Bae Yong Joon

Discuss about your favourite Korean Actors and Actresses.
amirvero

Post by amirvero » Aug 25th, '07, 03:31

MERA AND YASMEN YOU HAVE DISSAPEARED WHERE DID YOU GO?

amirvero

Post by amirvero » Aug 25th, '07, 03:33

alfie888 wrote:just wandering if the new drama is already out? can't wait to see this one. also can't wait for him to be reunited with Choi Ji-Woo after 5 yrs. maybe they could be together again bc they have a good chemistry. I love them both as Kang Joon-sang & Jung Yujin
wait nevermind it supoosed to come out in september sometime soon i guess
http://wiki.d-addicts.com/The_Story_of_ ... _Four_Gods

mera

Post by mera » Sep 13th, '07, 06:59

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii how are you amirvero ?????
I am fine thank you .... just I had a serious problem in my computer but it is OK now :-)
alfie888 wrote:
just wandering if the new drama is already out? can't wait to see this one. also can't wait for him to be reunited with Choi Ji-Woo after 5 yrs. maybe they could be together again bc they have a good chemistry. I love them both as Kang Joon-sang & Jung Yujin
wait nevermind it supoosed to come out in september sometime soon i guess
well I have a BIG surprise for you amirvero the new drama is already out :cheers: finally we are able to watch the great king :cheers: really missed him so much & can't wait anymore :wub:
well here is the discussion topic
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_52771.htm
you'll find many screen cap there :thumright: and this is Ep 01
http://www.d-addicts.com/forums/viewtop ... 534#856534
but it still have no seeders till now :-( hope it will have good seeders soon :-)
this is a page where you could find the song of the drama on youtube & downloadable link on megaupload ..... there is the special of the drama uploaded on megaupload too
http://community.livejournal.com/gosenshi/9197.html
enjoy & hope you like the new drama :mrgreen:
before I go want to say that till now there are no sub-group is going to sub this drama :-( unfortunately ... so if you really still want to watch you will watch RAW episode & try to guess .... actually it is a bit difficult but still POSSIBLE
ENJOY
:lol
Yon-Sama Aja Aja fighting :cussing:

wait for many things I'll post later

amirvero

Post by amirvero » Sep 16th, '07, 02:05

hello Mera!!!
see i told you last time that his drama was going to come out in september...i hope someone subs this drama...

mera

Post by mera » Sep 17th, '07, 04:54

Hi amirvero
here is some good news
WITH-S2 will sub this drama
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
hurrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaay :cheers:
hope they'll release the sub soon .... I really wanna to see this drama with subtitle
I watched it on-line but with no sub so many things I couldn't get :-(
have a nice day dear friend :mrgreen:

amirvero

Post by amirvero » Sep 18th, '07, 03:39

yeah i wanna see the drama already :)
so how are you Mera? what other dramas are you watching?

mera

Post by mera » Sep 18th, '07, 04:13

so hurry & start downloading it dear Amirvero :-) the eng sub for ep 1 is already out
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: thanx to WITH-S2 :thumright:
http://www.d-addicts.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=861324
hope you will like it :lol

about other dramas .... well ..... they are only this one & all in "lee byung hun & song hye kyo" did you watch it ?????
I watched few ep of Hana kimi "japan version" but didn't like it :crazy: so I stopped watching :whistling:
so what about you ????

arabian

Post by arabian » Sep 18th, '07, 04:23

mera wrote:so hurry & start downloading it dear Amirvero :-) the eng sub for ep 1 is already out

about other dramas .... well ..... they are only this one & all in "lee byung hun & song hye kyo" did you watch it ?????
I watched few ep of Hana kimi "japan version" but didn't like it :crazy: so I stopped watching :whistling:
so what about you ????
If u didn't watch HK J version then u are missing a lot of fun specially with Nakatsu * Homo Ja nai* :mrgreen: ..

amirvero

Post by amirvero » Sep 19th, '07, 01:58

mera wrote:so hurry & start downloading it dear Amirvero :-) the eng sub for ep 1 is already out

so what about you ????
oh yeah so the first episode is already subbed yay!!
no I did not watch the drama you are talking about but I am watching Hana Kimi I love it is super cute yep and I agree with arabian Nakatsu hehehehe so cute...I love all his exaggerated gestures with his internal monologue

mera

Post by mera » Sep 19th, '07, 07:42

hello friends
Hello arabian :salut: how are you gal ? long time no see .... where you were hiding???
:roll hope you could find some time & come back soon :wub:
well I didn't watch the taiwanese version of hana kimi & I read somewhere that the Japanese version of it is much much better ..... but actually I don't have time to watch every drama I want to :wub:
currently watching two & can't add the 3rd one :wub: :wub:
so may be later :whistling:

Amirvero
how are you ???? yes the first sub is out now & I'll be able to watch it finally with sub after many times watching it RAW :wub: hahahahhaha
you didn't watch "All in "
actually it is very interesting drama but very sad at the same :-( it is one of the big hit in kdrama like Jewel in the palace & winter sonata ..... its leading actor "Lee Byung Hun" become one of the top hallyu stars in Korea :cheers: after this drama

about Hana Kimi .... well first I was watching it because my fav J-actor was in this drama :wub: "Oguri shan" then I was very disappointed in his acting :-( but loved this Nakatsu soooooooooo much he is super super cute :lol I laughed a lot just because I saw him :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
if I had time may be I will continue watching it just for "Nakatsu" :lol

mera

Post by mera » Sep 19th, '07, 07:47

OOOOOOOOH amirvero you changed your ava :w00t: and who is this handsome guy
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOh that is him :w00t: my super CUTE boy :cheers:
lov it :cheers: lov it :cheers: lov it :cheers:
thank you dear Amirvero .... and now I also know his real name ..... no more calling him "Nakatsu" :P :wub:
:cheers: Ikuta Toma" :cheers:
have a nice day all :salut:

yasmen*

Post by yasmen* » Sep 19th, '07, 12:32

hiiiiiiiiiiiiii girls :wub:

i missed you soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much :wub: :wub: :wub:

how are you amirvero and mera ????

i am very happy to hear that yonsama's new drama is relased and so many people here said said that it's wonderful :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

i wanna watch it too :wub:

amirvero

Post by amirvero » Sep 20th, '07, 00:16

HELLO YASMEN , MERA AND ARABIAN!!
long time no see yasmem
I missed ya guys I thought you had given up on this forum :(

yeah no worries I understand I don't have all that spare time either to sit and watch many dramas even though sometimes I give in lol.
yeah watched part of the Hana Kimi in Taiwanese and I did not like it plus I think that I'll just stick to Japanese and Korean dramas not saying that the other countries have bad dramas :P
Yeah Ikuta Toma is his name and he is so adorable and super cute hehehe :wub: Shun it's the first drama that I have seen him in so I am not sure how his acting is. I like Ikuta Toma and this is the first drama I have seen of him...well I did see there first episode of HYD2 just to see him lol ahahaha and he is only one month and 6 days older than me lol just had to throw that in there :P
For the YonSama drama I think I am going to wait a little until a couple of episodes have been subbed cause then I get into them and start watching them without the subs and it frustrates me not knowing what they are saying lol...like I did with TBWD and HK J lol.
I am glad that Yonsama's drama is being subbed :) happy happy happy. He looks so important with his armor and the way he stands in the pictures but then again that is his role in the drama lol
I have a curiosity about the avatar that you Mera had a before and the one that yasmen has currently. You have baby pictures which are really really cute are they you when you were babies or they are your babies? I don't mean to intrude it's just curiosity.
Well be back soon. take care. :wub:

mera

Post by mera » Oct 28th, '07, 11:15

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii missed this thread soooooooooooooooo much .... but I was busy with the man himself :wub: heehehheheheheheh
Hi yasmen .... me too dear hope you'll be able to watch this drama one day .... it is really amazing :thumleft:
amirvero
how are you dear ? how is your work going ? hope everything is fine :-)
miss you too :wub:
so it is your first time to see Oguri shan .... well he is very cute .... I watched him in HYD and I became so in love with the character .... you should watch this drama he was so nice & gentle in it more than Matsumoto Jun :mrgreen: the main leading actor :whistling:

about Yonsama drama ... well it is getting more exciting and better each ep :lol now it is in ep 13 approximately half of it .... and I can't wait to see what will gonna happen next
Yong joon "prince Dam-Duk" in the drama is sooooooooooo cute .... esp in ep 4,5,6,7 ,12 & 13 .... this doesn't mean he is less cute in the other episodes :lol but these ep I mentioned have the most adorable scenes for him
hope you'll like the drama as much I love it :-)

well you are wellcome my dear to ask ..... no intrusion at all :mrgreen: ... for me it is not my pic nor my kids :roll I don't have kids yet :whistling: :mrgreen: just I love babies photos & I like to put it as an ava or Sigi .... just as I like to put YJ pic because I love him :lol .... that's all
seems that you love those pictures too .... right ? :roll :-)

jessie31sg

Post by jessie31sg » Sep 26th, '08, 11:32

i am trying to download this movie winter sonata.

but it seem that it is not working . can you please please help me.

thanks

Lucille

Post by Lucille » Sep 26th, '08, 18:40

jessie31sg wrote:i am trying to download this movie winter sonata.

but it seem that it is not working . can you please please help me.

thanks
im not sure where u r tryin, but winter sonata is a licensed drama. u wont find it here.

