>>* Lee Jun Ki *<<

Discuss about your favourite Korean Actors and Actresses.
PocketKiriyama

Post by PocketKiriyama » Jun 9th, '08, 18:50

That is such an obvious lie. I mean who the hell is dumb enough to say that out in public. It's like putting a death sentence on oneself. Everyone here have made there point and nobody believe this load of crap. I mean I'm not even Lee Junki's fan I still think its total horse manure. Seems like some needs to go to a psychiatrist. Enough said lets all just move on and enjoy the many dramas to come!

cantabileblue

Post by cantabileblue » Jun 9th, '08, 19:27

How can somebody say that crap?:cussing: I'm a super fan of Junki and I never believe such ting. Junki is a sweet person, great actor and of course have a great looks. If someone believes that article is crazy!. Just look his eyes and you know, he never say anything like that, look some videos and you see him with his fans, totally nice and gorgeous :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: [/img]

karin-chan

Post by karin-chan » Jun 10th, '08, 10:51

yes yes! the damage has been done... so lets move on...

how was ilmaje (is this the right title?) btw? any comments?

arabian

Post by arabian » Jun 11th, '08, 12:54

about Iljimae then it's really doing a great with a very high rating for each Ep & YES there is a news that Junki will be in a new movie called:

Haeundae (starring Ha Ji Won, Hwang Jung Min, & Lee Jun Ki)
There is a lot of genre association with regions of Asian cinema. There are some films that one country will do better than the rest. And when you think of Korea one of the first genres that come to mind certainly would not be DISASTER MOVIE! But U.S.-based Polygon Entertainment has comes to terms with Korean firm Doosabu Film to produce two effects-heavy Korean features.

The first is Haeundae, to be directed by Doosabu head Yoon Je-gyun. It is billed as South Korea’s first disaster movie and centers on a tsunami that wipes out South Korea’s most famous beach, Haeundae, in Busan City. Now why does that ring a bell? The name is familiar to film industry players because Haeundae is also the location of the Pusan International Film Festival. Actress Ha Ji-won [The Duelist, Sex is Zero] has reportedly been cast in the lead role and briefly stolen my heart as I write this post. Polygon will oversee special effects on this film.

The second film is a sci-fi monster movie about the crew of an oil rig battling a deep sea monster. Having already done the monster movie really, really, well we’ll see if Korea can do it again. No director has been named yet and shooting should begin in 2008. Polygon will act as a full co-producer on the second project, while also handling rights in North America. Firm will be involved in both projects from the screenplay stage.

Source:
Original article at Twitchfilm.net
Posted by Mack
credit to soompi thread..

So what do u think guys?? :-)

4everU

Post by 4everU » Jun 11th, '08, 13:15

OMG....r u serious...i can't wait to see it. I am loving iljamea...it's so funny and good! JUNKI is so damb cute...amazing actor! :w00t: :cheers:

4everU

Post by 4everU » Jun 11th, '08, 13:19

cantabileblue wrote:How can somebody say that crap?:cussing: I'm a super fan of Junki and I never believe such ting. Junki is a sweet person, great actor and of course have a great looks. If someone believes that article is crazy!. Just look his eyes and you know, he never say anything like that, look some videos and you see him with his fans, totally nice and gorgeous :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: [/img]

HONEY...I totally agree with u...That's exactly what i wa trying to say... :D
Attachments
leejunki04.jpg
leejunki04.jpg (93.98 KiB) Viewed 7363 times

simplycheen

Post by simplycheen » Jun 15th, '08, 04:43

hiyee guyz...!!! :D Junki is doin great on his new drama ah ^^ :wub: :wub: :wub:
anywayz,about that nasty crap bout him,well it isn't true...im from philippines and i havent heard about that here,if its true it would have been in the news all over here...so chillax guyz,its just a stoopid rumor made by someone who has some insecurities on Junki...lets keep supporting him,ayt? :thumright:

hiyee arabian! miss yah lotsa!!

scarjunki

Post by scarjunki » Jun 23rd, '08, 15:38

Junki is the best... iljimae is nice... he really can make u cry with him in all his dramas and movies... super cool... love him to the max... XD

Christabel

Post by Christabel » Jul 14th, '08, 15:54

damn! I fell for him in My girl, then I completly loved hime when I saw The King and the Clown( how the hell can he be so pretty!!) and now I deeply fell in love for LJK in Iljimae! damn! damn damn!! Im so obsessed now!!!!!
he's Korea's best!! OH MY GACKT!!! i love him so much!!

4everU

Post by 4everU » Jul 14th, '08, 16:17

I totally agree with u...he is the best..and he's too damb pretty.... I love ilijmae..he's such a great actor!! can't wait for his new film...^______^

jvc_esra

Post by jvc_esra » Jul 15th, '08, 10:21

I love him soo much!!Im his Turkish love^^

Now,Im watching Iljimae.I watched his drama-movie series~~
Last edited by jvc_esra on Jul 16th, '08, 20:12, edited 1 time in total.

ttoo66

Post by ttoo66 » Jul 16th, '08, 20:10

hhhhhhhhhhhh
what a stupid artical! who whould believe it!!

4everU

Post by 4everU » Jul 26th, '08, 12:57

DAMN...junki's JUST SUCH A DAMN GREAT ACTOR. HIS ACTING IS BEYOND AMAZING IN ILJIMAE...TOO DAMB GOOD!

Christabel

Post by Christabel » Jul 26th, '08, 13:14

Damn yeha! we know that!! in The king and the clown heàs so **** great!! even men can love him! in time bwtween dog and wolf he just supruised me su damn much! I love him in my Girl and in Inlijmae! woooooooow!! too much talent in one beautiful man!! he's beyond human kind XD waaaaaaaaaa
thanks god to send to earth such a great man! XD ahahahhaha
Im looking forward to see his next movie which will be super awesome!! hell yeah!
Lee Jun Ki rules!!!!!!!!!!
btw, Iljimae Last episode got 31% rating!!! Im so happy!!!

arabian

Post by arabian » Jul 29th, '08, 14:34

The face of Hallyu

Coming off a great past year with two back-to-back hit dramas (Iljimae and Time of Dog and Wolf), Lee Junki has been selected as the face of Hallyu — at least for the upcoming 2008 Seoul Hallyu Festival as its spokesperson and PR rep.

A rep for the festival explained, “Through projects like The King and the Clown and My Girl, Lee Junki has amassed popularity not only in Korea but in China and throughout Asia as well. With his current popularity, we plan to promote the Seoul Hallyu Festival as an up-and-coming international event.”

The Festival will take place over three days starting October 23, and will host a Hallyu star fanmeeting and photo session, as well as a fundraising concert to raise money for recent disasters in Asia. Other celebs scheduled to attend include DBSK, SG Wannabe, Super Junior, Lee Min-woo, and more.
credit to dramabeans..

