FAVORITE KOREAN ACTOR

Discuss about your favourite Korean Actors and Actresses.
JadedAngel

Post by JadedAngel » Jun 7th, '05, 13:01

chitato_80 wrote:for me it's Jo In Sung .. duh

:wub: :P
:wub: Yes, definitely Jo In Sung! He is so hot! :wub:

apples

Post by apples » Jun 7th, '05, 15:23

iceberri wrote:
lullaby wrote:I'm new with korean dramas but I know for sure who is my favorite actor.. it's Jo In Sung..
He should win an oscar or somethin'.. :D
have you seen him cry?? (referring to WHIB here) I swear it's the funniest thing I've seen. He even comes with the little "heuk heuk heuk" sounds. :lol :lol :lol
:lol saw him cry on spring day also. in whib, it sort of ruined the mood. i was really feeling sad/angry, but when he started crying i wanted to laugh.. i got confused as to how i should feel.. but still, it was entertaining to see his unique cry.

JadedAngel

Post by JadedAngel » Jun 7th, '05, 15:44

apples wrote:
iceberri wrote:
lullaby wrote:I'm new with korean dramas but I know for sure who is my favorite actor.. it's Jo In Sung..
He should win an oscar or somethin'.. :D
have you seen him cry?? (referring to WHIB here) I swear it's the funniest thing I've seen. He even comes with the little "heuk heuk heuk" sounds. :lol :lol :lol
:lol saw him cry on spring day also. in whib, it sort of ruined the mood. i was really feeling sad/angry, but when he started crying i wanted to laugh.. i got confused as to how i should feel.. but still, it was entertaining to see his unique cry.
:lol Yeah, i remember I cracked up laughing the first time I saw it. So dramatic!

miriko

Post by miriko » Jun 7th, '05, 16:12

Yeah.... I still have no idea how anyone can say that JIS is a good actor, everytime he plays a role I get sooooooooooooo annnoyed, when he cries, my stomach hurts from all the laughing especially in bali (and what was up with the fur). I also dont get people who say Bi is a good actor, he always seems sooooooo stiff.... But then again this is just my opinion, so please dont shoot me for it 8)

As for me... The list is soooooo long... but generally I like the more mature look, like Lee Suh Jin, Ji Jin Hee, Lee Byun Hun, Jung Woo Sung, Kim Sung Soo and that guy that Han Ga In married... He's priceless too :wub:

Somehow, after watching 3iron, I also fell in love with Jae Hee (hes got the cutest face on earth!) and the young version of the main male lead in 18:29 is sooooo cute too...

So I guess I'm either a craddle robber or someone who likes to get their craddle robbed... So too young or too old for me (not that any of my choices are really too young or too old) :w00t:

Also (and you guys can get your guns ready now), did I mention I cant stand Kwon Sang Woo? :P

bubbly_charlene

Post by bubbly_charlene » Jun 7th, '05, 16:24

lbhismyoppa wrote:LEE BUYNG HUN ALL THE WAY!!! GREATEST ACTOR ON THIS PLANET... CASE CLOSED!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:
I agree with you!!!!! He is the BEST for me!!! GREAT ACTOR....HANDSOME...SEXY TOO!!!

rae_an

Post by rae_an » Jun 7th, '05, 19:01

kim rae won is my favorite actor. he's a great actor and his good looks is a plus. he's so adorable! :wub:

jellybean

Post by jellybean » Jun 7th, '05, 20:26

won bin anyone?
only one mention so far...

