Ugly celebrities

Discuss about anything here that doesn't fit in the other categories. Just don't spam.
ackirom

Post by ackirom » Jul 29th, '08, 11:45

crocus wrote:as above... i come to defend...

1st, takki he is not ugly! i agree with above also about his smile... people don't call him kami kami prince for nothing!

2nd, takki NEVER do any plastic surgery... whoever said that definitely never saw him 13 yrs ago like i did and he/she definitely never saw him in person nowadays like i did! his old pictures never gave him justice!!! if he did a plastic surgery, don't you think he will repair his nose 1st?
I just saw this post on d-addicts which disputes that :lol I totally would've been mislead had u not brought it to my attention to review.

I'm sorry crocus :P You're right, he is awfuly cute. :-)

crocus

Post by crocus » Jul 29th, '08, 12:26

ackirom... i know lots of people mislead by that picture... it's ok if people say he is unattractive as beauty lies on the eyes of the beholder, beauty will always be subjective... but when it comes to takki, i will be sort of annoyed if people say he went for a plastic surgery as he was growing up (and now growing old) in front of me...

he was so damn popular when he was a junior leader, for the juniors popularity sake, he debuted latter than his peers. with his popularity at that time he supposed to debut before arashi but he was so popular that johnny-san wanted him to debut solo but he kept fighting about to debut as a group... and the fight really took a lot of his time and fame... but it's ok if he's not that popular now, he's still a very respectable person in japan... with our age, respect is more important than popularity...

even if people don't find him attractive, it's ok... his heart is attractive enough for me... i don't need to say more as it is very personal but thank you so much ackirom for your lovely post above... it sort of make my day today... :wub:

timbits

Post by timbits » Jul 29th, '08, 12:45

xiah1fan wrote:I will change this a bit..

Omoh!:blink ....i first saw the three first..i was like okay....and then I see Gong Yoo??....ahhh...Are u joking...His the hottest guy ever,!!,,,,,,But any ways ....the less girls that like him ....the bigger chance i got with him.....
Bothers u?....Gong Yoo is Smoooking hot just as his characters!!....But but....i agree when it comes to rain at least....He aint hot!.....=)...but
thats Ur taste....too poor!!
:-)

Those guys are hot....I dont know about the last one but he looks good in the pic...=)
but the 2 first are Hooot.... Gong Yoo and Empty house!!
Me being a guy might have something to do with it but i just don't see why people think they look good. It bothers me a bit but not enough to make me not watch the drama. It's just that when all the girls in the movie or drama are going crazy for their characters, I'm like - are they really that attractive or am i just blind?

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Jul 30th, '08, 06:08

someone gave me a link to this thread and i was laughing my ass out reading all your comments. the judging and the defending fiasco. haha...

*Sahansah* im really impressed how you stir a crowd from your topics!

back on the game...

i hate kamenashi kazuya. (I really had to get this out of my system and post it at the right thread! sankyu admins for allowing to continue this.)
i don't get why they love him so much when his chin is so long, his eyes are not proportioned, his nose is too big and he is too lanky like a skeleton walking out of a closet. him being in gokusen3 and Nobuta was a really big surprise for me.

SSpiegel

Post by SSpiegel » Jul 30th, '08, 20:20

There's been so much talk about Yamapi, so I started to wonder why I don't find him attractive. I can totally see why some people like him, but then I realized: he has zero charisma. I think looks are nothing if you have no personality.

Somebody posted a list of pics that had Lee Sun Guyn among them, and I agree, he's not very handsome. But he has one of the greatest smiles I've ever seen and he just oozes charisma.

lomsie

Post by lomsie » Apr 3rd, '09, 04:41

I think it somewhat depends on what you're seeing these people act in (excluding paparazzi photos). For instance, Oguri Shun looks really good in HYD and Crows: Zero, but bad in other things. I find Nino from Arashi terribly skinny and unattractive in Stand Up!! and not so alluring in Ryusei no Kizuna. But then, in Letters from Iwo Jima, that boy is HOT.

Now, for my dirt:

Gackt: Total fug. Creeps me the f*ck out, tranny much?
Ito Hideaki : It was quite right for him to be cast in Umizaru. He is quite the "zaru"
Shingo Katori: He's got such a balloon face. I don't わかる.
Becky: I don't think she would creep me out as much if she got better roles. Every drama I've seen her in, she's always a really silly character and interjecting English where is doesn't need to be. Her agency needs to start working harder for her!

(on a side note: did anyone see the last episode of Stand Up!!, when everyone is having a barbecue on the beach? What is going on with the fake face they plastered on Becky?!)

Kaga Mariko : I don't think she's ugly, but what the hell is up with her eyebrows?

As for Yamapi, I'm in a love/hate state of mind. He really sucks, a lot, but he does have his gems.

Néa Vanille
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Néa Vanille » Apr 3rd, '09, 11:53

SSpiegel wrote:There's been so much talk about Yamapi, so I started to wonder why I don't find him attractive. I can totally see why some people like him, but then I realized: he has zero charisma. I think looks are nothing if you have no personality.

