SS501 or DBSK

Discuss about your favourite Korean Actors and Actresses.

Which Group has the Cutiest Guys?

DBSK
76%
ss501
24%

Total votes: 263

ashenfae

Post by ashenfae » Mar 15th, '07, 18:41

theresalynne wrote:Yep. I used to EMS. Mine is in Mississauga now. I'd say it'll be delivered tomorrow. Oh gosh, I hope so anyway. ^_^ Considering it's in the mail for sortation now and they still work until 5pm, right? *prays it'll come tomorrow*
Yes I used EMS too...so hoping for tomorrow :cry: it would make my weekend bearable!

minju120

Post by minju120 » Mar 15th, '07, 23:54

lmfao, i was quoted by you like 3 times. xD lolol so i shall do the same.... xD
fayejoongie wrote: why!? who is ur fave TVXQ member now then!?? ^^
Changmin of course~~~~!!! <33333
hes my sweetie. :D
fayejoongie wrote: i agreed!! not juz can't hate them!! u will really fall in love more n more with them once u know their personalities!! ^^
yepyep. xD
thats one of the reasons i gave up on Jaejoong oppa...
him and i are so alike. xD lmfaolmfao
and he is like my veryvery distant cousin.... ;D
same asian last nameeee 8) bwahhaha
fayejoongie wrote: OMG!! u know wad!?? u r SUPER DUPER Loved by me!! thanks!! (PS: i have very few Joongie photos before he debuted!! this means so much to me!!! ^^)
lolol i have more pictures... i shall upload them for you. <3
Attachments
Jaejoong after his shower. xD
Jaejoong after his shower. xD
7%2FLzAvOS8wLzY3%2Fdaumpie.jpg (69.29 KiB) Viewed 8346 times

theresalynne

Post by theresalynne » Mar 16th, '07, 05:11

:shocked: OH MY GOD!!!! Look at that sexy beast!!! XD :faint:

Is JaeJoong not one of the most gorgeous guys you have ever seen? *dies a million times* I mean, don't get me wrong, Changmin is my favorite and I'm very loyal to that, but Jae is just too hot not to love. I can't stand it.

I'm not Asian so I have 0% of being their relative in anyway. XD Not sure if that's a good or bad thing.

fayejoongie

Post by fayejoongie » Mar 16th, '07, 13:14

theresalynne wrote:Yep. I used to EMS. Mine is in Mississauga now. I'd say it'll be delivered tomorrow. Oh gosh, I hope so anyway. ^_^ Considering it's in the mail for sortation now and they still work until 5pm, right? *prays it'll come tomorrow*
oh cool!! i hope mine is not lost or something cuz i haven't seen anything at my mailbox yet!! >.<"

theresalynne

Post by theresalynne » Mar 16th, '07, 15:11

Mine is out for delivery. I'm just waiting for it to come to my door. Yay! I have class in half an hour, though, but the mail should come soon so I'm going to stay home until I get it. I hope my instructor doesn't kill me for being late... again. :S

fayejoongie

Post by fayejoongie » Mar 16th, '07, 15:14

theresalynne wrote:Mine is out for delivery. I'm just waiting for it to come to my door. Yay! I have class in half an hour, though, but the mail should come soon so I'm going to stay home until I get it. I hope my instructor doesn't kill me for being late... again. :S
ohhh!! sooo good!! let us know wad is the bonus material u got ok!?? ^^

theresalynne

Post by theresalynne » Mar 16th, '07, 16:20

I just got my CD!! AHHH!!! *squeals* And it came with a poster like I predicted. So awesome. I really wish I had time to scan everything or take pictures or something but I've got to head off to class. How am I going to contain my fangirlism while in class? AHHHH! :P

fayejoongie

Post by fayejoongie » Mar 16th, '07, 16:23

theresalynne wrote:I just got my CD!! AHHH!!! *squeals* And it came with a poster like I predicted. So awesome. I really wish I had time to scan everything or take pictures or something but I've got to head off to class. How am I going to contain my fangirlism while in class? AHHHH! :P
OHHHHH!! sugoi!! >.<'

