Login Issue? Delete D-addicts cookie from your browser settings and login again.

For New Members - Introduce Yourselves!

Discuss about anything here that doesn't fit in the other categories. Just don't spam.
rolcave

Re: For New Members - Introduce Yourselves!

Post by rolcave » Sep 11th, '19, 04:56

Hello

rolca here, love doramas and Variety Shows (Mechaike was my favorite)

saludos

rolca

moonpizza
Nigeria

Post by moonpizza » Jan 27th, '20, 05:42

Hiya everyone ^_^

kebano
France

Post by kebano » Mar 11th, '20, 18:36

Hello everyone !

Just started watching J-dramas and they are amazing! Also, I'm starting to learn Japanese.
Hopefully in the future I'll be able to help out with the subs.
By the way, Big thanks to all the members who take the time to translate & sub the dramas. You guys are truly amazing!
I used to sub a few TV shows (English to French) when I was in high school (almost 20 years ago) and I know it's not an easy task. So, thanks again & see you on the forum !

Natesmb64
Philippines

Post by Natesmb64 » Mar 16th, '20, 08:51

Forgot to do a quick hello!

Been watching J-Drama since last year and been to Japan for like 3 times! My love of Japan actually began in 2018 when I play a fantastic video game called "Yakuza" also known there as "Ryu ga Gotoku" (龍が如く). Overtime I've been watching drama and try to without my knowledge on speaking/learning Japanese I begin to like how the dramas played out. For now I would like to say thanks to the fansubs for trying their best on subbing/translating any drama they choose. Thanks once again, keep up the good work and I'll end on one of the lines that my favorite characters always say: "Kakatte koi!"