Korean Actors have great Bodies..

Discuss about your favourite Korean Actors and Actresses.
Lil_Bubot

Korean Actors have great Bodies..

Post by Lil_Bubot » Jul 21st, '05, 23:54

Hi everyone!!! :D I've been watching a lot of Asian drama recently.. (thanks to D-Addicts!! :notworthy: ) and I've notice that majority of Korean actors have good or gorgeous body..even the comedians/extra...they're ugly and old ( for comedic purpose), but even they , i've notice, are well toned and even have great abs)... Can't help but compare them to Japanese actors, who I've notice, majority of them tend to be on a skinny/lanky side (no offense.. is this a japanese trend... even for guys.. skinny is IN :unsure: )...
Ummmm.. is this because Korean men are required to serve in the military so they have to be in great shape??? or is it part or a requirement or a trend of being an actor in Korea..... If this is a TREND!! I for it!!! I Like it a lot!!! :D What do you guys think?

seki_ray

Post by seki_ray » Jul 22nd, '05, 00:35

I agree with what you are saying a lot of Korean actors have better bodies, I have a few Korean guy friends, some of them served in the military, a few are still in really good shape others didn't keep up with it, so i think it depends. but i definately think it is so much more attractive, haha, so i don't mind. :lol

aNToK
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by aNToK » Jul 22nd, '05, 00:35

They don't do much for me. But yeah, now that you mention it, a lot of the Japanese actors are painfully skinny. I was reading somewhere about the "in" look in Japan right now trending more toward the skinny, often metrosexual type. Dunno though. Reaction to the whole sumo thing??

Korean guys do seem to strip out of their shirts at a much more frequent rate than others, though.
Reminds me that I need to keep up with my workouts....

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Jul 22nd, '05, 01:05

aNToK wrote: Korean guys do seem to strip out of their shirts at a much more frequent rate than others, though.
I agree! But they have all the right to strip out their shirts since they have the body to show it off. In Korean dramas, it seems like if the guy is pretty fit, they usually show it off in the old fashion "shower" scene. :D It may only be for a few seconds, but it sure does make me like the actor more!! :lol :wub: Also i noticed that most of them are quite tall :wub: which i think is a very big plus!

Sassy Man

Post by Sassy Man » Jul 22nd, '05, 01:06

i reckon that being the direct descendants of the horseman of outher Mongolia, their genes are built for shwarzznegger like action.

but, upto recent times where the snaggy, metro trend has evolved, koren blokes tended to be the roughheads of asia. y'know they always used to win gold in the boxing, graeco roman resting, judo etc. And fights on the streets was a common occurence in seoul. not just b etween the blokes.

the older folks of korea were definitely bigger than their japanese counterparts - but now, the youth of china, kor and japan are pretty much same sizewise. probably due to diet - and no, i don't mean red meat, but basically folks tend to eat btter and more as a whole.

Lil_Bubot

Post by Lil_Bubot » Jul 22nd, '05, 01:10

Korean guys do seem to strip out of their shirts at a much more frequent rate than others, though.

:wub: :wub:
This is one of the reason that I'm leaning more to Korean Drama's...Very fascinating when they take of their shirts (I'm talking amout the MEN.. ok ... heheheh :D ):P !!! It's doesn't hurt to have great body!!! :D

pyh

Post by pyh » Jul 22nd, '05, 01:11

I agree with you. I think Koreans are the most beautiful people of all ASIANS. Even the Korean women too. They are tall and slender. The actors are all tall, handsome and with great bodies. No other asians can compare to Koreans.

Sassy Man

Post by Sassy Man » Jul 22nd, '05, 01:19

you will find women in northern parts of china to be just as tall, slim and attractive.

bruce lee - he's from canton province, eh?

InertiaEffect

Post by InertiaEffect » Jul 22nd, '05, 01:25

perhaps

aNToK
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by aNToK » Jul 22nd, '05, 05:16

I'm still waiting for SHG, KTH, and Eugene's shower scenes. A little equality here, eh?

