Login Issue? Delete D-addicts cookie from your browser settings and login again.

The best way to download old drama

Discuss about anything here that doesn't fit in the other categories. Just don't spam.
redkazuo

The best way to download old drama

Post by redkazuo » Dec 17th, '12, 19:24

What do you suggest? Torrent only works if a drama is really popular. I even tried direct connect, but didn't find much at all.

(I'm looking for some dramas Ueno Juri is in)

Thank you :)

Soul Crusher

Post by Soul Crusher » Dec 17th, '12, 19:41

Go out and socialize more. Find yourself some good Japanese friends and ask them to help buy the DVDs when they go back to Japan.

Somehow this has a higher chance of acquiring old Jdramas then surfing Internet 24/7... :roll

piboi

Post by piboi » Dec 17th, '12, 20:11

Sadly, older dramas rarely have seeds.
Try to post a request for seeds in the shoutbox then cross your fingers and :pray: that a kind soul will respond.

redkazuo

Post by redkazuo » Dec 21st, '12, 05:54

It seems some can be found in odd sites that upload to mistagged videos on YT... but getting good quality stuff is really really hard. It's not easy being a fan I guess.

RetroHelix
Germany

Re: The best way to download old drama

Post by RetroHelix » Dec 27th, '12, 12:34

redkazuo wrote:...
(I'm looking for some dramas Ueno Juri is in)
So you are not really looking for old dramas imo. :)

Here are some keywords you should feed google with to get do direct download sites:
asiandramadownloads
dramadownload
jdramazone
doramax264
asiandramadownloads
But searching the drama you are looking for with the word "torrent" or "download" should give you good results too.

I usually use torrent to get my dramas.

redkazuo

Post by redkazuo » Dec 27th, '12, 23:13

You're right, they're not really old. They're just not that popular. Thanks for those keywords, I'll give them a try.

How about a way to try to find her "Ao akua" DVD? I've been trying everything, but it's really really hard..

el_canuck

Post by el_canuck » Dec 27th, '12, 23:44

Try
asiandramadownloads.com

or

lets-look.com

They have older dramas

Isn't Juri great!

RetroHelix
Germany

Post by RetroHelix » Dec 28th, '12, 07:14

redkazuo wrote:You're right, they're not really old. They're just not that popular. Thanks for those keywords, I'll give them a try.

How about a way to try to find her "Ao akua" DVD? I've been trying everything, but it's really really hard..
Found it online http://www.pideo.net/video/youku/2cb1f0927317c566/

pekkauwer

Post by pekkauwer » Dec 28th, '12, 08:32

RetroHelix wrote:
redkazuo wrote:You're right, they're not really old. They're just not that popular. Thanks for those keywords, I'll give them a try.

Found it online http://www.pideo.net/video/youku/2cb1f0927317c566/
Hi sorry to butt in other topic, ive already ask in kdrama discussion resulting in

-post deleted
-no answer

Im looking for old kdrama, its present aka gift aka seonmul
Seong yun ah is the character i remember
Ive been looking everywhere but cant found, can you help? Thanks

MoerkJ
Administrator
Administrator

Post by MoerkJ » Dec 28th, '12, 10:55

pekkauwer,
your request may have been deleted because requests do not belong in a discussion forum. You may post an upload request in the request subforum. You may also discuss legal ways to obtain Korean dramas in the Korean culture subforum. If you cannot find a particular drama here, then you will have to use google to find other sources. Generally, D-Addicts isn't the proper place to request things.. just take what is offered here.

pekkauwer

Post by pekkauwer » Dec 28th, '12, 12:30

MoerkJ wrote:pekkauwer,
your request may have been deleted because requests do not belong in a discussion forum. You may post an upload request in the request subforum. You may also discuss legal ways to obtain Korean dramas in the Korean culture subforum. If you cannot find a particular drama here, then you will have to use google to find other sources. Generally, D-Addicts isn't the proper place to request things.. just take what is offered here.
ok i got it but as stated in my deleted thread, at least, give the thread starter the NEW MESSAGE about why the deleted thread..... and i know someone will tell me, you need to search

i dont want or intend to quarrel but yeah im just asking retrohelix if he see one
he seems to know alot, so thats why i ask, and hell i visit asiandramadownloads and lets-look(lets-look didnt send me confirmation mail, its been like 4h now)

im longing on that drama, yeah im weird person.... i dont like that when you start watch kdrama, love scene, after 15minutes love scene(you might know what drama im talking about).... and i know d-addicts just offered but who knows if someone know.....

well not to aim at this community or anyone that still lives,its kinda unfair if winter sonata get hosted but this drama isnt :crazy: its release in 2002

redkazuo

Post by redkazuo » Dec 29th, '12, 04:01

Thank you very much, everyone. :) Watching Ao Akua was great! I've also found some older drama in torrents, emule, and some other sites.

It's really great to find a lively forum like this. :)