Se7en

Discuss about your favourite Korean Actors and Actresses.
NADZ

Se7en

Post by NADZ » Nov 4th, '06, 09:42

Hi everbody
i am a huge fan of k-pop,and i like soo many Korean performers, and one of then is SE7EN

As we all know se7en is going to star the second season on goong(u cant imagen how happy i was)
so i got some infoz and pix that i like to share

Name: 최동욱 / Choi Dong Wook
Nickname: 세븐, Se7en, Seven Eleven
Profession: Singer, Model, Actor
Date of birth: 1984-Nov-09
Height: 180 cm
Weight: 64 kg
Blood Type: B
Religion: Christian
Family: grandma, parents, 2 older sisters

goong is his first time in acting, Se7en officially accepted the lead role for the second season of "Goong," a South Korean drama. Filming will start in November 2006, and the show will be aired on MBC in January 2007. This marks Se7en's debut into the Asian film industry.
He has released a total of 4 albums, various singles, and aims to become a world-renowned artist.
He has also performed a few times in the United States, specifically Los Angeles, New York City, and Washington DC.
His popularity has earned him an award for the Most Popular Korean Singer in the MTV Asia Awards 2006 at Bangkok, Thailand, and the MTV Best Buzz Asia Award 2006.

Korean Discography

Volume 1 | Just Listen (2003.03.08 )
Volume 2 | Must Listen (2004.07.07 )
Volume 3 | 24/SE7EN (2006.03.08 )
Volume 4 | Se7olution (2006.11.01 )
Korean Singles
NOTE: Below is a list of SE7EN's singles which were released to radio stations but are not available for purchase. The only commercial single that has been released is "Crazy," and it has only been available through digital download purchase.

Come Back To Me (와&#51480 )
One More Time (한번 단 한&#48264 )
Baby I Like You Like That
Tattoo (문&#49888)
Passion (열&#51221)
Crazy - (2004.12.01) - 1st Commercial Korean Single, digital download only
I Know (featuring Teddy) (난 알아&#50836)
Come Back To Me - Part 2 (와줘 - Part 2)
All Night Long... (밤새도&#47197)
La La La (라라&#46972)

Japanese Discography

First SE7EN (2006.03.08)
Japanese Singles

Hikari (光) (2005.02.23)
Style (2005.05.18)
Start Line (スタートライン) / Forever (double A-side single) (2005.10.19 )
I Wanna... (2006.9.13) #10 Oricon (First week: 9,265)
Awards
2003 November 27 : M.net Music Video Festival New male Artist Music Video Award
2003 December 5 : The 18th Golden Disc New Artist Award
2003 December 10 : KMTV Korean Music Awards New Male Vocalist Award
2003 December 12 : Seoul Music Awards New Artist Award
2003 December 29 : SBS TV 2003 Popular Song Awards New Singer Award
2003 December 29 : MBC TV 2003 Entertainment Awards Pop Singer Section - Special Award
2003 December 31 : MBC TV 2003 Top Ten Vocalist Awards New Vocalist Award
2004 December 2 : The 19th Golden Disc Main Award + Popular Music Video Award
2004 December 4 : M.net & KM Music Video Festival Male Solo Vocalist Award
2004 December 30 : KBS TV 2004 Korea Pop Award Main Award
2004 December 31 : MBC TV 2004 Top Ten Vocalist Award Main Award
2005 May 28 : Channel V Thailand Awards Asian Sensation Award
2006 January 14 : 2005 China Original Music Ranking Chart SPRITE Awards Best Artist in Asia
2006 March 9 : 2005 Japan Golden Disc Special Award
2006 May 6 : MTV Asia Awards - MAA 2006 Favorite Artist Korea
2006 May 27 : MTV Video Music Awards Japan - VMAJ 2006 Best Buzz Asia from Korea
and here r son pix
[img]http://images.asianfanatics.net/gallery ... mal_81.png[/img]
[img]http://images.asianfanatics.net/gallery ... mal_82.png[/img]

