Secret Garden (SBS, 2010 - 2011)

Discuss Korean drama series here.
Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Jan 29th, '11, 20:33

18 months. We get to enjoy him sooner. Will make that 6 month wait for certain other people much more bearable. XD

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Jan 29th, '11, 21:24

Ee... I do the math and do all over, but Jihun-October is still 9 months away! Ahahaha.... I'm messing with you!
Joking! Jhoking, don't stone me, love!

misuzana

Post by misuzana » Feb 2nd, '11, 02:06

Peggy wrote:By the way did Binnie get into the Marines as he wished?? Tough going, but shorter time I think.
yay For Him!!!!! :cheers: :cheers:

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Feb 7th, '11, 00:05

Does anyone know which place sells Joo Won's sofa? It looks pretty neat.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Feb 11th, '11, 15:08

Interview with Yun Sanghyun from yesterday's show Midnight Entertainment:
Sanghyun oppa^^

And the interview and CF making of with Hyeon Bin and Kim Seong-Oh from the same show:
Boss and Secretary

The Chaos
Upload Addict
Upload Addict

Post by The Chaos » Feb 11th, '11, 15:12

I started watching it and so far its good not great yet I'm still on ep 3 :P
Hyun Bin so handsome in the drama as always :wub:

misuzana

Post by misuzana » Feb 13th, '11, 01:37

The Chaos wrote:I started watching it and so far its good not great yet I'm still on ep 3 :P
Hyun Bin so handsome in the drama as always :wub:
:cheers:

aility

Post by aility » Feb 16th, '11, 12:54

It is strange, Secret Garden has become like Coffee House for me, started off good and I got semi-hooked, but somehow, I havent finished both series!! The last 4 episodes of both series remain to be seen. hmm.... must marathon soon-ish... ISH

misuzana

Post by misuzana » Feb 17th, '11, 17:30

aility wrote:It is strange, Secret Garden has become like Coffee House for me, started off good and I got semi-hooked, but somehow, I havent finished both series!! The last 4 episodes of both series remain to be seen. hmm.... must marathon soon-ish... ISH
Go for it :cheers: the Marathon i mean :D

middlefour

Post by middlefour » Feb 20th, '11, 14:48

Does anyone know where I could download Taxi's 2-part special on Hyun Bin? :D

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Feb 20th, '11, 15:01

middlefour

Post by middlefour » Feb 20th, '11, 15:11

Thanks so much Ethlenn! mwah! :D

By the way, part 1 seems to be broken. I can't download it.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Feb 20th, '11, 19:51

Once again to the rescue!
Part 1
:salut:

aility

Post by aility » Feb 21st, '11, 08:40

I had too much couch time to kill, so finally, I managed to finish SG... What can I say? the drama started off well, Ra Im was a cool woman, somewhat different from the usual, the same with Joo woon. But towards the second half, Ra Im lost her coolness and became a crying pulp of a woman. I mean, I get that when you are in love, you become more vulnerable and would do anything to protect your loved ones, but seriously, tears?! that doesnt work with the robo-evil-mother of joo woon. If they had made Ra Im, her character more consistent, I would have be happier.

And what happened with the body switch story line? I dont see what good it did.
If the father had to power to bring Ra Im back from the dead, what was the point of switching bodies?!!he was pulling the strings to make sure his daughter got a husband? Wuut??? Or was it to free those two from something? Joo woon from his own imprisonment and Ra Im from... eh? I dont know what? a poor life?
The only thing that kept me going was actually Oska, and he was the character I didnt like much in the beginning due to the loudness. but his and yoon seul's love (tri)angle became very much fun. I didnt even imagine that yoon seul would also become such a cool character as well.

