Title: 여인의 향기/Scent of a woman
Genre: Romantic Comedy
Episodes: 16
Broadcast network: SBS Official
Broadcast period: 2011-Jul-23 to ??
Air time: Saturday & Sunday 21:55
Official Soompi Thread:More informations

Eng Subs with DARKSMURFSUBS
ALL CREDITS GO TO THE VIKI SUBBING GROUP (Channel) and Ethlenn for providing the link: VIKI SUBS

Plot:
Lee Yeon Jae is low level staff in travel agent company who receives verdict that she’s dying and only has several months left then decides to travel to beautiful places all over the world.
Kang Ji Wook is the heir of big travel agent company who engaged to Se Kyung.After they fight and their engagement collapses , Ji Wook quits his parents company, meets Lee Yeon Jae and his life changed completely.

Cast:
Kim Sun Ah as Lee Yeon Jae
Lee Dong Wook as Kang Ji Wook
Eom Ki Joon as Chae Eun Seok
Seo Hyo Rim as Se Kyung

Related photos

Trailer
<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/7oGd5l2i9Sg" frameborder="0"></iframe>
Hope we'll enjoy this together :cheers:
Last edited by Sham26 on Aug 15th, '11, 05:45, edited 7 times in total.

Issy

Post by Issy » Jul 5th, '11, 10:26

post deleted.
Last edited by Issy on Jul 7th, '11, 18:12, edited 1 time in total.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Jul 5th, '11, 11:32

Count me in!! :wub:

gensigayo

Post by gensigayo » Jul 5th, '11, 11:38

wow.!!!!!

esmer86
Upload Addict
Upload Addict

Post by esmer86 » Jul 6th, '11, 21:14

Im soooo gonna watch this one! I'll be uploading it because anything with Kim Sun Ah and I'll love it! :lol
Last edited by esmer86 on Jul 19th, '11, 22:15, edited 1 time in total.

Sham26

Post by Sham26 » Jul 7th, '11, 06:13

Thank you esmer86 for your hard work ! :salut:

esmer86
Upload Addict
Upload Addict

Post by esmer86 » Jul 7th, '11, 20:36

Oh....Sham26, when it comes to Kim Sun Ah and Lee Dong Wook its my pleasure!!! :D I've only seen LDW in My Girl but to tell you the truth I dont remember half of it. I think I remember telling myself it was ok but that was when I first just started watching Kdramas and didnt know any better from the good one to the bad ones. Sooner or later they all have the same theme and timeline of when things happenes. EX: First and Second episode- the main characters meet (usually they dont like each other), give it by the third to sixth episode- the "other" romantic character comes in (usually an ex girlfriend or boyfriend), and by the time you know it comes the tenth/eleventh episode(give/take a little)- the lead characters starts doubting on their "real feeling for each other" and there you go, its close to the end....main characters kiss "well if you call that kissing," something comes where they cant be with each other and/or the breakup again with the ex's, and voila everything comes magically solves and they pretty much get together. Back to LDW: im excited to see him because I was checking out his in and out of military pictures and he look mighty damn good :mrgreen:

But the dramas that are being released now are changing (very good thing) and I just hope Scent Of A Woman makes me laugh and not depressed because seriously can anyone see Kim Sun Ah dying in the end of this drama. :glare: Since its a Romantic Comedy I think there has to be a mistake somewhere with character of KSA with the diagnosis or something amoung those lines. If Im right there was a movie released in the states where the character was told that he was dying but it came to be total false because of some screw up with some tests they did. It release in the 90's I believed so im thinking its going to like that. Just gonna have to wait two more weeks :whistling:

Sham26

Post by Sham26 » Jul 8th, '11, 00:04

@ esme86: LDW:" My girl ",actually Ive nerver finished this drama simply because LDH is one of the actresses that really really annoys me , but LDW Ive seen him in "Partner" and "Bittersweet life" I was really really impressed !
There's no need to talk about KSA because she 's without a doubt a great actress!
Since it's rom-com , I thought about "Last Holiady" , and frankly it dosnt really matter if it's gonna be a bit more darker , give me anything with emotions and good acting Ill take it ! let's pray for this :pray:

&just for the eyes :

Sham26

Post by Sham26 » Jul 11th, '11, 07:52

Trailer added ! :wub:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Jul 11th, '11, 08:12

Hope there won't be any melo though. I don't mind anyone dying in a drama but Kim Suna! :mrgreen:

esmer86
Upload Addict
Upload Addict

Post by esmer86 » Jul 17th, '11, 03:30

OPPA!!!! :wub: Lee Dong-wook bares skin for Scent of a Woman-Dramabeans

I just had to show off some hotness here!

