All about Bi <3

Discuss about your favourite Korean Actors and Actresses.
blossomsakura

Post by blossomsakura » Jun 12th, '06, 15:52

wait. Se7en's real name is Joo Ji Hun? Omg. Thats so close to Jung Ji Hun. :blink

Saragorn
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Saragorn » Jun 12th, '06, 19:37

What? :crazy: Se7en's name is Choi Dongwook.

blossomsakura

Post by blossomsakura » Jun 13th, '06, 15:29

oh ok. my mistake :P

razberrymeringue

Post by razberrymeringue » Jun 13th, '06, 16:07

i haven't posted here in awhile... hehe. but i recently found this really adorable picture of bi. well, it looks more like something done in photoshop or w/e.. but yea. when talking to one of my friends on msn, she had it as her avatar and i complemented her on it, so she sent me the picture:
Attachments
awww!!!  cuteness!  hehe.
awww!!! cuteness! hehe.
Rain.jpg (25.11 KiB) Viewed 4564 times

thequondam

Post by thequondam » Jun 16th, '06, 15:00

Rain looks cuter with that haircut, I don't really like his previous one. :P

sleepybaby

Post by sleepybaby » Jun 19th, '06, 15:18

Hi everyone,

Does anyone know where can I find Rain's new song free way? :wub:

Thanx in advance :cheers:

anhnie

Post by anhnie » Jun 20th, '06, 04:27

aaWww...he looks so kyo0t! esp. in the 1st pic w/ his hands folded..hehehhe..man do i wish i could go back to my motherland again. =(

thislove

Post by thislove » Jun 20th, '06, 04:38

omg tat was so neat. I wish I could have been there.

ShortaznGirl

Post by ShortaznGirl » Jun 20th, '06, 04:57

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMGSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHEN DID HE GO TO VIETNAM? WHERE IN VIETNAM!! wah so cool.

drkazndragon

Post by drkazndragon » Jun 20th, '06, 05:22

wtf?! where and when was it?! i was just in vietnam yesterday..... T_T

viet_kitty

Post by viet_kitty » Jun 20th, '06, 18:54

ShortaznGirl wrote:OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMGSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHEN DID HE GO TO VIETNAM? WHERE IN VIETNAM!! wah so cool.
you guys didn't know?? he was in Saigon...aka Ho Chi Minh city...it was huge in the south asia music industry...Viet people had to do a lot of work...i think it was June 8...Viet promise to have everything in order...they had to prepare the equipments and other stuff...

He sang It's Rain and some other ones...i think it's in YouTube.com

viet_kitty

Post by viet_kitty » Jun 20th, '06, 19:07

The singer, whose real name is Chung Ji-hoon, is set to arrive at Tan Son Nhat Airport at 2pm June 8 and will perform at the concert due for 7:30-10pm at the Military Zone 7 Stadium.

Rain will perform six solo songs, including one in English, before joining with other artists to sing We are the world.

Appearing together with Rain will be the 12-strong dance troupe MB Crew (B-Boy), which has won many awards in the Republic of Korea, and Jewelry, one of Korea’s leading girl bands, which performed in Vietnam earlier this year.

Rain’s performance in Vietnam is a major musical event in South East Asia and his appearance on the six-meter-high stage in HCMC promises to be impressive thanks to special equipment used to deliver his show.

A Korean television channel will also carry out Music Video program during the S-Fone concert.

winterdream

Post by winterdream » Jun 21st, '06, 03:04

WTF IM VIETNAMESE MY GOD I WHIS I WAS THERE LOL!

da_thao

Post by da_thao » Jun 21st, '06, 07:58

i still cant seem to find the clips on Youtube,how could i missed this?!im always in VN during the summer for the last 2 yrs...

viet_kitty

Post by viet_kitty » Jun 21st, '06, 17:23

da_thao wrote:i still cant seem to find the clips on Youtube,how could i missed this?!im always in VN during the summer for the last 2 yrs...
have u tried "Bi in Vietnam"?

liltigger23

Post by liltigger23 » Jun 25th, '06, 22:05

helllo
my friend took a picture of her huge rain poster...
dunno if it's been posted yet.. but here it is

[img]http://gallery.orbital7.com/d/30765-2/DSC04087.JPG[/img]

balthaxa

Post by balthaxa » Jun 29th, '06, 14:28

is there any links where i can actually download theses clips? rain is sooooooo hot!!!

balthaxa

Post by balthaxa » Jun 29th, '06, 14:31

dotskie

question about one of bi/rain's website...

