For New Members - Introduce Yourselves!

Discuss about anything here that doesn't fit in the other categories. Just don't spam.
inhumanity

Post by inhumanity » Jan 2nd, '07, 12:15

hey, Im new too. Nice to meet ya all :)
never been here before, and i accidentally found this site :P but i just love asian movies and now its time for me to watch asian dramas.

sUnNy_gyrl

suNny's a NEWB!E

Post by sUnNy_gyrl » Jan 2nd, '07, 19:15

hey ppls!!!!!!! wats up???? here's my intro on me aite!!!!!and if ur a lyker theN you'll lyke me and if ur hater theN i GUESS your have to HATE ME...

anyway ya all knoe why im here...OF COURSE i am ADDICTED to entertianments and DRAMAS ...and gee im a party animal......but yes here we gO....so bUckle yOur seat belt, cuss ur in it foe a ride..

name//sUnny
username///sUnNy_gyrl
WEBS!TE...http://www.myspace.com/sunny_gyrl
age....8tEen
lOcatiOn//mInnesOta, mapleWood
statuS....take n cIngo
gEnder//FEMALE
hE!ght.... 5'1
Eye cOlOr//brOwn
natiOnality....HMONG>>>>
occUpatiOn//im a low lype noe
languaGes....hmOng(green n white hmong), thai(VERY lillo), EnglIsh n tats it
FAV. quOte//"GREEN ISH SEXY".....`n` thats a FACT!!!LOL

S M ! L E

O-Range

Post by O-Range » Jan 4th, '07, 17:02

I'm new! Hello!!!!!!!!!

ivane

Post by ivane » Jan 5th, '07, 11:29

Hey!!! I'm newbie too!! :D And my addiction with asian dramas is pretty new too!! The only dramas I've ever watched are Meteor Garden I, My Girl, and Goong! And just the first few episodes at that! It's a pretty difficult hobby for me, because during schooldays, I live in a different house - a house with no TV! Imagine that! I only get to watch them dramas when I go home to my real house. :-( Good thing I found this site! I don't have to worry about the episodes I miss anymore!!!!!!

Shimmer '

Post by Shimmer ' » Jan 6th, '07, 05:24

I'm new here too! :D

Mo0oj AlBa7er

Post by Mo0oj AlBa7er » Jan 7th, '07, 18:40

Hi every one
How are you all
i am a new member and i would like to introduce myself
Thank you

Mo0oj AlBa7er

orangeinsanity

Post by orangeinsanity » Jan 7th, '07, 19:25

noobie here saying hello to all! :3

jrpad

Post by jrpad » Jan 10th, '07, 21:54

Hi everyone. Nice to meet all of you. I'm a new member. I've known about this site for a while now but didn't get around to registering but i finally did :lol. I love Asian dramas, can't get enough lol. I haven't seen that many but i love them so i hope to watch more :D.

jmartz

Post by jmartz » Jan 10th, '07, 21:58

hi i'm new here...may i ask what kind of software do i need to download an .srt file. becoz the goong file is in .srt...i don't know how to download it

pokute
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by pokute » Jan 10th, '07, 22:03

You don't need anything besides your browser to download an srt (it's just a little text file). Just right click on the link and save it.

gReenButterfly

Post by gReenButterfly » Jan 11th, '07, 05:39

I was going to ask 'how to add your signature' but I have found out, how to do it already.

fo0lish

Post by fo0lish » Jan 12th, '07, 20:08

Hello Everyone, I'm a new Member here and I am Hoping that I'll Enjoy my Stay Here as a Beginner D-Addict :goggle:

sjn8991

Post by sjn8991 » Jan 14th, '07, 05:57

Hi, everyone. Im new here.
I join b'cuz i'm looking for some people to reseed lovers in paris & love story in harvard. :roll

lay4ever

Post by lay4ever » Jan 16th, '07, 16:18

hi I'm alyssa..I found this site because I've been trying to learn about korean dramas...

RainingWendy

Post by RainingWendy » Jan 17th, '07, 06:12

Hi my name is wendy...hehe i am new here, I like dramas they are super ace

leoyen

Post by leoyen » Jan 18th, '07, 20:42

Hey Den, My name is Yen, I love Asian shows too!, Hope We can be friends ^.^

allie89

another newbie!