Somebody posted a list of pics that had Lee Sun Guyn among them, and I agree, he's not very handsome. But he has one of the greatest smiles I've ever seen and he just oozes charisma.
I agree with this post. Sometimes, attractiveness is so much more than just good looks. I find both Oguri Shun and Yamapi a bit wooden, which makes them less attractive than they are - people like Lee Sun Gyun and Um Tae-Woong (who was also posted here), though, just have a certain something. They are good actors, they carry themselves well, they have charismatic smiles, etc. They're sexy in their own way. :-)

tisa

Post by tisa » Apr 3rd, '09, 13:04

I'd say Lee Sun Gyun doesn't have the perfect looks but i really liked him in My sweet city because he had an interesting character and for the entire time i wished the female lead would end up with him, but what i'm saying now is only based on his dramas since i don't know him personally. Unfortunately Um Tae-Woong hasn't managed to impress me all that much yet but you never now.
I can't believe someone doesn't like Gact. Well he may actually really be gay but he still doesn't look like one and besides he is one of the best Japanese singers at least for me.

nell123

Post by nell123 » Apr 3rd, '09, 20:40

I don't really think that the celebrities on my list are ugly but I consider them really unattractive .
1. Bae Yong Jun. I don't know why so many women find this man handsome. It's an absolute mystery to me. I can't think of a single thing about him that is appealing.
2. Gackt. I really like his songs and his voice but his face is :crazy:
3. Kame. Too skinny.
4. Fan Bing Bing. She reminds me of this CM
5. Kangta and JYP. Really unattractive faces.
6. Go Ah Ra and Han Chae Young. In Korea these women are considered very beautiful because of their small faces. But their faces are so small that they seem really disproportional.

kuro570

Post by kuro570 » Apr 3rd, '09, 21:05

For me its this Sakai Masato guy... I think it was the Koori no hana when I first noticed this guy playing as Yonekura Ryoko's husband. Just something about this guys lips, like his mouth just looks like theres something wrong to me ><
As for actresses I really can't think of any as of yet.

tkah

Post by tkah » Apr 3rd, '09, 21:16

Don't shoot me people - just my personal preference. Also, these are not in any particular order....

#1 Eita
#2 Ohno Satoshi
#3 Masahiro Nakai
#4 Akanishi Jin
#5 Ariel Lin
#6 Kim Joon
#7 Horikita Maki
#8 Ueno Juri

mysticwater
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by mysticwater » Apr 3rd, '09, 21:18

i love it when people agree with me

Kamenashi Kazuya aka TurtleFace = fugliest celbrity ever

proof

GAG!!! :pale:

bmwracer

Re: Ugly celebrities

Post by bmwracer » Apr 3rd, '09, 21:26

Amazing that the mods would allow such a spiteful thread to go on for this long. :scratch:

kuro570

Post by kuro570 » Apr 3rd, '09, 21:36

bmwracer wrote:Amazing that the mods would allow such a spiteful thread to go on for this long. :scratch:
Haven't you noticed that a couple of mods added to this thread as well? Its all good in fun since we get to share our opinions about beauty lol

Asami Yuhka

Post by Asami Yuhka » Apr 3rd, '09, 22:16

lolz, so fun here :P
well, most of jceleb will probably won`t like me anymore, but hey, those are my presonal thoughts, ne?
1. Kame
2. Nagasawa Masami
3. Keiko Kitagawa
4. Matsu Jun
5. Oguri Shun
6. Matsuda SHota
7. Ueda Tatsuya
8. Aragaki Yui

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » Apr 4th, '09, 05:25

kuro570 wrote:
bmwracer wrote:Amazing that the mods would allow such a spiteful thread to go on for this long. :scratch:
Haven't you noticed that a couple of mods added to this thread as well?
That doesn't make it right.

Ivanavi

Post by Ivanavi » Apr 4th, '09, 06:06

For me it's
Fukuda Kyoko, Otoha, Maya Miki and Nakajima Tomoko. Sometimes Shaku Yumiko when she's all over the screen

Peace!

Lemme add ITO ATSUSHI. How dare they pair him up with Misaki?!

tkah

Post by tkah » Apr 4th, '09, 06:22

another one I don't really think is good looking although his acting is good. Sato Ryuta. Looks aren't everything. Really, we don't know the true personalities of any of these people. We don't like them based on our visual preferences and what we have seen in the media. Maybe we would think differently if we knew their true personalities.

Néa Vanille
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Néa Vanille » Apr 4th, '09, 20:23

bmwracer wrote:
kuro570 wrote:
Haven't you noticed that a couple of mods added to this thread as well?
That doesn't make it right.
LOL, come down from your moral high horse now. You're not stopping any of them from saying what they want, so you all you succeed in doing is aggravating yourself. Chillax.

Celebrities put themselves out there for the world to see and judge. Criticizing celebrities is different from criticizing ordinary people. They get paid an unholy amount of money for the world to see them, judge them, and either love them or make fun of them. They know this and they accepted this when they chose to become famous.

There is nothing wrong with bashing celebrities who chose to pursue fame themselves. Not in the least.

Issy

Post by Issy » Apr 5th, '09, 12:39

I really think this thread should be locked.
maybe, it meant for fun (even though i can't see how making fun of someone's look can be funny in anyway) but it brings nothing but tension and arguments.
we have to remember that every celeb that we think is not beautiful (i hate the term ugly) might be the most beautiful face in his/her fans mind.
after all, beauty is in the eye of the beholder and everyone is beautiful in their own unique way and nobody is perfect.
actors/actress popularity should be discussed in their way of acting/personality/works and ....but atleast not in how they look like. unfortunately the world today is more about image but eventually only talented people would be remembered no matter how they looked like.

