How do u store ur DRAMAS :)!

Discuss about anything here that doesn't fit in the other categories. Just don't spam.
Goong:)

How do u store ur DRAMAS :)!

Post by Goong:) » Jan 17th, '07, 02:46

how do you guys store your dramas???? when you have dramas that are like 16gigs in size where do you put theM>???

i was thinking dvds but then i can't play them on certain dvd players :).
the hard drive is good for a short while, but my hd is not big enough only 200gig.

any tips or tricks please share ty ty... :))

dragon35fire90

Post by dragon35fire90 » Jan 17th, '07, 03:01

Sadly enough, I delete them.

minorinhu

Post by minorinhu » Jan 17th, '07, 03:10

yeah.. I watch and delete them too -.-

Fleet

Post by Fleet » Jan 17th, '07, 03:13

I asked my brother for an external harddrive so I store them in a little black notebook ^^. Should get one, you should :thumleft:

littlepotsticker

Post by littlepotsticker » Jan 17th, '07, 03:15

I store mine on dvds and play them back on a divx dvd player! It's wonderful to pull out all the old stuff and watch it again! Gotta be careful and pick a good one... I got one that allows me to burn avi's and srt files on one disc and watched them soft subbed! :P

8thSin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by 8thSin » Jan 17th, '07, 03:32

Watch and delete. If it's good, I used to burn them on CD, but recently got DVD burner, so store in dual layer DVDs. I don't watch dorama on TV anyway, just store them as avi, and watch on my computer.

I need to convert CDs into DVDs... I have piles of them, but only maybe 40 or 50 DVD's worth. But maybe I should wait for BluRay, so it's only 5 DVDs XD

gummonster

Post by gummonster » Jan 17th, '07, 03:36

I store min in my hard drive. it's only 180 gig. When it's full i delete some of them. I keep the ones that i most like

Post by Goong:) » Jan 17th, '07, 03:38

WHAAAAT!!!! hahha i thought you would keep them for future viewings. like when friends are over and wat not.

i was thinking DVD's are the best data dvds

omoiyou

Post by omoiyou » Jan 17th, '07, 03:46

i have 8 external ones i buy new ones when it runs out. and i think its finally about time that that disc storage made an improvement, but right now bluray and hd-dvd burner/players are too expensive.
Last edited by omoiyou on Jan 17th, '07, 03:53, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Goong:) » Jan 17th, '07, 03:49

8!!!!!!!!!! :shocked: :shocked: javascript:emoticon(':shocked:')
Shocked

wow how many total gigs is that!

groink

Post by groink » Jan 17th, '07, 03:53

I store AVIs onto DVD-ISO formatted media. MPEG-2s are stored on DVD-UDF. Some of my discs are DVD-video (i.e. playable on a regular DVD player) that I've mastered and given out to friends. Right now, I have twelve drawers of 100 DVD discs each, so it comes out to 5.4TB of dramas ((100 discs*4.5GB)*12 drawers).

--- groink

cutekid

Post by cutekid » Jan 17th, '07, 03:55

i think so too. new technologies are quite expensive at first. just give it a few years like a year or two prices will go down eventually. i myself don't download dramas. i just hate the waiting time. sometimes it can take forever to download the whole series. :lol i think its just a waste of time. so what i do is i just watch it online from youtube or other similar website. if i like the series then i might thik of buying it later when i have the money.

outcast

Post by outcast » Jan 17th, '07, 04:00

I bought an output hard disk especially for my downloads, when they r finished I convert them into DVDs , then delete them from computer, I always make sure 2 make enough free space in every hard disk, I can't imagine a hard disk with no free space!!!
Last edited by outcast on Jan 17th, '07, 04:04, edited 1 time in total.

groink

Post by groink » Jan 17th, '07, 04:00

cutekid wrote:i myself don't download dramas. i just hate the waiting time. sometimes it can take forever to download the whole series. :lol i think its just a waste of time.
Funny you mention this... Here's my old banner I used to use here:

[img]http://www.groinkcaps.com/jdrama/images ... ne_p2p.jpg[/img]

--- groink

outcast

Post by outcast » Jan 17th, '07, 04:01

I can't make any of my hard disk full of dramas!!!
Last edited by outcast on Jan 17th, '07, 04:03, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Goong:) » Jan 17th, '07, 04:02

yea i used to do that.!! but since my aunt got me this super kool LG (KOREAN) dvd burner i ditched youtube and went to dowloading. i go to silentregrets.com alot. i love that site. but their full house downloads are bad quality ewww.

nak

Post by nak » Jan 17th, '07, 04:04

I use a program called "TMPGenc Xpress" to convert the avi filesinto MPEG's.
Then i use a DVD authoring program like "TMPGenc DVD Author" to make it a single DVD file, then use a burning prog like "Nero" to burn it onto my DVD and watch it on my DVD player....

Yes, it is time consuming but atleast you can store it as a DVD watchable on most players and PC's.
My HD is 40GB, not large to handle many video files, so i purchased a 300GB external HD to temporarily store those files.

Note: You can store around 6 episodes of normal sized dramas (as released on D-addicts) onto a single DVD-/+R (4.7GB..? i think it was) which only takes 2 DVD to fit a whole drama serie. However, the quality will be a little better than VCD's.
If you want to put DVD quality, you'd be thinking around 2 episodes on one DVD which would obviously take about 6 DVD's in total for one drama series....
Ofcourse, if you have a dual burner and dual layer DVD's, it may be possible to fit the whole drama onto one DVD....(dual layer DVD's are too expensive for me so i havn't tried it despite having a dual layer burner^^)

Anyways, "if" you need help, PM me since i probably won't be following this thread :P
(and please don't ask me to upload the progs....you should make the efforts to find a copy on the internet somewhere (or from P2P like torrent) or buy them^^
Last edited by nak on Jan 17th, '07, 04:10, edited 2 times in total.

Geisha

Post by Geisha » Jan 17th, '07, 04:04

i have a 200gb external hard drive and i thought i'd be enough, but now i'm currently making dvd out of all the series..... lots of time involved... but since i'm able to watch them on my tv, now i can force my boyfriend to watch them with me :D

this is how it looks now.........

[img]http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j79/6 ... titled.jpg[/img]

Pao

outcast

Post by outcast » Jan 17th, '07, 04:08

Geisha,OMG, how u can sleep at night???
I'm so freaking afraid 2 my PC!!!
I only downloadind two dramas and few movies then delete them, then start new ones, how brave u r, I can't do that at all!!!!

melonyhappy

Post by melonyhappy » Jan 17th, '07, 04:09

Burn them as avis.. that's roughly 6 ep/dvd (i usually watch kdramas). I just like keeping them... My dvd player supports avi and srt files so it's fine if i feel like watching them on the tv too.

My internal's only 70GB :(.. but I have 2 external HD.. :P one 500 and the other around 200 GB
Last edited by melonyhappy on Jan 17th, '07, 04:11, edited 1 time in total.

cutepiekiss

Post by cutepiekiss » Jan 17th, '07, 04:09

I burn and convert to vcd format. But, some of them I burn and leave it as .avi format. None of them I store in my computer. :-)

outcast

Post by outcast » Jan 17th, '07, 04:12

melonyhappy and cutepiekiss, I guess most of u guys using the same thing, which is a best way 2 store ur downloads.

mhaellix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by mhaellix » Jan 17th, '07, 04:18

I have 3 external hard drives

500gb - doramas
300gb - Jpop related (ha, mostly JE related)
200gb - anime

And plus my internal harddrive

I also have about 200 burnt data DVD's and about 200CD's, but I'm re-downloading some shows that I burnt on the cds and converting them to DVDs.