Post by allie89 » Jan 20th, '07, 00:25

i`ve just realised that i`ve been visiting this page for a couple of months without being a member of this forum. :blink so i`ve decided to join! :mrgreen:
if you want to know something about me, check: http://www.myspace.com/asianwashed89

ch1b1m

Post by ch1b1m » Jan 20th, '07, 01:12

hey! i'm quite new here! hehe. i really luv tai, korean and jdrama ^_^ same case with allie89: been viewing this site for quite a long time and finally decided to join.. yuh took me long enough.

dmz007

newbie here!

Post by dmz007 » Jan 20th, '07, 14:11

hi i'm mosh and i'm new here.. can someone help me how to download the episodes that are available here like the episodes of Jumong? Thanks!

leoyen

Post by leoyen » Jan 20th, '07, 15:41

Help How Do u Download? do u need bit torrent?

unmeidash

Post by unmeidash » Jan 20th, '07, 16:47

hello members of D-Addicts
the name is unne. :-)

nice to meet you all..
:cheers:

psyche_gurl

Post by psyche_gurl » Jan 22nd, '07, 10:38

Hi Guys!!!!

New here! :)

whereismymind?

Post by whereismymind? » Jan 24th, '07, 06:06

Hey, new here also!
I found this site by accident and decided to stick around.

jenkii

Post by jenkii » Jan 24th, '07, 06:19

I've been having these obsession to korean dramas and movies .... and most of all music over the last few months ... and it's driving me nuts!! Koreans are soooo cool .... Australians are sooo boring!!! Hopefully I'll find something here!!!

Johnny Rainbow

Post by Johnny Rainbow » Jan 27th, '07, 08:02

Hello, long time lurker, first time poster. It was through here that I was able to get Densha Otoko a year and a half ago, as well as other awesome series like Attention Please and Iryu:Team Medical Dragon. Love this site. :wub:

jellybean_

Post by jellybean_ » Jan 27th, '07, 09:42

..,ei! newbie here as well.
found this site interesting, im a soompi member also.

anyways. i've been out of the kpop and kdrama fan world for like 2 years now, and i decided to keep the obsession going. haha!!!

this is my another step. hello to everyone!!!

crackingskulls

Post by crackingskulls » Jan 27th, '07, 12:33

Hey I'm lisa marie, I'm nineteen and from South Wales (and before you ask, I don't get down to any weird business with sheep). I got into Japanese dramas after a friend of mine introduced me to Hana yari dango a few months back, and has since got me into watching various other japanese/koreon tv drama shows that she's downloaded. I'm pretty much sure it's an addiction of mine now, and I look forward to coming across other dramas to get hooked on. They sure beat most of the bristish dramas I've ever watched.

Care to recommend me dramas I could download? I am currently looking through the 'Jdrama reccomendation thread' but of course there's a gazillion pages to get through.

oranzy

Post by oranzy » Jan 27th, '07, 19:17

heyy everyone~
I'm new here and friends are always nice ^^

LuckyCharms

hi there

Post by LuckyCharms » Jan 30th, '07, 21:25

Annyonghaseyo!
I've been searching this site for all my torrents for a while and I thought I'd start posting to the forums as well. I've read a couple threads and everyone here seems really cool. Look forward to getting to know some of you. It seems like there are a lot of regular posters on here, which is just what I like in a forum.
I'm really into K-drama and K-pop. I watch a lot anime and post on an anime forum as well. I suck at technology but am teaching myself some little things here and there. Right now I'm working on learning HTML. I speak a little German and am attempting to learn some Korean as well.
Nice to meet you all.

NgocLan

Post by NgocLan » Feb 2nd, '07, 18:58

Hi everyone,

I've been watching these forums for about a month now and have been using this to seek out torrents for few doramas. I thought this would be a good time to sign up on the forums as well. Anyway, I'm Ngoc Lan (Vietnamese if anyone is wondering) and I'm an alco... just kidding, these introduction threads make me always feel like an idiot goofing around and it has that dating site feeling surrounding it. Like I'm writing an add to find myself a good man or something for a hot one night stand. Oh well... Besides it's not like anyone will read this... Anyway, that's my 2 cents for now. Hoping to be accepted by this community with open arms and warm hearts.

bye.

