Kdrama Leading Beauties

Discuss about your favourite Korean Actors and Actresses.

mirror, mirror on the wall, who is the fairest one of all?

Han Chae Young
6%
Jung Ryu Won
9%
Lee Da Hae
24%
Song Hye Gyo
49%
Yoon Eun Hye
11%

Total votes: 235

california_rebel

Kdrama Leading Beauties

Post by california_rebel » Jul 13th, '06, 22:38

mirror, mirror on the wall, who is the fairest one of all?
and i mean BEAUTY, not ACTING SKILLS

ALPHABETICAL ORDER

Han Chae Young (DELIGHTFUL GIRL CHOON HYANG)
[img]http://img439.imageshack.us/img439/4027/15zs.jpg[/img]

Jung Ryu Won (WHAT STAR DID YOU COME FROM)
[img]http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/9126 ... 3013ja.jpg[/img]

Lee Da Hae (MY GIRL)
[img]http://img115.imageshack.us/img115/6279/406xu0pu.jpg[/img]

Song Hye Gyo (FULL HOUSE)
[img]http://img115.imageshack.us/img115/1066 ... 4214px.jpg[/img]

Yoon Eun Hye (GOONG PRINCESS HOURS)
[img]http://img439.imageshack.us/img439/6573 ... 0413yi.jpg[/img]

pleasantly different

Post by pleasantly different » Jul 13th, '06, 22:42

i think theyre all realy pretty...i wouldnt be able to decide

Mich-Chan

Post by Mich-Chan » Jul 13th, '06, 23:27

Well, I voted for Lee Da Hae... :) Actually I'm torn between LDH and JRW but in the end I'd chosen LDH. I don't know but Lee Da Hae's beauty is very refreshing and natural. You will not get tired staring at her, she seems more and more beautiful every time you look at her. And... I'm really into wide-eyed looks. Her eyes are so enchanting... :)

I'm even trying my best to get that wide-eyed look. :) :) :)

angelstar08

Post by angelstar08 » Jul 14th, '06, 15:55

ill vote for lee da hae...bbasya!!! :thumleft:

kobe23

Post by kobe23 » Jul 15th, '06, 16:44

holy crap, han chae young has big tits for her weight!

SHK still the prettiest of them all.

Edit: forgot to mention. Why no Kim Tae Hee in the poll?

Néa Vanille
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Néa Vanille » Jul 15th, '06, 16:46

I'd say Son Yeh Jin.

KCfan_1314

Post by KCfan_1314 » Jul 18th, '06, 21:46

Yoon Eun Hye x) she is so cute and pretty in goong my favoriteee

autumnleaves

Post by autumnleaves » Jul 18th, '06, 23:07

The prettiest leading lady is Song Hye Kyo. :)

eternal_dragon_666

Post by eternal_dragon_666 » Jul 22nd, '06, 06:29

Song hye kyo in this poll. But I do like Kim hee sun even more purely pretty without counting acting skills. Just watch smile again or sad sonata. But Full House jjust blows away any kdrama competition. lol

soutsada7

Post by soutsada7 » Jul 22nd, '06, 15:01

SHG, thank you.

minitweety

Post by minitweety » Jul 23rd, '06, 03:04

hee..Yoon Eun Hye definitely=)

bumena

Post by bumena » Jul 23rd, '06, 03:35

Song Hye Gyo!!! ( in this poll)

plchung

Post by plchung » Aug 1st, '06, 05:37

Voted LDH
Charming from heart... she doesn't look good in static photo, but great in interview clips due to her nice personality and smile..

This is the "beauty" that do not fade along with the age..

BOGCHI

Post by BOGCHI » Aug 1st, '06, 05:49

Song Hye Gyo.. or Han Chae Young
Kim Tae Hee should be in the poll too :-) :thumright:

chompchomp

Post by chompchomp » Aug 1st, '06, 05:56

Where's Kim Tae Hee? Oh well, I voted Jung Ryu Won..

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Aug 1st, '06, 06:04

SHG for me~ :wub: definitely her~! she's small but very curvaceous......different from the norm of the taller skinnier actresses/models~ It's like advertising, "you don't have to be tall or stick skinny to be beautiful." and she's just so darn sexy!

