Lee Dong Wook

Discuss about your favourite Korean Actors and Actresses.
mystikalblue

Post by mystikalblue » Dec 13th, '06, 03:53

Heyy I'm kinda new here..
Joined cos of Dong wook :D :D :D
Just wanna ask whether there is any fanclub for him??
Ohh and pls pls pls pls can somebody update me if he comes to malaysia for a visit..
I REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYY wanna meet him :cry:

mystikalblue

Post by mystikalblue » Dec 13th, '06, 04:16

Here's my wallpaper I made out of wookie's pics :D

[img]http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a70/my ... oKwall.jpg[/img]

hikaru181262

Post by hikaru181262 » Dec 13th, '06, 04:31

mystikalblue wrote:Heyy I'm kinda new here..
Joined cos of Dong wook :D :D :D
Just wanna ask whether there is any fanclub for him??
Ohh and pls pls pls pls can somebody update me if he comes to malaysia for a visit..
I REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYY wanna meet him :cry:
Hi! I'm pretty new too joining on 9/12! Another Wookie fan!

I don't think he is comg to Malaysia! :pale: :pale: :idea: :idea: :idea:

Is he popular in Malaysia? Look like u and I are asking the same question. I think there are some fans out there who will be able to tell us right.

All I know is that he has gone and probably left Thailand by today to promote his film ARANG! A nice one! It's easily available in any entertainment shop!
:salut: :salut: :salut: :salut: :salut:

Btw, thanks for the wallie! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Cute and sweet guy! A meet and greet with fans in Thailand!
[img]http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/7695/014ga7.jpg[/img][/img]
Last edited by hikaru181262 on Dec 13th, '06, 04:38, edited 1 time in total.

mystikalblue

Post by mystikalblue » Dec 13th, '06, 04:37

Ohh.. I watched Arang too.. Cos of him hahaha..
He kinda looked a lil lke jaychou in that movie..
However, i prefer his look as gong chan.. :wub: :wub: :wub:
So he is most probably not coming??
SOOOOOOOOO SAD SAD SAD :cry: :cry: :-( :-(
Why laaa.. Thailand is so near Msia.....
WHYYYY..
Ok i'm going nuts

nockky

Post by nockky » Dec 13th, '06, 04:44

nockky

Post by nockky » Dec 13th, '06, 04:48

hikaru181262

Post by hikaru181262 » Dec 13th, '06, 04:55

Hai again! I'm here on hols. but able to meet him in person would be a nice piece of memory to takeaway! :wub: :wub:

Jay Chou? I think LDW looks better than Jay Chou! JC's eyes are soooo small! No offense okay! :wub: :wub:

But Oppa LDW's looks in ARANG are killing! Have youu seen his earlier dramas/movies? I like him after watching LOVING YOU! He's young there but I just don't know how I sort of 'clicked' with him since then!

I guess it's his smile that does the charm and enchant me! :wub: :wub:

Btw, does Malaysia really consent the staging of ARANG? Tight censorship rules here right? After being away too long, I just lose the flow of things here.

See LDW in Arang with an older lady! Like what he said in Thailand, he can co-star with anyone, no specific preference! Old or young actors and actresses! In his latest movie, his leading lady is 5 years older but still he doesn't 'complain'! Nice guy isn't he?

I've created this wallie! Not so gud but I don't want to waste it! To give ARANG that added mystery!
[img]http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/3776 ... g62oh0.jpg[/img]

BYE![/size] :wub: :wub: :wub:
Last edited by hikaru181262 on Dec 13th, '06, 05:13, edited 2 times in total.

hikaru181262

Post by hikaru181262 » Dec 13th, '06, 05:06

Hai nockky! Nice and up to date pictures of LDW in Thailand! :thumleft: :thumright: :thumleft: :thumright: :thumleft: :thumright:

Keep posting! Really Love LDW So much!
:wub: :wub: :wub:

hikaru181262

Post by hikaru181262 » Dec 13th, '06, 12:10

Hello! Strongest Romance! :thumleft: :thumright: :thumleft: :thumright:

Check it out! See the first bigger picture. It's Lee Da Hae! Not the current leading lady in LDW's latest movie to be released next year in February 2007! :roll :roll :roll :roll

Congratulations LDW for nearing completion of this movie! Hope it will be another milestone for him in his rising acting career!
:cheers: :cheers: :salut:

[img]http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/3724/sr62au7.jpg[/img]credits 2 soompi

BYE! :wub: :wub: :wub:

vanjuve

Post by vanjuve » Dec 13th, '06, 12:35

wow!!!
so many pix and some new faces!!!

anneyong nokky, hikaru and mystikalblue

nokky thanks for those heaps and heaps of pix!!