But anyhow, I was happy for some hyunbin screentime. He will be missed! but luckily we have some projects of him to comfort ourselve with :mrgreen:

middlefour

Post by middlefour » Feb 21st, '11, 14:17

You're such an angel, Ethlenn! :D
Thank you very very much! :D

Jav_sol

Post by Jav_sol » Feb 22nd, '11, 00:39

aility wrote:And what happened with the body switch story line? I dont see what good it did.
I'm with you on that; especially the first time around. Didn't do much to the story or characters.

middlefour

Post by middlefour » Feb 24th, '11, 05:07

Ethlenn, after watching the second part of Hyun Bin's guesting on Taxi, there seems to be a part 3.
Whoa, he's that popular. :D

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Feb 24th, '11, 10:44

I didn't see it, but I will look for that. Haven't watched "Taxi" so I don't know. Hyun Bin is not on my list.

Update: I looked around, but no part 3.

middlefour

Post by middlefour » Feb 24th, '11, 13:52

It's okay! I'll look around, then. The ending on part 2 definitely said there's another part. Thanks, Ethlenn! :D

asprikitik

Post by asprikitik » Feb 25th, '11, 22:52

I'm already loving it, but would anyone like to share their review?
http://reviewasia.net/korean-dramas/201 ... arden.html :D

Currently on episode 12.. and still can't wait to watch the next episode. My interest is dwindling down a little bit (it was way up before episode 10) as I am getting in the dreaded mid-episodes, but still looking to be on my top favorite list :D

iluvasiandrama

Post by iluvasiandrama » Feb 26th, '11, 23:08

I dropped SG after just 1/2 of the first episode a while ago. I decided to give it another go after much chiding to do so. I hope it won't get draggy seeing that it is 20 episodes long and all. Ha Ji Won is in her usual rough and "seemingly" degrading role as in the other dramas and movies I have seen her in so there was nothing exciting about her character. I wish to see her in softer roles too. :roll

Anywho, Hyun Bin's character started out cool in the first 5 episodes but went sour after that. After Ep. 7 I am too disappointed to continue watching this one at the moment it just doesn't make sense to me right now. On to the next drama... :whistling:

asprikitik

Post by asprikitik » Feb 27th, '11, 10:10

lol I know what you mean, that body switching.. :unsure: and if you don't like it by then there's a fat chance you wont like the rest. I'm on episode 18 and I'm pretty much just staying for the characters. Still a good watch for me. :-)

So the Koreans has their own version of the Little Mermaid eh?

Issy

Post by Issy » Feb 27th, '11, 10:52

Although I did not see any point in body switching but it not did change my view about the drama. Specially that they did not waste half of the drama dealing with and it was spread over 3eps.
I re-watched SG with my sister few weeks ago and I did enjoy it as much as first time viewing. Of course it is not a great drama or maybe even a best one, but it was something different and refreshing to watch. As it was said before, it recycled old cliches of kdramas in an interesting way. Atleast it was of the best drama of that season where pretty disappointing and annoying ones were on air too. :whistling:

Jav_sol

Post by Jav_sol » Feb 28th, '11, 00:51

Issy wrote:As it was said before, it recycled old cliches of kdramas in an interesting way.
I feel that's the most you can wish for. Not many Korean shows are going to feature novel ideas. It's all stuff that has been done before; just got to hope it's presented in an interesting manner.

asprikitik

Post by asprikitik » Feb 28th, '11, 10:15

just finished the drama and flaws aside, it's definitely going down to be one of my favorite feel good dramas, up there with Full House, KSS, LIP, DGCY, MyGirl.. etc.

check out this Big Bang parody, pretty damn funny:

Viande

Post by Viande » Feb 28th, '11, 10:51

Oh yeah forgot to link it, it was awesome! :lol

misuzana

Post by misuzana » Feb 28th, '11, 23:49

asprikitik wrote:
So the Koreans has their own version of the Little Mermaid eh?
it seem s so right :P

misuzana

Post by misuzana » Feb 28th, '11, 23:49

asprikitik wrote: check out this Big Bang parody, pretty damn funny:
Yea LOL :lol