did the poster come in a poster tube or something!!?? or is it folded!?? ^^

theresalynne

Post by theresalynne » Mar 16th, '07, 16:27

It came rolled up normally like a poster with a piece of paper taped around it. It also came wrapped up in the box with some other type of paper tissue. The CD is still in the bubble wrap, though. I'm gonna end up tearing it off later when I have time. Hope you get your CD soon. ^_~

fayejoongie

Post by fayejoongie » Mar 16th, '07, 16:30

theresalynne wrote:It came rolled up normally like a poster with a piece of paper taped around it. It also came wrapped up in the box with some other type of paper tissue. The CD is still in the bubble wrap, though. I'm gonna end up tearing it off later when I have time. Hope you get your CD soon. ^_~
ohh so it didn't come with a poster tube but at least it's not folded!! hee!! ^^

thanks thanks!! hope u have a good time listening to the CD!! (i'm sure u will!! ^^)

ashenfae

Post by ashenfae » Mar 17th, '07, 00:05

theresalynne wrote:I just got my CD!! AHHH!!! *squeals* And it came with a poster like I predicted. So awesome. I really wish I had time to scan everything or take pictures or something but I've got to head off to class. How am I going to contain my fangirlism while in class? AHHHH! :P
aww congrats mine hasn't arrived yet...guess it will be monday then *sighs*
I'm glad to hear the poster isn't folded though....thats great!!

hmm wonder if I'll get the same thing...gah!! why didn't it come today grrrr :crazy:

Edit: actually it did come today..I just wasn't home :cry: ...grr guess its off to the PO tomorrow.
Last edited by ashenfae on Mar 17th, '07, 02:28, edited 1 time in total.

chueisha

Post by chueisha » Mar 17th, '07, 01:41

i haven't seen ss501 in picture (trying my best to search >_<). But i saw some of their videos and it's pretty good <3. Since i have more than 60 songs of DBSK (which is a waste of space O_o) maybe i should jump to ss501 now ^___^ Trying something new is always nice.

fayejoongie

Post by fayejoongie » Mar 17th, '07, 13:07

ashenfae wrote:aww congrats mine hasn't arrived yet...guess it will be monday then *sighs*

hmm wonder if I'll get the same thing...gah!! why didn't it come today grrrr :crazy:

Edit: actually it did come today..I just wasn't home :cry: ...grr guess its off to the PO tomorrow.
ohhh!! mine hasn't arrive too!! **impatiently waiting**

chueisha wrote:i haven't seen ss501 in picture (trying my best to search >_<). But i saw some of their videos and it's pretty good <3. Since i have more than 60 songs of DBSK (which is a waste of space O_o) maybe i should jump to ss501 now ^___^ Trying something new is always nice.
SS501 isn't too bad!! they r pretty cute boys with nice songs!! BUT still TVXQ is juz tat slightly better than them to me!! ^^

meera

Post by meera » Mar 17th, '07, 13:17

dong bang shin ki 4ever...!!!!
yeah...luv xiah yunho max hero micky...<3

minju120

Post by minju120 » Mar 17th, '07, 17:50

theresalynne wrote::shocked: OH MY GOD!!!! Look at that sexy beast!!! XD :faint:

Is JaeJoong not one of the most gorgeous guys you have ever seen? *dies a million times* I mean, don't get me wrong, Changmin is my favorite and I'm very loyal to that, but Jae is just too hot not to love. I can't stand it.

