City Hunter (SBS, 2011)

Discuss Korean drama series here.
arakira
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by arakira » Jul 3rd, '11, 11:45

Yeah well I guess it's just me wanting to see him in action ;) And I'm getting annoyed with repetition easily so all those confrontations of stares are already boring me out...so I'mn actually happy about the ending of 12...His sight on that bike...keke but I'll spare you my fantasies :mrgreen:

Hmm interesting thought that Mrs vet has some dirt on her hands, too...
Btw, did you see the preview for that other drama after ep 12? Looked like a warrior saeguk...

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Jul 3rd, '11, 11:58

No, my 720 version didn't have the preview. What drama? Warrior Baek Dong Soo?

arakira
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by arakira » Jul 3rd, '11, 12:32

Yes that might be it. Ohh so it's the one to replace LTM?! Too bad there's no synopsis

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Jul 3rd, '11, 12:38

Synopsis 1:
Set in the Joseon Dynasty during King Jeongjo’s reign, this martial-arts fusion sageuk is centered around the events involving Crown Prince Sado’s conspiracy. Warrior Baek Dong Soo was a real-life legend who created a martial arts guide in Joseon. His group who defends King Jeongjo is pitted against a mysterious organization of assassins who plot to kill the King.(koreandrama)

Synopsis 2:
A fusion heroic historical about a crown prince in a wooden chest about to meet death, but actually turns out he has bigger influence and authority beyond imagination.(hancinema)

ziliey

Post by ziliey » Jul 4th, '11, 07:25

Oh my GOD!!!!! I just finished episode 12!!!!! Whey!!!?!?!?!?!??!!!?!?!!
ANgry Ahjushshi!!!!!!!
Kim NaNa!!!!!!
I cant wait for the next episodes!!!!!
Oh please oh please tell me that Kim NaNa is not going to be killed by Angry Ahjusshi!!!!!
O_O
I'm going to be going crazy for the next few days now!!!!

Sham26

Post by Sham26 » Jul 4th, '11, 08:05

Good morning everyone :-)
Ep 13 Preview
Poor Prosecutor , I ve never liked him but now ,I kinda pity him !

paintedreverie

Post by paintedreverie » Jul 4th, '11, 11:26

it looks like nothing happen to nana from the preview. :D

ziliey

Post by ziliey » Jul 4th, '11, 12:19

yokattha ney!!!!
Thank God!!!! :D

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Jul 4th, '11, 12:22

Yes, let's talk about Mr. Prosecutor for a bit. I actually didn't find him much special since the beginning. I think we've mainly seem him with people he needs to keep a front with, for some reason.

Prosecutor has to be cruel with his father, he has to act like all is well with Nana and in his professional capacity, he has to be very formal and calm. So, I found his acting somewhat lacking till now.
But then the last two episodes were such a pleasant surprise and eye-opener. His reaction to his father as the masks start dropping is very VERY good. I did not expect such a performance from him.

I am really looking forward to what the actor can do now that his role is getting a bit more complex and less one-dimensional. It seems the actors are inspired by this work, to do such a good job with it.
And it makes sense. If you force good actors to act the way you want and not the way they can and feel they should and if the work is idiotic, how could a serious person be inspired and motivated by it?

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Jul 4th, '11, 15:17

I don't really feel the prosecutor acted any differently? He seems to be acting pretty much the same as he has throughout. He knows his father is not a good person way in the beginning. He supported Na Na because he knows his father did wrong. It was a sort of compensation for her. He had no proof to bring his father to justice anyhow since the only eye witness changed his testimony. He's not even surprised anymore by what his dad does. He's just trying to convince his dad to give himself in (which he refuses). I think he will arrest his dad once everything is out. He just won't be proactively doing all the research as usual like the other 2 dudes. CH just hands them over to him with a bow ribbon and set of criminal activities all gathered together.

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Jul 4th, '11, 15:29

I meant the actor, seirin. The actor now has the ok to show more emotions because things are getting tougher and tighter for the character.
He showed very subtle but very strong and well-acted emotions when the character confronted his father more, during the last two episodes.

