Jung Dabin of Attic Cat Found Dead

Discuss about your favourite Korean Actors and Actresses.
marienella_m

Jung Dabin of Attic Cat Found Dead

Post by marienella_m » Feb 10th, '07, 06:24

i cant believe this..she is too young. Apparently, she died of suicide.

http://news.empas.com/show.tsp/cp_tn/en ... 0210n02342
http://english.yna.co.kr/Engnews/200702 ... 657E0.html

she left a suicide note.

:cry:

KoreanMania

Post by KoreanMania » Feb 10th, '07, 06:30

Unbelievable... :-(

strawberrie1210
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by strawberrie1210 » Feb 10th, '07, 06:33

omigosh. this is really saddening. many stars are commiting suicide because of depression. sigh. sad case :-(

wai_muna

Post by wai_muna » Feb 10th, '07, 08:51

gosh..what exactly is happening to her...i love her..she's act naturally...hermmm..i just wondering why korean really like to hang theirself?..huhuuhuhuh

Kai Lien
AiRen
AiRen

Post by Kai Lien » Feb 10th, '07, 09:03

Oh my godness! Another Korean celeb committing suicide. This is so sad and shocking. It's starting become a trend, eh? Well, I hope Jung Dabin has found her peace.

Ueda Jiro
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Ueda Jiro » Feb 10th, '07, 10:07

What the hell? :-(

bugsie

Post by bugsie » Feb 10th, '07, 10:19

bugsie shocked. :shocked:

DMPA

Post by DMPA » Feb 10th, '07, 10:21

OMG!! what the hell is going on this month?!?! People are dieing out of nowhere! That is so sad!!!=(

knuts

Post by knuts » Feb 10th, '07, 10:43

This is really shocking news to me. Can't believe this is real. So sad and seemingly impossible.

Ueda Jiro
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Ueda Jiro » Feb 10th, '07, 12:37

Syuichi

Post by Syuichi » Feb 10th, '07, 16:25

She was one of my favorite actresses. I rarely saw her in the media after My Sister-in-Law is 19. This really shocked me.

HD69

Actress Jeong Da-bin Found Dead in Suspected Suicide

Post by HD69 » Feb 10th, '07, 20:54

Actress Jeong Da-bin from (Attic Cat) found dead in suspected suicide.

SEOUL, Feb. 10 (Yonhap) -- South Korean actress Jeong Da-bin was found dead early Saturday in what seems to have been a suicide due to depression, according to police and her acquaintances.

Police officials said Jeong, 27, was found hanged in a bathroom of her boyfriend's house in Seoul around 7:50 a.m. The boyfriend, identified only by his surname Lee, said he took Jeong back to his house because she got drunk while hanging out with friends at a nearby bar.

The police suspect that she committed suicide considering there was no sign of murder, and are trying to determine the exact circumstances of her death.

Observers say Jeong seems to have been suffering from depression, citing comments she posted recently on her personal blog.

A message she posted on Friday, titled "Finished," said, "I'm complicated and I feel like I'm going to die...I have lost my identity."
Jeong, known for her cheerful and positive image, became a South Korean pop culture star in Taiwan in 2005, and appeared in a number of hit television dramas and movies in her own country over the past few years.

If confirmed to have been a suicide, Jeong's death would be the latest case of a South Korean celebrity taking his or her own life. Female singer Yuni committed suicide on Jan. 21, while movie actress Lee Eun-joo killed herself in February 2005.

http://english.yonhapnews.co.kr/Engnews ... 936E4.html

PJB

Post by PJB » Feb 11th, '07, 00:49

Shocking! I loved her character in MSI19 and can't ever imagine her sinking to suicide. Well, may another beautiful actress RIP.

groink

Post by groink » Feb 11th, '07, 01:11

Adding some perspective to the issue...

http://english.ohmynews.com/articleview ... ode=390145 [published 2007-Feb-3]
ohmnews.com wrote:Suicide is the fourth cause of death in South Korea. A government report released at the end of 2006 stated that South Korea's suicide rate was the highest among the members of the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) in 2005. The report highlighted that the high suicide rate is a reflection of changing and conflicting gender roles, economic hardship and domestic violence. In 2005, 26.1 out of every 100,000 South Koreans committed suicide, a dramatic increase from 11.8 people in 1995.
--- groink

kobe23

Post by kobe23 » Feb 11th, '07, 02:08

So from that article above ...

- Mental illness leading cause of suicide
- Inadequate facilities for the treatment of mental illness

Interestingly enough, according to the WHO: Suicide Rates, South Korea is well behind Japan in suicide rates.

I just hope Asian countries begin to acknowledge mental health issues more like they do in the west.

shayla

Post by shayla » Feb 11th, '07, 02:21

Wow.... really shocked by the news... I really enjoyed her acting...

thislove

Post by thislove » Feb 11th, '07, 02:36

OMG so shocked

groink

Post by groink » Feb 11th, '07, 04:56

kobe23 wrote:So from that article above ...

Interestingly enough, according to the WHO: Suicide Rates, South Korea is well behind Japan in suicide rates.
The problem with those WHO numbers is that:

1) The Japan #s is from 1999, and the Republic of Korea are from 2000.
2) As a list, the list is two years older than the OECD list.

--- groink

bean

Post by bean » Feb 11th, '07, 07:43

Erm, quite sad, but can someone post her picture?? coz i dont really noe who is her..

