Why did you come to D-Addicts?

Discuss about anything here that doesn't fit in the other categories. Just don't spam.

Why did you come to D-Addicts?

Download mostly Japanese dramas
31%
Download mostly Korean dramas
26%
Download mostly Chinese dramas
4%
Download mostly Chinese dramas
4%
Download a fair mix of Japanese/Korean/Chinese dramas
25%
For the discussion forum
6%
Hit on underage women/girls (and men/boys)
3%

Total votes: 314

Hedgehog

Post by Hedgehog » Jun 2nd, '06, 04:18

I stumbled upon D-addicts through animesuki, before I knew that there were jdramas with subtitles widely available on d-addicts, I usually buy/rent/borrow or wait (im)patiently for the tv stations to air them. I've not downloaded any kdramas or cdramas, I am already over the kdrama wave, not that I was really into it in the first place and chinese dramas just do not interest me at all. I suppose that's what years and years of reading manga and watching anime do to people... only interested in all things Japanese.

ukbratboy

Post by ukbratboy » Jun 2nd, '06, 09:09

I stumbled onto D-addict when I was looking for some subtitles - but I am mostly here for the discussion forums and the like.
I do d/l an odd episode of Kdrama once in a while though.

mayuko

Post by mayuko » Jun 2nd, '06, 21:36

There's no other place better than D-Addicts to download dramas from. There are pages and pages of information as well.

keaiclam

Post by keaiclam » Jun 8th, '06, 20:38

Yup you get to find dramas and also know about actors/actresses ^_^
:mrgreen: Though i haven't dled a japanese drama yet :|

nikoru

Post by nikoru » Jul 21st, '06, 23:05

I'm hear to download Japanese Variety Tv shows! Yeah! Japanese comedy is the best!

msjj_16

Post by msjj_16 » Jul 22nd, '06, 04:10

actually, i stumbled upon d-addicts while looking for an old korean drama (loving you) which was aired here in our country... i buy korean drama but unfortunately i had no such luck finding it... i wasn't into downloading until i found this site... so i started my dl'ing craze.. i've started dl'ing a few months ago... and i'm starting to build my own database of dramas... mostly korean... but i'll try other dramas too...

j210

Post by j210 » Jul 22nd, '06, 04:37

i came here at first to search for dramas to download. chinese, korean. haven't tried japanese yet though. can somebody recommend a nice one? anyway, i always come here even before i registered. this site is very reliable... and friendly too! thanks to all seeders. keep it up!!!!

Fieryshadow

Post by Fieryshadow » Jul 24th, '06, 22:34

well i stumbled onto this site after watching a music video someone made for Chinese Paladin / Xian Jian so i got interested and began to look for it.. and found out it was a drama series.. and then started dling it and here i am :D dling another series, It Started with a Kiss but its too slow.. =/ gonna take a couple days. I might try other series Korean and then maybe Japanese but for now im primarily interested in Chinese dramas. :lol

Barca

Post by Barca » Jul 25th, '06, 05:29

stumbled upon D-Addicts through another forum ^^''

ndoodles

Post by ndoodles » Jul 28th, '06, 23:55

Japanese drama!! My friend's totally gotten me addicted to Hana Yori Dango GRR!! I saw all 9 episodes on youTube in 3 days. That's a lot for me.

Karo
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Karo » Jul 29th, '06, 15:10

Actually for Japanese Drama... ^^ It's the best place for that... ^-^
Although I watch soe Korean and Chinese ones as well... ^^

SacredCultivator
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by SacredCultivator » Aug 4th, '06, 16:11

I came here just for the Japanese Dramas becuase if it wasn't for PGSM I would have never known / found my love for Japanese Stuff and branching off from PGSM I turned to J-Dramas and discovered all these new Actors/Actresses.

mimmi

Post by mimmi » Aug 4th, '06, 17:24

I accidentally came upon this site last year, so I came to dl dramas and for the discussion eversince....this is a great site :-)....
Last edited by mimmi on Aug 4th, '06, 17:30, edited 1 time in total.

Neji-sama

Post by Neji-sama » Aug 4th, '06, 17:26

For Japanese dramas and Discussioning.

littletony

Post by littletony » Aug 5th, '06, 08:49

I'm pretty new here, but I got really interested in Asian dramas when I was in Vietnam.. In Norway, you can't find any dramas (they only rent, but I hate rented stuff) so I got a link from a friend of mine, and here I am. I'm not just going to download, because I want to know other drama-fans across the world. Any Norwegians here by the way?