But that's after 3 years of watching. Can't wait till blu-ray becomes cheaper.

I guess I just don't have the heart to delete something I've worked hard to download.

Post by Goong:) » Jan 17th, '07, 04:20

i envy your goong and goong S how long did it take you to download theM>? is the quality from silentregrets.com the same as the one on d-addicts.com torrent?

skachild

Post by skachild » Jan 17th, '07, 04:26

mhaellix wrote:I have 3 external hard drives

500gb - doramas
200gb - anime

wow.... :blink :blink

i only got 2 HD which have 40Gb & 80 Gb.... :sweat:

Fleet

Post by Fleet » Jan 17th, '07, 05:58

mhaellix wrote:I have 3 external hard drives

500gb - doramas
200gb - anime

I also have about 200 burnt data DVD's and about 200CD's, but I'm re-downloading some shows that I burnt on the cds and converting them to DVDs.

But that's after 3 years of watching. Can't wait till blu-ray becomes cheaper.

I guess I just don't have the heart to delete something I've worked hard to download.
HOLY!!! OMG!! LuCKY!!!! I only have a 250gb ex Hard Drive. :[ Doh..

xethereal

Post by xethereal » Jan 17th, '07, 06:06

I just store them all on a 120 gb external drive... which is running out of room. There's a 250 gb & a 500 gb one around the house somewhere, but they're not mine to use T____T

kobe23

Post by kobe23 » Jan 17th, '07, 12:51

I just burn them straight onto DVD...most of them play perfectly fine on a standalone DivX player. Only problem is the subtitles don't turn out very well, and you kinda have to squint to read them. I also have a lot of incomplete dramas on my HD which, for some reason I started downloading several episodes but never felt like watching them.....

dmaechan
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by dmaechan » Jan 17th, '07, 13:03

I used to delete them after watching too...but since buying a DVD burner..I've been storing them on DVD's... I can only use it as a data DVD tho... unless i could find DVD-9's...then I can see them on TV instead of just on my laptop ^^;;

kizuna

Post by kizuna » Jan 17th, '07, 13:13

i delete bad doramas...good ones i burn on dvd, now double-layer dvd....but in a few days i will buy a new extern hard drive (mostly for graphic stuff and video editing)

:salut:

Riroi

Post by Riroi » Jan 17th, '07, 13:34

I've got over 600GB dorama series on external HDD, over 200 GB anime series on my pc, over 500GB anime series on dvd and around 25GB of JPOP & KPOP on my laptop.

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

a_inuyasha_z

Post by a_inuyasha_z » Jan 17th, '07, 13:37

Mainly watch them and delete them.............sometime I burn them on disc to watch on my flat screen tv................Ever since we got that TV my mom have been nagging me to burn all my movies and series on dvd so we can watch them together [well, of course I translate the series for them.....thanks god for Fansub...i can translate it with english sub] Only thing that suck about this it require lots of time to encode english sub to hardsub then making title menu then burning it on DVD.............well, of course at the request of my mom. I manage to still have about 60gb left out of a 180gb hard drive......well more like 140gb cause the other 40gb was used for music and schoolworks......and still in the progress of burning to DVD.

auroragb

Post by auroragb » Jan 17th, '07, 16:05

groink wrote:
cutekid wrote:i myself don't download dramas. i just hate the waiting time. sometimes it can take forever to download the whole series. :lol i think its just a waste of time.
Funny you mention this... Here's my old banner I used to use here:
--- groink
:lol that's a great one!

I burn them off to DVD and pretty much forget them. I'm poorly organized. But every half year or so, I try to organize them a bit ...

But based on my purchases, I should have 2000+ DVD-Rs and it's roughly 1/3 anime (shrinking), 1/3 H!P and jpop, and 1/4 drama (and growing).

I'm thinking that I should also start to replace my VCD jDrama collection with DVD's. I might just toss my VCD cDramas, they were mostly crap anyways.

