Login Issue? Delete D-addicts cookie from your browser settings and login again.

The Identification Thread for Celebrities

Discuss about anything here that doesn't fit in the other categories. Just don't spam.
20centuryboy

Post by 20centuryboy » Nov 24th, '06, 06:14

Who is this girl cleaning her ear with her coffee spoon in MHfans avatar? :P

auroragb

Post by auroragb » Nov 24th, '06, 14:32

she kind of looks like one of the Sweets girls, Aki?

mizune
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by mizune » Nov 24th, '06, 21:23

20centuryboy wrote:Who is this girl cleaning her ear with her coffee spoon in MHfans avatar? :P
mmm... i think it's the same one mentioned before... :unsure:
MHfans wrote:
space_cadet wrote:Thanks for the upload MHfans.

Who's that in your AV by the way? She's cute.
:wub:
Toda Erika :lol
http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Toda_Erika

8thSin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by 8thSin » Nov 24th, '06, 21:45

^ Wow, that's Toda Erika?!

I thought it looked disturbingly like Matsu Takako, except maybe 10 years younger? :lol :doh:

aprilio wrote:I finally found a picture of him. If anyone knows who he is could you please tell me? :P
It looks like Horibe = Morimoto Ryouji
http://blog.amuse.co.jp/morimotoryoji/

20centuryboy

Post by 20centuryboy » Nov 26th, '06, 09:10

mizune wrote:mmm... i think it's the same one mentioned before... :unsure:
MHfans wrote:Toda Erika :lol
http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Toda_Erika
she has disgusting habits.

MHfans

Post by MHfans » Nov 30th, '06, 12:53

20centuryboy wrote:Who is this girl cleaning her ear with her coffee spoon in MHfans avatar? :P
[img]http://aycu09.webshots.com/image/6928/2 ... 284_rs.jpg[/img]

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Kurokawa_Mei
Official Site
http://www.maynoshinme.info/index.html

20centuryboy

Post by 20centuryboy » Nov 30th, '06, 13:05

Thanx :)

She looks amazingly different from one picture to another.

ILoveKoyuki

Post by ILoveKoyuki » Dec 4th, '06, 05:54

i was wondering who plays Tanaka Mamoru on Stand Up!!
because i would like ta find more doramas with him he seem hilarious

Advo

Help to identify two series

Post by Advo » Dec 9th, '06, 02:16

Hey,
I know this is by far a long shot, but I really want to find two quite old series. My biggest problems are that I can't remember the names of the series or names of persons in them.

I'll try to describe everything that, I can remember and hope that someone out here can help me. The first serie I'm trying to find is, I think, about Bruce Lee and his life. I'm pretty certain it was a serie, anyways. I remember that in it, his relationship with his father wasn't very good but they reconcile before his father dies. It can be any channel tvb, atv maybe even a Mandarin. I also believe, that it showed how Bruce Lee discovered the weapon, he later became famous for - the chain-thingy.

The second serie is about a woman that has different identities. At day she a genteel woman, but sometimes she changes into different clothes and another person (a trenchcoat and black shirt) and kills people. I don't remember if all the people she killed were evil/bad or if it was revenge or something similar. She might also wear a mask during her kills. This serie could also be ATV/TVB but must be rather old, because I remember seeing it during my childhood (I'm 18 now).

If any one this make even a tiny bit sense, please write. Any suggestions are also very welcome, at least with a name I can look and see if there anything to it.

If I'm posting at the wrong board, please direct me to the right one. Thank you!

Viggen

Post by Viggen » Dec 12th, '06, 14:37

Can someone tell me what is this dramas name in english? I've noticed that Jang Nara is one of the actors but I didn't notice that show on Jang Naras tv-series in the Dramawiki. Here is the link: http://lib.verycd.com/2005/11/28/0000077002.html

ryobreak

Who are these people?