MoonRaven

Post by MoonRaven » Jul 4th, '11, 16:30

Just wanted to show my love for City Hunter.
The series is great so far and the acting is amazing.
Can't wait for the next episode.

qlooney

Post by qlooney » Jul 5th, '11, 13:25

Sham26 wrote: Oh , I didnt see your post ! Yeah I know about that since Im a meical student ( not a good one keke ) but yeah ,before I post that comment I did rewatch it few times she didnt mesure the palpation she just pumped the ballon and said she has an hypotension , I know it's obvious since she lost much blood , I spent a whole month measuring blood pressure so yeah It was a bit akward that s all !
Anyways, I dont know if I m in the right postion to say that but welcome , hope you'll enjoy you odyssey with all people here and I'll read more of your comments cause I love do that !
you're right, she didn't do it. ^^;

and about the series itself, hmm... i dunno much about k-drama since i don't watch drama too often, but CMIIW, i think a lot of k-drama have the same 'premises', the girl is poor and the guy is loaded. ^^;

Issy

Post by Issy » Jul 5th, '11, 14:25

post deleted.
Last edited by Issy on Jul 7th, '11, 18:09, edited 1 time in total.

iluvasiandrama

Post by iluvasiandrama » Jul 5th, '11, 16:00

I don't know why but I tend to side with the dad in this drama.
If it wasn't for the dad and Kim Na Na, Yoon Sung/LMH would have been dead quite a few times. I'm sure as his character develops he won't make as many mistakes. I hope...
I'll wait until a few more episodes get subbed before watching. I hate the suspense of waiting after episode 12 :crazy:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Jul 5th, '11, 18:55

You recognize the house?
I was pretty shocked when I saw that in a drama Crazy For You, keke^^

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Jul 6th, '11, 19:45

I hate writing under my own post, eh well...

OST part 6 is out, click on the pic:

MoonRaven

Post by MoonRaven » Jul 6th, '11, 20:42

Part 6??? I just bought part 1 & 2. Why is there 6??

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Jul 6th, '11, 20:50

Because before that were parts 1-5. They were collected as one OST some time ago.

MoonRaven

Post by MoonRaven » Jul 6th, '11, 21:04

I see.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Jul 7th, '11, 09:33

Making out!!
I mean of, making of... :whistling:

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/OkyGz0ffXNY" frameborder="0"></iframe>

MoonRaven

Post by MoonRaven » Jul 7th, '11, 14:35

Thanks for posting that.
I like how they were pushing the shopping cart back and forth with PMY inside.

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Jul 7th, '11, 20:23

Watched 13
Damn.. A lot happened... First thing I'd like to say is I WANT TO HUG MIN HO!!!! Some people really break your heart when they cry. My very rarely active maternal instincts kicked in with that.
Also, glad to see ahjusshi is alive. Still in danger and all, but I don't think they're gonna kill them after having given us the fright. If all the good guys live, I'm gonna be oh so happy. Still, I'm prepared.

And poor Prosecutor. As if this weren't enough, he'll think it was City Hunter who pushed him off. Which is gonna be rather sad as these two guys don't really have a compelling reason to be enemies.
Also, back in episode 12, did anyone notice that slap Mark (Jong Shik's goon) got? Damn, that looked real. It made me cringe. Poor actor must have hurt and oh the apologies that must have taken place after that. Ahaha.

On the Making Of:

Ahahaha! Lovely! I love how you expect to see Min Ho and his fangirls and there is Kim Sang Joong with a bunch of schoolgirls around him taking photos! Ahaha! Priceless!

MoonRaven

Post by MoonRaven » Jul 8th, '11, 01:13

^^ I loved that part. Handsome man.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Jul 8th, '11, 13:17

Kim Nana has guts, you have to give her that.
Just wonder whether prosecutor will opt for a cooperation with CH or Sunjeong or will he follow his own hateful path. This guy is consummed with rage even faster than Jinpyo.
Oh, an emo killer returned, president's daughter too. I say - let's pair them, she will kill him with the void between her ears, and he can strangle her in the same time.

But... butt, why no preview? :hissy:

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Jul 8th, '11, 13:41

No butts, Ecchan. And mention of strangling by hot men at the same time? Iz will ruin mah bren!