4everU

Post by 4everU » Jul 29th, '08, 15:02

Christabel wrote:Damn yeha! we know that!! in The king and the clown heàs so **** great!! even men can love him! in time bwtween dog and wolf he just supruised me su damn much! I love him in my Girl and in Inlijmae! woooooooow!! too much talent in one beautiful man!! he's beyond human kind XD waaaaaaaaaa
thanks god to send to earth such a great man! XD ahahahhaha
Im looking forward to see his next movie which will be super awesome!! hell yeah!
Lee Jun Ki rules!!!!!!!!!!
btw, Iljimae Last episode got 31% rating!!! Im so happy!!!
YOu got that righT, Honey...he's a beautiful man with beautiful adn amazing talent! :cheers:

Christabel

Post by Christabel » Jul 30th, '08, 04:32

waaa yeaah! Im glad you agree with me hohohoho
and im sure many people think as us XD
btw, im super sorry for my writing which sux! hahaha. I was so exited that I wrote so damn fast and I didnt even realizsed that I made so many mistakes hahaha, sry, my bad!
what a terrible english lol!!!
We LOVE you JUNKI!!!!!!!!!!!

4everU

Post by 4everU » Aug 13th, '08, 15:26

Christabel wrote:waaa yeaah! Im glad you agree with me hohohoho
and im sure many people think as us XD
btw, im super sorry for my writing which sux! hahaha. I was so exited that I wrote so damn fast and I didnt even realizsed that I made so many mistakes hahaha, sry, my bad!
what a terrible english lol!!!
We LOVE you JUNKI!!!!!!!!!!!
ahhh...don't worry...i do the same thing when i am excited.....I am loving iljimae so much...damb does this man got talent ot what..god has given him some amazing acting talent....he's too good. AT first i got attracted to him because of his beautiful face, probably many people did, however now i respect and love him more because man can he act...i seriously believe lee junki is the best korean actor..and i am not saying it just because i like him..if some one disagrees they must not have seen all his films.. He proves he is a amazing actor in:

offcourse Iljimae, Time between dogf and wolf, my girl, all his movies, but mostly in KING AND THE CLOWN.. i kno many other actors could have played the role, and it's not just because he was pretty that he looked good in the role, but damn those face exprestions, the emotions and body language....movement...crying...voice tone...just everything...Basically he pulls you into his characters making you really believe they are real....I just watched KING AND THE CLOWN AGAIN...the first time i watched it had no subs and was missing some parts..but after re watcthing it...damb i am just left at amazement and awwww! :O

4everU

Post by 4everU » Aug 13th, '08, 15:28

I just hope junki goes and gets out of the army soon...i will miss him terribly...i just want to watch his dramas...his acting is just...can't even say it anymore.... JUNKI! FIGHTING!

4everU

Post by 4everU » Aug 17th, '08, 13:40

Here is some info on junki's new film..but there is rummor that he may be replaced with lee min ki, I like him...but NOOOOOOOOOOOOO...i want to see junki's film..however i don't think they are gonna make him the main lead mal...which is gonna suck..come on ! junki grab other films as well...I hope he gets teh role..and honestly the movie does not sound exciting, but if junki is in it i will watch it and because it's suppose to be a very expensive film adn realistic..

Movie: Hauendae
Casting: Ha Ji Won(Hwang Jin Yi, Miracle on 1st Street, Babo), Hwang Jung Min (You're My Sunshine, Happiness, A Man Once Superman), Lee Jun Ki (Virgin Snow, Iljimae, May 18)[it is rumored that Lee Min Ki will replace Lee Jun Ki], Seol Kyeong Gu (Public Enemy 3, Venus and Mars), Uhm Jung Hwa (Changing Partner, Get Karl! Oh Soo Jung, Seducing Mr.Perfect),
Director: Yoon Je-gyun (Miracle on 1st Street, Sex is Zero)
Filming Start: August 2008
Schedule to be premiere: end of 2008/ beginning of 2009 (unconfirmed)
Brief Synopsis: It's South Korea’s first disaster movie and centers on a tsunami that wipes out South Korea’s most famous beach, Haeundae, in Busan City.

"There is a lot of genre association with regions of Asian cinema. There are some films that one country will do better than the rest. And when you think of Korea one of the first genres that come to mind certainly would not be DISASTER MOVIE! But U.S.-based Polygon Entertainment has comes to terms with Korean firm Doosabu Film to produce two effects-heavy Korean features.

The first is Haeundae, to be directed by Doosabu head Yoon Je-gyun. It is billed as South Korea’s first disaster movie and centers on a tsunami that wipes out South Korea’s most famous beach, Haeundae, in Busan City. Now why does that ring a bell? The name is familiar to film industry players because Haeundae is also the location of the Pusan International Film Festival. Actress Ha Ji-won [The Duelist, Sex is Zero] has reportedly been cast in the lead role and briefly stolen my heart as I write this post. Polygon will oversee special effects on this film.

The second film is a sci-fi monster movie about the crew of an oil rig battling a deep sea monster. Having already done the monster movie really, really, well we’ll see if Korea can do it again. No director has been named yet and shooting should begin in 2008. Polygon will act as a full co-producer on the second project, while also handling rights in North America. Firm will be involved in both projects from the screenplay stage.

=================================

2008-06-05
'Kang Cheol-jung' Seol Kyeong-gu, next work is 10 billion won project "Haeundae"

Seol Kyeong-gu has returned in seven years as detective Kang Chul-joong in "Public Enemy Returns" which premieres on the 19th. His next work will be the blockbuster "Haeundae".

The movie "Haeundae" will start test filming in August.

A representative of "Haeundae" said, "Seol Kyeong-gu's role has been confirmed. We will start filming in Haeundae in August, when people start gathering there".

"Haeundae" is a blockbuster prepared by Director Yoon Je-kyoon, who directed "Sex Is Zero" and "Miracle on 1st Street". It is about a tsunami that covers Pusan Haeundae. Ten billion won has been invested, and Ha Ji-won will be in it.

Seol Kyeong-gu plays a father with two children, and will act as a father once again following "Voice of Murderer" and "Public Enemy Returns".

Hans Uhlig, the computer graphic supervisor for "The Perfect Storm" and "The Day After Tomorrow", will help in "Haeundae". There is anticipation for a realistic portrayal.

Source:
Original article at Starnews
English Translation at HanCinema
Posted by kdramafanusa

2008-08-13
Uhm Jung-hwa in the new movie "Haeundae"

Costarring with Ha Ji-won and Seol Kyeong-gu in the movie "Haeundae", Uhm Jung-hwa returns to the movie screens after a year.

Uhm Jung-hwa will be acting as one of the civilians who suffer under the great tsunami that hits Pusan seashore of Haeundae. Filming for this high budget film will begin this month!

Last year, Uhm was in the movie "Changing Partners" and currently she is active as a singer for her song, "D.I.S.C.O".

Source:
Original article at cynews.cyworld
English Translation at HanCinema
Posted by creidesca

2008-08-13
Huge Cast Battles Tsunami in 해운대 (Haeundae)

Just how big is this cast going to get?