Post by ryobreak » Dec 23rd, '06, 17:40

I found these pics.. and I totally dunno where the source of them are.. nor do I know who they are but I'd really like to know <_<

I think some people here know a substantial amount of j-actors/models so I've come here to find out if anyone knows who these pics are // where they came from

[img]http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/8140 ... 99lfp5.jpg[/img]

[img]http://img272.imageshack.us/img272/628/ ... 80lfk9.jpg[/img]

[img]http://img272.imageshack.us/img272/7299 ... 32lsy4.jpg[/img]

[img]http://img272.imageshack.us/img272/8167 ... 07lxj1.jpg[/img]

[img]http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/4540 ... 05lsb5.jpg[/img]

BonnY

Post by BonnY » Dec 23rd, '06, 17:58

the guy in the 4th pic is Gackt.

ryobreak

Post by ryobreak » Dec 23rd, '06, 18:02

BonnY wrote:the guy in the 4th pic is Gackt.
ooo do u know where the pic came from?

BonnY

Post by BonnY » Dec 23rd, '06, 18:12

ryobreak wrote:
what do you mean, where it came from? Which internet site/source or anything else?

ryobreak

Post by ryobreak » Dec 23rd, '06, 18:37

BonnY wrote:
ryobreak wrote:
what do you mean, where it came from? Which internet site/source or anything else?
Yeah~ b/c I think these pictures are probably from the same site xP;;

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Dec 24th, '06, 03:57

The 4th picture is definitely GackT.........there's no one else who looks like him~ :wub: Which is probably one of the many reasons why he's my favorite jrocker~

and the other pictures are of Aiba Hiroki........who played "Fuji" from "The Prince of Tennis" Live Action~ He's HOT!!! it's just too bad he's sooo young.

[img]http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/1060 ... 790fa0.jpg[/img]

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » Dec 28th, '06, 20:32

Viggen wrote:Can someone tell me what is this dramas name in english? I've noticed that Jang Nara is one of the actors but I didn't notice that show on Jang Naras tv-series in the Dramawiki. Here is the link: http://lib.verycd.com/2005/11/28/0000077002.html
here's a linkwith an english name, though i don't know if this series officially has an english name, since i haven't seen it on other websites.

ItohMisaki's_FAN

Question about a show

Post by ItohMisaki's_FAN » Dec 28th, '06, 23:18

Hi, sorry but I don't know where to post this but I was just watching Tensai! Shimura Doubutsuen and I saw, in my opinion, the most beautiful Japanese girl and I would like to know and ask if anyone could tell me her name please?

here's her pic
[img]http://img77.imageshack.us/img77/42/picsxb4.jpg[/img]

thanks!!!!

Kamui6
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Kamui6 » Dec 29th, '06, 00:19

ItohMisaki's_FAN

Post by ItohMisaki's_FAN » Dec 29th, '06, 00:24

Thanks!!!!

Wolfsbane68

Post by Wolfsbane68 » Dec 29th, '06, 10:01

lilswtangel wrote:The 4th picture is definitely GackT.........there's no one else who looks like him~ :wub: Which is probably one of the many reasons why he's my favorite jrocker~

and the other pictures are of Aiba Hiroki........who played "Fuji" from "The Prince of Tennis" Live Action~ He's HOT!!! it's just too bad he's sooo young.

[img]http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/1060 ... 790fa0.jpg[/img]
Aiba still plays Fuji in the myus, as the only holdover from the 2nd cast. Ichinen trio *sniff*

gixo
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gixo » Dec 30th, '06, 12:57

I remember watching a drama in Taiwan which dealt with a group of high school students in Taiwan. It was about bullying, falling in love, friendship etc. It was aired in summer 1991. I don't remember anything else about that drama anymore since I was only a little kid at that time. I think they wore dark uniforms.

I don't really have any hope that I ever found out about this drama but one can always hope and give it a try. And maybe someone of you remember watching a TW teenage drama in the early 90s. I was pretty fascintated by that drama and am kind of curious to know the end of it.

dysenchanted2

Post by dysenchanted2 » Jan 1st, '07, 23:34

There's this drama that I was in love with as a child and I want to find it again... but I was so little at the time that I completely forgot the name by now. I think it was pretty popular I'm just really want to finally figure out the name. Much thanks if you can help out!!!

1. The plot - describe as much as you can, and be as specific as possible.

Okay so this is just what I remember of the plot from when I watched it when I was 5 or 6 years old so some things might be iffy. And since it was from then I didn't remember any of the characters' names so please bear with me.