Welcome to Wookie's thread you guys!!!

hmm~~~ haven't visited this threadfor quite a while..
anyway, i'll keep y'all posted about wookie's sched and where-abouts..
btw, if anyone ever needs anything or has queries, anything about wookie or anything k-pop PM me, maybe i can help :D :D :D
i'd be gald to help.

mystikalblue

Post by mystikalblue » Dec 13th, '06, 12:54

hikaru181262 wrote:Hai again! I'm here on hols. but able to meet him in person would be a nice piece of memory to takeaway! :wub: :wub:

Jay Chou? I think LDW looks better than Jay Chou! JC's eyes are soooo small! No offense okay! :wub: :wub:

But Oppa LDW's looks in ARANG are killing! Have youu seen his earlier dramas/movies? I like him after watching LOVING YOU! He's young there but I just don't know how I sort of 'clicked' with him since then!

I guess it's his smile that does the charm and enchant me! :wub: :wub:

Btw, does Malaysia really consent the staging of ARANG? Tight censorship rules here right? After being away too long, I just lose the flow of things here.

See LDW in Arang with an older lady! Like what he said in Thailand, he can co-star with anyone, no specific preference! Old or young actors and actresses! In his latest movie, his leading lady is 5 years older but still he doesn't 'complain'! Nice guy isn't he?
![/size] :wub: :wub: :wub:
Hahaha so true.. Lee dong wook looks much MUCH better than Jc..
His looks.. Omg.. so hot til it sizzles :wub: :wub:
Saranghaeee..
Oh yea, Arang is showing in the cinemas here..
A lil scary though.. LOL :D :D

vanjuve

Post by vanjuve » Dec 13th, '06, 13:06

here's the latest about Wokie and Hyun Young for their Strongest Romance BTS and PressCon!

[img]http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r46/ ... e/sr60.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r46/ ... e/sr61.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r46/ ... e/sr62.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r46/ ... e/sr63.jpg[/img]

be right back!!

Caja

Post by Caja » Dec 13th, '06, 13:35

Im soooooooo want to watch this movie!! Thanks Vanessa for em!

Do you have the poster with Oppa LDW hold the gun??? :wub: :wub: :wub:

Caja

Post by Caja » Dec 13th, '06, 13:39

:salut: :salut: Welcome to all Wookie's addict :salut: :salut:

Caja

Post by Caja » Dec 13th, '06, 13:39

vanjuve

Post by vanjuve » Dec 15th, '06, 12:52

hikaru181262

Post by hikaru181262 » Dec 17th, '06, 03:34

HELLO! How to describe those pictures! Lee Dong Wook never fails to deliver his good looks from all angles! Thank you, vanjuve!

He really loves strippes doesn't he? I guess the zebras will be very happy rejoicing to see him! Just joking! Definitely ONE RISING KOREAN STAR! :thumleft: :thumright: :thumleft: :thumright:

Hope LDW gets an award for his part in MY GIRL in the upcoming SBS' Award Ceremony on 31st December, 2006! :wub: :wub:

reev26

Post by reev26 » Dec 18th, '06, 20:18

I have a quick question for everyone.

I was watching Loving You and compared how LDW looked back then and at My GIrl. I noticed that his eyes looked different.

Does anybody also notice this? I guess my question is..

Did LDW have eye surgery? I was just wondering if any of you guys noticed this difference as well. Please tell me what you think, I'm just really curious!

hikaru181262

Post by hikaru181262 » Dec 19th, '06, 09:06

reev26 wrote:I have a quick question for everyone.

I was watching Loving You and compared how LDW looked back then and at My GIrl. I noticed that his eyes looked different.

Does anybody also notice this? I guess my question is..

