So, What Kdrama are you currently watching?

Discuss Korean drama series here.
Myxale

Post by Myxale » May 11th, '11, 17:46

SouthsideIrish wrote:
Myxale wrote:Oh, bugger!

Sorry there! Sorry if I spoiled things badly!
I assumed, since I'm mostly lagging behind on the drama front here, and Jewels aired couple years ago, that it was safe.

Sorry.
LoL! That wasn't unexpected by me, so not too bad. and I am just watching it for Jung yoo Mi. Love her!
LOL, on a side note, i found Jung-ssi (aka Ms. Perky) great tooo!
But my torch was for Go Na Eun!

SouthsideIrish

Post by SouthsideIrish » May 12th, '11, 15:39

Myxale wrote:
SouthsideIrish wrote:
Myxale wrote:Oh, bugger!

Sorry there! Sorry if I spoiled things badly!
I assumed, since I'm mostly lagging behind on the drama front here, and Jewels aired couple years ago, that it was safe.

Sorry.
LoL! That wasn't unexpected by me, so not too bad. and I am just watching it for Jung yoo Mi. Love her!
LOL, on a side note, i found Jung-ssi (aka Ms. Perky) great tooo!
But my torch was for Go Na Eun!
Never have had any hope for that one. Too many issues.

Sajen16

Post by Sajen16 » May 13th, '11, 00:26

Iljimae- it's good once you get past the incredibly stupid hats it has an addictive story made all the better because Lee Joon Ki is such a joy to watch in this.

The Snow Queen- here's my bizarre impossible conspiracy theory take on it, two siblings learn of the existence of Hyun Bin's character and decide to destroy him first the younger sister purposely gets a form of cancer in her childhood then her brother meets Hyun Bin's character in high school and becomes his best friend so he'll be hurt when he kills himself then his sister lives long enough so she can meet Hyun Bin's character make him love her and then die to complete the mission. In all seriousness though I like it a lot.

The World that they Live in - so far so good

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » May 13th, '11, 08:19

Those "stupid hats" are part of yangban attire, and is essential to the elite that was ruling then. If you don't like it, don't watch any sageuk/taeha.

I dropped "Greatest Love", although Gong and Cha are nice...

Issy

Post by Issy » May 13th, '11, 09:21

can't deny the facts that I disliked those hats at beginning of me watching sageuks because they looked weird to me. but now I am totally OK with them and even droll over my favourites guy(s) with them. (points out to the sigi) :mrgreen:
if something still bothers me with old time attire, is that meshy black headband that blocks their forehead and their hair knotted at the top when you know their hair must be long and silky and ... (I know actors can't grow their hair that long, but still, can't stop imagining :P )
waste of their beauty.

and wait a minute, Hyun Bin was in Snow Queen??? :O I watched SQ for different person who even was not the lead. so most of times I ended up ignoring HB's scenes. plus, SYR was there too and this was strong enough reason to do lots of fast forwading. unfortunately most of scenes I was interested in was crowded by her too so I had to watch her annoying the hell out of me and bear it.

as for me, started The New Tale of Gisaeng. and still on 49 days weekly. 8)

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » May 13th, '11, 09:30

That meshy headband is called "gat", and... I... can't... form... sentence...

Issy

Post by Issy » May 13th, '11, 09:36

Ethlenn wrote:That meshy headband is called "gat", and... I... can't... form... sentence...
speechless for once??? for what reason? no offence was intended E-chan!

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » May 13th, '11, 09:37

Damn it... Now you gave me fantasies of The Creep and The K.I.D having a fight with their long sharp swords and hair... With awesome music playing.
And to make it clear, in a non-homoerotic atmosphere. Cause fangirls would add that too. But I kinda like my men straight, being a straight woman and all. :roll

Thank goodness those two extra courses I got for the summer are online. I'll gain some time for kdrama. Do not wish to drop any of my series right now.
And I guess since 49 Days is soon over, I'll have a slot for Min Ho. I mean.... Oh dear, how could I say such a thing... Forget I ever said that! Dang it... XD

Curse you and your period attire conversation... You guttered poor Ori again...

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » May 13th, '11, 09:42

Gutter time in the middle of the day!! Issy, you did that! And I have classes!... damn... damn... Namgil in his blue... oh crap... I'm doomed now...

