>>* Lee Jun Ki *<<

Discuss about your favourite Korean Actors and Actresses.
seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Oct 11th, '06, 20:51

fangieXxX wrote:haha nah he is not girlish but super adorable. I would love to get the FM DVD but the instructions are in Korean, Can Seirin please help to tell me how to go about purchasing it? Sorry for the trouble!
Unfortunately, only regular edition is available overseas. The collector's edition is available only in Korea through ilovejunki.com. I don't know if they will ever sell the collector's edition overseas. The website said 2nd/last preorder date for collector's edition was Oct 8th. But their website still has order form ^^; So I don't know... Anyhow last shipments will be sent out end of October.

If you want regular edition, they sell it on this website. They have english and seem to ship overseas.
http://www.papadvd.com/title/view.asp?p_code=123362

For those in Thailand.
http://www.atdvds.com/product_info.php?products_id=1779

I think gmarket ships overseas too. They don't speak english though.
http://www.gmarket.co.kr/challenge/neo_ ... =109079726

If you want to wait and see if they release collector edtion overseas, I guess you can wait until november after ilovejunki has shipped them all out. But I dunno. News said the fanmeet dvd will be available for sale in china, japan and korea. So maybe yesasia might have it later. dunno.

fangieXxX

Post by fangieXxX » Oct 12th, '06, 03:27

WOW. thanks Seirin anyway for your Information! :)

Kotori_87

Post by Kotori_87 » Oct 12th, '06, 17:08

Thank you Seirin,
how much is the box in Euro? *.* Or in dollar?

vanjuve

Post by vanjuve » Oct 12th, '06, 17:24

hi to all lee jun ki fans!!!
can anyone please tell me where to find subs for that "good morning interview of lee jun ki about his movie 'the king's man'?

please, can't understand korean that well, still learning...

thanks
Attachments
cutie!!!
cutie!!!
leejunki6.jpg (43.71 KiB) Viewed 2977 times
hottie!!!!!
hottie!!!!!
jun10.jpg (24.14 KiB) Viewed 2977 times

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Oct 13th, '06, 08:47

anycall CF subbed. Thanks to jlove :)

[img]http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/3712 ... 227ii9.jpg[/img]
[CF] Anycall FX 01 Cafe subbed.avi
http://www.sendspace.com/file/omsh54
http://down.clubbox.co.kr/seirin/lkfu9
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITaRFw7r4AY

[img]http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/8334 ... 328df7.jpg[/img]
[CF] Anycall FX 02 Library subbed.avi
http://www.sendspace.com/file/kaufvo
http://down.clubbox.co.kr/seirin/mkfu9
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Eq0IA07hPw

[img]http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/8446 ... 415du2.jpg[/img]
[CF] Anycall FX 03 Fitness Club subbed.avi
http://www.sendspace.com/file/obnnk8
http://down.clubbox.co.kr/seirin/nkfu9
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBbud8G9rWA

[img]http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/4185 ... 442hx7.jpg[/img]
[CF] Anycall FX 04 Art Museum subbed.avi
http://www.sendspace.com/file/bwx31q
http://down.clubbox.co.kr/seirin/okfu9
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XANughMZ1zM

Translator: jlovex637@soompi
Timer: Seirin
Encoder: Seirin

Kotori_87: 49 Euro for the Collector Edition. But shipping is a killer. Also only ilovejunki.com sells the collector edition and they only sell in korea. You'll have a better chance to get the regular edition which sells for 16.5 Euro online. But like I said, shipping will be expensive.

vanjuve: I don't think there's a "good morning" interview for K&C. There's 2 good morning interviews for My Girl. One is subbed, one is not.

snooopy06

Post by snooopy06 » Oct 13th, '06, 09:10

thank you for the links

fangieXxX

Post by fangieXxX » Oct 13th, '06, 15:58

Saw the advertisement on youtube a couple of minutes, OMG Junki is soooo CUte!!! tks Seirin Again!!

What will be do without u? :)

Jannah
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by Jannah » Oct 14th, '06, 02:15

Thanks for posting the subbed CF links, seirin. :)

bella_mygga_insek

Post by bella_mygga_insek » Oct 14th, '06, 15:38

omo! Actually junki looks hot in glasses! I don´t use to think that guys in glasses are hot, but he´s ! maybe cos of his handsomeness, he´s a very pretty nose so yeah, he looks good, even in glasses!

korean_foreva

Post by korean_foreva » Oct 16th, '06, 15:34

Lee Jun-ki Appears in Korea-Japan Joint Film

Actor Lee Jun-ki has been cast in the Korea-Japan joint production "First Snow" directed by Han Sang-hee, who earned a reputation for producing music videos by working with famous singers including Rain and Ivy.

The Japanese Sponichi Shimbun reported Wednesday that Lee had participated in the movie's first shoot in Kyoto on Monday, with rising Japanese actress Aoi Miyazaki playing opposite his character.

Lee plays a Korean university student who moves to Japan when his father gets a job there as an exchange professor. He has a brief but romantic fling with a high school girl (Miyazaki) with a complicated and difficult family background.

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Oct 16th, '06, 15:46

Actually, he's been filming since September. He's almost done filming in Kyoto and heading back to Seoul for rest of filming next Tuesday. Filming is expected to wrap up end of the month and he will be shooting Anycall CF with Hyori in Early November for a few days. Then he's going to start on his new drama.