I'm not Asian so I have 0% of being their relative in anyway. XD Not sure if that's a good or bad thing.
i agree. he is the hottest one...
and changmin is my favorite too.=D
i do agree you cant hate jaejoong. >< hehe
chueisha wrote:i haven't seen ss501 in picture (trying my best to search >_<). But i saw some of their videos and it's pretty good <3. Since i have more than 60 songs of DBSK (which is a waste of space O_o) maybe i should jump to ss501 now ^___^ Trying something new is always nice.
lolol,
we have something in common. 60+ songs of DBSK. xD lolol
lately ive been going into new band BATTLE
and little ss501. ;D
yepyep starting something enw is always nice. =D

minju120

Post by minju120 » Mar 17th, '07, 17:53

hmph.....

i found this result on the net.
its korean searching site and the chart shows who was searched more
blue is ss501, orange is DBSK

CLICKCLICK

Nadil
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Nadil » Mar 17th, '07, 18:01

well... that's not surprising :(
but honestly ... i really hate those comparisons like 'ss501 or dbsk' - 'bi or se7en' it's tiring T-T
it's unfair that noone know how great ss501 really are ...everyone only notice dbsk :|
Last edited by Nadil on Mar 17th, '07, 23:47, edited 1 time in total.

ashenfae

Post by ashenfae » Mar 17th, '07, 23:13

I got it!!!

yeah I went to the PO today and got my package..so surprised at the size of the box O.o but the poster is very nice and shiny XD

currently listening to the cd :w00t:

minju120

Post by minju120 » Mar 17th, '07, 23:38

ashenfae wrote:I got it!!!

yeah I went to the PO today and got my package..so surprised at the size of the box O.o but the poster is very nice and shiny XD

currently listening to the cd :w00t:
lols. lucky you. =D
Nadil wrote:well... that's not surprising
but honestly ... i really cate those comparisons like 'ss501 or dbsk' - 'bi or se7en' it's tiring T-T
it's unfair that noone know how great ss501 really are ...everyone only notice dbsk

yes i agree that people should stop the comparisons...
but some people live off of it. --"
we'll let them be. =T

chueisha

Post by chueisha » Mar 18th, '07, 00:55

fayejoongie wrote:
ashenfae wrote:aww congrats mine hasn't arrived yet...guess it will be monday then *sighs*

ohhh!! mine hasn't arrive too!! **impatiently waiting**

SS501 isn't too bad!! they r pretty cute boys with nice songs!! BUT still TVXQ is juz tat slightly better than them to me!! ^^
xD see my signature of avatar? you can see i love dbsk. But i voted for ss501 anyway <3

@minju120, xD i deleted all the dbsk's songs now..

how do you double quote??

melonyhappy

Post by melonyhappy » Mar 18th, '07, 01:30

ha i just realised that this turned into a dbsk thread and that we're in the wrong section >_<

now i wished i didn't hold out for the korean/hk version.. (i want poster too!)
everyone only notice dbsk
actually i was more of a SS501 fan .. then when they were quiet for a while (it took so long for their first album) i moved to DBSK (now I'm hooked like never before) ... I was kinda disappointed with their first album (i love most of their songs from their singles)

minju120

Post by minju120 » Mar 18th, '07, 13:22

chueisha wrote: xD see my signature of avatar? you can see i love dbsk. But i voted for ss501 anyway <3>_<

actually i was more of a SS501 fan .. then when they were quiet for a while (it took so long for their first album) i moved to DBSK (now I'm hooked like never before) ... I was kinda disappointed with their first album (i love most of their songs from their singles)
lol... its moving from dbsk to ss501 then now back to dbsk. xD

same here... when i first heard ss501, i really liked them
but they didnt have an album out. and then i started listening to dbsk. =D

fayejoongie

Post by fayejoongie » Mar 18th, '07, 14:44

minju120 wrote:hmph.....

i found this result on the net.
its korean searching site and the chart shows who was searched more
blue is ss501, orange is DBSK

CLICKCLICK
woah!! huge difference!! anw thanks for sharing!! ^^

Nadil wrote:well... that's not surprising :(
but honestly ... i really hate those comparisons like 'ss501 or dbsk' - 'bi or se7en' it's tiring T-T
it's unfair that noone know how great ss501 really are ...everyone only notice dbsk :|
well look on the positive side: comparisions/competitions bring more motivation for the artistes!?? benefits the fans of cuz!! ^^

Nadil
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Nadil » Mar 18th, '07, 15:54

