Login Issue? Delete D-addicts cookie from your browser settings and login again.

Passwords for older drama uploads by Furansu - help please?

Discuss about anything here that doesn't fit in the other categories. Just don't spam.
GrimDark

Passwords for older drama uploads by Furansu - help please?

Post by GrimDark » Dec 15th, '12, 21:22

Hi Furansu, I tried to pm you this message a month ago, but didn't receive a reply, If you, or a user here that knows you sees this, please could you help me out?

Sorry to disturb you, I saw on a thread I thought I posted on, but can't find that some of your older password links for older shows have expired?

I know I have some of your older shows on a hard drive on another computer whose motherboard has problems, which I did not get the passwords for, not sure till I get it fixed which shows they were.

Please could I ask that you check your links for older shows? Maybe put up a text file via a link with the passwords for all the episodes per show?

My life is kind of hectic, in a bad way right now, so I don't know when I will be able to get that machine working, but when I can, of course would like to finally watch, and re-seed the shows.

Sorry if you have answered this elsewhere, I just can't find which thread it was I replied to ; /

Thanks for all you do to help the community here !

GrimDark

Post by GrimDark » Jan 6th, '13, 19:40

Please could anyone who knows Furansu help me out on this?

k361
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by k361 » Jan 7th, '13, 11:25

Some passwords are in the torrent posts. From download I downloaded, I saved most password.

Can you tell us what torrent you have, without password?

GrimDark

Post by GrimDark » Jan 13th, '13, 22:31

Thank you for the reply, I'm still in the process of trying to get enough money to fix this pc, so haven't looked at the HDs yet... : (

suketeru

Post by suketeru » Jan 31st, '13, 23:32

I'm stuck with the last 2 eps of renai neet. No password is posted on the torrent thread.
Anybody can help with this?

(Thanks GrimDark for posting this.)

Pavlova Megaflop

Post by Pavlova Megaflop » Jun 5th, '13, 07:01

I'm also stuck, looking for the password for the archives of the last two episodes.

Thanks!