Kim Jung Hoon?

Discuss about your favourite Korean Actors and Actresses.
strawberrie1210
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by strawberrie1210 » Dec 6th, '06, 00:34

hey unnie(s)..woooooT Jung Hoon sajang nim... :wub: He's so charming.. Hahahaha... *faints* sigh, i went to all the cd shops and i cudnt find oppa's cd...... geez :glare:

hLiwOo

Post by hLiwOo » Dec 6th, '06, 01:11

KIM JUNG HOON MY HUBBY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SARANG HAE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

portiaisabel

love

Post by portiaisabel » Dec 6th, '06, 01:24

:alcoholic: :wub: I love jeong hoon so much ever since Goong..... woohoooo!! hes not evil plus hes so talented....!!! i love his voice and whenever i see him it seems that im floatin or somethin and when hes sad my heart sinks and break How can he act like that :wub: i can feel his pain .... hi emotions... i LOVE him

hLiwOo

Re: love

Post by hLiwOo » Dec 6th, '06, 01:29

portiaisabel wrote::alcoholic: :wub: I love jeong hoon so much ever since Goong..... woohoooo!! hes not evil plus hes so talented....!!! i love his voice and whenever i see him it seems that im floatin or somethin and when hes sad my heart sinks and break How can he act like that :wub: i can feel his pain .... hi emotions... i LOVE him

I AGREE!!!!!! Have you seen his MV for his newest song Shiriusu?? it is SO GOOD!!!!!! HE IS SO SEXY, ADORABLE, HOT, FINE, AND EVERYTHING HE IS WHEN HE IS IN GOONG... *DROOLS* :thumright:

SleepyTiger

Post by SleepyTiger » Dec 6th, '06, 20:59

From outer appearance he's a touch too boyish-cute for me...but man...his voice has that certain ring that makes me go weak immideately :P

portiaisabel

WOOOHPORIUS

Post by portiaisabel » Dec 7th, '06, 01:46

:roll :wub: WOW ur so totally right his voice is amzing!!!! i mean hes JApanese is so great WOOOHOOO :wub: LOve him more everyday i mean does anyone know where can i get those video and song and download them if posssible wipppeeeee
Attachments
woooohooo.jpg
woooohooo.jpg (138.07 KiB) Viewed 3901 times
wooohoooo.jpg
wooohoooo.jpg (3.9 KiB) Viewed 3901 times
WWWWWWWWOOOOO.jpg
WWWWWWWWOOOOO.jpg (72.8 KiB) Viewed 3901 times
WOOHOOO.jpg
WOOHOOO.jpg (214.1 KiB) Viewed 3901 times
whhhhhhh.jpg
whhhhhhh.jpg (29.56 KiB) Viewed 3901 times
Last edited by portiaisabel on Dec 11th, '06, 17:51, edited 1 time in total.

Dilithiumkalium

Post by Dilithiumkalium » Dec 9th, '06, 11:34

Will Kim Jeong Hoon Becomes Leading Actor For Goong Season 2?

It's about legally things. It's impossible for MBC to broadcast Goong S and Goong Season 2. Meanwhile Eightpeaks has a plan to make season 2 after Goong S has producing. The problem is, which TV station will be broadcast Goong Season 2. Because as we know MBC already has Goong S with S7ven as leading actor. And other TV station doesn't have copyright to broadcast Goong's series except MBC. So EightPeaks has a plan to buy the copyright from MBC, then it sells to other TV station which will broadcash Goong Season 2. If this legally things okay, next year (2007) we will have 2 different stories of Goong 1 sechuale. On the early year (Jan 2007) we will have Goong S and on the end of year (about Nov 2007)we will have Goong season 2 with Kim Jeong Hoon as the leading actor...=) It's hardly debating for now in Korea. Cause many contracts about Goong S had been postponed because of this Goong Season 2. Soo...can you see how huge of Kim Jeong Hoon's demand from fans to be play again in Goong 2?

Hope it will release Goong Season 2. Just don't know why I don't interest on Goong S *frown*
Attachments
untitled.JPG
untitled.JPG (73.99 KiB) Viewed 3889 times

Dilithiumkalium

Post by Dilithiumkalium » Dec 9th, '06, 11:37

...Jeong Hoon For 50代からの生活...
Kim Jeong Hoon - Interview

The Japanese debut mini- album "5 Stella Lights" release was done in October, but is the fact that subject of the Japanese debut comes up concretely when around?

To tell the truth, when last year photographing "the palace" from, story of debut met, it is. So, until photographing ends, as for other work because it was the circumstance which is not achieved, photographing ending in the March this year, immediately, it got going concretely from about the spring, it is. Therefore, while photographing "the palace", singing in Japan met in the head, it is.

Inquiring about CD which is completed as for thought?
Because it was the new work as a solo, being delightful for the whole album to consist of your own alone voice first. The notion that where you say after a long time there was a release and, very there were deep emotion deep ones. Also CD which gathered the song before the mastering hurting, having, it does, but having kept safely into the house, occasionally carrying about, there was also a thing which comes out, (laughing). That much this album became important existence for me.

