Cast: Yoon Eun Hye, Kang Ji Hwan, Hong Soo Hyun, Sung Joon, Jo Yoon Hee
Directors: Kim Soo Ryong, Kwon Hyuk Chan
Scriptwriter: Kim Ye Ri
Broadcast Network: SBS
Number of episodes: 16
Broadcast dates: 2011-May-09 to - 2011-Jun-28
Airtime: Monday & Tuesday 21:55

Synopsis from Dramawiki:
Gong Ah Jung gets entangled in a web of lies when she mistakenly lies that she's married to Hyun Ki Joon, an elite CEO from an affluent family.
Their relationship is further complicated when Ki Joon's ex-fiancée and a close friend of his brother's, Oh Yoon Joo, reappears in his life.

Subtitles: DSS - Dark Smurf Sub, WithS2

Official Site: http://tv.sbs.co.kr/lietome
Soompi: Right here
Dramawiki: http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Lie_to_Me
DC Galleries (latest pictures will be there): The series, Kang Ji Hwan, Yoon Eun Hye
Try Lying to Me page at yooneunhye.net (lots of goodies, latest news translated): http://yooneunhye.net/forums/topic/yoon ... -lie-to-me

Thanks to everyone who helped with the info and links!

Teaser Trailer

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/P0bIt39fD1k" frameborder="0"></iframe>
Last edited by Orion1986 on Feb 26th, '13, 14:03, edited 69 times in total.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Apr 10th, '11, 12:34

KANG! JI! HWAN!!

Assa, can't wait :cheers:

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Apr 10th, '11, 12:38

Oppaaaaaa! Image :P

Yep. Hope this will be worthy of the cast. It would be a sin to mess up a series with these two actors involved when you can use them oh so well.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Apr 10th, '11, 12:53

Both of them can wreck a havoc in people's life, they're good with it. Ohoho, let them make Jihwan go nuts!!

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Apr 10th, '11, 13:00

You know, as much as I love Ji Hwan's weird characters, I'd love to see something different at some point. Lately, he almost always seems to play the "handsome dashing man who's funny and a bit crazy".

I do think he's awesome at it, but I think he's got the skills to try more versatile characters. And you know how easy it is to get typecast in this industry. I guess he tried to do that with Faith, but some didn't like it.
Still, I'll watch the man, no matter what he does. I feel good watching his performances and he chooses nice works to take part in. And in a romantic comedy with an actress I like so much? Hoo boy. Fangasm!

Bring it on, Ji Hwan oppa! Anal and "serious" businessman will actually be a change in his style, even if I'm sure he'll go crazy eventually. :lol The lady will see to that. Looking forward to this. Come on, May!

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Apr 10th, '11, 13:14

Oh yes, I know he's been typecasted as this slightly unhinged ahjusshi, keke...

Damn, May is so far away, yet so close... so many good drama to watch!! Time, time! My kingdom for more time!!

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Apr 10th, '11, 13:17

And filled with so many lovely men. Ji Hwan, Min Ho, Cha-ahjusshi from the new Hong sisters series.

It's springtime in fangirl land indeed! :heart: May is so close. Thank goodness I'll be busy with my project for now.

darynrose

Post by darynrose » Apr 10th, '11, 13:22

*creep in and poke E and Ori*

Hi girls. ^^

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Apr 10th, '11, 13:40

Daryn, loooooooove!! Where were you hiding??

Ori, you forgot to add Yucheon, you bad girl, you!! :heart:

darynrose

Post by darynrose » Apr 10th, '11, 13:45

Hi, hi. I've been around. But more on KPop fandom compare to Kdrama fandom.
However spring Kdrama fandom just brought some awesome news. Cant wait for Ahjusshi Cha's new drama and of coz Kang Ji Kwan too. Manchild, Lee Min Ho. All are so yummy....~

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Apr 10th, '11, 13:49

I didn't add Yucheon because there is no way I'm going near that series. I don't like the story, don't like Lee Da Hae and frankly, Yucheon can't make me overcome those issues. XD

Daryn, love, you need to be getting back to DA. This spring calls for it. ^^

One question about Try Lying to Me though. Are the other two people for the cast confirmed? And we still don't know who they will be. Hancinema has two more actors listed.

darynrose

Post by darynrose » Apr 10th, '11, 13:52

Yup, yup. Will start stalking DA. Heh-heh.