- there was a group of four girlfriends.
- the main female plays piano and sings at a club.
- she falls in love with this saxophone player.
- he gets drafted in a war.
- one of her girlfriends goes to be a nurse in the war.
- while he's gone someone else tries to win her love but fails.
- there's a scene where she hears the sounds of the saxophone and thinks that her boyfriend is back but she's disappointed because it's only the other guy.
- one of the other girlfriends falls in love with the the other guy.
- they end up married later on.
- meanwhile the war has ended by the main character's boyfriend still hasn't returned.
- turns out for some reason he feels indebted to this blind girl who needs a wheelchair. (she might not be blind... i'm not positive on this)
- he tries to leave, but doesn't have the heart to.
- the blind girl is really sick and coughs a lot and she's in love with him.
- the blind girl dies and the guy returns.
- the main character is performing in a concert when she hears the saxophone accompanying her and she realizes the guy is back and she starts to cry.
- they have a "special" song that they like to play. a waltz or something like that.

5. The place of origin (China, HK, Taiwan, Singapore); and perhaps the station it aired on
I watched it while in FuZhou, China... so I'm not sure channel that would be. Also I watched it in the period of time from 1993-1995 (not sure exactly when) so I think that's about when the show began to air. I know it was still playing (because I saw an episode when I visited China again) in 1997

6. Ancient or modern
Modern

7. Name of theme song (i know it's a long-shot, but still...)
A song with piano and saxophone... I think it's something the characters composed. It's some sort of waltz (i think)

8. Year of production, or maybe decade, if it's older
1993-1995, still playing in 1997

THANKS SO MUCH FOR ALL HELP!!! :lol

ryobreak

Post by ryobreak » Jan 2nd, '07, 03:19

I heard a rumor (doubtful though) that Aiba Hiroki lives in the US intermittedly.
Is this true? Does anyone have any info regarding it..? :blink :scratch:

bufloed

need help identifying a show

Post by bufloed » Jan 3rd, '07, 01:27

A couple of years ago there was a show on the satellite. I think it was based in Taiwan and the host and some celebs went in competition searching for and eating various foods in different localities. Could someone shed some light on this show?

zparda

Post by zparda » Jan 8th, '07, 12:02

can someone help me find the name of this hkdrama...i think it's was aired around '95-'97 it got more than 40 eps....and the only actor i remembered is kenneth tsang...the gen.moon in the Die another day movie...

furelise
Fansubber
Fansubber

Re: need help identifying a show

Post by furelise » Jan 8th, '07, 12:30

bufloed wrote:A couple of years ago there was a show on the satellite. I think it was based in Taiwan and the host and some celebs went in competition searching for and eating various foods in different localities. Could someone shed some light on this show?
I believe it's Shi Zhi Lu Kou, hosted by Jacky Wu, Nono and Kang Kang

bufloed

Post by bufloed » Jan 9th, '07, 20:57

furelise wrote:
bufloed wrote:A couple of years ago there was a show on the satellite. I think it was based in Taiwan and the host and some celebs went in competition searching for and eating various foods in different localities. Could someone shed some light on this show?
Thanks much. Is this show still on the air?

furelise
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by furelise » Jan 10th, '07, 11:49

bufloed wrote:
furelise wrote:
Thanks much. Is this show still on the air?
The show Zhou Ri Ba Dian Dang is still on air but they replaced the Shi Zhi Lu Kou segment. initially alot of fans were clamouring for them to bring it back but now they have a segment called "An Fa Xian Chang" (Crime scene) which is actually pretty fun :lol

From what i see, the show is still undergoing alot of changes, they are changing the games on different episodes..probably experimenting to see which will bring up the viewership ratings..

CrownedinWood

Re: saw this series on TV while in China . . .

Post by CrownedinWood » Jan 11th, '07, 21:55

sweetie wrote: sounds like Xin Zui Da Jin Zhi/New Princess Shengping 新醉打金枝 with Chae RIm and Nick Cheung

http://us.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept.aspx/c ... 004103592/
Yes, that's it! Thank you so much! You have no idea how happy I am. Now I just need to find torrents and subs . . .

. . . which is turning out to be a rather difficult task. Aurgh. Well, at least I know what I'm looking for now!

~Thea

karin-chan

Post by karin-chan » Jan 19th, '07, 15:56

unique thread huh!!

anyways there are a Lots is good actors but not given the break Like:

fujiwara tatsuya
matsuyama kenichi

its not obvius that i watched death note ne?

marriedtomisaki

Post by marriedtomisaki » Jan 20th, '07, 16:09

Uehara Misa

Definatley Sexy and cute and I love her She's Awesome . She the best Attention Please thats where I first Saw her. Although she was apparently in the Japanese Grudge Ju-on but I don't remember her there.