PICTURE SPAM: but that picture of LDH doesn't do her justice....she looks much better onscreen. :)

Han Chae Young looks really sexy there..........and in some of her other pictures, but it was hard placing her with the same girl from Delightful Girl Chyoon-yang~ :lol

[img]http://img239.imageshack.us/img239/3833 ... ng2if1.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img57.imageshack.us/img57/8675/h ... ng3eh0.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img485.imageshack.us/img485/1867 ... ng4ep4.jpg[/img]

"Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns... yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope..." ~ Ward Sexton

sassy-ladee

Post by sassy-ladee » Aug 1st, '06, 06:13

i really like LDH, SHG, and YEH but i would choose HAN CHAE YOUNG...since she is a really good actress..and she has her own natural beauty....i don't believe her boobs should be a problem...as long as she can act then that's fine with me...and i love her smile...i believe she has the nicest smile...well that's jux my opinion...and i seen all her dramas that she has starred in...she's tall, has a nice body, and her beautiful smile along with her talent she can go a long way...HCY all the way!!!!
Attachments
Han Chae young 2.jpg
Han Chae young 2.jpg (144.43 KiB) Viewed 6451 times
Last edited by sassy-ladee on Aug 1st, '06, 06:27, edited 3 times in total.

BOGCHI

Post by BOGCHI » Aug 1st, '06, 06:24

Han Chae Young wore too much layers in Delightful Girl, I didn't even notice her boobs were that big :thumright:

Sunshine_36

Re: Kdrama Leading Beauties

Post by Sunshine_36 » Aug 1st, '06, 14:06

Han Chae Young (DELIGHTFUL GIRL CHOON HYANG)
She seems a bit fake for me and she doesn't have the round edge on her face that I want. Although she does have the body and the height but people said she did breast implant and I could see that it's pretty.... :P

[img]http://img60.imageshack.us/img60/1561/h ... 5tyts8.jpg[/img]

Jung Ryu Won (WHAT STAR DID YOU COME FROM)
She looks amazing on that picture. Probably the prettiest out of them all but if you see her in dramas she doesn't look as gorgeous as here.

Don't have any pics of her

Lee Da Hae (MY GIRL)
She has an excellent smile and she looks pretty onscreen and offscreen. She got the body and the height. Her face is round just like I want and she has dark eyebrows with dark hair.Her eyes are round and big. By the look of it she looks better as she grows older from "Star's Echo to Green Rose to My Girl". She looks much better onscreen though. Which is a weird thing because most stars looks good on pics. She can also pose a sexy look.

[img]http://img396.imageshack.us/img396/4391/ldh26txti0.jpg[/img]

[img]http://img60.imageshack.us/img60/7029/leedahae5tr8.jpg[/img]

Song Hye Gyo (FULL HOUSE)
She has a sexy lip and a beautiful face. Although her eyebrows aren't as dark as LDH's. She misses out the height. She is chubby which is different from the other k-actresses. I could call her cute too. But somehow her face is plain. I saw her without make-up on a picture and she didn't look pretty at all compare to LDH in real life.

[img]http://img60.imageshack.us/img60/5264/s ... 020yf0.jpg[/img] [img]http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/9110 ... yo4vb4.jpg[/img]

Yoon Eun Hye (GOONG PRINCESS HOURS)
She can fall into the category of being cute. She also has a round face. But if I were to compare her with some of these girls she would fall out immediatly.

Don't have any pictures of her

My vote goes to LDH
Last edited by Sunshine_36 on Aug 1st, '06, 14:26, edited 2 times in total.

Lissy24

Post by Lissy24 » Aug 1st, '06, 14:15

I voted for Song Hye Kyo just because ... well she IS gorgeous...but she's different and unique... plus she's short. lol, i have no idea what that has to do with anything...but yea....she's naturally beautiful...

1. Song Hye Kyo
2. Jung Ryeo Wong
3. Yoon Eun Hye (just cuz she was so cute in GOONG)
4. Lee Da Hae
5. Han Chae Young

I think Ha Ji Won should be on here. she's so pretty!