Post by dotskie » Jul 1st, '06, 19:14

does anyone here know what happened to that one website sexy-bi.net? did they changed the address coz i can't find it anymore. i used to go to this website because it has basically everything about rain but then i haven't been there lately coz of school and now i'm trying to go to that website and it doesn't work. anyone here know what happened to it?

iloverain

Post by iloverain » Jul 7th, '06, 12:49

<B> I GUESS I FOUND A THREAD FOR ME!! I LOVE RAIN! </B>

iloverain

Post by iloverain » Jul 7th, '06, 13:00

<B> OH! AND DID I MENTION I LOVE RAIN?? HEHE.. HOT HOT HOT!! GORGEOUS!! </B>

iloverain

Post by iloverain » Jul 8th, '06, 04:23

<B> help!! how can u put Images//gif images to ur signiture!! <inoocent> pls.. help me!! thnk u!! </B>

liltigger23

Post by liltigger23 » Jul 8th, '06, 05:16

u should upload ur picture onto a site such as photobucket.com
then go to ur profile
--> signature
then type [img]
then put the url of ur image
then type [/img]

i love rain in full house!

iloverain

Post by iloverain » Jul 8th, '06, 09:46

liltigger23 wrote:u should upload ur picture onto a site such as photobucket.com
then go to ur profile
--> signature
then type [img]
then put the url of ur image
then type [/img]

i love rain in full house!
<B> kamsa hamida! (did i spell it right?) yeah i love Rain too!! hehe.. </B>

liltigger23

Post by liltigger23 » Jul 9th, '06, 06:44

no worries..
AHHHH I REALLY LIKE YOUR FULL HOUSE GIF!!

RAIN WAS SOO GOOD IN THAT SHOW.. THEY HAD SUCH BEAUTIFUL CHEMISTRY
IT'S THE BEST KOREAN SHOW EVER!!

iloverain

Post by iloverain » Jul 10th, '06, 02:34

liltigger23 wrote:no worries..
AHHHH I REALLY LIKE YOUR FULL HOUSE GIF!!

RAIN WAS SOO GOOD IN THAT SHOW.. THEY HAD SUCH BEAUTIFUL CHEMISTRY
IT'S THE BEST KOREAN SHOW EVER!!
ehe thnx! i found it somewhere.. hehe.. i think it's cute!
yeah i knoe!! Rain was awesome(and hot..and sexy lol).. them two were like the best..

yeah it is really the best Korean Drama/romantic-comedy show ever and ever! i'll never get sick of watching it..it's funny..it's light..u can feel the love.. and the ending was the best!!
i just finished watching it last night.. i mean,,i just finished watching it AGAIN last nyt...
Rain is so so so so so so so so so so so hot and cute(esp the eyes.. ^_^)! and SHK is just Beautiful..and the soundtrack is just lovely..

i wish there was a Full house 2....

have u seen A LOVE TO KILL??

liltigger23

Post by liltigger23 » Jul 10th, '06, 03:21

iloverain wrote:have u seen A LOVE TO KILL??
i watched a couple episodes.. rain was really hot in it
but i couldn't rly get myself into the story..
i was gonna watch it again later
have you watched it? was it good?
i'll never get sick of watching it..it's funny..it's light..u can feel the love.. and the ending was the best!!
Rain is so so so so so so so so so so so hot and cute(esp the eyes.. ^_^)! and SHK is just Beautiful..and the soundtrack is just lovely..
completely agreed :)
i loved it when rain was being a michievious little kid.. hehehe
i've watched the show about 4-5 times now and im still not sick of it!!