annacronism

Thoughts on Bae Yong Joon

Post by annacronism » Jun 17th, '09, 02:26

Hi.
Yong Joon-a is the most beautiful man in the world, inside and out. With his silky hair, dreamy eyes, luscious lips, dazzling smile, deep voice, sexy laugh, and amazing body, what more could any woman want? But, he is also kind, thoughtful, generous, loving, faithful to his fans (family), and just really nice. He is a true gentleman as well as being a gentle man. What more can I say? We (family) love him because he is all these things and more. And, he truly loves us, too. In fact, he does his best to love everybody, if they will let him. Yong Joon-a, be well. Anna D. (Family member since 05/09)

Keiko1981
Administrator
Administrator
Sweden

Post by Keiko1981 » Jun 21st, '10, 11:19

Could someone please clarify about his name.
I've seen both Bae Yong Joon (Wikipedia) and Bae Yong Jun (DramaWiki)
Which is correct? Jun given name? Joon acting name?

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Jun 21st, '10, 11:24

Depends on the transcription. Actually Yong Joon is a given name. Traditionally in Korea given names consist of 2 words.
배 Bae/Pae
용준 Yong Joon/Yong Jun

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Revised_Ro ... _of_Korean used from 2000.

Yeah, there is a problem with romanisation of Korean words...

Keiko1981
Administrator
Administrator
Sweden

Post by Keiko1981 » Jun 21st, '10, 12:34

Thank you very much for the help with the name E-chan.

Source: MUSIC JAPAN+

GACKT and South Korean actor Bae Jong Joon (배용준) will appear together on the charity show “Message! To Asia” that is part of DATV’s social contribution activity “Hohoemi Project“.
The money raised will be used to help street children in Cambodia and The Philippines through NPO (non-profit organizations?) such as “Kokkyo naki Kodomotachi” (KnK)
The program will be recorded public in Tokyo Dome at 6pm, December 14th. And it will be aired on January 10th 2011. The participation fee is 8,400 yen. And according to DATV, people registered before the end of September will be given priority in ticket booking. Detail information will be announced on the official website.

Also posted at GACKT’s MySpace blog (2010/06/18)
DATV チャリティ企画 “ほほえみプロジェクト” 第一弾『Message! to Asia』に GACKTの出演が決定!!

DATV チャリティ企画 “ほほえみプロジェクト” 第一弾
『Message! to Asia』に GACKTの出演が決定!!

DATV チャリティ企画 “ほほえみプロジェクト” 第一弾となります、
『Message! to Asia』に GACKTの出演が決定いたしました!!

≪ほほえみプロジェクトとは…≫
DATV が子どもたちの笑顔守るための
チャリティ活動を行っていく社会貢献活 動プロジェクトです。
収益の一部は『認定NPO法人 国境なき子ども たち(KnK)』などを通じて、
カンボジアやフィリピンを中心とした ストリートチルドレン、
暴力や性的被害に遭った青少年などを救う活動 に寄付されます。

『Message! to Asia』では、企画趣旨に賛同した韓国俳優ペ・ヨンジュン、
日本アーティストGACKTなどアジアを代表するスターが集結し、
番組を通して皆様にメッセージを発信してまいります。

今回『Message! to Asia』は、2010年12月14日東京ドームにて
公開収録を予定しており、DATVのご加入者様には優先先行受付を行います。
※詳細は、ほほえみプロジェクト公式サイトhttp://hohoemi.datv.jp/
をご覧下さい。
※ DATVとは…、
2010年6月より『スカパー!』『スカパー!光 750ch.』『iTSCOM TV C311ch.』
におけるテレビ局です。

【『Message! to Asia』公開収録概要 】
開催日:2010年12月14日(火)
開演時間:18:00(予定)
開催 場所:東京ドーム
出演者:ペ・ヨンジュン、 GACKT 他
参加費:8,400円(税込・手数料込)
公式サイト:http://hohoemi.datv.jp/
※出演者やチケット購入方法など、詳細は公式サイトにて、ご確認ください。

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Jun 21st, '10, 12:43

Yes he is known for his active participation in NPO.
Bae Yong Joon that is, I know nothing about Gackt...

drupayola

Post by drupayola » Apr 17th, '11, 12:02

Keiko1981 wrote:Could someone please clarify about his name.
I've seen both Bae Yong Joon (Wikipedia) and Bae Yong Jun (DramaWiki)
Which is correct? Jun given name? Joon acting name?

1:23 He presents himself
at least I know how to pronounce his name

yonsama_86

Post by yonsama_86 » Feb 18th, '12, 10:18

annyonghaseyo :lol
I saw that you all are Bae Yong Joon's fans :roll can someone tell me what new there is about him? :roll :roll :mrgreen:

LeighF1

Re: Bae Yong Joon

Post by LeighF1 » Mar 8th, '15, 17:29

Pretty sure this guy is dead, and we are just not being told.