MoonRaven

Post by MoonRaven » Jul 8th, '11, 13:51

A week is too long to wait.
I felt bad for the prosecutor. He looked so sad :(

Sham26

Post by Sham26 » Jul 9th, '11, 02:18

Okey I did watch the latest episodes and what can I say !
I guess I lost a bit of my interest and another drama has to be blamed for this !
Anyway, I cried twice maybe more while watching ep14 and that was the moment I did like !
I havent seen any improvements ,I mean CH and NaNa ,I want them to devellope their relationship not turn arround or please YS stop saying that she'll heard because of you . she knew that , next time you'll say that Im gonna ...:cussing:
I had an hypothesis about JP from the beginning , I thought taking the child from his mother wasnt totally for the revenge thing , I thought he has some feeling for his friend's wife , and now I think it makes more sence in my head , I mean why keeping a photo of her in his wallet ? Now I can go even more far and say that sexy-rude ahjushi might be the father , because when YS asked his mom if his father didnt like to eat vegetables too , her answer was wild ! and when he sked her about how his father looked like , she said that he was a kindhearted , he saved her and he saved his son ! If she was talking about her husband , how could he save his son !!!I
About the prosecutor , I don't think he's going to cooperate with CH even if I'd looove to see that , He can't like him , especially if his father dies .
And yeah like everytime , no preview !
Ethlenn wrote:Oh, an emo killer returned, president's daughter too. I say - let's pair them, she will kill him with the void between her ears, and he can strangle her in the same time.
:tv: :mrgreen:

thotts

Post by thotts » Jul 10th, '11, 03:54

Just want to say I'm loving this drama and thanks so much to DSS for providing fast, fabulous, truly free subs. I can't believe you are already done with episode 14. It's going to be a wonderful weekend!

Kamsahamnida! :cheers:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Jul 10th, '11, 11:02

So you should write that on DSC website.
Other news:
Earlier this morning, SBS’s “Good Morning” (uploaded here on D-A: E^^) visited the set of “City Hunter” to interview its stars and give fans more behind-the-scenes stories of the drama of the season. During the segment, actors Kim Sang Ho and Kim Mi Sook could not stop praising Lee Min Ho for his passion and dedication to “City Hunter.”

Kim Sang Ho, who plays Lee Yoon Sung’s (Lee Min Ho) confidant/fatherly figure Shik Joong, explained, “Min Ho sleeps about two hours a day, and that’s during car rides when he moves from one location to another. He’s under a tight schedule, and he’s constantly studying his acting and the scene he’s about to shoot.” He continued to praise, “He’s humble and approaches veteran actors to chat.” Kim Mi Sook, who plays Yoon Sung’s mother, added, “He’s a hard worker. He always calls me mom or mother, and we’ve gotten closer.”

Since the drama premiered, Lee Min Ho’s displayed various stunts like the “mud 12 vs. 1 action,” “spoon action,” “wire action,” “hat action,” “necktie action,” etc. “Good Morning” aired clips of the actor practicing the stunts nonstop until he was able to pull them off perfectly. There’s no denying that Lee Min Ho’s put in all he could into the drama. It’s been reported several times before that Lee Min Ho started martial arts and gunnery training several months before the production even began.

Lee Min Ho explained, “It’s my first time trying action stunts, so I was worried how it would be portrayed onscreen. But so many people helped me that I didn’t realize it was too difficult as I was shooting. When I throw a punch, there’s someone receiving it, and the camera’s moving with us to capture it. The entire process requires a lot of practice and chemistry between the actors and the crew. Please look forward as more hidden stories unfold in ‘City Hunter.’”
from soompi

Well, well, well... so he get praised for his serious behavior and acting skills, and devotion to the drama? That means he is punctual on the set too...

arakira
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by arakira » Jul 10th, '11, 13:25

Thanks for the news and LOL at that last sentence...But I guess it's all due to his management :P

Still haven't watched 14. I still like the drama but somehow, like Sham, I got a juicier cake on my plate now...
gonna wait a while and marathon through the last eps ;)

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Jul 10th, '11, 17:05

Don't tell me... cause I'm on the same plate. City Hunter is awesome, but some Mr. Hot-el is awesomer^^

jubies33

Post by jubies33 » Jul 10th, '11, 18:04

finished ep 14 yesterday. I still love it but I am not quite as obsessed as i was probably due to the fact that I am obsessed with other dramas right now. Will keep watching though.