Viande

Post by Viande » Apr 10th, '11, 13:58

I can't wait to see this, Kang Ji Hwan and Yoon Eun Hye on same screen! <3 It just can't be bad. I trust Yoon Eun Hye for picking up good dramas.

The spring has been so boring so far, finally something to look forward. ^^

Jav_sol

Re: Try Lying to Me - SBS 2011

Post by Jav_sol » Apr 12th, '11, 01:39

Orion1986 wrote:"Lie to Me" is about a marriage scandal involving a royal family guy Hyeon Ki-joon
Man, Korea has been sorta obsessed with "royalty" lately. :roll

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Apr 12th, '11, 09:11

Before the post, some news.

A stalke...eh, candid picture from the set of "Try Lying to Me"

Lately? Almost every rom com has class/status involved. Usually with the guy being rich and the girl poor. Even if it's not the main theme of it, it's there. And even if the differences aren't huge, it's there. It's everywhere. XD
Even high quality shows like That Fool and Coffee Prince and such didn't escape that one. Exhibition of Fireworks wasn't that bent on class, but it was melo as heck. Magic also. Not with the "main couple". Still, melo.

I just woke up, but I'm cracking my head to remember a drama that didn't have class/status involved with the main couple... Wait. I do remember. Spoiler, but I do.
Coffee House. Ji Hwan oppa again. Yep. The "eventual" main couple was of the same social status, basically.Although the leading girl was poorer. She just didn't end up being "the one".
What's up, Fox was sort of the same. Although that had age involved, which is sort of a status. Lol. But not class. With the main couple, at least. Cause the other couple had class involved.
Gah. Morning. Too hard to think. I'm sure there are those too, but the more mainstream (A.K.A teen fangirl magnets) ones seem to like the Prince/Cinderella theme. Which sucks.
If it's overused. I mean, I'm tired of rich spoiled bastards who suddenly, after 25-30 years of life, change in one day into saints, because of some girl yelling at them all the time.
And said girl who has seen life's tough side and begins the series with strength of character, principles and self-respect, suddenly becomes the most pathetic type of woman.

And it's not like the rich/poor theme itself is bad. If it were done in different and creative ways, it would be lovely and not boring. But when they all stick to exactly the same formula for it, it gets old.

I have high hopes for this series though. I'm hoping Ji Hwan's character is crazy to begin with, but just hiding it cause of status. And if anyone can play a girl that can bring it out, it's Eun Hye unni.
So far, I have not been disappointed by these two actors' choices. And they don't look like the kind that would choose another typical rom com, even if the scenario sounds eerily familiar to us all.

I trust these guys and even if it's what we fear, I can forgive them. They're too awesome for me not to. Ahaha. But I do hope the makers know how awesome this can be, with these two on board.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Apr 12th, '11, 17:38

Synopsis from dramawiki:
Gong Ah Jung gets entangled in a web of lies when she mistakenly lies that she's married to Hyun Ki Joon, an elite CEO from an affluent family. Their relationship is further complicated when Ki Joon's ex-fiancée and a close friend of his brother's, Oh Yoon Joo, reappears in his life.

That sounds already messed up, keke.

About the directors:
Kim Soo Ryong, Kwon Hyuk Chan
The latter directed Secret Garden... hum, hum..

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Apr 12th, '11, 17:42

Two directors? Hmm...

But it does sound messed up. Ehehe. I hope it's the good kind of messed up.

Thanks for the info. Will update immediately.

HIRMU

Post by HIRMU » Apr 12th, '11, 19:02

kang ji hwan!! waiting for this one for sure!

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Apr 12th, '11, 19:39

Siis, Suomesta? Mies? Ja katselet korealaisia draamoja? Sä oot harvinainen kaveri vai mitä? Kivaa tietää että miehetkin Suomessa näitä katselee.