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Mar 1st, '11, 03:12

They should have casted G-Dragon as Raim, keke... And Daesung as Juwon's mother was priceless (spraying flowers :rofl: ).

misuzana

Post by misuzana » Mar 1st, '11, 03:20

Ethlenn wrote:They should have casted G-Dragon as Raim, keke... And Daesung as Juwon's mother was priceless (spraying flowers :rofl: ).
it was good ... Oh like how they put her in the hospital ... that accident was to funny :lol :lol :lol :lol and the ending was priceless :P

aility

Post by aility » Mar 1st, '11, 09:10

OMG!! So hilarious!! Is it just me or just GD even prettier/cuter than Ha Jiwon in that sit-ups scene...? And how funny with GD doing the different styles change scene, hahahha...

I wish I understood everything they said. The BB guys just crack me up, hahaha! :rofl: :rofl: They have the acting skillz for sho! :mrgreen:

Viande

Post by Viande » Mar 1st, '11, 09:20

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Mar 1st, '11, 10:36

aility wrote:OMG!! So hilarious!! Is it just me or just GD even prettier/cuter than Ha Jiwon in that sit-ups scene...?
Yes, I thought that too. And in the scene where she (??) changed clothes in his imagination, mehehe :rofl:

And yes, smellllll^^

asprikitik

Post by asprikitik » Mar 2nd, '11, 07:39

LMAO it's too creepy.. he looks too similar to Ra Im lol

middlefour

Post by middlefour » Mar 2nd, '11, 16:37

I think G-Dragon is prettier than Ha Ji Won. HAHA! Daesung as Juwon's mom was ROTFLMAO to the max!
I had a good laugh yesterday, brought me to my senses after being awake for almost 2 days.

misuzana

Post by misuzana » Mar 5th, '11, 03:27

middlefour wrote:I think G-Dragon is prettier than Ha Ji Won. HAHA! Daesung as Juwon's mom was ROTFLMAO to the max!
I had a good laugh yesterday, brought me to my senses after being awake for almost 2 days.
he Did her Justice when he played that role ... he did the mom role better the secretary role :P

GD is a fine Ra Im :mrgreen:

:cheers: :cheers:

Jav_sol

Post by Jav_sol » Mar 5th, '11, 03:56

aility wrote:Is it just me or just GD even prettier/cuter than Ha Jiwon in that sit-ups
middlefour wrote:I think G-Dragon is prettier than Ha Ji Won.
Are these compliments? :scratch:
I remember growing up, when another kid told you that you looked like a girl, those were fighting words. :lol But nowadays who knows. :roll

Sham26

Post by Sham26 » Mar 5th, '11, 12:21

Omo omo ... I didnt see thatttt ! G-Dragon is better than Ha Ji Won, and his legs LOL ...
That Parody made my day ! thx for the links

arakira
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by arakira » Mar 5th, '11, 14:16

Jav_sol wrote:
aility wrote:Is it just me or just GD even prettier/cuter than Ha Jiwon in that sit-ups
middlefour wrote:I think G-Dragon is prettier than Ha Ji Won.
Are these compliments? :scratch:
I remember growing up, when another kid told you that you looked like a girl, those were fighting words. :lol But nowadays who knows. :roll
Haha LOL - parody was hilarious, yes.
And Jav, I'm with you on this. For me that's not a compliment for a man...But compliments as well as beauty are in the eye/ear of the beholder I guess.

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Mar 5th, '11, 15:26

Hmm. I think I'm still new to Asian variety shows and parodies. I watched a bit, but didn't find it amusing.
Then again, I was never into slapstick. I prefer wittier humor. Still, this is good quality stuff for what it is. ^^

middlefour

Post by middlefour » Mar 8th, '11, 04:45

Well, D-Dragon was the "female" lead, I can't say he's handsome when he's beautiful. haha.
Anyway, I don't know if that was a compliment, I just felt that way when I saw him as G Raim. :)
He would sure look really pretty if he were a girl.