Billed as Korea’s first ever disaster movie, Yoon Je-Gyun’s 해운대 (Haeundae) seems to be wasting little time in attaching a huge list of stars to its blockbuster label. Ha Ji-Won being cast was a pretty predictable move, as she’s been appearing in some way or form for the last few Yoon films—after 색즉시공 (Sex is Zero) anyway. But the rest of the list is pretty impressive, starting from Lee Min-Gi to Lee Joon-Ki (the former might have replaced the latter, though, as there was no word of Lee Joon-Ki in recent news), Hwang Jung-Min, Seol Gyeong-Gu, and last in line Eom Jeong-Hwa and Park Joong-Hoon. Film is about a huge tsunami hitting the beaches of Haeundae, Busan (anyone who ever went to the PIFF should be familiar with the place), and all the happenings surrounding the event. Park will play the man who discovers the formation of this huge tsunami, and tries to alert the Busan population, while Eom will be his divorced wife.

The 15 Billion won blockbuster will be produced by Yoon’s own Doosabu Film, while CG will be handled by Hollywood’s Polygon Entertainment, one of the two projects Polygon will be involved with in the near future. The film will start preliminary shooting (CG-related) later this month, and begin principal photography in September. Yoon’s last film, the human dramedy 1번가의 기적 (Miracle on 1st Street), was one of the biggest hits of 2007, with over 2.7 million tickets sold."
Attachments
ha ji won.jpg
ha ji won.jpg (38.4 KiB) Viewed 7242 times
hwang.jpg
hwang.jpg (30.13 KiB) Viewed 7242 times
junkiminki.jpg
junkiminki.jpg (29.67 KiB) Viewed 7242 times
seol.jpg
seol.jpg (36.06 KiB) Viewed 7242 times
Uhm.jpg
Uhm.jpg (33.72 KiB) Viewed 7242 times

.Silent.

Post by .Silent. » Aug 19th, '08, 21:26

If he won't play in that movie I don't think I will watch it XD

I've got a question...
Does Junki has some half naked photos? :wub: :wub:
Lately I've found by accident very hot picture of Kwon Sang Woo only in jeans trousers and I though if Junki has ones like that... XD XD

bean

Post by bean » Aug 23rd, '08, 13:48

Wah, junki going to film a new movie? Thats great but i hope he will film more drama.
Erm, Lee Min Ki is a great actor too, i like them both but of coz junki come 1st.

Anyway, i really hope i can finish watching iljimae by tis year........

4everU

Post by 4everU » Aug 23rd, '08, 19:47

Actaully...i have never seen junki in half naked pics...maybe cuz he doesn't want to since he doesn't hae a very built body...however i still think he looks super hot... :w00t:

.Silent.

Post by .Silent. » Aug 23rd, '08, 23:04

Maa.. That's too bad... He had nice body in time between dog and wolf...
He is hot but I just like to see hot guys half naked XD XD XD

maakopla

Post by maakopla » Aug 24th, '08, 15:19

Bad news. He won't be starring in the movie *boo hoo*

Disaster pic “Haeundae” starts filming
The much hyped big-budget disaster pic “Haeundae” has started filming since August 18th. “Haeundae” is a $15 million picture, directed by Je-gyun Yun (Miracle on 1st Street / Sex is Zero) and stars a slew of popular Korean actors like Kyung-gu Sol, Ji-won Ha, Joong-Hoon Park, Jeong-hwa Eom, and Min-gi Lee.

The movie itself is a fictional account of a deadly tsunami crashing onto the shores of “Haeundae” beach. For those that have never been to South Korea, Haeundae is a popular beach area in Busan, South Korea. The city of Busan is the second largest city in Korea and during the summer days overflows with visitors in the Haeundae area. Furthermore, the film’s director, Je-gyun Yun, is a native of the Busan area and is likely to place his own stamp on the well known tourist attraction area.

In the movie Kyung-gu Sol plays Man-sik Choi, a shop owner along the Haeeundae beach area and president of the Haeundae Shop Owners Association. Man-sik Choi enjoys a peaceful afternoon in a Haeundae sushi restaurant owned by Yeon Hee (Ji-won Ha). Unfortunately they are not aware of the huge tsunami coming its way.

Other stars appearring in the film are: Jung-hun Park (plays Kim Hee a geologist), Jeong-hwa Eom (plays Yu-jin Lee, the ex wife of Kim Hee and herself an international event co-ordinator) and Min-gi Lee (plays Hyeong-sik Choi a lifeguard on the Haeundae beach).

“Haeundae” started filming August 18th and continues through December. Special effects for the film will be done in America sometime in November. The movie will then be released in the summer of 2009.
(credits lunarpark6)

So it's Lee Min Ki, eh? I think I'll still watch it. What about you? Though I wanna now why LJK was replaced? I wonder if he was tired/sick after filming Iljiame?

4everU

Post by 4everU » Aug 24th, '08, 17:24

.Silent. wrote:Maa.. That's too bad... He had nice body in time between dog and wolf...
He is hot but I just like to see hot guys half naked XD XD XD
Hell yea! i would like to see one...He may have his reasons for not taking such pics...or maybe it's just his choice and doesn't believe he needs to show his body to get more popularity and publicity, and show that he's hot...he can wear anything and we all know he will still be hot!!!!!

however we can try to look for some...u never know :blink

4everU

Post by 4everU » Aug 24th, '08, 17:27

OMG...are u serious....AWWWW man. I was looking forward to seeing it because of him...however i will still watch it because it's suppose to be the most expensive movie and first time ever disaster film made...so i want to see how our korean disaster film will be like.... But dammit...i wanted JUNKI to be in it...I think he's not doing it because of the scducling which might imess with his army duty...Because i kno they would not get someone else besides junki, because they don't think he could play what ever role they want him to play!

crocus

Post by crocus » Aug 24th, '08, 17:35

oh, my! oh, my! oh, my! :(

i can't bellieve this! the rumor is true!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

so, what is his next project?

why??? i miss him already...

oh, ok... i'm panicking now...

.Silent.

Post by .Silent. » Aug 24th, '08, 18:33

Damn... So bad that he won't play in it... :glare:

So maybe he will play in a drama before he go to the army...???
That would be good but who knows... I don't know his schedule, dunno how busy he is XD

Sure I will look for that kind of photos. There is always hope XD XD XD

4everU

Post by 4everU » Aug 27th, '08, 00:44

.Silent. wrote:Damn... So bad that he won't play in it... :glare:

So maybe he will play in a drama before he go to the army...???
That would be good but who knows... I don't know his schedule, dunno how busy he is XD

Sure I will look for that kind of photos. There is always hope XD XD XD
OH...man i hope so. Oh well, i have a feeling he wasn't gonna play a main lead anyway..he deserves better. I rather have him do any drama than movie, because we will se him more. In a movie we will see him for only a hour or two but in a drama we can see him for about 20 hours...thats much better.Its like him doing 15 movies...please...junki...do one more drama before u leave..let it be ur last gift to ur fans before going to the army, because they will miss u so much...two years is a long time! :cry:

crocus

Post by crocus » Aug 27th, '08, 01:06

4everU wrote:
OH...man i hope so. Oh well, i have a feeling he wasn't gonna play a main lead anyway..he deserves better. I rather have him do any drama than movie, because we will se him more. In a movie we will see him for only a hour or two but in a drama we can see him for about 20 hours...thats much better.Its like him doing 15 movies...please...junki...do one more drama before u leave..let it be ur last gift to ur fans before going to the army, because they will miss u so much...two years is a long time! :cry:

yup, right now i'm betting on a drama or a main lead in a movie... i think may be he's choosing something meaningful for his fans before he leaves us...

he's very dedicated with his career and work. after iljimae huge success, he definitely will choose something better for him and for us.