Dramas

* Nodame Cantabile (2006)
* Attention Please (2006)
* Kemonomichi (2006)
* Hakusen Nagashi ~Yume miru goro wo sugitemo (Fuji TV, 2005)
* Yoshitsune (2005)
* Yume de Aimashou (2005)
* Order Made ~Shiawase Iro no Shinshi Fuku Mise~ (2004)
* Aatantei jimusho (2004) (ep7)
* Division 1 (2004)
* Kunimitsu no Matsuri (2003)
* Kimi wa Petto (2003)
* Double Score (2002) (ep3)
* Tentai Kansoku (2002)
* First Love (2002)
* Koi suru Top Lady (2002)
* Nanbaa Wan (2001)
* Maria (2001)
* Tengoku ni ichiban chikai otoko 2 (2001)
* Omae no yukichi ga naiteiru (2001)
* Manatsu no Merry Christmas (TBS, 2000)

Movies

* Birthday Wedding (Taki Corp., 2006)
* Rockers (2003)
* 咒 怨 Ju On (2002)
Attachments
Uehara_Misa_03.jpg
Uehara_Misa_03.jpg (12.29 KiB) Viewed 5682 times

karin-chan

Post by karin-chan » Jan 21st, '07, 07:11

Name (romaji): Matsuyama Kenichi
Profession: Actor
Date of birth: 1985 March 5
Birthplace: Aomori
Height: 180cm
Weight: 60kg
Star sign: Pisces
Blood type: B
Talent agency: Horipro Square (http://www.horipro.co.jp/talent/PM026/)

TV Series
Machiben (NHK, 2006)
Tsubasa No Oreta Tenshitachi - Episode 2 (Fuji TV, 2006)
Ichi Ritoru no Namida (Fuji TV, 2005)
Division 1 Stage 15 (Fuji TV, 2005)
Be-Bop High School (TBS, 2004)
Gokusen Special (NTV, 2003)
Gokusen (NTV, 2002)

Movies
The Blue Wolf:To the Ends of the Earth and Sea (2007)
Child Prodigy (2007)
Yume Juu Ya (2007)
Oyayubi Sagashi (2007)
Death Note 2: The Last Name (2006)
Death Note: Dead or Alive (2006)
Otoko-tachi no Yamato (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0451845/) (2005)
Kasutamu-meido 10.30 (2005)
Furyo Shonen no Yume (2005)
Nana The movie (http://www.nana-movie.com/) (2005)
Linda Linda Linda (2005)
Winning Pass (2004)
Taste of Brown (2004)
Shibuya Ghost Story 2 (2004)
KAMACHI (2004)

[got addcited to him after watching DEATH NOTE, he is a good actor i wsh he wiLL be given a break]
Attachments
Matsuyama_Kenichi.jpg
Matsuyama_Kenichi.jpg (17.09 KiB) Viewed 5674 times

hsuuper

Post by hsuuper » Jan 21st, '07, 07:28

Where's the Ishihara Satomi love here eh?

First saw her in H2, had a good cute supporting role... but otherwise didn't seem to do a whole lot except eye candy. She was quite good in Nurse Aoi as the lead, but she REALLY shines in Yoshitsune. Certainly she's not in there as much as I'd like, but she really exhibits her abilities in that show, especially with the whole holding back your feelings thing in that era.

Want to see more of her :D
Attachments
top50.jpg
top50.jpg (17.95 KiB) Viewed 5671 times
is08.jpg
is08.jpg (100.05 KiB) Viewed 5671 times

autviam

Help me plz-Which series is this

Post by autviam » Jan 23rd, '07, 05:14

There's this drama that I was in love with as a child and I want to find it again... but I was so little at the time that I completely forgot the name by now. I think it was pretty popular I'm just really want to finally figure out the name. Much thanks if you can help out!!!

1. The plot - describe as much as you can, and be as specific as possible.
Okay so this is just what I remember of the plot from when I watched it when I was 12 or 14 years old so some things might be iffy. And since it was from then I didn't remember any of the characters' names so please bear with me.