But i also hope that she rest in peace...

vision

Post by vision » Feb 11th, '07, 08:38

That is so sad

KyoAlexiel

Famous Korean Lead Actress Found Dead!

Post by KyoAlexiel » Feb 11th, '07, 10:03

http://english.yna.co.kr/Engnews/20070210/670 ...

"SEOUL, Feb. 10 (Yonhap) -- South Korean actress Jeong Da-bin was found dead early Saturday in what seems to have been a suicide due to depression, according to police and her acquaintances.

Police officials said Jeong, 27, was found hanged in a bathroom of her boyfriend's house in Seoul around 7:50 a.m. The boyfriend, identified only by his surname Lee, said he took Jeong back to his house because she got drunk while hanging out with friends at a nearby bar.

The police suspect that she committed suicide considering there was no sign of murder, and are trying to determine the exact circumstances of her death.

Observers say Jeong seems to have been suffering from depression, citing comments she posted recently on her personal blog.

A message she posted on Friday, titled "Finished," said, "I'm complicated and I feel like I'm going to die...I have lost my identity."
Jeong, known for her cheerful and positive image, became a South Korean pop culture star in Taiwan in 2005, and appeared in a number of hit television dramas and movies in her own country over the past few years.

If confirmed to have been a suicide, Jeong's death would be the latest case of a South Korean celebrity taking his or her own life. Female singer Yuni committed suicide on Jan. 21, while movie actress Lee Eun-joo killed herself in February 2005."

Here is a movie and drama titles she had played in!

Television

* That Summer Typhoon (SBS, 2005)
* She Is Nineteen (SBS, 2004)
* Attic Cat (MBC, 2003)
* New Nonstop 3 (MBC, 2003)
* New Nonstop 2 (MBC, 2002)
* Trio (MBC, 2002)
* The Full Sun (KBS, 2001)
* Taeyangun Gadukhe (KBS, 2001)

* The Land of Ginkgo (2000)
* This Good Fellow (2003)
* He Was Cool (2004)

May we all miss her forever and just remember the good things about her.
Here is some pictures of this lovely actress.

[img]http://www.jkdramas.com/kstars/img/fema ... gDaBin.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.temp.sfbok.se/kat/img/55239.jpg[/img]

KyoAlexiel

Post by KyoAlexiel » Feb 11th, '07, 10:06

I guess.. I should of looked around abit.. someone already beaten me to the post here ^^; oh well.. I guess spreading the news on another section will help people know what happened.. but it is so sad..

HD69

Post by HD69 » Feb 11th, '07, 10:18

groink wrote:
kobe23 wrote:So from that article above ...

The problem with those WHO numbers is that:

1) The Japan #s is from 1999, and the Republic of Korea are from 2000.
2) As a list, the list is two years older than the OECD list.

--- groink
In Saturdays Honolulu Starbulletin. There was a article about Suicides in South Korea. In 2005 South Korea lead the world with 24.7 per 100,000 people. Other countries were Hungary at 22.6 and Japan 20.3 but these figures were from 2003.

allredndizzy
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by allredndizzy » Feb 11th, '07, 10:49

That's a real shocking news... :cry: I loved her in Attic Cat...

I guess depression can really hit anyone... even those whom you think wouldn't want anything else in their lives... :-(

StarDust

Post by StarDust » Feb 11th, '07, 10:54

^^ I agree...

This is really sad... Another great actress... gone forever... :cry: :cry: :cry:

kobe23

Post by kobe23 » Feb 11th, '07, 13:37

HD69 wrote:
In Saturdays Honolulu Starbulletin. There was a article about Suicides in South Korea. In 2005 South Korea lead the world with 24.7 per 100,000 people. Other countries were Hungary at 22.6 and Japan 20.3 but these figures were from 2003.
How can figures from 2003 show stats from 2005? I find it hard to believe South Korea lead the world in suicide rates in 2005 when some countries from the old USSR have an average suicide rate of 30+ and some Eastern European countries are at 25+.

shayla

Post by shayla » Feb 11th, '07, 15:08

It seems they are going to do an autopsy as insisted by the family as they suspect it's a murder.

Here is a picture from the funeral I found.
Attachments
jung da-bin suicide 10-2-2007b.jpg
jung da-bin suicide 10-2-2007b.jpg (232.03 KiB) Viewed 6500 times

Néa Vanille
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Néa Vanille » Feb 11th, '07, 15:26

I'm talking to a Korean on Skype right now and based on my understanding (as the conversation is in Korean) quite a few people believe it was murder. :unsure:

WroW
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by WroW » Feb 11th, '07, 15:46

Néa Vanille wrote:I'm talking to a Korean on Skype right now and based on my understanding (as the conversation is in Korean) quite a few people believe it was murder. :unsure:
I think there was a rumor yesterday that she was killed by her boyfriend but most people today dont believe that anymore. I guess we´ll see.

KyoAlexiel

Post by KyoAlexiel » Feb 11th, '07, 16:14

A youtube tribute to our beloved sctor.

princess_jime

Post by princess_jime » Feb 11th, '07, 21:57

Deaths like this always shock me horribly, I also loved her in Attic cat, it's my fav. k-drama.

nophankh

Post by nophankh » Feb 11th, '07, 22:27

[img]http://www.hancinema.net/photos/photo6515.jpg[/img]

Okay, that's a big shocker. She was in "He was Cool" and My sister-in-law is 19.

