Kim Hee Sun vs. Choi Ji Woo

Discuss about your favourite Korean Actors and Actresses.

Kim Hee Sun Vs. Choi Ji Woo . Who do you think is more talented ?????

Poll ended at Jun 7th, '05, 22:11

Choi Ji Woo
76%
Kim Hee Sun
24%

Total votes: 49

little_mermaid

Kim Hee Sun vs. Choi Ji Woo

Post by little_mermaid » May 28th, '05, 22:11

Between Choi Ji Woo and Kim Hee Sun , who would you guys prefer ??????
I just want to know whom is more favored between them two !!
Also , please post your reasons according to everything !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

little_mermaid

Post by little_mermaid » May 28th, '05, 22:12

I'm sorry !!
This is my first time making poll !!
So there certainly were some kinds of problems in the other two threads !!!!!!!!! :lol :lol :P

mangosteen
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by mangosteen » May 28th, '05, 22:30

I never like Choi Ji Woo. So, I choose KHS. KHS was really great back in her past dramas, but now :crazy:

Jannah
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by Jannah » May 29th, '05, 05:42

Gotta go with CJW. I think she's more versatile. And more naturally pretty too. KHS looks too plastic-pretty to me.

Betrayal

Post by Betrayal » May 29th, '05, 05:52

Always was a fan of CJW acting.

She has that angel face that growls on you.

I don't know the other actress without photo and these threads are hopeless without photo's :)

here are some CJW

n_lotus

Post by n_lotus » May 29th, '05, 10:30

I do not know what photos can do if someone does not know one or both of them !!!
I know CJW and have seen some of her work , but i have not seen any for KHS.
but that does not mean that i will vote for CJW , just to be fair :lol

ooijanice

Post by ooijanice » May 29th, '05, 10:43

I will certainly pick CJW. Has seen a few of both their dramas & movies. CJW never fails to move me emotionally in whatever rolls she play. :roll
Kim Hee Sun, she sure is pretty but to me she is like a ' plastic' flower. :-(

son_yejin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by son_yejin » May 29th, '05, 10:54

The answer to this is really quite clear cut..
CJW is clearly the more versatile actress.
Her projects thus far included HUGE roles alongside the big names, ie. Lee Byung Hun, Kwon Sang Woo, Bae Yong Jun...
In other words, her roles sorta created HUGE publicity and public curiosity about her.
Looks wise, she looks rather plain in her roles, but woah....with her makeup and everything else on..she looks breath taking..literally...
Choi Ji Woo literally grows on you..
So she gets my vote!

nikeg

Post by nikeg » May 29th, '05, 13:52

er.... ive only seen one drama with kim hee sun and i luv her in sad love story... and choi ji woo versatile??? so far ive seen STH and winter sonata and by god did i not like her in both dramas... both definitely overrated dramas even though i did like STH a bit... but really now... versatile?? i havent seen her do much other than talk and be emotional ... cry and yell... i really dont get the deal why everyone likes her... i must say that off screen choi ji woo is very beautiful (the pics above show it all) but for some reason when it gets to on screen shes just a little too tall... always puffy looking... and its just ackward acting... i will watch beautiful days and hopefully she was better in that so i can praise her acting but so far i dont really see how shes versatile after having roles that make her stand talk and cry the entire drama. i will blame this halfly on the fact that i have watched 13 episodes of winter sonata almost forcefully but have stopped due to the damn boredom of it... SO DAMN BORING... at least in sad love story im breezing through it (4 episodes today alone) because its good and sad and addictive... kim hee sun gets my vote 10x over

PS. winter sonata is the ONLY drama i have never finished... ive seen other bad dramas but i have finished them.... but winter sonata is just too brutal... stay away if you havent seen it unless u like dramas that go the speed of a slug.

son_yejin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by son_yejin » May 29th, '05, 14:04

nikeg wrote:er.... ive only seen one drama with kim hee sun and i luv her in sad love story... and choi ji woo versatile??? so far ive seen STH and winter sonata and by god did i not like her in both dramas... both definitely overrated dramas even though i did like STH a bit... but really now... versatile?? i havent seen her do much other than talk and be emotional ... cry and yell... i really dont get the deal why everyone likes her... i must say that off screen choi ji woo is very beautiful (the pics above show it all) but for some reason when it gets to on screen shes just a little too tall... always puffy looking... and its just ackward acting... i will watch beautiful days and hopefully she was better in that so i can praise her acting but so far i dont really see how shes versatile after having roles that make her stand talk and cry the entire drama. i will blame this halfly on the fact that i have watched 13 episodes of winter sonata almost forcefully but have stopped due to the damn boredom of it... SO DAMN BORING... at least in sad love story im breezing through it (4 episodes today alone) because its good and sad and addictive... kim hee sun gets my vote 10x over