Ochibi-san

Post by Ochibi-san » Apr 5th, '09, 13:11

Karate-ka wrote:Everyone has theire own view at beauty, my self i actualy like Nagasawa Masami.
I realy find it weird people sayin she looks old... I agree with Ella thoug she is not cute.

Inoue Mao? She is cute at some times
Horikita Maki, yeah sorry but i dont see or think her qualified as ugly. You see my taste goes to this kinda girls, if could marry one of those girl ill be the happiest man on earth.

As for the guys, all of them i find them not actractive , its maby because im straight? I do like them as artist i find Kame and Yamapi very cool guys aswell as Akanishi Jin.

But if i had to choose who i realy find ugly???

I think he got a arrogant face.

and Ella(dont bother to post a pic ther is plenty of them already).

There you have it my point of view. Others may like them others dont its still theirs or your opinion. This is how i think of them.
i swear it's not only an arrogant face but also en ugly face xD

and his acting in hana kimi japan was so uhm how do i put this... bad?!

i hated him right away not because he was the "enemy" but more of his looks :o
it's like he didn't fit with the other actors

nell123

Post by nell123 » Apr 5th, '09, 17:39

Issy wrote:I really think this thread should be locked.
maybe, it meant for fun (even though i can't see how making fun of someone's look can be funny in anyway) but it brings nothing but tension and arguments.
we have to remember that every celeb that we think is not beautiful (i hate the term ugly) might be the most beautiful face in his/her fans mind.
after all, beauty is in the eye of the beholder and everyone is beautiful in their own unique way and nobody is perfect.
actors/actress popularity should be discussed in their way of acting/personality/works and ....but atleast not in how they look like. unfortunately the world today is more about image but eventually only talented people would be remembered no matter how they looked like.
I disagree. As far as I know negative comments are not prohibited on D-Addicts. And as you can see this tread didn't cause any arguments. So there is no reason for it to be locked.
What I don't understand is why is it wrong to say your opinion on somebody's appearance? Why are we allowed to discuss talent or lack of it but not beauty? As Nea Vanille said celebrities put themselves in the spotlight to be judged. It is part of their job.

Issy

Post by Issy » Apr 5th, '09, 21:55

nell123 wrote:What I don't understand is why is it wrong to say your opinion on somebody's appearance? Why are we allowed to discuss talent or lack of it but not beauty? As Nea Vanille said celebrities put themselves in the spotlight to be judged. It is part of their job.
it is so simple to understand. it is because you are born with your appearance. if you are naturally born beautiful or not so, you have no control over. does this discussion make any difference about how others perceive that person?

it can be true in some cases with some celebs that put themselves out there to be judged and gain fame, but what about others that doing something they really like? if you liked to be an actor/singer or anyhting else from deepest of your heart, would you liked to be judged only on the basis of you looked like. it is even worst in place where those celebs might be so fortunate with good looks.

discussing talent or lack of it can be a constructive while no outcome can be achieved by discussing their appearance.

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » Apr 5th, '09, 22:18

Néa Vanille wrote:There is nothing wrong with bashing celebrities who chose to pursue fame themselves. Not in the least.
That is such BS... That mentality is typical of people who are jealous of their fame and wanna knock them down to make themselves feel better.

kuro570

Post by kuro570 » Apr 5th, '09, 22:21

@Issy regardless of what you say ppl do and will and will always judge you based on looks regardless of how you feel about, regardless how you feel you also know this is true from walking down the street or going shopping ppl will always notice your appearance and if there is something wrong with it many ppl would glare or what not but thats beside the point I've been blessed to look at least decent but I could really care less what ppl think of me (outside of work that is and girls that im interested in >.>) besides im pretty sure all those celebs if they feel themselves to be ugly they can always comfort themselves at night with the wads of cash in their hands besides I don't think anyone would hate on a celebs appearance just because they're jealous of them since we all have celebs we just adore and love so it wouldn't really make sense to judge one successful person and totally hate another for their success. Also being a star be a singer your judged on looks and ability to sing most of the time, writers are judged based on writing talent and such, models and actors/actresses are in the same boat except actors also have to act. Remember just because ppl find them to not be attractive doesn't mean they can't act, sing, write, dance, etc its just a personal opinion of what we as ppl think of beauty. ^.^

From that note heres Sakai Masato. The one thing is this mans lips, when he smiles its like his slim lips become even slimmer as if they were castrated from his face
Last edited by kuro570 on Apr 6th, '09, 22:56, edited 1 time in total.

rtamiya

Post by rtamiya » Apr 5th, '09, 23:17

tkah wrote:Don't shoot me people - just my personal preference. Also, these are not in any particular order....

#1 Eita
#2 Ohno Satoshi
#3 Masahiro Nakai
#4 Akanishi Jin
#5 Ariel Lin
#6 Kim Joon
#7 Horikita Maki
#8 Ueno Juri

Checking any one or two of the people that you've listed, it's painfully obvious that you're an idiot.

Granted, the people on this list are not the prettiest people in the world, but NONE of them even come close to any realm or conception of "ugly".
Please explain each choice and maybe try to redeem yourself.
Either that or post a picture of yourself up, and you better be insanely hot, or you have no right to such ridiculous, delusional standards of beauty.

