The Identification Thread for Celebrities

Discuss about anything here that doesn't fit in the other categories. Just don't spam.
wnndy

Post by wnndy » Mar 31st, '07, 21:24

i can't really help u..but i think these two boys are from dbsk ..
i'm not too sure

sachin

Post by sachin » Mar 31st, '07, 21:27

wnndy wrote:i can't really help u..but i think these two boys are from dbsk ..
i'm not too sure
what does dbsk mean?

wnndy

Post by wnndy » Mar 31st, '07, 21:31

it's a boyband group

try to google it :p.. u probably can find something about it

jocutus

Post by jocutus » Mar 31st, '07, 21:47

You might want to have a look at this post with interesting links ...
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_46615.htm

sachin

Post by sachin » Apr 1st, '07, 08:44

THX :thumright:

outcast

Post by outcast » Apr 1st, '07, 08:58

Hiii there, it's definitely the guys from boy band, called " DBSK", that picture from their show, DBSK SHOW, in title called "dangerous love", if u want 2 download the episode, I have a link but the quality is not that much.
[img]http://www.pingbook.com/picdb/news/dbsk ... -small.jpg[/img]

here u r the link 2 download the episode.
http://s6.quicksharing.com/v/8643924/Da ... _.wmv.html

sachin

Post by sachin » Apr 1st, '07, 12:12

thank you very very much!! Im so happy ...i must cry.. :cry:

xiah1fan

Re: can someone help me? please!

Post by xiah1fan » Apr 1st, '07, 12:29

sachin wrote:hey everybody..ehm i have a problem...can someone help me...who know this two boys.? please if someone know it tell me! :cry:
i must know it...i need the name and the tv show name..please..

[img]http://i10.tinypic.com/4i75n3r.gif[/img]
Omg How Cuttee :w00t: ...U didn't know who U-know and hero from TVXQ was....

sachin

Post by sachin » Apr 1st, '07, 12:31

do you like them too? ^^

xiah1fan

Post by xiah1fan » Apr 1st, '07, 16:28

Omg Ur joking...I love them.....
[img]http://i16.tinypic.com/4byanv5.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n250 ... 85/450.jpg[/img]
But i like junsu and yunho the most....(Junsu = Xiah....Yunho = U-know)
[img]http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g181/ ... 1802e4.gif[/img]
That's U-know and Xiah

But I like Hero Too An Micky......Okey and Changmin
[img]http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e132/ ... 143889.gif[/img]
Thats Xiah and Hero

sachin

Post by sachin » Apr 1st, '07, 16:36

o...key i see :D
i love jae joong i love him he is so cute :wub:
and sexy :w00t:

[img]http://i11.tinypic.com/30vexro.jpg[/img]

xiah1fan

Post by xiah1fan » Apr 3rd, '07, 16:06

Owww!!...So u really know who TVXQ is........i thougth it was the first time u saw them...??.....Maybe Sounds Crazy......But at least True.....

DIAMONDBACK

Need the (english) name of a chinese/hongkong tv-show

Post by DIAMONDBACK » Apr 18th, '07, 21:11

I'm searching for a tv-show. The main character in this show is called "Fat Tina" (fey tine), which is her nickname. Shes working with fashion. And one guy in the show, is really annoyed by her presence. There is no doubt that she hate her. What's the english name for this show? Thx for answer!

katostar

Post by katostar » Apr 18th, '07, 21:28

The TVB drama is called "To Grow With Love".

theedqueen

Post by theedqueen » Apr 19th, '07, 07:20

I don't know if anybody would know this but, it's worth a try

So I watched this drama a long time ago when I was either in kindergarten or first grade with my mom, so it had to be at least 12+ years ago. Also, it was dubbed in vietnamese, so there's no way I'd know what language it was originally in. I'm pretty sure it's mainland China at least.