My Jun Ki, I have my faith on you! hope you will come out with something good! Be waiting for a good news from you, my love! :wub:

4everU

Post by 4everU » Aug 30th, '08, 16:22

crocus wrote:
4everU wrote:

yup, right now i'm betting on a drama or a main lead in a movie... i think may be he's choosing something meaningful for his fans before he leaves us...

he's very dedicated with his career and work. after iljimae huge success, he definitely will choose something better for him and for us.

My Jun Ki, I have my faith on you! hope you will come out with something good! Be waiting for a good news from you, my love! :wub:

I hope so...and when h edoes i can't wait for it to come out....But i would rather it be a drama than a movie. a movie is too short. I understand a action drama takes longer, that's why i would want him to do a romance/sad/comedy/family drama...those types can be done quickly with great quality..but i would want it to be a totally different plot! i just don't want him to die in it and for once...I WOULD LIKE HIM TO END UP WITH SOMEONE INSTEAD OF BEING HEART BORKEN ALL THE TIME!

4everU

Post by 4everU » Sep 7th, '08, 18:53

I just watched the movie May 18...and i had no idea junki was in there...However the movie was awsome...but very sad...Junki was not in it until the end because he got killed. He looks so young in the movie even though it was made 2007. Its because his hair was short...but he is so cute in it...It was a true story, but very sad!!!! :cry: has anyone else seen it?

maman_12003

Post by maman_12003 » Sep 9th, '08, 08:55

Yes, May 18 is a great movie. Jun Ki accepted to play in it, because he wanted to work with other great actors, from an older generation, to learn from them. Jun Ki is a great actor, not only a star, but he's a really modest person too. That's why I not only adore him, but I respect him too.

.Silent.

Post by .Silent. » Sep 9th, '08, 09:31

I've downloaded may 18 some time ago but haven't watched it yet. I don't have much time now :cry:
heh, good that I have his pic on my phone so I don't miss him that much :-) I can look at him anytime I want XD

But lately I watched Flying Boys and I had great laugh :lol young Jun Ki as a ballet dancer XD XD XD

4everU

Post by 4everU » Sep 10th, '08, 13:42

Yeah...totally agree...he doesn't stick with one role...i really think he is the only actor..(seriously not being biased) that i have seen that has done so many different roles and characters with different story plots..and the oly one who has never ended up with a girl at the end...(i choose to believe it's because he's too good for them..too gorgeous) but i would love to see him in a romatic drama, where he only plays the main lead! i am tired of seeing him all alone!!!! :cry:

scherzando

Post by scherzando » Sep 10th, '08, 14:13

I first saw him in the series My Girl and thought he was too pretty for a manly role.. hmm.. then I saw The King and the Clown and he aced. He was meant to play that role. Fantastic performance! =)

skypehtin

Post by skypehtin » Sep 14th, '08, 11:28

bella_mygga_insek wrote:
r3dMuGeN wrote:i just finished watching "My Girl".......

i think lee jun-ki is very cute with his hairstyle......although i thought it was a girl at first.....

he just keeps looking better and better with that hair.......now i want that kinda hair

><~
yaeh thats really weird. The first time I saw lee jun ki was when I watched my girl, in the beginning I didn´t like him cos his look is kinda weird(I thought he was a ghost! cos of his very white skin and very small eyes!). It kept annoying me for a while, but when I saw him cry and all that sad stuff he did for yoo-rin (the maingirl), then my heart for some reason went to him! And since then I´ve loved lee jun ki, and started to do mv´s of him and so on...

In the beginning I didn´t felt good that I liked him :unsure: , cos then he wasn´t soo popular and it wasn´t many girls who liked him, (not in my country...) but now I´m very proud that I like this actor with the very special look who takes the girls heart! :wub:
:roll
Attachments
I first met   in The wolf and the dog. Of course , I didn't notice him . But when I watched My girl ,   I have some interest in him.  You Look too cool and lovely !!!!!  Esp in the way you look in the side way
I first met in The wolf and the dog. Of course , I didn't notice him . But when I watched My girl , I have some interest in him. You Look too cool and lovely !!!!! Esp in the way you look in the side way
Lee Da -ki.jpg (3.14 KiB) Viewed 7120 times

4everU

Post by 4everU » Sep 19th, '08, 21:53

skypehtin wrote:
bella_mygga_insek wrote:
r3dMuGeN wrote:i just finished watching "My Girl".......

i think lee jun-ki is very cute with his hairstyle......although i thought it was a girl at first.....

he just keeps looking better and better with that hair.......now i want that kinda hair

><~
yaeh thats really weird. The first time I saw lee jun ki was when I watched my girl, in the beginning I didn´t like him cos his look is kinda weird(I thought he was a ghost! cos of his very white skin and very small eyes!). It kept annoying me for a while, but when I saw him cry and all that sad stuff he did for yoo-rin (the maingirl), then my heart for some reason went to him! And since then I´ve loved lee jun ki, and started to do mv´s of him and so on...

In the beginning I didn´t felt good that I liked him :unsure: , cos then he wasn´t soo popular and it wasn´t many girls who liked him, (not in my country...) but now I´m very proud that I like this actor with the very special look who takes the girls heart! :wub:
:roll
AWWWWWW...when i saw junki...i was like..w.oooowww...pretty boy! I loved his hair style...and his smile...and yes the crying made me drawn to him even more....what great crying...no actor can cry like him....!

4everU

Post by 4everU » Sep 19th, '08, 22:04

Guys...read this...and tell me that Junki is not he sweetest man!!!!!!

So all this time … we thought we knew what kinda girl our junki was into? Say someone like Hyori-sshi? well, seems like the man has moved on already .. during an interview in Thailand Lee JunKi openly admited that he likes girls who tend to cry (I have no idea what is this has to do with anything!) and also added that appearances are not important to him. It is enough for him if the girl is lively, hardworking and could communicate with him (this is if u speak Korean!)

The article source is attached at the end of the post .. what is interesting is at the end of the news … it talks about fan encounters with Junki .. seems like not only Junki is dreamy he is one real sweetheart in real life too. When fans followed him around .. instead of acting all cranky like most of the celebs, he smiled the whole time and later he stopped to buy his fans food as a reward? well junki?! what ya do about me … posting this many news on you? mmmm!