Haine

Post by Haine » Oct 16th, '06, 22:41

Hi everyone ! I'm new on the forum but I don't know where I can introduce myself, so I do it here, on the topic of my most favorite actor...LEE JUN KI !!! ^^
Hope to know more about all of you soon !!^^

-----> OMG !! He will start shooting a new drama ??? :w00t: I can't wait for it !! Would it be Jun ki the main character of the drama ?? does someone have info about this ??? KYAAAAAA ! I'm so excited !! And also, thank you a lot, serin, for all the info about Jun ki ! :lol [/quote]

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Oct 17th, '06, 00:32

The new drama is suppose to be remake of HK movie. Not sure if the title will be changed later, but its called something like "time of the wolf and dog". There's not much information on it actually. Just that Junki will be acting with the supporting actor from "sorry I love you".
There's no news on the female lead either. I guess more information will be out in november when filming actually starts.

Haine

Post by Haine » Oct 17th, '06, 03:01

omg ! I'm so jealous...where did you get all of these information about Jun Ki >_< (lol)
Anyways...Thank you a lot seirin !!! ^^

snooopy06

Post by snooopy06 » Oct 17th, '06, 09:08

so it is new drama
not movie right?

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Oct 17th, '06, 10:10

snooopy06 wrote:so it is new drama
not movie right?
It's a drama. Around 20 episodes I think. Unless they changed their mind. The rumour has been on going since middle of the year without any confirmation. Earlier in the year, rumour was Eric was supposedly doing the drama with Junki. But Eric has alot of dramas lined up already. Actually I don't know if the company has officially announced that Junki will be in the drama. But news from fans in Korea have been pretty accurate. Rumours back in March about Junki's cast in first snow was pretty accurate. One of the fans posted his schedule on his cyworld a few weeks ago saying he's going to start filming the drama in early November after his CF shoot with Hyori.

simplycheen

Post by simplycheen » Oct 17th, '06, 17:13

seirin wrote:
snooopy06 wrote:so it is new drama
not movie right?
It's a drama. Around 20 episodes I think. Unless they changed their mind. The rumour has been on going since middle of the year without any confirmation. Earlier in the year, rumour was Eric was supposedly doing the drama with Junki. But Eric has alot of dramas lined up already. Actually I don't know if the company has officially announced that Junki will be in the drama. But news from fans in Korea have been pretty accurate. Rumours back in March about Junki's cast in first snow was pretty accurate. One of the fans posted his schedule on his cyworld a few weeks ago saying he's going to start filming the drama in early November after his CF shoot with Hyori.

what's d name of that series? :-)

simplycheen

Post by simplycheen » Oct 17th, '06, 17:49

:-) :-)
Last edited by simplycheen on Oct 18th, '06, 04:39, edited 1 time in total.

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Oct 17th, '06, 18:00

The title is called "Time of the dog and wolf"

Can you please remove that article and everything that pertains to it? It's just a fake article. All articles posted on that site are made up material. Its suppose to be a satire site, but everyone seems to take it for real. Actually I don't find that site funny at all. You can even tell is fake from the first line. What the heck kind of movie title is “Guess Who’s Coming to Dinner? An Effeminate Korean Guy, That’s Who!” That's pretty insulting in itself to Junki let alone to PH people

bella_mygga_insek

Post by bella_mygga_insek » Oct 17th, '06, 18:21

I don´t think that article is true at all... junki a famous guy can´t say stuff like that in public! Even if he really wanted too, and junki is not that kind of person!

How can u NOT be sure if that´s a real article or not?! Believe that junki is a good person, not a bad basher..

Haine

Post by Haine » Oct 17th, '06, 20:53

THAT IS DEFINIVELY NOT TRUE!!!!! :x

I really hate the person who have wtitting this arcticle !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cussing:
How can they use the name of Jun Ki to wtite such a thing like that ???!!!!
I have read this arcticle before and I can confirm that this arcticle is falke !!!!!

We have to believe in Jun Ki ! He is innocent in all the ways ! >_<

bean

Post by bean » Oct 18th, '06, 09:28

Ark, can i know wats the article all about?
I'm little slow because i dont know chinese so hard to know wats the latest news about lee jun ki....
Why all people also mad about the articles??

dunnbotherz

Post by dunnbotherz » Oct 18th, '06, 16:20

hi! just wanna say hi!
i am new here. just registered.
i am joining the 'club' here because i am crazy about the movie K&C.
ever since i have seen it, i am practically 'possessed' by it.
there's not a day gone by that i didn't think about it.
i have seen the movie in cinema , bought the dvd, and watched it again and again, say about 30 times aready. lol. please somebody help me!

lately i have been joining forums just for the sole purpose of discussing this movie.
and i have been following this thread for awhile and i know seirin has contributed alot to it. many many thanks seirin.

there's one question i want to ask of seirin.
do you think they will ever make a sequel to the king and the clown? please say yes.

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Oct 19th, '06, 00:53

Its highly unlikely there is a sequel to K&C. Its the end of the story as is. Everyone in the castle died after the soldiers rushed in. And the king that takes over the mad king, you can watch from Dae Jang Guem. The original story follows. K&C is fictional characters and story is fictional. The only thing that is real is the mad king. And the king used to have a favorite clown who he banished to exile. Original history has the mad king over thrown and exiled. He died not long after exile. The King who took over is the good king from DJG.
If you want to know more about K&C discussions. There's a thread on soompi talking about it.

bean: It's not a chinese article people were talking about earlier. It's an online fictional article someone made up. The articles are stupid and not funny anyhow. No need to know about them.