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » May 13th, '11, 09:43

And now I need chocolate. Damn it. XD

Issy

Post by Issy » May 13th, '11, 10:02

:pale: Now I regret opening the whole subject too. Damn! I have to see Frozen Flower right now and look for my K.I.D with long silky hair sword fighting. :faint:
Sorry girls, chocolate on me. I have hidden it in a safe place. I get told off if I get caught :mrgreen:

Sham26

Post by Sham26 » May 13th, '11, 11:27

Ive watched the first episode of "The greatest love" and WTH ! It wasnt funny at alllll !
Next...

Myxale

Post by Myxale » May 13th, '11, 12:43

Ethlenn wrote: I dropped "Greatest Love", although Gong and Cha are nice...

Really? I was about to grab the first eppy.
Any particular reason? Or are you simply not in the mood for it?

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » May 13th, '11, 13:06

Too Hong-ey, I guess. :lol

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » May 13th, '11, 15:15

Oh well, I didn't like My Girlfriend is Gumiho either, so you can't trust my judgement anyway^^
Watch and decide.

Yes... too Hong-ey, and it could be a nice story. Plus Yoo Inna gets on my nerves. I didn't mind her that much in (12 episodes of) Secret Garden, but here she's annoying.
Lie To Me is also far-fetched as for now and too chaotic, but somehow I'm drawn into the story (read: Jihwan is hawt).

Sham26

Post by Sham26 » May 13th, '11, 17:37

I did like "My girlfriend is a gumiho" , but this one is stupid .irritating so cliche ...and actors making fool of them selves !
But Everyone to his taste :whistling:

arakira
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by arakira » May 14th, '11, 09:11

Put 49 days and Midas on hold until I got time to marathon through ;)

Also dropped the Greatest Love after the first 2 eps, I just don't like any of the characters, especially the main lady and just for Cha's shower scenes (cause yes, his acting is not all that great) I won't manage to watch another kitschy Hong drama :P
Lie to me is pretty whacky, but the main pairing makes more than up for it. Keke and I have a thing for a brothers fall for the same girl stories ;)

Ecchan, is there any watchworthy saeguk at the moment? Dropped the Duo but I'm yearning for some period clothed, prideful men :whistling:

I know this is kdrama thread, but I'm loving BOSS 2nd season, maybe my humor got japanified but I find it hilarious.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » May 14th, '11, 09:20

Sageuk? Not at this moment, but in June will come Gyebaek, woohoo, and I'm psyched already! :mrgreen:
Or you may try 8 Days of Jeongjo's Assassination, keke...

Lie To Me is chaotic, I hope they will sort things out. Now it looks like too much things, and less means. But well, I guess I will watch it still.

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » May 14th, '11, 09:35

I'm also hoping they showed us all the cast as an introduction, in Lie to Me. I REALLY don't want to be seeing all these people ALL the friggin' time.
Like Ah Jung's co-workers. I hate those comic relief characters who just aren't funny. Like the guys in When It's At Night. More time on mains, please.

arakira
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by arakira » May 14th, '11, 09:39

OMO, how could I forget about 8 Days of Jeongjo's Assassination, I had planned to check it out ever since you told me about the story, keke and that my ahjusshi from LiB is in there ;) *offtograbitNOW*

arakira
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by arakira » May 14th, '11, 09:42

Oh, and Lie to me, totally agree with you Ori. Wish they'd just leave out her school-"friends" and co-workers, but I don't mind the poor artist, kinda like him already, her dad and his friend/co-manager of the hotel Keke and curious about the

Myxale

Post by Myxale » May 14th, '11, 10:03

Watching 'Greatest Love' ATM. Love it so far. It's not the best, but definitely not the worst.

It's fun, and I like the leads.
Gong Hyo Jin, the lady that was Biscuit Teacher (from Hello my teacher, which I soo liked), is a totally charmer. I find her moods infective!

Love her classic looks and smile!