redsexxy

Post by redsexxy » Jul 10th, '06, 06:09

iloverain

Post by iloverain » Jul 11th, '06, 09:56

redsexxy wrote: i love rain....
[img]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y241/r ... 164812.png[/img]
aww... my poultry so cute..hehe

iloverain

Post by iloverain » Jul 11th, '06, 10:33

i watched a couple episodes.. rain was really hot in it
but i couldn't rly get myself into the story..
i was gonna watch it again later
have you watched it? was it good?
aaah,,, i havnt seen it coz mah sister(hu's like addicted to Korean drmas and has seen them all-i think..heh) said that it wasnt really good.. :( and im like oh well..as long as Rain is in it im so gonna watch it! haha!! yeah he looks so hot in that series!! he's like a bad guy hu fights for love.. hehe.. but yeah.i wanna watch it but i dont have the dvd...
completely agreed Smile
i loved it when rain was being a michievious little kid.. hehehe
i've watched the show about 4-5 times now and im still not sick of it!!
lol yeah!! he's so cute!! he's character as Lee-Young Jae suits him a lot! hehe.. he's so cute.. yeah, me too i'll never get sick of watchin it... aaww.. im gonna watch it agan tonite... lol..

have u seen "Lets go to school"??

[img]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c144/p_i_e/aaa3.gif[/img]

iloverain

Post by iloverain » Jul 11th, '06, 10:40

hey.. when dd this happen??

[img]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c144/ ... illybi.gif[/img]

i forgot.. ggrrr... i think i need to watch it again... hehe...

iloverain

Post by iloverain » Jul 11th, '06, 10:42

liltigger23 wrote:helllo
my friend took a picture of her huge rain poster...
dunno if it's been posted yet.. but here it is

[img]http://gallery.orbital7.com/d/30765-2/DSC04087.JPG[/img]
hehe thnx for posting it!!

hot hot hot...

dummy

Post by dummy » Jul 14th, '06, 00:33

i want to see him with soua hee!hee!hee!

autumnleaves

Post by autumnleaves » Jul 18th, '06, 23:08

Bi with BoA? I am sorry but they don't seem to be a good match in my opinion. BoA is too much for Bi to handle.

noura

Post by noura » Jul 23rd, '06, 20:01

Any Rain fans here know about a PSP game for Rain!!
I found it just now in yesasia.com , here is the link:
http://global.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept.as ... 004196791/

the sad thing .... it's only japanes :pale:

mi_heu

BI RAIN...DOES ANYONE KNOW?????

Post by mi_heu » Jul 25th, '06, 13:33

SO MAYBE THIS IS A SAD QUESTION BUT MAY BE THERE ARE HARDCORE FANS (as well as crazy :goggle: ) WHO WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF RAIN HAS A GIRLFRIEND!!!

LOOK AT THESE pictures and you decide for yourself....

http://xe9.xanga.com/d9ea70754363267704 ... 458093.jpg

http://www.chosun.com/media/photo/news/ ... 657_00.jpg

THEY ARE 2GETHER LATELY...AND WELL I COULDN'T GIVE A DAMN BUT MY BEST FRIEND WANTS TO KNOW AND SHE IS DEVASTATED....BLESS HER....SO I WANNA GET TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS....IF ANYONE KNOWS LET ME KNOW PLZ....

:thumright:

love ya all...xxxxxxxxx

Lowest

Post by Lowest » Jul 25th, '06, 16:31

Sock horror, Rains with a girl so he must be planing on marrying her!!
First you need to tell your friend she shouldn't be so obsessed, since she's never going to date Rain himself, she should get over the crazy idea that he shouldn't be able to date others.

Then you can tell her that the girl is his co-star Im Soo Jung from the movie I'm a Cyborg, But That's Ok.