Peggy

Post by Peggy » Mar 8th, '11, 07:09

:-( Ah.... Wish I had seen that in time. Video taken down now.

asprikitik

Post by asprikitik » Mar 8th, '11, 09:43

here's with the english sub

aility

Post by aility » Mar 8th, '11, 10:01

haha, I am not even sure if it was a compliment or insult of both parts involved... It was purely an observation made from my side and meant in the best way possible... All I can say is that both GD and Ha Ji Won are good-looking people :D

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Mar 9th, '11, 14:39

Daesung is on every entertainment coverage as the best part of this parody, keke. Well, as for me, he was the best part of every parody BB did, especially the ajumma in Beethoven Virus parody :rofl:

For those who want to weep and wallow in pain after the shade of the army has swallowed Hyun Bin The First waves his goodbye to crying fans. Mass suicides expected almost as after Rudolf Valentino's death. Aigoo...

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Mar 10th, '11, 16:20

Have no idea what show is it, but for Hyun Bin fangirls out there: Hyun Bin Scandal.

BOGCHI

Post by BOGCHI » Mar 11th, '11, 23:01

What's that about Ethlenn?

Just a question, did Hyun Bin really sing the male version of "That Woman"?

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Mar 11th, '11, 23:28

Yes, he did. He's sang songs in the past too. An ok voice, for someone who is not a trained singer.
Personally, it doesn't rock my world, but I've heard worse. A nice version of the song too. He's alright.

BOGCHI

Post by BOGCHI » Mar 12th, '11, 03:01

Yeah song was not bad at all, that's why I couldn't believe he sang it LOL

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Mar 12th, '11, 09:22

There is also one more song by Hyun Bin, lemme find the file and I will attach it here, for all Hyun Bin fan(atic)s^^
This show - have no idea since I'm not crazy enough to watch it. I just saw him at some screencaps. :salut:

Update:
현빈 - 가질 수 없는 너 (Digital Single) (2011.03.07)

kahlan

Post by kahlan » Mar 12th, '11, 13:39

Thanks Ethlenn, love this song by Hyun Bin.

iluvasiandrama

Post by iluvasiandrama » Mar 21st, '11, 02:43

Now I am really glad that I didn't watch this entire drama before. I would not have been able to appreciate nor understand it.
I really wanted to see Ha Ji Won in a softer role and I got my wish with this drama. I would say this drama was spectacular. It was deeper than I thought with so many unexpected events I stayed up and did a marathon to finish it from the part where I dropped it I think episode 7-8.

I still feel moved by it but I didn't cry but felt choked up like really close to it and the OST made it worse because, of course, they played the saddest song at the right parts. Totally unexpected ending and my guesses were off for each episode. I actually predicted that he would die in her place kind of like Love to Kill.

Never expected them to get married AND have kids too. They were so lovable it was hard to tell if it was for the drama or real. I also predicted that the mom would change because of the grandchildren, but she didn't...spectacular...

Too many sweet moments to list them all but I will try, the sit-up scene hehehe was breathtaking, awww when she showed up at the gala under-dressed but still wanting to be around him even though it was freezing cold outside.:-( :cry: Then when she came in all dressed up you could see that she loved him too much to stay away. Her honesty was so refreshing. Oh, at the retreat when he was hurt and he held her still with his hurting hip..they were so in love just looking at each other. When she finally stood up to his mom and confessed that she loved him and would not give him up. Also, I like how Oska's ex-girlfriend stopped his mom from hitting him so much. AND the body switching made more sense to me too now.
I will miss this drama, and the "middle age pajama" (tracksuit) wearer Hyun Bin while he is away at military. In the meanwhile, "Kim Soo-han-moo..." :cheers:

BOGCHI

Post by BOGCHI » Mar 22nd, '11, 07:27

iluvasiandrama wrote:Now I am really glad that I didn't watch this entire drama before. I would not have been able to appreciate nor understand it.
I really wanted to see Ha Ji Won in a softer role and I got my wish with this drama. I would say this drama was spectacular. It was deeper than I thought with so many unexpected events I stayed up and did a marathon to finish it from the part where I dropped it I think episode 7-8.