The story is set in ancient China, and it begins with this woman who lives in this palace (or just a wealthy household, I'm not sure >_<) and for whatever reason, she has to give up her baby, a little girl. In order to recognize her, she brands her with this little flower (like cattle branding, not a tatoo) on her shoulder. Somehow she sends her off, I don't know in what manner she did, but the little girl is picked up by this man (or a couple, I don't know if he had a wife and then she died later on or what not). So the little baby grows up with the man, but lives a poor life. As an older woman/teenage girl(?) she and her father are at this restaurant or something and some sort of trouble starts up and this guy comes and helps them (I'm not actually sure about this, something along these lines happened though. This moment is probably at least 20% accurate). I'm pretty sure the girl has a love hate relationship with the dude, but eventually they fall in love. He helps her and her father fix up some house or shop or something. There was this one moment I remember clearly, he was helping her with something and she gives him a handkerchief and walks away and he looks all smitten and stuff, they were crouching down too if that helps ^^;

I think there was this one scene where they make love (or about to?) and he sees the flower brand on her shoulder and asks what it is, but she doesn't know. The thing about the guy is, if I remember correctly is that he is from the same household as her mother. Some time later, something happens and the girl ends up working as a servant at his house. He ends up getting engaged to another girl and the main girl ends up having to be her servant. There was this one scene I remember where she has to read to her and has to hold a candle, so when she's done she's got all this wax all over her hands. Somewhere along the way her mother discovers her and they have this reunion and I think they had this one scene where they lie in bed together talking about stuff.

*****DON'T READ THE REST IF YOU DON'T WANT SPOILERS******

At the end I think the lead guy gets incriminated for something with his father and is about to receive the death punishment for that, but in the end they set him free (I think his fiance, who has turned nice at this point, helped him out). He then runs to find the lead girl, but the lead girl thinks he's gonna be killed, and since she can't live w/o him she kills herself. So when he finds her, she's hanging from a beam. The end =(

I don't normally like sad dramas, but since I watched this as a kid I really want to see it again. If any of you know what I'm talking about it'd be much appreciated :D

noadetti

Post by noadetti » Apr 22nd, '07, 09:00

I've been wanting to know the name of this drama for ages...

It is an HK drama which aired in Late 2005 to early 2006 on Pearl, in the same time slot as 'Always Ready' (which was on TVB).

(Spoilers, etc)

The plot ran to high melodrama. I remember, distinctly, that the leading female character was played by Michelle Yip. Her character finds out that she's actually the daughter of a telephone company mogul (or something) after she breaks up with her boyfriend (who is obsessed with her), and she starts dating a new guy, who is actually her brother. Her ex ends up killing her brother, and she and him begin to engage in a battle of wills to uh, overrule the telephone company.

Her ex-boyfriend turns out to be a crazy (who is also, unfortunately, crazily obsessed with her). When her father confronts him (the boyfriend) about the murder of his son, the ex ends up trying (and failing) to kill the father. The father falls into a coma... stuff happens... the father gets better, justice is served, ex turns into a vegetable...

Does this sound familiar at all?

Thanks in advance! :)

cindai

Post by cindai » Apr 22nd, '07, 11:41

Hey theedqueen, I know the name of that drama. the title is PLUM BLOSSOM BIRTHMARK. I don't know about the chinese name but the actor and actress is Ma Jing Tao and Vivian Chen. It was on aired at my country when I was 15 years old in 1998. Here some info about the vcd. http://sensasian.com/view/product.cgi/E ... birthmark/

theedqueen

Post by theedqueen » Apr 22nd, '07, 18:51

thanks so much cindai!

vis

Post by vis » Apr 27th, '07, 21:41

Hey!

I might be writing this in the wrong thread ^^;;; I remember one that was about how to dl chinese/chinese-dubbed drama? Can't fnd it now though.... used to be sticky I think.