Will keep watching.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » May 15th, '11, 21:21

Rewatching (3rd time!) Gumiho: The Revenge of the Fox Child. And perhaps enjoying this more than last time. One of the most interesting dramas of few last years^^

Peggy

Post by Peggy » May 15th, '11, 21:36

This Gimiho drama was wonderful. could not miss any episode or scene. I put it on a par with an earlier Gumiho drama if not a little better even. the first one was Tale of the Ninetailed Fox. Not a pretty fantasy but held my attention.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » May 15th, '11, 22:10

Oh, Peggy, dear! Happy to read from you^^
Yes, this drama is so intense, so full of darkness, even the theme song is not fluffy at all.
I feel like writing a review on this one. In 2 months maybe.

The Chaos
Upload Addict
Upload Addict

Post by The Chaos » May 16th, '11, 22:48

Lie To Me ..great start and I missed Eun Hye acting :wub:

sora_cantabile

Post by sora_cantabile » May 17th, '11, 01:59

watching
-49 days (which will end very soon :-( )
-Greatest Love
-Lie to Me
-Baby-Faced Beauty
-Queen Seon Deok (wasn't interested in this drama, but because 49 days,,I want to watch another Lee Yo Won's drama..and it's good..)

jubies33

Post by jubies33 » May 18th, '11, 04:08

currently watching new tales of gisaeng, 49 days, lie to me, baby-faced beauty, the greatest love,manny, and drunken to love you(tw's). Also want to watch romance town. wow so many dramas. Manny is not that great for me. I'm sticking it for the kids because they are so cute and I need filler while waiting for eps. New tales of gisaeng is still my favorite. I am so glad there are some at least entertaining if not great dramas to help me with the wait. 49 days is winding down. episode 18 was so good and touching.Lie to me is entertaining so far. a little too much going on but still good for me. I am looking forward to seeing how this one progresses. My favorite part so far was with the guitar girl( "afraid to spoil the ambience", "not everyone can do romance" keke.) I am a fan of dramas with brothers/cousins fighting over the girl and love both Yoon Eun Hye and Kang Ji Hwan so it's safe to say I am enjoying this one. I could do without the extra characters though. Baby faced beauty is ok for me. I like the male lead but I don't really like the female lead's character. I don't know if it's that she's a cliche or too weak or what but she kind of annoys me a bit. I actually like the sister more even though she's sort of a b**** at least she is interesting. I am liking the greatest love due to Cha Seung Won and Yoon Kye Sang. I'm a big fan of both. I was laughing out loud at episode 4.(Panties!) I'm anxiously awaiting city hunter and especially nice to meet you/my love by my side.

aNToK
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by aNToK » May 18th, '11, 04:20

Just finished East Of Eden recently, Now slowly working my way through My Princess.
So much stuff piled up to watch, so little time with school to even turn it on... :-(

aNToK
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by aNToK » May 18th, '11, 04:21

Kim Tae Hee has the most perfect eyes and eyebrows...

Neliets

Post by Neliets » May 18th, '11, 19:25

Huh. Theoretically I'm watching 49 days, Spring Waltz and kinda re-watching The Devil. 49 days is very interesting and good drama, that's what I though. As for Spring Waltz - I started it after got to know that I needed a break from kdramas, so the first few episodes were mostly fast-forwarded, but I bet that drama has a potential. Re-watching The Devil... it seems that it's just not the drama that is meant for watching many times, first time I was amused but now it doesn't seem so.

But few days ago I don't even know why, I wanted to watch Scrubs again(Talking about the US Tv-show(I watched all of it's episodes 3 years ago)) and I'm already in the 3rd season. I came to conclusion that I should take a little break from K-dramas.

jubies33

Post by jubies33 » May 20th, '11, 04:21

neliets I know what you mean. I watched veronica mars up to season 3 when I got bored of k-dramas. Now I am back in the obsession. There are so many new k-dramas airing now I feel like I am in heaven. My favorites are 49 days(the pace always surprises me) the greates love(leave your maturity behind and just enjoy) and romance town (just seems promising to me). Not to mention new tales of gisaeng( I am waiting with bated breath). Hope you can find something interesting to watch soon!