I still feel moved by it but I didn't cry but felt choked up like really close to it and the OST made it worse because, of course, they played the saddest song at the right parts. Totally unexpected ending and my guesses were off for each episode. I actually predicted that he would die in her place kind of like Love to Kill.

Never expected them to get married AND have kids too. They were so lovable it was hard to tell if it was for the drama or real. I also predicted that the mom would change because of the grandchildren, but she didn't...spectacular...

Too many sweet moments to list them all but I will try, the sit-up scene hehehe was breathtaking, awww when she showed up at the gala under-dressed but still wanting to be around him even though it was freezing cold outside.:-( :cry: Then when she came in all dressed up you could see that she loved him too much to stay away. Her honesty was so refreshing. Oh, at the retreat when he was hurt and he held her still with his hurting hip..they were so in love just looking at each other. When she finally stood up to his mom and confessed that she loved him and would not give him up. Also, I like how Oska's ex-girlfriend stopped his mom from hitting him so much. AND the body switching made more sense to me too now.
I will miss this drama, and the "middle age pajama" (tracksuit) wearer Hyun Bin while he is away at military. In the meanwhile, "Kim Soo-han-moo..." :cheers:
YAY! you ended up liking it! :D :thumright: :cheers:

kiddygrade

Post by kiddygrade » Mar 22nd, '11, 20:11

I have a question: I have just received the "Special" OST for Secret Garden, and the BGM are credited to someone called Kim Ji Soo. Does someone know this composer (who has the same name as a famous actress, I am aware ^^)? Thanks in advance!
By the way, I am very disapppointed that the magnificent piece of music with the female choral voice which appears at various moments in the series was not released on any CD. Korean labels are really annoying as far as publishing OSTs is concerned!!!! (I am pissed ^^)

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Mar 22nd, '11, 20:27

Kim Jisu:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMBQXB1HPIQ
http://dshower.tistory.com/211
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yk6EvIum ... re=related

Well, we are talking about OSTs here, not soundtracks that are usually original scores. There are few other dramas that have great music never released on any CD.

kiddygrade

Post by kiddygrade » Mar 22nd, '11, 20:57

Ethlenn wrote:Kim Jisu:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMBQXB1HPIQ
http://dshower.tistory.com/211
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yk6EvIum ... re=related

Well, we are talking about OSTs here, not soundtracks that are usually original scores. There are few other dramas that have great music never released on any CD.
Thanks very much, Ethlenn, for your fast answer :) However… I am ashamed to admit it, but I don't understand Korean. Could you, if possible, give me some details about this artist Kim Ji Su who seems to be, basically, a singer but who was able to compose the magnificent instrumental tracks of Secret Garden, which, imho, could easily compete with compositions by, say, film music composers like Thomas Newman or Mark Isham. Do you know some site where a resume or profile of this artist can be found? Did he compose other drama's original scores?

By the way, when I was complaining, it was indeed about instrumental scores, not about the songs. Songs are always released by the dozen, but I was surprised to find 15min of score on the Secret Garden 2nd CD :mrgreen: Another recent example which comes to my mind is Playful Kiss : only the instrumental tracks of the first half of the series made their way towards the original soundtrack CD, and I think it is a shame.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Mar 22nd, '11, 21:25

Uhm, all I know he was a K2 Superstar contestant, and he composed also pieces for Yaksha and Giant:
http://kpop7.com/solo-artists/kim-ji-su
He became lately the regular on the radio show Starry Night by MBC:
http://www.imbc.com/broad/radio/fm/star ... index.html
http://imbbs.imbc.com/view.mbc?list_id= ... tarnight10

kiddygrade

Post by kiddygrade » Mar 23rd, '11, 07:55

Well, thanks very much for the info, I was really curious :)

Jav_sol

Post by Jav_sol » Mar 25th, '11, 22:51

Yoo In Na Secret Garden voice imitation on Strong Heart.