Anyway I was wondering if anyone knows the chinese name of the korean drama Resurrection? I love it and I think my mom would enjoy it a lot, but she's only familiar with chinese... anyone who knows? I'm thinking of trying to dl it from btchina, but I need that name ^^;;;

Micci

Post by Micci » Apr 30th, '07, 23:39

this has been bothering me for quite awhile. I came to America in 2000 and I saw this drama, i believe, before i came. So that places the drama around that time. Ok here it is:

1. The plot:
It is about this guy in the ancent chinese times (kung-fu, all that) and this wealthy girl. The girl's parents want her to marry so they hold a kung-fu contest to see who is the strongest. Anyways, it ends up with her fighting that guy (the main character). I dont remember much but i remember that the girl is pretty snobby and stubborn. They don't get along that well, but in the end they end up as a couple (big surprise). Also, during the drama, the two get close to being a couple but things happen and stuff.

2. I saw it in Taiwan but maybe be also in mainland China
3. Ancient times
4. It should be produced around 2000, plus/minus couple years

I watched the drama when i was a little kid, and it holds a lot of memories for me. So please help, thank you!

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » May 1st, '07, 02:59

hi vis, i think this is the thread you're looking for: http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_15308.htm

it's a sticky in the main chinese entertainment forum. :-)

sour_pickles

Post by sour_pickles » May 4th, '07, 03:33

noadetti wrote:(Spoilers, etc)

The plot ran to high melodrama. I remember, distinctly, that the leading female character was played by Michelle Yip. Her character finds out that she's actually the daughter of a telephone company mogul (or something) after she breaks up with her boyfriend (who is obsessed with her), and she starts dating a new guy, who is actually her brother. Her ex ends up killing her brother, and she and him begin to engage in a battle of wills to uh, overrule the telephone company.

Her ex-boyfriend turns out to be a crazy (who is also, unfortunately, crazily obsessed with her). When her father confronts him (the boyfriend) about the murder of his son, the ex ends up trying (and failing) to kill the father. The father falls into a coma... stuff happens... the father gets better, justice is served, ex turns into a vegetable...
that description sounds like "central affairs". other than michelle yip, it stars patrick tse and pinky cheung.

chiakisama

Post by chiakisama » May 4th, '07, 03:36

It also sounds like a hundred other dramas :)

gunrunforfun

What are the names of the two series that I am thinking of?

Post by gunrunforfun » May 15th, '07, 10:00

I can't believe I'm posting here at 3 in the morning - right before a final exam too! - but it's driving me crazy! There originally was just one series, but then it caused me to remember a bit of a second one... help me before I suddenly "recall" another series! -__-

Series No. 1
1) I saw it a few years ago, and am certain that it is post-2000; fairly certain it is post 2002.
2) The logo title for the series has "18" in it (no, I know for certain it isn't Sweet 18 because the plot doesn't match at all)
3) A few things that stand out for me:
a) Even though the title is something translated like, [something something] 18th year, we end not seeing the main character's 18th year at all
b) Near the end of the series the main character (a senior high school girl) ends up waiting on a busy street with a sign/picture of a guy who left (don't remember why) that she is trying to find
c) The guy is somewhat older than the female. I think he is a teacher (school? music? I don't remember)
d) Somehow, there is a hilltop cafe involved as an important location. What is special about the cafe is that it was formerly a bus or train car. It overlooks the city. A few times we see it at night. The guy might run the cafe as a part time thing?
e) At the very last episode (the one where we find out that the girl's 18th year has been skipped over because she has been waiting there that long and apparently there's nothing else in her life), the guy and the girl run into each other

Series No. 2
I remember the plot - sort of - for this one... it may have simply been dubbed in Chinese.
1) Rich businessman's son is engaged to high society woman
2) Guy is carjacked, gets knocked out and has amnesia; carjacker dies soon after in fiery crash; father thinks son is dead
3) Guy is taken in by old man who runs a bed and breakfast/inn, falls in love with daughter
4) Guy somehow gets hit, knocked out again, remembers past BUT has amnesia about what recently happened
5) [I forget the rest. Sorry .__. ]

So yeah, like I said...help, please?