:( it doesn't motivate me even a bit~

^^ i moved from dbsk to ss501 ... hmm.. maybe I'll move back to dbsk some day .. or i'll love them equally XD
cuz double S are just too adorable ... i coud never forget how cute they are :wub:
i completely fall in love with them after watching 'thanks for waking me up'
...and Baby is just tooooo cute when he smiles ... and Horse is so hilarious violent and mean :mrgreen: ...
Leader is just beautifu~l and KyuJong sooooo sweet ...:heart:

ok dbsk are very very cute too ... but now i enjoy my double S period :roll
and i liked their 1st Album very much :lol 4Chance .. is so sexy :P
Last edited by Nadil on Mar 18th, '07, 16:11, edited 1 time in total.

fayejoongie

Post by fayejoongie » Mar 18th, '07, 16:10

Nadil wrote::( it doesn't motivate me even a bit~

^^ i moved from dbsk to ss501 ... hmm.. maybe I'll move back to dbsk some day .. or i'll love them equally XD
cuz double S are just too adorable ... i coud never forget how cute they are :wub:
...and Baby is just tooooo cute when he smiles ... and Horse is so hilarious violent and mean :mrgreen: ...
Leader is just beautifu~l and KyuJong sooooo sweet ...:heart:

ok dbsk are very very cute too ... but now i enjoy my double S period :roll
hahha!! i dun mean the competition motivates the fans!! it motivates the artistes to do better than one another!! but this in turn BENEFITS the fans!! ^^

to me i'm still a TVXQ-girl!! still find them the cutest!! but tat doesn't mean tat i hate or dislike SS501!! it's juz a matter of preference. ^^

Nadil
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Nadil » Mar 18th, '07, 16:20

lol :lol i dunno whether it benefits the fans or not~ but for me it's more frustrating beforehand ^^ cuz i love both groups .. and it's always hard to decide who i prefer T-T

and the boys are motivated enough .. they always do their best ... no matter what :D
to me i'm still a TVXQ-girl!! still find them the cutest!! but tat doesn't mean tat i hate or dislike SS501!! it's juz a matter of preference. ^^
of course^^ ... but unfortunately .. most ppl i know ... don't even know who ss501 are ... they only maybe heared about them ant that's it~ ... it's a pity :(

fayejoongie

Post by fayejoongie » Mar 18th, '07, 16:35

Nadil wrote:lol :lol i dunno whether it benefits the fans or not~ but for me it's more frustrating beforehand ^^ cuz i love both groups .. and it's always hard to decide who i prefer T-T

and the boys are motivated enough .. they always do their best ... no matter what :D
yeah!! i'm not saying without competition our boys (be it TVXQ or SS501) r slack or wadever!! wad i mean is MORE. definitely MORE!! hahha!! ^^

well it's hard to decide who u prefer MORE but i'm sure there is one tat u slightly prefer than the other!! ^^
Nadil wrote:
of course^^ ... but unfortunately .. most ppl i know ... don't even know who ss501 are ... they only maybe heared about them ant that's it~ ... it's a pity :(
yeah!! i tried u know?!? i mean i tried listening to SS501 but then i guess i still prefer TVXQ!! ^^

chueisha

Post by chueisha » Mar 18th, '07, 17:04

i tried to find some info. of ss501, and some pic..... not much result >.< i want to know who i like in the band!!!! anybody know where i can find the members name with pic in ss501?

Nadil
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Nadil » Mar 18th, '07, 17:15

fayejoongie

Post by fayejoongie » Mar 18th, '07, 17:22

hyun joong looks the best!! ^^

melonyhappy

Post by melonyhappy » Mar 18th, '07, 18:14

Nadil wrote::( it doesn't motivate me even a bit~

...and Baby is just tooooo cute when he smiles ... and Horse is so hilarious violent and mean
HA so did I! did you see JungMin bite someone? (i forgot who?) haha that was sooo funny XD XD I was just missing one of the ep.

whoa.. most of them graduated from college? that's awesome!