The video posted is interview in Japan for K&C. Junki and KWS was invited for interview.

dunnbotherz

Post by dunnbotherz » Oct 19th, '06, 05:05

hi seirin,

thanks for your reply.
i did try to register with soompi but it's just so difficult to receive a response. i think that forum is overrun with too many applications. i did everything accordingly to the rule, given my non free email address, still i couldn't get in. and it was like a zillion times that i typed in the coded numbers, still, there was no response. that site must be pretty awesome i guess.

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Oct 19th, '06, 16:12

yea..soompi is abit busy. Alot of people frequent the site and sometimes the database can't handle all the users.

simplycheen

Post by simplycheen » Oct 20th, '06, 13:29

seirin:does he also have a movie called "Magnificent vacation" or "Amazing vacation" (somethin like that)? just read it from d other sites sayin that he had film another movie for this year...

bean:bout d article u r askin, just forget it...i already deleted it since its a nonsense thing...its just a stupid article made by someone who doesnt have anythin to do with his lame life...just forget it, ok? :-)

bean

Post by bean » Oct 20th, '06, 13:50

simplycheen wrote:seirin:does he also have a movie called "Magnificent vacation" or "Amazing vacation" (somethin like that)? just read it from d other sites sayin that he had film another movie for this year...

bean:bout d article u r askin, just forget it...i already deleted it since its a nonsense thing...its just a stupid article made by someone who doesnt have anythin to do with his lame life...just forget it, ok? :-)
Hahaha, i think i know already... Its somethings about philipphines right?! Haha.. :scratch:

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Oct 20th, '06, 15:33

simplycheen wrote:seirin:does he also have a movie called "Magnificent vacation" or "Amazing vacation" (somethin like that)? just read it from d other sites sayin that he had film another movie for this year...
He finished making that film around mid Sept. He then flew to Japan to work on first snow. Filming should be finished soon. He's in Tokyo for 2 days on Oct 21,22 for Tokyo film festival then he's back to finish shooting and will be back in Korea around Oct 24 to finish shooting the rest of the movie. He was suppose to work on Anycall CF with Hyori in Nov. But his schedule got pushed forward. He completed the Anycall CF earlier this week. He flew back to Korea for 2 days. Busy guy ^^; and he still stays up late to fiddle on his cyworld and read his fans posts <333
Either he's really bored in Kyoto or he really misses his fans LOL

ebubbles

Need Help to find Jun Ki's FM DVD !!

Post by ebubbles » Oct 20th, '06, 18:12

Hello! I've just registered on this forum - have been totally blown away by Jun Ki after chancing upon the King & Clown and My Girl just 1 mth earlier! Can someone help me? I'd like to get JK's collector's edn DVD, but i can't seem to find it apart fr ilovejunki.com. Can't read korean, but will be holidaying in seoul in december. Anyone knows if I can get his collector's edn at major shopping malls in Seoul?Otherwise appreciate if I can get guidance on how to get a copy. Thanks! :-)

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Re: Need Help to find Jun Ki's FM DVD !!

Post by seirin » Oct 20th, '06, 19:11

[quote="ebubbles"]someone help me? I'd like to get JK's collector's edn DVD, but i can't seem to find it apart fr ilovejunki.com. quote]

They are taking pre-orders at DVDheaven. It costs more than the original price though. Korea sells it for 59,000 won around $64US. The package is quite heavy too so shipping will cost abit. I don't know if it will be sold in stores in december. ilovejunki.com is still taking pre-orders. Maybe after all the pre-orders they might? No idea. It only seems to be sold online so far. The Collector's Edition seem quite worth the value IMO. They put alot of goodies in there. My friend tells me the picture book it comes with is very nice and glossy. Also, its nicely packaged. The second DVD is also very good. There's alot of behind the scenes interview with subs.

http://dvdheaven.com/search/search_list ... gi&x=0&y=0

simplycheen

Post by simplycheen » Oct 20th, '06, 19:18

seirin wrote:
He finished making that film around mid Sept. He then flew to Japan to work on first snow. Filming should be finished soon. He's in Tokyo for 2 days on Oct 21,22 for Tokyo film festival then he's back to finish shooting and will be back in Korea around Oct 24 to finish shooting the rest of the movie. He was suppose to work on Anycall CF with Hyori in Nov. But his schedule got pushed forward. He completed the Anycall CF earlier this week. He flew back to Korea for 2 days. Busy guy ^^; and he still stays up late to fiddle on his cyworld and read his fans posts <333
Either he's really bored in Kyoto or he really misses his fans LOL
seirin: shox! he's really a buzy guy...hopefully he won't get sick bcoz of his hectic sched... :unsure: hhmmm...may i know what's his cyworld? is it written in english coz i dont understand korean words as of now (im plannin to take up a lesson on korean language)... and btw, does he speak english too? sorry, got alot of quetions... :P

Haine

Post by Haine » Oct 20th, '06, 20:31

hope that Jun ki will not get sick with all his works !!!! :-(

so, there will have a new cf on anycall ??? ^^ oh my god, I have seen his 3 last cf's anycall...and Jun ki is just too cute !!!!!! :wub:

Love him a lot !!! And I can't wait for his news dramas and movies.....it would be a big sucess, I'm sure !!!!