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » May 20th, '11, 10:51

Maybe I should make a thread for Baby-faced Beauty soon. It's quite light and fluffy. Nice way to pass the time and all, even if cliche. I like it. ^^

Although after the recent article on Hancinema, I lost all hope for a proper kiss scene, which will no doubt annoy me again, but anyway. :lol

Myxale

Post by Myxale » May 20th, '11, 11:07

Orion1986 wrote:Maybe I should make a thread for Baby-faced Beauty soon. It's quite light and fluffy. Nice way to pass the time and all, even if cliche. I like it. ^^

Although after the recent article on Hancinema, I lost all hope for a proper kiss scene, which will no doubt annoy me again, but anyway. :lol
lol yeah, I can see it comes from.
If a guy has 'well mannered hands' he's bound be have even more mannered lips!
;)

Strange what people find nice. I mean she has her whole upper body (boobs included) pressed in his back...but his hands shall not touch..lol

anyway...will take a look at this show..need something light on this humid days.
Last edited by Myxale on May 20th, '11, 11:25, edited 1 time in total.

Issy

Post by Issy » May 20th, '11, 11:08

I am still missing my K.I.D so I think I will re watch Tamra Island again. And now that 49 Days is over and none of new ones interest me, I will go to my HDDs and watch some of old ones.

HanieCullen

Post by HanieCullen » May 20th, '11, 11:15

Dae Jang Geum :D

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » May 20th, '11, 11:18

Hope something new pops up for Issy-kins as well. ^^

Myxale, yes. netizens are experts at noticing totally random and insignificant details. An entire 60 minute episode and they notice his gentlemanly hands... XD
Personally, I noticed his very well-balanced and hot body. THIS is a healthy man! Nice weight, toned, but not bulgy. Awesome. Wish they all kept such a figure.

But yeah, not much hope for the kissing scenes then. Come on now, Danny-boy. We know you're a nice guy and all. So be a nice guy for us and kiss well, ok? Ehehe.

Sajen16

Post by Sajen16 » May 21st, '11, 04:35

Shoot for the Star - I like it so far I'm just curious if Do-hun and Yae-rin get what they deserve or do the writers cop out and everyone forgives them, I hope not especially not Yae-rin she's a horrible little witch.

*kawaii*

Post by *kawaii* » May 21st, '11, 12:28

currently watching
Can you hear my heart
type Family and romance
but very touching
Love it

Sham26

Post by Sham26 » May 21st, '11, 14:56

After 49 days wich was the second drama that follow every week ( after sign) and the second one that ends sadly ! Yeah watching a drama while it airing its not for me ! Watching Queen Of Reversals ! Do I have to say that I love it ? If it wouldnt for PSH I would never watch that kind of dramas ! But yeah Im watching it and loving it so far !

ILOVEME000

Post by ILOVEME000 » May 21st, '11, 15:39

Lie To Me

Romance Town

Manny

My Name Is Kim Sam Soon

jubies33

Post by jubies33 » May 22nd, '11, 07:11

I second queen of reversals! great drama!!! Thank God more new tales of gisaeng. yahoooo!!! So happy. I am also really invested in the greatest love now. I really care about the characters now. especially since dokko jin really acted like a jealous butthole keke. actually that was quite sad but I can laugh about it now. I am also watching we got married 2's adam couple. they are soooo cute. Romance town also seems to be pretty good but we will see.

Neliets

Post by Neliets » May 23rd, '11, 18:16

I'm at 17th episode of 49 days. At first, I liked drama quite a lot but few episodes ago, it became very, very boring. Maybe it's just me or I'm getting tired from kdramas but now, while watching 49 days, I've been surfing in the internet ;D

jubies33

Post by jubies33 » May 26th, '11, 03:07

I got up to ep 18 and was enjoying 49 days but I am too scared to finish( i hear it ends badly). I am caught up with new tales of gisaeng and now anxiously waiting...again. Lie to me is kind of all over the place and pretty stereotypical and the plot is nothing special but...Yoon Eun Hye and Kang Ji Hwan are so cute together!!! they are the only reason I am still watching this.... and oh well the brother with Kang Ji Hwan is also really cute(wish they had more scenes together) secretary is also pretty cute with Kang Ji Hwan's character but I still like the bromance in queen of reversals a better. I am loving the greatest love... the characters are so great and the acting is very good too. I can't get enough of Dokko Jin. Also watching tw's drunken to love you which is good and romance town is interesting enough. I had said I didn't like the main girl character in baby-faced beauty but after the last 2 episodes I take it back. I just started watching I got married 2 adam couple because I can't take the waiting for these dramas. Really cute couple. Hope these dramas continue to keep me entertained.