Then if you really want to you could turn off the 'Caps Lock' button and maybe stop typing in txt language. But that of course is up to you.

jholic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by jholic » Jul 26th, '06, 02:46

moving to korean entertainment

Saragorn
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Saragorn » Jul 26th, '06, 09:10

Lowest, I love you and your sarcasm... :lol

xYuki

Post by xYuki » Jul 26th, '06, 21:01

whoa...that's intense. anyway i came here to ask you guys about that site, sexy-bi.net i've been trying to get to that site, but as you know, "bi" means something else in english so i'm being taken to a totally different and not at all what i'm intending to go to site. does anyone know the exact address of the website?

on another note, i have a podcast subscribed to rain right now and i was able to download some of this drama called banjun drama with rain. it's called "for her". it's about two guys and a girl who are orphans. the two guys (including rain) are thieves. does anyone have information on this? is it recent? it's kind of annoying with the audiences ohhh-ing and ahhh-ing though.

thanks guys!

xYuki

Post by xYuki » Jul 26th, '06, 21:03

oh and iloverain, is there some way u can keep that picture of rain's poster hidden because it's making the page bigger than it's supposed to be. hard to follow pppls comments.

Fridelta

Post by Fridelta » Jul 28th, '06, 17:36

woah, first time visiting the thread....
this is really great, because i really like Bi...
thank you guyzz

Lim_Chori

Post by Lim_Chori » Sep 7th, '06, 00:18

This maybe have been asked or posted or whatever but I want to know if anyone has a link or is willing to send to me the MV for Bi's chinese song Shou Ji(Hand note) or 手记 for the chinese in all of you. ^_^

Here's a YouTube link to it for those who haven't seen it yet.

dummy

Post by dummy » Sep 9th, '06, 06:22

LOL he is sooo cute :D :D :D :D :D
Attachments
heehhe
heehhe
bi rain (8).gif (54 KiB) Viewed 4534 times

warlock110

Post by warlock110 » Sep 11th, '06, 14:06

ok, i watch this guy on full house, le tjust say that i wasn't impress, 90pct of the time he was pulling the same yelling and the same expression. but i'm not gonna say much more on his acting when i only watched 1 of his role

2) i'm a guy, but i'll admit, he got a good body, work out alot i guess, and if u watch full house u gonna see him naked like about 1/3 of the time by the way he dress in there, did not want to see 1/2 naked guys but i watched it and had to endure it.

3) he dances well, i saw some of his video, sort of like the usher or justin timberlake, only he's korean. and i'm not saying this because i'm a hater, but i'll say this because it's the truth, alot of up comming artist can dance just as well, but because they don't get the regconition, it's harder for them to make it, most of the moves are already planed out, and when u dance like that, u either gonna sing like crap or it's lipsync. dancing and singing doesn't really go togherther, they only put it together to put on a good show, it's extramely hard to dance llike that and keep a stable voice, i would even say it's impoosible.

4) Now for the singing part, i watch a few of his mv and i'll say that i'm not impress, but i don't know much about the korean music industry, so anyone wanna guild me to some of his good songs so i can see for myself how good this guy is?

ohoud

Post by ohoud » Sep 11th, '06, 20:17

warlock110 wrote: ok, i watch this guy on full house, le tjust say that i wasn't impress, 90pct of the time he was pulling the same yelling and the same expression. but i'm not gonna say much more on his acting when i only watched 1 of his role

If U Want To Judge His Acting Fairly I Recommend His Third Drama ' A Love To Kill ' ,, It Is A Sad Drama But He Was Really Amazing In It .. I Was Really Impressed ,, And His First Drama Was Very Good Too ' Sang Doo Let's Go To School ' It's Sad Too But He Was Very Good ..

warlock110 wrote:2) i'm a guy, but i'll admit, he got a good body, work out alot i guess, and if u watch full house u gonna see him naked like about 1/3 of the time by the way he dress in there, did not want to see 1/2 naked guys but i watched it and had to endure it.