Lil85

To the rescue...

Post by Lil85 » May 15th, '07, 11:39

I think I can give some piece of mind... 'cause the plot of the second series sounds familiar to me... I can't help you with the first one though...

The plot of the second series reminds me of two series actually: the Chinese series "Prince turns into a Frog" and the Korean series "Save the Last Dance for Me"...

But the series in which the carjacking and crash takes place is the series called "Save the Last Dance for Me" ...

Hope I have helped you...and good luck with your final exams ^-^

VisionsPast

Post by VisionsPast » May 18th, '07, 03:09

I'm looking for a Period Piece (Wu Xia?) drama/comedy. I believe it's made in Mainland China, however you know how chinese people love to dub everything so I'm no too positive. I first watched it when my parents borrowed it from friends maybe about 4-6 years ago. I enjoyed it back then, and I hope to watch it again.

Here's the plot as I remember:

"The Empress (that or a concubine) wanted to secure her favor with the Emperor by giving birth to a son, however it turned out to be a girl. Around the same time, a female relative (I think) had given birth to a son. The empress had the two children switched. However, not wanting to let go of her daughter, she bit the baby's arm to leave a mark so she can find her later. She intended to have her daughter marry the son whom she stole. The relative, bitter about losing her son, ordered the nanny/serving girl to leave the baby girl at the doors of a brothel. The nanny/serving girl was reluctant but did it anyway, she bit the baby's other arm leaving another mark. Years pass and the girl, our main character, grows up in the brothel. She has a knack for pranks and maintained a certain innocence despite her home settings.

She somehow meets and falls in love with the crown prince, who was the baby that she was switched with at birth. The story goes on with much complications... and at the end she finally meets and is recognized by her birth mother (the Empress) due to the bite marks and everyone lives happily ever after."

As I remember the crown prince didn't have very good looking teeth (understatement), although they showed him brushing his teeth at one point. :P

I hope someone knows the title! Thanks :salut:

Narutokun123

Who is she?

Post by Narutokun123 » May 18th, '07, 12:08

does someone knows who she is?

Néa Vanille
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Néa Vanille » May 18th, '07, 12:20

Rinoa from Final Fantasy VIII.

Narutokun123

Post by Narutokun123 » May 18th, '07, 12:54

Néa Vanille wrote:Rinoa from Final Fantasy VIII.
versteh ich nicht wieso Final Fantasy 8 ???

dont get it

Néa Vanille
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Néa Vanille » May 18th, '07, 13:10

That was a joke. :lol I just think she looks like Rinoa.

TIticamara

Post by TIticamara » May 18th, '07, 13:10

My conjecture is Hebe. She is one of the member of the famous Taiwan girl group SHE.

skachild

Post by skachild » May 18th, '07, 13:27

TIticamara wrote:My conjecture is Hebe. She is one of the member of the famous Taiwan girl group SHE.
Yup.. she is hebe.

http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_24969.htm

:mrgreen:

airskape

Post by airskape » May 18th, '07, 15:05

ahh beaten
she is definitely hebe. recognised her straight away

Narutokun123

Who is this?

Post by Narutokun123 » May 19th, '07, 14:13

who is this?

narutaru
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by narutaru » May 19th, '07, 14:23

You know it's kind of boring if you just keep posting random pics of people and asking who they are.

Lil85

@VisionsPast

Post by Lil85 » May 27th, '07, 11:31

The drama sounds like something I saw a few years back too... I enjoyed it very much, eventhough my chinese was not good then :)

Take a look here, I think this is the series you are referring too:
http://wiki.d-addicts.com/The_Switch

Hope you will find it and enjoy watching it again!