Korean star Lee Jun Ki reveals his criteria when choosing a girlfriend; someone who likes to cry, lively and hardworking! Korean Star Lee Jun Ki who rose to fame following the widely successful movie, “The King and the Clown” went all the way to Thailand, Bangkok during the last week of May with the production team from the drama, “Time of the Wolf and Dog”, to film certain scenes to be used in the drama, and only went back to Korea late last week.

Following the various publicity activities held openly during his stay in Thailand, Lee Jun Ki openly admits during interviews that he likes girls who tend to cry and also added that appearances are not important to him. It is enough for him if the girl is lively, hardworking and could communicate with him.

Korean dramas and actors are fast gaining popularity not only in Southeast Asia regions but also in the United States. Lee Jun Ki remarks that, this could prove that Korea is enjoying good relations with the other countries but this is not a one sided affair, as since this means that since the other country is slowly accepting the culture of Korea, Korea also has to accept the different culture of the other countries.

Recently, many hugely popular Korean stars such as Rain and Jang Dong Gun have successfully penetrated into Hollywood. As to whether Lee Jun Ki is also pursing such a goal, he remarked that he would definitely grab the chance if it comes his way but he felt that it is not easy to do so as for the Hollywood market is very big, and also he felt that there is a high possibility of being rebuffed if he goes in for the first time….

Filming in Bangkok, Fans chased rentlessly
For the 3 weeks that Lee Jun Ki spent in Thailand, besides spending most of his time immersing himself in the filming, occasionally he will also take time out from his hectic schedule to play a game of badminton or even to walk around with his manager in tow. Naturally it is unavoidable that they will attract the attention of his fans that came all the way from Korea, Japan, China, Singapore etc, following him around, creating a mini commotion. However, one will not find any bodyguards around him and he will smile and look at his fans in their eyes, making it worthwhile for these fans that had waited for him for a very long time.

Wendy from leejunksingapore.com who flew to Thailand earlier this month, upon being interviewed remarked that, “Lee Jun Ki treats all his fans nicely, and does not put on airs at all. There was even an occasion where a group of fans followed him while he was shopping in one of Thailand’s shopping mall. He will turn around occasionally to wave at his fans, and in the end he even personally bought some food as a gesture of “rewarding” them!”

“During his time spent in Thailand, Lee Jun Ki does not wear a cap or sunglasses, regardless of whether he is strolling along the streets or attending public functions. He maintains a very good attitude during the media interviews, always with a smile on his face and will readily answer earnestly to all questions that were posed to him.”

4everU

Post by 4everU » Sep 22nd, '08, 16:02

oops made a extra post...
Last edited by 4everU on Sep 22nd, '08, 17:43, edited 3 times in total.

4everU

Post by 4everU » Sep 22nd, '08, 16:32

hey...guys...what u think of junki with this hair style...it's kinda like the one in time between dog and wolf, however the length at the top is fuller and longer, the bottom up and alittle raizer cutt. I think he would look awsome with that hair style, it's not too long and not too short..and those who perfer him with long hair or short hair, i believe would be satisified....

I photoshoped this picture.....it's not that great but just wanted to show how he would look with it...i personally love him in long hair, however if he had this hair cutt i would just be a pleased..... :D

4everU

Post by 4everU » Sep 22nd, '08, 16:49

damb the picture is not showing....let me try again
Attachments
this is the photo which i originally photoshopped, however the photoshopped version for some reason is not attaching..i will try to do it again...
this is the photo which i originally photoshopped, however the photoshopped version for some reason is not attaching..i will try to do it again...
93afad86e7fc343a66096e3bb8.jpg (33.98 KiB) Viewed 7100 times

4everU

Post by 4everU » Sep 22nd, '08, 17:07

here i try again...it's really getting me mad... :x

Yes i finally Got it...here it is:
Attachments
junki2.jpg
junki2.jpg (139.64 KiB) Viewed 7098 times

4everU

Post by 4everU » Sep 22nd, '08, 17:39

hehehe...i just wanted to post these to pics :D

Super cool and dreamy in the second pic, the first pic, just wanna pinch his cheeksQ :w00t:
Attachments
i love this pic...he looks like a prince, a mysterious prince....I would love if he actually played a character like that i some drama, fantasy like...i think it would be different from the typical theme of   a korean drama, even though it would be love s
i love this pic...he looks like a prince, a mysterious prince....I would love if he actually played a character like that i some drama, fantasy like...i think it would be different from the typical theme of a korean drama, even though it would be love s
junki44.jpg (41.71 KiB) Viewed 7095 times
he looks so adorable here...i love the transactions between his pics...they are all so different and unique
he looks so adorable here...i love the transactions between his pics...they are all so different and unique
LeeJunKi26.jpg (36.13 KiB) Viewed 7095 times

4everU

Post by 4everU » Sep 22nd, '08, 18:01

.Silent. wrote:If he won't play in that movie I don't think I will watch it XD

I've got a question...
Does Junki has some half naked photos? :wub: :wub:
Lately I've found by accident very hot picture of Kwon Sang Woo only in jeans trousers and I though if Junki has ones like that... XD XD

Hey...i found this pic....i don't know if it's his body...i looks like it, if it is...then....wooow...super hot! :w00t:
Attachments
5f7ba99d.jpg
5f7ba99d.jpg (46.09 KiB) Viewed 7150 times

Christabel

Post by Christabel » Sep 30th, '08, 03:49

O__________O!!! Oh My f***!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks for the pic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

any news about why he is not in the movie?? sniff....Im so depressed! and last new about the judicial problem with his damn agency sniff!! JUNKI!!!! all my support!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! love u!!!!!!!!!!!!

4everU

Post by 4everU » Sep 30th, '08, 06:05

Christabel wrote:O__________O!!! Oh My f***!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks for the pic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

any news about why he is not in the movie?? sniff....Im so depressed! and last new about the judicial problem with his damn agency sniff!! JUNKI!!!! all my support!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! love u!!!!!!!!!!!!

No Problem hun...^____^ ...and saddly no! I have no idea why he's not gonna be in the movie, I really wanted him to. I will still watch it just because it's gonna be the first korean disaster film, i just wanna see if it looks real....

.Silent.

Post by .Silent. » Sep 30th, '08, 20:11

Wooo :faint: :faint: :faint:
Nice pic :wub: Thanx 4everU!

But to be frank I don't think it's his real body XD
someone photoshoped him I think XD
I'm cruel I know but even in times when he played in time between dog and wolf he hasn't had such a muscular body :P

But still - pic is hot! :lol :lol let's pretend it's real XD XD XD

4everU

Post by 4everU » Sep 30th, '08, 20:35

.Silent. wrote:Wooo :faint: :faint: :faint:

I'm cruel I know but even in times when he played in time between dog and wolf he hasn't had such a muscular body :P

NO!!! Ur not cruel...honey! I was actaully thinking the same thing and i even told christabel that it might not be his real body. but i wanted to find it for her so she could be happy..i like making people happy. Like you said lets pretend it's real...either way i think he's still super hot! I like his body the way it is...( :glare: hum...wait i have not seen it) hehehe) May be we will when he comes back from the army..) The reason for him not showing his boby might just be because our Jun ki is conservative, and if that's the reason i totally respect that. I understand that we girls wanna she his body, however, I believe a star does not need to bare it all to make us love him or her. :salut: Maybe junki is one of those stars who just really wants us to like him and respect him because of his talent and hard work...he already know's he's beautiful! :D

.Silent.