Sunshine_36

Post by Sunshine_36 » Aug 1st, '06, 14:25

soutsada7

Post by soutsada7 » Aug 4th, '06, 10:35

^^lol, actually she does have a bit of makeup on :P

kobe23

Post by kobe23 » Aug 7th, '06, 00:19

I'm not sure what's with all the fuss regarding LDH, admittedly I haven't seen any of her series yet, but on pictures she doesn't look anything special. Perhaps I will change my mind when I watch My GIrl :)

ika270893

Post by ika270893 » Aug 7th, '06, 02:15

i dont know whether to choose ldh or shg .but i choose ldh

xhong

Post by xhong » Aug 7th, '06, 02:34

Song Hye Gyo!!! For me she's prettiest :D

BOGCHI

Post by BOGCHI » Aug 7th, '06, 06:26

Han Chae Young - if there was a Korean Barbie(or is there already one?).. it would look like her.
Jung Ryu Won - She has fat cheeks which I don't really like.. but she's really skinny. But she's cute sometimes.
Lee Da Hae - She's cute, but she looks like a girl next door. Nothing wrong with that.. but we're looking for the fairest.
Song Hye Gyo - Now this girl.. WOW. Really really nice face. What can I say.. she lights up the screen.
Yoon Eun Hye - Saw her in Goong and she looked cute.. but then I saw some pictures of her with BabyVOX and very different from her Goong look. But her face is chubby, and she's OKAY.
I really think Kim Tae Hee should be in this poll though.

jangirl

Post by jangirl » Aug 7th, '06, 12:11

my fave korean actress/singer is EUGENE! i like SHG and YEH too. but i voted for SHG.

Sunshine_36

Post by Sunshine_36 » Aug 7th, '06, 14:06

People who support LDH or SHK should come and check this out :

http://asianfanatics.net/forum/Song_Hye ... age50.html

noural86

Post by noural86 » Aug 7th, '06, 21:05

i voted for SHG, i think she the most beautifull asian i ever saw.
well LDH is tall and skinny but she is not that beautifull like her. when i saw my girl she had the same style of hair in all the drama and when she changed a little bit she didn't look any different. but i liked her in that drama, she was so funny.
i agree with one of the people who posted in here, SHG shows that u don't have to be tall to be beautifull.

Sunshine_36

Post by Sunshine_36 » Aug 9th, '06, 17:46

noural86 wrote:i voted for SHG, i think she the most beautifull asian i ever saw.
well LDH is tall and skinny but she is not that beautifull like her. when i saw my girl she had the same style of hair in all the drama and when she changed a little bit she didn't look any different. but i liked her in that drama, she was so funny.
i agree with one of the people who posted in here, SHG shows that u don't have to be tall to be beautifull.
Well for me the tall person always gets more advantage and I'm sure SHK is very pretty but ADMIT that being short isn't as pretty as being tall :D.

woofy

Re: Kdrama Leading Beauties

Post by woofy » Aug 9th, '06, 18:56

california_rebel wrote: Lee Da Hae (MY GIRL)
[img]http://img115.imageshack.us/img115/6279/406xu0pu.jpg[/img]
I voted for her! :wub:
Simply beautiful! :wub:

Cefuroxime

Post by Cefuroxime » Aug 31st, '06, 06:39

I voted for Lee Da Hae. Her beauty ranges from elegance, casual, sweet, and a whole lot more. She can easily pose and portray a particular "mood" and it's all set. As for the others, I think an extra effort is needed to catch a "mood" especially being elegant.

huiqiao

Post by huiqiao » Dec 4th, '06, 07:40

tall??tere are plenty of actresses and even ordinary girls with height but never considered pretty...& who cares if you have better looking and younger face??

Néa Vanille
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Néa Vanille » Dec 4th, '06, 13:00

Song Hye Kyo always wins these polls.. and it's no wonder.. she DOES have the prettiest, most doll-like face of them all. She's so incredibly feminine (doll-like face, porcelain skin with a curvy and womanly body...yummy) it's really hard for all other actresses to compete against her. Song Hye Kyo... is just too perfect. :wub: Though I said Son Yeh Jin before (because I like her the most), I can see why SHK is very rarely beaten in those beauty polls.

Lee Da Hae is the better actress in my opinion, but she's nowhere near as outrageously pretty as SHK... she's got much more of an 'ordinary', 'girl-next-door' look (which of course isn't bad, either, but I'd say SHK is definitely the more stunning woman.)

daisylya

Post by daisylya » Dec 4th, '06, 14:46

1.Lee Da Hae
2.Jung Ryu Won
3.Song Hye Gyo
4.Yoon Eun Hye
5.Han Chae Young

cutekid

Post by cutekid » Dec 26th, '06, 16:10

Wow! :w00t: Really, really, really hard to choose between Song Hye Kyo or Lee Da Hae. I like them both.