Of course it's strictly to compare the physical development with their Japanese and Chinese counterparts of course...

Lil_Bubot

Post by Lil_Bubot » Jul 22nd, '05, 06:27

I'm still waiting for SHG, KTH, and Eugene's shower scenes. A little equality here, eh?
You know what? If they have it, why not!!! I don't hate!!! I participate!! hehehehe! :P .. but i don't think that's going to happen anytime soon... I've notice that korean actresses in most series are somewhat the opposite of the men... The MEN tends shows more skin than the women... Which is FINE with me!! No complains here! :wub: The women tend to be more conservative... even with the kissing... they're a little STIFF.. not very convincing.. But the MEN are ..BHAM!!! In there .... :D

iwillnotloveyoulongtime

Post by iwillnotloveyoulongtime » Jul 22nd, '05, 07:41

pyh wrote:I agree with you. I think Koreans are the most beautiful people of all ASIANS. Even the Korean women too. They are tall and slender. The actors are all tall, handsome and with great bodies. No other asians can compare to Koreans.
Oh yeah, cuz they're like the superior race n' ****. HA!

aNToK
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by aNToK » Jul 22nd, '05, 08:00

Coming on the heels of lilbubot's comment on Korean actresses, a post from iwillnotloveyoulongtime just seems to be a perfect bookend...

Guess I'll have to wait a while longer for that shower scene.... :-(

groink

Post by groink » Jul 22nd, '05, 08:19

iwillnotloveyoulongtime wrote:Oh yeah, cuz they're like the superior race n' ****. HA!
Word of caution: Those two words in that order should NEVER be used on the Internet. You can speak like that among your circle of friends, but NEVER in public. Man, if I was a moderator, I'd actually bleep that out.

alaina

ee

Post by alaina » Jul 22nd, '05, 08:46

show us some body guys..... :D :D :wub: :wub:

aNToK
Fansubber
Fansubber

Re: ee

Post by aNToK » Jul 22nd, '05, 08:48

alaina wrote:show us some body guys..... :D :D :wub: :wub:
I did before, but I was told that I looked a bit intimidating...

iwillnotloveyoulongtime

Post by iwillnotloveyoulongtime » Jul 22nd, '05, 08:53

groink wrote:
iwillnotloveyoulongtime wrote:Oh yeah, cuz they're like the superior race n' ****. HA!
Word of caution: Those two words in that order should NEVER be used on the Internet. You can speak like that among your circle of friends, but NEVER in public. Man, if I was a moderator, I'd actually bleep that out.
Oh sorry, I totally missed the memo on you writing the book of 'Things to Say Online And Offline Amongst Your Circle of Friends'.

- Author of ' OMG I WAS TOTALLY BEING SARCASTIC!!!!'

Lil_Bubot

Post by Lil_Bubot » Jul 22nd, '05, 19:10

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I agree with you. I think Koreans are the most beautiful people of all ASIANS. Even the Korean women too. They are tall and slender. The actors are all tall, handsome and with great bodies. No other asians can compare to Koreans.
Whoa!!! :O Let's not get carried away here!!! I wouldn't say the most beautiful people !!! You have to understand that actors and actresses are the pick of the Litter... basically, they have to look !! It's part of their credentials.. they have to have something that other's don't have. They have to have the "IT" factor.. that's why they get paid a lot... 'cause if not.. every single person can be a model/actor...
But, i do agree with you that, right now, I prefer Korean actors physique!!! compare to most Japanese or Chinese actors!:D (no complain's here!!).. MOre Skin PLEASE!!!!
Oh sorry, I totally missed the memo on you writing the book of 'Things to Say Online And Offline Amongst Your Circle of Friends'.

I got it!!! I knew you were being sarcastic!!! :D

iwillnotloveyoulongtime

Post by iwillnotloveyoulongtime » Jul 22nd, '05, 19:13

Lil_Bubot wrote:--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Whoa!!! :O Let's not get carried away here!!! I wouldn't say the most beautiful people !!! You have to understand that actors and actresses are the pick of the Litter... basically, they have to look !! It's part of their credentials.. they have to have something that other's don't have. They have to have the "IT" factor.. that's why they get paid a lot... 'cause if not.. every single person can be a model/actor...
But, i do agree with you that, right now, I prefer Korean actors physique!!! compare to most Japanese or Chinese actors!:D (no complain's here!!).. MOre Skin PLEASE!!!!