Post by .Silent. » Oct 2nd, '08, 15:59

Hehehe... It's one of my wishes that his body would looks like that one on the pic when he will go out from army :D But if not it's still ok coz I like him the way he is now :wub:
I think that he knows that he doesn't need to show his body to be more famous. And that's good because when he will show it already it will mean that he did it with his own free will :lol

Christabel

Post by Christabel » Oct 9th, '08, 02:26

4everU wrote:

NO!!! Ur not cruel...honey! I was actaully thinking the same thing and i even told christabel that it might not be his real body. but i wanted to find it for her so she could be happy..i like making people happy. :D
Geez!! really?? Oh Lord! I love almost as much as him ^___^ ahahaha lol!
also I dont really care if it's his real body, his just Korea's best the way he is ^^
we will love him forever!!!!!!!!

.Silent.

Post by .Silent. » Oct 9th, '08, 19:52

and last new about the judicial problem with his damn agency
What is it about ? I haven't heard about this... :unsure: :scratch:

4everU

Post by 4everU » Oct 9th, '08, 20:40

Christabel wrote:
4everU wrote:

NO!!! Ur not cruel...honey! I was actaully thinking the same thing and i even told christabel that it might not be his real body. but i wanted to find it for her so she could be happy..i like making people happy. :D
Geez!! really?? Oh Lord! I love almost as much as him ^___^ ahahaha lol!
also I dont really care if it's his real body, his just Korea's best the way he is ^^
we will love him forever!!!!!!!!
Exactly...I agree with u...he's just the best the way he is! ^_____^

bean

Post by bean » Nov 1st, '08, 07:14

Yes! Finally got time to on9.

Sad that junki isn't going to take part in Huandae movie! Gosh, when will i get chance to watch junki's new production!!!!

Wao, lucky thailand fans! getting the chance to meet junki in person! Thx 4everU for posting all these news.. Really appreciate... :-)

bubbl3z

Post by bubbl3z » Nov 1st, '08, 11:55

Lee Jun Ki is supposed to star in a new drama soon! or so i read... :P
here's the link. :D I read about it here:

http://asianfanatics.net/forum/Lee-Joon ... 94669.html

hopefully this will be officially confirmed soon. :)

4everU

Post by 4everU » Nov 2nd, '08, 21:10

OMG! R U serious. :w00t: ..i hope it's true...PLEASE LET IT BE TRUE...I MISS him SO MUCH!

lucky_kiss

Post by lucky_kiss » Nov 7th, '08, 17:54

Lee Jun Ki Could Be Frozen Out Till 2013

There has been some new developments in the contractual dispute between Lee Jun Ki and his agency Mentor Entertainment recently. It’s understood that Mentor Entertainment is now seeking an amazing huge compensation of 1500 million and freezing Lee Jun Ki’s entertainment career until 2013.
Since the contractual dispute between Lee Jun Ki and Mentor Entertainment erupted in September, both sides have been unrelenting in their “verbal assault” and the case has now gotten out of hand. From the initial compensation of 500 million, Mentor Entertainment is now demanding 1500 million instead. Lee Jun Ki countered, “It’s them (Mentor Entertainment) who have delayed my payment and did not file tax for me on time. That’s why me and my manager setup a new company to take on other jobs.”

With regards to Lee Jin Ki’s claim, Mentor Entertainment was extremely displeased with his slander remarks and decided to up the compensatation amount to 1500 million instead. They stress that Lee Jun Ki had breached his contract in the first place and seems to have shown no remorse. They will use all possible legal means to make sure he fulfils his obligations.

If Mentor Entertainment wins the court case, Lee Jun Ki is most likely to be out of work until his contract with them lapses in 2013 (so lengthy?!). :cry:
credit: coolsmurf.

crocus

Post by crocus » Nov 7th, '08, 18:01

please... no! he's such a nice guy. respect others very highly! the company betrayed him first!
this isn't fair! i pray the best for my jun ki!
jun ki, fighting!

4everU

Post by 4everU » Nov 8th, '08, 06:36

OMG...are u serious...i really hope its not true...wut the f*** is wrong with this agency..iibelieve they are fuckin jealous that a good actor like him is leaving them..sothey are doing this to the poor guy to not let him go easily!!!!those BASTARDS!!! POOR JUNLKI!!! adn DAMN i cant wit until 2013..i was dreading thinking about him going to the army for two years, now this ****! WTF! MAN! :crazy:

crocus

Post by crocus » Nov 8th, '08, 06:48

4everU wrote:OMG...are u serious...i really hope its not true...wut the f*** is wrong with this agency..iibelieve they are fuckin jealous that a good actor like him is leaving them..sothey are doing this to the poor guy to not let him go easily!!!!those BASTARDS!!! POOR JUNLKI!!! adn DAMN i cant wit until 2013..i was dreading thinking about him going to the army for two years, now this ****! WTF! MAN! :crazy:
couldn't agree more... that company is on the verge of bankruptcy, they are using our jun ki to get more money! they didn't pay his salary and clear his tax... i hope jun ki will win this war... my pray is with you, dear jun ki!

amirvero

Post by amirvero » Nov 29th, '08, 21:36

woo lee junki is going to be coming out in a new drama called strange heroes....as to what I read it kinda sounds similar to the American version of Heroes

junkilovefromtheworld

Jun Ki - Love from the World

Post by junkilovefromtheworld » Nov 30th, '08, 14:48

Hi everyone!

Thanks for this great International Jun Ki fan group!
Now is a challenging time for Jun Ki and hope all fans can unite and show him our love & support.

Here is something we can do for him, something that will unite fan groups from different parts of the world, details below:

For Lee Jun Ki - Love from the World

Love from the World - A Mission Impossible

Recently Jun Ki updated his CY, with "I Love you all" in many different languages.
At this difficult time for Jun Ki, he still thinks of how to convey his love for fans in different parts of the world.

This court case against his former company is the most grueling challenge he faces since he came to fame.
As fans, what can we do for him at such a difficult time? I have spent some time thinking about this.

To let him know that fans from around the world will always stick by him and believe him.
We will forever support him, in the face of trouble we will never give up on him.
No matter what comes in the way, we will not be moved.
This is because our love for him is the most beautiful kind in the world.

But, how do we show him our love? How do we deliver our love from the world to him?
..... I know!

We can make a giant tapestry with blocks of patchwork made by fans from all around the world!
This Love from the World quilt will be made up of patchwork blocks created by all of the Jun Ki family!
Can you imagine this quilt with love messages in different languages hanging on the wall in his office?

(This is an example of what it can look like, this photo is from the project Fabric of the Nation.
For our Love from the World project, we will make it two-thirds the size of this.)