- there were two friends.One friend is very kind,generous and good intention. Other one is sneaky,selfish, who don't trust anyone except his friend.
- There are two land say A and B divided. And the one area A which is very hard to enter and also mysterious trap to the people of areas B. these two friends lives in B.But due to adverse conditions the B's government ordered them to kill.Now they don't have any options and ran into the area of B.And fortunately they able to get into A.
- After getting into A land, both will realizes how much peace and love life is in A land as days passes by and they also came to the aware of great kung fu maters there.
- the selfish friend insist the kind one to get to know them and learn kung fu from them. But
kind one refuses. However one of kung fu master who knows Moon palm skill falls in love with kind hearted person. Using this selfish one makes close with another kung fu master who knows sun palm skill.
- After learning sun palm skill, selfish one kill him. and selfish's ones desire to become the kung fu heroes of both land and insist his friend about his desire. However kind hearted one refuses.So there goes split between two friends.
- After learning sun palm skill, he makes life of A people worst by inviting B's people to A land.As days passes by selfish one falls in love with a girl. and that girl too falls in love with him. But as days passes by, when she knows how much selfish he is. She leaves him alone and went....

Thatz all i know, because upto this i saw this story and after wards our channel HomeTV was banned from telecasting. Now this channel doesn't exist anymore.

5. The place of origin (China, HK, Taiwan, Singapore); and perhaps the station it aired on
I watched it while in Home TV channel in India.. Also I watched it in the period of time from 1993-1995 (not sure exactly when) so I think that's about when the show began to air.

6. Ancient or modern
Ancient

Dunno

So here is the images of Selfish friend:lol
[img]http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/1373/shocker1ec1.gif[/img]

Plz mention this fellas name and if possible list the number of series he acted.

And Another series i don't remember the plot but i know this much
-One kung fu master who knows dragon 12 palm skill,
-another one knows snake skill
-another one knows frog skill.
-another one who always use flute but not abled to recall which skill he has:lol

I watched it while in Home TV channel in India.. Also I watched it in the period of time from 1993-1995 (not sure exactly when) so I think that's about when the show began to air.

6. Ancient or modern
Ancient

Dunno

THANKS SO MUCH FOR ALL HELP!!!

l3by_j3ss

Post by l3by_j3ss » Jan 23rd, '07, 08:22

mmm... this series came out in the 1990s, i recall watching it around 1997 or earlier
i can onli recall bits and pieces of the movie

setting: shanghai late 1800s to early 1900s

the protangonist is the guy who i remember has a moustache =/
and he owns some kind of newspaper company
he likes this lady who later on marries someone else but has a kid who she is unsure who's child it is, whether it's the protagonist's or her husband's
the protagonist also goes to jail, can't remember for what reason though
and i remember a scene where his potential son is kidnapped or something
and he and the boy get trapped within some factory embedded with explosives
either way, in the end, both dads and son survive

then there's this other reputable lady who was rich and helped him a number of times, as well as funded his business b/c she liked him. her character caught in my mind b/c eventually, to save him, she gets raped and beatened. she hides away from him and in the end, there is a scene where he bumps into her again when she becomes a poor flower seller on the street. she had half her face covered b/c it was burned, and in the finale, she dies.

Arasso_80

Post by Arasso_80 » Feb 2nd, '07, 11:35

Hola guys...

Has anybody heard of this drama - "Love concierge - spore series" acted by thomas Eng, Jacelyn tay, Alex to, Ann kok,,Fiona Xie,Nancy sit, Apple hong n bla bla...

I just want to know all the theme songs esp the opening song..
i've been trying to find it online but it's fruitless.

I'm so in love with the song..So cool!!

"Au revoir y hasta luego"

Gracias...

i've been trying to find it online but it's fruitless.

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » Feb 2nd, '07, 16:13

@Arasso_80: please post your song requests inthis thread. this thread is to find out drama names for those people who have watched something but forgotten or never knew the name.

Arasso_80

Post by Arasso_80 » Feb 9th, '07, 04:11

Thanks for the correction habukie..:)

r3n

Does anybody know what this drama is called

Post by r3n » Feb 13th, '07, 22:07

where it's like the manga from Slam Dunk! where guys play basketball. I saw it somewhere but I forget the name. Anybody?