MoonRaven

Post by MoonRaven » Jul 10th, '11, 20:19

City Hunter all the way. Of all the dramas I've watched, this one has me. I had to rush and buy the soundtracks and I've never done that with any other drama. Dont know what it is about this one.

jubies33

Post by jubies33 » Jul 11th, '11, 02:14

This one does have a really great soundtrack. Good drama too. Just that there happens to be quite a few great dramas lately. Lucky us :lol

JiveTalkinRobot

Post by JiveTalkinRobot » Jul 12th, '11, 18:35

What are some of the other good ones? This one is pretty epic.

MoonRaven

Post by MoonRaven » Jul 13th, '11, 04:38

Any one see the preview for ep15??
OMG so hot!!

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Jul 13th, '11, 21:37

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Jul 14th, '11, 17:11

This is the kid that is punctual on set and is praised by "older, more experienced actors":
Last edited by Ethlenn on Jul 14th, '11, 21:30, edited 1 time in total.

MoonRaven

Post by MoonRaven » Jul 14th, '11, 18:50

I read on the facebook fan page that directer John Lee came all the way from the U.S to see him filming in Korea. Maybe he'll make his way over to L.A and do some some movies.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Jul 14th, '11, 19:05

All Korean boards are in frenzy over this issue and everyone is saying that it's a big GREEN light for Minho to Hollywood.

I find this voices plain stupid. Korea! You have such talented people in every department, yet some complex towards Hollywood. Hollywood died, and the quality of US shows is the reason why are we all here, right?
Why people turn away from US dramas? There are few good, but the rest is plain crap with horrible acting. Movies the same. This is the very reason we are here, for Aja Hwaiting!'s sake!!
Stay away from Hollywood as long as possible.
Oh well, American version of Oldboy is coming our way. I see no way on Earth and Saturn how they're gonna do it.
But I may enjoy it, like this:

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Jul 14th, '11, 19:23

Fact of the matter is, any Asian who goes Hollywood ends up playing some hot swordsman/ninja guy with horrible english and acting.
Did you see Ninja Assassin? Rain was horrible in his acting there and the movie ridiculous. And he's quite a nice actor in Korean works.
I bet even Jang Dong Gun sucks in his movie. Where he plays, guess what, some asian fancy fighting guy with angst issues, I'm sure.

I don't see why respected Asian actors who do serious works in their homeland want to go to Hollywood and show bad acting in cheesy works.
And I sincerely hope Min Ho doesn't do that. His acting is getting so much better. The last thing I want him in is another Hollywood mindless flop.

Well, Ken Watanabe is one of those who have succeeded, but he chooses nice works and he's been "around" more in non-japanese productions.

As for Oldboy, I hate the original (seeing characters screw their relatives is not my idea of fun or "art" or "meaningful") and I'm gonna hate the remake.
But seeing Hollywood remakes of Asian movies is always fun, because save for veeery few exceptions, they are unbelievably bad and dumbed down.

Like Ethlenn illustrates, it will be fun simply because it's bound to be hilariously horrible.

Issy

Post by Issy » Jul 14th, '11, 19:43

Ethlenn wrote:This is the kid that is punctual on set and is praised by "older, more experienced actors":
Well, that's what being called professionalism and when your fame/talent/beauty does not get into your head make you think you are the most important person on that set. Same age, yet SO different :whistling:

I too agree with E-chan and Ori-chan. Nothing great comes out of them getting famous in Hollywood. If they not getting cast as vilian, they will have such a badly written character.

