Jang Nara: Sweet and Cute

Discuss about your favourite Korean Actors and Actresses.
fivemagic

Jang Nara: Sweet and Cute

Post by fivemagic » Dec 8th, '05, 00:19

I really like Jang Nara. I heard she has a new drama with Alec Su coming. Anybody knows what it is about?

Spike23

Post by Spike23 » Dec 9th, '05, 04:59

Don't remember, i recall its in the chinese entertainment section.
I am sure ppl discussed this already =D

skachild

Post by skachild » Apr 13th, '06, 11:58

does enyone know where i can download jang nara -1 st chinese album..???
already search in jpopsuki... gor the torrent but no seed or peers... :-( :-(

Jang Nara One Chinese Album

Tracklist:
01 风儿啊!请你停下来
02 全世界下雨
03 娜拉In China
04 飞不起来
05 Sweet Dream
06 恋爱宣言
07 我也是个女人
08 甜蜜蜜
09 可能是爱情
10 Ends

Romanize Tracklist:
01 feng er a!qing ni ting xia lai
02 quan shi jie xia yu
03 Nuo La In China
04 fei bu qi lai
05 Sweet Dream
06 lian ai xuan yan
07 wo ye shi ge ni ren
08 tian mi mi
09 ke neng shi ai qing
10 Ends

Translated Tracklist:
01 Please stop
02 Raining all over the world
03 Nara In China
04 Unable to Fly
05 Sweet Dream
06 Love Manifesto
07 I Am a Woman too
08 Sweet like honey
09 Maybe It's Love
10 Ends

azndgn26

Post by azndgn26 » Apr 14th, '06, 22:50

skachild wrote:does enyone know where i can download jang nara -1 st chinese album..???
already search in jpopsuki... gor the torrent but no seed or peers... :-( :-(

Jang Nara One Chinese Album

Tracklist:
01 风儿啊!请你停下来
02 全世界下雨
03 娜拉In China
04 飞不起来
05 Sweet Dream
06 恋爱宣言
07 我也是个女人
08 甜蜜蜜
09 可能是爱情
10 Ends

Romanize Tracklist:
01 feng er a!qing ni ting xia lai
02 quan shi jie xia yu
03 Nuo La In China
04 fei bu qi lai
05 Sweet Dream
06 lian ai xuan yan
07 wo ye shi ge ni ren
08 tian mi mi
09 ke neng shi ai qing
10 Ends

Translated Tracklist:
01 Please stop
02 Raining all over the world
03 Nara In China
04 Unable to Fly
05 Sweet Dream
06 Love Manifesto
07 I Am a Woman too
08 Sweet like honey
09 Maybe It's Love
10 Ends
asianosts.cjb.net under the Chinese Obsession, giluo has uploaded a Chinese Album by Jang Nara. I believe it's her first album called Yi Zhang

lavender880327

Post by lavender880327 » Apr 20th, '06, 15:31

the show she act with alec su is call " The Mischievious Princess " i wan to find the theme song but cant find it anywhere? anyone here know where to find it? the begining song is call.....
煩着呢 Fan Zhe Ne = Jang Nara n Alec Su

the ending song is.........
你是我的 Ni Shi Wo De = Alec Su

azndgn26

Post by azndgn26 » Apr 20th, '06, 18:46

lavender880327 wrote:the show she act with alec su is call " The Mischievious Princess " i wan to find the theme song but cant find it anywhere? anyone here know where to find it? the begining song is call.....
煩着呢 Fan Zhe Ne = Jang Nara n Alec Su

the ending song is.........
你是我的 Ni Shi Wo De = Alec Su
This is wat I have.....

Bratty Princess - Fan Zhe Ba

Jang Nara - Tian Bian

lavender880327

Post by lavender880327 » Apr 21st, '06, 17:38

well..... thanks!!!!

runpup

Post by runpup » Sep 5th, '06, 21:57

Jang Nara does a crazy dance to sell fried chicken! (Watch your volume--IT'S LOUD)

bjharm

Post by bjharm » Jul 18th, '07, 07:32

Jang Nara my fav korean actress/singer
Some people say she either plain or even ugly with a face like a rodent. Funny enough in her movie 'Oh Happy Days' the male lead even describes her in that manner.
For me she is pretty and cute with lovely eyes and a distinctive voice that lends well to her singing.
She can look plain but then the next second look adorably cute, so watching her act is alway interesting experience.
As for Bratty Princess, lol, she reaches the super cute! level. I do not think many could carry that off as well as Jang Nara.

bjharm

Post by bjharm » Feb 1st, '11, 04:47

She has made three new Chinese dramas, one her first true adult role..very dark and tragic Iron Masked Singer, it something of a statement on her part against her anti fans who say she just does the same role over and over again in all her dramas. Of course what they mean is she just done comdey/romance dramas so far, before this drama.
She returns to comdey/romance with Unruly Court Physician a spin-off from her 2005 Chinese hit drama Bratty Princess. It already been released , at lest locally in China, though she barley finished the OST for it, in between filming for her third drama 'Racecourse", and seems to be making quite a stir.
'Racecourse' is just finished, there two firsts for her. One, she not the lead and two she acts totally in Chinese for the first time. The reason she agreed to do it..ie as a second lead is because her father also has a role in the drama, and yes they play father and daughter in the show. despite being second lead she and her father likely got more attention, at lest from mainland Chinese press, than the two 'leads, both from Hong Kong did.
Her big drama though will be Bratty princess 2 or Unruly Queen, set to start filming Feb. I have no idea who also in it, as the press have mainly concentrated on Jang Nara.
Also she mentioned she be doing a tenth year special album, as this year is her tenth since her start in the industry and also said she been made a great offer for a Korean Drama later this year but would be needing certain 'guarantee's' before agreeing to anything.
Lets see..Her film Sky and Sea won an international award over in Europe, this is on the back of herself winning best actress in a foreign film at the Chinese Film awards