Did LDW have eye surgery? I was just wondering if any of you guys noticed this difference as well. Please tell me what you think, I'm just really curious!
Hai! I've yet to check it out! He looks younger in LOVING U! BUT IT WAS IN Loving You THAT HE GOT MY ATTENTION, and not so much the male lead, Park Yong Ha! His looks also change as he ages gracefully! :goggle: :goggle:

If he got it done, not too bad for his overall looks! I prefer to look at the bigger picture! Nothing much we can say or do, my dear to undo it! I accept the fact that people in the entertainment industry may have to resort to the beauty knife to get them soaring in their careers. :thumleft: :thumright: :O :-( 8) :roll :scratch: :salut:

Btw., even ordinary ppl these days do something to 'restructure' their physical looks! So it's not our stars only! :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

BYE! :goggle: :goggle: :goggle:

PJB

Post by PJB » Dec 19th, '06, 09:08

I don't think he's had surgery. My mom is a big fan of his :P She notices that kind of thing sooo fast.

hikaru181262

Post by hikaru181262 » Dec 19th, '06, 09:19

PJB wrote:I don't think he's had surgery. My mom is a big fan of his :P She notices that kind of thing sooo fast.
Hai! PJB! Thanks for that piece of comforting news! Is ur mom in the beauty line? I agree that his looks change by looking at LDW at different times of his acting career!

We also change right, I mean physically. Looking at our past photoes and sometimes laughing our heads off!

BUT I THOUGHT HIS EYES LOOK NATURAL!

BYE! TQ PJB..........say TQ to ur mum on my behalf! Tell her I really appreciate her eye for detail! :salut: :salut: :salut: :salut: :salut:

vanjuve

Post by vanjuve » Dec 19th, '06, 12:10

hi! about that eye surgery thing, that is so not true..
his eyes were just different as he grew older. he aged gracefully and when he got thinner, his face also changed a lot. this isn't the first time i heard this commnets before but i can assure you guys that he didn't have plastic surgery

he may have lots of injuries which undergone surgery but he definitely didn' t let other people with knives touch his beautiful eyes. :D :D :D

hikaru181262

Post by hikaru181262 » Dec 19th, '06, 13:33

vanjuve wrote:

hi! about that eye surgery thing, that is so not true..
his eyes were just different as he grew older. he aged gracefully and when he got thinner, his face also changed a lot. this isn't the first time i heard this commnets before but i can assure you guys that he didn't have plastic surgery

he may have lots of injuries which undergone surgery but he definitely didn' t let other people with knives touch his beautiful eyes. :D :D :D

Hai! TQ Vanjuve..........I'm glad and comforted to hear that Oppa LDW goes natural!

Basshya!

strawberrie1210
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by strawberrie1210 » Dec 19th, '06, 16:59

nonetheless....ldw oppa will always be my dearest oppa.. no matter what! in whatever circumstances.. he'll always remain as my dearest oppa... muahahaha.. :wub: :wub:

reev26

Post by reev26 » Dec 20th, '06, 01:07

Yes, I Was just really curious about it. I also did notice that he definitely lost weight and that he looked more mature in My Girl.

Like I said, I was just curious, so I like LDW for who he is and if he had eye surgery, then it shouldn't be that big of a deal.

:-)

Joo Chan

Post by Joo Chan » Dec 22nd, '06, 03:35

Ann yeong ha se yo to everyone here..

I am a newbie here! I am Joo from Malaysia..
(anyone from Malaysia here??)
Nice to meet everyone..
I am another huge fan of LDW and LDH after watching My Girl..
Like the rest of the fans here, I am captivated by their perfect chemistry and superb acting...
Not too long after watching the first few episodes, i am totally Wookified and Mukgufied..
Perhaps, i am toxified by both of them..
I have to admit My Girl is the best drama in 2006 and LDW&LDH is the best on-screen couple!

Dear all (especially fans from Malaysia),

Lately, I have created an online petition to 8tv,a our local Msia tv channel, requesting Wookie and Mukgu to visit Malaysia especially in their recent Asia Tour!
It was so sad that Wookie couldn't make a trip to Msia after the Arang promo in Thailand lately..
Hoping for the very best, this may be a good opportunity for us to meet the the lovely couple in person...
Would love to ask everyone here for a favour- to spare a few minutes and sign the petition. Please??
The following is the link to the petition

http://www.PetitionOnline.com/ldwldh21/petition.html

This is certainly a dream-come-true for the fans in Msia if Wookie and Mukgu could visit Malaysia soon!

p/s : To foreign fans, would certainly appreciate if you could help us sign the petition too. Just a few clicks and a name would make a big difference to us, the fans in Malaysia..Thanks so much! Gamsahamida!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone!
Ann yeong!!!

strawberrie1210
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by strawberrie1210 » Dec 22nd, '06, 04:02

Joo Chan wrote:Ann yeong ha se yo to everyone here..