I mean seriously that person, did he or she go out and LOOK AT EACH AND EVERY SINGLE ASIAN PERSON ON EARTH?

Lil_Bubot

Post by Lil_Bubot » Jul 23rd, '05, 19:35

Base on the k-drama's that i've seen so far, Kwan Sang Wu (from Stairway To Heaven),, has, by far, the greatest abs in k-dramas.. some might disagree, but this my opinion... :P
I wonder how much time these actors spend... trying to maintain their great bodies! :D ' cause it's definetely worth it!! No complains here!!! :D :wub:

aNToK
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by aNToK » Jul 23rd, '05, 19:59

And I though guys paid a lot of attention to the ladies in these things....

duckie

Post by duckie » Jul 23rd, '05, 20:08

pyh wrote:I agree with you. I think Koreans are the most beautiful people of all ASIANS. Even the Korean women too. They are tall and slender. The actors are all tall, handsome and with great bodies. No other asians can compare to Koreans.
Yes, and has the highest % to undergo cosmetic surgery. :roll

Song Seung Hun :wub:

kimmie_ai_ni4

Post by kimmie_ai_ni4 » Jul 23rd, '05, 21:49

maybe dey hab great bodies cuz der celebrities and dats one of der requirement.....to look good... lol......

o ya and dey go under da knife.........lolz........ maybe dats y

kimmie_ai_ni4

Post by kimmie_ai_ni4 » Jul 23rd, '05, 21:50

iwillnotloveyoulongtime wrote:
Lil_Bubot wrote:--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I mean seriously that person, did he or she go out and LOOK AT EACH AND EVERY SINGLE ASIAN PERSON ON EARTH?
^ lolz.....

iwillnotloveyoulongtime

Post by iwillnotloveyoulongtime » Jul 23rd, '05, 22:01

kimmie_ai_ni4 wrote:maybe dey hab great bodies cuz der celebrities and dats one of der requirement.....to look good... lol......

o ya and dey go under da knife.........lolz........ maybe dats y
Totally. I mean, who wants to watch ugly people on TV?

candycandy

Post by candycandy » Jul 25th, '05, 10:23

almost 90% Korean actors and actresses did undergo plastic surgery, esp the nose. They are originally not that good looking. Ppl who live in the cold weather are generally taller than those who live in the hot weather.

miriko

Post by miriko » Jul 25th, '05, 10:42

I dont particularly care if people go under the knife, as long as the result is good.... If we had to criticize actors and actresses in Korean for plastic surgery than the debate would never end (i've seen this happen in loads of threads in different forums)

But I do have to admit, there is just something funny about all of them having the same nose.....

Except for that, I have to admit that Korean actors and actresses are very good looking and also very well built.... When in Korea, I always scan the streets to see how many people look like they could be in dramas, and unfortunately, not many of them look the part... This is in my opinion totally contrary to the japanese drama world, where no one is SUPER exceptionally good looking and I cross people everyday that could be on TV...

The closest Ive ever gotten to seeing someone who looks like they belong in a drama in the streets of Korea, is when I ran into Kim Rae Won in Myong Dong....

I agree with most people, we need some pictures in this thread :mrgreen:
Last edited by miriko on Jul 25th, '05, 13:18, edited 1 time in total.

candycandy

Post by candycandy » Jul 25th, '05, 12:17

miriko wrote:When in Korea, I always scan the streets to see how many people look like they could be in dramas, and unfortunately, not many of them look the part... This is in my opinion totally contrary to the japanese drama world, where no one is SUPER esceptionally good looking and I cross people everyday that could be on TV...
true, in real life, ppl in Japan are usually slimer & better looking than Korea. However, in movies & drama is different, that's the talent of Korean film makers, they can reverse the fact. :mrgreen:

tanukibear

Post by tanukibear » Jul 25th, '05, 16:01

I think Japanese guys tend to be slimmer than Korean guys. Well, those on TV/Music scene anyway.