PS. winter sonata is the ONLY drama i have never finished... ive seen other bad dramas but i have finished them.... but winter sonata is just too brutal... stay away if you havent seen it unless u like dramas that go the speed of a slug.
woah...thats brutal..
but there's no need for rebuttal, to each his own..
I happen to think she's versatile.
If you don't...then you don't..and of course, we all respect that..
no big deal, im sure CJW's survival in the acting industry means she has some credibility at least.

PS: who's that hottie in your avatar?

little_mermaid

Post by little_mermaid » May 29th, '05, 14:46

Sorry you all for not posting their photos
I assumed you all must know them since they 're pretty popular !! :roll
Here are some
Kim Hee Sun
http://img41.echo.cx/my.php?image=photo33256qq.jpg
http://img41.echo.cx/my.php?image=photo33298pr.jpg

fayenatic

Post by fayenatic » May 29th, '05, 18:30

i dont think that its fair to KHS that most of you chose CJW due to recent popularity. Kim Hee Sun started her career a little bit earlier than CJW and was recognized earlier for her talent as well. In terms of awards, KHS has one just as many awards as CJW has. If anything, KHS's name is more popular in the Korean movie industry than CJW. She has starred in several well-made films such as Calla and Wanee and Junah whereas CJW's several films were a flop. So you cant say that either actress is more versatile than the other.

hauwulli

Post by hauwulli » May 29th, '05, 21:46

I don't really like either. But if I have to go with on, I'd choose KHS :)

apples

Post by apples » May 29th, '05, 22:43

nikeg, if you do watch beautiful days try to forget you dislike CJW. beautiful days was my first kdrama, and i completely fell in love with lbh.. and i don't think CJW's acting was as bad there as in STH. maybe because she didn't cry so much in there, and the character is better. don't get your expectations too high though.

i haven't watched sad love story, so i don't really know who kim hee sun is. i loved CJW in beautiful days, but i was utterly disappointed in STH and i didn't even go past episode 1 or 2 of WS.. so i can't really vote.

little_mermaid

Post by little_mermaid » May 30th, '05, 00:15

Here are some pics of both :wub: :wub:
Kim Hee Sun

Choi Ji Woo

Enjoy everyone and please forgive my carelessness !!!!!!!!!!!! :D :lol :lol

little_mermaid

Post by little_mermaid » May 30th, '05, 02:22

Here are some more pics of Choi Ji Woo in movies
Choi Ji Woo

little_mermaid

Post by little_mermaid » May 30th, '05, 02:37

Here are some pics of Kim Hee Sun in movies

nikeg

Post by nikeg » May 30th, '05, 09:30

apples wrote:nikeg, if you do watch beautiful days try to forget you dislike CJW. beautiful days was my first kdrama, and i completely fell in love with lbh.. and i don't think CJW's acting was as bad there as in STH. maybe because she didn't cry so much in there, and the character is better. don't get your expectations too high though.

i haven't watched sad love story, so i don't really know who kim hee sun is. i loved CJW in beautiful days, but i was utterly disappointed in STH and i didn't even go past episode 1 or 2 of WS.. so i can't really vote.
hahaha ok i really wanna see CJW in a drama where i can appreciate her acting and stuff and i believe beautiful days might do that... but jus gotta get some seeders for jems torrents b/c i only got like half the series lol

finalan

definitely CJW..

Post by finalan » May 31st, '05, 17:48

i choose CJW..
talented+pretty..

emm..i think KHS 's nose looks "weird"

sometimes, CJW's nose reminds me of Micheal JAckson...

hahahaha..sorry :crazy:

Miss Bouakham

Post by Miss Bouakham » Jun 1st, '05, 07:13

choi ji woo most certainly

i just LOVE her acting more and she's more natural and beautiful to me 8)

starz
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by starz » Jun 1st, '05, 13:40

Miss Bouakham wrote:choi ji woo most certainly

i just LOVE her acting more and she's more natural and beautiful to me 8)

My thoughts exactly!!!