Puppet Princess

Re: What are the names of the two series that I am thinking

Post by Puppet Princess » May 27th, '07, 16:03

gunrunforfun wrote: Series No. 1
1) I saw it a few years ago, and am certain that it is post-2000; fairly certain it is post 2002.
2) The logo title for the series has "18" in it (no, I know for certain it isn't Sweet 18 because the plot doesn't match at all)
3) A few things that stand out for me:
a) Even though the title is something translated like, [something something] 18th year, we end not seeing the main character's 18th year at all
b) Near the end of the series the main character (a senior high school girl) ends up waiting on a busy street with a sign/picture of a guy who left (don't remember why) that she is trying to find
c) The guy is somewhat older than the female. I think he is a teacher (school? music? I don't remember)
d) Somehow, there is a hilltop cafe involved as an important location. What is special about the cafe is that it was formerly a bus or train car. It overlooks the city. A few times we see it at night. The guy might run the cafe as a part time thing?
e) At the very last episode (the one where we find out that the girl's 18th year has been skipped over because she has been waiting there that long and apparently there's nothing else in her life), the guy and the girl run into each other
This one may be True Love 18. Tough I'm not 100% confident about that, you may try checking it. http://wiki.d-addicts.com/True_Love_18

seashello

I'm sorry I love you

Post by seashello » May 28th, '07, 20:53

Have you guys ever thought about a part 2 of this movie? The ending didn't tell a specific part where as, did Min Hyuk really died? Did Eun Chae really killed herself? Did Min Hyuk's real mother found out the truth about her son she thought was dead? What will happen? I though there was a chance to have a part two on this movie made in 2004.

Have you guys seen this movie? If so, should this drame movie have another conitning part?
Attachments
This was a very sad and unique love that the characters have in this drama.  Since the ending was hard to tell, I think there should be a part 2
This was a very sad and unique love that the characters have in this drama. Since the ending was hard to tell, I think there should be a part 2
im sorry i love you.jpg (153.26 KiB) Viewed 8751 times

xcursed_uchihax

Who is this?!

Post by xcursed_uchihax » Jun 7th, '07, 21:03

Gah, I can't find out who this boy is anywhere, and I luve him~! He's so beautiful! Can anyone help me?

Image (alt+p)
[/img]

Rasckita

Post by Rasckita » Jun 7th, '07, 21:06

that's Yamashita Tomohisa also known as Yamapi :wub:
he's so cute neh?

shosef

Post by shosef » Jun 7th, '07, 21:06

Yamashita Tomohisa is his name also known as Yamapi....

Rasckita

Post by Rasckita » Jun 7th, '07, 21:09

in that pic he was young...here's a more recent pic:
Attachments
I love this pic!
I love this pic!
yamapi650tk5.jpg (56.49 KiB) Viewed 8716 times

xcursed_uchihax

Post by xcursed_uchihax » Jun 7th, '07, 21:12

Yay!! Yush, he very cute. Thank you sooo much~!

foofeh

Post by foofeh » Jun 7th, '07, 21:15

His thread is here, if you ever feel like talking about him. :lol

hillz33

Post by hillz33 » Jun 7th, '07, 21:17

hha yampai ^^*
absolutely goergeous ne?! haha

=]
Last edited by hillz33 on Jun 10th, '07, 00:33, edited 1 time in total.

ruisu

Who is this?

Post by ruisu » Jun 8th, '07, 22:36

誰ですか?

何で!?

ap0stat3

Post by ap0stat3 » Jun 8th, '07, 23:02

:lol i have no idea who that is, but man... she looks cute with that finger :lol

amrayu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by amrayu » Jun 8th, '07, 23:18

It's Kago Ai from Morning Musume.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ai_Kago

The finger is photoshopped... I think... :blink

ruisu

Post by ruisu » Jun 8th, '07, 23:21

aw man, i was hoping it'd be a drama, but thanks. yeah now that you mention it...it does look kinda bent.

phramc

Post by phramc » Jun 9th, '07, 03:21

definately photo-shopped but she does kind of have a kick ass look in that picture.

runpup

Post by runpup » Jun 9th, '07, 16:35

amrayu wrote:It's Kago Ai from Morning Musume.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ai_Kago

The finger is photoshopped... I think... :blink
Nope....it's Ogura Yuko!

ruisu

Post by ruisu » Jun 9th, '07, 23:38

Kago or Ogura, I can't tell...but they both have interesting wiki's. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuko_Ogura

8thSin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by 8thSin » Jun 10th, '07, 00:11

It is DEFINITELY Kago Ai.