Lil_Bubot

Post by Lil_Bubot » Jul 25th, '05, 21:18

When in Korea, I always scan the streets to see how many people look like they could be in dramas, and unfortunately, not many of them look the part... This is in my opinion totally contrary to the japanese drama world, where no one is SUPER exceptionally good looking and I cross people everyday that could be on TV...

The closest Ive ever gotten to seeing someone who looks like they belong in a drama in the streets of Korea, is when I ran into Kim Rae Won in Myong Dong....
I have to agree with you on this... since i started watching K-drama.. I started looking out for good looking/great body Korean guys...you know... just for comparison.. heheheh :P But unfortunately, i haven't seen a good looking Korean guy yet.... I thought it was going to be easy, I guess not...I have some korean friends and they're not even close to any good looking k-actors and definitely no great body... maybe i'm just in wrong place??? Where are the good looking once's....??? Seoul??? nowhere here in US??? (*disappointed) :P I'll be really disappointed if it's all because of plastic surgery... I hope not!

telethrow

Post by telethrow » Aug 23rd, '05, 21:28

Haha funny ass thread by the way. Almost all of you spoke what was on my mind except the comment about korean people looking better than all otherr asian people I have to disagree with. This goes for every race the good looking ones are the "cream of their crop" and the rest of the population is not. No offense there are exceptions but I find this to be true most of the time.

I love how the men are objectified and not women. I love how they always seem to incorporate a shirt-less scene for the ladies in almost every drama. That's freaking hot.

Bi's girl

Post by Bi's girl » Aug 24th, '05, 03:02

try this pic! :lol very hot!! whach ya think? give me some comments!
Attachments
Rain10.jpg
Rain10.jpg (61.06 KiB) Viewed 7268 times

aisu_kurimu

Post by aisu_kurimu » Aug 24th, '05, 03:09

Heh, KSW is known as "Mom-Jjang" in Korea, aka Best-body. You're not alone in thinking that :wub:

Rain is very ultra sexy, but he's really versatile too and can be as cute as a button :D

Bi's girl

Post by Bi's girl » Aug 24th, '05, 04:41

aisu_kurimu wrote: Rain is very ultra sexy
i know..right!!! he's my guy right now...he so adorable!!!! :heart:

see that smile down there? it burns me up!!! i love it when he smiles!!his eyes are so kute!!! :lol
Attachments
bi7.jpg
bi7.jpg (55.13 KiB) Viewed 7229 times

P0KEY
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by P0KEY » Aug 24th, '05, 04:47

Bi's girl wrote:

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

very very nice!

Bi's girl

Post by Bi's girl » Aug 24th, '05, 04:53

P0KEY wrote:
Bi's girl wrote:

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

very very nice!
thanx 4 the comment!!! that is like ONE of the best pictures i have on Bi.
there are some more but i can't upload it!! they say it's too big!! how about this one?
Attachments
bi3.jpg
bi3.jpg (150.89 KiB) Viewed 7219 times

Lil_Bubot

Post by Lil_Bubot » Aug 24th, '05, 17:02

Bi's girl wrote:

Wow!!! He has such great body..HOT!!! I just dl his concert .. I think the title is "it's raining or something".. he's such a great dancer!!! I'm so impress!!! :wub:
Heh, KSW is known as "Mom-Jjang" in Korea, aka Best-body. You're not alone in thinking that
I'm not surprise, he has such AWESOME ABS!!!! It's funny, because I just started watching Delicious proposal 'cause So Ji Sub is there... it started to get boring but then at Episode 8, KSW showed up in his motocycle... He's so hOT!!!!! :wub: :wub:

Bi's girl

Post by Bi's girl » Aug 24th, '05, 17:27

Lil_Bubot wrote:
Bi's girl wrote:

