Avatars & Signature Files - Show Off Yours!!

Discuss about anything here that doesn't fit in the other categories. Just don't spam.
gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Oct 9th, '05, 10:08

oh and I have to add that mt877 ava is nicely done

adrian22

Post by adrian22 » Oct 9th, '05, 14:23

wow im really jealous now!! you all made nice avys and signatures!!! my comment- really nice!!

thanks yamatsumi for the link!! domo arigato! your avy is super kewl!

jholic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by jholic » Oct 10th, '05, 04:56

yama: you've made some really nice avas in the past, and i'm sure you'll surprise us again when you're ready. (you're right, i can't find that thread about the moving avatars either. i had it listed, but the thread is dead now.)

i also like mt877's new ava and willx has always done a great job on his ava/sigs!

aNToK
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by aNToK » Oct 10th, '05, 06:18

Hmm... someone point me to the directions on creating an avatar/sig and I'll come up with something soon.

597 days, 1,560 posts and no avatar. Damn, I'm lazy!!

kali4niaguy

Post by kali4niaguy » Oct 10th, '05, 06:21

aNToK wrote:Hmm... someone point me to the directions on creating an avatar/sig and I'll come up with something soon.

if you're lazy, than what's Jholic's excuse?

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Oct 10th, '05, 06:30

kali4niaguy wrote:
aNToK wrote:Hmm... someone point me to the directions on creating an avatar/sig and I'll come up with something soon.

if you're lazy, than what's Jholic's excuse?
oh no, you can only see jholic's avatar after you reach 1000+ posts :roll

carn-chan knows................ :mrgreen:

mikomi

Post by mikomi » Oct 10th, '05, 16:23

lilswtangel wrote:@jholic-sama and @kaz-kun: heheheh.....i'll share this "secret"........ all i did was unclick "attach signature (signatures can be changed in profile)" and entered a new signature with:
"________________________
[img-]link[-/img]
[color=orange-][b-]Orange Days[-/b][-/color] :-heart-:" minus all the -'s

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

so here's a post with no signature~ :-)

and also thank you both~ :D
wah, lilswtangel, that is very clever of you!! The problem is that it can get tiredsome doing the signature manually :D . Perhaps I should try your trick out sometime.

Kamui6 - I heart your new sig a lot.

Kamui6
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Kamui6 » Oct 10th, '05, 16:27

mikomi - Thank you.

lilswtangel - almost anything for you, I am on it as soon as i get home from work. [OD ending that is]
jholic wrote: kamui: 871 frames?!? i have trouble working with six frames! :pale:
:lol I have done worse. It's just some patience, and saving ever so often just in case Ulead Gif animator crash and you loss all you've worked on. :lol

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Oct 10th, '05, 18:22

@Kamui: THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!! absolutely no need for you to rush, take your time~ :) and again, a great big THANK YOU :heart:

one question about your avatar and sig: do you use Photoshop to edit the pictures and then use Ulead Gif Animator to put the frames together? I don't know how to edit pictures using Ulead, so I only use it to make an animated GIF by "Add Pictures/Add Videos". However, I still prefer using Ulead over ImageReady for the animation of the frames.

@mikomi: hehe, you're right about how tiresome it can get to manually add a sig to a comment. then again since i do do it, that makes me weird doesn't it? :lol

Kamui6
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Kamui6 » Oct 10th, '05, 19:02

lilswtangel wrote: one question about your avatar and sig: do you use Photoshop to edit the pictures and then use Ulead Gif Animator to put the frames together? I don't know how to edit pictures using Ulead, so I only use it to make an animated GIF by "Add Pictures/Add Videos". However, I still prefer using Ulead over ImageReady for the animation of the frames.
nope, no photoshop. I just open the video file in Virtualdub and encode a good quality avi file. If I know there will be too many frames in the video i need, I encode it smaller bits. I try to keep the frames for each video piece i encode under 300 frames. I then open each vid in Ulead, edit out the frames i don't want [ which is every other frame, and i do that twice for each vid]. :w00t: nuts, i know. Save each one as gif. Then open in ulead, resize all the images there then add my tag. :lol It all goes fast when you get use to it.