Sham26

Post by Sham26 » Jul 19th, '11, 12:12

I think there's a good chemistry btw the leads !
Look at this they are so cuuuute :wub:
Hope that nobody dies here :pray:

rickt

Post by rickt » Jul 21st, '11, 08:37

this looks good! Kim Sun Ah~~

btw, the other couple, aren't those two the couple in World's Within as well? the director-new actress couple? I don't know if they'll be a couple in here too tho..

Sham26

Post by Sham26 » Jul 21st, '11, 10:48

Yes , they are !

The Chaos
Upload Addict
Upload Addict

Post by The Chaos » Jul 21st, '11, 15:39

I have two reason to watch this drama ..because the female actress and Junsu from TVXQ will make appearance in the drama :wub::wub:
I can't wait to see it XD

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Jul 21st, '11, 15:44

Love her, don't care about him (didn't like him in My Girl, or much else in that series for that matter) and we will certainly have a tragic ending, since she is dying.
I would not check it out if it were any other actress, since I'm not into the male lead either, but I'm really tempted by Sun Ah's presence here. I might just do it. XD

I would love a wrong diagnosis, even if it's a cheap plot twist, but at least this series isn't about survival (like another one I could name) and we know from the start.

Peggy

Post by Peggy » Jul 21st, '11, 19:40

Oh I don't think she will die. If this is a take off on the US film a few years back the diagnosis is for a different patient. She finally is found for them to tell her she is OK but by that time all sorts of adventures have befallen her and it was a lovely story. The US film was done on a very expensive scale with lots of lovely places shown and great costumes and fine cast. If this drama is half as good it will be worth watching.
I love both the leads and looking forward to seeing Dong Wook back again. He could be a powerful actor for the future if things go his way with scripts. He was great in La Dolce Vita....But really Great....

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Jul 21st, '11, 20:02

Actually, that is the reason why I said I'd like that ending for this. It wouldn't happen to be a movie with Queen Latifah, right? "Last Holiday". I loved that movie.
The "mistake" did feel forced, but I liked it. I don't think a bit of a silly twist in any way ruins the meaningful changes the woman made to her life and others'.

You CAN have meaning in a work and move your audience while giving them a little relief at the end. So that they can feel a weight lifted and move happily on.
I'd love it if this happened here. Kdrama have silly plot twists anyway so this would feel right at home and if the series is well done, I would not mind it at all.

As for Dong Wook, I have seen many a good actor being forced to suck on silly dramas, so I am very prepared to change my mind. I just didn't "feel him" in My Girl.

P.S: It was filmed in the Czech Republic. Karlovy Vary. I love the look of that place and it was actually the reason I decided to watch the movie when it was on TV back then.

Sham26

Post by Sham26 » Jul 21st, '11, 20:31

Peggy wrote: I love both the leads and looking forward to seeing Dong Wook back again. He could be a powerful actor for the future if things go his way with scripts. He was great in La Dolce Vita....But really Great....
Oh Peggy , he was so damn good and hot and everything , I can't stand watching him crying ! :cry:
I was so waiting for this but unfortunately i'll miss the first episodes !

Peggy

Post by Peggy » Jul 22nd, '11, 00:45

I must admit I was not really thrilled with 'My girl' as a drama. Too much in and out with excuses to change the feelings of the audience. I thought that they made Dong Wook look rather dim at times. Then there was L da H..... No ...I loved him in the character in 'La Dolce Vita. He was so good at being bad.
Then I loved him again playing the lawyer....Was it called 'The Lawyers'?? That was a very real rendition of a human being I thought. also a nice story. I always wondered if they would do a series with the two leads. Something like the 'Mr. and Mrs.North' type or even the much earlier films with Myna Loy (you are saying who???) Top Hollywood actress when they made good stuff. and William..??? Now I forgot his name. Good couple and acted so well together. anyway a Dong Wook series would be very acceptable.