:glare:

kimmie_ai_ni4

Post by kimmie_ai_ni4 » Jun 7th, '05, 21:03

OMG I DONT EVEN HAB TO THINK TWICE>............ ITS JUNG JI HOON/BI!!! :wub: :wub:

kc_l_4ever

Post by kc_l_4ever » Jun 7th, '05, 21:05

so ji sup, kwon sang woo, kim jae won, and kangta

apples

Post by apples » Jun 8th, '05, 09:26

miriko wrote:Yeah.... I still have no idea how anyone can say that JIS is a good actor, everytime he plays a role I get sooooooooooooo annnoyed, when he cries, my stomach hurts from all the laughing especially in bali (and what was up with the fur). I also dont get people who say Bi is a good actor, he always seems sooooooo stiff.... But then again this is just my opinion, so please dont shoot me for it 8)

As for me... The list is soooooo long... but generally I like the more mature look, like Lee Suh Jin, Ji Jin Hee, Lee Byun Hun, Jung Woo Sung, Kim Sung Soo and that guy that Han Ga In married... He's priceless too :wub:

Somehow, after watching 3iron, I also fell in love with Jae Hee (hes got the cutest face on earth!) and the young version of the main male lead in 18:29 is sooooo cute too...

So I guess I'm either a craddle robber or someone who likes to get their craddle robbed... So too young or too old for me (not that any of my choices are really too young or too old) :w00t:

Also (and you guys can get your guns ready now), did I mention I cant stand Kwon Sang Woo? :P
:lol my goodness, you're very bold in saying that! I like JIS but I won't shoot you. :P hmmmm.. i can't remember disliking any korean actor. some are hot, others are cute, there are those who are talented and a few who has all those qualities.

i'm looking forward for more dramas with Jae Hee in it. I really enjoyed watching him in Delightful Girl Choon-Hyang.

Other than Lee Byung Hun, Lee Dong Gun, Won Bin, Lee Seo Jin, right now I really like Jang Hyuk.

MissCli

Post by MissCli » Jun 9th, '05, 12:50

I DON'T KNOW THEM AT ALL????!!! :unsure:

But anyway, you guys have fun with it..

JadedAngel

Post by JadedAngel » Jun 9th, '05, 12:59

miriko wrote:Yeah.... I still have no idea how anyone can say that JIS is a good actor, everytime he plays a role I get sooooooooooooo annnoyed, when he cries, my stomach hurts from all the laughing especially in bali (and what was up with the fur). I also dont get people who say Bi is a good actor, he always seems sooooooo stiff.... But then again this is just my opinion, so please dont shoot me for it 8)
Bi? Maybe in "Full House" since the role required him to be arrogant and a bit cold, but not really in "Sang-doo". In that one he wasn't stiff at all. ..........But either way I won't shoot you for your opinion. :lol

ooijanice

Post by ooijanice » Jun 9th, '05, 13:47

........ :wub: LEE BYUNG HUN :wub:

................ YOU ARE THE BEST .............

jellybean

Post by jellybean » Jun 9th, '05, 17:01

Jung Woo Sung
from 'A Moment To Remember'
that dude is HOT.

kimmie_ai_ni4

Post by kimmie_ai_ni4 » Jun 10th, '05, 14:08

JadedAngel wrote:
I think bi :wub: is a good actor for a beginner,,,,,..... he wasnt stiff at sangdoo at all. he was great in dat drama...in full house he was good too. i lyk alot of parts he did and fer me hes one of mah fave actors..... :wub:

railyn_XT

Post by railyn_XT » Jun 10th, '05, 14:46

I have so many Korean idols but its JANG DONG-GUN that tops them all.... also included in my list are: JO IN-SUNG, JI-SUNG (the guy has a very gentle eyes), LEE DONG-GUN, ERIC MUN, SO JI-SUB, AND KIM RAE-WON!!!

JadedAngel

Post by JadedAngel » Jun 10th, '05, 16:04

kimmie_ai_ni4 wrote:I think bi :wub: is a good actor for a beginner,,,,,..... he wasnt stiff at sangdoo at all. he was great in dat drama...in full house he was good too. i lyk alot of parts he did and fer me hes one of mah fave actors..... :wub:
Yeah, he's one of my favorites too...in fact he was the only reason why I watched "Full House" in the first place! He's so cute! :wub:

Moerot

Post by Moerot » Jun 12th, '05, 13:14

Im Soo-jeong :wub: :wub:

ironicwave
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by ironicwave » Jun 18th, '05, 21:55