My advice is to burn them on DVD-R's and buy a player that supports avi's, they're pretty common and competitively priced. From 50 for the low end and 200 for the Oppo

leoyen

Post by leoyen » Jan 18th, '07, 20:14

I download it and save it on CDs, so i can re watch them

drkazndragon

Post by drkazndragon » Jan 20th, '07, 23:22

burn them to dvd for remote viewing.
i save them all on my sata back plane equipped with 500g,400g, and 250g drives.

iamurvillain

Post by iamurvillain » Jan 20th, '07, 23:28

i burn EVERYTHING onto dvds or cds for later viewing...we just got hdtv's, so now i can plug in mai laptop and watch them on a big screen! it's pretty dang kool! :D

mun78

Post by mun78 » Jan 20th, '07, 23:29

8thSin wrote:Watch and delete. If it's good, I used to burn them on CD, but recently got DVD burner, so store in dual layer DVDs. I don't watch dorama on TV anyway, just store them as avi, and watch on my computer.

I need to convert CDs into DVDs... I have piles of them, but only maybe 40 or 50 DVD's worth. But maybe I should wait for BluRay, so it's only 5 DVDs XD

it's like watching television, you watch it, and you never see it again, so i watch them, and after a while, i delete them. If only their DVDs were subbed in english, instead of in only chinese and korean, i would go buy them.

to 8thSin: How do you convert CDs to DVDs. You use a certain program don't you?

8thSin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by 8thSin » Jan 21st, '07, 00:37

mun78 wrote: to 8thSin: How do you convert CDs to DVDs. You use a certain program don't you?
I have no idea, I haven't start converting yet XD

I don't burn VCDs, I only watch in computer, so I store AVI files as data CD. I would think I would import all the files into the hard disc and then just burn them into DVD.

groink

Post by groink » Jan 21st, '07, 00:52

8thSin wrote:
mun78 wrote: to 8thSin: How do you convert CDs to DVDs. You use a certain program don't you?
I have no idea, I haven't start converting yet XD

I don't burn VCDs, I only watch in computer, so I store AVI files as data CD. I would think I would import all the files into the hard disc and then just burn them into DVD.
There are a few ways to convert VCDs/SVCDs to DVDs. One way would be to extract the DAT files out of the CDs, patch them to be MPEG compliant using VCDGear, and then burn them to DVD-ISO discs and play them like they were AVI files. Another way would be to turn the VCDs and SVCDs to DVD-video discs using DVDPatcher and the instructions I've included in the software:

http://www.groinkcaps.com/daddicts/DVDP ... groink.rar

--- groink

Post by Goong:) » Jan 22nd, '07, 07:42

I think the best method is to burn Single Layer DVDs since its about 12cents a GB.
i can't wait till the Double layers become mass produced in volume so they can actually get cheaper.

btw its hard to find an AVI dvd player? anyone got a site or anything?

mazerius1st

Post by mazerius1st » Jan 22nd, '07, 08:09

Riroi wrote:I've got over 600GB dorama series on external HDD, over 200 GB anime series on my pc, over 500GB anime series on dvd and around 25GB of JPOP & KPOP on my laptop.

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
I would love to ckeck your collection.

I store my j/k-dramas in an external 320GB hard disk and when the disk is almost full I burn them in DVDs. :D
Also have another 250GB internal hard disk for anime, music and movies :lol

20centuryboy

Post by 20centuryboy » Jan 22nd, '07, 08:36

I'm the third one in the line with the funny hat and the sheepskin coat.

I store on DVDs

Aen

Post by Aen » Jan 22nd, '07, 20:14

I keep all of them on my 400 GB hard drive, and I'm almost out of space now. I've been trying to burn off some to DVD and clear up space, but I'm too lazy so I might just get a bigger hard drive.

arabian

Post by arabian » Jan 22nd, '07, 20:18

i don't store any drama at all cuz after i watch it i delete it..