Files are usually too big for ImageReady or photobucket, so i use my streamload account. I kill quite a bit of my download amount per month with my avatars and signatures since they are on multiple forums or sites. :cry:

Lowest

Post by Lowest » Oct 10th, '05, 19:20

Kamui6 wrote:nope, no photoshop. I just open the video file in Virtualdub and encode a good quality avi file. If I know there will be too many frames in the video i need, I encode it smaller bits. I try to keep the frames for each video piece i encode under 300 frames. I then open each vid in Ulead, edit out the frames i don't want [ which is every other frame, and i do that twice for each vid]. :w00t: nuts, i know. Save each one as gif. Then open in ulead, resize all the images there then add my tag. :lol It all goes fast when you get use to it.
That's almost exactly what I do :P.. size can be so annoying, my first Chiaki one was ~500kb which with the amount of people that visit d-addicts got a little overloaded (used up 1GB of bandwidth in like 2 days) so I went smaller the next time. I have no idea how mt877 can keep his going it's like 2mb :o
btw Kamui I love your current sig :D

sesshu.kotoyumu

Post by sesshu.kotoyumu » Oct 10th, '05, 19:25

Hiya as you can tell im the new newb to the boards, but I have my moments!

Hows everyone doing today?

sesshu.kotoyumu

Post by sesshu.kotoyumu » Oct 10th, '05, 19:42

I use an older version of Acid pro, that will allow me to import any of my vid files, even some of the newer extensions. Ill take a piece of the video, and import it fully. Now through Acid pro it allows me to rip each frame by frame select them and convert it over to .png.

Than i export it over to Fireworks 8, open up all the frames as animation. Resize image, take out any frame I don't need, re-work the frames per second, and nooga nooch its all set up.

I just started using the new Flash 8 and it allows to take video imports also, and convert them to gifs automatically along with Fireworks 8. Once I get the hang of it, ill be using that alot more often. Also Fireworks 8 has some nifty effects (messed around a bit) for animated gifs alot of what you see in image ready, ulead gif animator, bp animation etc.

(^_^)

**then there is the traditional approach just use vlan rip a video portion to .png file bickety bam export it to your gif animation proggie..smooth runnings from there.**

Im infamous for fast frame rate....*lol*

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Oct 10th, '05, 21:23

eh that thread teaching how to do avas was really good :crazy:
anyway, angel, I saw you've got my sweetie in your sig hmm at least is some of your sigs :P OMG cute Jin :wub: angel, I hope you'll be adding that sig more often :-)

jholic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by jholic » Oct 11th, '05, 04:59

sesshu: the sig moves kinda fast, but what drama is it from?

Kamui6
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Kamui6 » Oct 11th, '05, 05:42

jholic wrote:sesshu: the sig moves kinda fast, but what drama is it from?
looks like it's from Densha Otoko ep 1, 0:54:18:592 - 0:54.24.198

I was wondering the same thing when i was at work. :lol

lilswtangel wrote:@Kamui: THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!! absolutely no need for you to rush, take your time~ :) and again, a great big THANK YOU :heart:
done and sent you a pm, :D
seems streamload is having some issues.
Last edited by Kamui6 on Oct 13th, '05, 09:39, edited 1 time in total.

sesshu.kotoyumu

Post by sesshu.kotoyumu » Oct 11th, '05, 14:33

jholic wrote:sesshu: the sig moves kinda fast, but what drama is it from?
Yeah its from Densha Otoko, im notorious for make my sigs 7/100, just sigs though, alot of boards if you see my name and look at my sigs, I make them all that speed, sets me apart. although I could do it 1000/100 to really mess with people, I used to do that before *lol*

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Oct 13th, '05, 11:23

lilswtangel wrote:@Kamui: THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!! absolutely no need for you to rush, take your time~ :) and again, a great big THANK YOU :heart:
done and sent you a pm, :D
seems streamload is having some issues.[/quote]

i got it and i'm giddy with happiness~ thank you Kamui!! :wub:

i noticed creidesca's avatar not too long ago, but i kept forgetting to comment on it.

it's something different...very nicely done~ :thumleft:
great job, creidesca! i wouldn't mind learning how to make a picture file like that. which animated program(s) did you use?