[img]http://images.asianfanatics.net/gallery ... 734bv1.jpg[/img]
[img]http://images.asianfanatics.net/gallery ... _se7en.jpg[/img]
[img]http://images.asianfanatics.net/gallery ... 385686.jpg[/img]
[img]http://images.asianfanatics.net/gallery ... l_p_15.jpg[/img][img]http://images.asianfanatics.net/gallery ... 171-vi.jpg[/img]
[img]http://images.asianfanatics.net/gallery ... en4800.jpg[/img]
Last edited by NADZ on Nov 8th, '06, 12:10, edited 1 time in total.

bean

Post by bean » Nov 4th, '06, 17:24

Wah, another leng chai..
good.. :wub:

Sakura_chan

Post by Sakura_chan » Dec 1st, '06, 14:10

oh i know most of those stuff, but it's good to post it since i love him too ^^

he is so hot and i loved his last video ^^ he is soooooooooooooooooo hot

Fujia

Post by Fujia » Dec 18th, '06, 10:30

:wub: Hi! I've a questions: can you say me wo I find Se7en mp3 to download? :D
Very thanks. :D

NADZ

Post by NADZ » Dec 18th, '06, 11:46

Fujia wrote::wub: Hi! I've a questions: can you say me wo I find Se7en mp3 to download? :D
Very thanks. :D
i use a softw. (limewire) and ot heps alot to Download it go to ==>download.com

Fujia

Post by Fujia » Dec 18th, '06, 12:09

:-( It's give me: NO RESULT!
I can no limevare! :cry:
Thank you for the answert! :wub:

Fujia

Post by Fujia » Dec 18th, '06, 12:10

Fujia wrote::-( It's give me: NO RESULT!
I can no limewire! :cry:
Thank you for the answert! :wub:

NADZ

Post by NADZ » Dec 18th, '06, 12:35

NADZ

Post by NADZ » Dec 18th, '06, 13:00

i just found out!! :O

Se7en, enters hospital suffering from overwork and enteritis :cry: :cry:
Top star se7en has been overworked and even suffered enteritis (inflammation of the intestines), for which he has been admitted to hospital and is currently receiving treatment.

During the filming of Goong S on the 16th, he fainted and was admitted to hospital.

Se7en’s company YG entertainment stated “On the 16th after MBC’s Show music core, se7en could not win over enteritis and overwork and was admitted to Seoul’s sang do dong central university hospital. “

On the 15th, se7en complained of a stomachache and went to the hospital to get some treatment. Because of the need for him to go on Music core and film drama Goong S, he received simple treatment and left the hospital.

The hospital advised se7en to stay in hospital to receive treatment for 3-4 days but for the filming of drama Goong S which is going to be shown in January, he will be leaving the hospital on the morning of the 17th.

YG says “Recently, se7en has not been able to rest due to his 4th album activities and drama filming which caused his condition. Actually he should be staying in hospital on the 17th to receive treatment but se7en said “It is an important filming schedule for the drama and i must participate in the filming”

Fujia

Post by Fujia » Dec 18th, '06, 13:31

Thanks!

Merenge_5

Post by Merenge_5 » Jan 9th, '07, 10:55

Wow he's so cute ><...well I still don't know a lot about him, but I really like his music and he's good looking :wub:

where do you have those pics from?! I'm looking forward for Goong2 because he's going to play in it :wub: *can't wait to watch it* he might be looking just like this :P

Aka Kelvin

Post by Aka Kelvin » Jan 9th, '07, 17:29

I'm a boy and I find Se7en as my idol. He is just cool in dancing and singing. I can't wait to see him in Goong S to see how is acting is. Goong S is coming out on 10 January 2007 which is tomorrow I think but not sure if it got delayed a little when Se7en had to go to hospital. But if it does come out tomorrow, then it's a good birthday for me :).

If anyone wants to download his albums, go to http://www.getasianmusic.com and then Korean Downloads section. You might need to register an account and post in the thread before able to see the links to downloading his albums.

hLiwOo

Post by hLiwOo » Jan 9th, '07, 20:48

god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i can't wait to watch seven!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but too bad... i don't have international tv.... gosh... i'll it be in YOUTUBE??? do you think? I CAN"T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aka Kelvin

Post by Aka Kelvin » Jan 9th, '07, 20:50

hLiwOo wrote:god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i can't wait to watch seven!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but too bad... i don't have international tv.... gosh... i'll it be in YOUTUBE??? do you think? I CAN"T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well the Goong/Princess Hours was on youtube with subs. I would think it would be on youtube since Se7en is really popular and I'm sure someone would be willing to upload subs for it :).