HaJoSa

Post by HaJoSa » Jan 22nd, '07, 20:28

I burn them on CD or DVD

to watch them again ... when i have time :)

Néa Vanille
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Néa Vanille » Jan 22nd, '07, 20:30

It would break my heart to just delete the dramas I spent a long time downloading. Therefore, I burn them on DVD, lend them to friends, use them for trading etc...

I have about 60 to 70 Korean dramas stored on DVD. I never counted my Japanese dramas, but there should be just as many, if not more. So I probably have around 300 or so DVDs... and that's in addition to my 400 GB HD that's always full. :whistling:

Eziya Minamoto

Post by Eziya Minamoto » Jan 23rd, '07, 03:03

I watch and delete, and if I really like it, I put it on CD...I really want a DVD burner though.

kobe23

Post by kobe23 » Jan 23rd, '07, 07:44

Néa Vanille wrote:So I probably have around 300 or so DVDs...:
I think for you, it's not how you store your drama's, but how you store your DVD's :unsure:

Love Angel

Post by Love Angel » Jan 23rd, '07, 13:00

Néa Vanille wrote:It would break my heart to just delete the dramas I spent a long time downloading
yeah me too ...so I save them on an external HD..I have 2..one with 120 GB and the other with 100 GB..when I run out of space I'll buy a third one :sweat:

Alpedra

Post by Alpedra » Jan 23rd, '07, 13:11

I burn it on DVD and watch it on my living room or bedroom dvd player (which also plays divx files)

feedmeister

Post by feedmeister » Jan 23rd, '07, 14:35

I guess how you store you doramas has a lot to do with how you play them. I used to burn to playable DVDs and then watch on a player but that was too time consuming so I cut out the middle-man, the DVD player. I connected my PC to my TV so I can play the files from my hard drive or the disks I archive them on.

The only thing I didn't like about the set up at first was that I didn't have a remote control. That was easy enough to fix with a USB wireless handheld mouse (basically the same gadget many people use when doing a presentation from a pc). I found one for just under 30 bucks and since I already had the cables to connect the TV and PC, this was all it cost me to set things up. In this way I've been able to play my drama files on my TV without having to move my lazy butt from the couch.

I have another configuration in mind but I'm waiting until after I move to set it up. My TV is getting old but I'm not going to replace it with another TV. I'm going to get one of those projectors for the computer and I reccomend the same for anyone considering a big screen TV. Projectors are available with a regular video input so you can run TV through it as well and the size of the screen will be as big as the wall space you project onto.

For those with a lower budget that aren't very tech savvy, you might already have everything you need to try this. If you already have a laptop (that came with s-video and audio cables) and a TV (with s-video input) just plug one into the other and go. Both are pretty common but it just doesn't occur to many people that they can connect the two. Pretty convenient for those living in dorms.

cebusnacker

Post by cebusnacker » Jan 23rd, '07, 14:38

yup I am a watcher and deleter too. But I am thinking about just getting a second hard drive. cuz mine rite now is only 80 GB and thats how much storage my ipod has and I thought that was a little sad :( lol i might also get a third hardrive lol for like music alone or sumthing :alcoholic: haha i am addicted to space muahahahaa

Cub

Post by Cub » Jan 23rd, '07, 15:26

I watch and delete.

Unless I really REALLY love the drama, I'll keep it on my Harddisk, like Goong.