JadedAngel wrote:My favorite actors? Easy! Its Bi (he's just soooo cute!), Jo In Sung (I've been obsessed with him since Bali), So Ji Sub (he's adorable), and Kim Min Jun (anyone who's seen him in Damo knows what i mean). :lol
i'm pretty new to korean dramas myself, only seen dae jang-geum, bodyguard, bright girl and damo (yay for vss!)
so excuse me for being late to the game jadedangel, but i wholeheartedly agree on kim min jun --- SWOON! :wub: :mrgreen:

Kamui6
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Kamui6 » Jun 20th, '05, 19:04

jellybean wrote:won bin anyone?
only one mention so far...

:glare:
:wub: Wonbin :wub:

JadedAngel

Post by JadedAngel » Jun 20th, '05, 19:13

ironicwave wrote:
JadedAngel wrote:My favorite actors? Easy! Its Bi (he's just soooo cute!), Jo In Sung (I've been obsessed with him since Bali), So Ji Sub (he's adorable), and Kim Min Jun (anyone who's seen him in Damo knows what i mean). :lol
i'm pretty new to korean dramas myself, only seen dae jang-geum, bodyguard, bright girl and damo (yay for vss!)
so excuse me for being late to the game jadedangel, but i wholeheartedly agree on kim min jun --- SWOON! :wub: :mrgreen:
:lol Definitely not a problem! You don't hear too many people mentioning him, but Kim Min Jun is so hot! :wub: So thanks for bringing his name to attention for all those who don't know what they're missing! :D

ironicwave
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by ironicwave » Jun 21st, '05, 17:53

JadedAngel wrote:
ironicwave wrote:
:lol Definitely not a problem! You don't hear too many people mentioning him, but Kim Min Jun is so hot! :wub: So thanks for bringing his name to attention for all those who don't know what they're missing! :D

he is indeed HOT! not that i don't think a lot of the others are cute, but since i'm not in my teens anymore, i prefer them a bit more manly (that way i don't feel like i should be locked up) :P

JadedAngel

Post by JadedAngel » Jun 21st, '05, 19:29

ironicwave wrote:he is indeed HOT! not that i don't think a lot of the others are cute, but since i'm not in my teens anymore, i prefer them a bit more manly (that way i don't feel like i should be locked up) :P
:lol Yeah, I know what you mean, half of those others don't look as if they've even left puberty. Voice change and all! :lol

ironicwave
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by ironicwave » Jun 21st, '05, 19:39

JadedAngel wrote:
ironicwave wrote:
JadedAngel wrote:But yes, we Kim Min Jun fans need to stick together and promote his cuteness since no one else seems to be.
now there's a sentence that bears repeating.... i know many have seen damo, so i couldn't believe no one except you even mentioned him. i'm not so familiar with the korean actors in general, but since no one mentioned him, i assumed the others were just a completely different type. but i guess this kim min jun-jonesing belongs in the korean actors thread, lol, so i'll see you over there. :P
:lol Yeah, I was just as surprised as you were. Its hard to even find things on him as you would the other actors......But yeah, see you over there.
just so there isn't any confusion, this quote is from a different thread, we just got off-topic there :P

@jadedangel:

i don't know why there aren't many items on him on the web, he can't be that new to acting, can he? i saw a korean site that showed a few other productions with him like ireland, but i read a review that said ireland was "out there", besides, i can't find any completely seeded torrents on that drama anyway. i sure hope his fanbase expands so we can get a bit more information legible to us. :lol
and i wouldn't mind some more piccies, specially with damo-length hair. :wub:

ironicwave
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by ironicwave » Jun 21st, '05, 19:43

JadedAngel wrote:
ironicwave wrote:he is indeed HOT! not that i don't think a lot of the others are cute, but since i'm not in my teens anymore, i prefer them a bit more manly (that way i don't feel like i should be locked up) :P
:lol Yeah, I know what you mean, half of those others don't look as if they've even left puberty. Voice change and all! :lol
well, manly, shmanly..... i do prefer them that way, but oh, say, could you just quickly let me know who the cutie in your avatar is? :mrgreen:

MissCli

Post by MissCli » Jun 21st, '05, 20:10

You GUYS really fancy them huh?? :-) .. STILL I DON'T HAVE A CLUE WHO THOSE PEOPLE ARE.. JUST PPL RIGHT? 8)

kimmie_ai_ni4

Post by kimmie_ai_ni4 » Aug 1st, '05, 05:25

HYUN BIN ALL DA WAY!!!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

babygurldoc

Post by babygurldoc » Aug 8th, '05, 20:26

I have so many.
LBH-love his series and smile
JDG-Can never forget him after AAE
BYG- I fell in love w/ him in Hotelier and no matter what other think I still think he look the best w/ SYA
SSH- His face structure seem so perfect and love him since AIMH
KSW(I think he's a great crier for a guy) and plus he is so freakin hot and the bod n those abs
SJS(love his acting)
Bi- love his dancing, singing, and his great acting skill
HB-hehee love him right now b/c of MNIKSS
KHJ- like him from Secret Lover
JH- hehee love his mouth and his expression and he look good w/ JNR
DH- he's one hot k-american guy. N I love his english
He acted in Full House that like SHG, I like him too. Tall n good looking
UTW-his smile is his best asset
Wow I have so many but cant remember.

strawberrynkiwi

Post by strawberrynkiwi » Aug 8th, '05, 21:00

WONBIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fayenatic

Post by fayenatic » Aug 8th, '05, 21:27

Lee Byung Hun ssi :wub: :wub:

Jennyy

Post by Jennyy » Aug 9th, '05, 22:43

hmmmm.. i'll say mine would have to be:

-Bi ( oh my.. what more can you say about him? absolutely adorable!!)
-Song Seung Hoon
-Kim Jae won

xl0lxl0lx

Post by xl0lxl0lx » Aug 10th, '05, 04:55

Kwon Sang Woo, not only hot but great at acting especially in Sad Sonata. He looks so good when he smiles. Bi also has a great smile. His lips are so adorable, not too sure on his acting skills. I don't know why so many ppl like So Ji Sup. Those who have--have you seen Thousand Years of Love? Not only is he ugly his acting was horrible. The three leads in the movie could not act, they were all completely expressionless. That movie was a waste of time. But back to the point, is there a movie that So Ji Sup was good in? I also didn't like him in Dating Now, he wasn't as bad in this one but still not good.

babygurldoc

Post by babygurldoc » Aug 10th, '05, 18:52

xl0lxl0lx wrote:Kwon Sang Woo, not only hot but great at acting especially in Sad Sonata. He looks so good when he smiles. Bi also has a great smile. His lips are so adorable, not too sure on his acting skills. I don't know why so many ppl like So Ji Sup. Those who have--have you seen Thousand Years of Love? Not only is he ugly his acting was horrible. The three leads in the movie could not act, they were all completely expressionless. That movie was a waste of time. But back to the point, is there a movie that So Ji Sup was good in? I also didn't like him in Dating Now, he wasn't as bad in this one but still not good.
You msy not like SJS but I think u should say those thing about him. He may not be the best looking korean actor out there, but he is a great actor and do have a special look to him. Those two series werent his greatest but I still think he did exceptionally well. If you think he doesnt know how to act then maybe you should try watching Glass shoes ans Im Sorry, I love You then maybe you'll change ur mind about him. Just a suggestion if you dont want to you dont have to. if you still dont like him then your problem, but you should dis his acting. At least his fan he is great.