Wow!!! He has such great body..HOT!!! I just dl his concert .. I think the title is "it's raining or something".. he's such a great dancer!!! I'm so impress!!! :wub:
Heh, KSW is known as "Mom-Jjang" in Korea, aka Best-body. You're not alone in thinking that
I'm not surprise, he has such AWESOME ABS!!!! It's funny, because I just started watching Delicious proposal 'cause So Ji Sub is there... it started to get boring but then at Episode 8, KSW showed up in his motocycle... He's so hOT!!!!! :wub: :wub:

is this the first time you've seen him? man..he is sexy!!
isn't he great danncer? i love his moves on "it's rainning"!!! so hot!! :wub:
Attachments
bi10.jpg
bi10.jpg (24.42 KiB) Viewed 7167 times

Cleo

Post by Cleo » Aug 24th, '05, 17:45

Speaking of great body, I think we can't do without Daniel Henney from Kim Sam Soon...
Attachments
daniel8.jpg
daniel8.jpg (82.6 KiB) Viewed 7157 times

Cleo

Post by Cleo » Aug 24th, '05, 17:46

and another one I really like from a CF with Kim Tae Hee
Attachments
n2o_1412_184781_1.jpg
n2o_1412_184781_1.jpg (87.22 KiB) Viewed 7156 times

TNF
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by TNF » Aug 24th, '05, 21:06

I have to agree, bi does have a great body. Buff asian men are most often more natural looking and attractive than the buff men in hollywood. I don't know, I guess asians have a naturally skinnier build than ...caucasians (?lol), so their muscles don't end up turning into hulk tidits. Anyway, yup most korean actors are well built with sexy bods.

a lot of ppl say japanese men (more like guys) are skinny and metrosexual (lmao :D), that's what I used to think too, "why the hell do they like GIRLY "MEN", that is until I saw TOMOYA NAGASE, and I realized the japanese image is SAVED. Because his bod is the best in all of asia AND eurasia mwhahahaha

Ok, hehe there I go rambling again. Bottom line is, korean men have great bods, tomoya nagase has THE perfect bod, end of story.

Lil_Bubot

Post by Lil_Bubot » Aug 26th, '05, 06:27

Cleo wrote:Speaking of great body, I think we can't do without Daniel Henney from Kim Sam Soon...
I just finish watching Kim Sam Soon!!! Hyn Bin and Daniel Henney is HOT!!! Hyun Bin, love his dimples but daniel..Awesome Body... even though his lines where all English, he's just so cute listening to Sam soon talking!!! :wub: :wub: Oh yeah!!! Looking at pictures.. GREAT BODY INDEED!!!

Jannah
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by Jannah » Aug 26th, '05, 07:28

aisu_kurimu wrote:Rain is very ultra sexy, but he's really versatile too and can be as cute as a button :D
I agree. I knew him as an actor first before a singer, and I think his sexiness is 'hidden' when he's acting. I remember how surprised I was when I saw one of his music videos for the first time. :lol I didn't think he could be so hot!

Lil_Bubot

Post by Lil_Bubot » Aug 26th, '05, 19:39

Jannah wrote:
aisu_kurimu wrote:Rain is very ultra sexy, but he's really versatile too and can be as cute as a button :D
I agree. I knew him as an actor first before a singer, and I think his sexiness is 'hidden' when he's acting. I remember how surprised I was when I saw one of his music videos for the first time. :lol I didn't think he could be so hot!
I definitely LOVE a man who could move/dance.:wub: :wub: :wub: You can tell a lot from a person on the way he dances.. For me, a guy can be gorgeous looking and sexy and all, but if he can't DANCE, that's a total turn off for me.He's got to have rhythm!!!hehehehe Bi is definitely on the top of my list... I mean, for me, he's not that great looking like the others..he's "CUTE". but he can act, sing, dance, and of course SEXY body!! (*faints).. wow...definitely a total package...
I wonder if KSW can dance.. I saw him in Love so divine... it was a cute dance... :wub:

kareohl

Post by kareohl » Aug 30th, '05, 04:49

Lil_Bubot wrote:
When in Korea, I always scan the streets to see how many people look like they could be in dramas, and unfortunately, not many of them look the part... This is in my opinion totally contrary to the japanese drama world, where no one is SUPER exceptionally good looking and I cross people everyday that could be on TV...

