥ cable so much. Love the potential there!
And it's making me greedy for Kang Dong Won's future works. He doesn't like pressure in filming and the romance genre, but pre-produced cable could do.

Although, no gaga fangirls like quality series without romance so I guess cable will never get big in such a kyaagirl flooded country. We can still hope though.

HIRMU

Post by HIRMU » Oct 14th, '11, 18:54

Orion1986 wrote:Kang Ji Hwan is a wonderful and underrated actor. He has also done one of the best crying scenes I have seen. It was in Capital Scandal.
He's crying like mad and screaming his lungs out. I honestly haven't seen a man cry more beautifully AND naturally. I felt honored to watch that.

I just think he needs to slowly break free of the "handsome and slightly "off" dandy" roles. He's good with crazy, but they keep using him the same way.
I think he should expand to more genres and try different characters more. Also, I hope he will stick to movies. He has two in the works now and it's good..
ah so maybe i should watch capital scandal? i watched like 6 episodes of it 2 years ago i think but the female lead irritated me so i dropped it ^^
tt cliffhangers
Last edited by HIRMU on Oct 14th, '11, 21:49, edited 1 time in total.

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Oct 14th, '11, 19:14

It's an awesome series. And she pissed off my mother too. Ahaha. I liked her. She was just overly zealous and did not want to show weakness. I found her cute. ^^

Biozombie

Post by Biozombie » Oct 14th, '11, 22:20

Thoroughly enjoyed Solitude, Lee Mi Sook was absolutely fantastic in it (after this and Cinerella's Sister she's on her way to becoming my favourite actress) and it didn't end like I was expecting. Not sure what to watch next, either World's Within, Loveholic or Please Come Back Soon Ae.

Neliets

Post by Neliets » Oct 15th, '11, 07:17

Re-watching Iris, and loving it.

I should finish like last 6 episodes of Protect The Boss, but I... simply... don't want to. They dragged the drama way too much.

I dropped Poseidon(if you can call it even dropping) after first episode. I skipped over 2nd and understood - it will be a plain drama for Fangirls with Siwon acting all cool and such. It seems like a baseless story with some kind of attention freak in lead. Don't get me started on female lead... She did a very good job in The Birth Of The Rich, which, as I just remembered, I haven't finished. Even though she did astonishing job in The Birth Of The Rich, I just can't see how her appearance and all could work out in action drama. She's just not meant for it.

jubies33

Post by jubies33 » Oct 15th, '11, 16:13

finally finished scent of a woman, protect the boss and tamna the island. I don't care what anyone says I loved protect the boss. Maybe just a little draggy towards the end but overall it was great for me. I had to force myself to finish tamna the island(don't hate me :pale:) I liked it a lot in the beginning but towards the end I just got kind of sick of it;mainly sick of seeing and hearing the main girl whining crying and yelling. Dropped my love by my side and a thousand kisses. may pick my love by side back up when it's finished.

Currently watching the musical and pondering what else i should watch. The princess' man, tree with deep roots, vampire prosecutor,killer k, joseon x-files,family's honor and giant are next on my list. Which to watch first decisions decisions.

fatemeh_31358
Deactivated

Post by fatemeh_31358 » Oct 15th, '11, 17:34

:lol
Last edited by fatemeh_31358 on Oct 18th, '11, 11:03, edited 1 time in total.

HIRMU

Post by HIRMU » Oct 16th, '11, 20:06

okay! 90 days, time for love finished. I don't remember when i watched this impressive drama, it was so nice. Now continuing with Can't Lose which is decent drama ^^

fatemeh_31358
Deactivated

Post by fatemeh_31358 » Oct 16th, '11, 21:56

Just watched 4 episodes of When it's at night! Kim Sun Ah is sure a great actress. Loving it so much!

Issy

Post by Issy » Oct 16th, '11, 22:20

OK let's see
Gyabaek
Daemul
The Reputable Family
(YES, all thanks to Mujin who left me :heart: for CIP. I really don't need another obsession :doh: )

will start on Deep Root Tree and Joseon X-files and one Jdrama soon.
oh, and forgot A Thousand Kiss

Biozombie

Post by Biozombie » Oct 17th, '11, 21:55

Decided on Romance in the end. The main guy is a bit smug, creepy and irritating but Kim Ha Neul makes up for that by being, well, Kim Ha Neul.

vasou

Post by vasou » Oct 17th, '11, 22:31

Orion1986 wrote:Kang Ji Hwan is a wonderful and underrated actor. He has also done one of the best crying scenes I have seen. It was in Capital Scandal.

I think he should expand to more genres and try different characters more. Also, I hope he will stick to movies. He has two in the works now and it's good.
Agree with everything :wub: :wub: :wub:
This was the time when my eyes got some dust while watching Capital Scandal..

I also remember how naturally wonderfull he cried in Hong Il dong (whatever the name is ) :cry:

Anyway, I just watching a few at the moment ( I m not amused with the ongoing dramas)

A thousand kisses
In time with you
And I think I ll start the Thousand day's promise (or something like that) with Soo Ae

Neliets

Post by Neliets » Oct 19th, '11, 19:32

I have watched 3 episodes of Goodbye Solo. Seems quite interesting. A bit different.

I still haven't finished Protect the Boss. I have no idea when I will get to it.

To be honest, I got a lot to watch, that I have already downloaded. Goodbye Solo, Protect The Boss(finish the last 6 or so epsidoes),Say You Love Me, The Man Who Can't Get Married. Good thing that next week it's school break(for 1 week). :D

Issy

Post by Issy » Oct 19th, '11, 19:42

Same with me. I just don't know why I still have not finished watching "Protect the Boss" even though I like it. It should be a lesson for me not to watch them live or raw 8)