jholic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by jholic » Oct 14th, '05, 11:51

uh, ok, sesshu.kotoyumu. what's up with your new 'weird eyeball' ava??

sesshu.kotoyumu

Post by sesshu.kotoyumu » Oct 14th, '05, 17:19

I was thinking of doing something a little creepy....eerie isn't it?

fwenatic

Post by fwenatic » Oct 16th, '05, 18:05

just made my set
features characters from the manga Parfait Tic XD

creidesca's sig looks really neat!

u guys put a lot of effort in animating ure sigs huh!

lifa

Post by lifa » Oct 17th, '05, 02:14

Ahhh Parfait Tic. Is that manga over yet? Heheh Daiya was my fave character too.
Creidesca's IS really nice. It definitely caught my eye.

Trondog

Post by Trondog » Oct 17th, '05, 05:52

I am trying to come up with a cool new avatar....I'm stuck on my signature too...

:( Ah so bored.

sesshu.kotoyumu

Post by sesshu.kotoyumu » Oct 17th, '05, 05:56

What ya got in mind?

Trondog

Post by Trondog » Oct 17th, '05, 06:09

sesshu.kotoyumu wrote:What ya got in mind?
Lots of stuff, just hard to make an avatar within the restrictions.

I changed it for now. :mrgreen:

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Oct 17th, '05, 08:12

I have to comment on ar-a-mach' s avas. maaaan, your ava changing addict LOL and all of them are so cute & funny :wub: gosh I check everyday what's you're current ava since you're changing it so often :lol we definitely won't get bored seeing the same ava all the time :roll :lol

LittleGreenGrasshopper
Geinou
Geinou

Post by LittleGreenGrasshopper » Oct 19th, '05, 22:28

Currently on my wuxia phase... and just noticed that crazylife123 has an awesome new ava (well, I didn't notice it before so it might not be that new :unsure: ). I'm thinking the butt-kicking girl in question is LYF but I could be wrong :dopey:

WroW
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by WroW » Oct 19th, '05, 22:30

LittleGreenGrasshopper wrote:Currently on my wuxia phase... and just noticed that crazylife123 has an awesome new ava (well, I didn't notice it before so it might not be that new :unsure: ). I'm thinking the butt-kicking girl in question is LYF but I could be wrong :dopey:

Yes its her, from ROCH 05 :-) . Its really a great avatar!

BTW I am also in my wuxia phase :D

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Oct 20th, '05, 05:12

WroW wrote:
LittleGreenGrasshopper wrote:Currently on my wuxia phase... and just noticed that crazylife123 has an awesome new ava (well, I didn't notice it before so it might not be that new :unsure: ). I'm thinking the butt-kicking girl in question is LYF but I could be wrong :dopey:

Yes its her, from ROCH 05 :-) . Its really a great avatar!

BTW I am also in my wuxia phase :D
as am I~ :lol

and lovely avatar WroW. all the girls are sooo pretty in "Heavenly Sword Dragon Sabre". but I stil prefer Gigi Lai as the princess and Charmaine Sheh as her rival in the TVB version :fear: I was impressed with Charmaine because she did such a great job convincing me she can't always play the goody-two-shoes characters! was it a coincidence that they were casted together again in "War and Beauty"? okay, I'm gonna put a foot in my mouth before I get flamed. :foot:

and yes crazylife123 really does have a great avatar~ can't disagree with that.

crazylife123
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by crazylife123 » Oct 20th, '05, 05:24

LYF makes the avatar looks good. :mrgreen:

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Oct 20th, '05, 20:38

crazylife123, this ava is soooo cool!!!!
crazylife123 wrote:LYF makes the avatar looks good. :mrgreen:
hehe not only :P choosing a scene and editing it is also important ne~ and you did a great job :thumleft:
gosh this is going to be one of my favourite avas here hehe post more, please :lol

apples

Post by apples » Oct 23rd, '05, 07:10

yupyup!!! crazylife123's ava is really awesome! i like looking at it over and over again. it's one way of advertising a drama... i'm now curious about it.