JadedAngel

Post by JadedAngel » Jun 1st, '05, 14:26

fayenatic wrote:i dont think that its fair to KHS that most of you chose CJW due to recent popularity. Kim Hee Sun started her career a little bit earlier than CJW and was recognized earlier for her talent as well. In terms of awards, KHS has one just as many awards as CJW has. If anything, KHS's name is more popular in the Korean movie industry than CJW. She has starred in several well-made films such as Calla and Wanee and Junah whereas CJW's several films were a flop. So you cant say that either actress is more versatile than the other.
I don't think its just that. I've seen both in various projects, and its just my opinion that CJW is the better actress.

01AyuZhao

Post by 01AyuZhao » Jun 6th, '05, 02:12

KIM HEE SUN...I loved her in Sad Love Story!!
Last edited by 01AyuZhao on Jul 10th, '05, 18:13, edited 1 time in total.

nikeg

Post by nikeg » Jun 6th, '05, 19:08

01AyuZhao wrote:KIM HEE SUN...I loved her in Sad Love Story!!
ya! thats how u make ur first post count!

neways... back to my CJW bashing... i think i started to really hate her after i saw the part in STH where she lost her site and kept on screaming OPPA!! OPPA!!! OPPAAA!!!!!!!! like a billion times... she got so annoying after that... it was tooo much for me... too unnatural...

little_mermaid

Post by little_mermaid » Jun 7th, '05, 02:34

nikeg wrote:

neways... back to my CJW bashing... i think i started to really hate her after i saw the part in STH where she lost her site and kept on screaming OPPA!! OPPA!!! OPPAAA!!!!!!!! like a billion times... she got so annoying after that... it was tooo much for me... too unnatural...
Hey !! I wonder why you despise Choi Ji Woo so much !!!
It seems to me that you totally hate her acting in movies !!
It 's kinda unfair though . I mean she just acts out what 's in the script or what the director tells her to !!! :unsure: :roll :P
please don't assume I am arguing with u !!!
I'm just telling you my opinion and feel sorry for Choi Ji Woo to be thought thay way !!! :D :-) :-)
Peace !!! :wub: :thumleft: :wub: :thumleft: :wub: :thumleft: :wub: :thumleft: :wub: :thumleft: :wub: :thumright:

Jannah
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by Jannah » Jun 7th, '05, 07:10

I haven't seen Sad Love Song, but judging from those screencaps, KHS looks gorgeous in there.

For those interested, Kim Hui Seon has a Cyworld "minihompy" (Konglish for mini homepage?): http://www.cyworld.com/kimheeseon (Make sure you allow popups for that page as the Cyworld homepage appears in a popup.) Apparently, she updates it regularly her Cyworld has become very popular among her fans. (So I read in a local tabloid.)

Aucifer

Post by Aucifer » Jun 8th, '05, 08:24

nikeg wrote:

i'm totaly in agreement with you... oooo i hated her so much when he lost her sight >__<... too unnatural yeah x_X but ... before that ... i liked her

mmn KHS.. i have a question... when she sang in Sad Sonata... is her voice??... o_o cause.. is amazing

scott12199

Post by scott12199 » Jun 8th, '05, 08:55

talent wise i give it to kim hee sun. beauty i give it to cjw. kim hee sun look like she reconstructed her face.

apples

Post by apples » Jun 8th, '05, 09:04

Aucifer wrote:
nikeg wrote:

i'm totaly in agreement with you... oooo i hated her so much when he lost her sight >__<... too unnatural yeah x_X but ... before that ... i liked her

mmn KHS.. i have a question... when she sang in Sad Sonata... is her voice??... o_o cause.. is amazing
that's a natural reaction, it's understandable you won't like CJW. I used to like her a whole lot until I watched that part. :blink

nikeg

Post by nikeg » Jun 8th, '05, 22:09

little_mermaid wrote:
nikeg wrote:

Hey !! I wonder why you despise Choi Ji Woo so much !!!
It seems to me that you totally hate her acting in movies !!
It 's kinda unfair though . I mean she just acts out what 's in the script or what the director tells her to !!! :unsure: :roll :P
please don't assume I am arguing with u !!!
I'm just telling you my opinion and feel sorry for Choi Ji Woo to be thought thay way !!! :D :-) :-)
Peace !!! :wub: :thumleft: :wub: :thumleft: :wub: :thumleft: :wub: :thumleft: :wub: :thumleft: :wub: :thumright:
well its more a popularity factor to me... i wouldnt bash on her at all if she was just another good actress with no mega stardom like eugene or someone else not too big... but CJW in CHINA!?!?!?! have you ever seen soompi forum or chinese forums?!?! its crazy how many ppl like CJW and i just dont understand y... i can see that shes a pretty good actress but DEFINITELY not to the extent that ppl in other forums idolize her. plus i luv to argue against the masses if in my opinion i disagree hehe. (like the oh pil seung ending thread)