BOGCHI

Post by BOGCHI » Aug 6th, '06, 07:00

I was REALLY intrerested in watching Lovers In Paris. At first I didn't even know how to Download torrents and I kept DL'in the subtitles by itself. Then it took a couple months.. luckily I learned... and that's how the story ends. And now, I'm really addicted to Japanese dramas, but I still watch Korean and Taiwanese they're all good.

banzaiboi

Post by banzaiboi » Aug 6th, '06, 07:12

poor chinese dramas ..

miss scarlett

Post by miss scarlett » Aug 7th, '06, 00:36

Honestly... I came here just for the downloading, but I've just joined (a proud newbie! hehe) and I noticed that you guys have nice discussion forums as well!

sooji

Post by sooji » Aug 7th, '06, 01:15

My boyfriend always downloaded dramas for me to watch. He screens them for me, and then I watch the good ones hehe 8) But after watchin the dramas, u want the songs and OSTs cuz u become so addicted, or u want to know names of actors & actresses, find their info, pics etc.. he'd keep tellin me to go to D-addicts.
In the end, I came here so much, I decided to register (recently) :thumright:

Japan Otaku

Post by Japan Otaku » Aug 7th, '06, 01:17

my uncle referred me to this site, after i watched a bunch of j-doramas, its amazing, I know more about current shows and actors/singers in japan than I do about the american ones.

banzaiboi

Post by banzaiboi » Aug 7th, '06, 06:12

i love K-DRAMA.

hakuharu

Post by hakuharu » Aug 7th, '06, 07:03

When I got DSL a friend recommended this site for downloading. Ever since then I've been hooked on mostly japanese doramas :wub: and discovered the discussion forums too ^_^

Jesette

Post by Jesette » Aug 7th, '06, 07:17

For K-Series forum discussion and of course, to know the latest update of fansubbed series. This site caters to everyone that's why there are times that I don't look for other sites anymore.

WaiWai85

Post by WaiWai85 » Aug 7th, '06, 18:59

Urgh... Getting tired of watching 1 year old series on Fairchild (Canadian port network for TVB)... So just came here to get the scoop on the latest stuff coming out in HK ^__-

kaname

Post by kaname » Aug 7th, '06, 23:13

My sister-in-law gave my wife and I some dramas to watch and we noticed the "dont buy this on ebay(she had) visit us at"....think it was studiooto...thnx eltinator... whose website lead me here. I dl mostly jd occassionally a kd...

kaname

Post by kaname » Aug 7th, '06, 23:14

Japan Otaku wrote:my uncle referred me to this site, after i watched a bunch of j-doramas, its amazing, I know more about current shows and actors/singers in japan than I do about the american ones.
lol thats great!!

garnet07

Post by garnet07 » Jul 23rd, '08, 22:26

Uhh, why haven't I replied to this topic yet :glare:

Well I came here to download more jdoramas and what I found is drama heaven. Found the site as a link on JTV and Jem trackers. Both of those sites died down so I'm glad I found D-addicts on time before I have no way of downloading dramas.

From the date that I joined this site, I've been addicted to asian dramas since. And hardly watch TV anymore.

Ivanavi

Post by Ivanavi » Jul 28th, '08, 10:38

I came here because of the Japanese dramas (Thanks, uploaders!). Now I'm trying to join the forum but I can't post regularly. :glare:

ackirom

Post by ackirom » Aug 2nd, '08, 06:16

I came here cuz I wanted Sweet Spy (k-drama) and 1 year prior to that I'd heard this is where to get episodes of asian dramas so... :thumleft:

KAAdonkaDUNK

Post by KAAdonkaDUNK » Aug 2nd, '08, 06:31

A friend told me I should watch a show called it started with a kiss on youtube. I thought it was like a self made show, but when I saw It, I was like "what the heck?, it's not in english. What's this?!?", But I was some what interested so I keep watching and When I finshed I wanted more so my friend told me about another show on youtube and I was shocked like "WHAT?!?! THEY MAKE OTHER SHOWS LIKE THESE?!?!?" After those first two I started finding and watching mor taiwanese dramas, but I was getting tired of the bad qaulity. and I googled my problem and found this site. I was first confused but when I got the hang of this site I started downloading all types of shows. and i got turned to korean dramas, then japanese ones. and Now i watch any kind I can get my hands on.

Ahhhh This brings some nice nostalgic feeling. :roll

akiko-chico

Post by akiko-chico » Aug 12th, '08, 10:23

I am sooo Happy to have found D-Addicts :cheers:

Aiko_

Post by Aiko_ » Aug 12th, '08, 17:55

thx to this wonderful site i can download jdramas .. gambatte ne!