KyoAlexiel

Update on Jung Da Bin Possibly Murdered?

Post by KyoAlexiel » Feb 12th, '07, 01:34

[img]http://img409.imageshack.us/img409/5403 ... 220uw8.jpg[/img]

*Jung Da Bin May Have Been Murdered*
There is currently an ongoing investigation into the cause of her death. At first it appeared to be suicide but investigators are now saying that there is evidence that makes it otherwise.
Main person in question is her BF whom many are saying has been very suspicious.

*Jung Da Bin's funeral has been delayed and an autopsy is being held*
Her family has finally approved of the autopsy after being asked by the company again.
They wanted her to leave this world happy but after hearing the news of her boyfriend's
suspiciousness..her family has agreed and approved of the autopsy.

*Was there an untold argument between Jung Da Bin and her bf....*
When Jung Da Bin's family and her company went to see her body there was a big bruise on her mouth area.
A hoobae (younger then jungdabin) that was drinking with her.. said that "unni said that 'her boyfriend can take anything but does not like people drinking.' " and before her boyfriend was getting there she was scared. After her boyfriend came the mood was not a happy but more of a angry and cold mood. The police asked the neighbors if they heard any noise of argument but the neighbors said there was no sign of any argument in the house.

Jung Dabin's Company "There are a lot of reasons why its not suicide."

Jung Dabin's Company claims that Jung Da Bin's death is not suicide and is requesting for reinvestigation.

The decedent's company Sedona Media held a press conference on the 11th at 3:30PM at Seoul Ahsan Hospital and clarified all of the suspicions made by the media about the sucide attempt and company problems. They also said "The decedent's death is not a suicide."

Sedona Media's Director Park Hyun said "There was no reason why the decedent would have committed suicide. All of the problems was getting solved and there is no reason why she would have committed suicide. She made appointments to meet her friends and she had plans to go on a trip with Jung SunHee and other celebs."

Director Park claims that evidence that it is not a suicide is, 1. The fact that she tried to committ suicide last September is a lie and was proved by her family and acquaintances, 2. Jung Dabin wasn't drunk on the day of the accident, 3. There was 2 months left until her former manager gets sued, 4. The problems with her former company has been solved, 5. she made appointments with many acquaintances.

Regarding her boyfriend's statement "She tried to committ suicide 5 months ago" Sedona Media said "As it was revealed at the Police Station, the boyfriend lied. The decedent got the wound on her wrist when she was in her 1st year of highschool."

"The decedent wasn't drunk at the time of the accident."

Director Park Hyun said "The decedent wasn't very drunk on the day of the accident."

Director Park said "There are no traces that the decedent drank alcohol at her boyfriend's house. The day before the accident Jung Dabin with 4 people including her boyfriend shared 6 bottles of Soju and beer. Jung Dabin paid the bill and there was an employee's statement that she wasn't very drunk."

"She made appointments with acquaintances and showed desire in new pieces."

The decedent's company says Jung Dabin made hospital appointments with close acquaintances and promised to go on a trip so there is no reason why she committed suicide.

Director Park Hyun said "The day before the accident at 11PM she called a close unnie. On the 12th she made an appointment to go to a dermatologist and showed desire in picking her next work."

Also "She was planning to go on a trip with Jung Sunhee. She made appointments to meet with the people she drank with again 2 days later."

"She showed disappointment towards Unee's suicide...the note on her Mini Hompy is not a suicide note."

Director Park Hyun said "Regarding Unee's suicide Jung Dabin talked about how suicide was bad with her cordinator and her boyfriend. She said 'I will never committ suicide and live my life.' and expressed her disappointment."

They revealed the post she put up the day before she died wasn't a suicide note.

Director Park said "After Jung Dabin died and people saw her post it became an suicide note. I wonder if Jung Dabin didn't die, would it have been considered a suicide note. That post is not a note that hinted of her suicide."

"The problems with her former company, it was almost solved."

Sedona Media claimed the problems with her former company was almost solved.

Director Park said "There was 2 months left until her former manager was going to be sued, the lawsuits with her former company one was decided as immaterial and the other one was decided as compensation. Everything was getting solved smoothly."

"To an actor 1 year and 6 months isn't a long time. Jung Dabin's next work was decided already so there is no reason why she would have committed suicide."

Besides this her company said she loved her family a lot, her next work was decided and she was in the middle of picking other pieces too.

"Just because there is no evidence of murder we can't be sure its suicide. The murder can be disguised as suicide and if Jung Da Bin did commit suicide she probably had a reason why she had to do it."

Jung Dabin's Coordinator says "I had a long conversation with Jung Dabin regarding Unee's suicide. Jung Dabin is a faithful Christian and the conclusion she came up with is 'Even if you are having a hard time i don't think suicide is the answer. If you are prepared to die i think you should try harder to live.'"

*Reasons in question:*

1] She was wearing a t-shirt and shorts in the middle of the winter. (Hinting at the question, why would she be wearing that when committing suicide?)

2] The cut on her hand was from her middle school year 3, not from her suicide attempt five months ago. According to her boyfriend, Lee Kang Hwee, last year October, Jung Da Bin called him saying "I'm going to die," and hung up, and so he said that he ran to her house, and that she saw her wrist bleeding, BUT, the cut was from a long time ago.