amrayu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by amrayu » Jun 8th, '05, 22:25

nikeg wrote: but CJW in CHINA!?!?!?! have you ever seen soompi forum or chinese forums?!?! its crazy how many ppl like CJW and i just dont understand y...
It's all a matter of one's preferences.
Don't forget about Japan. CJW is big over there too. :mrgreen:

jaycee05
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by jaycee05 » Jun 9th, '05, 08:24

Aucifer wrote:
nikeg wrote:

There, I'll censor those for you :P
Don't forget the crawling on the ground and that non-stop shrieking. I thought she was a really good actress, until I've seen that. But then again, my auntie, my mom, my landlady, and my friend cried pretty hard on that part and kept saying how good an actress she is. *nod* *nod* :roll :|

pozygal87

Post by pozygal87 » Oct 13th, '05, 16:43

i definitely prefer kim hee sun. i think she's a better actress. i dont really like cjw's acting.
she's too... how to say it..... aiya.... not nice to watch. hehe. :P

but kim hee sun's the one! specially after the myth. her mandarin's really good.

but what's her older dramas besides my fair lady and sad love song?

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Oct 13th, '05, 21:14

pozygal87 wrote:
but what's her older dramas besides my fair lady and sad love song?
we also have Goodbye My Love at d-addicts....KHS and AJW.. lovely couple :wub:

TNF
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by TNF » Oct 13th, '05, 21:22

Beauty wise, CJW is prettier. Her facial features are smaller (lips, eyes), but her face is more symmetrical. If you watch KHS you'll notice that her face isn't exactly symmetrical. A little bit like the female lead from What happened in Bali.

So I voted CJW :D

Sassy Man

Post by Sassy Man » Oct 13th, '05, 23:18

in the looks dept, i reckon Kim Hee Sun by a country mile.

am extremely suprised by poll. also, i thought she was enhanced, but in fact she is 100% natural. think zdoon's baby shots confirm this.

re acting ability. jiwoo is ok, but i find her roles fairy stereotypical. she's...ok imo.

heesun - haven't seen her in that many roles, but i have been told she was pretty darn good in her past dramas.

Sassy Man

Post by Sassy Man » Oct 13th, '05, 23:19

oopsie.
thought poll ws about looks.

talk about one track mind

cgozun

Post by cgozun » Oct 13th, '05, 23:54

I think CJW's popularity is the beneficiary of the recent Kdrama craze that swept Asia with that darn over rated Winter Sonata, Bae Yong Jun as well. Personally, I don't like anything that came out of that drama, talent wise. Also I don't think KHS is part of that wave which might explain why CJW is more adored now. Anyway, I like KHS for her classical beauty and elegance and in terms of acting, I think KHS acts in ways that is less annoying even if the director is doing a terrible job. But to be honest, I'm not a big fan of Korean acting so I had to lower my standards for this one.

aNToK
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by aNToK » Oct 14th, '05, 00:29

Hmm... CJW is the best out there right now as far as tragic heroines who cry alot. Loved her in "Winter Sonata", "Stairway", and "Beautiful Days".Wasn't as impressed with her acting in "Everybody has a Little Secret" or "Romantic President". (Hated everything about "Honesty, but that wasn't her fault....) She did well in "First Kiss" to me though. I'd give her an A in roles suited to her and a B to B- in more comedic roles. B for versatility.

KHS I discovered much later. First saw her in "Propose", and didn't get much past her looks there. Enjoyed her perfomance in "Sad Sonata", and definitely liked her acting in movie roles more than CJW. "Calla", "Wanee and Junah", and even "Man Who Went To Mars" had better performances by her than any I've seen CJW play. (Though we could probably forget about Repage...)
I'd give her an A for her acting and an A for her versatility.

Hmm... All that being said, I'd say that KHS is the one I'd like to date and mess around with, while CJW is the one I'd rather end up marrying. Don't ask me why, I can't figure that one out either....