Peggy

Post by Peggy » Jul 14th, '11, 20:15

I lost my posting re the above. I basically agreee with what you all have said only with more vehemence.
Probably just as well the posting is lost.
Peg

MoonRaven

Post by MoonRaven » Jul 14th, '11, 22:57

I guess you need to find a combination of great directors, writers and actors. And if LMH does go to the U.S, I hope he doesn't settle for any gig. He is obviously good. People know who he is around the world. If he stays he's not losing out on much. Though it would be nice if he traveled to North America more. I might have the teeniest chance of meeting him :P

Archie^^

Post by Archie^^ » Jul 16th, '11, 14:52

jus watched episode 16...

does anyone else think that
Yoon Soong may be the president's son?
probably many do.. just wanted an opinion.... :D

jubies33

Post by jubies33 » Jul 17th, '11, 04:41

I too hope LMH does not go to Hollywood mainly because I think asians get shortchanged in Hollywood however I respectfully disagree that Hollywood has crap dramas and movies. Some are but so are some k-dramas. I watch k-dramas mostly because they are more passionate and romantic and intense and that suits my taste (also has some outstanding acting)but not because U.S. television is no good. There are many great U.S. dramas and I actually prefer U.S. movies over Korean ones (in general) i just find them more funny,romantic, less depressing. Not knocking K-dramas you know I love them :D I just have a lot of love for good U.S. dramas and moviesas well. We also have some incredible actors and original plots too. I do think we have to many reality tv shows and i get so sick of those after a while. Now that i have gotten completely off topic I will get back to the point. LMH :wub: I am so impressed with how much his acting has improved and I am loving city hunter right now. Having a little trouble keeping up while finishing New tales of Gisaeng(so good by the way) and nice to meet you/my love by my side and the ever so addicting i need romance, but losing some sleep is worth it for city hunter.

Issy

Post by Issy » Jul 17th, '11, 13:00

yes, there are some few good US dramas that to be honest, best of Kdramas can't even get near them. at the end of the day, it all goes back to personal preferences. (not the one with LMH, speaking of which I think I am going to watch next) :P

OK, why is it that Korean OSTs always leave the very one track that I like a lot behind? it keep happening again and again and making me sad.
I am talking about particular piece of music that always gets played when ever CH is starting any of his missions. looked through all CH OSTs, and that one is missing in each one. :-(

Lludara

Post by Lludara » Jul 17th, '11, 17:02

I gotta say I'm very impressed with how Lee Min ho's acting has taken off. Yesterday I started rewatching Boys over flowers (it's now on netflix) and the difference is honestly night and day. Not that I thought he did awful on his acting with Boys over Flowers, but it's that his acting has gotten THAT much better. Personal Taste was better then Boys, and City hunter to me is a cut above the rest.

Honestly, as much as I would love to be able to see Lee Minho on the big screen, I agree with everyone that generally they put Asian actors that can act in shitty characters or stupid plot lines. I'd much rather see them import Korean movies/drama and subtitle them so I could see him on the big screen.

He's modeled 'n stuff here, so I'm sure he's probably not that far from coming to Hollywood....maybe.

Just got done with episode 16, can't wait till the last four episodes are done. Also can't wait for what he's going to do next.

jubies33

Post by jubies33 » Jul 17th, '11, 17:37

Lludara I am also watching boys over flowers on netflix. Acting has definitely improved from then til now.

The Chaos
Upload Addict
Upload Addict

Post by The Chaos » Jul 19th, '11, 15:39

what the name of the song in ep 16 ending ?? ^^

Issy

Post by Issy » Jul 19th, '11, 15:56

The Chaos wrote:what the name of the song in ep 16 ending ?? ^^
it always ends with the same song which is Suddenly. was ep16 any different? can't remember.

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/b1UwAFHR3EA" frameborder="0"></iframe>

The Chaos
Upload Addict
Upload Addict

Post by The Chaos » Jul 19th, '11, 16:01

Issy wrote: it always ends with the same song which is Suddenly. was ep16 any different? can't remember.