Ehehe. Ji Hwan rocks. Always, all the time. Hope they'll "use" him well in this. And Eun Hye unni.

P.S: No heeeei. Tässä on paljon väkeä. Woo hoo!

Dramabeans article on the supporting cast. Pictures included.

Jav_sol

Post by Jav_sol » Apr 12th, '11, 23:54

Orion1986 wrote:Lately? Almost every rom com has class/status involved.
Yeah, but as you pointed out, in many shows I've seen it hasn't been the central focus. Now we even have 'royalty' in titles. Maybe I've seen one too many Korean dramas. I may need a break, should go back to movies.
Orion1986 wrote:And it's not like the rich/poor theme itself is bad. If it were done in different and creative ways, it would be lovely and not boring.
IDK, they say you can't teach an old dog new tricks. This theme is pretty old. :D
Orion1986 wrote:So far, I have not been disappointed by these two actors' choices.
Well, I can look at YEH's last show to be disappointed. I thought, "well if she's working with Yoon Sang Hyun it can't be that bad, both are like-able for me." But the show was rather lame. :roll

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Apr 13th, '11, 00:04

I liked it. I read a lot of people didn't, but I liked it just fine. So, I trust her choices. Don't know about her latest movie though. That might be a bad one. XD
Read it's very shallow. Was expecting it, but hoping it wouldn't be so. Turns out, it probably was so. But hey, let's wait and see. Come on, May! Ppali!!

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Apr 13th, '11, 06:18

Jav_sol wrote: IDK, they say you can't teach an old dog new tricks. This theme is pretty old. :D
I disagree. It has nothing in common with this situation. It's rather re-inventing or re-using the same motif but with different angle and approach. Not anything new.
Example? How many books/songs have been written on love? Leitmotif as old as the mountains, but still used. Some may use it in a new, interesting way.

About "royalty"... you know, "royal" means of noble blood, not only related to kingship and his family. And off-topic, in Korea there are still living descendants of Yi Dynasty.

I liked Take Care of Young Lady. Cliches? Who cares if we enjoy them?
Look at Sunao ni narenakute jdrama. Writers wanted to escape cliches so badly, but they ended up under a pile of it. :whistling:

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Apr 13th, '11, 06:52

Trapped under Kame's eyebrows. :roll

The problem with korean rom com dramas is that they don't seem willing to go through the process of reinventing it. They haven't so far.
They just use what's there and their mentality is one of shortcuts and making something as cheaply as possible, with the biggest pay off.

But for this series, frankly my dear, I don't give a damn. It's got two actors I love. As long as it doesn't terribly suck, I can handle the usual cliches. Would be nice to use these two well and make something special, but meh. I don't expect that much.

12bucklemyshoe

Post by 12bucklemyshoe » Apr 13th, '11, 15:10

Yes, it's not anything original but it's the execution that counts. Let's hope the script is fun and romantic.

12bucklemyshoe

Post by 12bucklemyshoe » Apr 13th, '11, 15:13

Orion1986, just look at something like Coffee House where their main romance wasn't the typical kdrama type and loads of people still wished the writers had gone the tried and true way and had the rich guy end up with the clumsy girl.

I'm not saying that was a perfect drama by any means but you can't blame writers and producers for sticking with the same old storylines when that's what a lot of the audience seems to want.

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Apr 13th, '11, 15:23

That is true to some degree. But I also think that it's the idustry that can set the trends and get people used to new things. Or "ease" them into them.
If they present them as cool and trendy and keep at it, people will follow. It takes guts and tact and slooow change to make something substantial.

And it takes team effort. If the norm is set and only a few make an effort to break it, with the many not helping since things work well for them now, nothing happens.
If that mindset of "Cheap production! Idols! More money! Now! Faster!" doesn't change within the industry cause it sells, the audiences will not change themselves.