They are all the tune Japanese lyrics, but trying singing with Japanese, how was? After all, pronunciation just a little was difficult, don't you think?
If so the air is used in no mosquito place, the kana which then can be sung easily. So, when singing, feelings are not placed in meaning of the lyric and the て is not good, probably will be. Therefore don't you think?, emphasizing where in the lyric, whether you should have sung, it was serious to understand that. You have not understood the meaning of one one word and as for the て, you do not understand well whether when how it should have emphasized where, is, don't you think?. The small nuance you do not understand and. Concerning such part, heard many degrees in the teacher of the composer. Being to be, time was required.
When singing, are there times when it has made important?
The Korean singer, in especially recent R & B field so is, but the technique such as ad lib or song method is attached importance very, it is. So I am excessively important with not to think the technique such as that, the て. On the other hand, it gets wise the lyric well, it thinks that the thing which expresses feeling securely is more important. You sing even with the same tune, by your those which are felt are different depending upon occasionally,, but such time, have tried to sing while you are moved by that time. Therefore, even if being word of the foreign country, you repeating the lyric with your own heart, it makes that you sing most important.
Being not to be it does that you write the lyric by your?
When having been active with the duo, "UN", it has written it is. So, that time there is a talent by your vis-a-vis writing the lyric with not be able to think, the て....... While this time, to do recording in Japan, with Japanese you would like to write the lyric, once upon a time by your, you thought that is. Now directly it is difficult, is, certainly, but studying Japanese, when being the opportunity next, we would like to try writing, is.
In the album, especially is there a favorite tune? Don't you think?
it is the tune, "Sirius". For the first time when inquiring about demonstration, "this tune becomes in title tune kana? "With you thought, it is, but as the other staff so thought, really this tune became title tune. Me myself liking very, don't you think? it is the tune which has attachment. You think that to that, theme with "the star", album title ("5 Stella Lights") also it is agreeable. Already one tune, it likes also "Still Believe". Don't you think? as for this tune you think that and it is the tune which is loved in the Japanese person in the Korean person. It is sad song, but with the tune which has the prejudice of my appearance, you sang with utmost effort even in the recording. Because is, degree of attachment is a little higher than other tune, it is. We would like you to hear this point by all means, don't you think.
Usually, other than your own tune you inquire about what music, it is?
Quiet music is many, don't you think? is. There is no prejudice in especially genre. Tune of the singer whom by your like is heard well in the car, it is, but quiet tune, then sad tune is many, is. Just a little, ardently the heavyhearted tune which is not makes feeling purify, it is.
Favorite as for the person it is with the Japanese singer and the actor?
Recent woman Singer which participates in Japan has almost liked. You do not know the face, the て, just song hearing, voice calling? With thinking, the singer who with that has become favorite the large quantity it is. Voice and song method the Korean singer being a part which is different, don't you think? you are attracted in such point. For example don't you think?, when Nakajima beauty 嘉, Itoh reason 奈, Hamazaki walking, then it is the man, Hirai hardness it is. Hirai hardness is tune カヴァー is done in Korea, it is. The actor......, has not remembered name, it is, (wry smile). Don't you think? what you have remembered is Watabe Atsushi 郎. That what no time views drama and CM where it is performed to met, it is, but you thought that in the point that, very it is attractive one, me it has the image of the exact opposite.
Lastly, in the Japanese fan message.
The fan from "UN" age and then looking at drama "Palace", the one and the like which becomes the fan, as for opportunity you think that it is various, but looking at former me, always we would like to do to convey truly thank you distantly vis-a-vis everyone becoming the fan, is. In October the solo album is produced in Japan, you think that present me I of the form which is different finish to show from now on. Because, this album borrowing the help of the many people, is the album which you produce with music and my sensitivity which I truly like, we would like you to hear by all means, is. In addition, because it is the schedule which opens the independent concert in December, when also that one can go, it is delightful, is. Music of the latest album is center, but also other tune is in the midst of selecting music. With some song, you show some my form, while me myself to do exciting, because it has prepared, we would like you to enjoy, don't you think? is. Always we would like to be John-Hoon which perseveres with utmost effort.
Attachments
50.jpg
50.jpg (4.42 KiB) Viewed 3888 times

Dilithiumkalium

Post by Dilithiumkalium » Dec 9th, '06, 11:47

...Support Jeong Hoon in Kanpooh Polling...

Jeong Hoon in first place with total vote 1601. But someday it might be down with others actor. On number 2 there is Joo Ji Hoon. Please vote for Jeong Hoon okay. Please click this address below :

http://www.kanpooh.com/kstar/index.php? ... &category=

Then Follow this picture to find his name in Japanese letter ( number 7 after Kangta ). And don't forget to click the button okay to submit your vote okay =) thank you so much...
Attachments
1164420892_%25C0%25CF%25BA%25BB%25C5%25F5%25C7%25A5%25B9%25E6%25BD%25C4.jpg
1164420892_%25C0%25CF%25BA%25BB%25C5%25F5%25C7%25A5%25B9%25E6%25BD%25C4.jpg (39.15 KiB) Viewed 3887 times

portiaisabel

Post by portiaisabel » Dec 10th, '06, 14:07

AJa aja aja harharhar i'll definitely vote for him!!!!!!!! REFLECT..................... ahhhhhhh *faints*.
(>*)><(*<)

snowdolphine

Post by snowdolphine » Dec 12th, '06, 20:01

does anybody know where i can download "too far a way"by UN?
It was sung by Japanese and I watched it in youtube...and it was really nice:)
I'd like to download!!please help me:-)thanx

snowdolphine

Post by snowdolphine » Dec 12th, '06, 20:02

does anybody know where i can download "too far a way"by UN?
It was sung by Japanese and I watched it in youtube...and it was really nice:)
I'd like to download!!please help me:-)thanx

portiaisabel

Post by portiaisabel » Dec 16th, '06, 11:51

Hmm does anyone knows where can i dowload or get a hold of Kim jeong hoon's album 5 stella lights. i really like his songs......... watch them in youtube and all .....they're so great and his voice is amazing ... !! :wub: :wub:

Chidori-Chan

????