InTr4nceWeTrust
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by InTr4nceWeTrust » Feb 13th, '07, 22:13

i'm pretty sure a thread for this kind of stuff exists

gerryg

Post by gerryg » Feb 13th, '07, 22:17

manga_women

Post by manga_women » Feb 13th, '07, 22:18

I think that the drama My MVP Valentine
This is the synopsis of silent regrets:

Synopsis: In this drama based on basketball (and somewhat on the anime Slam Dunk), a Taiwanese national team basketballer, Yan Xing Shu plays the lead Duan Chen Feng, whose world consists of his 2 greatest loves: basketball and his girlfriend, Xiao Xi (Angela Zhang). They find their perfect world shattered, however, when on the day of his most important match, Duan Chen Feng has an accident on his way to the competition, and paralyses Angel (Lin Li Wen), who just happens to be the sister of Iceman (David Chen), his biggest opponent since they were young. To shoulder his responsibilty, Chen Feng leaves school and his basketball so that he can take care of Angel. Xiaoxi, who does not know the reason behind Chen Feng's leaving school and giving up his beloved basketball, is heartbroken and bewildered. At about the same time, the other lead male character Tai Zi, or Prince (Tony Sun of 5566), enters the plot. He falls in love with Xiao Xi's plucky and determined character.chen feng's gentleness to angel causes angel to have feelings for him....how complicated can this love triangle be?

r3n

Post by r3n » Feb 13th, '07, 22:34

thanks, but does anyone know where I can doownload this? I can't find it on this website or any other place

lambardi2

Post by lambardi2 » Feb 14th, '07, 00:31

Hi everybody!!

I went to this forum because I am sick of searching to find an Cdrama.

This summer I went to my Chinese girlfriend in Guangzhou there we watched every evening a good Cdrama one thing I and my girlfriend forgot the name of this Cdrama and I really want to know the name of it.

The story:

The story starts at a farm close to the big city Shanghai.

A ugly girl has to marry a man but she doesn't want it and run away to the big City (Shanghai).

There she met a person who works in a modal world he change her clothes, change her hair, took her glasse away and she become very pretty. She will even be the most famous modal of Shanghai, so famous that her parents see her on the newspaper and try to get her back to her village.

It is a Comedy Cdrama.

I know I don't tell you much about the Cdrama.

I only know it was aired in Guangzhou around 20.00 from 17 or 18 July on a Guangdong television Channel.

Sorry for my bad English.

Me and my gf will be very gratefull if somebody knows the name of it.

Xiexie!

manga_women

Post by manga_women » Feb 14th, '07, 01:48

manga_women

Post by manga_women » Feb 14th, '07, 01:50

I don't know what is your Cdrama lambardi2, but I want it :-)

manga_women

Post by manga_women » Feb 14th, '07, 01:53

Do you know who are the actors? It can help. Or do you know an another drama where they are playing?

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » Feb 14th, '07, 02:07

^^lambardi2 already figured it out. it's Hou Tian Mei Nu. :D

manga_women

Post by manga_women » Feb 14th, '07, 02:19

Thanks a lot habukie!!! ^_^ :D I will download it

lambardi2

Post by lambardi2 » Feb 14th, '07, 03:00

manga_women wrote:Thanks a lot habukie!!! ^_^ :D I will download it
Believe me because of this Cdrama I want to see more Cdrama, still I am concerned can it be real that there are better Cdrama then Hou Tian Mei Nu.

If there is somebody tell me :).

r3n

Post by r3n » Feb 14th, '07, 15:43

manga_women wrote:you can have it here
http://silentregrets.com/completed-dram ... entine.php

^_^
that has traditional chinese subs. Do you have ones with English or simplified chinese subs? Thanks

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » Feb 14th, '07, 20:48

@r3n: please do not ask for subs or dramas in this thread. it is for people to find out names of dramas that they do not know. if you had read around a little, you would have found out that My MVP Valentine is available at jem's site. :roll

lambardi2

Post by lambardi2 » Feb 14th, '07, 20:50

habukie wrote:@r3n: please do not ask for subs or dramas in this thread. it is for people to find out names of dramas that they do not know. if you had read around a little, you would have found out that My MVP Valentine is available at jem's site. :roll
Great I want them to :P .

r3n

Post by r3n » Feb 15th, '07, 03:24

habukie wrote:@r3n: please do not ask for subs or dramas in this thread. it is for people to find out names of dramas that they do not know. if you had read around a little, you would have found out that My MVP Valentine is available at jem's site. :roll
When I went to the site, it says unable to read the torrent file, so it won't let me download. And do those have eng subs.