2Quyen

Post by 2Quyen » Oct 14th, '05, 00:37

I vote for Kim Hee Sun
She is Hot :wub:
Her best acting was in Sad Love Story. I've also seen her in other korean Movies.

pozygal87

Post by pozygal87 » Oct 14th, '05, 16:36

just wanted to add to my vote.

i loooked at the pics of khs and cjw, i think khs is a better actor. she has so many different types of expressions. cjw has very little expressions.

Jinusean

Post by Jinusean » Oct 15th, '05, 04:48

can't decide, i wont vote :P

Bam-Bam

Post by Bam-Bam » Oct 16th, '05, 22:29

This topis is all wrong,

Choi Ji-woo just out classes her in so many different departments. Someone who would be more comparable would be an actress like Song Yun-ah from Hotelier

http://www.songyunah.com/photos/photos.htm

http://www.hotelier2002.com

cetok

Post by cetok » Oct 17th, '05, 16:51

frankly speaking..
i think they can act well
but as time goes by... you tend to know how they act n u can really anticipated/expect what comes next in their acting in each movies/dramas.

choi ji woo ..stairways to heaven.. is totally like a repeating dramas from her previous ones.. she needs to find sometimes that totally breaks her away . hopefully i get to see that in her upcoming drama.

kim hee sun.. i watch sad sonata half way n skip to the final... she just doesn't appeal to me at all in all the dramas she acts..i just don't know why.. i know she's beautiful.. but she doesn't really bring out the best in her yet.

rambutan
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by rambutan » Oct 28th, '05, 07:24

CJW made me cry even before she did in Winter Sonata. She is that good with her facial expression and is undoubtedly Korea's crying queen, whether you like it or not (But true, her screaming in Stairways to Heaven (at the beach, when she turned blind) was heavy on my ears and sympathy). The rival in Sad Sonata can't act. Whether blind or not, her expressions were expressionless. Bottomline: CJW has more monster hits. And I bet she gets paid much more.

ahnchan

Post by ahnchan » Nov 17th, '05, 04:55

personally i find both their acting annoying, choi ji woo is not super hot or super beautiful, but very classy and i feel kim hee sun is over-rated. who to pick? i still can't decided.

fivemagic

Post by fivemagic » Nov 22nd, '05, 00:50

Hello,
Choi Ji Woo has been my favorite korean actress ever since I started to watch korean dramas. She has a beautiful figure with a very natural face, and very sweet, sweet smile, but she is also a beautiful model. I have seen some of her dramas with popular co-stars like Kwon Sang Woo and Bae Yong Jun. As far as popularity goes, CJW is way on top of KHS.

On the other hand, Kim Hee Sun is also a good actress, but when compare to Choi Ji Woo, KHS does not even come close. Sorry for you fans of KHS. This is just my opinion only.

Choi Ji Woo all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jennyyang143

Post by jennyyang143 » Nov 24th, '05, 07:47

choi ji woo! :D

xiaowanzi

Post by xiaowanzi » Dec 13th, '05, 18:05

heehee...

i think itz CJW~ really like her acting...

Bam-Bam

Post by Bam-Bam » Dec 19th, '05, 08:32

Hi,

She's gotten more popular because of MYTH movie and Sad Sonata series.

I heard she's very popular in Chinese countries. Why do Chinese like her?

bjuti

Post by bjuti » Dec 24th, '05, 14:55

i vote for kim hee sun!!

kyoshi

kim hee sun!!

Post by kyoshi » Jan 11th, '06, 22:48

watch her in The Myth..... so pretty

still wondering if she has had some surgery done but in that movie her face looks a lot different than in some dramas (sad sonata)

nikeg

Post by nikeg » Jan 19th, '06, 01:08

hey! im sure everyone remembers me as the choi ji woo basher... but im back after more experience and a long time since ive posted somethin here... neways i havent seen nemore choi ji woo dramas since then so i still stand that she is a very bad drama actress but when it comes to movies her roles are very good and i respect her as a movie actress... i still like kim hee sun better but i dont hate choi ji woo now... i jus hate the melodramas making her look so bad hehe

saigo_x

Post by saigo_x » Jan 29th, '06, 03:36

I just finished watching Goodbye My Love with Kim Hee Sun. And Beautiful Days, with Choi Ji Woo, was the first Kdrama I had seen to completion. Obviously this is not enough to make a real comparison so I just wanted to say I enjoyed both series and the actresses' performances. Though I will say I find KHS better looking... It's a good thing this poll is long over cuz I'd feel guilty voting for her just on looks alone hehe.