Raven7

??

Post by Raven7 » Feb 2nd, '07, 19:04

How come wen i try posting reply on other stuff, it takes me here?

QNSpider

Post by QNSpider » Feb 4th, '07, 19:53

First post here ever. I've been lurking here for months and now I've finally got the guts to register and post. Great site this is and lots of nice people here! I hope to enjoy my stay and my addiction to Asian dramas! :cheers:

LChae

Post by LChae » Feb 5th, '07, 00:47

Hi ya!!!!!
I like to be called Mei... and i came here to try to keep the links alive (seeding), specially korean dramas... why i`m here? i was looking for some place to share my eps, and here i am...
Be HaPpY eVeRyBoDy ^_________________________^

sno_oz_ze

Post by sno_oz_ze » Feb 10th, '07, 21:04

heyo also new (duh)

I've been lurking around here for quite some time... so like many others figured i may as well join.

I'm from Canada, and yea... going on exchange to Japan next year... (i'm really excited)

anyways, i really hate these into things.. never know what to say.. so see you around...

kittiekissies

Post by kittiekissies » Feb 12th, '07, 21:31

hello!!! My name's Kittie! I followed a link to these froms from the JDramas LJ comm!! Been watching dramas for a while now, ever since I got into KAT-TUN! Love all of Kame's dramas! Also love Vacation with DBSK! Currently watching Unfair, Tokyo Tower 2007 and Aruganon Hanataba Wo among others. Also LOVE Eita and Hayami Mokomichi!

Other than dramas, I love all kinds of Asian music, with a preference for JRock, but in general I am open to anything! ^___^

See y'all around!!! ^__^ :mrgreen:

vasnillagirl

Hey friends..

Post by vasnillagirl » Feb 15th, '07, 01:56

hey just dropping a line to say waht's up. new girl on site and in america...was out of the country for a few years.
hi!

Aimee4ever

Post by Aimee4ever » Feb 23rd, '07, 18:52

Hello! ^^ I'm new...

green_bastard

Post by green_bastard » Feb 25th, '07, 03:57

Greetings!

I found d-addicts last week out of a desperate need for "Ikebukuro West Gate Park" episode 09. My normal habit is to use newsgroups for downloading Japanese TV shows, but strangely my ISP's usenet server hi-cupped at the above instalment, forcing me to look elsewhere. Thanks to Mr. Google, the relevant torrent was located at this website. Nice.

Judging from previous comments in this thread, I'm the crusty old guy. 33 years and counting. For the past 14 months or so, I've been studying Japanese -- mostly the written language. I live in small-ish redneck Canadian prairie town, which means studying languages other than English is something you do privately on your own. (There's a very strong "Speak English or DIE" mentality out here.) It's not a nice place to live, but I get paid well enough and the cost of living is rather cheap.

I visited Japan for the first time last year (six weeks vacation) and will be returning this May/June. Watching J-Dramas is a great way to tune my ears to spoken Japanese and be entertained at the same time. Glad to have found d-addicts and I'm sure it will help me find more worthwhile j-dramas. (I've just begun watching "My Boss, My Hero".)

Oh, and I can be rather verbose at times...

evhime

Post by evhime » Feb 25th, '07, 20:25

Yo! I'm Eve and I live in Scotland. I love Asian dramas and am currently addicted to Hana Yori Dango 2 and Nodame Cantabile. This site is really great :D

epstein

hi i'm new here!