Bi's girl

Post by Bi's girl » Aug 24th, '05, 17:51

Bi and the only one!!!!

well...1% for jang dong gun
Attachments
bi16.gif
bi16.gif (52.32 KiB) Viewed 9130 times
All About Eve2.jpg
All About Eve2.jpg (46.09 KiB) Viewed 9131 times

zarbiey

Post by zarbiey » Aug 26th, '05, 08:14

mine are:
1. Jang Dong Gun - forever!! :wub: :wub:
2. Jo In Sung
3. Won Bin
4. Lee Dong Gun

chan2x

Post by chan2x » Aug 27th, '05, 09:36

For me one and only JO IN-SUNG! Great actor, cute and handsome! I love him so much!

azra

Post by azra » Aug 27th, '05, 09:55

I love BYJ n Lee Dong Gun........yummy.................

syah4brit

Post by syah4brit » Aug 27th, '05, 10:42

Jo In Sung for me too

kure

Post by kure » Aug 28th, '05, 14:28

1. won bin
2. so ji sob
3. bi

jinx23

Post by jinx23 » Sep 2nd, '05, 07:09

I've always liked SO JI SUB- he was always in my top 5 but after watching him in MISA- i must admit he is now my most favourite actor! I never thought I'd like anyone more than Kwon Sang Woo (after Stairways) & Bae Yong Jun (after Winter) but yep he did it!
Not only can he act so well he (well to me) has this incredible charm that just makes me melt! ( I'm a girl btw-ignore my nick :) ) I felt that in ALL of his leading role series- WHIB, Glass shoes, Dating Now, Thousand Years Of Love & esp MISA.

Kwon sang woo & Bae Yong Jun are both next on the list. Pretty obvious reasons!

I haven't watched any of Bi dramas so I don't know much about him except he looks pretty cute! I have seen most of Lee Byun Hun & Song Seung Hoon ones but I just can't seem to like them that much- sorry!

2 more faves are:
Jo In Sung- how can you not like this guy? but I must agree with his crying skills :) It was quite funny to watch him cry in " the Classic!" It was meant to be a real sad scene but I ended up laughing when he started to cry! But I thoroughly enjoyed that movie regardless- for all you Jo In Sung fans- that is a must watch movie!

Kim Jae Won - loved him in Romance (first time I saw him & was addicted to him after that), Patzzi & 100 days with Mr arrogant- not so hot looking but an adorable guy who can definitely act!

rhap

Post by rhap » Sep 16th, '05, 10:03

favourite actors and the roles i love them in:
Jo In Sung - Bali
Kwon Sang woo - My Tutor Friend and Make It Big
Song Seung Hoon - He was Cool and Make It Big
Rain - Full House

Favourite actresses roles i love them in:
Ha Ji Won - 100 days..., Bali
Song Hye Gyo - Full House

hide

Post by hide » Sep 17th, '05, 08:51

this is a very difficult question, koreans in general are really good with facial expressions and demostrates superb acting talents, they are very gifted when it comes to this probably mainly due to their culture they express themselves alot different than how things are done over seas here in north america

sharnock

Post by sharnock » Sep 17th, '05, 09:05

Song Hye Kyo

marienella_m

Post by marienella_m » Sep 17th, '05, 09:12

i used to like bae yong joon and kwon sang woo a lot but after watching MISA, SO JI SUB became my all time favorite..much more than my admiration for my other idols like Sorimachi, Takky, Takenouchi, Kimura. He's so good and convincing in MISA that i became a fan in heartbeat! :D

ml_heart

Post by ml_heart » Sep 17th, '05, 12:37

My 3 favorites are:

Song Seung Hun :heart:
Kim Sung Soo :heart:
kwon Sang-woo :heart:

My mom loves Bae Yong Joon!

dearquee

Post by dearquee » Sep 20th, '05, 05:38

for me it's 김성수 (kim seong su/kim sung soo-whatever) :wub: :wub: :wub:
Attachments
aigoo~~ i'm lost in his killer smile
aigoo~~ i'm lost in his killer smile
Full House Ep 5-2.JPG (22.62 KiB) Viewed 9191 times