I do realize this is the way the world works and complaining ain't solving, but that doesn't mean we can't express our complaints.
Nothing changes if we don't act and we don't speak up. So this western b*tch who cares will keep talking. Just not here and not now. :-)

As for Coffee House, could not agree more with how it went. Loved everything about it, including that twist. So yeah, they should try such things more.
Maybe Try Lying to Me will be original like this. I think if they try originality with a cast that sits well with the masses, people will be more accepting slowly.

But even if it's cliche, it can still be good cliche. So here's to this series being awesome and here's to a good start! YAAAAAY!!! :cheers:

I have to say, I know nothing about the other people in the cast. Has anyone seen their work? Are they good? Likable? Competent? XD

Neliets

Post by Neliets » Apr 13th, '11, 20:06

Yoon Eun Hye! Yey, she is back!

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Apr 13th, '11, 20:11

And she's hopefully ready to rock. And from what I've seen of her work so far, rock she will. :thumleft:

Jav_sol

Post by Jav_sol » Apr 13th, '11, 23:22

She’s a display designer who’s the ex-fiancee to our hero, as well as the current friend to his little bro.
How can you date your brother's ex girlfriend. :crazy:
Ethlenn wrote: I liked Take Care of Young Lady. Cliches? Who cares if we enjoy them?
Look at Sunao ni narenakute jdrama. Writers wanted to escape cliches so badly, but they ended up under a pile of it. :whistling:
I didn't like either show. :roll
Clichés aren't really the problem for me. I mean, we pretty much know who will end with whom, even before a show starts. But if a show isn't entertaining then it defeats the purpose of watching. I found Take Care of Young Lady (and Sunao) rather lackluster, which was disappointing.

Orange_Guy

Post by Orange_Guy » Apr 14th, '11, 01:20

I'm waiting for this as well mostly for Kang Ji Hwan, watched almost everything with him and can't say i disliked any of them, well fireworks was kind of meh, but he's at no fault. And Yun Eun Hye is just a plus, a really good one.

THe directors seem just fine to me, enjoyed Alone in Love, Secret Garden, Green Rose, don't think anything can go wrong. Hopefully we can get a decent show.

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Apr 14th, '11, 02:35

Jav_sol wrote:How can you date your brother's ex girlfriend. :crazy:
Well, it does say "friend" and not girlfriend, so let's not burn the man at the stake just yet. :P
There's also no guarantee he knew who she was. If he somehow wasn't there for the "almost engagement".

If it's kdrama rom-com cliche enough, it will be the gool ol' little-brother-went-to-America-to-study-and-somehow-met-the-woman-of-his-dreams-who-just-happens-to-be-his-hyung's-ex.
And of course, if it's even more cliche, she knew about it and did it just so she can get close to said hyung and have her revenge or get back together by using the oblivious little brother.

XD

The Chaos
Upload Addict
Upload Addict

Post by The Chaos » Apr 14th, '11, 06:04

Yoon Eun Hye and Kang Ji Hwan :w00t:
must watch :wub:

12bucklemyshoe

Post by 12bucklemyshoe » Apr 14th, '11, 21:05

One of my former co-workers is married to her ex boyfriend's brother. LOL. It happens.

But so far yeah, the ex is the brother's friend and not girlfriend. Maybe it'll stay that way.

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Apr 16th, '11, 07:51

I updated the first post with some news on a scene and pictures from it. As well as links to the actors' DC galleries. Check it out. ^^

She looks quite mental here. She'll do great with Ji Hwan, I think. Even though, after having seen him with Ham Eun Jung, I don't think he'd make a better crazy pair with anyone else. XD

But if the chemistry is there, I know both actors can make it work real well. If they "click", this will be awesome. But it's something we can only really know when the series begins.

Of course, Ji Hwan's and Eun Hye's DC galleries are and will be filled with stuff, but I'm not sure which are from the actual series. Lol. Damn lack of korean language reading skills.
You can check those out. I'll keep an eye out for the gallery of the actual series and post the link to that. If I can only find it. I think I know how. I'm good. Will update when that's out then.