Merenge_5

Post by Merenge_5 » Jan 9th, '07, 20:56

Boa really goong is coming out tomrrow?! YEAH :cheers: I thought it would come out like in 3month or something like that :D but now I'm relieved...can't wait for tmr >< thanks for the information and for the link!! Why did he had to go to hospital?!?! :unsure:

Yes I also think that it'll be uploaded on YT, because se7en is popular and goong is also a very popular drama...so I'm pretty sure about it;)

Aka Kelvin

Post by Aka Kelvin » Jan 9th, '07, 21:02

Merenge_5 wrote:Boa really goong is coming out tomrrow?! YEAH :cheers: I thought it would come out like in 3month or something like that :D but now I'm relieved...can't wait for tmr >< thanks for the information and for the link!!
I would think that the english subs would take a while before it comes out so your predicting 3 months might be for the subs :).
Merenge_5 wrote:Why did he had to go to hospital?!?! :unsure:
Se7en went to hospital news

------------------------------------------

i just found out!!

Se7en, enters hospital suffering from overwork and enteritis
Top star se7en has been overworked and even suffered enteritis (inflammation of the intestines), for which he has been admitted to hospital and is currently receiving treatment.

During the filming of Goong S on the 16th, he fainted and was admitted to hospital.

Se7en’s company YG entertainment stated “On the 16th after MBC’s Show music core, se7en could not win over enteritis and overwork and was admitted to Seoul’s sang do dong central university hospital. “

On the 15th, se7en complained of a stomachache and went to the hospital to get some treatment. Because of the need for him to go on Music core and film drama Goong S, he received simple treatment and left the hospital.

The hospital advised se7en to stay in hospital to receive treatment for 3-4 days but for the filming of drama Goong S which is going to be shown in January, he will be leaving the hospital on the morning of the 17th.

YG says “Recently, se7en has not been able to rest due to his 4th album activities and drama filming which caused his condition. Actually he should be staying in hospital on the 17th to receive treatment but se7en said “It is an important filming schedule for the drama and i must participate in the filming”

-------------------------------------------

Credits to NADZ for the information

Elissa

Post by Elissa » Jan 10th, '07, 13:40

Aka Kelvin wrote:I'm a boy and I find Se7en as my idol. He is just cool in dancing and singing. I can't wait to see him in Goong S to see how is acting is. Goong S is coming out on 10 January 2007 which is tomorrow I think but not sure if it got delayed a little when Se7en had to go to hospital. But if it does come out tomorrow, then it's a good birthday for me :).

If anyone wants to download his albums, go to http://www.getasianmusic.com and then Korean Downloads section. You might need to register an account and post in the thread before able to see the links to downloading his albums.
Thank you :thumright:

strawberrie1210
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by strawberrie1210 » Jan 11th, '07, 10:29

alohaaaaa to all! :cheers: :mrgreen:
se7en looked ultra hot and cool when he was dancing in a club in the first episode of goong S! he was dancing the song 'dont cha' by the pussycat dolls. omo....i almost died watching the show. coz se7en danced so well! ehhehehee :wub:
hahahahaha..... :whistling: :wub:

hLiwOo

Post by hLiwOo » Jan 11th, '07, 20:43

SEVEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY SAY SOME EPISODE ARE SLOW AND BORING... HAVE YOU GUYS SEEN IT??

Aka Kelvin

Post by Aka Kelvin » Jan 11th, '07, 21:06

hLiwOo wrote:SEVEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY SAY SOME EPISODE ARE SLOW AND BORING... HAVE YOU GUYS SEEN IT??
Do you mean Goong S? If so, the drama only came out yesterday I think so only people in Korea have probably seen it just.

korean_foreva

hehe

Post by korean_foreva » Jan 11th, '07, 21:18

i think he well hot in this pic...
Attachments
Se7en
Se7en
Goong S (Prince Hours).jpg (57.24 KiB) Viewed 5192 times

Aka Kelvin

Re: hehe

Post by Aka Kelvin » Jan 11th, '07, 21:25

korean_foreva wrote:i think he well hot in this pic...
Thanks for posting the picture, korean_foreva.