Song hye kyo i guess is the prettiest korean actress i've seen yet. she's not that tall but really is beautiful. l love her smile. Lee Da Hae is tall and pretty too. she's better on screen, love the way she acts and her eyes especialy when she cries and her eyes are teary. I love it. She's kinda tall and sexy too. Han Chae Young is pretty too but too skinny for me. Jun Ryu Won is pretty in the picture on the 1st page. her name is not that familiar to me.

Oh, forgot to say something about Yoon Eun hye, she's cute. that's all :D

BTW my vote goes to Song Hye Gyo/ Song Hye Kyo she's simply pretty and very attractive. love her smiles. Kim Tae hee should be in this poll too.
Last edited by cutekid on Dec 28th, '06, 03:32, edited 1 time in total.

Spectr0

Post by Spectr0 » Dec 26th, '06, 16:28

I just finished watching 'Delightful Girl Choon-hyang', so Han Chae Young gets my vote this time, Song Hye Gyo is very beautiful too, perhaps even more. But after watching Miss Young for the last few days, I really have to give it to her.

3ll3y

Post by 3ll3y » Dec 26th, '06, 16:35

lee da hae!

Moriya

Post by Moriya » Dec 27th, '06, 06:29

vote: Song Hye Kyo :cheers: ---> she's filming a movie atm in 2007

even tho i like Han Chae-young too ^_^

chistina

Post by chistina » Dec 27th, '06, 08:13

woahh,LEE DA HAE alway be the BESTTTTT :wub:

xAznGurl

Post by xAznGurl » Dec 30th, '06, 19:42

i picked Lee Da Hae she's just adorable but Song Hye Gyo is hotter, but i still picked Lee Da Hae because in the drama "my girl" whenever she smiled it looked so cute and child-like! =D

kguy84

Post by kguy84 » Dec 31st, '06, 12:00

Mirror, mirror on the wall, whose the fairest of them all?

[mirror]: Wuahaha,,, there is no other than Lee Da Hae from MyGirl.. hohoho

anyonghaseyo! The mirror showed me this picture

[img]http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/2122/l ... ous4us.jpg[/img]

I obey the mirror's answer.. Lee Da Hae definitely. She is cute, sweet, beautiful, elegant and sexxy.

Song Hye Kyo is beautiful, but ehmm.. frankly, she is a bit short..

cutekid

Post by cutekid » Dec 31st, '06, 13:13

Néa Vanille wrote:Song Hye Kyo always wins these polls.. and it's no wonder.. she DOES have the prettiest, most doll-like face of them all. She's so incredibly feminine (doll-like face, porcelain skin with a curvy and womanly body...yummy) it's really hard for all other actresses to compete against her. Song Hye Kyo... is just too perfect. :wub: Though I said Son Yeh Jin before (because I like her the most), I can see why SHK is very rarely beaten in those beauty polls.

Lee Da Hae is the better actress in my opinion, but she's nowhere near as outrageously pretty as SHK... she's got much more of an 'ordinary', 'girl-next-door' look (which of course isn't bad, either, but I'd say SHK is definitely the more stunning woman.)
definitely agree with this person. One reason i like Song Hye Kyo is her pretty face not only because she can act. just can't resist looking at her face. :-) though she lacks the height she's still stunningly beautiful :w00t: Lee Da Hae is also pretty like her beauty too. She's the girl-next-door that you want to be with. :whistling: yah agree too that she's the better actress. love the way she cries.

kawaiiii

Post by kawaiiii » Jan 1st, '07, 02:45

I would rate them as:

1.Yoon Eun Hye (GOONG PRINCESS HOURS) <<< cute and pretty face
2.Song Hye Gyo (FULL HOUSE) <<< beautiful eyes and skin
3.Jung Ryu Won (WHAT STAR DID YOU COME FROM)
4.Lee Da Hae (MY GIRL) <<< adorable face
5.Han Chae Young (DELIGHTFUL GIRL CHOON HYANG)

weirdo90

Post by weirdo90 » Jan 1st, '07, 03:06

Song Hye Gyo

aNToK
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by aNToK » Jan 1st, '07, 03:46

Hmm... These days I'm liking Grace Park, but she's a Cylon in the Sci-Fi Channel's reimagined "Battlestar Galactica" rather than a Korean drama queen. Something sexy about beautiful girls who are sensitive and vulnerable, but could kick your ass 10 ways from Sunday if you piss them off.....