Myxale

Post by Myxale » Apr 18th, '11, 22:07

A big thanx for the pix. Haven seen YEH in ages!
Ages...since.
About time she came back to the screen. Looks even lovelier that ever.

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Apr 18th, '11, 22:18

Time to update the post a bit. Got new pics and some casting news, all courtesy of Ethlenn. Not yet translated, but I'll post it anyway.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Apr 19th, '11, 08:02

Eunhye new pics:
It's Nate, so in Korean.

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Apr 19th, '11, 09:11

May 9th feels so far away right now. XD

HIRMU

Post by HIRMU » Apr 19th, '11, 14:12

Thanks for posting pics etc.
I just realised that i have seen like 3 dramas from Yoon Eun Hye aswell ^^

Sham26

Post by Sham26 » Apr 19th, '11, 14:23

Thank u Orion1986, BTW love ur signature :D

Peggy

Post by Peggy » Apr 19th, '11, 20:25

Orion...

PM to you Did it arrive?

Peg

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Apr 19th, '11, 21:39

Peggy, the answer to the one I sent you? It arrived safe and sound! :D

HIRMU, she is kinda hard to miss, isn't she? ^^

Sham26, I love him too. IT! The signature, I mean! Yes! The signature... *blushes and hides*

esmer86
Upload Addict
Upload Addict

Post by esmer86 » Apr 19th, '11, 21:52

This will be one of the first dramas Im gonna TRY and keep up with weekly. I usually wait until it finishes but with Ji Hwan in it... I dont think I can wait! :P

middlefour

Post by middlefour » Apr 20th, '11, 05:39

Wah! Kang Ji Hwan! Must watch for me. Can't wait! :D

janajee

Post by janajee » Apr 20th, '11, 11:08

Ah, ah, ah!

Me thinks this going to be one totally awesome drama. I love YEH so much. She's totally one of my favorite actresses ever. She is going to be once again, AWESOME. Also, she's so lucky, she get's like the most awesome leading men all the time. Now she's going to be with Kang Ji Hwan?!

Man, May is going to be awesome.

My internet has been whacked but I will be replacing it with another different internet provider, and therefore by June, I'm going to have much better connection :) Weee!

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Apr 20th, '11, 11:50

Jana-wuv, your unnies shall patiently wait for you then. Ehehe.

I posted a new Nate article and some new pictures. Ji Hwan looks mighty angry in all of the ones released so far. Ahaha.
It seems his character will be the usual anal rich jerk. Well, maybe with a twist, since it's him. Oh, she'll fix that alright... :twisted:

Update: It seems Park Ji Yoon is added to the cast. I posted the article too.

janajee

Post by janajee » Apr 20th, '11, 12:54

I miss you all so so so much!

Also, Ji Hwan acting as someone not unhinged crazy? This is going to be awesome! :) Hehehehe.

May seems to be a fun month for new dramas :)

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Apr 20th, '11, 18:23

I don't think I know the lady, but anyway...

Oh yes, May is officially a month of crazyness.

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Apr 21st, '11, 03:38

Updated the post again. New and hot Ji Hwan pics. Well, he's in a suit, but they're hot cause it's him in em. :P

janajee

Post by janajee » Apr 21st, '11, 05:42

Though I'll be flying off to Brunei in the first two weeks, so I'd be there when the first two episode air, and is then downloadable from here.

But I'll be home for when the rest of the episodes come out. Means semi-proper internet connection. YAY :)

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Apr 23rd, '11, 01:24

4 new stills and FINALLY one with Eun Hye and Ji Hwan. Poor mister chaebol... He looks so helpless! Ahaha! She's gonna drive him nuts alright.

Jana, wuv, have fun and see you when you get back! ^^

Edit: More new stills.

And I just had to post this cause it's too damn priceless.

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Apr 25th, '11, 12:48

Yes, you Easter bunnies. I have nothing better to do during these days than find and post new stuff for you. I'm not being sarcastic... I really don't have anything to do. And this is more fun anyways. :P

Lots of new stuff found at the main post. Official site and video and all. But it seems Google doesn't want me to see the official site. Damn hackers... Also, this nice little gif as an apology for the BUMP!!!