That picture of Se7en is really funny. He's wearing modern clothes and also ancient palace clothes which makes him look like a reble in the palace :P.

angel84

Post by angel84 » Jan 13th, '07, 22:51

My gosh...Se7en is adorable in Goong S...i cant wait for next weeks episode...now dat i watched the first ep with subs, it makes sooooo much sense :mrgreen: ...his ringtone is so friggin hilarious...i've been a fan of se7en for quite sometime now but dis is like da first time am discussin bout his acting :D ...his acting is pretty good for a newcomer :salut: ...Dong Wookie, u rock :salut: :cheers: :thumleft: :thumright:

Nadil
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Nadil » Jan 13th, '07, 23:15

oh~ there is actually a se7en-thread :D
i love his music (and him :P)
watched the 1st ep of Goong S ... he's really adorable there :lol

marie_23

Post by marie_23 » Jan 13th, '07, 23:16

Wow he was in the hospital...and then he checked out to early :O I think he is pushing his self to hard :blink ...Sounds like he needs a break...I thought he looked kind of sick in Goong S you can kind of tell in his face...So, my guess was right!

Merenge_5

Post by Merenge_5 » Jan 17th, '07, 15:50

@ Aka Kelvin
Thanks for the informations about the hospital..oi poor him hopefully he gets better and doesn't overwork himself!!

Well I watched the first 2 episode until now and the subs for ep.1 are already out :-) Well I don't think it's lame, he's actually really cute in it :wub: he has so sexy lips...I've never noticed b4 the drama hehehe
WEll I'm looking forward to episode 3...I think it gets better and better!! I really can recommend it :lol

I also really like this goong s poster...he looks so cool on it hehe and it was really funny the way he was dancing in the first episode hahaha

angel84

Post by angel84 » Jan 17th, '07, 16:09

^ ^ wow...really?...u never noticed those LUSCIOUS lips of his before?...lol...those lips of his mesmerized me da first time i ever laid my eyes on him :w00t:

deedlit85

Post by deedlit85 » Jan 17th, '07, 16:49

yea, me too! first time i saw him, the first thing i pay attention to were his lips!!!!! hes soooooo cool!!!! :wub:

portiaisabel

Post by portiaisabel » Jan 17th, '07, 17:02

Love at First Sight.......... Se7en!!! SEXY LIPS...... hes so funny cute and adorable........

angel84

Post by angel84 » Jan 17th, '07, 18:32

They must have aired the third ep in korea by now...am stayin up hoping dat someone would up it real fast...jjajangmyung...wheeee :cheers:

*edit* - Downloading the 3rd ep now...wheee...so excited :cheers:

Elissa

Post by Elissa » Jan 17th, '07, 19:46

angel84 wrote:They must have aired the third ep in korea by now...am stayin up hoping dat someone would up it real fast...jjajangmyung...wheeee :cheers:

*edit* - Downloading the 3rd ep now...wheee...so excited :cheers:

ME TOO :w00t: :w00t: I just can't WAIT XD

hLiwOo

Post by hLiwOo » Jan 17th, '07, 20:19

HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE'S SO FINE AND GHETtO HOT!!!! DO YOU GUYS KNOW WHEN WILL THE SUBTITLE FOR THIS DRAMA WILL BE RELEASE... PROPABLY IN jULY RIGHT?

Elissa

Post by Elissa » Jan 17th, '07, 20:23

hLiwOo wrote:
HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE'S SO FINE AND GHETtO HOT!!!! DO YOU GUYS KNOW WHEN WILL THE SUBTITLE FOR THIS DRAMA WILL BE RELEASE... PROPABLY IN jULY RIGHT?
There is E sub for the first episode and the sub for the next one will be released soon and maybe by tonight :cheers: ..

hLiwOo

Post by hLiwOo » Jan 17th, '07, 20:26

Elissa wrote:
hLiwOo wrote:
There is E sub for the first episode and the sub for the next one will be released soon and maybe by tonight :cheers: ..