Oh yeah, and *don't shoot me people*, cause I'm a p***y and my overinflated ego and opinions on the public internet won't hold up to any scrutiny/flaming.

SSpiegel

Post by SSpiegel » Apr 5th, '09, 23:48

kuro570 wrote:
From that note heres Sakai Masato. The one thing is this mans lips, when he smiles its like his slim lips become even slimmer as if they were castrated from his face
I think he always looks like he's eaten a lemon, so sour! I cringed thru Himitsu no Hanazono because of him.

Néa Vanille
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Néa Vanille » Apr 6th, '09, 22:48

bmwracer wrote:
Néa Vanille wrote:There is nothing wrong with bashing celebrities who chose to pursue fame themselves. Not in the least.
That is such BS... That mentality is typical of people who are jealous of their fame and wanna knock them down to make themselves feel better.
LOL, trust me, I lived in Korea for over a year and I had the chance to appear on TV several times. I was going to appear on a TV show called Minyeo dului Suda (미녀들의 수다) which is a talk show about foreign girls living in Korea.

Didn't do it. Why?

Because I realize that by going on TV and putting yourself out there you become a public domain to some degree. People are going to talk about you and you should be fully aware of this and decide whether you can stomach/tolerate this or not.

Like someone else pointed out already, actors make money off of their looks. Oh, of course, we also judge them by their acting ability, but let's be honest here - how many ugly people do you see starring as the main roles in any given movie? XD It's because looking good is a part of their job. We judge authors for their ability to write, baker for their ability to bake bread, models for their looks and actors (who we do look at for hours on end on TV!) by both their looks and their acting talent.

They know this and they chose this. It's a cross people who become actors must bear.

kuro570

Post by kuro570 » Apr 6th, '09, 23:32

Néa Vanille you should've gone for it so we could brag about you :cry:

Néa Vanille
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Néa Vanille » Apr 6th, '09, 23:35

Ah, I'm too much of a private person to go on TV, really. I also just knew that people would be talking about how I was chubby if I did it, so I really didn't feel like it.

I'm going back to Korea some time this year, maybe I'll go for it then. I just want to feel completely confident in my appearance before I do.

...it was bad enough that everyone in Korea mistook me for Jamilla when I had black hair (some Uzbekistani girl on that show). XD

tkah

Post by tkah » Apr 15th, '09, 22:52

What does Ugly celebrity really mean? I don't see it as strictly appearance. I see it as a personality issue, An acting issue, A personal preference. It's all a matter of perception of different people. Someone that is not very attractive can be very attractive because they have a great personality and are very intelligent. Or even not intelligent but lovable. Someone attractive acts really well in a drama can be ugly because of a bad character they play. We all see things differently. For the posts before me. Don't feel discouraged!. Overweight, skinny, happy, angry, smart, not as smart. FIGHTING!!!!

Anyamaranth

Post by Anyamaranth » Apr 16th, '09, 11:41

The most ugliest girl I've seen in a drama/live action is.... Koizumi Risa's big sister in Lovely Complex ! yuk
But please stop saying that people like Oguri Shun are ugly... Well, I don't think he's exceptionnally handsome (I prefer Yamapi and Mizushima Hiro!) but he's not ugly at all! oO

aravind

Post by aravind » Apr 16th, '09, 12:36

You all have provided extensive details of the Ugliest , I have never seen an ugly list. Great work d-addicts

sanjelly

Post by sanjelly » Apr 17th, '09, 13:31

Heh, I went through all the pages on this thread, and I'm quite surprised so many people think Oguri and Yamapi are ugly. Oguri looked hot in HYD but a little weird in Hana Kimi. I can see why people think he looks ugly but..I think it's that place between his nose and mouth that makes him look weird? :P Yamapi, he's hot, I understand the baby face thing though.

Seems a lot of people hatin' on Kamenashi xD He's not thaaaaat ugly, ok well, I see where you guys are coming from, but sometimes he can be quite good looking.

Now, who I think is ugly..

1. Matsumoto Jun, I don't even need to explain xD Something is WRONG with his mouth, he looked OKAY in Gokusen, but completely freak in HYD.

2. Tsuyoshi Abe (One of the F4 guys in HYD) He looks really old..like when he smiles, it's kaboooooom wrinkles! He's just..ugh

3. Yoochun from DBSK, he is just PLAIN UGLY, no matter what hairstyle he has, he's just ugly ugly ugly.

4. Mizushima HIro, hmm he looked weird in Hana Kimi, alrightttttttt in Zettai Kareshi, pretty hot in Mei-chan no Shitsuji, but overall..I find him ugly, something about his eyes, can't believe he's getting married to ayaka o:

Will add more when I think of it :D

Call me harsh but just throwing in my two cents.

zizzle_stick

ugly celebrity

Post by zizzle_stick » Apr 17th, '09, 13:44

i really hate MATSUMOTO JUN!!! he thinks he's super special cuz Johnny called on him to join their prestigious group instead of auditioning for it... but he's not special at all! and he's definitely not good looking.

other je's like yamapi, toma, nino, and ohno are definitely more talented than him! and way HOTTER, for that matter! :P

lolz. haha. :mrgreen:
[/img]

Issy

Post by Issy » Apr 17th, '09, 13:57

sanjelly wrote:Heh, I went through all the pages on this thread, and I'm quite surprised so many people think Oguri and Yamapi are ugly. Oguri looked hot in HYD but a little weird in Hana Kimi. I can see why people think he looks ugly but..I think it's that place between his nose and mouth that makes him look weird? :P Yamapi, he's hot, I understand the baby face thing though.