Myxale

Post by Myxale » Apr 25th, '11, 16:01

Gah, I really dig this GIF! I missed YEH's moves. Of all the K-Drama Ladys out there, only she stuck in my mind.
There us something unique about her!

12bucklemyshoe

Post by 12bucklemyshoe » Apr 25th, '11, 16:44

Trailer released

The Chaos
Upload Addict
Upload Addict

Post by The Chaos » Apr 25th, '11, 16:47

Thanks for posting the trailer ...look awesome XD

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Apr 25th, '11, 16:50

Woo hoo! Will put it up on the main post right away. Wish these boards allowed html. We'd have prettier posts. Thanks for that 12blucklemyshoe!

Edit: It seems we can at least post youtube videos with the code. That's nice then.

As for Eun Hye, she's just natural and feminine. She cries realistically, laughs realistically too. She doesn't have that fake annoying Asian cuteness.

And the teaser looks nice. Ji Hwan is as crazy as always. Can't complain. Loved the bed scene. Ahahaha. Such a gentleman! :rofl:

HIRMU

Post by HIRMU » Apr 25th, '11, 17:53

Trailer looks cool! Kang Ji hwan so good.

esmer86
Upload Addict
Upload Addict

Re: Try Lying to Me - SBS 2011

Post by esmer86 » Apr 26th, '11, 01:11

And it starts....can you feel the amore :heart: I've been keeping an eye on Ji Hwan's stills and I do gotta say, the boy looks good in a suit! :wub: Dont worry Eun Hye, You are still my Unni! :mrgreen:
Last edited by esmer86 on Apr 26th, '11, 01:56, edited 1 time in total.

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Apr 26th, '11, 01:22

That depends. Is the "amore" the feeling I get when I see him pulling his belt up like that? You know, the kind that gives a healthy young woman thoughts like "Oh dear... Down, girl! Respect the man!".
If yes, then I feel the amore alright... But if you're talking chemistry between them, I get it more from the recent stills and videos. They look so cute together. I'm really really ready for this. Give me! NAO!

esmer86
Upload Addict
Upload Addict

Post by esmer86 » Apr 26th, '11, 02:00

Well Orion...you and I are two healthy young girls so yes I will call it amore-from us to him :wub: We'll be watching you Ji Hwan! :dopey:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Apr 26th, '11, 04:21

Whoa, ladies! Then we need to make a space for a threeso... I mean three of us to share the amore and stuff!
Oh, can't wait, can't wait! May Madness!!

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Apr 26th, '11, 09:43

We can all share the amore, Ecchan. And we're going to have some fiiiine discussions doing it. Ehehe. Welcome back! Happy Easter! :cheers:

P.S: I posted the link to the Hancinema gallery. It's got some photos I didn't previously post here. Also, Dramabeans have a new post out. More pics and the teaser.

Now I just need a poster. Damn, wish I could access the SBS site... Anyway, DC will have to do.

And a new video is out! Ki Joon looks absolutely insane. I fear for the woman! Ahahaha!

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/JeyjMFJ_28k" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Apr 26th, '11, 21:22

The one I cut just now has 37 seconds, keke.
It aired yesterday after Ep 18 of Midas^^
Enjoy:
Lie To Me trailer after Midas ep 18

And the one aired after today's Ep 19 of Midas:
Lie To Me trailer after Midas Ep 19

여보!!! (Yeobo!!)
This is gonna be nuts!

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Apr 26th, '11, 21:34

The goodies in downloadable form. Thanksiiies! ^^

esmer86
Upload Addict
Upload Addict

Post by esmer86 » Apr 26th, '11, 21:36

Hey Ethlenn, thats 37 seconds of heavenly bliss...I'll take it. :lol Ohhhh....I think there is enough of Ji Hwan for the 3 of us. :mrgreen:
Last edited by esmer86 on Apr 27th, '11, 00:17, edited 1 time in total.