Shukmeister

Post by Shukmeister » May 26th, '11, 03:43

Twinkle Twinkle / Sparking (episode 30 of 50)
Can You Hear My Heart / Listen To My Heart (episode 16 of 20)
Greatest Love / Best Love (episode 6 of possibly 20)

Just finished 49 Days, Sungkyunkwan Scandal, and Dream High. Luckily, my activities give me a lot of computer time to enjoy them.

Sham26

Post by Sham26 » May 26th, '11, 13:34

jubies33 wrote: oh well the brother with Kang Ji Hwan is also really cute(wish they had more scenes together) secretary is also pretty cute with Kang Ji Hwan's character but I still like the bromance in queen of reversals a better.
Yeah agree with you ! The bromance there is to kill , :wub: :wub: , I love that secretary , every time he appears makes me laugh out loud ! :tv:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » May 26th, '11, 14:16

The cute secretary is in Greatest Love, and he's cute here too^^

Sham26

Post by Sham26 » May 26th, '11, 14:43

Ethlenn wrote:The cute secretary is in Greatest Love, and he's cute here too^^
:w00t: didnt know about that , then I have to take that drama back !

Peggy

Post by Peggy » May 28th, '11, 03:17

There is a dearth of really good dramas on TV here at the moment. Therefore it was a lovely surprise this evening to see the start up of 'The King and the Clown' I loved it so much when I first saw it and to suddenly have it again was a gift. However, I was so surprised also,to find I was hesitant to look at all the scenes. I did not realise first time around how sad that story really was. In the first watching I was carried away with the costumes and music and the story and the wonderful cast of actors. This time I was more aware of the background history and the human emotions that were so raw and painful. It was a harsh time in Korea.

There were some missing scenes but even so this is a lovely film. The settings were well shown and the life of the Korean minstrels was indeed very chancy.
The music alone was beautiful and would melt a stone let alone the heart.

I think the actor who was the minstrel leader is now playing the 'King of Legend' in a long historical Korean drama.

Every so often we get a gem from the Korean film and drama people don't we...

Sham26

Post by Sham26 » May 29th, '11, 13:16

I 've just finished "Queen Of Reversals" , taking back "Family's Honor"! I am in heaven ! :alcoholic:

Viande

Post by Viande » May 29th, '11, 13:28

Finished 49 Days and liked it, especially the last 3 episodes. Now I need something else to watch while waiting next episodes for Lie to Me. Or else I will replay some old steamy YEH's drama scenes. Help me! :lol

No, I think I will actually start maybe 1% of Anything or Hong Gil Dong, while waiting for You've Fallen for Me.

Marcelina

Post by Marcelina » May 29th, '11, 13:30

I'm starting today with 'Can You Hear My Heart' and I'm also watching 'King of Baking'.
Not long ago I finished 'Secret Garden' :wub: and 'You're Beautiful' :)

gensigayo

Post by gensigayo » May 29th, '11, 14:15

im watching giant. currently episode 33. super love it. great story :-)) halfway to the end. i never regret watching this.

THANKS TO ETHLENN!!!

Llyss

Post by Llyss » May 29th, '11, 17:14

I continued watching Goong - I started wachting it months ago but stopped for some reason.
I am half way through :mrgreen:

The Chaos
Upload Addict
Upload Addict

Post by The Chaos » May 31st, '11, 04:31

Watching Lie to Me and Greatest Love :D

Issy

Post by Issy » May 31st, '11, 16:53

watching New Tale of Gisaeng and I think it's OKiiish and it has taken my attention. just realised that it is actually the story of previous generation that is being told in the new one. for finding out this fact late, I feel a bit stupid though. but I still believe that they could do with a more appealing actor (atleast for me) as Damo. :P as for Saran, she is just SO pretty.

kiddygrade

Post by kiddygrade » May 31st, '11, 16:55

I'm currently watching DREAM HIGH, and I find it very nice. My only "minus": the original score has not been released on CD, only the songs have.

dartmom

Post by dartmom » May 31st, '11, 17:08

I have four currently running ones I'm watching.

The Greatest Love and it's hilarious. I've become a real fan of Cha Seong Won since Athena, although I must admit since he didn't change his look for this drama, I kept expecting him to kll someone the first few episodes. I'm over it now, his character is very adorable.