What should I do? The message is "Unable to read torrent file! Please try re-downloading the file"

Squeek

Anyone know this drama?

Post by Squeek » Feb 20th, '07, 02:06

I can't seem to find any actresses or the name of the drama. There are 4 women involved, I saw it yesterday but didn't get the name of the series. It's a taiwanese drama.

Sorry thats a bit vague, also one of the main actresses looks somewhat like Ayumi Hamasaki, in one episode (the one I saw), she gets her nails done and then flashes them at her boyfriend (or male friend) who thought she was sick and came home from a meeting and then he gets pissed when he realizes that she just wanted him to be home to see her nails done.

It might be a new drama.

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » Feb 20th, '07, 02:59

if it's currently airing, maybe it's Chu, Chu, My Daddy?

mi_heu

jun matsumoto...i know he is not neglected but..oh well

Post by mi_heu » Feb 20th, '07, 13:13

i love jun matsumoto...he is not neglected but he is sooo kawaiiiii...here is a new pic i found in cut magazine...
Attachments
jun.jpg
don't drooooll...hahhahahaa
jun.jpg (232.35 KiB) Viewed 5414 times

sweetie
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by sweetie » Feb 21st, '07, 03:15

r3n wrote: When I went to the site, it says unable to read the torrent file, so it won't let me download. And do those have eng subs.

What should I do? The message is "Unable to read torrent file! Please try re-downloading the file"
i think it is because the url link has an extra '.' this should work
http://jem.d-addicts.com:6969/torrents/ ... 64.torrent

lilangryaznangel

Post by lilangryaznangel » Feb 21st, '07, 08:24

I looking for the title of a drama i saw when I was in 8th or 9th grade (2003 or 2004). Since I dont have cable, it was airing on KTSF (if anyone is in the bay area know this station?) if was about this girl/woman who had to deal with her dead/ ghostly grandfather or someone man who likes to haunt her. Its in Cantonese and I dont remember the name,but think it has to do with ancestor in the title. Its also a modern drama. I think the ending credits showed the scenes of the underworld, but its vague. can anyone help me. The drama could be old than what I stated, but yeah.

-edit-
I think it starred Anita Yuen.
Last edited by lilangryaznangel on Feb 22nd, '07, 08:21, edited 1 time in total.

lirna

Post by lirna » Feb 21st, '07, 08:41

hmm..i dont know about that...sorry..
hehehe :goggle:

Kai Lien
AiRen
AiRen

Post by Kai Lien » Feb 25th, '07, 08:36

lilangryaznangel, your avatar is so cute! I love it. I'm not familiar with that drama but maybe you can try contacting KTSF and asking them?

Kai Lien
AiRen
AiRen

Post by Kai Lien » Mar 14th, '07, 08:30

Sorry you won't find any english subs for Mo Jie.

96swong

What is This Drama Called??

Post by 96swong » Mar 15th, '07, 16:30

I was wondering if anybody could help me locate the title of a drama, that I know very little about. It would mean a lot to me if anybody with any ideas, could come forward and give suggestions, as I have tried my best to find it.

BASIC PLOT

The main character is an emperor who likes to dress as a normal person, so that he can walk around the town, without any special treatment etc.
Then one day he is kidnapped and taken to an area, to be a slave, working in mines (or something). Unkown to the kidnappers, he is the emperor, and at the end, the emperor is freed, along with the other slaves.

NOTE

He has a monk character as a bodygaurd

*The accuracy of this plot is not that perfect, because I first watched this drama, around 5-6 years ago.