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Oct 24th, '05, 20:18

jubeichanxoxo's ava is nicely done

hihi I wonder if it's MatsuJun :D

jubeichanxoxo

^^

Post by jubeichanxoxo » Oct 25th, '05, 00:58

Thanks ^^

Calcifer
AiRen
AiRen

Post by Calcifer » Oct 25th, '05, 03:46

apples wrote:yupyup!!! crazylife123's ava is really awesome! i like looking at it over and over again. it's one way of advertising a drama... i'm now curious about it.
It is funny, as crazylife mentioned somewhere at one point: ROCH 05 is the most talked about Chinese series that hasn't come out yet :lol And rightly so, with great avatars like his showcasing it!

I'm actually in a modern mood right now, but I gotta keep the ancient mindframe to continue fansubbing so I haven't changed my stuff in awhile. Otherwise there'd be a certain hot guy starring in my avatar right now... :whistling:

crazylife123
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by crazylife123 » Oct 25th, '05, 03:52

Dialed up users hate my avatar though...LoL

Calcifer
AiRen
AiRen

Post by Calcifer » Oct 28th, '05, 23:31

Great new avatar, crazylife123. I like looking at it just as much as your previous one. Crystal's quite lovely in TLBB; that smile there even dazzles me. Can't imagine what it does to a guy. :P

I always try to shrink my gifs as small as possible by taking out extra unneeded frames to make loading them less painful, but sometimes it ruins the effects of already short clips.

crazylife123
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by crazylife123 » Oct 28th, '05, 23:35

Calcifer wrote:Great new avatar, crazylife123. I like looking at it just as much as your previous one. Crystal's quite lovely in TLBB; that smile there even dazzles me. Can't imagine what it does to a guy. :P

I always try to shrink my gifs as small as possible by taking out extra unneeded frames to make loading them less painful, but sometimes it ruins the effects of already short clips.
Calcifer, the quality of your photos are much better. What software do you use?

Yeah, you have 44 frames while i have 130 frames. I'll resize it cut some frames.
Last edited by crazylife123 on Oct 28th, '05, 23:37, edited 1 time in total.

Calcifer
AiRen
AiRen

Post by Calcifer » Oct 28th, '05, 23:37

I use ImageReady in conjunction with Photoshop. What do you use?

crazylife123
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by crazylife123 » Oct 28th, '05, 23:39

Calcifer wrote:I use ImageReady in conjunction with Photoshop. What do you use?
I use Ulead and Photoshop. I'll try ImageReady.

WroW
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by WroW » Oct 28th, '05, 23:50

crazylife123 wrote:
Btw crazylife..why does your signature just show up in your profile but not when you post :scratch:

crazylife123
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by crazylife123 » Oct 29th, '05, 00:01

WroW wrote:
crazylife123 wrote:
Btw crazylife..why does your signature just show up in your profile but not when you post :scratch:
I wonder about that too. I highly doubt it's the file size because i tried a different signature. It's still the same.

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Oct 29th, '05, 00:06

crazylife123 wrote:
WroW wrote:
crazylife123 wrote:
I wonder about that too. I highly doubt it's the file size because i tried a different signature. It's still the same.
hmms...could it be your profile settings? :unsure:

and after Kamui mentioned that she used VirtualDub, I decided to give it a try and I found it really easy to use in conjunction with Ulead. However, I stilll use Photoshop to give it the extra brushes' effects. :mrgreen:

crazylife123
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by crazylife123 » Oct 29th, '05, 00:07

and after Kamui mentioned that she used VirtualDub, I decided to give it a try and I found it really easy to use in conjunction with Ulead. However, I stilll use Photoshop to give it the extra brushes' effects. :mrgreen:
I'll try VirtualDub as well. Thanks

WroW
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by WroW » Oct 29th, '05, 00:11

crazylife123 wrote:

I'll try VirtualDub as well. Thanks
I use virtualdub too.
Crazylife this might be far fetched but maybe you set under profile settings---Reading---Display signatures a no.

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Oct 29th, '05, 00:13

WroW wrote: I use virtualdub too.
Crazylife this might be far fetched but maybe you set under profile settings---Reading---Display signatures a no.
reverse psychology? :lol

WroW
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by WroW » Oct 29th, '05, 00:14

lilswtangel wrote:
WroW wrote: I use virtualdub too.
reverse psychology? :lol
No I meant maybe its set on no, not that he should...but maybe... :lol :whistling: :salut:

crazylife123
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by crazylife123 » Oct 29th, '05, 00:22

You're right WroW...it was set no..but i've never touch it...i guess it's on default.