Peggy

Post by Peggy » Jul 22nd, '11, 00:52

OK Come back memory...Myrna Loy and William Powell in the film series called
THE THIN MAN. He was a private detective and she was his wife who would not stay at home but wanted to 'help' him on cases. Very sophisticated couple Martinis and cigarette holders a foot long and all that.

Tell someone in Korea they should get Dong Wook and the actress from 'The :Lawyer' drama back together again .

Sham26

Post by Sham26 » Jul 22nd, '11, 01:26

Yes I loved him in "Partner" too he was so good and the main actress too, good chemistry , good acting , a good story of love without any "kissing" ! "My Girl" sorry but iam allergic to everything with LDH !
Myma Loy and William Powell ? never heard about them ! :scratch:

Peggy

Post by Peggy » Jul 22nd, '11, 04:34

Sham dear,

You never heard about them because you are blessed with being so young. It goes back many many years but they were good and I still remember the series which is sometimes shown on TV, I'm afraid I am a very old soul....when something is good it stays in memory, even if names fly away.
I think you are right about the title being 'Partners' it is not Lawyers. That was a different drama and that was also good.

Peggy

Post by Peggy » Jul 22nd, '11, 04:39

Sham,

By the way do you know how romantic the name Morocco is?

I don't think I hve been there although I ws on a visit to North Africa once.

I do remember being in Algiers and having a snake wrapped around my neck for a photograph.
Poor snake was so cold even in the sunshine.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Jul 22nd, '11, 08:31

Ah, Myrna Loy... such a graceful lady... old Hollywood glamour.

And one of the best trailers ever:
<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/nSNJ-8ouQEM" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Sham26

Post by Sham26 » Jul 22nd, '11, 17:38

Peggy wrote:Sham,

By the way do you know how romantic the name Morocco is?

I don't think I hve been there although I ws on a visit to North Africa once.

I do remember being in Algiers and having a snake wrapped around my neck for a photograph.
Poor snake was so cold even in the sunshine.
Oh you did visit north africa but not Morocco ? Why that ?
I believe there are such an amazing places that make you forget all the bad things about the country ! Hope you'll come someday !
Lucky 's the person who can travel all over the world !

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Jul 22nd, '11, 21:38

JYJ’s Kim Junsu will be making his drama debut though a cameo in the upcoming SBS weekend drama, “Scent of a Woman“.

On July 21st, an Asia’s Star Xiah Junsu fan cafe representative revealed,

“Kim Junsu will be making a special cameo on ‘Scent of a Woman’. The relevant scene needs support as he will star as a popular singer who’s having a fan meeting.

Since the scene needs loud cheers, we welcome those who have loud voices or posters made .“

The scene will be filmed on July 28th, and approximately 400 fans will be in participating in the shot.

Meanwhile, ‘Scent of a Woman’ – which stars Kim Sun Ah and Lee Dong Wook – will air its first episode on July 23rd.

Source: Star News via Nate AKP

He will also sing the OST~
Aww, Junsu :wub:

The Chaos
Upload Addict
Upload Addict

Post by The Chaos » Jul 22nd, '11, 21:43

Junsu will sing for the Drama OST as well :D

Sham26

Post by Sham26 » Jul 22nd, '11, 21:45

:w00t: What a great news!!! :wub:

Peggy

Post by Peggy » Jul 22nd, '11, 23:25

Ethlenn,
that was a great cut and thank you for doing it. Have not heard WmPowell's voice for longtime.

Sham. My travelling days are over. Can't face airports these days.
I just think Morocco sounds entrancing. I have a memory that Winston Churchill used to go there to do his painting. Don't ask me who Churchill was...It would render me into a small puddle.

Peggy

Post by Peggy » Jul 22nd, '11, 23:28

I am really looking forward to Scent of a Woman. It sounds interesting and light and hold your breath time.

What happened to Dong Wook's abs? He lost weight in the Military didn't he.

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Jul 24th, '11, 09:19

We're gonna watch it after all. Knowing about the worst possible ending beforehand is a relief and being prepared for it is a big deal for us two. XD
If it does turn out to be an error or something, fine, but at least it won't play with my hopes like a certain other series I will hate for eternity. Ahaha. :P

And Sun Ah. I can't resist. I like the woman too much.

Myxale

Post by Myxale » Jul 25th, '11, 13:26

Orion1986 wrote:We're gonna watch it after all. Knowing about the worst possible ending beforehand is a relief and being prepared for it is a big deal for us two. XD
If it does turn out to be an error or something, fine, but at least it won't play with my hopes like a certain other series I will hate for eternity. Ahaha. :P
The Drama-Writers surely will find a plot-way to 'still' rip yer' heart out!