3] The neighbors heard a lot of arguing very loudly that night. According to Jung Da Bin's sister, Jung Da Bin said her boyfriend hated when she drank, so one night, after Jung Da Bin drank, she met her boyfriend along with her sister, and he looked mad, so she mouthed 'he's mad' to her sister. So probably he got mad cause of that.

4] According to Jung Da Bin's BF, Jung Da Bin was having a hard time with no job, but that was proven false.

5] Her bf said that she was having a hard time with the bad comments of her surgery.

6] When the police arrived at her bf's house after her "suicide", he was doing mouth-to-mouth. Scientifically, if you don't do mouth-to-mouth within 5 minutes, you'll die, but it was about 10/20 minutes afer he called the police.

7] She hung herself on a towel hanger, but you all know, that the towel hanger isn't that strong, and very weak, and can't hold something weighing more than 10/20 KG.

8] Some people think that her bf put the stuff up on the cyworld.

9] According to her bf, Jung Da Bin was having trouble since 5 months ago, which isn't true. She was having a happy time with her friends, and her managers were sued.

10] . �?�강�?�가 정다빈�?� 남��?친구가 경찰보다 지�?���?게 정다빈�?� 사��? 소��?�?� 알렸다는 ��?

�?�공호�?�까지 하는�?� 그 급박한 시기��? 지�?���?게 전화를 한단 ��?�?�가? (어머니와 부친, 남�?���?�?� 주장)

게다가 119와 강남경찰서��? 연�?�했다. 114��? 전화해서 강남경찰서��? 물어볼 시간�?� 있다는 얘기?

12] "I slept first, and Jung Da Bin was drinking." <-- her boyfriend said. There's no proof that Jung Da Bin drank however.

13] Jung Da Bin had plans of marrying somebody else not her bf?

14] According to Jung Da Bin bf, "She was so drunk she could barely walk." However, she wasn't drunk, and she actually paid for 102$ worth of beer. She was NOT drunk. She also signed something for the workers, and you could tell her letters didn't make her seem drunk.

15] Most suicides are with a long line, not a towel.

16] Most suicide places are at their own homes, and not at a bathroom. (The company is stating that why would Jung Da Bin go sleep at her bf's house and commit suicide there..?)

17] When you tie your neck, then your tongue comes out naturally, and how could her boyfriend be doing mouth-to-mouth if she did do "suicide", her tongue would be hanging out.

18] According to her bf "She was very shocked with UNEE's death." but her coordinator said that she was a very religious person, and she said she would not commit suicide no matter what.

19] Who would think of suicide within 3 hours of being drunk if she was drunk. The thing was, they said she was drinking four hours before with her friends but the time she put her suicide note up was three hours before. Plus, isn't the timing TOO perfect? Right after she dies, the boyfriend wakes up from his sleep and finds her?

20] She had plans to meet her friends a few days after.

21] Her management problems were almost all solved.

credits//*SANBI* & i ♡ jamkooruhgi`@soompi

BOGCHI

Post by BOGCHI » Feb 12th, '07, 01:44

:shocked: ...

RIP Jung Da Bin

bellaheart

Post by bellaheart » Feb 12th, '07, 01:51

this is very interesting.. when i had read her "suicide' note that she left on her cyworld i remember thinking this doesn't sound like a suicide note... to me it sounded like she was dealing with something and it was going to get resolved/getting better.

Ueda Jiro
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Ueda Jiro » Feb 12th, '07, 02:53

It does sound suspicious. Now it's up to the police to get to find out the truth of her death.

KoreanMania

Post by KoreanMania » Feb 12th, '07, 03:09

Hmmm... this is really getting very suspicious. Hopefully the truth comes out soon... it will be too sad for her to leave this world based on what people think had happened, but not what REALLY happened... :pale:

flaming turkey

Post by flaming turkey » Feb 12th, '07, 07:48

About this new finding...

I remember, when I first read this news, my mouth was dry. I was shocked. I can't say I have a lot of respect for people who commit suicide (although I do feel sad about the world's loss), but now that it's suspected murder, I've full respect for Da-Bin, but with that, gained further sadness for this event.

If it is murder, then we will at least know that her tragic death was not because she didn't have courage to face the world. And if it was suicide, then I do hope she thinks it was all worth it.

May she rest in peace, and be with God. :*(

Wow. 2007 is just not a good year for celebrities...

KyoAlexiel

The Funeral...

Post by KyoAlexiel » Feb 12th, '07, 08:57

These are photo's should not be seen if you dont want anymore further unhappiness as these are real peoples emotions and aren't just friends and family but also people who are famous and people she worked with during her career. I will post more sometime later.