Well In His Latest Drama ' A Love To Kill ' His Body Looked Even Better ' I Didn't Like His Body In Full House ' .. Now He Got Thinner And He Has Way More Muscles And Strength Than Before ,, His Role Was A Boxer In This Drama ..

ohoud

Post by ohoud » Sep 11th, '06, 20:27

warlock110 wrote: 4) Now for the singing part, i watch a few of his mv and i'll say that i'm not impress, but i don't know much about the korean music industry, so anyone wanna guild me to some of his good songs so i can see for myself how good this guy is?

He Has This New Song ,, It's Called ' Up In The Club ' It Sounds Kind Of Cuban To Me ,, I Really Liked It Though I Didn't Understand A Word ,, Because Am Not Koreab 2 .. But I Have To Admit That He Has A Very Deep And Beautiful Voice ..

warlock110

Post by warlock110 » Sep 13th, '06, 18:56

i had to go on youtube and rewatch/watch some of his vid, i got to say i'm still not impress. he dances well but we all know that's not him, some guy is making up the moves and teach it to him. he just have to practice it.

i guess his songs aren't what i usually listen to. that must be it. i think he's alright as a singer, but he's more of a dancing base. i think he's very similar to justin timberlake as far as a performer.

and i haven't saw a love to kill, maybe i'll try to download it some times :)... i'm not really into sad korean drama,... i only watch the happy stuff.

ohoud

Post by ohoud » Sep 13th, '06, 20:18

warlock110 wrote:i had to go on youtube and rewatch/watch some of his vid, i got to say i'm still not impress. he dances well but we all know that's not him, some guy is making up the moves and teach it to him. he just have to practice it.

i guess his songs aren't what i usually listen to. that must be it. i think he's alright as a singer, but he's more of a dancing base. i think he's very similar to justin timberlake as far as a performer.

and i haven't saw a love to kill, maybe i'll try to download it some times :)... i'm not really into sad korean drama,... i only watch the happy stuff.

Actually he does his own choreography ,, and his back up dancer's Choreography too ..
And Am Not Sure About Justin Because I Don't Watch Him Often ..

A Love To Kill Is A Sad Drama Indeed But I Did Enjoy It ,, Though I Like Happy Endings ,,
But I Guess Diversity Is A Good Thing ..

warlock110

Post by warlock110 » Sep 14th, '06, 15:18

to be honest, i don't belive he does all the Choreography, he simply won't have the time or the knowledge to do it (reguardless of what people says or he says, it's impossible due to alot of factor in the entertainment industry)... singers at the higher lvl usually work together with producers to make albums rather than just singing what they're given, this give them the unique aspect as a performer. but dance move are usually fed to them by choreographer who spent years and years dancing/teaching...

Justin Timberlake is actually very similar to Bi Rain, and so is usher, these guys are very dependent on dancing performance, but both justin and usher are probably a bit better in vocal.

again MOST if not ALL dance choreography are not created by the singers for many reasons... and it's only logical that way. what i can give him is that he dances alot better than alot of other singers. that's rare and that's alot of work.

i think justin timberlake perform his new song "my girl" on some award show, it was a pretty good performance. u should check it out, the show was probably about 1 month before, so it should be somewhere on youtube.

ohoud

Post by ohoud » Sep 14th, '06, 21:02

warlock110 wrote:to be honest, i don't belive he does all the Choreography, he simply won't have the time or the knowledge to do it (reguardless of what people says or he says, it's impossible due to alot of factor in the entertainment industry)... singers at the higher lvl usually work together with producers to make albums rather than just singing what they're given, this give them the unique aspect as a performer. but dance move are usually fed to them by choreographer who spent years and years dancing/teaching...

Justin Timberlake is actually very similar to Bi Rain, and so is usher, these guys are very dependent on dancing performance, but both justin and usher are probably a bit better in vocal.

again MOST if not ALL dance choreography are not created by the singers for many reasons... and it's only logical that way. what i can give him is that he dances alot better than alot of other singers. that's rare and that's alot of work.

i think justin timberlake perform his new song "my girl" on some award show, it was a pretty good performance. u should check it out, the show was probably about 1 month before, so it should be somewhere on youtube.