Stay in shape, JUN KI !!!

ebubbles

Post by ebubbles » Oct 21st, '06, 01:36

Hi seirin, Thank you sooo very much!
also, very grateful for your work in translating JK's videos into English. was very agonising not understanding anything that he said :P
i'm so amazed that he's so hardworking with a very likeable personality. he's really one in a million!

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Oct 23rd, '06, 14:42

There's alot of Junki stuff being posted on www.leejunkisingapore.com
So if you have time, please go take a look. Thanks.

Haine

Post by Haine » Oct 23rd, '06, 22:14

thank you a lot,Seirin !!!!!!!!!!
you, really, are amazyn !!!!!
and all junki's fan on this forum love u !!!!!! :lol

ebubbles

Post by ebubbles » Oct 24th, '06, 02:36

Thanks for the tip Seirin!

Haine

Post by Haine » Oct 24th, '06, 05:11

does someones know in how long approximately the teaser or preview of the movie "first snow" wiil be out ??? :O

because if the shooting of the movie will end in this month, we are supposing to have information on it soon, no ?

* hihi....I when to see capture of this movie and know what Jun ki looks like in it.... :wub:

simplycheen

Post by simplycheen » Oct 24th, '06, 07:06

aaww...coolness!:D he has a new movie again! but too bad, none of them is realease here in d phils...

anna80

Post by anna80 » Oct 24th, '06, 09:02

ebubbles wrote:Hello! I've just registered on this forum - have been totally blown away by Jun Ki after chancing upon the King & Clown and My Girl just 1 mth earlier! Can someone help me? I'd like to get JK's collector's edn DVD, but i can't seem to find it apart fr ilovejunki.com. Can't read korean, but will be holidaying in seoul in december. Anyone knows if I can get his collector's edn at major shopping malls in Seoul?Otherwise appreciate if I can get guidance on how to get a copy. Thanks! :-)
u can try yesasia.com they sell it for US$59.99 and free shipping.

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Oct 24th, '06, 15:31

anna80 wrote:
ebubbles wrote:Hello! I've just registered on this forum - have been totally blown away by Jun Ki after chancing upon the King & Clown and My Girl just 1 mth earlier! Can someone help me? I'd like to get JK's collector's edn DVD, but i can't seem to find it apart fr ilovejunki.com. Can't read korean, but will be holidaying in seoul in december. Anyone knows if I can get his collector's edn at major shopping malls in Seoul?Otherwise appreciate if I can get guidance on how to get a copy. Thanks! :-)
u can try yesasia.com they sell it for US$59.99 and free shipping.
That one is My Jun. It's not the fanmeeting stuff.

His new movies won't be out until sometime next year, so trailers and stuff might have to wait abit longer. He's gonna have at least 2 movies and 1 drama released next year as well as fanmeeting and other goodies. Spris CF is coming out soon :)

Haine

Post by Haine » Oct 24th, '06, 20:44

seirin wrote: His new movies won't be out until sometime next year, so trailers and stuff might have to wait abit longer. He's gonna have at least 2 movies and 1 drama released next year as well as fanmeeting and other goodies. Spris CF is coming out soon :)
:cry: nooooooooooooooo ! want to see junki's face....... T-T * crying*

fangieXxX

Post by fangieXxX » Oct 25th, '06, 03:30

shucks, i think i am an idiot, erm can someone tell me whats the difference between MY JUN and the FM DVD? erm, its not the same??

Sorry for the trouble!!

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Oct 25th, '06, 04:43

Haine wrote: :cry: nooooooooooooooo ! want to see junki's face....... T-T * crying*
This pic is from scene from First Snow. It's posted online, so should be safe to post here

[img]http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/3692/1 ... 4abxm8.jpg[/img]

fangieXxX:

The difference between My Jun and FM DVD is one is fanmeeting. The other is not LOL ehhe

Okay, I'll elaborate. My Jun came out first. It was suppose to have the FM DVD with it, but they only ended up releasing the 512 mb usb drive (it has behind scenes from FD I heard and few other small clips) with a guitar case, 1 mini version of Junki. The really expensive My Jun has the above plus the Junki model, CD with 3 songs, pictures.

[img]http://www.dvdheaven.co.kr/goods_image_ ... 022780.jpg[/img]

There's 2 version of the fanmeeting DVD. There's the regular version and the collector's version. The regular version cost 19,800 won and it has 1 DVD, stickers and a photo book (some places in korea come with a poster).

[img]http://www.dvdheaven.co.kr/goods_image_ ... 06_001.gif[/img]

The collector's edition costs 59,000 won. It has alot more stuff. 2 DVD (second dvd is backstage stuff. both dvd are subbed), stickers, t-shirt, photobook special (glossy pages, hard cover), folder, nicely packaged box with pop ups of Junki, animated book.

[img]http://www.dvdheaven.co.kr/goods_image_ ... 1LE_03.jpg[/img]

fangieXxX

Post by fangieXxX » Oct 25th, '06, 06:41

Seirin, I REALLY REALLY LOVE U u noe!! haaaa..