I have to agree with you on this... since i started watching K-drama.. I started looking out for good looking/great body Korean guys...you know... just for comparison.. heheheh :P But unfortunately, i haven't seen a good looking Korean guy yet.... I thought it was going to be easy, I guess not...I have some korean friends and they're not even close to any good looking k-actors and definitely no great body... maybe i'm just in wrong place??? Where are the good looking once's....??? Seoul??? nowhere here in US??? (*disappointed) :P I'll be really disappointed if it's all because of plastic surgery... I hope not!
^^ lol haha me too i saw one...

kareohl

Post by kareohl » Aug 30th, '05, 04:49

Lil_Bubot wrote:

IceThy

Post by IceThy » Aug 30th, '05, 13:32

wow this kim sam soon guy is really pretty hot!!!!

TNF
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by TNF » Aug 30th, '05, 18:30

kareohl wrote:
Lil_Bubot wrote:

Well that's because a lot of people in jdramas are average looking compared to people in kdramas, (think the guy from Summer Snow)...EXCEPT for TOMOYA NAGASE that is (I've yet to see anyone hotter than Tomobaby :wub: ). Even Kimura Takuya can't compare to most of the Korean actors in terms of looks. the Korean standards of beauty for their actors/actresses are so much higher, that's why it'll be hard to spot any such people on the streets.

Come on, I know some people will be outraged at this post. Just let it out, I don't mind :D

TNF
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by TNF » Aug 30th, '05, 18:34

candycandy wrote:almost 90% Korean actors and actresses did undergo plastic surgery, esp the nose. They are originally not that good looking. Ppl who live in the cold weather are generally taller than those who live in the hot weather.
so ji sup has the best nose/profile around (korea), did he go under the knife too?

xiaryx
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by xiaryx » Aug 30th, '05, 18:51

tikleabubble wrote: Well that's because a lot of people in jdramas are average looking compared to people in kdramas, (think the guy from Summer Snow)...
heh very interesting thread so far..
Actually this is the exact reason why I stopped watching kdrama. It has nothing to show except beautful men and women. Jdorama has interesting storyline that allows the audience to love the character not because of their appearances.

peterisfine

Post by peterisfine » Aug 31st, '05, 06:47

It's funny because my friends and i have different views on the Korean stars. We do agree that the guys have nice toned bodies but we don't think their faces are that attractive. We always say they make up for it with their nice bodies and the characters they play. Only Won Bin seems to have a nice face where the others are basically just so and so and not too attractive. But that's just my opinion so pls don't kill me for it. :lol

scindyv

totally agree

Post by scindyv » Aug 31st, '05, 10:22

i totally agree..they have GREAT BODIES...i think its y i was first attracted to korean series..hehehe :lol

IceThy

Post by IceThy » Aug 31st, '05, 16:56

peterisfine I also find Won Bins face pretty but it's not natural, that's why I don't like him that much.

I'd also like to know if SoJiSub got under the knife..... did he? (don't destroy my dreams :O)
I love his body..... it's to die for.

Lil_Bubot

Post by Lil_Bubot » Sep 1st, '05, 19:49

I'd also like to know if SoJiSub got under the knife..... did he? (don't destroy my dreams )
I love his body..... it's to die for.
Me Too. I'm a big Fan of So Ji Sub :wub: :wub: :wub: As far as I know... He never had any surgery done... looking at his older series... It doesn't seem like it ... :-) What I've notice is that his Body got BETTER and BETTER through the years... :wub: :wub: :wub: (*drools) :D

zdoon
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by zdoon » Sep 4th, '05, 03:21

So Ji Sub used to be a swimmer in high school and won a bronze medal in at a tournament in 1995, this is before his entrance into acting in 1998; So Ji Sub was born in 1977.

here's his swimmer pics in 1995 (be warned, he's extremely skinny):

other pix:

IceThy

Post by IceThy » Sep 4th, '05, 09:16

wow he's such a talented guy. and his swimmer pics... lol.
Well 7-10 years are a long long time. ^^ thanks for the information and the pics anyways

somebody knows more about SoJiSub?