My fav. used to be Jung Min, but now, it's Young Saeng.
I love Young Saeng's voice. At first, his live wasn't very strong.. but he has improved a lot

chueisha

Post by chueisha » Mar 18th, '07, 18:48

yeah, kim hyun joong looks cute ....... i think i'll like him xD

minju120

Post by minju120 » Mar 18th, '07, 19:21

chueisha wrote:yeah, kim hyun joong looks cute ....... i think i'll like him xD
lol

everyone loves hyunjoong
i love youngseng the best. xD

and thank you Nadil for sharing. xD
melonyhappy wrote:My fav. used to be Jung Min, but now, it's Young Saeng.
I love Young Saeng's voice. At first, his live wasn't very strong.. but he has improved a lot
jungmin and youngseng are my fav too...
but i saw Jungmin dance to Hyori... i was like... oO???
thats not very masculine...... >_>
he was good tho.... but in the end... Youngseng is my fav. :D

Nadil
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Nadil » Mar 18th, '07, 19:48

melonyhappy wrote: HA so did I! did you see JungMin bite someone? (i forgot who?) haha that was sooo funny XD XD I was just missing one of the ep.

whoa.. most of them graduated from college? that's awesome!

My fav. used to be Jung Min, but now, it's Young Saeng.
lol JungMin has bitten someone? XD i think i missed that ep .. can't remember at all ... i only know that i couldn#t find some eps T-T
i like to watch how the other try to wake JungMin up ... i always laugh so much ... he's so adorable ... lil spoiled panda :lol
i dunno who my fav is ... i just can't decide ...
HyunJoong & HyungJoon are so handsome ... and JungMin so sexy and ...~ :cry: i love them all
Last edited by Nadil on Mar 18th, '07, 19:53, edited 1 time in total.

chueisha

Post by chueisha » Mar 18th, '07, 19:49

oh haha, i might the person who likes guy that people already like.

Nadil
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Nadil » Mar 18th, '07, 21:43

chueisha wrote:oh haha, i might the person who likes guy that people already like.
i suggest you to love HyunGJoon (aka Baby) :wub: he's such a cute boy ... really really dinky :lol must watch! :D
impossible not to love him :mrgreen:
[img]http://img451.imageshack.us/img451/9296 ... aashi7.jpg[/img]

Leader and Baby compete in order to get more of my love ... :whistling:
Last edited by Nadil on Mar 18th, '07, 21:50, edited 1 time in total.

Luffa

Post by Luffa » Mar 18th, '07, 21:48

DBSK FOR SURE!

like cuter guys....they have no competition!

melonyhappy

Post by melonyhappy » Mar 18th, '07, 22:41

I get the HJ's mixed up.. I better stick with leader and baby. Yeah. Jungmin bit someone (i think it was.. kyu Jong that guy is very photogenic)

not only is Jung Min's good looking, his personality's interesting and... we share the same bday :D

Did you guys see an ep. of some variety show.. where "leader" stripped XD.. it was soo funny (FTTS was in it too)

Baby - lol for some reason.. his facial structure reminds me of my friend (who's caucasion btw) I don't know why...

chueisha

Post by chueisha » Mar 18th, '07, 22:48

Nadil wrote:
chueisha wrote:oh haha, i might the person who likes guy that people already like.
i suggest you to love HyunGJoon (aka Baby) :wub: he's such a cute boy ... really really dinky :lol must watch! :D
impossible not to love him :mrgreen:
[img]http://img451.imageshack.us/img451/9296 ... aashi7.jpg[/img]

Leader and Baby compete in order to get more of my love ... :whistling:
that image is kind of weird O_o i'll watch the video xD

awww that video featuring him is so cute >.<

*switched to hyung joon*

theresalynne

Post by theresalynne » Mar 19th, '07, 05:07

Hmmm... I've had people try to get me into ss501, but it's not working. I'm just not willing to get into another fandom. XD It's amazing I even got into kpop because I had told myself a long time ago that I would remain loyal to Jpop.