JUNG DA BIN's FUNERAL
[img]http://i9.tinypic.com/2jaiv4z.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i6.tinypic.com/4hciwbb.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img240.imageshack.us/img240/1708/dbmomtq1.jpg[/img]
Jung Da Bin's Mom
[img]http://i12.tinypic.com/48whldw.jpg[/img]
Jung Da Bin's brother
[img]http://i7.tinypic.com/2a5i4gi.jpg[/img]
Jung Tae Woo & Jo In Sung
[img]http://i17.tinypic.com/43pfpjt.jpg[/img]
Kim Young Joon
[img]http://i5.tinypic.com/2jbsft5.jpg[/img]
Kim Hyo Jin
[img]http://i5.tinypic.com/2wlvvbb.jpg[/img]
Yang Dong Geun
[img]http://i5.tinypic.com/33e7bqu.jpg[/img]
Kim Jung Hwa
[img]http://img240.imageshack.us/img240/4017 ... 071iu1.jpg[/img]
Choi Min Yong
[img]http://img115.imageshack.us/img115/5020 ... 101di6.jpg[/img]
Park Kyung Lim
[img]http://img115.imageshack.us/img115/5089 ... 830kg2.jpg[/img]
Dana
[img]http://img115.imageshack.us/img115/5227 ... 101ld4.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i13.tinypic.com/2eckvnq.jpg[/img]
Jo Han Sun
[img]http://i4.tinypic.com/313p0uv.jpg[/img]
Lee Jin
[img]http://i1.tinypic.com/2rw9a9g.jpg[/img]
Hong Soo Ah
[img]http://i6.tinypic.com/331j3b5.jpg[/img]
Lee Min Woo
[img]http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/2888 ... 141pp0.jpg[/img]
MC Mong
[img]http://i6.tinypic.com/4dpebsi.jpg[/img]
Park Hae Kyung
[img]http://i5.tinypic.com/2edcpzq.jpg[/img]
Lee Jae Hwang
[img]http://i2.tinypic.com/3ym8q5z.jpg[/img]
Lee Hyun Woo
[img]http://i8.tinypic.com/2n1xrwk.jpg[/img]
Soy
[img]http://i12.tinypic.com/2cyp79x.jpg[/img]
Lee Jung Jin
[img]http://i8.tinypic.com/43ff3aw.jpg[/img]
Jung Sun Hee
[img]http://i5.tinypic.com/2yvrmn6.jpg[/img]
Woo Hee Jin
[img]http://i1.tinypic.com/357hp1l.jpg[/img]
Kim Ki Soo
[img]http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/6992/019dr6.jpg[/img]
Kim So Hyun
[img]http://i6.tinypic.com/34za6f9.jpg[/img]
Kim Ji Soo
[img]http://i8.tinypic.com/30a5h5i.jpg[/img]
Yoo Joon Sang
[img]http://i13.tinypic.com/2cz8utu.jpg[/img]
Jung Oon Taek
[img]http://i4.tinypic.com/46yhyiu.jpg[/img]
Lee Yoon Suk
[img]http://i13.tinypic.com/4gfj0nk.jpg[/img]
Jang Young Ran
[img]http://i2.tinypic.com/29w4hfd.jpg[/img]
So Yoo Jin
[img]http://i16.tinypic.com/34946mb.jpg[/img]
Kim g**k Jin
[img]http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g226/ ... el/034.jpg[/img]
Huh Jung Min
[img]http://imgnews.naver.com/image/mtentert ... 4579_1.jpg[/img]
Park Yeh Jin
[img]http://imgnews.naver.com/image/079/2007 ... 000090.jpg[/img]
Lee Sung Jin
[img]http://img240.imageshack.us/img240/4751/042xp1.jpg[/img]
Hong Gyung Min
[img]http://img240.imageshack.us/img240/4159 ... 101hn7.jpg[/img]
Kim Rae Won
[img]http://img240.imageshack.us/img240/6066 ... 101ha9.jpg[/img]
Song Seung Hun
[img]http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/6913 ... 101ic2.jpg[/img]
Yoon Kye Sang
[img]http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/2193 ... 101fs7.jpg[/img]
Kim Ja Ock
[img]http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/8540 ... 101rx6.jpg[/img]
Park Jun Gyu
[img]http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/6889 ... 100zp0.jpg[/img]
Lee Ki Woo, Kim Sung Eun
[img]http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/2262 ... 090tj8.jpg[/img]
Ahn Hae Kyung
[img]http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/7934 ... 371dy0.jpg[/img]
Hwang In Young
[img]http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/7336 ... 090pn2.jpg[/img]
Baek Ji Young
[img]http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/2026 ... minrg0.jpg[/img]
Heo Jung Min
[img]http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/5378 ... ookma5.jpg[/img]
Im Jaewook
[img]http://img119.imageshack.us/img119/3870 ... sungm4.jpg[/img]
Jo Han sun
[img]http://img119.imageshack.us/img119/1961 ... ungvo6.jpg[/img]
Jo In sung
[img]http://img119.imageshack.us/img119/8233 ... eoobu4.jpg[/img]
Jung Tae woo
[img]http://img119.imageshack.us/img119/926/ ... jinpx4.jpg[/img]
Kim g**k Jin
[img]http://img115.imageshack.us/img115/2674 ... yunms9.jpg[/img]
Kim So youn
[img]http://img115.imageshack.us/img115/2275/dbminwoopq0.jpg[/img]
Lee Minwoo
[img]http://img115.imageshack.us/img115/8140 ... jingo8.jpg[/img]
Woo Hee Jin
[img]http://i2.tinypic.com/2cpdhk1.jpg[/img]
Choi Eun Joo
[img]http://i11.tinypic.com/4bp62qs.jpg[/img]
Hwang Ji Hyun
[img]http://i9.tinypic.com/2epul37.jpg[/img]
Lee Hae Mi
[img]http://i8.tinypic.com/2u8ihit.jpg[/img]
Jo Hwang Gi
[img]http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/9516/036lo3.jpg[/img]
Kim Jong Gyul
[img]http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/4762/037xf9.jpg[/img]
Lee Kwang Gi
[img]http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/8793/038lg3.jpg[/img]
Jun Young Mi
[img]http://img117.imageshack.us/img117/1691 ... 291tm7.jpg[/img]
Yoon Taek
[img]http://img117.imageshack.us/img117/5734 ... 090za3.jpg[/img]
Moon Chun Shik
[img]http://img107.imageshack.us/img107/1658 ... ks6ob0.jpg[/img]
Kim Bo Sung
[img]http://img131.imageshack.us/img131/3720 ... 691kf8.jpg[/img]
Yuh Ook Hwan
[img]http://img131.imageshack.us/img131/5163/041el0.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img117.imageshack.us/img117/5794/043zf3.jpg[/img]
Flowers from Kim Rae Won, Ohn Joo Hwan, RyuJin, Lee Min Yong, Jang Na Ra, Noh Joo Hyun, Yoon Da Hoon, Kim Min Jong, Kim Won Hee, Han Yeh Seul, Suh Min Jung, and many other colleagues