Sajen16

Post by Sajen16 » Apr 1st, '11, 05:17

I'm on episode 5 I like it so far it's so fun to watch Kim Joo Won and Gil Ra Im fumble and bumble their way through their developing feelings for each other, while I'm not fond of body swapping I suspect that it is necessary for them to understand and really love each other.

folie a deux

Post by folie a deux » Jun 8th, '11, 02:56

Hello! Yes, I'm late to join the SG bandwagon but I tend to download everything first before watching the entire series for a week or so, so...what I can say about these series is that it will make you watch it again from the beginning so that you'll be able to make full sense of the story. And not to mention some FTW scenes and the picturesque landscapes. And the OST (that is still very addictive to me).

As a fantasy-romcom-melo genre, I believe that the melo has been given more weight than the rest. The hilarity was in the first eight episodes, a dash of fantasy here and there--then the rest were all drama. I actually like the scenes where the lead characters were all in a contemplative state, complete with voiceovers: Ra Im appearing in JooWon's thoughts, the sword-fight shoot of Ra Im and Director Im while JW is looking from a distance, the exchange of stares bet. JW and RI and their synchronized walk during the workshop--all of these worked well for me. And, have I also mentioned the Little Mermaid analogy? Although the same story was used before in a previous fantasy romcom-melo (oy, Gumiho!), it was refreshing to look at it on a different angle (which was about romantic casual relationships).

Hence, with all the melo encompassing I was a bit disappointed that the body-swapping motif (or premise?or theme? whatever) has been poorly used as a plot device. I was entertained with the exchange, particularly with Hyun Bin whose portrayal of Gil Ra Im was very hilarious; but the fun I felt was momentary and fleeting. For me it was funnier to see JWon's crazy antics and expressions (his "ya!" was so funny that I had to rewind that scene many times :D) than the body-swap thing. I tend to believe that the body-swap idea was used mainly for comical purposes so as to justify one aspect of this drama that was initially advertised to be fantasy-romcom-melo. I came to realize this because after the first half of the series, as the drama took a gradual dramatic turn I had forgotten the entire body-swap thingy. Sure it was played again in the latter parts with a serious tone, but I tend to overlook it and preferred focusing on the "reality". The fantasy element disappeared (or better, was neglected), like the sea foam.

As for the ending...although I tend to agree with some of the posts here that it was made out of fanservice, I also think that extending the happy ending of the fairy-tale romance between JW and RI was done to justify the thought that their marriage won't end in a happily-ever-after manner, as JW had declared when he had his final collision with his mom after he sent a copy of their marriage certificate to her. When his mom said that she'd take everything away from him and asked if he won't regret his decision, he firmly said that even he'd regret it he have his wife to regret it with him. True enough, his mom disowned him (but not his children) and took away all the family properties under his name save his presidential post and his house (to which he built in the land owned by his mom); hence, prince chaebol was stripped of his "royalty" and became a mere employee--but still happy, and so is stuntwoman-turned-director. The writers made it sure that the happy ending will not just end by them getting married, but also by pointing out these developments post-wedding.

And to the very final scene...well, at first I thought that it ruined the "happy ending" bubble--was there really a need for that drama when everyone is already happy? And logically, why, after 5 years of marriage were you still asking that question? And husband JW, was that a big secret to you that you still keep that from your wife for 5 years? Anyway...after giving it some thought I just came to a point where I'd rather take this as something that will make you start watching all over again from the very start, so you can fully relish and connect one seemingly trivial scene to another. That's what happened to me, such that a particular scene which I initially overlooked during my first view became more meaningful.

Overall, I'd rate SG with 4 out of 5 stars. :D

Oh, Why is this 'quick reply' so long?

Myxale

Post by Myxale » Jun 8th, '11, 07:07

A quite astute observation of the Drama. You nailed it pretty well- the pro and con.

folie a deux

Post by folie a deux » Jun 8th, '11, 07:41

Thanks for the compliment :D Honestly, I've been hanging out a lot as a "hidden" member of this forum but this is my first to give a looong post about a drama...probably because of the hype about it, plus the comments being flung to and fro not only in this site but on the others as well, so I decided writing something about it too :mrgreen:

Jazzapple

Post by Jazzapple » Jun 25th, '11, 12:20

I really liked the drama. It was one of my favourite Kdramas actually.
Of course I liked BOF, SKKS and CP, but the last episodes of those dramas were a little bit of a bore. I don't know if I'm the only one who felt that way.

I didn't have that feeling with SG, although the ending kinda disappointed me.
I had expected more drama. Oh well, it wasn't bad. (':

But overal I really liked this drama. It made me laugh like some crazy person and sometimes it brought tears to my eyes. And when that happens, it's an excellent drama for me.

I especially liked Tae Ssun somehow. It's really a pity I didn't see more of him.
The first thing I thought when I saw him was: "Woaaah, I really like his nosejob!"
It looks kinda plastic, but his appearance overwhelmed me. He has a really unique face. Yeah. I totally had a crush on him. I really hope that he'll get a leading role in a drama someday. :cheers:

And I've got a question.
Does anyone, please ANYONE, know what the song is called with the harmonica? It's so pretty and I always had the feeling it was Oska's and Yoon Seul's themesong.
I really hope someone can help me out. :-)

folie a deux

Post by folie a deux » Jun 26th, '11, 23:19

And I've got a question.
Does anyone, please ANYONE, know what the song is called with the harmonica? It's so pretty and I always had the feeling it was Oska's and Yoon Seul's themesong.
I really hope someone can help me out. :-)[/quote]

It's Scar by BOIS :D

ruz

Post by ruz » Jun 27th, '11, 00:10

Kim Sa Rang is in secret garden rite? if i not mistaken..

Jazzapple

Post by Jazzapple » Jun 27th, '11, 20:46

folie a deux wrote:And I've got a question.
I really hope someone can help me out. :-)

It's Scar by BOIS :D[/quote]

Thank you so muuuch. (:

ooijanice

Post by ooijanice » Jun 27th, '11, 23:25

Just finished watching SG in 3 days. It was addictive & I truly enjoyed the whole 20 episodes.
The switching episodes is soo cute & funny. Hyun Bin & HJW is just priceless.

electricBonBon

Post by electricBonBon » Sep 8th, '11, 15:55

A friend of me recommended this drama to me - I watched two episodes so far and I really like it!
I always wanted to watch a Korean drama, but somehow I never did until now. So this is my first one. :)
Gil Ra Im is great! :D

Silverman

Post by Silverman » Sep 8th, '11, 19:04

Wait til episode 6, there it starts to get even better, simply because there kicks the fantasy-element in

electricBonBon

Post by electricBonBon » Sep 8th, '11, 19:32

Oh, really? I'm curious about that! Currently I'm watching the 3rd episode (:

AdyE

Post by AdyE » Sep 8th, '11, 21:03

one of my favorites.:):):)

Silverman

Post by Silverman » Sep 9th, '11, 09:05

I hate this drama so much, because of this I'm addicted to kdramas.

AdyE

Post by AdyE » Sep 9th, '11, 10:57

Silverman wrote:I hate this drama so much, because of this I'm addicted to kdramas.
=))=))nicely said

darkstar257

Post by darkstar257 » Apr 19th, '12, 04:15

It's 2012 and I have SeGa Sickness Syndrome. When is Hyun Bin going to come back from the military and sweep Ha Ji Won off her feet again?!