But that Drama, from what I've read, is the kind I would watch too.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Jul 26th, '11, 12:47

Issy

Post by Issy » Jul 26th, '11, 19:16

So I was bored and I thought of giving the 1ep a try. So far so good. I liked the lead character alot. This is the first time I see her in a drama. Liked the way the drama was shot too. It does not feel like a drama but like watching a movie.
I normally don't watch dramas with dying characters and try to avoid them so depending on how heavy and melo it gets, I will make up my mind to continue or not.
I was trying to remember where I have seen this annoying fiancé and had to google her. She was the annoying girl in SKKS. don't know what will happen to her character but if she continue being like this, the typical evil fiancé in Kdramas, Not sure what will happen. :mrgreen:
Oh, and is it my eyes or LDW had more than usual make up? He looked weird.

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Jul 26th, '11, 20:20

He looked a bit off, yes. Mom was saying it's him who looks sick, not Sun Ah. He does look awfully tired.
And still not warming up to him. Mom said that even the carp is less boring to watch. What a comment. XD

I have to agree right now. They could replace him with anyone and I wouldn't care or notice much, so far.
I mean, I'll give the guy a chance, but I find him very cold, lacking in charisma, looks and acting skills.
And I am only judging from what I've seen so far and My Girl. He just doesn't involve/capture me at all.

But Sun Ah is amazing and frankly, I don't need anything else to keep me going. The woman is brilliant.
And it was painful to see what her body looks like now. I can't believe people WANT to look like this!

This is not attractive. She was a hot curvy woman and now she looks like she's supposed to. Sick.
And I really admire her for telling people off about wanting to be in such a God awful physical state.

I will watch this to the end and hope it is a decent attempt at conveying the depth of life and love this time.
I hope it won't turn out cheap and pseudo-deep like that-other-series-I'll-never-name-again-and-hate-for-life.
It's going well so far though. So well that it's already gotten a few tears. Puts our life into a real perspective.

Peggy

Post by Peggy » Jul 27th, '11, 02:04

I was able to see the first two episodes of this drama. I was impressed with the first episode. It gave us all the knowledge to understand what might happen in the future without giving away any secrets if it all turned out in a happy way.
Yun Ah is a super actress when she has the right script. I understand she carried the film for the first several scenes as Lee Dong Wook was not yet discharged. He came on board and she felt more comfortable and likes him as her lead man. He was nervous as he had not acted for over two years. You can see he is slowly apreading his wings as the episode moves along. I am looking foeward to them meeting and greeting on Okinawa as it moves along. They seem well matched. I was also quite pleassed that the 'stock villainess' is also showing signs of being human. I think her grief over the con man will prove her to be stronger and more interesting. She will obviously be trying to mess up her arranged 'fiancee' and his new girl even tho she does not want him.
I thought all the supporting cast in the offices were just right. There are no comedy geeks sticking out like sore thumbs as yet.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Jul 29th, '11, 08:43

Junsu's cameo:
And he sang Intoxication and I Can Soar :faint:
Plus, from those rumors I read, there are lot of NGs, poor boy. mehehe...

Meanwhile:
Scent of Woman OST Part 1

Sham26

Post by Sham26 » Aug 2nd, '11, 15:30

Magical and beautiful!
I ve just finished watching the whole 4 episodes , I must say that I'm not in love with the drama but it's enjoyable , very enjoyable ! I hope it's gonna get better !
From what I saw, I am almost sure that there's no happy ending , anyway, Im preparing myself for the worst !

P.S: Thanks dear Ethlenn for the OST !

Issy

Post by Issy » Aug 2nd, '11, 16:05

:O subs for ep4 is out?
I watched ep3 today and I am really liking this drama. even though still not a big fan of main lead guy (and his eye make up :crazy: ) but some how, this drama really attracting my attention big time and now that "I Need Romance" is over, I think this one is going to be a great replacement.
as peggy said, I was thinking that evil fiancée after she found out the truth about person she loves will turn to good but with what I saw in ep4, I think she will be the cliche "other evil girl" that wants to get the man who is not in love with her at any cost. I hope I am wrong because watching these kind of characters are tiring, annoying and some thing of the past old dramas. and the fact that I totally disliked her in SKKS is not helping at all.

and isn't it weird that I find YJ so cute when she is speaking in Nihongo? KSA is really good in Japanese. I have to repeat scenes in which she does every time. very natural and fluent . :mrgreen:

Peggy

Post by Peggy » Aug 2nd, '11, 18:03

Getting a little rattled as I can no longer find this drama with English subs. Every time I get Chinese subs , and I just don't have capacity to understand Mandarin.