Super appreciate yr explanation and pictures , really.. Cos i used to think that MY JUN got the FM stuff inside too you see so i got confused LOL

Seriously though, what will we fans do withput U?!?!!!

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Oct 25th, '06, 15:32

Well, in a way I guess My Jun does have fanmeeting related stuff. It has 3 songs ^^; There's also 4 clips or so floating around. I don't know if its from My Jun usb drive. They're kinda short videos with clips of him behind the scene. I don't recall, but I think the clips came out before My Jun though.

New clip at the TIFF. It's pretty good and long interview. 20 min long. There's Japanese and Korean translator at the TIFF it seems. Clip is of the late night showing.

[img]http://img224.imageshack.us/img224/9493 ... 010ah2.jpg[/img]

061021 TIFF Stage Greeting.wmv
http://down.clubbox.co.kr/seirin/am61a
http://www.sendspace.com/file/y4bpnj

ebubbles

Post by ebubbles » Oct 25th, '06, 15:41

Just noted that the 1st dvd release of "Fly Daddy" will be available at yesasia end Nov -so by the tim e i get my copy, i may already have watched it on the plane. hopefully it will still be screened. anyone knows how long airlines keep the current inflight movi list? still have to wait soooooo l o n g.... may just die before i get it....

ebubbles

Post by ebubbles » Oct 25th, '06, 15:54

anna80 wrote:u can try yesasia.com they sell it for US$59.99 and free shipping.
anna80 - for a moment i thought i'd been fleeced having paid for the collectrs' edn for nearly USD120 - yeah, shipping came up to nearly 1/2 the total cost!

seirin - thanks a lot for clarifying. really, what would all JK fans do without you? :D

Haine

Post by Haine » Oct 25th, '06, 22:28

OMG ! thank you so much seirin for the pic !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jun ki is so sexy and cute on it !!!!! ^^ kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !
so, I know now that his look in the movie would be a natural/playboy !! *__* lol
I like so much his clothes !!! oh ! and he will also drive a bicycle in the movie ???!!!
( imagine him driving a bicycle with the wind) :wub:
Can't wait for the movie !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hum, the girl who is next to him, is she aoi miyazaki ?? the main girl of the movie ?

Oh ! the My Jun collector seem to be so hot !!! I want to get it ^^
I think that I will ask it for my birthday ...yeah !

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Oct 25th, '06, 23:19

He plays a student in the movie. So he doesn't have a car. His dad is a professor who is teaching in Kyoto, so he got transferred there. They are still filming. Wendy and Sandra said they went to the airport yesterday to watch them film the airport scene. She posted her experience at SG forum.

Some pic from dcjunki made by fan ^^;

[img]http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/3193/nekojk01nz8.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img121.imageshack.us/img121/2171/nekojk02gz9.jpg[/img]

credit dcjunki

Haine

Post by Haine » Oct 25th, '06, 23:50

*______*

Jun ki who plays a student = junki wearing a student uniform !!!!
God ! like in te movie fly daddy !!! hehe, hi was so beautiful in his blue student uniform !!! looks so gorgeous, hot......
kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !
did someone have see the movie Fly daddy already ?
* want to know more on the man side of junki...hehe !

zykotica

Post by zykotica » Oct 26th, '06, 00:00

Junki fan here ^^

I first saw his face without a clue who he was in a clip of Hotel Venus sent by my buddy. Then one of my other girlfriends posted screencaps of The King and the Clown film in her journal. I took her word for it and ordered it. Loved the film and became a fan of his ^-^
Last edited by zykotica on Jul 18th, '10, 08:35, edited 2 times in total.

Haine

Post by Haine » Oct 26th, '06, 00:11

zykotica wrote:Junki fan here ^^

Of course there's a twist, my other reason for doing the search on him was because he happens to look like my ex. Its crazy how there are moments/poses/angles that Junki does/has that happen to look just like the ex. Omg I'm demented T.T

I don't have any pictures available on my computer to post up so you guys can see the similarities but I'll see what I can do.
WoW ! A person who looks like Junki !!! *___*
hope that you can show us a pic of him one day !!!!!!
I really want to see how your ex looks like jun ki! ^^

asuran_rocks

Post by asuran_rocks » Oct 26th, '06, 17:17

seirin wrote:
Haine wrote: :cry: nooooooooooooooo ! want to see junki's face....... T-T * crying*
This pic is from scene from First Snow. It's posted online, so should be safe to post here

[img]http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/3692/1 ... 4abxm8.jpg[/img]

fangieXxX:

The difference between My Jun and FM DVD is one is fanmeeting. The other is not LOL ehhe

ahhhh nana! she's so lucky to ba able to act with ljk!
Okay, I'll elaborate. My Jun came out first. It was suppose to have the FM DVD with it, but they only ended up releasing the 512 mb usb drive (it has behind scenes from FD I heard and few other small clips) with a guitar case, 1 mini version of Junki. The really expensive My Jun has the above plus the Junki model, CD with 3 songs, pictures.

[img]http://www.dvdheaven.co.kr/goods_image_ ... 022780.jpg[/img]

There's 2 version of the fanmeeting DVD. There's the regular version and the collector's version. The regular version cost 19,800 won and it has 1 DVD, stickers and a photo book (some places in korea come with a poster).