iceberri
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by iceberri » Jan 1st, '07, 06:04

aNToK wrote:Hmm... These days I'm liking Grace Park, but she's a Cylon in the Sci-Fi Channel's reimagined "Battlestar Galactica" rather than a Korean drama queen. Something sexy about beautiful girls who are sensitive and vulnerable, but could kick your ass 10 ways from Sunday if you piss them off.....
Hmmm, I don't know if this is the same person you're referring to, but is she the one who did that really hot Maxim spread half my guy friends drooled over a while ago?

bugsie

Post by bugsie » Jan 1st, '07, 06:28

iceberri wrote:
aNToK wrote:Hmm... These days I'm liking Grace Park, but she's a Cylon in the Sci-Fi Channel's reimagined "Battlestar Galactica" rather than a Korean drama queen. Something sexy about beautiful girls who are sensitive and vulnerable, but could kick your ass 10 ways from Sunday if you piss them off.....
Hmmm, I don't know if this is the same person you're referring to, but is she the one who did that really hot Maxim spread half my guy friends drooled over a while ago?
I'm not aNToK, but yeah, I think she's the one.

aznphannie

Post by aznphannie » Jan 1st, '07, 06:38

torn between:
song hye kyo
&
jung ryu won

aNToK
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by aNToK » Jan 1st, '07, 07:17

Yep, it's her, though I prefer her in her "Boomer" persona. (something in a name? :P)

She was in some teeny-bopper Canadian drama a few years back as well, but I couldn't get it downloaded.....:(

majing28

Post by majing28 » Jan 14th, '07, 06:39

song hye kyo is the preetiest!

[img]http://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL1587/7 ... 196159.jpg[/img]

iLOVEhyunbin

Post by iLOVEhyunbin » Jan 14th, '07, 06:46

they all look exotic. hot. pretty. cute in their own attractive way =] plus they seem to all be frick`n flawless. GRRRR envyenvyenvyy but LOVEEE THEM <33 teehee =]

cutekid

Post by cutekid » Jan 14th, '07, 12:54

i think its always the battle between song hye kyo and lee da hae. i admit they're really pretty and hot and gorgeous.

amohd

Nam Sang Mi is more prettier..

Post by amohd » Jan 15th, '07, 03:32

[img]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b6/be ... sangmi.jpg[/img]

Nam Sang Mi is more pretty..

bean

Re: Nam Sang Mi is more prettier..

Post by bean » Jan 15th, '07, 05:33

amohd wrote:[img]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b6/be ... sangmi.jpg[/img]

Nam Sang Mi is more pretty..
Yeah, you are right, BUT for me KIM TAE-HEE is the prettiest korea woman, for me....

cute_angel

Post by cute_angel » Jan 16th, '07, 14:50

from the poll, I like Lee Dae Hee & Song Hye Kyo but where is Kim Tae Hee & Jeon Ji Hyun?

fizzlex3mh

Post by fizzlex3mh » Mar 4th, '07, 17:07

song hye kyo!
she always wins no matter who else is on here.

in order:

1. song hye kyo --beautiful onscreen and off
2. han chae young --wow i never noticed how pretty she is until i saw these pics
3. jung ryu won --something about her is really appealing
4. lee da hae --dont like the round face but she was very cute in my girl. i wouldnt look twice at her if she wasnt such a good actress though
5. yoon eun hye --no thanks

i agree with everyone who says kim tae hee should be in this poll. i would place her second. she should replace yoon eun hye cuz i dont think shes pretty at all. she was cute in goong but thats it.

arabian

Post by arabian » Mar 4th, '07, 17:13

Still Song Hye Gyo the best..

thasaranaki

Post by thasaranaki » Mar 6th, '07, 09:05

Definitely Song hye kyo

okies

Post by okies » Mar 6th, '07, 09:26

i voted for song hye kyo i think she beautiful
the next on my list would have been lee da hae

majing_28

Post by majing_28 » Mar 6th, '07, 13:09

yeh where is jeon ji hyun and eugene for me they are the second and third preetiest of course 1st is song hye kyo. here is my list

1st-song hye kyo [img]http://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL1341/5 ... 731523.jpg[/img] - very preety and natural beauty
2nd- jeon ji hyun[img]http://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL1341/5 ... 731160.jpg[/img] very beautiful and simple
3rd-eugene kim- [img]http://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL1341/5 ... 982101.jpg[/img] -very cute and charming
4th- lee da hae[img]http://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL1341/5 ... 730847.jpg[/img]- she is very cute and attractive but i don't like the round face, but still i love her :-)
5th- park si yeon[img]http://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL1341/5 ... 062290.jpg[/img]- many people don't like her, but i guess its just because she is the enemy in my girl, but if you look at her she is preety.
6th-choi ji woo [img]http://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL1341/5 ... 730849.jpg[/img]- she has a nice and preety face
7th-yoon eun hye [img]http://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL1341/5 ... 730848.jpg[/img]she have a simple and cute face
8th-han eun jong [img]http://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL1341/5 ... 731951.jpg[/img]- but i only found her preety in full house not on her other dramas(really don't know why)