Nice to meet everyone..
Like the rest of the fans here, I am captivated by their perfect chemistry and superb acting...
Not too long after watching the first few episodes, i am totally Wookified and Mukgufied..
I have to admit My Girl is the best drama in 2006 and LDW&LDH is the best on-screen couple!

Lately, I have created an online petition to 8tv,a our local Msia tv channel, requesting Wookie and Mukgu to visit Malaysia especially in their recent Asia Tour!
It was so sad that Wookie couldn't make a trip to Msia after the Arang promo in Thailand lately..
Hoping for the very best, this may be a good opportunity for us to meet the the lovely couple in person...
Would love to ask everyone here for a favour- to spare a few minutes and sign the petition. Please??

This is certainly a dream-come-true for the fans in Msia if Wookie and Mukgu could visit Malaysia soon!

p/s : To foreign fans, would certainly appreciate if you could help us sign the petition too. Just a few clicks and a name would make a big difference to us, the fans in Malaysia..Thanks so much! Gamsahamida!

Ann yeong!!!
aloha joo chan. im a malaysian too :) i'll definitely sign the petition.. no worries XD man, i tink i'll go nuts if mukgu n ldw oppa's comin 2 msia. hahaha.

Joo Chan

Post by Joo Chan » Dec 22nd, '06, 05:52

strawberrie1210 wrote:

Nice to meet everyone..

Ann yeong!!!
aloha joo chan. im a malaysian too :) i'll definitely sign the petition.. no worries XD man, i tink i'll go nuts if mukgu n ldw oppa's comin 2 msia. hahaha.
Nice to meet you here, strawberrie1210..
Thanks so much for the support..
Let's get everyone ready and welcome the SuperstarS to Malaysia..
Don't go nuts!! Don't go nuts!! Ha ha ha..
No no, we need you to be there if Mukgu and Wookie visit Malaysia..
We need everyone there to shout, cheer and scream for them..
Bbasyha!

strawberrie1210
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by strawberrie1210 » Dec 22nd, '06, 16:16

nice to meet you too, joo chan unnie (shud i address you as unnie? lolz. this is a wild guess. if im wrong i apologise. hehe) hahahah! i'll definitely restrain myself from going crazy. oh well. i would definitely scream my lungs out and grab the best place to take pics of oppa and mukgu (my camera wud prolly go bonkers bcoz it has so many hot pics ldh unnie and oppa) so lets hope tht my camera doesnt go cuckoo (omg im already dreaming and thinkin this far. lolz!) i have a few friends who are totally obsessed wif oppa (worse den me. seriously!) i think they'll faint if they see oppa face-to-face (one glimpse is enough to kill them. heheheh) XD

kguy84

Post by kguy84 » Dec 25th, '06, 03:00

Hey, joo. I'm from malaysia too.

Here is Lee Dong Wook resume!

Dramas

2005:SBS My Girl Starring:Lee Da Hae,Lee Jun Ki
2005:SBS Hanoi Bride
2004:KBS 《Speechless Love》
2004:SBS《Island Teacher》
2003:MBC《Merry-Go-Round》
2003:SBS《The Country of Wine》
KBS《LOVING YOU》
SBS《Serious Life》
2002:SBS 《LET'S GO》
2002:SBS《Just It》
2001:KBS-2《DRAMA CITY-Happy Paradise》
2001:KBS2《Puppy Love》
2001:kBS1《School 3》
2001:KBS-2《Dreaming Family》
2000:KBS1《School 2》
2000:KBS《Lake》
2000:MBC《Secret》

Music Videos

Monday Kiz-Bye Bye Bye
Suho-Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter

Movies
Love Story in Mountains
ARang,2006

Check out this site for MyGirl Reviews, OST Download, photos, Music Videos, NG - http://movie-tv-reviews.blogspot.com/

[img]http://farm1.static.flickr.com/126/3219 ... a6cba1.jpg[/img]

kguy84

Post by kguy84 » Dec 25th, '06, 03:14

strawberrie1210 wrote:

Nice to meet everyone..

Ann yeong!!!

Well, I'll never miss this. I've signed the petition. Hopefully this dream would come true.