Post by Chidori-Chan » Dec 16th, '06, 12:24

Dilithiumkalium wrote:Will Kim Jeong Hoon Becomes Leading Actor For Goong Season 2?

It's about legally things. It's impossible for MBC to broadcast Goong S and Goong Season 2. Meanwhile Eightpeaks has a plan to make season 2 after Goong S has producing. The problem is, which TV station will be broadcast Goong Season 2. Because as we know MBC already has Goong S with S7ven as leading actor. And other TV station doesn't have copyright to broadcast Goong's series except MBC. So EightPeaks has a plan to buy the copyright from MBC, then it sells to other TV station which will broadcash Goong Season 2. If this legally things okay, next year (2007) we will have 2 different stories of Goong 1 sechuale. On the early year (Jan 2007) we will have Goong S and on the end of year (about Nov 2007)we will have Goong season 2 with Kim Jeong Hoon as the leading actor...=) It's hardly debating for now in Korea. Cause many contracts about Goong S had been postponed because of this Goong Season 2. Soo...can you see how huge of Kim Jeong Hoon's demand from fans to be play again in Goong 2?

Hope it will release Goong Season 2. Just don't know why I don't interest on Goong S *frown*
is this true?? It's kinda confusing. ... so there will be two versions with different castings??? GOD...they should stick to same people....

Chidori-Chan

Post by Chidori-Chan » Dec 16th, '06, 12:28

so there will be Goong Season 2 and this other drama called Goong S ?? From the pic, I can only recognised one actress fr Goong S. It's naturally for those who watched Goong season 1 to not connect with Goong S i guess...

snowdolphine

Post by snowdolphine » Dec 16th, '06, 13:30

portiaisabel wrote:Hmm does anyone knows where can i dowload or get a hold of Kim jeong hoon's album 5 stella lights. i really like his songs......... watch them in youtube and all .....they're so great and his voice is amazing ... !! :wub: :wub:
http://kpop.bww2.com/
I downloaded from this site:-)
I really love his voice :P
Hope you like it :-)

wendi

Post by wendi » Dec 17th, '06, 13:19

hi i juz join this family and wow there are so many news of KimJeongHoon! i started to be obsessed by him after watching 'goong' drama! Eversince, i cant get enough of his smiles, electricfying eyes and everything about him....i started to listen to his songs (korean & jap) and he got great voice!

KimDuk

NewBie Here!!

Post by KimDuk » Dec 19th, '06, 15:34

haylo! im a newbie!! i need to know wat kind of drama(or wateva la) this is.

he's really cute in it!!

im frm singapore.

ouh!!! can anyone of you tell me where can i get the lyrics to BEST ALBUM??
romanization?? cos i cant read korean.. =P

Ku ma oh! kamsahamnida! hope i got it right.

swit_thng

kjh addict!!

Post by swit_thng » Dec 23rd, '06, 00:13

wow!! i cant believe that i browsed through all the pages of this thread!! im dying to see all of his pics and hear what's up with him.. hehe i think im in love with him.. bwahahaha :wub: :wub:

and i cant get enough of him..im also searching through youtube and ive seen him in x-man from episode 15..but the sad thing is that the person who uploaded the video prioritizes other artist so kjh was only shown for a couple of minutes.. i think he also paticipated in the episode 65 or 69..i cant remember.. and im just wandering if anybody here has full eposides of x-man in which kim jeong hoon starred in.. and please, with english subs.. hehe sorry if im demanding.. i cant understand korean and if there is eng subs, i find myself laughing like a stupid at their actions even though i dont understand what they were doing.. haha :lol :lol but i enjoyed it..but if with eng subs, watching it would be more enjoyable, right? :D

anyway, continue loving kjh!! he rocks my world..haha please let me know if any of u have x-man full episodes in which kjh is in it..your response will be highly appreciated!! thanx!! :salut: :lol :cheers:

wendi

Post by wendi » Dec 25th, '06, 13:27

Dilithiumkalium wrote:...Support Jeong Hoon in Kanpooh Polling...

Jeong Hoon in first place with total vote 1601. But someday it might be down with others actor. On number 2 there is Joo Ji Hoon. Please vote for Jeong Hoon okay. Please click this address below :

http://www.kanpooh.com/kstar/index.php? ... &category=

Then Follow this picture to find his name in Japanese letter ( number 7 after Kangta ). And don't forget to click the button okay to submit your vote okay =) thank you so much...
Congrats to our prince, hes NO.1 in the poll wif 6184 votes!! YEAH!! :cheers:

sugar_stars

Post by sugar_stars » Dec 27th, '06, 20:00

Hi ppl..err...i'm new to this but i knew kjh a while ago...u guys have nice pics (he's so cutie! :roll
if you have the songs for his newest album 5 stella lights plz post hehe thx a bunch!!!
:D i hope he comes to canada (toronto)

kim jeong hoon is a CUTIE, SMARTIE AND A HOTTIE :wub:

KimDuk

Post by KimDuk » Dec 28th, '06, 16:34

sugar_stars wrote:Hi ppl..err...i'm new to this but i knew kjh a while ago...u guys have nice pics (he's so cutie! :roll
if you have the songs for his newest album 5 stella lights plz post hehe thx a bunch!!!
:D i hope he comes to canada (toronto)

kim jeong hoon is a CUTIE, SMARTIE AND A HOTTIE :wub:
credits: http://community.livejournal.com/kimjunghoonlub/

http://www.gigasize.com/get.php/164989/ ... Lights.zip

sugar_stars

Post by sugar_stars » Dec 28th, '06, 16:53

YAY TY TY TY :lol i luv his voice :roll but y does it sound so sad :cry: however wonderful at the sametime hehe ^-^ anywhoo thx for the songs *hug* :lol

x_resa

Post by x_resa » Dec 29th, '06, 00:07

he is soooo cute. you guys should watch him in Goong :0)

KimDuk

Post by KimDuk » Dec 29th, '06, 05:44

i watched for how many times oredi lor.. this is my fourth time watching the whole drama again. fun man!! luv him lotsa!! :wub:

hLiwOo

Post by hLiwOo » Dec 29th, '06, 08:59

huh... in "Orange" he was so cute and adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =D so so so hot.

KimDuk

Post by KimDuk » Dec 31st, '06, 01:04

can anybody tell me where i can get the links for the drama ORANGE and FOG STREET where everybody can see it easily?? i can t read anything frm clubbox[?] and megaupload.. maybe u can upload in youtube or something.. thnx.. spread KJH love by not making it difficult for ppl ok??

sugar_stars

Post by sugar_stars » Dec 31st, '06, 01:46

Any1 noe any sites w/ piano sheets/keys for krn songs (kim jung hoon OR goong ost songs?) I can't find any :-( if any1 here is good and can get the notes from listening plz help me... :-)

i can't wait till goong season 2 comes out ^-^ wana c kim jung hoon~

strawberrie1210
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by strawberrie1210 » Dec 31st, '06, 06:20

sugar_stars wrote:Any1 noe any sites w/ piano sheets/keys for krn songs (kim jung hoon OR goong ost songs?) I can't find any :-( if any1 here is good and can get the notes from listening plz help me... :-)

i can't wait till goong season 2 comes out ^-^ wana c kim jung hoon~
you can find the Princess Hours OST music sheet and most of the drama OST music sheets at this site http://cafe.naver.com/sungielove.cafe . make sure you have adobe reader because the music sheets are in pdf format. :mrgreen:

and im dying to see more of jung hoon oppa, too!!!!!!! :wub: :whistling:

angeli_kpop

Post by angeli_kpop » Dec 31st, '06, 07:21

I adore Kim Jung-hoon!!!
Ever since I've known him in UN...hehe.. <3
Even more when I've watched him in Goong...hehe....

I would like to ask if Jung-hoon has new projects these days?
Like a drama or movie?
I would like to know cuz I'm a great fan of his...
Thanks in advance!!! :)

akamaru

Post by akamaru » Dec 31st, '06, 15:45

yey! a kim jeong hoon thread!!
first saw him in goong..he's cute..
i'm still downloading his songs..the internet's quite slow bcos of the earthquake..
anyway,hope to see more of kim jeong hoon. :cheers:

wendi

Post by wendi » Dec 31st, '06, 16:52

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYBODY!!!!! MAY ALL YOUR WISHES & DREAMS COME TRUE IN 2007!!!!!

mindaroosky

Post by mindaroosky » Dec 31st, '06, 19:29

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE ON THIS LOVELY THREAD~!!!* :lol :D :P :-) :w00t:

nghi92

Post by nghi92 » Jan 1st, '07, 07:33

Has anyone noe where to find the lyrics to the song "Sirius"??? I reallly want it. if anyone can help that would be great! :thumright:

strawberrie1210
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by strawberrie1210 » Jan 1st, '07, 08:15

nghi92 wrote:Has anyone noe where to find the lyrics to the song "Sirius"??? I reallly want it. if anyone can help that would be great! :thumright:
Dear nghi92,

:mrgreen:

それが変(か)わらない愛(あい)と思(おも)いたいよ
so re ga ka wa ra na i ai to omo i ta i yo

それが終(お)わらない夢(ゆめ)だと信(し)じたい
so re ga o wa ra na i yume da to si ji ta i

星(ほし)空(そら) 輝(かがや)く下(した)で
hosi sora kagaya ku sita de

そっと引(ひ)き寄(よ)せるこの胸(むぬ)に
so to hi ka yo se ru ko no munu ni

君(きみ)のたきしめる力(ちから)が強(つよ)いのは
kimi no ta ka si me ru qikara ga tsuyou i no wa

言葉(ことば)で伝(つた)え切(き)れない
kotoba de tsuta e ki re na i

僕(ぼく)なりの愛(あい)
boku na ri no ai

このまま遠(とぉ)くへ行(い)こう
ko no ma ma tou ku e i ko u

未来(みらい)の向(む)こう側(がわ)の永遠(えいえん)までも
mirei no mu ko u gawa no eien ma de mo

君(きみ)のたきしめる力(ちから)が強(つよ)いのは
kimi no ta ka si me ru qikara ga tsuyou i no wa

言葉(ことば)で伝(つた)え切(き)れない
kotoba de tsuuta e ki re na i

僕(ぼく)なりの愛(あい)
boku na ri no ai

今(いま)すぐいえないけれど
ima sugu i e na i ke re do

この溢(ぁふ)れ出(だ)す思(おも)い
ko no ahu re da si omo i

届(とど)かぬからね
todo ga nu ka ra ne

人(ひと)波(なみ)すり抜(ぬ)けて歩(ある)く時(とき)
hito nami su ri nu ke te eru ku toki

君(きみ)と逸(はぐ)れないように
kimi to hagu re na i yo u ni

credits to junichi 8)

nghi92

Post by nghi92 » Jan 1st, '07, 08:34

Thank you sooo much strawberrie1210!!!