Even if you are a novice or the first time sewing, you can help by contributing patchwork blocks!
It will contain Heart(s) & "I Love You" in your native language & the country you are from.
Hopefully we can get as many patchwork from different parts of the world as possible.
I will help to collect and sew the pieces of the patchwork together and hand deliver the gift to Jun Ki's new office.

Here are some ideas (go wild with your creativity!):
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Even though this is a mission impossible, I still want to give it a try!
Because Jun Ki needs us now, he treats us as family, we simply cannot let him down!

We fans, as Jun Ki's family, comes from all parts of the world.
Maybe many other international stars can say the same,
but I truly believe that we are the most united fans, regardless of country, race or language.
Our love is pure, beautiful, selfless, and is a strength for Jun Ki!
Because the one that our love is for, is Jun Ki!

Filled with the love from Jun Ki's family from all around the world,
this quilt may touch Jun Ki, may make him feel really proud of us!
I am sure this gift is one and only in the world, no other stars will have the power to own something like this.
This is because we are the most united family in the world, because we have Jun Ki!

p/s: I do this not for reward or recognition, I do not represent any fan club, I am but just another Jun Ki fan who wants to do something.
When I deliver this gift to Jun Ki's office, I will not leave my name, because who I am is not important.
Compared to what all you fans have done, this is just a small task.
I just wish that through this mission impossible, we can be united as Jun Ki's family, to let everyone know we belong to one family, Jun Ki's!

I do all this because I believe in all of you, I believe in the Jun Ki family, I believe in Jun Ki!
Let's make this "mission impossible" possible! You can help make this happen!
Let's show the world the power of Jun Ki!

Together we can triumph over adversity!
Aza Aza Fighting!!

========================================================================

To participate, please view the project details & timeline here:
English: http://sites.google.com/site/junkilovefromtheworld/
Project details: http://sites.google.com/site/junkilovef ... -details-1

For translated versions:
中文:http://sites.google.com/site/junkilovef ... ranslation

What you can do to help:
- Spread this to all Jun Ki fans from different parts of the World!
- Encourage all fan sites to participate
- Translate the information to your language (I can help post the translation online)

To make this Love from the World quilt happen, we need 288 pieces of patchwork.
Please help to spread the word around to other fan groups!
Together, we can make this happen!

junkilovefromtheworld

Jun Ki Love from the World - Project Details

Post by junkilovefromtheworld » Nov 30th, '08, 15:01

Project Details - Love from the World
(as inspired by and reference from Fabric of the Nation project):

HOW TO MAKE A PATCHWORK

You don't have to be a professional artist to create your own personal piece of tribute to Jun Ki.
Let your imagination run free! Create what you want to convey to Jun Ki.

On your patchwork, please include
1) the line "I Love You" in your own native language,
2) the country / state / province / city you are from, and
3) how ever many heart(s) you want to put on the square.

To contribute a patchwork block, please follow the guidelines below:

SIZE - Your starting piece of material should measure 4.5" by 4.5" (11.4cm x 11.4cm).
Seam allowance should be ¼" or 6mm. This means that the design on your patchwork block should
measure 4" by 4" or 10.1cm by 10.1cm (no more, no less!)

MATERIAL - For durability and posterity purposes, please use 100% cotton material, medium-weight and non-stretch

DESIGN - You can design the patchwork using different types of media, among which :
*Applique (hand or machine) fabrics, letters and/or small mementos onto the background fabric.
*Machine or hand piece a block.
*Cross stitched blocks can also be used, but do remember to secure the sides with scotch/masking tape to prevent it from fraying.
*Embellishments like ribbons, charms, buttons and beads.

Here are some examples from Fabric of the Nation project:

It is very important that you do not include anything impenetrable within the border space because
a needle must be able to pass through the fabric to sew the different patchwork blocks together.

To participate:

Step 1)
Please email me at junkilovefromtheworld@gmail.com with your name, country & state or province
to let me know if you want to be part of this project (latest by 5 December 2008).
I need to receive at least 288 fans interest / commitment to proceed to the next step.

Step 2)
After you have completed your patchwork, please take a photo of you & your patchwork
and email the photo to junkilovefromtheworld@gmail.com.
I will make the photos into a slideshow and burn it into a CD to be included with the gift.

Step 3)
Seal your finished patchwork block safely in an envelope and include the following particulars :

Name :
Country, State / Province, City :
Contact Email :

Please send your patchwork block by mail to me at:
(this is my own company address, please be sure to include the full address below with the company name)

[Address to be provided later, it will be a Singapore address]

All patchwork blocks must reach me by 15 December 2008.

I will hand deliver the finished quilt to Jun Ki's office at the end of the year or early next year
(target date is after Christmas, but it depends on the progress of my sewing).
It will definitely reach his office before the Korean New Year.

If you have any further queries, feel free to email me at junkilovefromtheworld@gmail.com.
I will be posting all progress on this website http://sites.google.com/site/junkilovefromtheworld/.

Full Project Details here: http://sites.google.com/site/junkilovef ... -details-1

junkilovefromtheworld

Post by junkilovefromtheworld » Nov 30th, '08, 15:02

Hi Everyone,

Here is the progress of the project online: http://sites.google.com/site/junkilovef ... d/progress

Do drop me an email if you want to be part of this! :)

amirvero

Re: Jun Ki Love from the World - Project Details

Post by amirvero » Nov 30th, '08, 19:48

junkilovefromtheworld wrote:Project Details - Love from the World
(as inspired by and reference from Fabric of the Nation project):

HOW TO MAKE A PATCHWORK

You don't have to be a professional artist to create your own personal piece of tribute to Jun Ki.
Let your imagination run free! Create what you want to convey to Jun Ki.

On your patchwork, please include
1) the line "I Love You" in your own native language,
2) the country / state / province / city you are from, and
3) how ever many heart(s) you want to put on the square.

To contribute a patchwork block, please follow the guidelines below:

SIZE - Your starting piece of material should measure 4.5" by 4.5" (11.4cm x 11.4cm).
Seam allowance should be ¼" or 6mm. This means that the design on your patchwork block should
measure 4" by 4" or 10.1cm by 10.1cm (no more, no less!)

MATERIAL - For durability and posterity purposes, please use 100% cotton material, medium-weight and non-stretch

DESIGN - You can design the patchwork using different types of media, among which :
*Applique (hand or machine) fabrics, letters and/or small mementos onto the background fabric.
*Machine or hand piece a block.
*Cross stitched blocks can also be used, but do remember to secure the sides with scotch/masking tape to prevent it from fraying.
*Embellishments like ribbons, charms, buttons and beads.

Here are some examples from Fabric of the Nation project:

It is very important that you do not include anything impenetrable within the border space because
a needle must be able to pass through the fabric to sew the different patchwork blocks together.

To participate:

Step 1)
Please email me at junkilovefromtheworld@gmail.com with your name, country & state or province
to let me know if you want to be part of this project (latest by 5 December 2008).
I need to receive at least 288 fans interest / commitment to proceed to the next step.

