The model Lee Eon Jeong , as Secretary Yoon in My Girl

Discuss about your favourite Korean Actors and Actresses.
noura

The model Lee Eon Jeong , as Secretary Yoon in My Girl

Post by noura » Apr 20th, '06, 15:47

She is also known as Lee Sabi , I first saw her in "My Girl" and noticed her elegant style in walking, talking and even the cloth she's wearing :wub: :wub: :wub:
And look what I've found about here in Wiki Drama
((Lee Sabi to be Korea's First Playboy Model , Korean-American models such as Lee Sung-hi have appeared in Playboy’s special editions before, but Lee Sabi will be the first Korean recognized by Playboy with the honor of officially representing Korea))
Anyone here felt the same about her ??

Asher

Post by Asher » Apr 20th, '06, 15:58

Secretary Yoo~n! :w00t:

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:
Everytime she comes on screen I feel the need to say her name. She's absolutely gorgeous and her cool demeanor is the best. I really love her in this series! And :blink about her being in Playboy. Her being a model wasn't unexpected, but that's a bit surprising.

noura

Post by noura » Apr 20th, '06, 16:10

I feel also the same :D
About being a Playboy magazine modle that's also what I felt when I first read the article ... here is the link to the article ...(( see the hot pic in there )) :goggle: :goggle:
http://english.chosun.com/w21data/html/ ... 70011.html

azndgn26

Post by azndgn26 » Apr 20th, '06, 18:58

huh? playboy model? why?!?! She's pretty and got talent, y not continue with acting?

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Apr 20th, '06, 19:13

She WAS a playboy model now turning into acting. She acts as a vilain in the KMovie She's on Duty with Kim Sun Ah (Kim Sam Soon).

azndgn26

Post by azndgn26 » Apr 20th, '06, 19:18

Jeremiah wrote:She WAS a playboy model now turning into acting. She acts as a vilain in the KMovie She's on Duty with Kim Sun Ah (Kim Sam Soon).
oh...but will she stop being a playboy model?

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Apr 20th, '06, 19:35

LOL like I stated she was a playboy model which means she's not a playboy model anymore. She's more into acting. She acts as a vilain in the Korean Movie She's on Duty. We'll see more of her in some movies.

noura

Post by noura » Apr 23rd, '06, 22:26

Oh ...she really is going to acting ..."She's on Duty" you really made me happy to hear that .. but I really hop she will be acting in a lead role in the near future ...((( maybe my hops are too big to become true , but let us at least dream :roll )))

13dayfairytale

Post by 13dayfairytale » Apr 28th, '06, 09:47

woah! what's wrong with being a playboy model.. hehe... i think it's more of an honor to her... right? :P

secretary yoon was like... gorgeous beyong extent.

Saragorn
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Saragorn » Apr 29th, '06, 02:33

She was also in a recent episode of Love Letter

nicola

Post by nicola » May 5th, '06, 03:40

13dayfairytale wrote:woah! what's wrong with being a playboy model.. hehe... i think it's more of an honor to her... right? :P

secretary yoon was like... gorgeous beyong extent.
totally agree with you! :salut:

tjadl6386

Post by tjadl6386 » May 12th, '06, 05:10

Being in Playboy is a crowning achievement for some women. It draws it difference from what people usually think.

wai_muna

Post by wai_muna » Jun 6th, '06, 09:11

she`s has the great body and height...she got everything every women want...:(

noura

Post by noura » Jun 26th, '06, 02:17

I just finished watching the first episode of the new KDrama " One Fine Day" and I was surprised at who showed up....Lee Sabi !!
Yes , yes ... she's in the drama and it looks like she's also acting as a secretary (or mybe a manager I'm not yet sure) ... it was only in one scene but it looks like she would show up again ..
The drama didn't look that good ( I can't yet decide , I have to at least watch another episode or two to decide ) but I'll keep watching 'cause Sabi's in it... She sure surprised me.. :goggle:

Cefuroxime

Post by Cefuroxime » Aug 31st, '06, 06:57

I saw her in My Girl and She's on Duty. I think her past model career explains her elegant walk. So cool! Btw, her vital stat is really cool. I never thought she has a "J Lo" thing.