Lie To Me with Kang Ji Hwan and Yoon Eun Hye. What a treat! Who knew lying could cause so much fun!
Manny I 've never seen this actor before, but he has stunning good looks and dimples. It's very light and fun.

Romance Town I don't like the name, but Song Yu Ri is delightful as the poor girl who hits it rich.

The Duo, interesting Sageuk.

I realized all of these are pretty light fare. I just finished a round of Giant, Midas, Daemul, Athena, and I guess I'm wanting a break from the serious.
I also just finished 49, which was clever fun and sad all at once.

DarX-S0ul

Post by DarX-S0ul » May 31st, '11, 17:20

I just finished watching Runaway: Plan B and and I'm currently watching Beethoven Virus

thuQthai

Post by thuQthai » Jun 1st, '11, 06:56

Story of a Man
Mainly because he recently committed suicide and I've been meaning to watch this drama for so long that I came across Javabean's recap and her opinion on Kim Kang Woo's astounding acting in it that I just couldn't pass on it. So far I am enjoying and suffering too, mainly because as I watch it I'm thinking, why did such a great actor have to die? (PYH that is). Nevertheless, a plot that you rarely see in Korean dramas, which is probably why I really like it.

City Hunter
Though it's only been two episodes, I have enjoyed them thoroughly. Is it just me or Kim Sang Joong (who plays Lee Min Ho's father in the drama) gives off a really sexy vibe as an old, but strong man? Haha, maybe it's just me. I like it so far but I hope the theme of vengeance doesn't weaken as the story progresses.

Lie to Me
Main reason? Yoon Eun Hye. I watched maybe more than half of the first episode and stopped. Iuno, maybe it's because I really don't like the storyline or the characters that are played by my lovelies YEH and KJH were boring. It makes me sad because I do think they are great actors. Mm.. iuno maybe I'll give it another shot later on... Meh, highly doubt it though. (Was really aching for YEH drama too. Oh well, guess I have to wait for her next drama)

-------------

I started You're Beautiful and I enjoyed the first episode but for some reason I stopped. Definitely will continue it soon.

-------------

Seeing people rave about Sungkyunkwan Scandal, I might take it up.

--------------

Probably it for now, was planning on starting Miss Ripley.. but not sure I can take on another melodrama (since the East of Eden and Bad Love days.. it has totally drained me from watching such dramatic stories). I say this even though I have already downloaded the first two episodes. Hehe, yes I will probably watch it. This will work out since I would have to watch it in moderation (with release of the subtitles and all, and it being a new drama, since I usually wait till the whole series is subbed to watch it). This will allow me to intake all the crying and dramatic scenes in healthy doses.

Hope you enjoy my reviews :)

[/code]

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Jun 1st, '11, 19:19

Preferably keeping the pics under the spoiler would be good in the future, OK?

Shampkin

Post by Shampkin » Jun 1st, '11, 20:19

Hi there...
Thought I mite as well put in a reply... Right now, I'm watching 'My Princess', and a Mandarin one too called 'Summer's Desire'.... Anyone know any good series I should check out? Is Rain in 'Fugitive'? If he is, that's definitely one I'd get since I lurveee him! Thanks all, and please seed ok?!

middlefour

Post by middlefour » Jun 2nd, '11, 17:47

Busy with dramas lately. Hehe! Have not done this for k-drama.
I am following Lie To Me, City Hunter and Miss Ripley while they're airing plus Taiwanese Drama Love You.
And I still have Dae Mul on the side.

Neliets

Post by Neliets » Jun 4th, '11, 18:58

Today I started Cain And Abel. At first, I though - damn, I will drop this. But then.... Mwuhahahaha, it became interesting, very interesting. :D I'm at 3rd episode now, let's see what happens next.

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Jun 4th, '11, 19:03

Trying (and failing) to watch God's Quiz. Just not possible without the subs... I made a request over at Darksmurfsub for subtitles. If anyone is interested, join me there.
As for what I think of the show, check my blog. I don't like writing stuff in vain if no one will read it so why should I tell you here? Lol. Go zere and see with your own peepers! :P

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Jun 7th, '11, 13:11

Btw, and sorry for the double post, I made a request thread for subs on God's Quiz over at DSS. If anyone is interested, go there and vote.