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/b1UwAFHR3EA" frameborder="0"></iframe>
its because I liked the song more at ep 16 ending XD
Thank you dear for the help <3

Issy

Post by Issy » Jul 19th, '11, 16:06

Your welcome. it's my favourite song of the whole OST too. I am sad that I can't find the score track from the drama though. seriously people, when you release an OST, please release EVERYTHING. not just songs. :crazy:

The Chaos
Upload Addict
Upload Addict

Post by The Chaos » Jul 19th, '11, 16:27

finally found the mp3 ...it wasn't listed in the OST site :P
yeah they should release everything O_O

Issy

Post by Issy » Jul 20th, '11, 13:41

with all current tensions between S and N Korea, I worry about their VIPs safety. It's so hard when the safety of your president relies only on two people. not to mention when that person works only 9-6 hours and then goes off to peruse her daily life at the end of the day :whistling:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Jul 20th, '11, 17:12

Issy

Post by Issy » Jul 20th, '11, 17:45

:w00t: does it have the score I am looking for?

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Jul 20th, '11, 17:48

I guess not.

I'm still not past ep 16. Ah time, time, my kingdom for a time!!

bloodbath-angel

Post by bloodbath-angel » Jul 20th, '11, 20:21

I can't believe we are nearing the end of this show. :cry: This drama is so fast paced and exciting. I hope there is a season 2 and hopefully the ending would be good. Thanks You to all the Torrent and OST Uploaders! (is that correct?) :thumright: :salut:

MoonRaven

Post by MoonRaven » Jul 21st, '11, 00:13

I don't want it to end :(
Hopefully it ends well.

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Jul 22nd, '11, 07:03

hey guys... i just can't help but post this here. this is one of my favorite scenes in the drama. how Yoon Sung uses practically anything as a weapon never cease to amaze me.

Last edited by biniBningPunkista on Jul 23rd, '11, 02:58, edited 1 time in total.

rickt

Post by rickt » Jul 22nd, '11, 18:57

ok hope I didnt offend anyone here, but I keep pausing the video at the worst timing and this snapshot is just too funny not to share it with anyone..
Attachments
and the caption just makes the picture... even more speechless for me
and the caption just makes the picture... even more speechless for me
vlcsnap-2011-07-23-01h00m11s186.png (164.36 KiB) Viewed 4509 times

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Jul 22nd, '11, 19:09

Ahaha. I keep doing that too. I've created many a horrific image of many actors by pausing at the worst moments possible. XD
Last edited by Orion1986 on Jul 23rd, '11, 03:11, edited 1 time in total.

MoonRaven

Post by MoonRaven » Jul 22nd, '11, 23:50

Hahaha that's funny

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Jul 23rd, '11, 02:57

hahaha... nice one rickt! :thumleft:

xxicingxx

Post by xxicingxx » Jul 24th, '11, 08:03

Hello everyone,

Does anyone know the inst ost that is use in ep 17 when Yoon Sung rescue his father?

Thank you.

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Jul 24th, '11, 08:50

That is a part of the score. Which unfortunately means that we won't have it out on an album. I really wish the big budget korean dramas with good music would add a score to the osts.

It's like they only appreciate the licensed songs and not the composer of the show. Such good music deserves to be promoted as well. If it's top shelf like some are. Very impressive composers.

xxicingxx

Post by xxicingxx » Jul 24th, '11, 10:31

I hope that they could include in the album, i like that music

Eternal Snow

Post by Eternal Snow » Jul 24th, '11, 20:36

does anyone know if the preview of ep19 is out yet??

MoonRaven

Post by MoonRaven » Jul 24th, '11, 22:44

Haven't seen it around yet

kasanje

Post by kasanje » Jul 29th, '11, 01:42

Anyone know what "trumpet bride" means?

In episode 15 Young Joo's ex refers to herself as this @ 18:30. I tried using google but couldn't find a darn thing close to it. I'm using the darksmurf subs so maybe it's a miss-translation, dunno.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Jul 29th, '11, 08:14

Silverman

Post by Silverman » Jul 29th, '11, 11:22

I don't get the ending
Do the CH and Na Na stay together or not? I mean in one scene they look at each other and smile and one scene later he drives alone in the night out of the city. Is the lonly drive just a outtro for the lone gunman and he stays with her or does he leave her for good?

MoonRaven

Post by MoonRaven » Jul 29th, '11, 16:58

A lot of people are confused by it.

Thanks for the City Hunter Special OST btw Ethlenn