chueisha

Post by chueisha » Mar 19th, '07, 20:19

well, i'm loyal to both!! :P JPop is soooo nice >.< when kpop have hot people *drools*

fullhouserox

Post by fullhouserox » Nov 3rd, '07, 11:58

DBSK wins handsdown! =D

lovely183

Post by lovely183 » Dec 22nd, '07, 20:02

DBSK is better...Yunho,...!!!!!!
Image :wub: :P

thasaranaki

Post by thasaranaki » May 29th, '08, 07:51

DBSK, they are talented! I like Yunho!

daisyamapi

Post by daisyamapi » Jun 19th, '08, 16:43

i prefer ss501 than dbsk..

ss501 more fresh (gomenne dbsk fans)--> coz it really comes from the heart

zita

Post by zita » Jul 30th, '08, 16:00

I like both...but I voted for dbsk ^^ micky yochun's cuteness is unbeatable XD
however..they are all handsome (ss501 and dbsk) XD

akiko-chico

Post by akiko-chico » Feb 2nd, '09, 11:51

SS501

Rellatsni

Post by Rellatsni » Feb 12th, '09, 07:41

No offense to any DBSK fans out there (i like them too!!) but I just find with them (and many other korean boy bands) that if they were singing in english theyd just sound like any other generic american boyband.
But I dont think ss501 are like that so I chose them.
By they way does anyone know where I can download ss501 mvs?

Mai-Soon

Post by Mai-Soon » Mar 28th, '09, 21:14

SS501
just for Kim Hyun Joong..they have some great songs too, but they remind me of BSB..

Yuiren

Post by Yuiren » Apr 16th, '09, 11:19

♪♪ DBSK DBSK ♪♪

For Yuhno of course ♥♥ well, also for Yuchun and Junsu ^^

lwl1992

Post by lwl1992 » Apr 16th, '09, 11:45

DBSK is so excellent,their song is so good and also the leader of DBSK,U-know is so charisma
they impressed me very much

phuongxa

Post by phuongxa » Apr 29th, '09, 09:12

Yes, SS501 since I have watch drama series BOF Korean with leader i'm very impressed . so I know about ss501 and listening to those music very nice, nice guys, charming, cute, all of them have style...and leader is so unique good dancer.....sometimes their looks too female but it doesn't matter it make them cute...I have heard some songs of DSBK good english singing but not special personality. Maybe because I don't know much about them.....

from Holland go..go...go...orange!

wantse094

Post by wantse094 » Apr 29th, '09, 09:43

When DBSG debuted, I became a fan instantly but now that I've been exposed to SS501 I actually found that I enjoy their (SS501) music better. DBSG are still bigger but I think if I were to choose a bunch of guys to hang out with I would choose SS.

I think overall DBSG has some guys who are cuter than SS but on average I'd give the win to SS. I think all the guys are cute but not all the guys in DBSG are cute (for me). Plus I don't get the gentlemanly charm from DBSG that I get from SS.

I still enjoy both.

--

What is the deal with the whole being gay thing?

Is it because the people who are asking are somehow hoping to date these guys? Sexuality has nothing to do with the music they make. I would definitely still enjoy their music and continue to support them if they were gay.

But yeah, people from China, Japan and South Korea are very liberal with same sex skinship. No big deal... all the girls I see from these areas walk holding hands and the guys are really touchy.

phuongxa

Post by phuongxa » Apr 29th, '09, 21:57

Yes...the fashion in Korea is really for men too....those hairs style is really Korea ...the music very techno...and really have style ....

RainWolf

Post by RainWolf » Jun 10th, '09, 04:12

I chose DBSK. They were the first korean band i loved and they got me hooked on the korean culture in general so i will always be a fan...my thing is if i like a band for their good music, i will not stop liking them. ^-^

Tricksy

Post by Tricksy » Jun 26th, '09, 19:53

DBSK <333

piii

Post by piii » Jul 20th, '09, 23:46

oh maaan, everyone's sooou loving dbsk, huh ? ^^"
well, i personally prefer ss501, but dbsk's great, too~ ...