If you don't know the series, I'd recommend you watch the first episode without subtitles. Just to get an idea of what it's like. And season 2 is coming!

The first season is 10 episodes and season 2 will be 12. So, a nice "western" season, if they do stop at two. Although I guess they could keep going.
If you don't want to watch the episode *advertisement following* you can go to my blog post about it and read my own subjective initial impressions.

It's really killing me that something like this isn't getting subbed because it's not a fangirl magnet and there's no hot guys in it. It's a good series.

janajee

Post by janajee » Jun 7th, '11, 14:50

Currently watching: Lie to Me (JI HWAN! JI HWAN), City Hunter (Lee Min Ho, my fake husband!!), and Coffee House. (Coffee House is mostly just to get a background on the awesomeness that Ji Hwan. Hehehehe, I think I have a new crushness, kekekeke).

On my upcoming list, or rather download list: Prosecutor Princess, Greatest Love, and My Princess. Just to give it a shot :)

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Jun 7th, '11, 14:57

Finished Freeze.:wub: Still, tons to watch...

DarX-S0ul

Post by DarX-S0ul » Jun 7th, '11, 15:25

Shampkin wrote:Hi there...
Thought I mite as well put in a reply... Right now, I'm watching 'My Princess', and a Mandarin one too called 'Summer's Desire'.... Anyone know any good series I should check out? Is Rain in 'Fugitive'? If he is, that's definitely one I'd get since I lurveee him! Thanks all, and please seed ok?!
Yes Rain in in Fugitive plan b.

Some good series are:
* Athena: Jeonjaeng-ui Yeoshin
* Beethoven Virus
* Jangnanseureon Kiss
* Nae Sarang Patjwi
* Noon Eui Yeo Wang
* Queen of the Game
* Sign
* The 1st Shop of Coffee Prince
and a lot of other ones.

Greetz

Dieder

avygyaru

Post by avygyaru » Jun 8th, '11, 12:37

I'm watching:
  • Lie To Me
    Romance Town
    The Girl Who Still Wants to Marry
I just started TGWSWtM and so far so good. I love Lie to ME and Romance Town. Thank goodness for fansubbers.

-Avy

strawberry08

Post by strawberry08 » Jun 8th, '11, 15:24

hmmmm well, now I'm currently watching..
1. Lie To Me (Yoo Eun Hye)
2. Can You Hear My Heart (Hwang Jung Eum), a romance comedy.. can you imagine someone who's deaf but pretends he could hear well? hehe MUST watch!
3. Miss Ripley (Mick Yoochun, Lee Dae Hee), hmm I only watching because JYJ-Yoochun starring this drama, but so far it's good ^^
4. City Hunter (Lee Minho, Park Minyoung, Goo Hara), in this drama, Lee Minho so gorgeous LOL the genre are action, romance, I recommend you to watch this ^^
that's all the K-Drama I watch rite now, hope it can help you ^^

Issy

Post by Issy » Jun 9th, '11, 15:28

Ethlenn wrote:Finished Freeze.:wub: Still, tons to watch...
You are talking about vampire LSJ's Freeze? :wub: :wub: :wub:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Jun 9th, '11, 15:42

Yup, the same^^

Oh, now I'm loving City Hunterrrr!!

Issy

Post by Issy » Jun 9th, '11, 15:48

I am hooked on New Tales of Gisaeng these days. might pick some of new ones once I am done with this one. I think I am getting old. I can't be on multiple drama watch like I used to be anymore. one at a time :|

SouthsideIrish

Post by SouthsideIrish » Jun 9th, '11, 17:10

Issy wrote:I am hooked on New Tales of Gisaeng these days. might pick some of new ones once I am done with this one. I think I am getting old. I can't be on multiple drama watch like I used to be anymore. one at a time :|
Me too1 Dropped Greatest Love and started this. Now waiting for new subs. One of my favorite drama's.

On the last episode of Obstetrics and Gynecology Doctors. Great show and I just want to squish Young Ml. So cute!

Lie To Me. Why did they wait so long to team those two up? bet it's fun on the set.

Baby Faced Beauty. Love it. I watch every episode twice.