strawberrie1210
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by strawberrie1210 » Jan 1st, '07, 08:37

you're very welcome. :lol :mrgreen: be sure to support jung hoon all the way k! :lol

Chewyr

Post by Chewyr » Jan 1st, '07, 12:25

I watched him in Goong and i thought he was cute, his acting in Goong was pretty good. :wub:
If ya havnt seen him in Goong i reconmend u should watch it!

nghi92

Post by nghi92 » Jan 1st, '07, 14:29

Chewyr wrote:I watched him in Goong and i thought he was cute, his acting in Goong was pretty good. :wub:
If ya havnt seen him in Goong i reconmend u should watch it!
I watched goong too and i loved it because of Kim...he is sooo cute :wub: I totally agree with you ,chewyr, everyone should watch it!!! :thumright:

strawberrie1210
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by strawberrie1210 » Jan 1st, '07, 16:07

although he's a bad boy in that show... nevertheless.. he's still an adorable bad boy.. :lol :mrgreen:

qqhisoka

Post by qqhisoka » Jan 2nd, '07, 02:50

yeah, he is a genius, and yet a actor and singer. :cheers:

x_resa

Post by x_resa » Jan 2nd, '07, 05:03

seriously, the perfect guy!

portiaisabel

heeeeya

Post by portiaisabel » Jan 3rd, '07, 15:57

snowdolphine wrote:
portiaisabel wrote:Hmm does anyone knows where can i dowload or get a hold of Kim jeong hoon's album 5 stella lights. i really like his songs......... watch them in youtube and all .....they're so great and his voice is amazing ... !! :wub: :wub:
http://kpop.bww2.com/
I downloaded from this site:-)
I really love his voice :P
Hope you like it :-)

THANKS a lot its been a while since i log in vacation and all so i miss him like crazy. thanks for this link wooohoooo now i can listen to him!!!!!!!!1111

strawberrie1210
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by strawberrie1210 » Jan 4th, '07, 14:52

portiaisabel ur signature is super super cute!!! omo!!! ..the one where jung hoon oppa was eating!!!! cant stop staring at it and giggling over it... his expression is so........ childlike..hehehehe.. how adorable XD :mrgreen:

wendi

Post by wendi » Jan 5th, '07, 06:19

hirojiang wrote:One tip for all of u !!!! :D

the only EP of UN in 2004 - Waver

[img]http://img7.picsplace.to/img7/12/063771_m.jpg[/img]

mms://aod.mylisten.com/aod/7/71/063771_0809209.wma
Hi hirojiang
im from Spore. I love tis song dat u hv posted. May i know is it
in any of the albums? but i cant upload...do u hv it in mp3 format?
thanks! :salut:

portiaisabel

Post by portiaisabel » Jan 5th, '07, 08:56

strawberrie1210 wrote:portiaisabel ur signature is super super cute!!! omo!!! ..the one where jung hoon oppa was eating!!!! cant stop staring at it and giggling over it... his expression is so........ childlike..hehehehe.. how adorable XD :mrgreen:
woooohoooo i just got them in this thread wihile exploring each one............... there's a lot of cool pictures, and gif of opaa KIM JEONG HOON here in this thread KUDOS TO ALL THOSE WHO POST GIFS AND PICS thanks all credits goes to them............
wipeeeeeeeeeeeeeee *reflect* *faints*
Last edited by portiaisabel on Jan 5th, '07, 09:28, edited 2 times in total.

portiaisabel

Kim jeong hoons other songs from 5 stella lights----> lyr

Post by portiaisabel » Jan 5th, '07, 09:10

HMmmmmmm i forgot where did iget this... sorry>>>>> a girl translated this....>>>. or so i think thanks to her wherever she may be........ i really like bokunari no uta....LOVE IT

1. Sirius
Song Writer: Susumu Kawaguchi/Emi Inaba
Composer: Susumu Kawaguchi
Singer: John-Hoon

Kimiwodakishimerushikaragatsuyoinoha
Kotobadetsutaekirenai bokunarinoai
Imasugu ienaikeredo
Konoafuredasuomoi todokerukarane

Hitonamisurinuketearukutoki
Kimitohagurenaiyouni
Kasanetayubisakiwo katakumusubou

Tsumetai fuyunokazegabokurano
Hoowofukinukehashitta
Demonigirukonoteha imamo atatakaimama

Miagetasora siriusugakagayaku
Soukimitotomoni hoshininegaou

Soregakawaranai aitoomoitaiyo
Soregaowaranaiyumedatoshinjitai
Hoshizora kagayakushitade sottohikiyoserukonomuneni

Konomamatookuheikou
Mirainomukougawano“eien”mademo

Yozoranihikaruhoshinokazuhodo
Surechikauhitobakaride
Kimitomeguriaeta
Unmei daiji nishiyou

Shiroitoiki kasaneruhodochikaku
Sou mottosobani kanjitaikara

Hoshizorakagayakushitade sottohikiyoserukonomuneni

Imasugu ienaikeredo
Konoafuredasuomoi todokerukarane

Sundamafuunosorani nagareboshigakietaku
Kisekikakusonoshunkan futariaiwochikaou

Hoshizorakagayakushitade sottohikiyoserukonomuneni

Konomamatookuheikou
Mirainomukougawano “eien”mademo

♪-♪-♪-♪-♪-♪-♪-♪-♪-♪-♪-♪-♪-♪-♪-♪-♪-♪-♪-♪-♪-♪-♪-♪-♪-♪-♪-♪-♪-♪-♪-♪-♪-♪

2. Always and Never
Song Writer : Susumu Kawaguchi/Emi Inaba
Composer : Susumu Kawaguchi
Singer : John-Hoon

Tokigaichibyou sugirutabi
Wasuretashimaebaiinoni

Gyakunifuetekuomoidega
Yasashiku komaraseru

Kiminosaidainowasuremono
Bokutoiusonsai.