QuYuLi

Post by QuYuLi » Mar 15th, '07, 16:45

Is this a Chinese Drama? Korean Drama? Japanese Drama? It might help narrow the list down. But my guess is it's C-Drama.

aznfn

Post by aznfn » Mar 19th, '07, 05:33

This a really long shot but to ANYONE who's up to the CHALLENGE. :salut:

I watched this Chinese Comedic Movie growing up and don't know the title. It's a REALLY old movie, maybe your parents will know it... :thumright:

Here is the information:

1. Plot - First starts off in the country w/ neighbors who can't get along and likes to compete against each other. The neighboring kids (a boy and a girl) listening to their single parent to start off on their journey to the BIG city (possibly Shanghai or Hong Kong...) to find their other parent. (Boy looking for his mom, Girl looking for her dad) Coming from the country, the boy and girl with their naive innocent minds, embarking on many hilarious and un-expected surprises in the city. Eventually finding their parents, the boy and girl both compete in a sports competition to save their parents' sport business. They team up to play sports like boxing, bowling, football, tennis, and wrestling.
2. It's a Chinese movie which was dubbed in viet.
3. Characters name: --- Their viet names were "Anh Cau" and "Em Muoi"
4.n/a
5.n/a
6. Modern countryside
7. n/a
8. Year of production - it's old, at least 20+ years.
9. A popular scene was "Shake 33" scene and the sports competition events w/ a frying pan. 8)

I hope someone could help me with this, I've been searching for this show for years now. :scratch: Thanks Xiexie. Cam on. :-) If anyone knows, please PLEASE pm me.
Last edited by aznfn on Mar 22nd, '07, 05:03, edited 1 time in total.

96swong

Post by 96swong » Mar 19th, '07, 20:28

QuYuLi wrote:Is this a Chinese Drama? Korean Drama? Japanese Drama? It might help narrow the list down. But my guess is it's C-Drama.
I do believe that it is a C-Drama.
I watched this Drama on "phoenixtv", which is a channel produced by china.

jessyann92

Post by jessyann92 » Mar 28th, '07, 04:47

does anyone know if this is a Chinese drama i cant read the name of it but i think it is

http://s69.photobucket.com/albums/i75/j ... awww-1.jpg

^ copy and paste
please tell me the name and everythink if its possible

thank you!

hamstaball

Post by hamstaball » Mar 28th, '07, 04:52

jessyann92 wrote:does anyone know if this is a Chinese drama i cant read the name of it but i think it is

http://s69.photobucket.com/albums/i75/j ... awww-1.jpg

^ copy and paste
please tell me the name and everythink if its possible

thank you!
yeah its a show with Cyndi Wang and Ming Dao
wiki link ==> http://wiki.d-addicts.com/La_robe_de_Mariee_des_cieux

perkins

Post by perkins » Mar 29th, '07, 12:33

does anyone know this chinese movie?

i watched it in the chinese star world, around 2003 or 2004 i think

it was a romatic comedy..

it's about this girl, who was previously dating a singer, but that singer left her to pursue his career, and the girl started eating so much that she became very very fat. she was really depressed, tried to commit suicide, but the rope gave way, it was not strong enough for her.

she met this fat guy also, then the guy helped her to lose weight, so that she can be reunited with the singer.

that's the basic plot.. plsss... anyone, help me.. pls.. i really want to watch it again and share it with my friends.. pls!!! :D i would really appreciate it.. :-)

gixo
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gixo » Mar 29th, '07, 12:43

perkins wrote:does anyone know this chinese movie?

i watched it in the chinese star world, around 2003 or 2004 i think

it was a romatic comedy..

it's about this girl, who was previously dating a singer, but that singer left her to pursue his career, and the girl started eating so much that she became very very fat. she was really depressed, tried to commit suicide, but the rope gave way, it was not strong enough for her.

she met this fat guy also, then the guy helped her to lose weight, so that she can be reunited with the singer.

that's the basic plot.. plsss... anyone, help me.. pls.. i really want to watch it again and share it with my friends.. pls!!! :D i would really appreciate it.. :-)
you do know that this thread is created to help people to look for a drama you can't name and NOT for movies.
anyway, the name you are looking for is "Love on a diet" with Andy Lau and Sammi Cheung

kao-chin

Post by kao-chin » Mar 30th, '07, 11:14

I didn't know where to post my question but since it's a search about an actress maybe it's fine to do it here !! well, i wanted to know if you have some informations and pictures about Otaki Hideharu ! thank you very much

sachin

can someone help me? please!

Post by sachin » Mar 31st, '07, 21:08

hey everybody..ehm i have a problem...can someone help me...who know this two boys.? please if someone know it tell me! :cry:
i must know it...i need the name and the tv show name..please..

[img]http://i10.tinypic.com/4i75n3r.gif[/img]