Seems a lot of people hatin' on Kamenashi xD He's not thaaaaat ugly, ok well, I see where you guys are coming from, but sometimes he can be quite good looking.

Now, who I think is ugly..

1. Matsumoto Jun, I don't even need to explain xD Something is WRONG with his mouth, he looked OKAY in Gokusen, but completely freak in HYD.

2. Tsuyoshi Abe (One of the F4 guys in HYD) He looks really old..like when he smiles, it's kaboooooom wrinkles! He's just..ugh

3. Yoochun from DBSK, he is just PLAIN UGLY, no matter what hairstyle he has, he's just ugly ugly ugly.

4. Mizushima HIro, hmm he looked weird in Hana Kimi, alrightttttttt in Zettai Kareshi, pretty hot in Mei-chan no Shitsuji, but overall..I find him ugly, something about his eyes, can't believe he's getting married to ayaka o:

Will add more when I think of it :D

Call me harsh but just throwing in my two cents.
ok, i know that is beauty in the eye of beholder but surley you can't call these two faces "Ugly" .
although they kind of look like eachother in some angles. the only word that comes to my mind is BEAUTIFUL

zizzle_stick

Post by zizzle_stick » Apr 17th, '09, 14:03

liveitup wrote:
YES. agreed, how can Pi be considered ugly?
Kame is not so attractive.
In Nobuta, i was pissed cause everyone loved Shuuji and i was like, "BUT AKIRA IS SO MUCH HOTTER"
As for Masami, yes, she is rather annoying.
In Dragon zakura and prodai she was irritating and ugly.
But at times she can be pretty.
In Last Friends i think she is really beautiful.
Thats what i think.
i HAD to post something to defend my favorites (actually only one, PI)
some of you guys are being rather mean, yes? geebus.
i totally agree with you about yamapi! he soo does NOT look retarded.

and with kame too.. the whole time i was watching Nobuta, i just cannot figure out for the life of me why kame was the leading man there while akira's way more interesting!

but with nagasawa masami... i actually liked her in dragon zakura and didn't in last friends. haha. :mrgreen:

Endexus

Post by Endexus » Apr 17th, '09, 20:29

Wow, most of these people are actually not ugly. lmao, what's left, saying miura haruma is ugly? not that im his biggest fan but that face is so near to perfection if you ask me :P

kuro570

Post by kuro570 » Apr 17th, '09, 21:21

Endexus wrote:Wow, most of these people are actually not ugly. lmao, what's left, saying miura haruma is ugly? not that im his biggest fan but that face is so near to perfection if you ask me :P
The thing is its all about opinion like for me back when Britany Spears first showed up on the music scene everyone thought she was hawt, I thought she was overrated compared to the woman who played Scully on X files. Another example is there is a huge craze about blond haired girls, I for one don't like blond instead I think black hair suit most girls and so on and blah blah blah.

It's just opinion so roll with it no reason to get defensive. lol
On a final note sometimes characters don't appear good looking depending on the roles they play and the clothes and style they have as well like that smart kid in GTO who was also in IWGP, to me in GTO he looked like a wimpy little nerd but in IWGP he looked kool and bad ass.

toomanydramas

Post by toomanydramas » Apr 17th, '09, 22:08

whaaaaaatt.
so many people think yamapi is ugly! D:
hahaha. but he makes me squeal.

and how come all of these celebrities are all japanese?
there are some ugly TW people out there too!

Lee Wei
Mike He (omg, don't kill me for this one)
Michael Zhang (the designer guy in Prince+Princess 2)
Wilbur Pan (how come people call him Handsome Pan? i don't get it.)

and i also think Kim Hyun Joong isn't as "cute" as people say he is...i just don't see it.

also a side note, hehe: KIM BUM IS THE CUTEST THING IN THE WORLD. :wub:

gingetsu

Post by gingetsu » Apr 24th, '09, 04:00

peace folks :wink:
this is just my personal opinion and I dont even say any of these guys is ugly. I just cant stand their faces...

Ayase Haruka..... (Ms. Fish-Mouth and Cow-Eyes)
Eita..... (Mr. Ape-Ears)
Kimura Takuya..... (non-charisma and superficial, cant understand the hype)

and worst of all... Kitamura Kazuki
I cant even put my finger on it, but every time I see him, I feel the urge to scratch me all over... *shudder*

please, dont kill me :P

Endroine

Post by Endroine » May 6th, '09, 13:21

*kills gingetsu*
About Eita. YOURE SO RIGHT XD but he is cute..
Kitamura Kazuki
yeh he is kind of ugly. But not when they show a flashback of when hes still in school in Akihabara@Deep XD

UGLY:
Abe Tsuyoshi!!!!!!!!!

zhmogeliukas

Post by zhmogeliukas » May 21st, '09, 19:07

Omg I can't believe my eyes.There are a lot of nice/cute/pretty ppl here named as ugly O_o''
jun?
shun?
hiro?