Maybe My---ju ??

Sham26

Post by Sham26 » Aug 2nd, '11, 19:34

Issy wrote::O subs for ep4 is out?
I used DSC's subs there 're more than 90% fans translated , better than nothing!
If my memory isnt bad ,LDW spoke in japanese in "La Dolce Vita , and he wasn't bad , am I right Peggy dear ?
I'm not trying to defend the guy , everyone to his taste anyway , my first time seeing him , I didn't like him but getting to "know" him , I fell for him , I didnt care of how he looks but how he can move me ! Same thing with other octors (Park Shi Hoo ,Shin Ha Kyun...and they are my favorite actors) unlike some for whom It was a love from a first sight and after a short time I realised that they aren't that good !
What I'm trying to say is give him a chance !
Last edited by Sham26 on Aug 13th, '11, 18:02, edited 1 time in total.

Issy

Post by Issy » Aug 2nd, '11, 22:46

well, it's not about how he looks like even though his make up is bothering me and that's not something he was born with. I am giving the guy a chance already by watching this drama but I still can say that he is not connecting with me with his acting. it's quiet blend and nothing special. I am easily moved by actors who have expressive eyes and you can connect to their characters just by looking into their eyes but so far, he has not. even in My Girl (come to think of it now, I think he was actually a better actor in My Girl TBH). maybe he will improve on me in future eps but I don't think I have time to "get to know him" outside drama world.

Peggy

Post by Peggy » Aug 3rd, '11, 07:00

Well I love this guy and I think he is doing just the right amount of emoting for this role at the moment. He is supposed to be the son who will take over from his father but he hates the business and is barely able to go to the office. I think he was not even too keen to go on the island trip. He also does not like the 'forced' fiancee. I don't quite know how he is being so calm about his situation. I am expecting some fireworks fairly soon.
I must really take a good look as I have not noticed any abundance of makeup. He has very startling eyes I think and the eyebrows give him a look of being 'made up' also.
His performance in La Dolce Vita was a tour de force. Such a difficult role as a not very ethical or likeable man. The character hated himself to begin with and that gave him a lot to present in the role. The rest of the cast was splended. You should find it and watch because it is well worth seeing.I really give it a 10/10

This drama is obviously lighter and personally I don't think it will have a sad ending. I hope not anyway.
I think the two leads are so well matched in talent. They are not 'flashy' actors.

Issy

Post by Issy » Aug 3rd, '11, 10:40

@Peggy
I will look for that drama and watch on your recommendation dear :P

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Aug 3rd, '11, 10:46

He was also funny in the movie The Perfect Couple. He's not a flashy guy, that's true, and I don't mind watching him.

Peggy

Post by Peggy » Aug 4th, '11, 07:52

E. ! That's a looong time away.....

The Chaos
Upload Addict
Upload Addict

Post by The Chaos » Aug 4th, '11, 20:38

Junsu - You Are so Beautiful from the OST (full song)

:wub: :wub:

Issy

Post by Issy » Aug 9th, '11, 14:19

please let me know when Viki subs for ep5&6 are out. not sure which ones but there are some sort of subs are out that is being released via pm only on soompi. I am trying to look for viki subs for all eps and can't find it somehow.

Peggy

Post by Peggy » Aug 9th, '11, 18:59

Issy,

Sent you PM. Peg

Sham26

Post by Sham26 » Aug 9th, '11, 21:57

Viikii's subs aren't publicly released yet ! So I'll wait a bit more till Darksmurf's subs are completely fans translated !
Darksmurf' website is completely a genius work , a God's mercy :D

esmer86
Upload Addict
Upload Addict

Post by esmer86 » Aug 9th, '11, 22:21

yeah, I posted up the link provided by Ethlenn for the Viiki Subs but since she is on her vacation I'll just use DSS until then. I know WITHS2 is subbing it but only the first epi is with VIA members and 2&3 (I believe) are still editing. I'll use the DSS for my view so I can understand the episode better but I'll depend on one of the other subbing groups If I decide to keep this drama and show it to my folks.

yeah Issy I tried looking for the Viiki Subs as well but I guess it isnt a public release yet like Sham26 said.