......well for me they are the preetiest.....

crazylife123
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by crazylife123 » Mar 7th, '07, 05:16

The finest two actresses in Korea or the whole continent of Asia are LEE HYORI & JEON JI HYUN.

Willow

Post by Willow » Mar 7th, '07, 05:26

Only 1 vote?...I would then go with Song Hye Gyo but Lee Da Hae and Yoon Eun Hye are close 2nd and 3rd respectively in my list :)

amtrp1990

Post by amtrp1990 » Apr 3rd, '07, 07:28

Of course, Han Chae Young !!!

She is my favourite Korean actress. I also like Kim Jung Hwa & Moon Gyen Young. :P

katrina_097

Post by katrina_097 » Apr 3rd, '07, 07:47

Song Hye Kyo is d prettiest... but they are all beautiful...i want 2 be lyk them...heheheh

o0glad2bbiba0o

Post by o0glad2bbiba0o » Apr 5th, '07, 08:02

Song Hye Gyo is the prettiest, for sure.

bean

Post by bean » Apr 5th, '07, 08:14

KIM TAE-HEE ........

ALL THE WAY ! ! !

bloggurl

Post by bloggurl » May 4th, '07, 15:41

YOON EUN HYE all the way :thumleft: :thumright:

karin-chan

Post by karin-chan » May 6th, '07, 07:22

SONG HYE KYO for me...

ngocphuongaus

Post by ngocphuongaus » May 6th, '07, 10:14

I think they are all beauties, but if I have to choose only one, I go for Lee da hae, she is not only have a pretty face but also nice figure as well (tall, long legs)

SHK is leading the poll, I doubt about this, I think it could be about her popularity as she appeared in many dramas. she has a pretty face, but she is a bit short. It is just my opinion, no offence.
More, Kim tae hae should be also in the list, she is quite pretty too.

lenrasoon

Post by lenrasoon » May 6th, '07, 14:08

Song Hye Gyo!

Rob Boyd

Post by Rob Boyd » May 8th, '07, 03:37

Every single one the women mentioned in this poll is unbelievably beautiful!!! I like the extended list and pictures offered from majing_28 because it includes Eugene and Choi Ji Woo (Among others!) Too many ways to turn and each direction offering a lovely vision.

I think that Han Chae Young has the best body, Yoon Eun-Hye the most luscious lips, Choi Ji Woo is the most elegant and Eugene Kim is the reason that I got hooked on KDramas to begin with!

All things considered, I have to go with Song Hye Gyo from this list and Eugene as my personal favorite because she seems to be the sweetest and purest of all the actresses that grace the small screen.

P.S. For just plain cuteness......the winner is Ku Hye-Sun in a landslide!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chickik

Post by chickik » May 13th, '07, 17:27

i am not a korean... but base on what i see on korean actresses.. hcy nd rhw looks pretty normal for me... i mean they are really pretty but sometimes they dont look that good on screen... as for yeh... i think almost eveyone who had watched goong would be mesmirized with her because of her cute charm,,, and i think because of that she should be considered as one of korean's cutest actress.. as of lee da hae... she's really pretty... i mean.. wow.. look at that pure korean looks.. with her incredible smile... i think anyone who is sad and got to look at her very charming face would have a wonderful feeling inside... but i think song hye gyo has a different kind of beautifulness inside her..she is really you can be mesmirized with her in any role that she portray whether she is serious funny sophisticated or even dying! her natural looks sure do make asians proud...

they are beautiful... but hey.. i've got to choose one right? i think it's a tough decision between ldh and shg... but i think i'll go with shg... because... she is very beautiful in any angle as i've said.

onizuka79

Post by onizuka79 » May 13th, '07, 17:36

SGH is the prettiest and the cutest!!
But why not Eugene in the poll ?

starlitnight

Post by starlitnight » May 14th, '07, 00:11

i think song hye gyo has a mature feel about her. all the other ones are cute but i think song hye gyo is the most beautiful out of those 5