Israeli, Arabic, Indian, Thai, Indonesian dramas?

Discuss about anything here that doesn't fit in the other categories. Just don't spam.
Shldn

Israeli, Arabic, Indian, Thai, Indonesian dramas?

Post by Shldn » Oct 27th, '14, 01:26

Are there other sites as organized and well taken care of as this one for other Asian dramas?

D-Addicts is truly a blessing for Japanese and Korean language students, less so for Chinese and other languages south and west from there.

cindy25

Post by cindy25 » Oct 27th, '14, 02:31

nothing compares to D-addicts but one can find some Thai on doramax,

Israeli, Danish, German, Italian turn up here and there; use google and the series name

I wish there were fansub groups for other countries

Keiko1981
Administrator
Administrator
Sweden

Post by Keiko1981 » Oct 27th, '14, 06:36

AsiaTorrents (private tracker)
Don't ask me for an invite. Now and then (usually on weekends) registration is open.
https://www.asiatorrents.me/

EuTorrents
http://eutorrents.ph/

Shldn

Post by Shldn » Oct 27th, '14, 21:19

Thank you for your suggestions. Both Asiatorrents and Eutorrents seem very useful. I even found a section on Georgian movies!

But you are right, nothing compares to D-Addicts.

One problem with the private tracker sites though is that people tend to hoard ratio and uploading is very difficult. I can't believe administrators of private trackers haven't figured out this yet. If someone has an above 1 ratio, it means someone else must be below 1, creating an "unemployment" problem and underutilized resources. People with high ratio require by definition people with low ratio, hence the latter should never be banned.

Shldn

Post by Shldn » Oct 27th, '14, 21:22

cindy25 wrote:nothing compares to D-addicts but one can find some Thai on doramax,

Israeli, Danish, German, Italian turn up here and there; use google and the series name

I wish there were fansub groups for other countries
Even a list of series names would be useful, so that I know what to search for. At the moment I just need them to be in the languages that I'm studying, Japanese, Mandarin, Hindi, Arabic and Hebrew.

cindy25

Post by cindy25 » Oct 27th, '14, 22:58

most private torrent sites have bonus points, and this alone builds enough ratio.

you can search doramax and most sites by country. and don't forget youtibe and piratebay

for Japan this site is the source everyone uses.

Shldn

Post by Shldn » Oct 28th, '14, 00:11

If I understand Asiatorrents point system correctly, you get 1 point for every hour you seed, and for 100 points you get a GB. If so it would take me around a week and a half to earn a single GB!