Post by epstein » Feb 26th, '07, 14:51

hello

im new to j-drama etc. I got hooked by watching Beautiful life

I hope I can make many friends here

*LifeMaker*

I am LifeMaker from UAE

Post by *LifeMaker* » Feb 26th, '07, 16:12

Hi all I am LifeMake From UAE, I like to join this form and it is my first time to be in English Form, I like to learn how to down load the movies and drams because i could not download it easily, so can u help me and i want to know more about F4 2 boys over flowers ^_^ I like f4 :wub: very much, also I like to be this page that i can speak with u all.

so lets be friends. :mrgreen:

meeko

Post by meeko » Feb 26th, '07, 23:30

hello i'm new
i have two questions ( not sure if i can post this ?? sorry if i can't )
1) how do i start a new forum
2) does anyone no where to find sharp 1,2,3, with subtitle??
please help me with this

Onichu

Post by Onichu » Mar 1st, '07, 00:51

Hello everyone! I'm new here so please take care of me ha ha. Also, I'm french so I apologise for my bad english but I'll try my best to improve it! I watched only 3 dramas (all of them are J-dramas) for the moment but I'm planning to resolve this lack thanks to this forum!

My favorite J-Drama is Littoru no Namida, it made me cry a lot (yeah I'm a boy) but I'm not ashamed. It helped me to realise that, in our life, we always have to give our best and, if possible, try to help our nakama lol. Then, there are Densha no Ottoko and Hiro Jiro Dango which are really funny and sometimes, quite sad too! I really enjoyed watchig those!

By the way, my name is Oni (it was already taken so I chose another!) and I'm 20. I live in Paris and I'm doing language studies (English, Spanish and Japanese by myself). Also, I'm interested by marketing and commercial because I'm confident it will help me in the future.

Meeko : Hello! I'm sorry but I can't help you (I'm quite the noob here lol).
Last edited by Onichu on Mar 4th, '07, 22:10, edited 1 time in total.

Nightmare.arigatou

Post by Nightmare.arigatou » Mar 3rd, '07, 01:28

Well, all i wanted to say, Onichu says it ! lol ^^ Except that i'm a girl, and i have seen a lot of dramas ^^

I hope i will enjoy to be here and i will find some good contact ^_^

PS : And especially that you understand me T_T

Onichu

Post by Onichu » Mar 4th, '07, 22:13

Nightmare.arigatou wrote: Except that i'm a girl, and i have seen a lot of dramas ^^
That makes two big differences between us lol

Anyway, welcome to you. ;)

KajaR

Post by KajaR » Mar 25th, '07, 18:27

Hello everyone!

I'm a girl from Norway(!) Found this site through a friend of mine.
(Great site, by the way)
Anyways, I'm not very good in english, so I hope everyone don't find it too dificult to understand me. (If you do, just ask)

I just started to watch jdramas, and find it VERY interesting. MatsuJun is so kawaii! :clap:
My favorite J-drama is Kimi Wa Petto, but I have not seen that many yet unfortunately...
(only KWP, Hana Yori Dango 1&2 and Gokusen)

Looking forward talking to everyone!
:salut: (Those smiley's did really fascinate me...)

malorie

Post by malorie » Mar 31st, '07, 11:44

Can anyone help me? Where can I find torrents for nonstop 3?

christaluvsdrama

Post by christaluvsdrama » Mar 31st, '07, 12:08

malorie wrote:Can anyone help me? Where can I find torrents for nonstop 3?
on the top column of this site you'll see where it says Torrent. Click it and where you see a search bar in slightly in the middle type your search for which ever drama. Also its best for your benifit to read the FAQ's

ali_sen

Pleased to meet you :)

Post by ali_sen » Apr 4th, '07, 10:39

Hi, I'm new here :)

I lived in Korea for a year and traveled around Asia... I started watching their TV dramas to help me practice the language. I like Chinese dramas best, and Japanese dramas more than Korean. Haha!

My new favorite drama is Hua Yang Shao Nian Shao Nu. I'm so excited that there is supposed to be a sequel! I hope it has all the same actors/actresses. But I'm worried Ella won't be in it, because she said that she is done with the series.

I just bought the series KO One, its hilarious, but stupid me can't read the language. I can't find subtitles for it anywhere. Any translation would be great! Please???

Um... my favorite actor is Wu Chun (or Wu Zun). His acting gets better and better, wow!

Also... I hope i posted this in the right place? I didn't know where to post so I'm sorry if its wrong!

So Pleased to meet you ^_^

~Senna (but call me Sen please, I hate Senna!! thank you! )

rockyz

Hi Everyone!