Lil_Bubot

Post by Lil_Bubot » Sep 4th, '05, 17:19

zdoon wrote:So Ji Sub used to be a swimmer in high school and won a bronze medal in at a tournament in 1995, this is before his entrance into acting in 1998; So Ji Sub was born in 1977.

here's his swimmer pics in 1995 (be warned, he's extremely skinny):

other pix:

He's so SKINNY!!! :D But i'm not complaining on What he looks like right now!! He's so Hot!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: Not too much muscle (I don't like like it when they have too bulky muscle... don't think that's sexy at all :crazy:) I think that's one of the reason that I think a lot of korean guys have great body!! They stay in proportion!!! So Ji Sub is just PERFECT!!!

TNF
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by TNF » Sep 4th, '05, 17:42

that last pic....what drama was that from? a break from so ji sup's heavy dramas (well i only watched misa..but i want to see him in a comedy. I was amazed at shk's transition in full house, and i hope to see the same with sjs)

zdoon
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by zdoon » Sep 4th, '05, 18:26

not sure, but it looks like a sitcom.

anyway, if anyone's interested check out this mp3 of so ji sub rapping at his birthday party set up by his fans:

http://rapidshare.de/files/4695247/0411 ... g.mp3.html

left-click

seems like his fans had a blast. :-)

TNF
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by TNF » Sep 6th, '05, 04:35

ooh thanks for the clip! He was also rapping in Sorry I Love you, sometime after the 10th episode

HaPPi3LayDee

Post by HaPPi3LayDee » Sep 23rd, '05, 23:54

hot bod
i gotta say SO JI SUB
i somehow like his body,wait what am i saying, like, i dont like it, i love it
he doesnt have a very defined bod like others and such, but i just love it, thats like #1 for me,

teknocube

Post by teknocube » Sep 24th, '05, 00:45

...I wanna see girls in the shower more in Kdramas.

NatNat

Post by NatNat » Sep 24th, '05, 00:56

dude. you could tell SJS was an ace swimmer in MISA. He moved like a very sexy dolphin. God knows we love sexy dolphins.

PS
He has a very manly presence but the hottest thing about SJS isn't his body, guys
or the way he kisses (good god, but I want to be on the receiving ends of those face melters)

but he has the most incredible hands. they're strong, really large and just beautiful. I wanna touch them XD

Shorty

Post by Shorty » Nov 19th, '05, 05:55

So Ji Sub was so skinny back then! Compared to now, his body is way sexier. ;D Hehe. He might not have any abs, but he's big and broad. ;D

Kwan Sang Woo has a very built body. He got a six pack and diesel arms! Lol.

Hyun Bin's body isn't all that big, but he has a big chest. ;D Hehe. And he's a pretty tall guy, so that makes his body attractive as well.

Bi nevertheless has a nice body with his packs and his big chest.

Daniel Henney has a nice body, that's all I have to say.

Kim Rae Won has a few packs and a big body. I love guys whose body is big and broad. x] Abs doesn't really matter much, as long as they don't have a 10 lbs. gut hanging down. Lol.

Catinka

Post by Catinka » Nov 19th, '05, 06:26

Yeah I can only agree with you shorty!!

I also think that Kim Rea Won´s Lips are to die for!!

and his body too!!*eg*

Shorty

Post by Shorty » Nov 19th, '05, 06:56

The lips only? Lol. Forget that, his entire mouth package is to die for. ;D I mean, his smile is just enchanting! Lol. I can always love a guy who can give off such a great smile under any condition. xD Hehe.

