Which celebrity do you resemble?

Discuss about anything here that doesn't fit in the other categories. Just don't spam.
chiyuffie

Post by chiyuffie » Jul 24th, '06, 23:40

Hey, being compared to Catherine is great! Even though pregnant, that's still very great. As for me...I like looking like myself.

jimmo

Post by jimmo » Jul 25th, '06, 16:20

I could only find this online picture of me during a recent pp tourney. I've had friends tell me I look like paulo montalban from mortal kombat haha

[img]http://images14.fotki.com/v336/photos/2 ... 758-vi.jpg[/img]

ndoodles

Post by ndoodles » Jul 28th, '06, 23:54

My parents think I look like Zhang ZiYi... Good thing or bad thing... I'm not sure.

hisa

Post by hisa » Jul 29th, '06, 21:39

Trondog wrote:I use to look like Mike Shinoda back in the day but then I stopped dressing rockish...

Here's a bad bad picture of me this evening after watching the Angels win the series tonight in a bad...I need to shave and I look terrible
[img]http://home.comcast.net/~trondog/IMG_1113.jpg[/img]
I see John Cusack :O

Spoutnik

Post by Spoutnik » Jul 29th, '06, 22:00

I've been told that I looked like Kelly Osbourne when I was in High School. I don't really think that it's good though. Nowadays, the ressemblance is gone.

Ruka707

Post by Ruka707 » Jun 25th, '08, 19:11

When I had short hair, my friend told me that I looked like Alyssa Milano... XD

akiko-chico

Post by akiko-chico » Jun 26th, '08, 09:54

My parents think I look like Korean actress Kim Tae Hee. They were watchin that drama Love Story in Harvard, if anyone has seen that? But yea they kept calling me to come and look at her and they were sayin I was on tv :lol Personally I don't think we look a like but my parents seem to think so. Everytime my mum watched it she would say I was on tv :lol
But I guess when someone says you look like someone and then you see and compare yourself you wouldn't think there is any resemblance.