oh really!!!!!!!!!!! i'll just wait until the whole drama is sub... then... i'll buy it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Elissa

Post by Elissa » Jan 17th, '07, 20:37

hLiwOo wrote:
Elissa wrote:
hLiwOo wrote:

oh really!!!!!!!!!!! i'll just wait until the whole drama is sub... then... i'll buy it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH I AM NOT THAT PATIENT HONEY :lol :lol I don't care if I don't know what they are talking about in the episodes because ALL I WANNA SEE IS SE7EN XD ..

blzr_tp_07

Post by blzr_tp_07 » Jan 17th, '07, 20:55

U KNOW, I DONT EVEN KNOW WHO THIS GUY WAS LIKE A WEEK AGO, N I LIKE HIM. :wub: HE IS SO CUTE. I CANT WAIT UNTIL GOONG STARTS.

LUV YA!!! :thumright:

[img]http://music.biglobe.ne.jp/special/0603 ... 03_250.jpg[/img]

Elissa

Post by Elissa » Jan 17th, '07, 20:58

blzr_tp_07 wrote:U KNOW, I DONT EVEN KNOW WHO THIS GUY WAS LIKE A WEEK AGO, N I LIKE HIM. :wub: HE IS SO CUTE. I CANT WAIT UNTIL GOONG STARTS.

LUV YA!!! :thumright:

[img]http://music.biglobe.ne.jp/special/0603 ... 03_250.jpg[/img]

I AM CRAZY OVER HIM XD XD if you want stuff about se7en just TELL ME :thumright:

NADZ

Post by NADZ » Jan 18th, '07, 16:58

he is super hot

watch this=======>

topless (OMG)

Merenge_5

Post by Merenge_5 » Jan 18th, '07, 18:33

Heheh Yes I know..but I don't know him that long either...but I just looked at his gorgeous body and yes anything else...but now I know that he has sexy lips *faints* :wub:

WOW ep. 3 is already out?=! **** I have to dl it too...>< *can't wait* ohh no but I'm so busy with learning :cussing: ohhh that sucks...well gotta wait :cry:

The E subs for ep.2 are out 2nite?! Ohh I need them where can I get them?!

portiaisabel

Post by portiaisabel » Jan 18th, '07, 18:34

GOsh those are hot pics..............im glad that i watched goong s

Cool Siggy and avatar Nadz........
Attachments
00.gif
00.gif (31.45 KiB) Viewed 5171 times
seven.png
seven.png (123.21 KiB) Viewed 5171 times
a45da38a.jpg
a45da38a.jpg (110.17 KiB) Viewed 5171 times

NADZ

Post by NADZ » Jan 18th, '07, 18:57

thank u sweety

Nadil
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Nadil » Jan 18th, '07, 19:27

huh~ se7en is just too sweet ... :D
I'm his fan for a year now, i guess ... and still can't get enough :P
cuz he becomes better hotter and sweeter every minute XD ..and he's funny too lmao~
[img]http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/7334 ... tx3zx4.gif[/img]
credits: thina @ soompi

Elissa

Post by Elissa » Jan 18th, '07, 19:29

Nadil wrote:huh~ se7en is just too sweet ... :D
I'm his fan for a year now, i guess ... and still can't get enough :P
cuz he becomes better hotter and sweeter every minute XD ..and he's funny too lmao~
[img]http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/7334 ... tx3zx4.gif[/img]
credits: thina @ soompi

Hi Nadil sweetie how are you my friend :-) ? did you get the files that I have sent to you ?

Nadil
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Nadil » Jan 18th, '07, 19:33

jup°° i got them :D
THANK YOU SO MUCH ~ honey ^^

btw... what happened to your se7en ava & sig :lol i miss them lol

Elissa

Post by Elissa » Jan 18th, '07, 20:17

Nadil wrote:jup°° i got them :D
THANK YOU SO MUCH ~ honey ^^

btw... what happened to your se7en ava & sig :lol i miss them lol

I MISS YOU SO MUCH XD I will send more very soon ok honey :wub:

SE7EN STILL MY LOVE FOREVER :heart:

Amalina

Post by Amalina » Jan 19th, '07, 17:30

he's sooo cute and funny in Goong S ... and his dancing is just perfect *drooools*
not to mention his voice *___* so sexy, and his LIPSSS!! :heart: :wub:
I'm looking forward to his english albums. I want him to be an international entertainer. :thumright:

Fighting Se7en oppa!! :cheers:

oh and I have a request, does anyone have Goong S poster wallpaper-size please (the one that korean_foreva posted)

Thanks in advance :-)

angel84

Post by angel84 » Jan 22nd, '07, 23:10

Se7en...wookie luv...wat can i say?...discovered him only last year...feel like kickin myself for missing out on him all these years...he and DBSK helped me rekindle my love for kpop :)...i've said dis over and over again in quite a few forums ~ he's got the voice, the looks, the moves and yes, the LIPS !!!...gotta luv this guy...he rocks in Goong S.

hLiwOo

Post by hLiwOo » Jan 26th, '07, 23:27

:wub: have you guuys seen GOONG S? MY HUBBIY IS SO CUTE AND FUNNY AND HOT IN THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW!!!!!!!! WHOA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

short cake

Post by short cake » Jan 29th, '07, 15:32

Hi >>

can we just make fan club for se7en what do you think??

I am also abig fan of his songs

short cake

Post by short cake » Jan 31st, '07, 19:23

I have a request how can I write here >>> http://www.hello7.jp/sample/message/index.html

I understand its for japanies but I want to plz?? :roll

short cake

Post by short cake » Feb 2nd, '07, 12:56

I v found great pics Iwant ot share with you >>>from

credit se7en fanclub@popcornfor2
Great Thanks for them

[img]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/c ... 49363A.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/c ... 46065A.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/c ... _open5.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/c ... 137_fs.jpg[/img]

short cake

Post by short cake » Feb 2nd, '07, 12:58

Nadil
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Nadil » Feb 2nd, '07, 14:54

short cake wrote:I have a request how can I write here >>> http://www.hello7.jp/sample/message/index.html

I understand its for japanies but I want to plz?? :roll
did you manage to register @ hello7.jp ?
if not ...there are tutorials @ soompi how to register there :-)
i heard it should be a really complicated procces :whistling:

:wub: thanks for the lovely pics

short cake

Post by short cake » Feb 2nd, '07, 19:19

no i coudnt >>-<<sweat>> :unsure:

its okay thanks anyway :-)

short cake

Post by short cake » Feb 2nd, '07, 19:39

I heard se7en working with ameria in the nest Album is that true ??

short cake

Post by short cake » Feb 2nd, '07, 20:15

ITs hardly to speak to you guys >>>

look at this its halarious - i konw wrong spelling - just look at this :w00t:

poekiedoreamon

Post by poekiedoreamon » Feb 4th, '07, 15:16

8) Se7en is hot!!! :lol: so "lang jai", nice smile, dances well...
but actually, almost all korean artists have great dancing skills!
But then, I like Rain too...I guess they're both cool in their own ways... :w00t:

NADZ

Post by NADZ » Feb 4th, '07, 15:24

@short cake: u killed meet 12 time (# of im. lo0ol)
he is soo super cute ^3^

short cake

Post by short cake » Feb 4th, '07, 21:01

I v been crazy lately all because of him >>>-<<<

hahah

NADZ

Post by NADZ » Feb 6th, '07, 02:40

i didnt like him in Goong S he was so.........(cant find a word)
i like se7en ther siger better than the actor

short cake

Post by short cake » Feb 6th, '07, 12:04

Why are Singers Turning Into Actors? "Se7en, BoA..."
Friday September 29, 2006 Korea

Credits to: http://kpopper.com + http://s12.invisionfree.com/Se7enth_Heaven/

Singer to actor transformation is very rampant these days.

Last September 28, news circulated of top singer Se7en being rumored as a lead in "Palace 2". A lot of interest are focused on whether Se7en will actually venture into acting.

Some singers who have gone to acting are Kim Dongwan, Rain, Shinhwa's Eric, Fin K.L.'s Sung Yuri, Chakra's Jeong Ryeo Won and Baby V.O.X.'s Yoon Eun Hye.