I should really buy a DVDRW though... :glare:

Néa Vanille
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Néa Vanille » Jan 23rd, '07, 16:39

kobe23 wrote:
Néa Vanille wrote:So I probably have around 300 or so DVDs...:
I think for you, it's not how you store your drama's, but how you store your DVD's :unsure:
Easy. They seat on a shelf and I can admire them all day. :lol Actually, I think I haven't even watched 1/3rd of all my dramas... I am more addicted to collecting and downloading than watching. Asian dramas are worse than Pokemon...

auroragb

Post by auroragb » Jan 23rd, '07, 18:24

cebusnacker wrote:yup I am a watcher and deleter too. But I am thinking about just getting a second hard drive. cuz mine rite now is only 80 GB and thats how much storage my ipod has and I thought that was a little sad :( lol i might also get a third hardrive lol for like music alone or sumthing :alcoholic: haha i am addicted to space muahahahaa
You might want to look into the new HDD coming out from Hitachi, it's a one terabyte HDD. Not that expensive at $400 retail (40cents / GB!) which actually makes it cheaper than many DVD-DL's!

marienella_m

Post by marienella_m » Jan 23rd, '07, 19:01

we have the same habit, Nea Vanille! im more addicted in downloading and collecting dramas than actually watching them! :D this winter dorama season is the exception, im now watching 5 series! on the topic, i used to have vcds and sadly most of the cds have deteriorated. :cry: i ended up redownloading the series, and now i burn them in high quality dvdrs like taiyo yuden, benq and verbatim. as of now, i have 500dvds(including the backups), and i have stored them in dry boxes to avoid the degradation of the dvds.

thtlam

Post by thtlam » Jan 23rd, '07, 19:41

me too marienella_m and Nea Vanille I'm more addicting to downloading and burning them than actually watching them...my sister and I have burn out so many DVDs but we haven't watched them...

I usually burn the dramas into DVD's using Nero... i really like the program it could burn almost anything

Aurafilla

Post by Aurafilla » Jan 23rd, '07, 19:41

I dont delete my dramas!! I store them in my 3 HDs..They'll full now.. I just ordered a 500GB HD..should arrive any day now!! Woot! Woot! Actually Im downloading deprived cos my HDs are full! Have no heart to burn them.. besides it works out cheaper to buy HD rather than DVDs..and last longer too~Easier to transfer.. I hate the waiting it I want to burn cds/dvds~

kobe23

Post by kobe23 » Jan 23rd, '07, 21:26

lol so many people with the same habit! I too, download drama's without watching them because sometimes I lose interest just from skimming through the first few episodes - like Goong for eg. I have no intention of watching it, but have downloaded the entire series :crazy:

Annessa

Post by Annessa » Jan 23rd, '07, 21:37

i have a couple external hard drives... so far, i just save them there after i finish watching an entire drama. i have over 500 GB worth of kdramas and variety shows (x-man, star golden bell, ya shim man man, etc.). also, i store the ones i like on dvd to pass onto my parents or friends.

oh, btw... i do buy many kdrama dvds. i have a collection of at least 50 titles so far, maybe more since i haven't actually counted. i don't buy as many as i used to, but i will buy a drama that i really enjoyed. i prefer to buy the actual Korean versions instead of YA Entertainment's (yesasia) because they include extra features/specials. i know YA can't always get the extra features due to licensing issues, so it's not really their fault.

rabbit0900

Post by rabbit0900 » Jan 23rd, '07, 22:04

I can't get uit over my heart to delete them, so I store them on external hd's

At the moment I have 2.7 terrabyte of drama's and anime on my hd's. It's getting a bit embarassing, but I don't want to delete so I'm stuck with it. 8)
I once though of writing them to dvd, but with this amount of data there is just no beginning. I just buy a new hd when my current disks a full.

Phearsome

Post by Phearsome » Jan 26th, '07, 08:46

Yea I burn all mine, I have like over 20 spindles or cd in my rooms, But i was thinking of just buying HDs and store them in there. But have been to lazy to go and buy one haha.
I don't like burning em anymore takes a while and it might get corrupted.

right now i have 400g on my computer and only 3 gigs free haha.
too much crap. Oh and theres always a problem with having too muich media to watch i always find myself spending a crapload of time thinking and deciding on what to wtach haha.

onoturtle
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by onoturtle » Jan 26th, '07, 09:08

I store my drama temporarily on my HDD and then burn them as is on DVD-Rs. I don't want to spend the time for conversions. But I don't like watching things on my computer monitor, so went I out to buy my HDTV I made sure it had a DVI port. That way my TV becomes a second monitor to my computer and I can watch my shows directly from my computer on a beautiful widescreen HDTV.