O_o''

-------------

anyway ontoppic

ugly/not pretty
Jerry Yan
but in meteor garden he looked ok

Maysn
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Maysn » May 21st, '09, 19:55

@ toomanydramas:

I don't know many TW actors, but why Mike He??? He's so cute!! Totally loved him in Devil Beside You and Why Why Love! ^^

@ Endroine:

Oh yes, I agree with Abe Tsuyoshi! He really is ugly...

londonsoul

Post by londonsoul » May 21st, '09, 20:52

THANK YOU :D I was feeling a little down. reading these posts give me a good laugh. Kimura Takuya is not ulgy JUST over rated.
To be honest I've not seen any ulgy looking actors.
[u]UGLY[/u]
1.so awful as to cause fear or dread
2. offensive to the sight: HIDEOUS
3. unpleasing to any sense
4. morally objectionable: REPULSIVE

yoko0201

Post by yoko0201 » May 29th, '09, 21:07

Anyamaranth wrote:The most ugliest girl I've seen in a drama/live action is.... Koizumi Risa's big sister in Lovely Complex ! yuk
But please stop saying that people like Oguri Shun are ugly... Well, I don't think he's exceptionnally handsome (I prefer Yamapi and Mizushima Hiro!) but he's not ugly at all! oO

You mean 山崎静代 (Yamasaki Shizuyo)?

And, I am NOT agreeing with your assessment. Ugly, for me, would mean the inner person, rather than external looks.

febrie

Post by febrie » May 29th, '09, 21:43

KATTUN

I think, they all ugly

Ender's Girl

Post by Ender's Girl » Jun 15th, '09, 08:46

This thread is SO funny. You'd would never get away with something like this over at Soompi, LOLZZZZ :rofl:

I used to think all J-actors were pretty fugly--which is why I steered clear of J-Entertainment all this time while riding the Hallyu Wave.

Then I watched HanaDan, and suddenly... all the fugliness evaporated! Where did it all go??? I still don't think MatsuJun or Oguri Shun are gorgeous or anything, but they really do grow on you, and there's something about GOOD ACTING that makes you believe in the character and look beyond what's just skin-deep. So after HanaDan I was like, hmmm... mebbe I should give these Jdoramas a try, after all...

KIMURA TAKUYA :sweat:

For years I used to think Kimura was nothing but this funny-looking J-actor -- all toothy grin, pointy ears and cartoonish eyes. He rather reminded me of a cross between an oversized elf AND a woodland creature (one of Bambi's friends, perhaps?). The fried, wiry hair (unlike any other!) was the clincher, the indubitable nail that sealed the coffin shut. So I promptly wrote him off as "OVERHYPED!!!" and IDOL FAIL!!! (His SMAP buddies looked even more unsightly, borderline grotesque actually.)

Then two months ago I chanced upon a DVD of Pride. Watched it. Watched it again. And the rest, well, is history.

And those other SMAP dudes... ain't so bad-looking, after all. :whistling:

Now I'm on a Jdorama roll!!!! Have not watched a single K-drama for a loooooong time, LOL. XD

heartxx218

Post by heartxx218 » Jun 15th, '09, 09:25

WU CHUN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cussing:

lol not trying to start anything with his fan girls, but dude, hes UGLY. and i also think he has NO TALENT, he cant sing for ****, and i hate the way he acts! ughhh

BundyOMG

Holy ****

Post by BundyOMG » Jun 17th, '09, 08:36

I reckon Zac Efron is like HELL UGLY - screwed up down syndrome boy that had plastic surgery to make his eyes look like the one from paris hilton ... and his chubby body and his lack of sense in fashion just pulls him down to the very bottom...(just look at the stuff that he wears - pile of dog shi*)

AND YES i agree KAMENASHI KAZUYA - holy **** ... he is F*ing UGLY... so ugly - he beats michael jackson -- K.O !

infundibuliform

Post by infundibuliform » Jun 21st, '09, 23:25

lilswtangel wrote: Moriuchi Takahiro (ex-NEWS member) overshadowed the entire group in terms of ugliness. No offense to fans of the "9th member" of News.
OMG I lol'd reading that. "overhadows the entire group in terms of ugliness." I'm a NEWS fangirl, but Koyama always reminded me of a monkey with his orange hair. With dark brown or black, he's kind a cute, though.

Kamenashi Kazuya looks like an ugly woman. Walking skeleton in Nobuta. He has one fanbase I simply do not understand.

And the entire KATTUN (Jin's jaw.... but the one that replaced Uchi in Ganbatte Ikimasshoi is cute) aren't very attractive. I don't get that fanbase either. Plus, their music SUCKS.

spiral_flare

Post by spiral_flare » Jul 1st, '09, 17:33

Here's my list of ugly celebrities:

Wu Chun
*cringe* Every time I saw him in hana kimi (taiwanese version), I would HATE his face. He looks so old yet he has a baby face at the same time. And it's so small and long....I can't explain it. he has the weirdest cheeks and the smallest mouth. UGH

Cyndi Wang
She looks like a monkey and I HATE the way she acts, she's so annoying on top of being ugly which makes it 10 times worse. Can't sing, no talent, and she can make blind children cry with that face. And she has a huge mouth.

Angela Zhang
I don't think I need to say anything about this one, the picture speaks for itself.

Nishikido Ryo
OMG EEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW, I never understood why girls think he's cute. Maybe I'm blind.

So Hee from Wonder Girls
She's hideous.