Post by rockyz » Apr 21st, '07, 00:51

Hey my name is Rocky, I stumbled around this forum looking for episode of "Resurrection and Rebirth." I was really glad to find a community of people who enjoy Asian dramas as much as I did!

I grew up in mainland China and I loved watching TVB/ATV dramas. Now I live in the States and whenever I get a chance to go back to China I enjoy watching the latest drams they have there.

I've been busy these couple of years and haven't been able to watch any good HK dramas :/ So I was really glad when I found D Addicts!

I'm really interested in basically all Asian media, HK movies and dramas are my favorite, and anything with Dicky Cheung in it is awesome! (he was my childhood hero since I used to love watching Monkey King, and I actually watched some of the new Monkey King last time I was in China.) I've known about K Dramas for a long time but only recently started watching them. Some of the ones I've watched are Goong, Resurrection & Rebirth, and A Wonderful Life.

My other interests are; cars, computers, graphic designs, Anime, music, games, and hanging out with my friends.

I am currently addicted to the drug that is, World Of Warcraft.

Nice to meet all of you, I hope to make some new friends here :)

kit207

Post by kit207 » Apr 24th, '07, 15:25

hi

RevRuby

Post by RevRuby » May 3rd, '07, 11:17

wow, one giant welcome thread that doesn't seem to get much attention from the regular members...

anyway, i am revruby just about everywhere i go, so yah, go google me, you'll be surprised.

other than that, i am a huge huge anime fan, but... i love watching drama's too. i remember my first asian drama's i was watching a friends wife watch a korean show (from my perspective it appeared to be a soap opera like show) but being that sung hee is korean there were no subtitles.

now i have found here i am very happy to have. i am loving the mischievious princess, the liar game, and princess princess d.

oh yeh my boyfriend keeps bugging me, every day i have to check for the new liar game sub... i'm not going to ask anyone to hurry up, but i do say thank you for doing such a great job and helping me get my hunneh into japanese tv ^^

Skribblez

Post by Skribblez » May 8th, '07, 13:42

Hello everyone :)

I'm also new here. I heard about this place from Soompi!

KnitaRed

All greetings

Post by KnitaRed » May 12th, '07, 07:13

I was registered at your forum. I have printed the test message. Do not delete, please.
I liked this forum. I wish to find here new friends. :)

mimmi

Post by mimmi » May 12th, '07, 09:33

welcome to this site....very good site, enjoy your stay :-)....

sunsetDaze

Post by sunsetDaze » May 14th, '07, 04:49

hello everyone!!! newbie here...what a nice site...

kazuto2000

Post by kazuto2000 » May 14th, '07, 14:08

Hi!

I'm also new here...

this is truly a very nice website/forum!

later!

animecrazy86

Post by animecrazy86 » May 17th, '07, 17:17

hi every1 am a new member.I hope all of u will look after me and reccomend me some good dramas.I really love asian dramas, korean an japanese especially.The first one i watched was FULL HOUSE and dat was fantastic.So far av watched FULL HOUSE,MY GIRL,AUTUMN IN MY HEART(AUTUMNS TALE),SANG DOO.And most recently i watched 1LITRE OF TEARS.Am also lookin 4 some friends so plz add me.Thanks!!!

Profane

Post by Profane » May 19th, '07, 04:04

Newbie here.

This is a really nice site!

I hope I get to discover more dramas through this!

dreamerboy

Post by dreamerboy » May 19th, '07, 04:27

somewhat newbie since i've been lurking around this website for 2 years now......
i just got around to finally registering here a couple of days ago XD

Whisper Softly

Post by Whisper Softly » May 20th, '07, 03:25

Yay! I found a place where I can come &ramble about dramas <3
Yes. I'm also a new member, so please regard me kindly! *bows*

VikaKorvet

hi here, i'm back :)

Post by VikaKorvet » May 22nd, '07, 08:51

all greetings.
at last that i have returned on our forum. all who remembers me - write, we shall communicate (name practically :) same, will guess). whats a new here? Jony where re u? we had so much fun...lol......

JlovesVan

Post by JlovesVan » May 24th, '07, 02:03

hi all :) new to the board. Happy to see so many asian drama fans like me! I like them all but especially like Korean and Taiwanese dramas. I also love the hotties that star in them especially Rain/Bi, Mike He and Vanness Wu (many more of course ;) Can't wait to get to know you all!