The bad thing about this is that now my video files that weren't HQ but looked good on a standard-def TV look like garbage now... lol

Natsu-chan

Post by Natsu-chan » Jan 26th, '07, 09:32

Sugoi! And I was the one thinking I was the most obsessive person when it comes to dramas :P
I download them on an external drive 189GB and burn dramas on DVDs, but I keep some dramas even after burning them on DVDs if I find myself attached to them (like Nodame which I've been watching all the time). I find myself lazy when it comes to making DVDs but I have to do it anyway because I like to share my drama with my friends (& I don't delete them until my friends bring back the DVDs). They take a LOT of time to download so I don't understand people who just delete dramas :(

Trondog

Post by Trondog » Jan 27th, '07, 17:44

I have 2 500 gb external hdds that hold all my dramas, anime, music, and other assorted media....It works well

BeerChan

Post by BeerChan » Jan 27th, '07, 18:02

I just burn the Avi's to cd. I'm not smart enough to know how to make into dvds. T__T

howzitboy

Post by howzitboy » Jan 27th, '07, 18:10

i just burn em off on dvds. at $22 bux per 100 its wayyy cheap. then i put it on my external hard drive till i check to make sure the dvd works perfectly, then i delete it. oo, i also make a second copy and give to my pal so he has my second back up. yeah i worry alot......

mcmaster

Post by mcmaster » Jan 29th, '07, 01:53

1.25 Terabytes of HDD space for DRAMA GOODNESS (somespace reserved for other cool things like movies/anime/manga) And when it fill up, have a 5 hour straight dumping fest onto DVD-Rs

kawaiineemei

Post by kawaiineemei » Jan 29th, '07, 02:13

u know what i do?

my computer has a tendency to crash with an overload of dLs so I have to delete them.

...but not until I saved them onto DVDRs. There is no way I'm just going to delete hours of waiting!

I have more anime than dramas at the moments.
and seems more like I've watched more dramas than dLd them too.

I've been thinkn of another way of storing these lovelys and .. an external harddrive sounds pretty great to me. Just .. need to save up for that. heh heh

mcmaster

Post by mcmaster » Jan 29th, '07, 02:21

kawaiineemei wrote: I have more anime than dramas at the moments.
and seems more like I've watched more dramas than dLd them too.
Ya same here. My torrents are going night and day yet with work and school, Ive got a growing stack of DVDs of awesome drama and anime i havent watched yet. soo much Ive had to create and organized spreadsheet of everything just to keep track of it all

"waiting to be laughed at" :P

Oguri_Shun_fan

Post by Oguri_Shun_fan » Jan 29th, '07, 02:24

I burn all my Dramas and anime to dvds then delete them off my hd

QueenOfRice

Post by QueenOfRice » Jan 29th, '07, 02:29

i usually delete them, but if i really like the drama i burn them to a dvd (i dont mind watching on a tiny computer screen) :p

J1N

Post by J1N » Jan 29th, '07, 02:33

if i like them a lot, i save them (same for anime and other stuff). otherwise, i just delete them xD

droozy

Post by droozy » Jan 29th, '07, 03:10

i loved to store them .. 3 external hdd already full.. so now thinking of a way to store them in the dvd .. but dun know how ....

Post by Goong:) » Feb 1st, '07, 07:15

i recently ripped my goong dramas on a dvd on the regular avi format. and it skipped in one section...im scared now to put my dramas on dvds for the risk of it being all skippy like. im using top a-grade quality sony d-21. i unno? maybe i should burn it @ slower speeds?