NaTsUmE_MaYa

Post by NaTsUmE_MaYa » Sep 20th, '05, 07:40

Since I've only finished watching 3 kdramas at the moment (My Love Patzi, Full House and My Name is Kim Sam Soon)...
I LOVE Kim Rae Won (MLP), kim seong su (Full House) and HYUN BIN (MNIKSS)..they are totally awesome and hot... :wub: :wub: :wub:

lido_viet

Post by lido_viet » Sep 22nd, '05, 18:49

It has to be BI!!!! :w00t: :wub: So ji Sup!!! :w00t: :wub: and hyun bin :w00t: :wub:

Eru

Post by Eru » Sep 22nd, '05, 18:57

kim rae won :wub:

tumbles

Post by tumbles » Sep 23rd, '05, 02:09

So Ji Sub :notworthy:
Jang Dong Gun :wub:

x_XJules
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by x_XJules » Sep 23rd, '05, 21:55

hey does anyone know how tall So Ji Sub is? it seems like (at least in what happened in bali) he has to bend down a lot to not hit his head on door frames and the such..

or maybe the actresses are just short... anyway answers anyone?

edit: i said like 3 times in a sentence... wow.. way to go julie :doh:

ladym

Post by ladym » Sep 24th, '05, 14:16

Hellllllllppppppppp!!!!!!!! :cry:
I need your help i like a korean actor but i see that is nothing about him in here
could someone to help me? :cry: :-)
pleassssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeee :P :mrgreen: :lol :D

Hes name is WILL YUN LEE........here is his pic :wub: :mrgreen:
Attachments
52628629.jpg
52628629.jpg (34.97 KiB) Viewed 9044 times

urban_decay

Post by urban_decay » Sep 24th, '05, 14:47

Lee Byung Hun, Eric Mun, So Ji Sub

snowb3rry

Post by snowb3rry » Sep 25th, '05, 03:13

1st place : Jo In Sung (I love his acting in Memories of Bali, stubborn and crazy -> why he must killed his love then ended his life after that) then in "Spring Day" (Genius, still stubborn guy, and great guy)

2nd place : Ryu Soo Young (I saw him in "Sunny Girl's Diary", but he played antagonist role, so i just loved his face than his characters), he acted great in "18 vs 29" as kang bong man (funniest name i've ever heard). Oh yeah, he's more suitable with glasses (^o^)

sh0lace

Post by sh0lace » Sep 26th, '05, 10:35

my top 5 fave actors would be:

1. Won Bin
2. Jang Dong Gun
3. Bi
4. Kwon Sang Woo
5. Kim Rae Won

Oi Mei

Post by Oi Mei » Sep 26th, '05, 19:23

My favorite Korean actors are KSW and KRW. :-)

wennie77

Post by wennie77 » Sep 28th, '05, 03:22

So Ji Sub :wub:
Bi :dance:
Kwon Sang Woo :P
Jang Hyuk 8)
Lee Dong Gun :roll

XiaoYu

Post by XiaoYu » Sep 28th, '05, 05:00

i love Jo Hun Sun from temptation of the wolf/ true romance ...he's very very cool
and Bi he's ok in full house he's very cute he made me crazy about this serie

thundie
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by thundie » Sep 28th, '05, 13:23

x_XJules wrote:hey does anyone know how tall So Ji Sub is? it seems like (at least in what happened in bali) he has to bend down a lot to not hit his head on door frames and the such..
So Ji Sub is 1.82m tall. And yay, he's my favorite actor. :wub:

s45ya

Post by s45ya » Sep 28th, '05, 23:24

i love Jo In sung *drools* :wub:

Ningen_Demonai

Post by Ningen_Demonai » Sep 29th, '05, 06:48

Jae Hee's my fav actor for now because his performance in "Delightful Girl Choon-Hyang" was just so darn FUNNY. XD :wub:

Lovelysunshine

Favorite actor

Post by Lovelysunshine » Sep 29th, '05, 11:21

My favorite actor is definitely Kwon Sang Woo. He s not handsome at all but I enjoy seeing all his movies and tv dramas. He can act all types of figures. I think thats why his polularity is increasing so fast. Not only in Korea but all over the world. Including the Netherlands.

maea_maie

Post by maea_maie » Oct 29th, '05, 10:54

Lee Dong Gun and d 2 lead actors of Winter Sonata. they^re all very gud actors.