Check out this site for "MyGirl" Reviews, OST Download, photos, Music Videos, NG - http://movie-tv-reviews.blogspot.com/

strawberrie1210
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by strawberrie1210 » Dec 25th, '06, 07:23

aloha kguy84. nice to meet you. oppa went to thailand a few weeks ago (i think) and he wanted to drop by at KL but something came up and he couldnt go. oh well. haha. i hope he comes to KL one day. 8)

hikaru181262

Post by hikaru181262 » Dec 25th, '06, 07:38

kguy84 wrote:Hey, joo. I'm from malaysia too.

Here is Lee Dong Wook resume!

Dramas

2005:SBS My Girl Starring:Lee Da Hae,Lee Jun Ki
2005:SBS Hanoi Bride
2004:KBS 《Speechless Love》
2004:SBS《Island Teacher》
2003:MBC《Merry-Go-Round》
2003:SBS《The Country of Wine》
KBS《LOVING YOU》
SBS《Serious Life》
2002:SBS 《LET'S GO》
2002:SBS《Just It》
2001:KBS-2《DRAMA CITY-Happy Paradise》
2001:KBS2《Puppy Love》
2001:kBS1《School 3》
2001:KBS-2《Dreaming Family》
2000:KBS1《School 2》
2000:KBS《Lake》
2000:MBC《Secret》

Music Videos

Monday Kiz-Bye Bye Bye
Suho-Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter

Movies
Love Story in Mountains
ARang,2006

Check out this site for MyGirl Reviews, OST Download, photos, Music Videos, NG - http://movie-tv-reviews.blogspot.com/

Hai! Thank You for your website! TQ for the info. too! I like MY GIRL a lot! The cast is polished and gud! I didn't know LJKi but it's never too late!

I'm a huge fan of LEE DONG WOOK! I really hope he will be able to gain greater stardom in the K-entetainment industry!

I'm looking forward to his new movie called Strongest Romance to be released cinema-wide only in late Jan. or Feb.

BYE! :goggle: :goggle: :goggle: :goggle:

vanjuve

Post by vanjuve » Dec 25th, '06, 17:06

hey kguy84, welcome and thank you for the info and the website!

kguy84

Post by kguy84 » Dec 26th, '06, 04:28

What a waste.. Dong Wook is so near to us.. yet, he can't come. :cry:

Anyway, I just watched "Hanoi Bride" starring Lee Dong Wook. I found out he got thinner in MyGirl.

Joo Chan

Post by Joo Chan » Dec 26th, '06, 07:38

strawberrie1210 wrote:nice to meet you too, joo chan unnie (shud i address you as unnie? lolz. this is a wild guess. if im wrong i apologise. hehe) hahahah! i'll definitely restrain myself from going crazy. oh well. i would definitely scream my lungs out and grab the best place to take pics of oppa and mukgu (my camera wud prolly go bonkers bcoz it has so many hot pics ldh unnie and oppa) so lets hope tht my camera doesnt go cuckoo (omg im already dreaming and thinkin this far. lolz!) i have a few friends who are totally obsessed wif oppa (worse den me. seriously!) i think they'll faint if they see oppa face-to-face (one glimpse is enough to kill them. heheheh) XD
Hi Strawberrie1210,

Joo Chan unnie? That sounds very cute.. :lol :lol Ha ha! You can address me in any ways..no prob! Oh, so you have some friends who loved Oppa too? :w00t: :w00t: Good to hear that.. At least, we know we have a higher total of Wookie's fan in Malaysia.. It's fun to have friends who loved the same idol... :thumleft: :thumright: Do spread the news about the petition to them too.. We need their support and signature too.. The more signature we have, the higher chance we could 'catch' 8tv's attention on the issue! Keep the spirit high and let's make it happen! Gambateh!

Hi kguy 84,
Nice to meet another Malaysian here in d-addicts.. So, should i say 'Apa khabar?' or 'Ann yeong ha se yo'? :salut: He he.. Let's take 'ann yeong hase yo' since we are now drowning happily in the Korean Hallyu Wave.. Drifting further and further away in the Korean wave! :wub: Ha ha ha.. Thanks for the support and Oppa's resume! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas! Let's cheer for My Girl in the coming SBS Award! :cheers: :cheers: Bbassya!

chistina

im new

Post by chistina » Dec 26th, '06, 08:24

im new
so
plzz help me
iight
pce
i reli lyk nd luv ldh nd ;dw
sooooooo muk

STR8UPGSTATUS

Post by STR8UPGSTATUS » Dec 26th, '06, 09:46

I love wookie and mukgu!