updates:
- Due to the boyfriend's comment saying that Da Bin had tried to commit suicide 5 months before, the police searched and found light cuts on Da Bin's wrists. Da Bin's family rejected the claim, saying it doesn't make sense that the family or the entertainment company to not know of a attempted suicide.
- Song Seung Hun found out about Jung Da Bin's sudden death late on the 10th. He said he doesn't understand how something like this could happen to someone like Da Bin.
- Jung Da Bin's family, who at first rejected an autopsy on their daughter, decided to go ahead with the autopsy, because they believe it wasn't a suicide since Da bin had no reason to take her own life. The police reopened the case after announcing the cause of death of suicide. [/img]

KoreanMania

Post by KoreanMania » Feb 12th, '07, 09:54

Thank you so much for the pictures, KyoAlexiel! It was touching to see so many people who cared for and loved Jung Da-Bin... :cry:

christaluvsdrama

Post by christaluvsdrama » Feb 12th, '07, 11:48

:cry: This is still very hard to accept, its hard to imagine in your head someones gone when your use to always seeing them.If evidence turns out to be that she was murdered, it'll be really upsetting, but just the same it won't change that fact she isn't here. She was a great actress with a good heart and I will really miss her. :cry:

I pray she finds her peace

JadedAngel

Post by JadedAngel » Feb 12th, '07, 18:40

This is so shocking! And the last thing I expected to see when coming on to the page today. So sad! :cry: I loved Jung Da Bin! She was one of my all time favorite actresses, and I never hesitated to watch anything she was in.

KyoAlexiel

Post by KyoAlexiel » Feb 13th, '07, 07:09

The Pictures im going to post.. later today or tomarrow is going.. to be a little harder to look at. Most are during the funeral when several people began to cry a little harder..

knuts

Post by knuts » Feb 13th, '07, 22:05

KyoAlexiel, thank you for posting the above pics.

yoonasher

Post by yoonasher » Feb 14th, '07, 05:40

i feel sad there's another one korean actress found dead.....what went wrong i think this is happen yearly maybe the gov..of korea do something about this....they should rebuke the chain....

Coz we Filipinoes already involve and got hook to all the Korean Artist because we love all their shows whether it was shown in Kapamilya or Kapuso. We really feel sad if there is bad things happen to them....

Hope that Jung Da Bin's death will be the last one.......
Attachments
cheon4u_20756779_197.jpg
cheon4u_20756779_197.jpg (55.51 KiB) Viewed 7712 times

KyoAlexiel

More Pictures..

Post by KyoAlexiel » Feb 14th, '07, 08:18

More Pixs
The 2nd Day of the Funeral...

[img]http://img127.imageshack.us/img127/9595/49146288ku7.jpg[/img]
Her Mom
[img]http://img124.imageshack.us/img124/9466 ... 301fm8.jpg[/img]
Sent by the President of MBC
[img]http://img506.imageshack.us/img506/4133 ... 520jq6.jpg[/img]
Sent by Kim Rae Won
[img]http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/4963 ... 080jw8.jpg[/img]
Sent by Choi Min Yong, Jung Tae Woo, Jang Nara, Baek Ji Young, Ha Dong Hoon (HaHa), Yoon Da Hoon & Kim Min Jong
[img]http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/2868 ... 807dq8.jpg[/img]
Lee Min Woo, came the second day.
[img]http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/2858 ... 755js5.jpg[/img]
Jung Seon Hee, also the second day.
[img]http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/9640/30ut1.jpg[/img]
Park Kyung Lim
[img]http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/3203/31ii4.jpg[/img]
Choi Min Yong
[img]http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/390/ ... 755on3.jpg[/img]
Bong Tae Gyu
[img]http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/8184 ... 810fg2.jpg[/img]
Yoon Kye Sang
[img]http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/1826 ... 409wh4.jpg[/img]
Jung Woon Taek
[img]http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/7399 ... 204ib7.jpg[/img]
Go Myung Hwan
[img]http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/2209 ... 340vp9.jpg[/img]
Park Ye Jin
[img]http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/9897/17nw6.jpg[/img]
Lee Yoon Suk
[img]http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/6420 ... ky5mj3.png[/img]
Baek Ji Young
[img]http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/2681 ... ck7zw2.jpg[/img]
MC Mong
[img]http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/992/ ... dx6we3.jpg[/img]
Ha Ha (HA DONG HOON)
[img]http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/3940/18wk5.jpg[/img]
Hwang Ji Hyun
[img]http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/6449 ... af8ih4.png[/img]
Lee Gi Woo & Kim Sung Eun
[img]http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/2232 ... xz8ys2.jpg[/img]
Hong Kyung Min
[img]http://img506.imageshack.us/img506/2649/44553725ww3.jpg[/img]
Park Joon Kyu
[img]http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/2406/10ll4kf7.jpg[/img]
Kim Ja Ock
[img]http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/8045/11pp9.jpg[/img]
Jo Han Sun
[img]http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/5184/14he1.jpg[/img]
Woo Hee Jin & Jang Young Ran
[img]http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/7240/15dc8rk2.png[/img]
Lee Jae Hwang
[img]http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/4632/16ne4af3.png[/img]
Jo In Sung
[img]http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/2880/22lj9.jpg[/img]
Hong Soo Ah
[img]http://img252.imageshack.us/img252/863/19uf7.jpg[/img]
Lee Hyun Woo
[img]http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/1249/20ag5.jpg[/img]
Park Hye Kyung
[img]http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/6945/21gf4.jpg[/img]
Kim Hyo Jin
[img]http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/6951/25iq5jw9.jpg[/img]
Lee Sung Jin