Néa Vanille
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Néa Vanille » Nov 19th, '05, 07:02

Whenever I see people going on about how beautiful people in Kdrama are, I go like :blink because I personally think that ESPECIALLY the women in JDrama look much cuter than their Korean counterparts. I think the entire female cast of Densha Otoko was way cuter than any of the girls I've seen in Kdrama. :blink

As for the guys (I'm a female, by the way..) I also prefer Japanese guys there. See, I'm into Asian men and prefer them to men of my own race BECAUSE they are thinner and more feminine looking than Caucasian guys (on average) and if I went for the buff look, I'd watch American or European movies. But I don't, because I enjoy the pretty looks of young Japanese idols (here I have to add that older Japanese actors such as KimuTaku or Tomoya Nagase, as mentioned, aren't skinny or girly-looking at all). Yes, I admit, I like feminine-looking men!! Shoot me!! :goggle:

What I like about Korean men (and women), though, is that their hair is usually not dyed. I prefer natural black hair to the brown/blonde hair of so many (too many!) Japanese.

Catinka

Post by Catinka » Nov 19th, '05, 07:47

I understand what you mean but this is not the "japanese-guys have sexy bodies" thread

I like jpanese guys also and some chinese guys too that doesn´ t mean that korean are not supercute
in a nutshell: allover the world there are cuteand good looking guys with sexy bodies

and when they have such a great body and face like Bi, anything goes :thumright:

i think i´m a littlebit lipsfanatic :wub:

ladyfoxx

Post by ladyfoxx » Nov 19th, '05, 08:11

I like tall, broad-shouldered men; they've also gotta have nice wide smiles and beautiful eyes. I'm actually talking about Jang Dong Gun and So Ji Sub. :wub:

But yea, Koreans do look more beautiful than the Japanese. They've also got beautifully white and straight teeth, anyone else noticed? Lots of k-dramas have scenes of the actors/actresses brushing their teeth. I wouldn't be surprised if statistics show that more Koreans go under the knife than the Japanese.

zdoon
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by zdoon » Nov 19th, '05, 13:17

NatNat wrote:but he has the most incredible hands. they're strong, really large and just beautiful. I wanna touch them XD
so ji seob's hands

Sassy Man

Post by Sassy Man » Nov 19th, '05, 13:19

you see all korean fellas take anabolic steroids. seriousely thtey do, i've spoken to them all. , they go on the juice once puberty kicks in. that's how they get their six packs. a combination of testostorone, horse hormones and genes dating back to the wild pillagers of outer eastern mongolia. oh, and the kimchi don't hurt either. and once you join the army, hey, it's a shootin gallery.

it's just like the sheilas - everyone of them have gone under the knife. everyone. don't you know that they were all born with 3 eyes, 2 noses and I heard they also had 2 heads when they were born. liver.. they may have had 4, but i think they had just the 2 kidneys. now, they are also careful to make sure they get the right sized mole placed on the right spot if they aren't born with one, because this is the fad right now. if you wanna be part of the in crowd, a surgically placed mole just on the tip of your knows is a must. startin price is $30,000 won. but if you get it with removing the extra head, yu could get a 2 for 1 deal and get a 50% discoutn.

seriousely.

Néa Vanille
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Néa Vanille » Nov 19th, '05, 13:30

I agree about SJS's hands. They're his best features. I don't find his face all that appealing, but... the HANDS! :wub:

zdoon
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by zdoon » Nov 19th, '05, 13:36

yeah, you see so ji seob's hands = plastic surgery. he had them genetically engineered and bionically grown in a vat before he had them surgically attached to his "nubs."

seriously.

Sassy Man

Post by Sassy Man » Nov 19th, '05, 13:42

zdoon wrote:yeah, you see so ji seob's hands = plastic surgery. he had them genetically engineered and bionically grown in a vat before he had them surgically attached to his "nubs."

seriously.
BBC aree gonna do a report on this. hold your breath.

zdoon
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by zdoon » Nov 19th, '05, 13:45

I just found out that So Ji Seob actually battled Darth Vader and Luke Skywalker for said hands. Battled them to the death, he did. After which, he ripped off their artificial robot hands and lodged them onto his wrists before going "Nooooooooo" in Konglish. Talk about dramatic!