[img]http://www.dvdheaven.co.kr/goods_image_ ... 06_001.gif[/img]

The collector's edition costs 59,000 won. It has alot more stuff. 2 DVD (second dvd is backstage stuff. both dvd are subbed), stickers, t-shirt, photobook special (glossy pages, hard cover), folder, nicely packaged box with pop ups of Junki, animated book.

[img]http://www.dvdheaven.co.kr/goods_image_ ... 1LE_03.jpg[/img]

asuran_rocks

Post by asuran_rocks » Oct 26th, '06, 17:24

argh the club box d/l doesn't seem to move... and i'm always over the d/l limit for send space.. even though i don't d/l anything.. can someone upload it somewere else?

Haine

Post by Haine » Oct 26th, '06, 22:03

maybe you can download it on sendspace ?
seirin had post two links for the download.....

thank you again to seirin !!!!! XD

asuran_rocks

Post by asuran_rocks » Oct 27th, '06, 01:14

sendspace doesn;t work for me either... can anyone tech me how to sign up on club box? coz i can't read a single word of korean =(((

simplycheen

Post by simplycheen » Oct 27th, '06, 06:34

finally..! i made it..!, how come im always havin a hard time connectin here...:-(

btw, can someone elaborate to me d movies d series he filmed this year? i kinda mix it up in my mind... :P
and whats d story on each one..(d character he played and d story of it)

thankz in advance..!! :D

hiyee miss seirin...:-)
thankz for sharin those pix of him with catz...he's soooo cute..!! :w00t:

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Oct 27th, '06, 18:56

asuran_rocks wrote:sendspace doesn;t work for me either... can anyone tech me how to sign up on club box? coz i can't read a single word of korean =(((
Here is Jem's tutorial on how to download from clubox.

http://jem.d-addicts.com/clubbox.htm

simplycheen: for his list of movies, you can check out on SG forum. They're posted there with synopsis.

snooopy06

Post by snooopy06 » Oct 27th, '06, 21:46

any clubbox is only for lee jun kei

thanks for the pics
really looking forward for this new drama

Haine

Post by Haine » Oct 27th, '06, 23:57

seirin wrote:
asuran_rocks wrote:sendspace doesn;t work for me either... can anyone tech me how to sign up on club box? coz i can't read a single word of korean =(((

simplycheen: for his list of movies, you can check out on SG forum. They're posted there with synopsis.

wow ! thank for the tutorial !!! I am looking for it for a looooong time !!!!^^
I have downloaded the clubox programs already but I don't know how to download from it...haha ( i'm a stupid girl.....)

Also, the synopsis is in which section of the SG forum ?
I have visit it lately, it's really a nice forum !

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Oct 28th, '06, 01:21

Haine wrote: wow ! thank for the tutorial !!! I am looking for it for a looooong time !!!!^^
I have downloaded the clubox programs already but I don't know how to download from it...haha ( i'm a stupid girl.....)

Also, the synopsis is in which section of the SG forum ?
I have visit it lately, it's really a nice forum !
It's under Jun Ki's Passion -> Jun Ki's Dramas and Movies

asuran_rocks

Post by asuran_rocks » Oct 28th, '06, 02:13

seirin wrote:

OMG i couldn't thank u more XDD

yanshin21126

Post by yanshin21126 » Oct 29th, '06, 11:19

has anyone watch lee soo young's new music video?? He is in the video in the song called grace and i really love him in there!

simplycheen

Post by simplycheen » Oct 29th, '06, 14:56

seirin wrote:

seirin: uuhhmmmm, im kinda lost with SG...may i know what is SG stands for? sorry, im not that familiar yet with all of his sites...may i also ask for all d fansites of him? thankz! :D

Haine

Post by Haine » Oct 29th, '06, 15:36

yanshin21126 wrote:has anyone watch lee soo young's new music video?? He is in the video in the song called grace and i really love him in there!
yesssssssssssssss ! I am agree with you !!!!!
the first time i saw him in there, i was just like " omg ! junki, you are the most cuter boy on the world !!!!!!"
kyaaaaaaaa ! the story is just too sad.....but cute in the beginning !
I watch this video everyday ! I like Jun ki's hairstyle in there !
He cries too well, I love all the parts he is crying ^^
LOVE JUNKI !!!!!!
Attachments
9_1353_ae0f44cbfe6d914.gif
9_1353_ae0f44cbfe6d914.gif (169.53 KiB) Viewed 2986 times

yanshin21126

Post by yanshin21126 » Oct 30th, '06, 11:56

Haine wrote:
yesssssssssssssss ! I am agree with you !!!!!
the first time i saw him in there, i was just like " omg ! junki, you are the most cuter boy on the world !!!!!!"
kyaaaaaaaa ! the story is just too sad.....but cute in the beginning !
I watch this video everyday ! I like Jun ki's hairstyle in there !
He cries too well, I love all the parts he is crying ^^
LOVE JUNKI !!!!!!
yep.. isn't he cute i there and it's definitely a sad video and i watch all the three parts. However i love the part which is another song called secret. He is more emotional in there. Also , i wish he will end up with the long hair girl in the end.

snooopy06

Post by snooopy06 » Oct 30th, '06, 21:06

seirin wrote:Some links I posted on soompi awhile back, crossing posting them here for those interested. The clips and more are posted on http://clubbox.co.kr/bummie under Lee Jun Ki folder. If you can use clubbox, please support my box and download from there. But here's some megaupload links for those who can't use cb. I think they're still active.