credits//suejinners@soompi

KyoAlexiel

Post by KyoAlexiel » Feb 14th, '07, 08:22

as you can see.. more people came the 2nd day. So she was greatly loved. I'll post more pictures later today or tomarrow. The next ones are even more hard to look at. As they will be her coffin and everyone taking Jung Dabin to her final resting place. Thanks to everyone who are looking at the pictures im posting here.

christaluvsdrama

Post by christaluvsdrama » Feb 14th, '07, 08:28

these are really hard to look at, but we do really apreciate you posting for us to see. It gives us perspective.

thank you and take care
christa

christaluvsdrama

Post by christaluvsdrama » Feb 14th, '07, 08:34

KyoAlexiel wrote:as you can see.. more people came the 2nd day. So she was greatly loved. I'll post more pictures later today or tomarrow. The next ones are even more hard to look at. As they will be her coffin and everyone taking Jung Dabin to her final resting place. Thanks to everyone who are looking at the pictures im posting here.
Did her boyfriend attend the funeral? Is he in one of the pictures I recall his surname was Lee? Is there any updated info on the possibility of it being a murder? sorry asked a lot hehe

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Feb 14th, '07, 09:27

christaluvsdrama wrote:
KyoAlexiel wrote:as you can see.. more people came the 2nd day. So she was greatly loved. I'll post more pictures later today or tomarrow. The next ones are even more hard to look at. As they will be her coffin and everyone taking Jung Dabin to her final resting place. Thanks to everyone who are looking at the pictures im posting here.
Did her boyfriend attend the funeral? Is he in one of the pictures I recall his surname was Lee? Is there any updated info on the possibility of it being a murder? sorry asked a lot hehe
Actually as from what i have read on other forums, the results of the autopsy came out as it was suicide. There wasn't any trace of foul play, so her boyfriend has nothing to do with her death.

Thank you so much KyoAlexiel, for posting the pictures.

DaBin, I wish you peace. I pray that you find your true place for happiness. you will be deeply missed.

CallaLillieszz

Post by CallaLillieszz » Feb 14th, '07, 09:45

wow it seems that Da bin knows alot of celebs.. like half of the entertainment industry.... I'm suprised that Jang nara and kim yo seon, jo in sung.. are even friends of hers... and good thing that Kim rae won and Yoon kye sang came to her funeral.. though did not see Kim jae won

en7ph

Post by en7ph » Feb 14th, '07, 11:00

anyone have news as to how the other actors and actresses who have worked with her are reacting to the news?
she was so young...there has been news of foul play. I really hope not...

yatrauv

Post by yatrauv » Feb 16th, '07, 01:23

This is so touching. How could something like this happen to Da Bin and her family all the sudden?!? I hope the policemen will find the ultimate truth soon. My condolences!!!!

P.S. I really appreciate your hard work on updating the photos.

KyoAlexiel

Post by KyoAlexiel » Feb 16th, '07, 08:32

I meant to post.. more like right now.. but give me a little more time and I'll have them out today.. I promise that.

Constable Odo

Post by Constable Odo » Feb 16th, '07, 16:49

I am so saddened and disappointed, it's beyond words. If she was killed by her boyfriend, they should do to him what he did to her. I really liked her so much. She had such a wonderful smile and pretty eyes. Watching her in various roles was one of the main reasons I started to follow Korean dramas. Attic/Rooftop Cat, New Nonstop (I only saw about 15 episodes before it went off the air in NY) and He Was Cool. I have My Sister-In-Law is 19 on DVD and I don't know whether to watch or not. Maybe after I've had time to deal with this tragedy. What a waste of talent. I really hope it wasn't suicide due to not having enough work or whatever they're saying. I'm gonna miss her a lot.

Here's a youtube tribute to her which is very tasteful:

:cry: :cry: :-(

Ueda Jiro
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Ueda Jiro » Feb 17th, '07, 02:51

So how's the investigation going? Is it confirmed to be suicide or murder?

KyoAlexiel

Her Final Resting Place

Post by KyoAlexiel » Feb 17th, '07, 06:39

I think the pictures.. just get harder to look at.. anyway.. thank you for looking at the pictures.. these are the last ones I have.

