Jun Ji Hyun "vs" Son Ye Jin

Discuss about your favourite Korean Actors and Actresses.

Jun Ji Hyun
69%
Son Ye Jin
31%

Total votes: 13

SENNA

Post by SENNA » Feb 8th, '14, 17:21

Which one of these two beautiful goddesses you like the best?

Jun Ji Hyun

or

Son Ye Jin

Keiko1981
Administrator
Administrator
Sweden

Post by Keiko1981 » Feb 8th, '14, 18:34

No idea who these girls are.
I did a quick Google images search of both, and my vote goes to Son Ye Jin (apparently she's been in Shark, haven't seen the drama yet, though)

kliesen11

Post by kliesen11 » Feb 8th, '14, 19:06

@Keiko1981

You should see My Sassy Girl!

el_canuck

Post by el_canuck » Feb 8th, '14, 20:15

If it was all judged on talent, JJH would win by a mile.
She is a bit older but her list of classic movies from Il Mare that Sandra Bullock made into a movie in the States then Sassy Girl which is one of the more famous Korean movies and Windstruck. I do not think that SYJ is quite in the same league. It would be more interesting if we could judge when SYJ is a few years older as JJH is now if it was purely by looks, but JJH is still prettier.

E-Licious

Post by E-Licious » Jun 9th, '14, 03:08

SYJ is pretty glammed up in that pic. I think it would be a more fair comparison to find a more glammed up pic of JJH as well, like:

Beyond looks though, I would say JJH by a lot IMO. She completely captured my attention when I first saw her in "My Sassy Girl" and went on to watch many of her movies just because she was starring in them. I've seen SYJ in "A Moment To Remember" and "The Classic". While I liked her performances, she did not captivate me like JJH did.

el_canuck wrote:If it was all judged on talent, JJH would win by a mile.
She is a bit older but her list of classic movies from Il Mare that Sandra Bullock made into a movie in the States then Sassy Girl which is one of the more famous Korean movies and Windstruck. I do not think that SYJ is quite in the same league. It would be more interesting if we could judge when SYJ is a few years older as JJH is now if it was purely by looks, but JJH is still prettier.
Huh?? JJH is only a few months older. Comparing their filmography, JJH started doing films on 1999 and SYJ in 2000, however SYJ has more films and dramas under her belt. I think it's a very valid comparison. I don't see why we would need to wait a few more years for SYJ. They both have had decent careers and SYJ has actually won many more awards than JJH.