EDIT: just recheck the link E-chan provided and it is the viewing public folder for the Viiki subs. For some reason I was thinking it was Ethlenn, who was able to see the released subs, uploading it for us to download it :blink
Last edited by esmer86 on Aug 9th, '11, 23:23, edited 1 time in total.

Issy

Post by Issy » Aug 9th, '11, 23:01

OK, i searched some more and found viki's subs but they are still up to ep4. no new releases. DSS will be my last resort if I could not wait and if they were 100% complete before viki ones are out. but still welcome any updates. :salut:

Sham26

Post by Sham26 » Aug 10th, '11, 21:49

Viikii's subs for ep05&06 are now available, enjoy!

Beautiful signatures all over the forum ! is that heaven ?
*off to watch*

Issy

Post by Issy » Aug 10th, '11, 22:29

Sham26 wrote:Viikii's subs for ep05&06 are now available, enjoy!

Beautiful signatures all over the forum ! is that heaven ?
*off to watch*
Yay, thank you dear. I am going to have long night tonight. Let's hope I won't fall asleep.

Sham26

Post by Sham26 » Aug 11th, '11, 05:04

Oh my God ! I said before that I like this drama ,these two last episodes made me fall for it !
*Speechless* :faint:

Serienjunkie

Post by Serienjunkie » Aug 11th, '11, 07:56

Me too.
What a great chemistry! :O
My heart beat so fast.

I love this pairing so much. :wub: Actually for me the best serie.

I like "the princess man" and lately "heartsrings" too, but isn't a comparison.

Issy

Post by Issy » Aug 11th, '11, 09:35

and I started shipping the Dr x YJ couple now. they are SO cute. :wub:

and gosh, all those tango class scenes are making my heart stop for a second.
Last edited by Issy on Aug 11th, '11, 17:25, edited 1 time in total.

Sham26

Post by Sham26 » Aug 11th, '11, 16:51

Yes Eun-Seuk ahh is sooo cute, "Your body can come in" was just so hilarious , sometimes I'm asking my self if I am really on the jerk' side ! Yes Ji Wook was a total jerk in the end of ep06 , I can understand but he shouldn't say that hurtful words !
I don't know about "Protect the boss", I don't think I have much time to start a new drama :cry:

P.s: Serienjunkie welcome to this thread! :cheers:

Issy

Post by Issy » Aug 11th, '11, 17:31

:lol :lol :lol

sorry, I posted in the wrong thread. oooops :pale:
watching ep5 right now. total LOVE and now I am starting proper shipping of ES. he is just SOOOO cute.
this drama would have been perfect if we could see less of evil fiancée as she is getting super b***h and I can't tolerate these characters. :cussing:

esmer86
Upload Addict
Upload Addict

Post by esmer86 » Aug 13th, '11, 21:03

I havent started this drama but I will Monday. From the bottom of my heart I really think that 24 hrs in a day is certainly NOT enough :glare:
Scent Of A Woman OST 1-1,2,3, and additional song here :D

First time using mediafire so If it doesnt work just let me know and I'll fix it.

Sham26

Post by Sham26 » Aug 13th, '11, 21:34

Thanks sweety , nothing wrong with the files ! :cheers:
I wanted to share this Fan made viedo :faint:

rickt

Post by rickt » Aug 14th, '11, 07:35

esmer86: thanks for the OST!!! I love songs from this drama so much. I think its true that if you love the drama, you'll love the OST as well. :)

also thanks to Sham26 for the fanvid link. well-made video! *fans self*

I can hardly wait for next ep to be available with sub, after that last scene on ep 6!

bloodbath-angel

Post by bloodbath-angel » Aug 15th, '11, 23:16

Just finished watching Ep.7 and 8.
The Tango scene gave me chills. I find that the lead actors oozes chemistry when they are doing the dance scenes.
I can't wait for Ep. 9. This is my kind of drama. :wub:

denisa

Post by denisa » Aug 16th, '11, 12:04

I`ve just seen ep 8........what can I say? the tango scene is one of the most beautiful love scene I`ve ever seen in a movie/drama/soap opera etc (even though it`s not a "classic" love scene, no kissing, no words, nothing)..........I really loved everything: music, their looks, their moves, just perfect! I have no idea who is the director of this drama, but I think he`s just great in this scene!