I love you always and never the same again
Hitorinoheyanonaka kimidakewosagasuyo
You said sayonara nakisounakoede
Anoyoru nanigadekitaka imamomada wakarazu・・・I still wait for you

Nanimoshiranai asagakite
Yoruninareba hoshigahikari

Shinpaishinaide bokunarini
Nantoka sugoshiteru

Shoumikigengire kiminodesert
Suterarenaidakedo

Hontoni kanashiitoki sobaniitehoshiinoni
You said sayonara kimihadaijoubu?
Itoshii kiokumoyagate kiesatte shimaukedo・・・I still wait for you

(I'll always love you and never can get over you)
Wasurerukurainara itamimokonomamade・・・

Hitorinoheyanonaka kimidakewosagasuyo
You said sayonara nakisounakoede
Anoyoru nanigadekitaka imamomada wakarazu・・・I still wait for you

3. Bokuranari no uta
Song Writer: Koji Katsura
Composer: JUNKOO

Yogoreta GRAPHITE yubidetadoreba
Kiokuha muneni asenumama

Yureru DANDERAION tokinitobanuyou
Massugu hisashi miageteru

kaze・・・kumo・・・sora・・・dokohe
Bokurawohakobunodarou
The answer must be in my hand
Takadakato kakageyou shizukanachikai

Time goes on
Hanabira hirakuyouni torigahabatakuyouni
Darenomonojanai imawoutaou

Believe idaitatsuyosadake todokuasugaaru
Kittokanaeteikou
Kanadenagara bokuranarinouta

Yuunagi GRADATION nijimukanatani
Yoageha ikiwo hisometeru

Umareyuku kisetsuto tomonisodateyou
Kasukanaakashi mebukumono

machi・・・kigi・・・asa・・・itsumo
Katarikaketeru SIGN
The answer must be here and there
Kokorogoto sumeseyou hatenaihibiki

Here we go
higamatanoboruyouni tsukigakagayakuyouni
Sagashimotometeku hikarisasubasho

Truth mogaitaashiatoga hokorininarukara
Kakkotsukezusasagegou
Arinomamano bokuranarinouta

Let's sing the way we are
Owarinaki DAYS kimitoegakou
Oh every smiles and every tears subetewo

Time goes on
Soshite kimigasokoni soshite bokugakokoni
Megurimeguriau kisekinonakade

Believe deaetaguuzen unmeitoyobou
Ryoutehanasanumama omoitsunageyou

Here we go
higamatanoboruyouni tsukigakagayakuyouni
Sagashimotometeku hikarisasubasho
Truth mogaitaashiatoga hokorininarukara
Kakkotsukezusasagegou
Arinomamano bokuranarinouta

4. I'm sorry
Song Writer: Yuko hiji
Composer: Ryuichiro Yamaki

Sumiwataru akinosora sukoshihieta kazenifukare
I remember futari teretewarau
Sonnafuunimata naritainekitto ashitaha

Aitakute tewonobashitemokimitooku
Konokimochi todokanaiyo mewofusetamama

Did I do that? (Oh, no) Did you say that? (No way)
Kudaranaiiiwakegatsuduite
I’m sorry (Baby). I love you (just you)
Kotobanidekitanara

Sonnafuunimatanaritaine kittoashitaha

Dakaranakusenai kimiwo

Surechigai modokashiihodo kimihatooku
Kowaresounakokorokabaimamoritainoni

Did I do that? (Oh, no) Did you say that? (No way)
Hontonaradakishimetai konotede
I’m sorry (Baby). I love you (just you)
Kotobanidekitanara

Sumiwatare akinosora hietakazeyo kiriwoharae
I remember futari deaetakandou
Bokunosekaimade kawarukuraino shougeki

Dakaranakusenai kimiwo
Mieya ijiyori kimiga

Soranoaosani katamattakokoro yukkuritoyawaraiteyuku
Ieru I’m sorry isshoniarukou anohodoumata
Futaride

Sumiwatare akinosora hietakazeyo kiriwoharae
I remember futari deaetakandou
Bokunosekaimade kawaerukuraino shougeki
Sonnafuunimata naritainekitto ashitaha

5. Still Believe
Song Writer: Toko Furuuchi
Composer: Takuya Harada/Kazuya Izumi

Tookumade miokutta rainy night
Hitogomini kieteyuku akaikasa
Aonohi otagaiwakatteta
Mouaenai, hontouha aishitoshiteitemo
Once again, kiminosobaniitaikedo

dokodenaniwomachigaete
Bokuhahitoriirunodarou
But I still believe in you,
And I still believe in us
Imamo omotteiru