The list goes on with Shinwha's Andy, Junjin and Minwoo, Fin K.L.'s Lee Hyo-ri and Lee Jin, Baby V.O.X.'s Kim Lee Ji and Shim Eun Jin, JEWELRY's Park Jung Ah, Fly to the Sky's Fany, S#arp's Seo Ji Hye and H.O.T.'s KangTa.

The reason why singers transform into actors because of its win-win strategy. They present new faces in the drama department. Since the music industry is in a depression, they venture into acting. They get to experience success in both fields. However, a singer's popularity is not a guarantee that he will make it big in the drama department as well.

And not like before when singers are only into singing and dancing, new generation singers are all-around artists.

BoA going into acting is already attracting a lot of attention. Se7en's unofficial entry in the acting world as well as other singers' plans to become actors are definitely creating a big hype in the entertainment world.

Se7en/Rain Both Release Their 4th Albums in October
Friday September 29, 2006 Korea

Credits to: http://kpopper.com + http://s12.invisionfree.com/Se7enth_Heaven/

"Korean Wave" stars Se7en and Rain are both having their comebacks with their 4th albums this October.

"Se7en's 4th album will be released on October 26", Yang Hyun Suk, YG Entertainment's director, announced in the YG homepage on September 29.

On October 13, Rain will open in Seoul Jamsil Olympic stadium his "Rain World Tour 2006/2007" and his 4th album. The clash of Rain and Se7en intensifies this October and is creating a hype inside and outside Korea.

"Se7en's 4th album's style makes a complete change", revealed in the YG homepage.

Se7en came out with "Come Back to Me" for his 1st album, "Passion" for his 2nd and "I Know" with his 3rd album, which showcased Se7en's different muic styles.

Fans should expect many changes

copyright from http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthread. ... ge=4&pp=20

StarCrystal

Post by StarCrystal » Feb 6th, '07, 19:33

^ That's really old news........

short cake

Post by short cake » Feb 6th, '07, 21:08

I find it intersting sorry

Iam new fan u know

NADZ

Post by NADZ » Feb 10th, '07, 14:42

hey this is a golden fish ep staring Se7en XD XD XD

StarCrystal

Post by StarCrystal » Feb 11th, '07, 01:14

Amalina wrote:oh and I have a request, does anyone have Goong S poster wallpaper-size please (the one that korean_foreva posted)

Thanks in advance :-)
[img]http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/3384 ... 4lc.th.jpg[/img] [img]http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/1503 ... 6dq.th.jpg[/img]

short cake

Post by short cake » Feb 11th, '07, 18:54

WOw thanks alot fot the pic but this link is not working " his handwriting "

seven Fan

korean_foreva

K-Swiss Ad

Post by korean_foreva » Feb 13th, '07, 21:04

so cute and HOT hehe...
Attachments
kswiss8tn1.jpg
kswiss8tn1.jpg (64.93 KiB) Viewed 5182 times
kswiss5ik4.jpg
kswiss5ik4.jpg (83.12 KiB) Viewed 5183 times
kswiss4ch6.jpg
kswiss4ch6.jpg (58.57 KiB) Viewed 5184 times
kswiss3zy9.jpg
kswiss3zy9.jpg (64.8 KiB) Viewed 5185 times
kswiss2nm8.jpg
kswiss2nm8.jpg (64.38 KiB) Viewed 5186 times

short cake

Post by short cake » Feb 14th, '07, 10:24

WOW I saw the ADV of K-swiss sooooo cute pic thanks alot

hLiwOo

Post by hLiwOo » Feb 14th, '07, 20:37

[img]http://www.bangladeshinfo.com/e_card/image/vcarde.jpg[/img]

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY MY LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

short cake

Post by short cake » Feb 15th, '07, 09:29

Happy VaLeNtIne se7en

[img]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/c ... /thumb.jpg[/img]

and for allllll the lovers

[img]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/c ... venfan.gif[/img]

NADZ

Post by NADZ » Feb 16th, '07, 11:15

who do u think was his date?????

short cake

Post by short cake » Feb 16th, '07, 11:20

his date I will make an exception and predect that we make a12double date how about that so that every one can be with him hahahah

[img]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/c ... venfan.gif[/img]