Well I Would'nt Have The Knowledge About All These Stuff To B Honest ..
I See It ,, I Like It Or I Hate It ,, Couse Am Not A Pro ..
And I Actually Heard About His Choreograpy From His Preducer And HimSelf Too And Some Other NEWS About Him ..

And I Shall Check Justin's Clip Out ,, Thanx ..

nanc4413

Post by nanc4413 » Sep 20th, '06, 01:26

rain is sooo cute!!!!

annne82

Post by annne82 » Oct 25th, '06, 14:14

Hi to all :)

A newcomer here :) from Mauritius ( heard of it ?? )

Well thanks for the info and pics :luv: that you've all put :)

I wanted to ask, does anyone have a video pf a concert where he performs the song in the drama of Full house? I really like the song..

thanks you all :)

p.s : If someone have any video of rain in a concert am also interested to see how he gets on stage..

sweetsamurai

hey

Post by sweetsamurai » Oct 25th, '06, 14:38

Rain did an interview on a national newpaper over here in England and I just wanted to quote something from it:

"When I made my debut I got a lot of calls from women celebrities but it became too much for me and I've changed my phone number. I probably made it very clear even if they ask me for a date, I wouldn't consider it".

He also spoke of how he believed in himself and that he knew he would make it one day - and that is what made him work hard everyday.

Very modest guy and inspiring too :wub:

azarias79

Post by azarias79 » Oct 28th, '06, 20:57

he´s ugly

azarias79

Post by azarias79 » Oct 28th, '06, 20:57

the ugliest korean actor ever.

pikabri

Post by pikabri » Nov 2nd, '06, 18:50

azarias79 you like to bash BI in every forum. What's your problem?
I can't stand trolls.

A recent picture from the "Give an Orphan a Warm Home-Charity Poster Promotion"
[img]http://img509.imageshack.us/img509/9517 ... e70vz4.jpg[/img]
credits rayndrop@sexybi

NADZ

Post by NADZ » Nov 3rd, '06, 10:12

azarias79 wrote:the ugliest korean actor ever.
doud i think u have no idea what ur talking about ...
if u so more than 5 K-dramaz
u will find out that hiz one of the cute ones
but i respect ur point of view

adelynauz

Post by adelynauz » Nov 14th, '06, 01:56

I've always liked Gong Hyo Jin. She has very good acting skills. She's on my Top 10 actresses. And how can you say she's ugly?! ARE YOU BLIND OR SOMETHING? She may not be drop dead beautiful but she is definitely not ugly.

And I think they made a cute couple in Let's Go to School, Dang-Doo.

mahimahi

Post by mahimahi » Dec 1st, '06, 08:22

Bi wiff..hm...Bi wif RAIN!!! haha..well xtually..Bi dun need anyone 2 dance wif him..he shines on his own..wif his moves...wOWWWW!!!!!!!.....Boa?? ekkz...hr voice is nice..but..wif Bi?? NOOOO!!!! >.<

Shie Da

Jeong Ji Hun ( Raib Bi) Is Coming!!!!!!Chukka ae.....

Post by Shie Da » Dec 6th, '06, 23:45

Hey guys.....Bi is coming to Asean for his Tour... :w00t: . :lol :D
Im so happpy about it...but i dont know when will he coming to my country....and plus i wanted to make alots of friends with Bi fans so that if u guys come to my Country,we can see each other :wub: .....B'dway......wanted to know how to book Bi concert ticket??anybody can help me regards that....Puttakayo!!!! :-( :thum :w00t: :
[/b]

dondale14

Post by dondale14 » Dec 7th, '06, 06:34

yea, m pretty much excited myself of his asean tour! i've read that he will be on singapore on jan 21 and on feb 2 in bangkok...don't know when will he be coming to other asean countries..esp here in the philippines...whew..can't wait! though i've also read that price tickets sold in singapore are way high... :P