060131 SBS My Girl NG.avi
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HBTNNXTD

MG-WishNG by HuaDuo.wmv
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4KBSFWK2

My Girl NG ep6.avi
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=AIVEEUGZ

My Girl--NG by de.wmv
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YA41J90K

MyGirl-EndParty-HuaDuo.wmv
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3HUPDJGA

MyGirl-NG2 by HuaDuo.wmv
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Y8O50JNW

Lee Soo Young (Grace) 27 sec.avi
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8TK2TWF0

Lee Soo Young - Grace MV lq
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=B3TISR4P

Lee Soo Young Secret MV.wmv
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HE0RDR2P

MV - King and the clown
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XN3GSTFZ

King and the Clown subbed MV (HQ)
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DC2CFCPP

[MV] Kang Sung Hoon - Precious Story.asf
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6PJYTDI4

[MV] Classique -Sweety.mpg
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IL76WE67

[MV] In Melody.wmv
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=78BZYWLZ

giordano2006spring15sec.avi
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HW493IHT

giordano2006spring3sec.avi
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RWZMVB0B

[CM] pomegranate 15s HQ.wmv
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CCURE792

[CM] iAudio making
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FS10IIZM

[CM] iAudio.avi
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=G5R0GDC1

[CM] i-audio.wmv
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Y6GOOJKZ

[CM] Su An Su.wmv
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ALEUP8P9

[CM] KFC.wmv
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HBVOHWSY

[CM] Kleenx.wmv
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=U5XML2SW

[CM] pomegranate 30s.wmv
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZWAE7YIZ

[CM] pomegranate 20s.wmv

Nonstop4.ep055.LJK.wmv
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PWCA0L3N

060114.Mnet.WIDE.LeeJunKi.Edit.XviD-By.OliviaHussey.avi
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RZPH4EUQ

060110.Mnet.WIDE.LeeJunKi.Part1.XviD-By.OliviaHussey.part1.rar
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WP6OLKRJ

060110.Mnet.WIDE.LeeJunKi.Part1.XviD-By.OliviaHussey.part2.rar
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=T74ITBS7

060117.Mnet.WIDE.LeeJunKi.Part2.XviD.avi
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SMOWQOYT

060124.MnetWide.Special part3 [640x480].luce.part1.rar
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SY45RJVR

060124.MnetWide.Special part3 [640x480].luce.part2.rar
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0ADBQ4FH

060126.KM.NoCutStory[800x600].luce.part1.rar
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TBVJFAS9

060126.KM.NoCutStory[800x600].luce.part2.rar
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2Y9VABBF

060128 KBS yeonega (LSY MV interview).avi
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OJ0X32L7

kingsman700k.wmv
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5RWVKTCO

junki (interview, shopping).wmv
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=M4D3K76D

King's man photoshoot.wmv
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FZBU1BQJ

060130_SBS Magic Show (LDW, LJK).avi
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SWRQLAUB

060201 M.net wide [interview, making Grace MV].avi
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0NPCBGAT

060203 SBS My Girl NG, interview.part1.rar
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5JSFZ2ZY

060203 SBS My Girl NG, interview.part2.rar
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KL69PWNX

060206.MNET (grace interview).avi
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QA90X9D3

060208 Arirang TV (king and the clown).avi
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RPSALU12

060208 MTV News[Grace making].avi
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7EWWGOIJ

060210 KM (with 2 fans).wmv
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CSWEM3PR

060211 KBS yeonega [poster shooting, interview].avi
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=X14OMA9M

060211 KBS news 9 [king's man 10 mill viewers].avi
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YRK161D8

060214 KBS yeoyumanman (maxmovie).wmv
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1PVRRTIB

060214 YTN STAR maxmovie.avi
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OILJJ0DG

060216 MTV Grace First Cut [LSY LJK].part1.rar
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SS9R7UQT
060216 MTV Grace First Cut [LSY LJK].part2.rar
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ONNU0IDZ

060210 ETN entertainment Super Rooki LJK.wmv
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Q9GG9322

Lee Soo Young - Grace 2 MV.wmv
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FQCTTW12

060218 kbs Ent (max movie awards).wmv
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MBXUUI2O

060215 MBC Giordano Photography & Interview.avi
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IL5X7QKZ

060215 MBC Giordano Photography & Interview.srt
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YHUAF7MB

060220_instyle.wmv
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YEIR7KXS

060220 KMTV Interview.avi
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YS50H4Y6

060221 KMTV Interview.wmv
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RMLOZYM8

060222 KMTV Interview.wmv
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=G3OJJXAI

060223 KMTV Interview.wmv
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZDXRX3YX

060222 In Style Korea.wmv
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SCS1V922

060225 SBS Best TV.avi
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BRJY2MIX

060225 Japan interview (tsuyoshi, junki).avi
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=O0UL490F

060225 kbs catwalk (LDH, LJK).wmv
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PQP3R2BX

060301 KMTV Pomegranat CF Making.avi
http://down.clubbox.co.kr/bummie/7npp6
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TTLI2RUK

060304 psb (theatre appearance).wmv
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=C1S6BJL6

JUNKI_face reading.wmv
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=I68JTFDZ

060307 Mnet CF Giordano Making.avi
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PQ40AE53

060304 sbs tv (theatre appearance+interview).avi
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HGS5NGW5