Sun Ye from Wonder Girls
She seriously look retarded to me, like she has mental problems. And she has some weird teeth (can't really see it in this pic), but her upper teeth are like all to the side or something....or like horse-y.

Horikita Maki

OMG, I cannot STAND her face...AT ALL!!!! SO UGLY

-------------------------

Ok, I'm done....I mean there's more celebrities that I think are ugly, but the list will be so long.

Don't get mad at me by the way, just my opinions.

Pokioki

Post by Pokioki » Jul 11th, '09, 23:28

Ishiguro Ken from Shomuni....

I don't know why, but his face bothers me. And in this series he is suppose to be the handsome rich uptight type guy. I was very disappointed when I saw it was Ishiguro Ken who was going to play Ukyo Tomohiro.

I've recently started watching dramas. So I haven't seen a lot of them. Also, I'm wicked picky with whom I find good looking.

For an example, I didn't find Gong Yoo from Coffee Prince that attractive. But I loved him in that drama.

Please don't hate. I guess I'm just very picky...

Goodnessgracious

Post by Goodnessgracious » Jul 13th, '09, 17:09

Asian celebrieties aside, I think Robert Pattison is one of the ugliest and most overrated celebrities ever.
Japanese celebs that I find ugly: Kamenashi Kazuya( I still like him as an actor), Akanishi Jin, Shirota Yuu, Kato Rosa and Kanjiya Shihori. Oguri Shun is not very good looking either, but he is an AMAZING actor and should be respected for that.
Korean celebs that I find ugly: Gong Hyo Jin, Kim Hyun Joong and Goo Hye Sun (I literally cringe every time I see her).I have a little observation about Goo Hye Sun. Have you guys read Harry Potter? J.K.Rowling describes Pansy Parkinson as being pug-faced. I used to be not able to imagine what a pug-face girl would look like, that was until I saw Geum Jandi from BOF. Seriosly, if Koreans ever film their own version of Harry Potter, Goo Hye Sun would make a perfect Pansy Parkinson.

xiah1fan

Post by xiah1fan » Aug 10th, '09, 20:45

xiah1fan wrote:Ohhhh....I Like this topic....it feels like i can have my own oppinians qwithout anyone saying against them(Or i pretty sure mamny ppl will be against it)

Ugly celeblist
1.Jun Matsumoto(Arashi)
2.Rain Ow its raining ugliness raining
3.Kangta and vanessa (Man seriously how can they be a duo...ahahah)

Yeah thats my oppinions....i got aloot more...but no more feelings shell be hurt
omg?? did i write this....boy yoou notice that i have grown alot in ayear...did i just say rain was not hot?? omg He is ssoo handsome...but nowdays it seems to be that i get annoyed by alot of actresses ...not that many...i can only think of 2 ritgh now
They are what i define ugly
Yoon Se Ah
if you take plastic suergery and still look like that ...boooy ur misreble...What i hate most about her is her fake smile, everytime she smiles ...she looks like she's in pain!!!
Cha Ye Ryun

AHHH Save me!!....This girl is a pain !!...Shes not yeoppo...i feel bad saying that she is not pretty...but she realy aint!!

garcon

Post by garcon » Aug 12th, '09, 13:26

Kame used to be an eyesore to me, but after watching him in Mr.brain i just realized he was kinda hot..
Deathnote live action was unbearable to watch because of that Japanese actor who plays Raito (thou in terms of acting skills, he is a pro)
Yamapi isnt ugly, but he's acting makes him so.

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Aug 12th, '09, 13:53

Goodnessgracious wrote:Asian celebrieties aside, I think Robert Pattison is one of the ugliest and most overrated celebrities ever.
he's not a person, just a pair of eyebrows. XD

Jillibean

Post by Jillibean » Aug 12th, '09, 13:58

I've always wondered how anyone could find Yokoyama Yuu attractive. He's just so... I dunno, awkward looking, I guess.

nicha89

Post by nicha89 » Nov 23rd, '09, 03:06

SP1CA wrote:
Goodnessgracious wrote:Asian celebrieties aside, I think Robert Pattison is one of the ugliest and most overrated celebrities ever.
he's not a person, just a pair of eyebrows. XD
that made me lol. haha, i agree.

it's quite interesting seeing some of my favorite celebrities (who I think are very pretty/handsome) mentioned here as ugly celebs xD. but what u guys say here makes sense tho. i understand why u think they look ugly lol.

here are some from me:

kame (i know he's been mentioned a lot already xD): he's so ugly. i know his good enough at acting and personality. but no matter how i look at his face, he's just ugly. i never understand why ppl say he's handsome or cute. he's not!!! especially after seeing him in Mr.Brain. he looked super ugly in that drama lol. sometimes a even feel sorry for him for his ugliness.

oguri shun: he's ugly. but he's one of my favorites. i love him in almost all the dramas/movies he acts in. he's an awesome actor. XD.

oh, also, Uedo from KAT-TUN: OMG he's freaking ugly!!! look at his teeth. and his thick lips LOL. it seems like it's very hard for him to keep his mouth closed.