Step 2)
After you have completed your patchwork, please take a photo of you & your patchwork
and email the photo to junkilovefromtheworld@gmail.com.
I will make the photos into a slideshow and burn it into a CD to be included with the gift.

Step 3)
Seal your finished patchwork block safely in an envelope and include the following particulars :

Name :
Country, State / Province, City :
Contact Email :

Please send your patchwork block by mail to me at:
(this is my own company address, please be sure to include the full address below with the company name)

[Address to be provided later, it will be a Singapore address]

All patchwork blocks must reach me by 15 December 2008.

I will hand deliver the finished quilt to Jun Ki's office at the end of the year or early next year
(target date is after Christmas, but it depends on the progress of my sewing).
It will definitely reach his office before the Korean New Year.

If you have any further queries, feel free to email me at junkilovefromtheworld@gmail.com.
I will be posting all progress on this website http://sites.google.com/site/junkilovefromtheworld/.

Full Project Details here: http://sites.google.com/site/junkilovef ... -details-1
that seems pretty interesting

4everU

Post by 4everU » Dec 1st, '08, 04:19

WOW seems really cool...I hope everyone can participate...it wil make JUNKI CRY! that i am sure and we can show those bastards whos side we are on! OMG and i hope its true that hes gonna come out with a new drama wut ever it is! FIGHTING JUNKI!

freack

Post by freack » Dec 2nd, '08, 21:40

Lee Jun Ki Denies Involvement in New Drama

November 27, 2008 by coolsmurf

Lee Jun Ki has responded through his management today that he hasn’t confirmed on his next work as yet. There were news yesterday and before that he would be involved with a movie and 2 dramas. But with this new announcement from the man himself, all of these are now just rumors.
A representative from Lee Jun Ki’s management expressed, “It’s true that Lee Jun Ki has been offered roles in the movie Full Autumn and dramas The Story of Men, Strange Heroes. But he is only considering the offers and have not made any decision whatsoever. He will only do so after further thinking.”

The representative continued, “Some companies have not come to a final agreement with us and yet they go ahead with the announcement that Lee Jun Ki has been confirmed. We are very disappointed with their actions as this will not only create confusion among his fans but also affect Lee Jun Ki’s judgement in picking his next work. We hope that this will not happen again in future. Once Lee Jun Ki has confirmed his next work, the fans will be notified at the earliest possible moment. So everyone, please wait for the official announcement.”

With a court case from his former management, Mentor Entertainment hanging over his head, it was hard to believe all these news that Lee Jun Ki would be appearing in a movie and 2 dramas and that’s why I refrained from posting the news when it appeared. It’s hard to report credible stuff nowadays

http://coolsmurf.wordpress.com/2008/11/ ... new-drama/

4everU

Post by 4everU » Dec 4th, '08, 06:25

ahhhh..man...that really sucks..i was really hopeing for something...o just hoep he atleast does one!

Nyar Nyar

Post by Nyar Nyar » Dec 4th, '08, 07:30

pinklily wrote:hehe...here's my first contribution ^_^

^he's a living bishonen...i swear! hehe...one of my favorite pic of his...

credit to Yahoo! Korea and soompi. :)
Hello, me too.

he's my fav.

The way he smile is so sweet.

could you pls. post more of his cute photo,pls.

Warm rgds,
Nyarnyar

4everU

Post by 4everU » Dec 15th, '08, 04:59

hahaha..i totally agree with u...i love him and his smile....
Attachments
junki.jpg
junki.jpg (68.54 KiB) Viewed 7269 times

hideta

Post by hideta » Dec 18th, '08, 20:13

Jun Ki is so great!!! :wub: And I like him very much :heart:
First time I saw him in Iljimae... and still it's my favourite dorama with his acting (and, of course, favourite dorama in general :D)
I started learning korean language by myself :study:, so wait for me Jun Ki :D The only thing I need to do before is graduating an academy :scratch:, finding job in Korea :rambo:, flying about 9000 km... :w00t:
I really think that it's possible... really :cry:
P.S. My english is... not perfect (I think it's more than not perfect :sweat:) So, I'lll be very pleased If you write me about my grammar mistakes :D

4everU

Post by 4everU » Dec 21st, '08, 06:54

Hey guys we have not sen any new photos of junki, however i came across a few...he looks so freakin hot...awsome...looks really thin, but i LOVE IT!!!!! I :w00t: hope he really does a drama soon.... I MISS HIM SO MUCH and I KNOW U ALL DO TOOO...so here i am gonna share them with u, sorry if u have seen them already...
Attachments
oh...god...just breath taking :GORGEOUS!!!!!!
oh...god...just breath taking :GORGEOUS!!!!!!
lee jk 5.jpg (222.71 KiB) Viewed 7247 times
so hot
so hot
lee jk.jpg (72.32 KiB) Viewed 7247 times
aswome..rock it JUNKI! XD
aswome..rock it JUNKI! XD
lee jk 6.jpg (71.79 KiB) Viewed 7247 times
sexy!!!!!!
sexy!!!!!!
lee jk 7.jpg (89.71 KiB) Viewed 7247 times
Last edited by 4everU on Dec 21st, '08, 06:59, edited 1 time in total.

4everU

Post by 4everU » Dec 21st, '08, 06:56

hideta wrote:Jun Ki is so great!!! :wub: And I like him very much :heart:
First time I saw him in Iljimae... and still it's my favourite dorama with his acting (and, of course, favourite dorama in general :D)
I started learning korean language by myself :study:, so wait for me Jun Ki :D The only thing I need to do before is graduating an academy :scratch:, finding job in Korea :rambo:, flying about 9000 km... :w00t:
I really think that it's possible... really :cry:
P.S. My english is... not perfect (I think it's more than not perfect :sweat:) So, I'lll be very pleased If you write me about my grammar mistakes :D
hun ur prefectly fine...as long as people kno wut u are saying, there is nothing wrong, and ur english seems pretty good, just like any of us!!!!!! and yes me tooo i loved iljimae and still do...i wanna buy the DVD...I love junksi acting!!!1 :cheers:

4everU

Post by 4everU » Dec 21st, '08, 07:29

Everyone be happy...lee junki gota a new drama!!!! XD

:cheers:

Lee Jun Ki has finally decided on his next work and would be acting as a hero-like character again in 2009. He is now actively preparing for his role.

According to Lee Jun Ki’s management today, he has decided after careful thought that he would take SBS drama Unseen War (temporary name). It was previously named as Strange Heroes by the media and talks about a man who possesses extraordinary talent and resorts to anything for success. But after the death of his lover, he lost his motivation to live and wallows in degeneration. He eventually wakes up from his sorrow and decides to help the poor, fighting for the weak in society. (credit to hanfever)

Lee Jun Ki who has previously acted as a bandit who helps the poor in the Joseon Dynasty as Iljimae will once again be acting as a hero who helps the weak in his new drama. Lee Jun Ki expressed, “There were numerous reports earlier about my next work which put me under a lot of stress. This drama was chosen after careful thought among the many scripts that I was given. I believe that the viewers will not be disappointed with the drama.”