M'chelle

Post by M'chelle » May 24th, '07, 10:56

*waves* I hate doing introductions I never know what to write lol so umm hi,and this is a really good site

:wub:

sparrie

Post by sparrie » May 28th, '07, 07:43

Hello all! Another newbie joining in this cool site!

AfricanBean

Post by AfricanBean » May 29th, '07, 01:58

Hi. I've been lurking for ages, and finally decided to take the plunge. I love the website. I'll do my best not to disappoint anyone. :salut:

lady_rin

Post by lady_rin » Jun 14th, '07, 10:18

hi!

i'm rin. i'm new around here...

looking forward to share my thoughts & make new friends :-)

i love asian dramas... especially korean. i'm such a huuuge fan of k-dramas! :-)

CJH

Heya people ^^ new user over here!

Post by CJH » Jun 16th, '07, 04:01

Just registered a little while ago ^^

currently in Australia at the moment for studies though i'm born in Malaysia :P (not that anybody cares... or at least i hope not.. i don't want to have stalkers trying to chase me down XD)

got interested (or rather dragged i suppose :P) into liking dramas last year when my (ex :cry: ) Girlfriend asked me to watch Kimi Wa Petto and i've been hooked ever since @@ at any rate, i've since watched... 5 or so dramas off the top of my head

-Love Generations
-Kimi Wa Petto
-Kiken no Aneki
-14 sai no haha
-Ichi Littoru no Namida(ABSOLUTELY LOVED THIS DRAMA!!!!!)
-101st marriage proposal(loved the concept of this one :wub: )
-Densha Otoko(well kinda downloading it at the moment)

and yeah that's it as you can tell i'm infatuated with japanese dramas at the moment (particularly heart tuggers/romance) and well... i think that's it :P if anyone has any interesting dramas they'd like to introduce well.. i'm all ears ^^ oh right i haven't watched any in any language other than jap though... >> <<felt> Dramas ->movies? heaven knows :P(i am trying to find umizaru at the moment cause i like itoh atsushi though... impressed me with his performance in densha otoko O_o)

oh right one more last tiny thing that will probably get me yelled at XD i'm sorry for requesting with my first post but i figure a tiny request after all that text wouldn't hurt too much :-) .

i'm trying to get the ost for densha otoko and love generations at the moment and i think they both don't have seeders... well... i'd be really happy if someone would help me out and sorry for being late >> << ORZ new to the scene :-(

InTr4nceWeTrust
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by InTr4nceWeTrust » Jun 16th, '07, 05:28

welcome to d-addicts. be sure to read the FAQ ^_^

this thread will probably be merged here...

http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_13668.htm

As for your request, check out the seed request part of this forum.

have fun

CJH

Post by CJH » Jun 16th, '07, 11:25

ask sorry

didn't see a section for introductions (or rather i think i didn't search hard enough) so i thought posting it here would be fine >> <<

anyways err.... nothing much to say :P thanks for replying? and yeah i'd like if if any mod would kindly move this thread or delete it or something @@

MariaTereza

Hello, i'm new here

Post by MariaTereza » Jun 23rd, '07, 18:08

Hi all! i'm new here
Let me in!

chiquita

Post by chiquita » Jun 24th, '07, 03:38

hi there
actually i'm new here too
I just finished watching "My lovely sam soon" and it took me just 2days to finish the whole episodes
it's the first j/k show for me and it was like holy ****!!! i've never seen such a great show in my entire life
so hillarious + romantic + cute and i'm just so addicted to it OMG
it's like a drug and i just couldn't resist
now im so into east asian culture and surfing like crazy to find more and more about it
anyway nice 2 meet u!!!

FireFlower

Post by FireFlower » Jun 24th, '07, 14:37

Hi everyone ^^
I am also a newbie here.
Nice to meet you!

evacor

Post by evacor » Jun 24th, '07, 14:57

hello.....I'm also a newbie here!
it's fun to be here!

sweetserenity08

Post by sweetserenity08 » Jun 30th, '07, 12:09