Shie Da

Post by Shie Da » Dec 7th, '06, 10:32

Ya......that is true....
B'dway.....His coming to malaysia but Im not sure when...maybe this yer or next yer....
anyway....do you know the price for the ticket....love to see him soonnnnnnn

xiinyii

Post by xiinyii » Dec 8th, '06, 15:01

Bi will be also coming to Singapore next year too ! On the 21 Jan , cant wait !!!

xiinyii

Post by xiinyii » Dec 8th, '06, 15:03

If you dislike him , u can just keep ur comments to urself . there's nth wrong nt liking him but you dun haf to annouce it to the whole world .

outcast

Post by outcast » Dec 8th, '06, 15:33

xiinyii wrote:
If you dislike him , u can just keep ur comments to urself . there's nth wrong nt liking him but you dun haf to annouce it to the whole world .
say what????
who is ugly???
see we r Rain's fan don't like 2 say ugly things b/c god don't like ugly.
Last edited by outcast on Dec 8th, '06, 15:34, edited 1 time in total.

tisa

Post by tisa » Dec 8th, '06, 15:34

Yeah if you don't like Bi go open an Anti Bi thread or something because this thread is meant for his fans and someone calling him ugly definitely isn't one.

outcast

Post by outcast » Dec 8th, '06, 16:27

Last edited by outcast on Dec 8th, '06, 16:41, edited 1 time in total.

outcast

Post by outcast » Dec 12th, '06, 08:34

This is a link 2 Bi's new trailer 4 BMW.
http://kpopper.com/index.php?option=com ... 03102204c2

iloverain

Post by iloverain » Dec 19th, '06, 22:22

<B> thA cuTEsT guY in thA woRld..!!!!! </B>

iloverain

Post by iloverain » Dec 19th, '06, 22:39

hey i hearD that he's haviNg a conceRt touR in asia..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!err is Ausrtalia in asia? awww.!!!! waht aboUt Australia huh???? that's unfaiR.. huhu.... i wanna go back to the Philippines then just to watch his conceRt.... huhu...

adora

Post by adora » Jan 6th, '07, 00:32

Lowest wrote:Sock horror, Rains with a girl so he must be planing on marrying her!!
First you need to tell your friend she shouldn't be so obsessed, since she's never going to date Rain himself, she should get over the crazy idea that he shouldn't be able to date others.

Then you can tell her that the girl is his co-star Im Soo Jung from the movie I'm a Cyborg, But That's Ok.

Then if you really want to you could turn off the 'Caps Lock' button and maybe stop typing in txt language. But that of course is up to you.
Haha that was great! i love your sarcasm. I don't understand why girls can't see their favorite celebrities in a relationship (sometimes even onscreen too). Why do they get jealous? I'm a fan of Bi.. or Rain and that's the reason I would love to see him in a happy relationship with a great girl.

adora

Post by adora » Jan 6th, '07, 03:57

warlock110 wrote:i had to go on youtube and rewatch/watch some of his vid, i got to say i'm still not impress. he dances well but we all know that's not him, some guy is making up the moves and teach it to him. he just have to practice it.

If you say it like that.. then usher and every other talented American singer is nothing too (I think Justin Timberlake is a fairy).. they have choreographers too. Even with people making up their moves.. many singers are only "good" at dancing their song.. compared to singers that are just amazing at dancing their song. Janet Jackson for one can really move. Jessica Simpson is very mediocre when she dances her routine in a fast song. Actually Bi makes up a lot of his routines. Plus if you watch the Korean variety shows they play random various music and he just freestyles.. that's my favorite to watch.. he's amazing when he freestyles. I don't usually get impressed with dancing but he's fun to watch. He is a good singer.. he's quite good live. you can see his talent more when he sings slow ballads. He's not my favorite singer but he definitely has a good voice and can sing well.. I just wish he would stick singing in Korean only until his English gets better (he's gotten better than before.. but it's definitely not enough to be singing in it in my opinion).