Breakers

Post by Breakers » Nov 3rd, '05, 16:26

well for me, they are...

Kim Rae Won
Rain
Jae Hee
Song Seung Hun
Kwon Sang Woo
So Ji Sup

:wub: :wub:

Spike23

Post by Spike23 » Nov 4th, '05, 05:37

i like

Song seung hun
Won bin
Bi
KSW

MuSiC_RoCkz

Post by MuSiC_RoCkz » Nov 4th, '05, 10:21

Favourite Korean Actor...

[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ B i ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

jinx23

Post by jinx23 » Nov 5th, '05, 00:45

Lee Dong Gun :wub:
He's absolutely gorgeous!
Loved him in Lovers In Paris, Sweet 18 & Stained Glass

storme

Post by storme » Nov 12th, '05, 13:49

for my fave actors:

1. so ji sub - i think he's most talented in misa :cheers:
2. bi - i adored him as young-jae in fullhouse :wub:
3. kim jae won - he played shinbi's dad almost to perfection :-)
4. jae hee - i can never think of mong-ryong as other than jae hee; jae hee is mong-ryong and mong-ryong is jaehee :D
5. jung woo sung - he was perfect in "a moment to remember" :-)

for the actresses:

1.kim sunah - who would have thought that she speaks fluent english and plays the piano well in kim samsoon? she's perfect for samsoon :wub:
2. song hyekyo - just like jae hee is mong-ryong, hyekyo is han jieun; noone could have played the part best :D
3. im soojung - ..ing and misa?need i say more? she's the female version of jisub when it comes to talent :-)
4. eugene - more than just a pretty face, she surely can act as doting mother to han shinbi :thumright:
5. son yejin - the classic and a moment to remember? she's good at what she does.. :-)

citylightshine

Post by citylightshine » Nov 12th, '05, 23:41

Lee Dong Gun and Kim Rae Won!! :wub:

And Han Ji Hye is my favorite actress :P (LDG and HJH.. perfectly perfect together :wub: )

aSn*GrL

Post by aSn*GrL » Nov 13th, '05, 11:55

Do someone know who is Zhang Dong Jing? it's a korean actor..zhang dong jing is his chinese name
i want to see some pictures of him hehe...someone know??

kanuko

Post by kanuko » Nov 13th, '05, 12:17

Jang Dong Gun. Main actor in All About Eve.

cheerio_888

Post by cheerio_888 » Nov 15th, '05, 14:52

Jae Hee :crazy:
- great actor and his acting is very convincing. I find him cute evrytime he smirks in Sassy Girl Chunhyang series. I just don't know why.

Song Seong Heon :pirate:
- well, he's great. I've seen him first in dramas and comedies. And oh, he's cute in the movie He Was Cool.

Won Bin :thumleft:
- he's cute. Just like the others, he too can act

Kwon Sang Woo :clap:
- i didn't like him in his previous dramas but after watching Love So Divine, i started to notice him. Whether i like it or not, i find him cute in that movie. And oh, i can say that he's also a versatile actor just like Song Seong Heon

K.T.Tran

Post by K.T.Tran » Nov 16th, '05, 00:04

Haven't seen that many Korean dramas or movies, but my favorite actors

*don't know their name. Sorry :cry:
1.Guy from Attic Cat, also was in a movie where he was to marry some girl still in highschool??? forgot the movie name.
2.Guy who plays in Windstruck and Volcano High
3.Guy who plays in My Sassy Girl

Favorite Actress
1.Jun Ji Hyun *Hopefully i spelled this right*
2.Girl who plays in My Wife Is A Gangster 1 & 2

azz

Post by azz » Nov 17th, '05, 03:19

Gang dong Gun , WOn Bin, Kwon SAng Woo

misshek

Post by misshek » Nov 17th, '05, 04:14

1.lee byung hun
2.lee dong gun