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Apr 26th, '11, 21:37

I'll only look, hon. I can't cheat on my latest imaginary boyfriend. I never cheat on my one imaginary man at a time.

esmer86
Upload Addict
Upload Addict

Post by esmer86 » Apr 26th, '11, 21:45

Ohh...im single so I'll have some fun :w000t: Just saw the YT vid that was posted and busted out laughing at the :32 mark. geojitmal!!!! geojitmal!!!!
Last edited by esmer86 on Apr 27th, '11, 00:17, edited 1 time in total.

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Apr 26th, '11, 21:47

Ahaha. That one got us all! He's totally blown his top off for that one. She must have been a reeeeally bad girl to deserve that... Damn it, Ecchan... You and your wax...

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Apr 26th, '11, 22:28

I'm a walking innocence, have absolutely no idea what wax on a good ches... you are talking about... :whistling:

Viande

Post by Viande » Apr 27th, '11, 00:01

Yay, thanks for the trailers! Kang Ji Hwan looks so scary. :lol

Two weeks... two weeks...

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Apr 27th, '11, 08:14

From the official site and via yooneunhye.net

PICGASM!!!!!

Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image

Oh my oh my oh my... Somehow, I feel this will be less romantic than it looks. Mainly because of his look in this picture.

That doesn't exactly say "I love you", does it? "I kill you",yes, but "I love you", not so much. :rofl:
Ji Hwan really has a talent for having the most psycho looks in pictures. It's an art form, it is.

Should I post these at the main post maybe? I can just remove or summarize some news and make some room for more.
Last edited by Orion1986 on Apr 27th, '11, 11:36, edited 1 time in total.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Apr 27th, '11, 08:38

KYAAAAAAAAA!!
:faint:

I think it's OK to post pics here, especially as neatly as you do.
:alcoholic:

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Apr 27th, '11, 11:36

I can't handle lack of order, you know that. Or then it has to be an organized mess at least. XD

I'll grab the link to my post. Then I can post the post in the main post... Woah. Lots of posts. Anyway, you know what I mean. Maybe. :lol

A part of an article I found translated at yooneunhye.net goes

Kang Ji Hwan explained,
“The scene actually takes place in quite the bizarre situation so I thought it’d be awkward to film.
Fortunately, the flowers created the appropriate atmosphere for the scene, so we were able to complete it without any troubles.
It feels great knowing that we got our emotions down.”

Yoon Eun Hye added, “I was a bit nervous at first, but I soon became captivated with the beauty of the flowers. It was both a sweet and exciting experience.”

... Captivated by the beauty of the what now, woman? You have Ji Hwan all puckered up and in your face and you're looking at the flowers? :rofl:
Hey, I love cherry blossoms and flowers and trees and all, but that's the last thing I'd notice with a hunk all set to smooch me senseless.
Then again, the poor woman had to look at the trees to keep her from being nervous. We feel ya, Eun Hye... We do... He's Ji Hwan after all. :roll

P.S: Here's some more Ki Joon charm. Funny how it's always the sophisticated, rich and supposedly well brought up people that are the rudest and with the worst manners.

esmer86
Upload Addict
Upload Addict

Post by esmer86 » Apr 27th, '11, 22:36

Thanks for the pictures Orion. :mrgreen: I know what my screen saver is going to be now :D But as for the ones where Ji Hwan seems like he is going to kiss Eun Hye....I dont think so. I think its going to be one of those sisuations where is going to make it seem like he is going to kiss her but then pulls back at the last second- making fun of or testing her.....just some quick possibilties that came to my head.

But I'm telling you know if I was in that sisuation with Ji Hwan and if he doesnt kiss me Im going have to take control of the matter right there and then! :wink:

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Apr 27th, '11, 22:51

Exactly. If you make the approach, you have to land. He wouldn't get away so easy if it were me either. Well, if I didn't already have an imaginary husband for now.

I might not give every single update in the next week or so. Got 3 school projects to finish and will be working like mad (for a change). XD
So if you have any news or pics, post em and I'll eventually transfer them in the main post. Also remember to check the sites I've posted.