Testing...hope it works.

WroW
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by WroW » Oct 29th, '05, 00:24

crazylife123 wrote:You're right WroW...it was set no..but i've never touch it...i guess it's on default.

Testing...hope it works.
Well for once in my life I was right...~note :cheers:

jubeichanxoxo

sig

Post by jubeichanxoxo » Oct 29th, '05, 00:25

crazylife I really like you sig. It is really cool

crazylife123
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by crazylife123 » Oct 29th, '05, 00:27

I have TLBB as my avatar...ROCH for sig...I'll add Chinese Paladin in my sig too. After that...dial up users and broad band users will despise me! LoL

jubei..your sig is a work of art. :mrgreen:

jubeichanxoxo

^^

Post by jubeichanxoxo » Oct 29th, '05, 00:44

Thanks! and I finally found the site where I got my samurai champloo avatar. here is a link for you.http://www.livejournal.com/community/animeicons/ maybe you shold think about submittng your work :)

fwenatic

Post by fwenatic » Oct 29th, '05, 21:44

new set features from a movie called City of Angels in 1998
nice gifs! rurouni kenshing rawks!!! gosh... i need to learn gifs >.<

Shorty

Post by Shorty » Oct 29th, '05, 22:44

Hehe, heres my set of cute guys siggy. ;D Hehe.

^ Hey, I like the quote on your siggy. And the picture. It gives off a very calm feeling.

Kamui6
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Kamui6 » Oct 30th, '05, 14:19

crazylife123 - nice sig :thumleft:

I'm loving jtv.chris's avatar :w00t:

sesshu.kotoyumu

Post by sesshu.kotoyumu » Oct 30th, '05, 15:15

Thats pretty awesome^

WroW
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by WroW » Oct 30th, '05, 15:27

jtv.chris's avatar is really hilarious :lol

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Oct 30th, '05, 15:51

Kamui: great HYD sig!!! totally love it :wub:

sesshu.kotoyumu

Post by sesshu.kotoyumu » Oct 30th, '05, 17:56

I was thinking for all the avatar and sig creators out there that we could all make a D-Addicts Best of Avatars and Sigs web page or just a seprate fourm thread. What do yall think?

sesshu.kotoyumu

Post by sesshu.kotoyumu » Oct 31st, '05, 18:27

My new sig im currently working on, I got the flash animation from the shows website, took out the layers and got the frames (took a while the cover.swf file was protected so I had to crack it) took the images added the text of the actors names, did some easy little wording effects although it wasnt a perfect match to the title like I wanted. added some overlay text on the sides (were pink is) no im doing the animations for it now. whew should have the finished project soon. (^_^)

adrian22

Post by adrian22 » Nov 1st, '05, 02:00

sesshu.kotoyumu wrote:My new sig im currently working on, I got the flash animation from the shows website, took out the layers and got the frames (took a while the cover.swf file was protected so I had to crack it) took the images added the text of the actors names, did some easy little wording effects although it wasnt a perfect match to the title like I wanted. added some overlay text on the sides (were pink is) no im doing the animations for it now. whew should have the finished project soon. (^_^)
wow cool!! sesshu.kotoyumu, thats a lot of hard work on your sig!! i never figured how u can get the images from the flash itself.....

p.s..im a photoshop n00b...so i guess i dun belong here...just dropping by

floss

Post by floss » Nov 1st, '05, 08:35

Never ever seen avatars and sigs that were so big in filesize. You don't get screwed over bandwidth with for that?

crazylife123
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by crazylife123 » Nov 1st, '05, 22:58

floss wrote:Never ever seen avatars and sigs that were so big in filesize. You don't get screwed over bandwidth with for that?
Over bandwith or not...it doesn't matter if you're using your own ISP's webspace. I could upload 50 MB of Avatars and Signatures.

sesshu.kotoyumu

Post by sesshu.kotoyumu » Nov 1st, '05, 23:43

I use a comboniation of photoshop, fireworks 8, and Flash 8. usually photoshop for all my photo manipulations. Fireworks 8 and Flash for my animation and conversions, also all the lettering graphics I do. The new Fireworks 8 is SOOOO much better than Fireworks MX.