Final Resting Place, next to U;nee
[img]http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/3830 ... 153aq8.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/7940 ... 125dl0.jpg[/img]
Jung Woon Taek & Hwang Ji Hyun
[img]http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/7828 ... 151jq3.jpg[/img]
Lee Jae Hwang
[img]http://img467.imageshack.us/img467/142/ ... 230fn2.jpg[/img]
Nara Jang
[img]http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/8748 ... 647bj5.jpg[/img]
Lee Jae Hwang & Jung Tae Woo
[img]http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/7280 ... 155yn2.jpg[/img]
Jung Tae Woo
[img]http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/3171 ... 120mf3.jpg[/img]
"Haha" & Kim Hyo Jin "...the funeral was full of loud cries."
[img]http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/1146 ... 610ag3.jpg[/img]
Dana & Kim Hyo Jin "Don't go..."
[img]http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/7480 ... 647eo0.jpg[/img]
Hwang Ji Hyun "I miss you so much"
[img]http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/2470 ... 210xp8.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/926/ ... 400ce4.jpg[/img]
Jung Da Bin's Mother "Where are you going my Da Bin..."
[img]http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/433/ ... 190qz4.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/2213 ... jo6rc3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img471.imageshack.us/img471/8475 ... 643hq3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/6213 ... kg9gi3.png[/img]
[img]http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/2661 ... 990sc9.jpg[/img]
Jung Da Bin's Younger Brother

Jung Da Bin & U;nee together...
[img]http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/623/ ... 215fc9.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/7048 ... 210wi0.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/7683 ... 214rw4.jpg[/img]

credit//suejinners@soompi

ahnchan

Post by ahnchan » Feb 17th, '07, 07:32

this is a sad thing to hear. i hope that they find out what really took place.

yatrauv

Post by yatrauv » Feb 19th, '07, 00:49

I just want to get this over with.... It's been a long continuos sadness for everyone. May Da Bin find her place in peace....hic.

bluebyul34

Post by bluebyul34 » Feb 22nd, '07, 13:35

it's so sad and surreal..

cool_fairy

Post by cool_fairy » Feb 23rd, '07, 03:50

:O i'm so shocked...just now i know bout her...it's hard to believe...i can still remember her acting in her dramas!!!

xMarinax

Post by xMarinax » Feb 24th, '07, 18:13

RIP
i just found out today of her death. at first i couldn't believe it and started crying when i saw the pictures of the funeral.

Aya792

Post by Aya792 » Feb 24th, '07, 19:44

That`s so shocking. It`s really hard to believe, that she`s dead. I would have never thought, that she would do such a thing.

You can`t look inside a person, but maybe that`s better afterall.

RedCoral

Post by RedCoral » Feb 25th, '07, 00:07

WOW...I'm in shock!!!! :shocked:

angelyly

Post by angelyly » Mar 14th, '07, 04:19

so SAD!!...rest in peace dear!!! TT_TT :cry: :salut:

meera

Post by meera » Mar 17th, '07, 13:24

who died..??!!i cant read hangeul though...:(

kawaiineemei

Post by kawaiineemei » Apr 2nd, '07, 14:52

omg!!!! are u serious?? this is really shocking.
i clicked on that link on the first page and while it was loading i literally gawkd.
this cant be happening.
i was just watching her drama MSIL19 and shes really a great actress.
i wished she didn't have to do that. I was wondering why I hadn't seen her in any recent dramas lately. wow. when did this happene???

meera

Post by meera » Apr 6th, '07, 03:45

i hope diz doesnt happen 2 anyone anywhere anymore....
it's freaking me out.....
i nvr thought sumone like her...i mean artist could do such a thing...

uladelz

Post by uladelz » Jun 3rd, '07, 16:28

She was a great and talented actress. Nobody could replace her. Rest in peace, Jung Da bin. We all love you!

Thanks for putting up all the photos related to the funeral. Highly appreciate for the sharing.

ISWAKrocks

Post by ISWAKrocks » Jun 23rd, '07, 12:05

noooooo, just watched attic cat recently, can't believe it. She seem like a happy happy person, sighs

she was a bril actress....RIP

rainem_836

she was found dead?

Post by rainem_836 » Jul 21st, '07, 08:01

:O who's that pokemon????????????..............

Maeks

Post by Maeks » Aug 1st, '07, 19:09

Agh! That totally sucks, I just read about that yesterday and it came as a complete shock!

I thought she was funny and bubbly and happy, but I guess it just didn't turn out that way for her. Too bad...

miyukigrg

Post by miyukigrg » Sep 24th, '07, 07:34

omigosh. this is really shocking. many stars are commiting suicide because of depression. it is as shocking when i heard lee eun-joo commited sucide. i liked her characterin he was cool , MSI19.

Marieluna

Post by Marieluna » Oct 19th, '07, 01:02

I heard about it but I just recently watch My sister in law is 19 and well finally knew who it was... A really sad story... She will be remember mostly because of her suicide... :-(

I hope she is resting in peace...

tengue17
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by tengue17 » Dec 15th, '07, 18:18

I just watched Attic cat recently, and my sister in law is 19 few months ago. Can't believe she's gone forever. really really sad.
Still staring at the monitor for 3 hours already, shocked. :cry: :alcoholic: