8%
Only if you have time
5%
STAY AWAY
2%

Total votes: 858

Masumi-chan

Post by Masumi-chan » Nov 7th, '07, 06:47

i want to download this drama but i cant find the torrent here.
where can i find it?

arabian

Post by arabian » Nov 7th, '07, 06:57

Masumi-chan wrote:i want to download this drama but i cant find the torrent here.
where can i find it?
This will answer ur question: Full licensed list can be found here

Woogy

Full house arrives to Israel.

Post by Woogy » Feb 6th, '08, 14:58

Full house arrives to Israel. It is the 3rd Drama to arrive after Sam-soon and coffee prince.
I am one of thous who think it's a great drama. I agree that it could have been shorter, but it's still really nice. I think Rain is a great actor because he manage to be so "annoying". Playing a role of a man who have difficulty to express emotions is not so easy and he does it well. They manage to advance in the story by using all the small details like cleaning and brushing teeth, and do it differently every time.

I made some efforts to promote Korean Drama in Israel, and pushed "Full House" because it was the first Drama I saw. Now it is going to be broadcast in Israel, and here is the Promo in YouTube.

neuhikari

Post by neuhikari » May 5th, '08, 06:50

this was my very first drama that I have watched because of that drama I started to watch others. I really liked it I read the manga and really loved it the drama was good too. :wub:

genouske

What is the name of the song which appears in the first epis

Post by genouske » Jun 28th, '08, 18:40

What is the name of the song which appears in the first episode of Full house at 1:03

Doesn't look like it is in the OST

Thanks

ferooo2005

Post by ferooo2005 » Jul 3rd, '08, 07:58

life altering of course.. it's a loooong story why i love Full house. it's the first comedy that i watch so i just fell for it, the characters were like.. AMAZING. i loved everything about them even their facial gestures ^^ soooo cute.

it's strange but i can never get enough of it. i watched it 3 maybe 4 times and i'm ready for more. i never get bored. LOVE it more than any other comedy. i watched my girl, wonderful life and others.. they were nice, sometimes great but they could never give me the feeling of Full House..

i'm also grateful to Full House coz it made me know about Rain and i'm in love now :roll

Yolchen

Post by Yolchen » Jan 1st, '10, 15:27

I voted the drama "See it"
I just rewatched it some days ago ... and even though it was the second time i saw it, it touched me the same way as it did the first time.
I really loved how the characters developped in this drama, it had just the right pace. Of course, it's a romance, so if you like action or more "thrilling" moments you probably wouldn't like it. But it's just right ir you're looking for something to make you feel really happy, some light-hearted comedy-romance...
ah, anyway, this drama is 2004 so I'm a bit late reviewing it now %D

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Jan 2nd, '10, 00:04

My first drama ever. After it it was My lovely Kim Sam soon. I liked Bi in it and his awkard way of expressing his feelings. But his kiss should be more, well, flame-rising, keke.
He's a good singer anyway:)

ooijanice

Post by ooijanice » Jan 3rd, '10, 09:16

Full House is most entertaining, Song Hye Ko & Rain are such a cute couple.
I thooughly enjoyed this drama.

fleng

Post by fleng » Jan 4th, '10, 13:26

KBS World just had a 4 days Full House Marathon beginning on Jan 1 2010 :) . Just finished it again a couple of hours ago. Still enjoyable as the first time watching. How I wish SHK and Bi would do Full House 2.. for whatever reason.. before Bi go into Military Service.

Yolchen

Post by Yolchen » Jan 4th, '10, 16:55

fleng wrote:KBS World just had a 4 days Full House Marathon beginning on Jan 1 2010 :) . Just finished it again a couple of hours ago. Still enjoyable as the first time watching. How I wish SHK and Bi would do Full House 2.. for whatever reason.. before Bi go into Military Service.
BI's going to do his military service?? really? when =O didn't know that.

misuzana

Post by misuzana » Jan 4th, '10, 23:26

fleng wrote:.. for whatever reason.. before Bi go into Military Service.
Say what he's going to the miilitary :O :salut: oh wow ...

one question what is the name of the singer who sang " I think I love You" from the show ??

fleng

Post by fleng » Jan 5th, '10, 01:14

er.. If he had not gone into National Service earlier on when he is around 21, he should be going around the age of 29 (which for him is coming soon in 2 years or prolly 1 year now since Korea add 1 year of age) .

Unless he is exempted.. which I dunno anyhoo. He should be going to NS, if he tries to get exempted that's pretty embarrasing.. NS is where real Men are made from.

misuzana

Post by misuzana » Jan 5th, '10, 21:05

fleng wrote:er.. If he had not gone into National Service earlier on when he is around 21, he should be going around the age of 29 (which for him is coming soon in 2 years or prolly 1 year now since Korea add 1 year of age) .

Unless he is exempted.. which I dunno anyhoo. He should be going to NS, if he tries to get exempted that's pretty embarrasing.. NS is where real Men are made from.
Oh interesting I see ...
thats "where real men ar made from" :lol :lol :lol funny

Neliets

Post by Neliets » Jan 5th, '10, 21:52

This is one of the drama, I`d like to say - classics, that you just have to see. Since this one I haven't seen, then I`d love to. Can someone PM a site where to download it? And it would be much better if it was 700 mb version.

Thanks.

Jet0716

Post by Jet0716 » Jan 14th, '10, 23:20

Neliets wrote:This is one of the drama, I`d like to say - classics, that you just have to see. Since this one I haven't seen, then I`d love to. Can someone PM a site where to download it? And it would be much better if it was 700 mb version.

Thanks.
Hey, sorry but im kinda in the same boat, ive found a palce with subs, but i cant find a place to download it, anybody have a link?

riki_kun

Post by riki_kun » Mar 23rd, '10, 22:20

I'm sorry but i can't say i liked this drama, it was ok but nothing special, i feel a bit disappointed because i had great expetactions from this, since many people said this is one of the best k-drama ever. It lacked something, i especially didn't like the male character, i thought he was childish and dumb , he was so annoying to me to the point that i didn't care if they ended up together, there are way better dramas than this, i think compared to this dramas like "My Girl" or "Which Star Are You From?" are masterpieces, but this is just my opinion, so don't feel offended by my words.

blackdominion

Post by blackdominion » Jan 11th, '11, 16:21

Honestly say that is one of the best dramas I've ever seen. Main characters played excellent. Especially they develop feelings for one another.

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Jan 11th, '11, 17:12

Quite a nice fluffy drama. Although I do hate it when some guy can't get a woman out of his mind who is a complete b*tch. And can't see the better woman that's next to them.
I generally don't like romantically weak characters like that. Men and women alike. But still, it's a quite common kdrama cliche, so as long as you just accept it, the show is nice.

Rain is simply adorable and Song Hye Kyo very refreshing in her role. She doesn't make the character annoying and TOO loud like most actresses do with such roles in series.
All in all, a very good and light drama to watch. Not a masterpiece or anything, but it delivers what it promises and brightens up your day. Nice performances, nice quality. Good.

shiofmedea

Post by shiofmedea » Jan 17th, '11, 23:31

I would say it's difficult to break your habbit.. which believe me unfortunately I observed in real life, too. Maybe not to such over the top actions as here but if you put it together with 'honorable' way of thinking it happens. And person you love right now may in the end be not the best choice for life.. but I'm going too far :lol
I must say that it was one of first kdramas I watched and even if it's not my favorite I still like it and have sentiment to it. It's light, not so heartbreaking, less radiculus that most, nobody is really evil to the point of wanting to break his/her neck, friends are still friends (I'm very much against breaking friendship becouse of love affair :glare: ), everybody is more or less happy in the end. And I agree Rain is adorable here... even if I personally would not be able to stand this kind of guy for 1 hour!

Biozombie

Post by Biozombie » Sep 6th, '11, 11:27

I enjoyed this except for the final episode, way too much crap unfunny comedy when it should just have ended. Oh and Ji Eun's (so called) friends were also very irritating but Ji Eun was what won this for me, she was so sweet (most of the time).

LSky

Post by LSky » Sep 7th, '11, 09:05

riki_kun wrote:I'm sorry but i can't say i liked this drama, it was ok but nothing special, i feel a bit disappointed because i had great expetactions from this, since many people said this is one of the best k-drama ever. It lacked something, i especially didn't like the male character, i thought he was childish and dumb , he was so annoying to me to the point that i didn't care if they ended up together, there are way better dramas than this.
I'm going to agree pretty much fully with this. I thought it was quite bad. The lead actress is nice, but she's being held back by the awful lines she has to read. The rest of the characters, I simply couldn't care less for. Any attempt by this drama to make you attached to the characters fails, I don't understand the praise for this one. Are we watching the same drama?

Kishimoto Ruka

Post by Kishimoto Ruka » Mar 17th, '15, 05:55

riki_kun wrote:I'm sorry but i can't say i liked this drama, it was ok but nothing special, i feel a bit disappointed because i had great expetactions from this, since many people said this is one of the best k-drama ever. It lacked something, i especially didn't like the male character, i thought he was childish and dumb , he was so annoying to me to the point that i didn't care if they ended up together, there are way better dramas than this, i think compared to this dramas like "My Girl" or "Which Star Are You From?" are masterpieces, but this is just my opinion, so don't feel offended by my words.
I also don't like the male lead.. Instead of him, I like the second male lead better.. I like min hyuk so much more than young jae..