And yes, I have seen that pic before somewhere. There was no hand in that picture XD
It's really convincing though :lol

ruisu

Post by ruisu » Jun 10th, '07, 00:13

Lol..I know :lol I'm considering making it my avatar, if that's allowed.

runpup

Post by runpup » Jun 10th, '07, 07:02

8thSin wrote:It is DEFINITELY Kago Ai.

And yes, I have seen that pic before somewhere. There was no hand in that picture XD
It's really convincing though :lol
You need to get your eyes checked...it's ogura...
Last edited by runpup on Jun 10th, '07, 16:43, edited 1 time in total.

hani_and_kuroba

Post by hani_and_kuroba » Jun 10th, '07, 07:24

my vote is also on kago ai ..

ruisu

Post by ruisu » Jun 10th, '07, 12:27

yeah, you know what...on the place where i got it from it's called "kagobanner.jpg"

ichiball

High School comedy/drama

Post by ichiball » Jun 12th, '07, 16:44

I'm hoping for some help although my details are kinda vague...

I remember seeing this in 2003/2004 on cable in Los Angeles. I don't know if that's the original air date or not, but I remember that when this drama ended My MVP Valentine began.

It was about a bunch of high school students and their teachers. The cast seemed to rotate and evolve. I started watching maybe mid-way though the season and by the end it had a few different people and some of the original people weren't there anymore. The story wandered around a bit and it just showed typical high school issues but gave them a comedic twist at times. I do remember something about a new student coming in and the girls all swooning after him. Dancing. Yeah, there was some choreographed dancing too...like boy band style.

I remember the theme song was a Chinese version of Asereje (by Las Ketchup). Here's a link to how the song sounds on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XubVpeq4E20

Does this ring a bell for anyone? Any help would be greatly appreciated. I searched on the wiki through the TW dramas and nothing seems familiar.

Thanks!

Xiah's_Babe

Post by Xiah's_Babe » Jun 14th, '07, 19:32

Ok, I've made a few posts about it before and nobody's been able to help me but now I have pictures and music. Ok, first off, I know there's another movie or drama by this name, but I'm looking for this PARTICULAR drama. It's called Young Justice Bao that was dubbed in Hmong (that's how I know about it). It's an Ancient type of drama. The plot is that Bao is a young man who's not much into education but is a wise, just person who is very into martial arts and so on. He's the main character but there's other little stories entwined into the main storyline. Two daughters of General Li Wenye are trying to send a letter or note to the King who has his own troubles with trying to become Emperor when his mother (not real mother) steps down. Then there's another story of an old begger who doesn't know/ remember who he is but is very skilled in martial arts. And there's also these two brothers who were adopted by a nobleman and were raised to be assasins and they're next mission is to kill the two daughters and find Gen. Li Wenye who is actually being kidnapped and held on a secret island by his former girlfriend who's hair has gone white from waiting forever for him.

Anything else? Um... here's the picture, if it doesn't help I'll scan more... Hmong people can't really photoshop.

The song... my brother's recording it right now. The main reason I want to find this drama is because, well my parents finished it and borrowed the last parts to my uncle and they lost it and I never got to finish it, so I'm quite mad, and my brothers want to find the OST.

The song will come later on. My brother is still recording clips of the songs he wants.

If anybody can help that would be amazing!
Last edited by Xiah's_Babe on Jun 14th, '07, 23:12, edited 1 time in total.

gixo
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gixo » Jun 14th, '07, 19:38

@Xiah's_Babe
since you already know the name of the drama you want I think you should post in the other forum to ask for the torrent. torrent forumJust post the same information as you did here, so it's easier to find the right drama and eventually someone can help you.

sisxyooj

Does anyone know the title of this chinese tvb/drama/movie?