lazaruk899

Post by lazaruk899 » Feb 20th, '06, 04:02

u guys are all nuts Kim Hee Seon wins by a long run gawd ppl must be blind nowadays CJW is UGLY!!! khs#1!!

swtazngurl218

Post by swtazngurl218 » Feb 20th, '06, 20:50

I like CJW

ai-chan

Post by ai-chan » May 30th, '06, 02:54

I vote for CJW!
I have to admit that Winter Sonata was waay overrated, but I thought that her acting was superb in Stairway to Heaven.
They're both great actresses though and pretty, but CJW all the way ^^

Jesette

Post by Jesette » Jun 16th, '06, 07:33

I GO FOR CHOI JI WOO BECAUSE I'VE WATCHED ALL HER K-DRAMAS AND SHE HAS GIVEN HER BEST TO HER ROLES. SHE IS INDEED A GOOD ACTRESS.

IT'S NOT THAT I DON'T LIKE KIM HEE SUN. I THINK SHE IS PRETTIER THAN JI WOO THOUGH, BUT I WASN'T SO IMPRESSED BY HER ACTING IN SAD SONATA. IT'S GOOD THAT HE HAS KWAN SANG WOO AS HER LEADING MAN THERE. HE SERVED AS THE SAVING GRACE OF THE SERIES.

cclover

Post by cclover » Jun 19th, '06, 12:54

Definitely Choi Jiwoo.. She is not only beautiful but also so cute.
KHS is not so nice to watch. Watching her acting always makes me nervous... :crazy:

eaachh

Post by eaachh » Jun 19th, '06, 13:09

KHS is quite pretty but I got one question why she was selected to present in her latest drama "Smile Again" coz she's too old to be a baseball player (or some kinda like that in the drama).

Then I choose CJW just now.

Just my thought.

Dee_Chan^.^

Go Choi Ji Woo

Post by Dee_Chan^.^ » Jun 19th, '06, 13:28

Definitelfy Choi Ji Woo...her series make me full cry omg STH!! arghh tear. But iread somewhere she had plastic surgery done..is this true..? if so i still love her :wub:

[img]http://www.still-frames.net/goong/Scamp03.jpg[/img]

ngocphuongaus

Post by ngocphuongaus » Jun 22nd, '06, 08:34

I prefer Choi Ji woo,
I have never been enjoyed any Kim hee sun dramas

framboise

Post by framboise » Jan 19th, '07, 01:47

I was wondering :O that many of you think KHS has plastic surgery but in fact she is known as natural beauty here in korea. Just look at the pics below.

ps. KHS and CJW are both not so good at acting. But Physically speaking, KHS is the best. But i like CJW too.
[img]http://www.d-addicts.com/forumfiles/beklova_41_144.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.d-addicts.com/forumfiles/_b1 ... b1_189.jpg[/img]
Attachments
beklova_41.jpg
beklova_41.jpg (129.55 KiB) Viewed 6064 times
%B1%E8%C8%F1%BC%B1.jpg
%B1%E8%C8%F1%BC%B1.jpg (127.44 KiB) Viewed 6064 times
Last edited by framboise on Jan 21st, '07, 14:07, edited 1 time in total.

cherry77

Post by cherry77 » Mar 22nd, '07, 16:35

my vote goes to Kim Hee Sun.. she is simply gorgeous!

Syalala

Post by Syalala » Mar 29th, '07, 11:41

I dont really like Choi Ji Woo that much, yes no doubt her acting skills are way better than Kim Hee Sun, but sometimes she overdoing it especially when crying, I think she overacted.

Kim Hee Sun is obviously way prettier than Choi Ji Woo, regardless the plastic surgery debate. KHS may be poor in acting but she's excellent in modeling/catwalk for sure. And East Asian's known Kim Hee Sun long before Choi Ji Woo, so my vote goes to KHS ^^

wane

Post by wane » Mar 29th, '07, 15:02

i don`t think choi ji woo had plastic sugurey cause she had natural beauty.....will you belive all the gossip about choi ji woo??/or you will hate she after heard about it/i wish you all will stay like choi ji woo....

yamapinku-rabu

Post by yamapinku-rabu » Mar 29th, '07, 15:19

kim hee sun all the way!

just love her! she is so gorgeous!!!!

ahhh i hope she comes out with projects soon!!! miss seeing her onscreen!!!

i loved her with jang dong gun, lee dong gun and ryu shi won! and also lee byung hun haha! <-- hope they'd do a drama together! :lol