chistina

Post by chistina » Dec 26th, '06, 09:53

ohhhhhh gosssssssssssssssss,me 22222222222222222

kguy84

Lee Dong Wook

Post by kguy84 » Dec 26th, '06, 10:39

[img]http://i14.tinypic.com/2hpirk8.jpg[/img]

hikaru181262

Post by hikaru181262 » Dec 26th, '06, 12:20

HAI! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2007! :wub: :wub:

A picture of LDW to share with his fans! I really like his smile! :thumleft: :thumright: :thumleft: :thumright: :thumleft: :thumright: :thumleft:

[img]http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/5301/bwldw62ai4.jpg[/img]

Have a good day! :salut: :salut:

YOORIN

Post by YOORIN » Dec 26th, '06, 12:32

anyong everyone!!! im back!! wow :w00t: youve kept this thread rocking!!! *waves*
may everyone have a wonderful wookie holidays!! :wub:

YOORIN

Post by YOORIN » Dec 26th, '06, 12:49

*WHOOSH* im gonna faint coz of the pix posted pages behind!!! to all of the newbies here, ANNYONG!!! hope you'll enjoy you're stay here!!!
HAPPY WOOKIE HOLIDAYS!!!!!

chistina

Post by chistina » Dec 26th, '06, 22:51

hi yoorin,im kinda NEW right here,but....i just made an account cause dis topic really cool and so much fun,so,hiiiii agen :wub: :wub:

chistina

Post by chistina » Dec 27th, '06, 00:26

:roll :roll

chistina

Post by chistina » Dec 27th, '06, 00:27

hey yew guy,yew guy shud go on this page,its all talk about LDH and LDW,lyk woahh,lyk it lyk it.......so....enjoin,iight????PCE

http://asianfanatics.net/forum/lofivers ... 62964.html

chistina

Post by chistina » Dec 27th, '06, 00:39

hey yew guy,yew guy shud go on this page,its all talk about LDH and LDW,lyk woahh,lyk it lyk it.......so....enjoin,iight????PCE

http://asianfanatics.net/forum/lofivers ... 62964.html

STR8UPGSTATUS

Post by STR8UPGSTATUS » Dec 27th, '06, 00:45

YOORIN wrote:anyong everyone!!! im back!! wow :w00t: youve kept this thread rocking!!! *waves*
may everyone have a wonderful wookie holidays!! :wub:
Of course we have to keep this thread going! It's all about oppa wookie! :D

YOORIN

Post by YOORIN » Dec 27th, '06, 01:03

hehehehehehe, pix for your pleasure!! :wub:
[img]http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p116 ... _merah.jpg[/img]
oooooh, youre enjoying there oppah!! :lol can i sit beside you? :wub:
[img]http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p116 ... 2300_1.jpg[/img]

YOORIN

Post by YOORIN » Dec 27th, '06, 01:06

chistina wrote:hi yoorin,im kinda NEW right here,but....i just made an account cause dis topic really cool and so much fun,so,hiiiii agen :wub: :wub:
hello!!! and yeah, this is fun esp. wookie is here! :lol *sigh* i dont know why, but THIS GUY'S REALLY KILLING ME!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

chistina

Post by chistina » Dec 27th, '06, 03:39

woahh,yea,yoorin was rite.....wookie luk damn hot nd wookie nd DH luk really matching 2geda but i dont kno why they didnt dating??? :wub: :wub: :wub:

chistina

Post by chistina » Dec 27th, '06, 04:10

also,thx for da new pics of wookie,iight

chistina

Post by chistina » Dec 27th, '06, 07:24

[img]
Feb 3 : Ending Party

Feb 7:

Dong Wook had an accident in Thailand and went back to Korea. At the hospital when he was being interviewed, he shyly said,"Da Hae shi, it hurts..." You could see Da Hae's name on the screen shot. Da Hae went back to Korea, called Dong Wook on the phone and cancelled her trip to Japan on Feb 15.

Feb 19:

Dong Wook's fan meet. Da Hae said, "We'll try to date."

Feb 29 (?):

Fashion show with Lee Jun Ki. She said in the interview that she has never been in love. "I'd like to try that kind of love 'tho...love that has heartache and desire..."