Mai-Soon

Post by Mai-Soon » Jul 27th, '09, 20:58

I think now and after Boys Before Flowers fever ...this is SS501 era..(no offense intending to DBSK ..i'm a fan of them as well)

xsnoozexx

Post by xsnoozexx » Aug 5th, '09, 11:45

SS501 !!!!

hahas LOVE kim hyun joong! He's too cute to be true!!!
the other members are really funny too!!

xinna

:)

Post by xinna » Aug 8th, '09, 16:30

I'll choose SS501! :D
They are really very cute and funny and they are really united as a group! :D
Their songs are great too!
Watch "Thank you for waking us up" and you can see their true forms and funny personalities.

SS501 - HyunJoong, YoungSaeng, KyuJong, JungMin & HyungJun - FIGHTING! :D

alicechen

Post by alicechen » Aug 12th, '09, 04:43

I was and still am a fan of DBSG boys....^.^
I love their ballad songs the most. It touches your heart.

I'm still trying to learn about SS501! But I love JungMin...hehe his smile!

Ardillita

Post by Ardillita » Aug 19th, '09, 16:03

I love DBSK much more, I like much their songs, hey are more handsome for me and had talent for acting. I like their voices! But I also listening to SS501

xxemz19xx

Post by xxemz19xx » Aug 31st, '09, 21:46

I've voted DBSK, I just think they have the edge over SS501.
I'll admit when SS501 deubted I went crazy fangirl over them (I still like them now)
But DBSK for me have that something special, I'm not just going on looks I just really like the groups dynamic more then SS501.

I wouldn't say it's SS501's era just because of BOF, it deff got the group more limelight but I wouldn't go as far as saying it's their era.... just yet

technohive

Post by technohive » Sep 7th, '09, 11:05

SS501 I like Kim Hyun Joong now .....

marr891

Post by marr891 » Sep 29th, '09, 10:44

sss501 is the best !
THE BEST ! :)
i choose ss501 :)

both group or awesome
but i more to ss501 :)
Last edited by marr891 on Sep 29th, '09, 13:13, edited 1 time in total.

ejaxene

Post by ejaxene » Sep 29th, '09, 10:49

It's as if DBSK's era has ended.

DBSK got past the 'fandom' stage already. Many people already consider them as respected artists because of their talent/versatility. They're aren't just the pretty boys that we got to know before, eh?

DBSK FTW. :)

I don't really like comparing... since SS501's KHJ and DBSK's Jaejoong are good friends. :

nell97

Post by nell97 » Sep 29th, '09, 11:19

i love ss501 !
4ever !
ss501 is the latest one !
come one ,. :)
they r better :)

ssfans

Post by ssfans » Sep 29th, '09, 11:32

i choose ss501
koz i tink , they r now better
n they already prove it to us :)
welcome to ss501 ! :D

foxyapple7

Post by foxyapple7 » Oct 12th, '09, 16:53

i am new to both of them but....DBSK FTW!

SS501 is nice though... still DBSK!!!

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Lewshu

Post by Lewshu » Oct 14th, '09, 14:32

I do not know much about DBSK/TVXQ
If anyone knows where I can find more information about them please let me know.
Do any of them act?

I know SS501 and they are some hot guys!!

Yurga

Post by Yurga » Oct 14th, '09, 14:50

100 % for SS501.
this is not becouse i like them so much, coz i don't,
but i just hate dbks.
So my vote for SS~

windwinter

Post by windwinter » Dec 12th, '09, 18:11

Love this 2 groups, but my fav is DBSK. Just hei are DBSK!! da best in korea!!

The Chaos
Upload Addict
Upload Addict

Post by The Chaos » Jan 28th, '10, 15:14

DBSK <3

i like SS501 but not that much :unsure:

Only Ale95

Post by Only Ale95 » Feb 2nd, '10, 16:13

DBSK...I know them better, I think they're hotter and they sing better...And Yunho :wub: :wub: :wub: ^_^

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Feb 4th, '10, 20:45

Hope they won't disband...