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Nov 1st, '05, 23:57

crazylife123 wrote:
floss wrote:Never ever seen avatars and sigs that were so big in filesize. You don't get screwed over bandwidth with for that?
Over bandwith or not...it doesn't matter if you're using your own ISP's webspace. I could upload 50 MB of Avatars and Signatures.
your avatar and your signatures are really a work of art~!! :salut: :salut:

Calcifer
AiRen
AiRen

Post by Calcifer » Nov 2nd, '05, 00:29

There are a lot of large images on this forum...but they're so much fun!
Not if you use a free image host. People on dialup just get really slow page loads.

crazylife123
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by crazylife123 » Nov 2nd, '05, 00:33

Calcifer wrote:There are a lot of large images on this forum...but they're so much fun!
Not if you use a free image host. People on dialup just get really slow page loads.
Wow...new avatar Calcifer. What series is that BTW?

Calcifer
AiRen
AiRen

Post by Calcifer » Nov 2nd, '05, 00:41

It's called [18岁的天空]. It's quite a cute series, starring Mainland hottie Bao Jian Feng :wub:

You're doing a great job introducing people to Liu Yi Fei, crazylife123 :) Keep it up!

Calcifer
AiRen
AiRen

Post by Calcifer » Nov 2nd, '05, 04:16

By the way, crazylife123, I'm curious where you asked about Bao Jian Feng and got a favorable female response... 8) I'd like to know who else has seen the series in my avatar and what they thought of it.

I'd change my Xian Jian sig too, but I need it to keep me motivated...

sesshu.kotoyumu

Post by sesshu.kotoyumu » Nov 2nd, '05, 20:38

Hey lilswtangel who is that on your avatar, im curious? Also what movie/commercial/series is that?

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Nov 2nd, '05, 22:16

sesshu.kotoyumu wrote:Hey lilswtangel who is that on your avatar, im curious? Also what movie/commercial/series is that?
It's Koga Saejima (Hiroki Konishi) from the series Garo~! Torrents can be found here and subtitles here :-)

I think it's a pretty good drama....... different from the norm I usually watch :lol
Last edited by lilswtangel on Nov 3rd, '05, 16:12, edited 1 time in total.

WroW
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by WroW » Nov 2nd, '05, 22:39

lilswtangel wrote:
sesshu.kotoyumu wrote:Hey lilswtangel who is that on your avatar, im curious? Also what movie/commercial/series is that?
It's Koga Saejima (Hiroki Konishi 小西 大樹) from the series Garo~! Torrents can be found here and subtitles here :-)

I think it's a pretty good drama....... different from the norm I usually watch :lol
Cool avatar...you can compete with crazylife for who has the bigger filesize avatar :D

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Nov 2nd, '05, 22:42

WroW wrote:
lilswtangel wrote:
It's Koga Saejima (Hiroki Konishi 小西 大樹) from the series Garo~! Torrents can be found here and subtitles here :-)

Cool avatar...you can compete with crazylife for who has the bigger filesize avatar :D
arigatou-ne~ :)

and as for the size~ :whistling:

Shorty

Post by Shorty » Nov 4th, '05, 00:28

Lol. Your last signature is hilarious. If I'm correct, that's a girl beating the living hell out of a guy right? Lol.

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Nov 4th, '05, 02:18

Shorty wrote:
Lol. Your last signature is hilarious. If I'm correct, that's a girl beating the living hell out of a guy right? Lol.
are you referring to sesshu's current signature? :lol Yea, it's still pretty funny!

and also, I have to praise you on your nicely done banner..............so many hot guys all in a flash of a few seconds. :thumleft:

Edison looks especially cute with his tongue out........and you captured Hyun Bin's dimples :wub:

oh and I have to say ironicwave's banner really caught my eye :heart:
simple and a little bit erotic. I love Jin's eyes~ and he looks so innocent asleep..........makes me wanna.... :whistling:

X

:lol