060308 kmtv_giordano CF making.wmv
http://down.clubbox.co.kr/bummie/d03t6
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=I4B2NN1W

060308 etn CF giordano making.wmv
http://down.clubbox.co.kr/bummie/p24t6
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PK419S6J

060311 kbs king's man interview.wmv
http://down.clubbox.co.kr/bummie/okpu6

060311 Grace making.wmv
http://down.clubbox.co.kr/bummie/akpu6
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8AS7DKDM

060308 sbs TV King's man interview.wmv
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TRNKJRKL

060311 kbs (LJK vs PD pushup).wmv
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WAL92WXN

[CM] KFC.wmv
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4AJTE9N4

Nonstop4.ep055.LJK.wmv
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=B41IHGXA

junki (interview, shopping).wmv
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7EAQRS16

Star Magazine Japan Interview (LJK).WMV
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NM8A5YML

060207 SBS health and beauty tips.avi
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QA7VAGWN

U1_JK_hot[471MB513].wmv
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NMABI32P

060315 mbc news fly daddy fly.wmv
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Y6RJ8IRA

060315 Mnet News Fly Daddy Fly Report.avi
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=EUQEOQ2S

060316 MTV News Star Fly Daddy Fly Report.avi
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LXERG32P
seirin chan can you re-up in you send it please?? MU don't work for me-_-

Haine

Post by Haine » Oct 30th, '06, 23:38

simplycheen wrote:
seirin wrote:

seirin: uuhhmmmm, im kinda lost with SG...may i know what is SG stands for? sorry, im not that familiar yet with all of his sites...may i also ask for all d fansites of him? thankz! :D

SG it's the singapore forum dedicated for junki !!!! ^^
Seirin had post the link a few days ago, I think......( don't really remember !)
so the credit goes to seirin ^^

Some links I posted on soompi awhile back,....
What is soompi ???? ( my turn to ask question XD)
I have heard it a lot of time but I didn't know what is it ??
is it suppose to be a Junki's website again ???

yep.. isn't he cute i there and it's definitely a sad video and i watch all the three parts. However i love the part which is another song called secret. He is more emotional in there. Also , i wish he will end up with the long hair girl in the end.
yeah.......that's true too....
the part when he is crying cuz he know that he can't never see anymore had really touching me :(
I hope that we can see Jun ki more in MTV like this one !! XD

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Oct 31st, '06, 06:26

well...here's some forums that have Junki stuff and places I hang out at.

English forums
------------------------------
soompi.com/forums (LJK thread)
lovejunki.net
http://junkisingapore.proboards82.com/

Korean
dcjunki.com (its korean site known as jungall (jun gallery) there's alot of spamming going on there and some of the posters are kinda vulgar. Fans and antis seem to hang out there)
cafe.daum.net/myloverjunki (its korean and you need to register. Kinda an elitist site --; I can't seem to access anything at level 1)
cyworld.com/start006 (Junki's cyworld. It's in Korean. You need to register to post. But anyone can view)

There's another Engllish forum too but I've only been there once. I forgot the link.
hmm...There's a baidu chinese forum too. I forgot the link since I seldom go there.

simplycheen

Post by simplycheen » Oct 31st, '06, 12:42

seirin wrote:well...here's some forums that have Junki stuff and places I hang out at.

English forums
lovejunki.net

Korean
dcjunki.com (its korean site known as jungall (jun gallery) there's alot of spamming going on there and some of the posters are kinda vulgar. Fans and antis seem to hang out there)
cafe.daum.net/myloverjunki (its korean and you need to register. Kinda an elitist site --; I can't seem to access anything at level 1)
cyworld.com/start006 (Junki's cyworld. It's in Korean. You need to register to post. But anyone can view)

There's another Engllish forum too but I've only been there once. I forgot the link.
hmm...There's a baidu chinese forum too. I forgot the link since I seldom go there.

btw, is there anyone here from thailand? may i know where i can find some junki stuff there like cds, magz etc.?

haine: thankz for d info... :-)

seirin: thankz for those sites... :-) but im havin some probs on soompi forums, it says that my email should be a non-free email.. :-( btw, how can i access d megaupload?

bean

Post by bean » Oct 31st, '06, 13:28

Wah, seirin really good at finding ljk stuff. its a good things. somemore seirin is willing to lend a helping hand to others forum member by posting so many new information here.. Seirin is such a good person.. OMG ..

Haine

Post by Haine » Oct 31st, '06, 22:30

seirin wrote:well...here's some forums that have Junki stuff and places I hang out at.

English forums
lovejunki.net

Korean

is it normal that when I try to go on junki's cyworld, it always transfered me on the main page of the cywolrd ???
this one------------>http://cyworld.nate.com/common/main.asp
I found it really strange !!! ^^'
can someone hepls me to view Junki's page ???

oh ! and thank u again, seirin for all the help you give to us !!!!!
:salut:

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Nov 1st, '06, 01:06

if you want to register on soompi. There's page for alternate registration for those with free email accounts. http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php? ... ule=altreg

If you're trying to access cyworld, it can only be accessed on IE. His cyworld is the pop up. If you don't get a pop up, chances are, you have pop up blocker turned off. You need to disable it for that site. When the site pops up, the main IE page goes to the main cyworld page. That's why you see the other site.