I think, she was saying that she's ready for love. Just like when she said at the fan meet that "We'll try dating", she said here, "that she wants to try that kind of love..." The kind that makes her feel the heartache and desire. I think she was indirectly sending out a message to Dong Wook, since she had kissed many a guys before (in dramas), but there's only one guy who made her knees go weak when he kissed her.

March 13: Before the shooting of "Arang"

There was news that came out that the four main leads of My Girl had a reunion dinner and it was Dong Wook who took Da Hae home that night. That was when Da Hae found out that Dong Wook listens to Eric Benet's cd while driving.

April 9:

Da Hae's birthday and they were wearing matching striped tee-shirts.

Dong Wook gave her an Eric Benet's cd which consists of love songs and which he always listens to while he's driving.

April 30:

Fashion show of Dong Wook where Da Hae attended as a surprise to Dong Wook. She waved the paper for him to notice her and when Dong Wook was asked about Da Hae, he acted as if he didn't know why Da Hae was there.

May:
June:
July:

Dong Wook visited the Phils and Da Hae visited Taiwan. Dong Wook denied that he has a girlfriend but was reported that he asked a fan if he could keep the cross stitch picture of him and Da Hae.

August:

There's an interview of Da Hae saying that she wants to spend Christmas with her boyfriend. (Who else could it be but LDW...?)

September:

They were seen using the same cellphones.

November 5:

Dong Wook's birthday (which is actually Nov. 6) celebration:

Dong Wook was wearing a matching striped cardigan Da Hae wore on her birthday last April. Notice the big and small stripes of both the cardigans.

Da Hae sent him a bouquet of pink lilies. Pink lily means romantic.

To the question, "What he would choose, friendship or love?" He chooses love.

November 10:

They arrived together at the fashion show of Dong Wook's long time friend. Da Hae was holding onto Dong Wook's arm happily telling him something.

Dong Wook replied to a question that they are still very close. Da Hae was quiet and seemed so shy. It seems that she was letting Dong Wook answer the question and was waiting for him to admit to their relationship.

They looked happy together.

After the show, Da Hae was being interviewed, Dong Wook was behind and it seemed like he's looking for her amongst the crowd,

Satisfied when he saw her, he turned around and stayed close...

November 22:

There were two articles that came out in the Phil. Daily Inquirer regarding Koreans living in the Philippines.

They mentioned that Korean couples wear matching outfits.

November 25:

Dong Wook and Da Hae attended and presented an award at the Mnet Music Festival. Dong Wook's knit coat matches Da Hae's knit beanie.

When they were separated by SG Wannabe, they looked so sad...

Dong Wook stepped back and extended his hand to Da Hae to gesture for her to come beside him. They were both smiling lovingly to each other.*dies*

November 28:

Da Hae did some charity works. She's wearing a beanie hat (again). Dong Wook has always liked beanie hats.

Magneto, if you want, we also have here the times Da Hae called Dong Wook "Oppa", accidentally or voluntarily. We also have here the pics of their unforgettable moment when they were doing MG.

I agree with you that Jun Ki is a very good actor. But good acting alone doesn't make one fall in love with someone.

If Da Hae only wants someone who's a good actor, she had fallen in love already a long time ago with Go Su, Hyun Bin and LDG.

[/img]

chistina

Post by chistina » Dec 27th, '06, 07:24

Feb 3 : Ending Party

Feb 7:

Dong Wook had an accident in Thailand and went back to Korea. At the hospital when he was being interviewed, he shyly said,"Da Hae shi, it hurts..." You could see Da Hae's name on the screen shot. Da Hae went back to Korea, called Dong Wook on the phone and cancelled her trip to Japan on Feb 15.

Feb 19:

Dong Wook's fan meet. Da Hae said, "We'll try to date."

Feb 29 (?):

Fashion show with Lee Jun Ki. She said in the interview that she has never been in love. "I'd like to try that kind of love 'tho...love that has heartache and desire..."

I think, she was saying that she's ready for love. Just like when she said at the fan meet that "We'll try dating", she said here, "that she wants to try that kind of love..." The kind that makes her feel the heartache and desire. I think she was indirectly sending out a message to Dong Wook, since she had kissed many a guys before (in dramas), but there's only one guy who made her knees go weak when he kissed her.

March 13: Before the shooting of "Arang"

There was news that came out that the four main leads of My Girl had a reunion dinner and it was Dong Wook who took Da Hae home that night. That was when Da Hae found out that Dong Wook listens to Eric Benet's cd while driving.

April 9:

Da Hae's birthday and they were wearing matching striped tee-shirts.