Post by sisxyooj » Jun 14th, '07, 20:58

I saw the opening of it with sound. I'll post the sound recording after I finish recording. But here's the screencap from the opening theme. I wanted to know the title so badly.

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

I hope there's enough picture to figure out. Sound coming soon[/img]
Last edited by sisxyooj on Jun 14th, '07, 21:04, edited 1 time in total.

sisxyooj

Does anyone know the title of this chinese?

Post by sisxyooj » Jun 14th, '07, 21:02

I need the title for this chinese preview I saw. I have the screencap of it. I hope I can find the title.

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

I know that the screencaps are bad, but please help me.

Xiah's_Babe

Post by Xiah's_Babe » Jun 14th, '07, 23:11

Thank you gixo!! I could do that right now! But I don't use Torrent. So I wouldn't be able to download it anyways... Is there or could there be a better way to request for it? I know, this is getting very difficult, believe me.

gixo
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gixo » Jun 14th, '07, 23:33

Xiah's_Babe wrote:Thank you gixo!! I could do that right now! But I don't use Torrent. So I wouldn't be able to download it anyways... Is there or could there be a better way to request for it? I know, this is getting very difficult, believe me.
hmm... you don't use torrents? :scratch: Some sides offer direct dl links but I doubt that they offer the drama you want. Either way you learn how to use torrents (and since this is a torrent side we have nice FAQ who'll explain you how to use it) or you have to actully buy it again. Requesting it here is a "NO NO". First off all any kind of requests isn't allowed and second of all this is a torrent side, so if someone actually reacts to your plea s/he'll probably do it via torrent.

Xiah's_Babe

Post by Xiah's_Babe » Jun 15th, '07, 02:32

^ Ok thanks, I'll try anyways. Thanks again!

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » Jun 15th, '07, 03:16

@sisxyooj: the first series is Cooking Master Boy (中華小當家) with Peter Ho. if you can get a screencap of the title for the second one, i can try to read it for you.

Dreamfall

Who is that guy?

Post by Dreamfall » Jun 21st, '07, 13:55

This is special thread for the unknown guys.
I have problem...I like one guy from a comercial on Georgaphic Chanel for TRAVEL 2 KOREA ...He apears at the and saying name of the company...don't know...I'm not much into Korean stuff...
So...anyone know him?
He is too cute to be missed and I think he might be actor or singer at least.... :wub:

arabian

Post by arabian » Jun 21st, '07, 15:09

At least post a pix..

wuff

Post by wuff » Jun 21st, '07, 15:42

it is so exciting!!! i don't know this mentioned anchor, but i am very excitied, because i am very curious, who might it be... :D :lol ... spooky 8)

Dreamfall

Post by Dreamfall » Jun 21st, '07, 21:29

Currently I don't have pic coz it is comercial on TV ya know.But I'll dig up something...

bakki

Post by bakki » Jun 21st, '07, 21:34

Yay /me curious too!!

give us more hints plz :P

masoud

Post by masoud » Jun 22nd, '07, 01:29

okiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

masoud

Post by masoud » Jun 22nd, '07, 01:29

masoud

Post by masoud » Jun 22nd, '07, 01:31

nnt

Wondering what drama this is?

Post by nnt » Jun 22nd, '07, 19:48

Hey, im not sure if this is the right place to ask about this but ill just do it! Sorry if I have done anything wrong! But heres the question.

What drama is this:
The name of it at youtube is "Ping Pang" but im not sure if it is for real because ive been looking everywhere to see this drama but I cant find anything. Im not chinese so hard for me to understand :P
Anyone know its name or where I can get it please tell me. BTW this drama seems it was made in 2000-2003. Not very new, but still I can't find it anywhere on the net. If it was avaible on sale with sub I would even buy it :P hehe anyways thanks in advance!!