JACKET noeritatete snowy sky
Konayukiga tokeruyouni kiminokoto
Isso wasureteshimaetara
Kiminosugata dokonimo inaimachide
Life goes on, kisetsudakega sugiteyuku

Madonosotohashiroifuyu
Kimihadaretoirunodarou
Imamo omotteiru

Kisekigaokite anokoroni modoretanara
Sonotewokitto hanasanai
Futarini wakaregakonaiyouni

Dokodenaniwomachigaete
Bokuhahirotiirunodarou
Imamo shinjiteiru

Madonosotohashiroifuyu
Kimihadaretoirunodarou
Imamo motteiru
Imamo shinjiteiru
[/b]

strawberrie1210
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by strawberrie1210 » Jan 5th, '07, 11:19

portiaisabel wrote:
strawberrie1210 wrote:portiaisabel ur signature is super super cute!!! omo!!! ..the one where jung hoon oppa was eating!!!! cant stop staring at it and giggling over it... his expression is so........ childlike..hehehehe.. how adorable XD :mrgreen:
woooohoooo i just got them in this thread wihile exploring each one............... there's a lot of cool pictures, and gif of opaa KIM JEONG HOON here in this thread KUDOS TO ALL THOSE WHO POST GIFS AND PICS thanks all credits goes to them............
wipeeeeeeeeeeeeeee *reflect* *faints*
oh really???? i cant stop staring at that gif in ur signature!! feel like cuddling my computer...hehehhehehehehe :mrgreen:

PhY pHy

Post by PhY pHy » Jan 5th, '07, 11:43

Awe...hes soo cute...kawaii...*keke*
i think hes wayyyyy cutier than
Rain...i dunno y people say Rain is
cute... :roll

KimDuk

Post by KimDuk » Jan 5th, '07, 14:32

5 Stella Lights lyrics. hmm. wat abt Best Album?? and there's a drama that he acted in called HAPPINESS in chinese. can anybody give me the link to watch the DRAMA?

KimDuk

Post by KimDuk » Jan 5th, '07, 14:34

portiaisabel,
your siggy, the pen thingy. i think u shud change the sentence into "I would die to be that pen" instead of "O would die to be that pen" i think it's a typing error.. =P

strawberrie1210
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by strawberrie1210 » Jan 5th, '07, 14:37

but it looks like an 'I'. no typing error actually. prolly the gap between the two lines are quite wide and therefore it looks more like an O. but if you were to look a little closer, its actually an 'I' and not an 'O'. :mrgreen:

portiaisabel

Post by portiaisabel » Jan 5th, '07, 18:50

Hmm an unfortunate matter........ well im pretty confused. started staring at it........ and i dunno wheres the typo.........hallucinating because hes uber cute...... *faints* :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

vanjuve

Post by vanjuve » Jan 5th, '07, 19:02

hmmm~ i adore this guy, he's so cute!!!!
lovely lips, lovely voice!
my gosh, he's all awesome!!!

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ *SWOONS* ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

i'll come back to post pix

portiaisabel

Post by portiaisabel » Jan 5th, '07, 19:13

wiipppeeeeee........... pixssss Nice.......

Guys do u have any LATEST NEWS ABOUTJEONG HOON

i would really love to know his latest..... stints or info
anythin will do........
I WANT TO BE UPDATED .....

vanjuve

Post by vanjuve » Jan 5th, '07, 19:41

here's a recent article.... he's going places...

29/12/06 Korean Idol New Wave - Kim Jeong Hoon

Although this news is a few days old, but I thought the article was well-written and is a good summary of both an introduction to Kim Jeong Hoon and our feelings for him.

The 2006 Korean entertainment industry had many ups and downs, with the appearance of many fresh faces. Some became famous instantaneously, while some took a while to win the hearts of audience. Although it is said that talented / celebrities with real substance (shi2 li4 pai4) can survive better, the entertainment industries need idols who allow the industry to be full of vitality.

Lily Prince – Kim Jeong Hoon

It seems that overnight, everywhere is filled with shadows of “Prince Yul”. A single Korean drama “Goong” allowed Kim Jeong Hoon to truly be a prince in everyone’s hearts. This fair-skinned young lad, with penetrating eyes and fine facial features resembling a character from comics / manga, has become 2006’s most attention-received young idol because of his excellent and exciting performance in the drama.

Actually, Kim Jeong Hoon is not a newcomer. He had earlier on formed a pop-duo UN with Choi Jung Won back in 2000 and having released 5 albums, was considered a talented (shi2 li4 pai4) singer. However, it was acting that made him famous.

Kim Jeong Hoon entered the Dentistry Preparatory Course in Seoul University, dropped out in 2003 and transferred to the drama course in Central University. Because of his intelligence and excellent results, was well known back in his hometown as a child genius. Having a strong character, he disliked Physics and was even diagnosed with a serious case of depression in college, causing his mother to worry for his growth and development.

The appearance of Prince Yul in “Goong” captured the hearts of many young girls instantly and many of the audience’s love were won over by him. Compared to the original comic, the “Prince image” that Kim Jeong Hoon created was less evil. Before the filming of Goong, Kim Jeong Hoon could not find the feel even after reading the comic thrice. Thanks to the support of his fans, with 1 particular fan leaving a message, “we think that you are very similar to the comic character!”. Finally Jeong Hoon realized that all that he needed was to be himself and use his own way to bring out the character.