Eikura Nana: maybe she's not that ugly, but when i see her name in the cast of a drama that i think sounds interesting, it makes me think twice. sometimes it's even hard to me to stand watching a drama with her in it, because she's just not pretty at all :goggle:

huycha04

Post by huycha04 » Nov 29th, '09, 06:45

lol.
there are so many ugly celebrities, i wonder how they are famous

Anyamaranth

Post by Anyamaranth » May 30th, '10, 11:40

Yoko0201 => I've only seen her in Lovely Complex in this drama, she's the ugliest japanese actress I've ever seen.
I mean, she looks like a MAN.
But I just have checked her pictures and, okay, you can find worst! (even if she's far from being beautiful).
But I think I'm being more objective than people choosing Matsumoto Jun/Oguri Shun just because they don't like them.
It's like saying Hinata/Sakura/Ino/Tenten is the ugliest girl in Naruto just because you hate her. :mrgreen:

Plus, in this kind of topic, we don't talk about the beauty of the inner self because the ugliest person would obviously be some kind of child abuser, not a japanese idol. :lol

JaJe

Post by JaJe » May 31st, '10, 21:50

I read the hole topic and just laughed! :w00t:
Oh, you guys are so funny! Arguing about people looks! Well maybe the topic should have been named as "unattractive celebrities" not as "ugly celebrities". If it would have been the first one, then maybe I would have posted something other here :D but as it is "ugly celebrities", then I won´t put any name here as I believe that every person is beautiful. Or "celebrities with ugly/unattractive appearance".

But all I have to say that if you think that all those celebrities, who are listed here are "ugly" - well then you haven´t seen what is "ugly appearance" (as most of you are mocking their appearances) - I can honestly say that my friend has "ugly appearance" (I was shocked when I first saw him), but he has the most amazing soul and that´s why he is SOOOOOOOO beautiful. :roll

I´m in mood of defense at the moment ... so:
Well You say YamaPi is "ugly"? :lol He´s the "actual Kyohei"!!!! Even men fall for him XD
I really didn´t like Kame in "Nobuta wo Produce" and after that - every where he was I tried to look the other way (too skinny), but have you seen him this year? I was shocked - so chubby! and healthy!

OK, my mood got over and I won´t be no-ones defense anymore :lol

taylor

This is ugly

Post by taylor » Jun 1st, '10, 05:26

Image[/img]

geejeez

Post by geejeez » Jun 1st, '10, 06:31

i think UEE from you're beatiful is ugly hahaha...

XxGigi-ChanxX

Post by XxGigi-ChanxX » Jun 19th, '10, 16:27

Japanese Celebrities:

Koyama Keiichiro of NewS
Kamenashi Kazuya of KAT-TUN
(That doesn't mean I don't like him...
I mean i adore his voice and his acting skills is just amazing)

Korean Celebrities:

Daesung(?) of Big bang
Ahn Sohee Of Wonder Girls ( dun get why people find her attractive sorry)
Lee Jinki [Onew] Of SHINee

Razor.

Post by Razor. » Jun 23rd, '10, 22:12

生瀬勝久(Namase Katsuhisa )
He is one of my favourite Japanese actors but he has so creepy face :O

and

瑛 太 (Eita)

Peggy

Post by Peggy » Jun 23rd, '10, 23:36

AW!!!
Eita isn't ugly...maybe homely..but not ugly.

It is very hard to say someone is ugly. I mean to just look at them..... you have to hear them speak and see their eyes and then maybe you could find them unpleasant. Hard to explain ugly.

In the first pages of this thread, I wondered how you can say you hate someone because they are gay. What exactly says someone is gay?. I don't mean because they dress or act in a different manner than their gender would call for. I mean why is gay ugly?? That calls for considerably more than just speaking about looks doesn't it? and that is then a biased opinion I think??
I am just asking because I am curious about how we perceive other people.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Jun 24th, '10, 10:15

What for you is pretty for me is disgusting, what makes you disgusted, for me is pure beauty. That's all what I have to say.
Oh, Peggy, don't try to reason with somebody calling someone ugly. Personal opinions can leave the world in ashes.

I would call for locking this topic. :unsure:

Fantastical

Post by Fantastical » Jun 24th, '10, 14:33

Ethlenn wrote:What for you is pretty for me is disgusting, what makes you disgusted, for me is pure beauty. That's all what I have to say.
Oh, Peggy, don't try to reason with somebody calling someone ugly. Personal opinions can leave the world in ashes.

I would call for locking this topic. :unsure:
I come back from working 80 hour weeks...now on vacation and now we are slammin celebrities? Are we that bored now? I agree with Ethlenn and Groink. I can agree with overrated dramas even but a person? That's just babytown bollocks... :glare:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Jun 24th, '10, 14:37

You can call that again.
I didn't even know e had this thread, it just showed up on the main page with 10 recently updated topics title.

It's like: my doll is prettier than yours because it's mine - childish stuff.
OK, we can slam celebrities - but for their roles, not for their given looks (I'm not talking about the outfit).

Fantastical

Post by Fantastical » Jun 24th, '10, 20:29

But my doll is prettier than your doll....

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Jun 24th, '10, 21:13

I'm gonna call my mommy!!!
My doll is the prettiest!!

Fantastical

Post by Fantastical » Jun 24th, '10, 21:29

nyuh-uh! Mine has an action Tae Kwon kick!

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Jun 24th, '10, 21:36

Mine has a Sailor Moon kick!!
Beat this, meheheee!!

gilnis
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gilnis » Jun 24th, '10, 21:47

The same one can be the ugliest or the prettiest one for someone... just like your "beloved celebrities". :roll