This is just my opinion........ :unsure:

Serienjunkie

Post by Serienjunkie » Aug 16th, '11, 15:53

denisa wrote:I`ve just seen ep 8........what can I say? the tango scene is one of the most beautiful love scene I`ve ever seen in a movie/drama/soap opera etc (even though it`s not a "classic" love scene, no kissing, no words, nothing)..........I really loved everything: music, their looks, their moves, just perfect! I have no idea who is the director of this drama, but I think he`s just great in this scene!

This is just my opinion........ :unsure:
I agree.
When I saw this Tango scene the first time, I let my glass water fall. :whistling:

So much passion, intimacy, feeling....speaking only with eyes. I had nearly a heart infarct.

This drama is up to now my favourite 2011. It makes so addicted.

rickt

Post by rickt » Aug 17th, '11, 18:48

Ooohhh ep 8 is really bad for my heart! Junsu's song played at every heart stopping moment doesn't help either!

I guess Lee Dong Wook has finally warmed up to his character because I could finally 'feel' him there (no dirty meaning intended) :whistling:
But I do think that his expressions are very slight, perhaps due to his cold character? Only during his scenes with Kim Sun Ah that I feel he looked pretty natural in there. Probably that's how the character supposed to portray, cold in front of others but could be intense and even childlike only when he's with YJ?

Watching this ep made me hard to breathe (having a bad case of cold doesn't help either): tango scene and ending scene... Sigh! :wub:
THEY FINALLY GOT TOGETHER!!! :cheers: Yayyyyyy! Oh that ending scene when he shed that tear felt so emotional! He probably felt that at last he can now protect YJ and.. I dunno perhaps felt free from his arranged marriage? Or that he could finally stand up for himself and glad to have the woman that helped him realized that by his side? Either way I am so far loving the way things turned out on each ep and can't wait to see what ep 9 will bring next!

donna8157

Post by donna8157 » Aug 19th, '11, 19:45

I love this drama, too. I think it's one of the dramas with the best chemistry between the two main characters!! ^_^

Peggy

Post by Peggy » Aug 21st, '11, 20:56

I am enjoying this drama. Of course the two leads make it easy. However, I am at the point where I am not sure I want to see how it ends. I can't bear the thought of him not really being with her and then the other thought that he will eventually end up with his
fiancee who will be full of remorse.
Don't quite like the idea of that.

Issy

Post by Issy » Aug 21st, '11, 21:16

I am starting to worry about this drama. It started so different from your normal cliche cancer related kdrama but somehow it feels like it is heading that way. I really hope I am wrong. But what I saw in today's ep was not very promising. we just have to wait and see.
Ps. You are so right about LDW warming this his character. Now I can see it in his eyes.

denisa

Post by denisa » Aug 22nd, '11, 12:24

I feel exactly the same! I really, really hope that the things will be better, but I`m afraid they won`t...... :-(

nous

Post by nous » Aug 28th, '11, 14:56

Hi, does anybody know the song that rang from LDW's handphone in this drama? :music:

Issy

Post by Issy » Aug 28th, '11, 15:21

it is still heading that way but my god, today's ep was such tear jerker.
but YJ's feelings and emotions were just PERFECT for a person in her place.

esmer86
Upload Addict
Upload Addict

Post by esmer86 » Aug 28th, '11, 16:25

yep Issy that was what I was fearing....that they will actually make it serious. They couldnt just play it with a comedy with her having a mistaken diagnosis. The last episode I saw fully was episode 8. The rest of them I've been skimming through until I can make sometime to watch them....maybe later today. I did see the whole bycicle ride, damn how I would like to ride a bike like that with LDW...lovely lips that man has. :wub:

Issy

Post by Issy » Aug 28th, '11, 17:26

:lol even though that bicycle ride was nice, but I am wondering if it is possible to do or not. if it is, then you really need all of your concentration to keep yourself balanced. so do you think that they were able to concentrate on staying balanced on that ride? :whistling:
i still have to see last week's ep with subs as I just seen them raw.
by the way, everyone is wondering about its genre. I don't think it is rom-com so I am not expecting a happy ending where both live happily ever after.