Kim Jeong Hoon, who is also known as “Melancholic Prince”, is just like other boys who has many hobbies. For instance, he loves computer games and comics. He has a good memory and is intelligent, and he likes to watch sad movies and listen to sad songs which make him feel better!? He can be very passionate about something but yet lose intrest very quickly. He can have a few mood changes even in 10 minutes. However, he never loses his focus on questions relating to Physics and Mathematics. He would try to solve such questions to the extent of having to lose sleep. He often reads some strange and difficult books, and would also suddenly be deep in thought, living in his own world.

This is our Prince Yul, who is pure and innocent like a lily – Kim Jeong Hoon. When an actor has successfully created his role to be too perfect, it has its pros and cons as no one can guarantee that he can have such excellent results again. Sincerely hope that Kim Jeong Hoon can have more new challenges, and allow us to see more sides of him.

vanjuve

Post by vanjuve » Jan 5th, '07, 19:44

out just the other day :D

3/1/07 He's not only famous in Asia, but also, the world.

Brief of Daum News...

After his UN broke-up in 2005, he started as an actor through Goong. In Oct 2006 he had his first solo japan album. His number of fans in Asia is always increasing. In Nov 2006 he visited Taiwan, HK and Japan. On Dec 2006 he had his first solo concert in Japan. And his popularity was proved when 3000 fans came to his concert.
And it seems that he prepares to expand his popularity by going over to China, HK, Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia etc. It means that his way to Europe and America is widely open.

For now, he's doing domestic drama
Kim nine cowboy@newsen.com

sugar_stars

Post by sugar_stars » Jan 5th, '07, 20:00

You noe his gold necklace...ppl say he's gona give it to his girlfriend and he designed it. well my friend Ann, she has the same necklace O.O and she said she bought it off e-bay! i want one!! but it's so sad how ppl copied his design and sell it off e-bay :-( kim jung hoon wears tht necklace lyk everyday...how i wish i could even touch it xD

vanjuve

Post by vanjuve » Jan 5th, '07, 20:13

many of us wants to even touch it!

other news, his Birthday is coming soon, this 20th and the party is at some hotel and he has a new MV coming out soon too....

vanjuve

Post by vanjuve » Jan 5th, '07, 20:17

AUTHENTIKCHIKA

Some pictures of our lovely kim jung hoon lol

Post by AUTHENTIKCHIKA » Jan 5th, '07, 23:38

I think Kim jung hoon was absolutely adorable as a baby! and now he is so sooo damn cute !
Attachments
he is the far right. isnt he the most adorable baby!!
he is the far right. isnt he the most adorable baby!!
baby.jpg (15.31 KiB) Viewed 3903 times
he took this picture to prove to them on dclily that it was really him
he took this picture to prove to them on dclily that it was really him
fanpic.jpg (167.13 KiB) Viewed 3903 times
aww he made her lunch soo cutee &lt;333
aww he made her lunch soo cutee <333
ihrtkjh3.jpg (50.16 KiB) Viewed 3903 times
i saw u guys took an interest in his necklace so i posted this
i saw u guys took an interest in his necklace so i posted this
h9.jpg (124.88 KiB) Viewed 3903 times
this is wen he appeared on star golden bell and he was trying to make the girl guess hunting (very funny show)
this is wen he appeared on star golden bell and he was trying to make the girl guess hunting (very funny show)
h6.jpg (91.24 KiB) Viewed 3903 times

strawberrie1210
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by strawberrie1210 » Jan 6th, '07, 01:24

*screams for the last picture* so adorable!!!!!!!!!!! i wanna hug my comp all day long...hehehehe XD his cheeky smile is soooo adorable.!!!!! :wub: :lol

portiaisabel

Post by portiaisabel » Jan 6th, '07, 08:39

this is too much.....wooohooo give me more gimme gimme *faints*

strawberrie1210
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by strawberrie1210 » Jan 6th, '07, 09:51

portiaisabel wrote:this is too much.....wooohooo give me more gimme gimme *faints*
heheheheheheheheh XD XD same here!!!!!! i think im gonna faint...haahahahhahaha *quickly fans myself* :mrgreen:

vanjuve

Post by vanjuve » Jan 6th, '07, 10:34

vanjuve

Post by vanjuve » Jan 6th, '07, 10:35

vanjuve

Post by vanjuve » Jan 6th, '07, 10:39

strawberrie1210
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by strawberrie1210 » Jan 6th, '07, 14:33

*screamsssssssss * :lol 8) hahahaa...i'll go crazy each time i see jung hoon oppah......heheheh XD :wub:

KimDuk

Post by KimDuk » Jan 6th, '07, 15:29

hey. someone told me kjh coming to singapore. issit?? woah??!!

portiaisabel

Post by portiaisabel » Jan 6th, '07, 16:35

Hmmm i wish he can go here in my country and be together... got stuck in a deserted island or somethiin... live off his intelligence and be together forever can i add yamaP...*hopes* *Lucky**immediately sees shootingstar* *faints* :wub: :wub: :wub:

strawberrie1210
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by strawberrie1210 » Jan 7th, '07, 07:51

sugar_stars wrote:You noe his gold necklace...ppl say he's gona give it to his girlfriend and he designed it. well my friend Ann, she has the same necklace O.O and she said she bought it off e-bay! i want one!! but it's so sad how ppl copied his design and sell it off e-bay :-( kim jung hoon wears tht necklace lyk everyday...how i wish i could even touch it xD
omonah really????????????? i want that necklace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so badly..oh well.. hehehehehehe :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

PhY pHy

Post by PhY pHy » Jan 7th, '07, 08:44

Oooo...i hope its afordable...*stares*