Dong Wook gave her an Eric Benet's cd which consists of love songs and which he always listens to while he's driving.

April 30:

Fashion show of Dong Wook where Da Hae attended as a surprise to Dong Wook. She waved the paper for him to notice her and when Dong Wook was asked about Da Hae, he acted as if he didn't know why Da Hae was there.

May:
June:
July:

Dong Wook visited the Phils and Da Hae visited Taiwan. Dong Wook denied that he has a girlfriend but was reported that he asked a fan if he could keep the cross stitch picture of him and Da Hae.

August:

There's an interview of Da Hae saying that she wants to spend Christmas with her boyfriend. (Who else could it be but LDW...?)

September:

They were seen using the same cellphones.

November 5:

Dong Wook's birthday (which is actually Nov. 6) celebration:

Dong Wook was wearing a matching striped cardigan Da Hae wore on her birthday last April. Notice the big and small stripes of both the cardigans.

Da Hae sent him a bouquet of pink lilies. Pink lily means romantic.

To the question, "What he would choose, friendship or love?" He chooses love.

November 10:

They arrived together at the fashion show of Dong Wook's long time friend. Da Hae was holding onto Dong Wook's arm happily telling him something.

Dong Wook replied to a question that they are still very close. Da Hae was quiet and seemed so shy. It seems that she was letting Dong Wook answer the question and was waiting for him to admit to their relationship.

They looked happy together.

After the show, Da Hae was being interviewed, Dong Wook was behind and it seemed like he's looking for her amongst the crowd,

Satisfied when he saw her, he turned around and stayed close...

November 22:

There were two articles that came out in the Phil. Daily Inquirer regarding Koreans living in the Philippines.

They mentioned that Korean couples wear matching outfits.

November 25:

Dong Wook and Da Hae attended and presented an award at the Mnet Music Festival. Dong Wook's knit coat matches Da Hae's knit beanie.

When they were separated by SG Wannabe, they looked so sad...

Dong Wook stepped back and extended his hand to Da Hae to gesture for her to come beside him. They were both smiling lovingly to each other.*dies*

November 28:

Da Hae did some charity works. She's wearing a beanie hat (again). Dong Wook has always liked beanie hats.

Magneto, if you want, we also have here the times Da Hae called Dong Wook "Oppa", accidentally or voluntarily. We also have here the pics of their unforgettable moment when they were doing MG.

I agree with you that Jun Ki is a very good actor. But good acting alone doesn't make one fall in love with someone.

If Da Hae only wants someone who's a good actor, she had fallen in love already a long time ago with Go Su, Hyun Bin and LDG.

vanjuve

Post by vanjuve » Dec 27th, '06, 11:43

hey YOO-RIN!! welcome back!!
how long has it been?
i missed you guys and caja and haruna!

now there are newbies! *** WELCOME***

[img]http://img.news.yahoo.co.kr/picture/a3/ ... 3031_0.jpg[/img]

[img]http://img.news.yahoo.co.kr/picture/a3/ ... 3031_0.jpg[/img]

[img]http://img.news.yahoo.co.kr/picture/a3/ ... 3032_0.jpg[/img]

[img]http://img.news.yahoo.co.kr/picture/a3/ ... 3032_0.jpg[/img]

YOORIN

Post by YOORIN » Dec 27th, '06, 12:20

vanjuve wrote:

hey YOO-RIN!! welcome back!!
how long has it been?
i missed you guys and caja and haruna!

now there are newbies! *** WELCOME***
]
hello unni!!!! :lol :lol i really missed you! im also wondering what happened to caja and haruna unni... WOOKIE IS DAMN HOT THAT HE MADE ME FALL EVEN MORE TO HIM :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

YOORIN

Post by YOORIN » Dec 27th, '06, 12:24

chistina wrote:also,thx for da new pics of wookie,iight
hehehehe, no problem :cheers: :cheers: !!! bet you cant resist here coz he's our main topic right????

chistina

Post by chistina » Dec 27th, '06, 16:25

jajaja,yea,dis topic's da BEST and wookie's dam HOT nd woahh,im fallen` in luv wit dis guy.............wooooooooo :mrgreen:

vanjuve

Post by vanjuve » Dec 27th, '06, 19:27

here's something to drool about...
have i posted this before?

[img]http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k22/v ... okie/0.jpg[/img]

H~O~T~~~~~*faints*