Super Junior

Discuss about your favourite Korean Actors and Actresses.
AR_TRA

Super Junior

Post by AR_TRA » Feb 27th, '07, 23:59

hi
i really didn't see any thread 4 this great band :scratch:

soo ,, lets talk about everything 4 them here ^_^

and i'll start with some photos&informations ^^

Super Junior is group of people who r working in different jobs , some of thim r
models,roadcaster s
and it's the first band that collect people 4rom different jobs in one group,but they
still work as models in the songs..
the first show for Super Junior was in November 2005 with 'Super Junior 05' Album

now lets see what u know about them :mrgreen:
Attachments
htr.jpg
htr.jpg (89.04 KiB) Viewed 10249 times
kyuhyunysradio.jpg
kyuhyunysradio.jpg (87.96 KiB) Viewed 10249 times
212d382tx5.jpg
212d382tx5.jpg (154.72 KiB) Viewed 10249 times
116286157951052500.gif
116286157951052500.gif (99.03 KiB) Viewed 10249 times

wakka

Post by wakka » Feb 28th, '07, 13:19

i like Hee Chul the most
*love* *love*
and also (something )bum

cuteyroo

file:///Volumes/160/Chrisfolder/kibumpics/hand.jpg

Post by cuteyroo » Mar 2nd, '07, 03:21

I am TOTALLY in luv w/ Kibum! but I like all the members of SJ b/c they all sing good n r cute in their own way! :wub:
Attachments
green.jpg
green.jpg (116.26 KiB) Viewed 10224 times

VelexaSatanya

Post by VelexaSatanya » Mar 5th, '07, 04:23

I love Suju! Ki Bum is my favorite!

VelexaSatanya

Post by VelexaSatanya » Mar 6th, '07, 15:13

I like everyone in Suju pretty much... I'm not a big fan of RyeoWook... I LOVE SUNGMIN BECAUSE HE'S SO CUTE!

NADZ

Post by NADZ » Mar 7th, '07, 17:42

i LOVE he chil ^3^
he is not that cute but he is good looking

Fin_gurly

Post by Fin_gurly » Mar 7th, '07, 17:50

i really luv Kibum :wub: :wub: and heechul.. :D :P
:wub: SUJU :wub: :wub:

nophankh

<<<<Why is SUPER JUNIOR the best boy band ever!!

Post by nophankh » Mar 17th, '07, 20:33

First of all, I don't like Suju for their singing. To be quite honest, I can't even stomach most of the stuff they put out. The song U and rok guh something is really catchy and alright. From what I have said you would assume that I'm an anti-Fan; however, that's far from truth. I LOVE SUJU.

WHY?
I love how they try to cover all the demographics.....

HEE CHUL
[img]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i94/s ... 9496_l.gif[/img]
for...the transgenders and transvestite of the world.

SHIN DONG
[img]http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k16/s ... INDONG.jpg[/img]
for...girls who love chubby, teddy bearish guys (you know who you are)

Han Kyung: the Chinese guy
[img]http://www.whnews.cn/images/2006-01/20/ ... 111122.jpg[/img]
for....China. Smart move for suju management team, China is one of the most populous states in the world.
KiBUM
[img]http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d80/l ... sarang.jpg[/img]
for...the child molesters of the world....babyfaced, 20 years old but still looking like a prepubescent boy, too cute for words.

Kangin and Eun Hyuk: class clowns
[img]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b87/b ... 211xz4.jpg[/img][img]http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k16/s ... KANGIN.jpg[/img]
for...girls who go for laugher rather than looks. That's MOI....haha.

Si Won: eye candy ALERT!
[img]http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/8950 ... won6dn.png[/img]

Yesung,SUNGMIN, DONGHAE, Ryeowook, Eeteuk, and KYUHYUN
[img]http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k16/s ... YESUNG.jpg[/img][img]http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k16/s ... UNGMIN.jpg[/img][img]http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k16/s ... ONGHAE.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k16/s ... EOWOOk.jpg[/img][img]http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k16/s ... YUHYUN.jpg[/img][img]http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k16/s ... EETEUK.jpg[/img]
A class of ambiguous looking guys who can sing and dance.

to be continued....
Last edited by nophankh on Mar 17th, '07, 20:43, edited 1 time in total.

nadesico
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by nadesico » Mar 17th, '07, 20:39

I was thinking of starting a super junior thread here, like the one in Soompi... Nice move!The way you introduce them is quite unique and funny, but anyway, what really matters is all the LOOOOOOOOOOVE we give them, and they really deserve it!!
Contrary to you I love hearing them sing, but it's just a matter of taste.
SUPER JUNIOR IS THE BEST BOY BAND EVER !!!(just look at my banner and avaatr it will tell you the rest^^)

melonyhappy

Post by melonyhappy » Mar 18th, '07, 05:01

First of all, I don't like Suju for their singing. To be quite honest, I can't even stomach most of the stuff they put out.
If that's the case then... suju shouldn't get the "bestboybandintheworld" title.. unless it's for the looks/dancing/personality

I like artists for their music first and if they have the other stuff (dancing/looks, personality), it's definitely an asset.

... I actually like suju's music (except their trot/kry stuff)

super-stylish

Post by super-stylish » Mar 18th, '07, 16:33

Sorry nophankh , but Super Jounior are not just good looking men :glare:

They are good singersand dancers. They also have a great songs ever and any of thier fans won't be happy of your topic honestly

eeteukmoon

Post by eeteukmoon » Mar 20th, '07, 10:53

I LOVE THERE SOOOOONG AND SIWWWWWWWWWON IS EYECANDY ><

MeIrUo

Post by MeIrUo » Mar 20th, '07, 11:23

I aggreed!!!!! I love suju eventough i'm not really into their music. not for their look though. i love their personality, their other talent and etc. And of course some of them really can sing and dance well.

nophankh

Post by nophankh » Mar 21st, '07, 01:54

super-stylish wrote:Sorry nophankh , but Super Jounior are not just good looking men :glare:

They are good singers and dancers. They also have a great songs ever and any of thier fans won't be happy of your topic honestly
OKAY! haha. Calm down! This thread was made to be funny. I like SUJU because they make me laugh. When I'm down and need a good laugh, I go on youtube and watch Super Junior Full house or their other shows. I even have episodes of suju full house on my Video ipod.

I do think they are talented dancers and decent singers, but the stuff they put out is too bubblegum pop for my taste. Clearly if you look at my age, I've grown out of the bubblegum pop sound.

When I was like 8 or maybe 10, I used to love New Kids on the Block and now I can't even listen to it anymore. They sang out of tune and the lyrics were so horrible.

Back in 1998, I was into the group 5ive and now I wanna gag when I hear "when the lights go out"

What I'm trying to stay is that some of their songs (not insulting their abilities) really suck and probably cannot stand the test of time.

Maybe this thread should be called SUJU best entertainers.

yubikiri

Post by yubikiri » Apr 1st, '07, 02:39

kim kibum :wub:

EVE_in_BLACK

Post by EVE_in_BLACK » Apr 2nd, '07, 07:20

Si won is my fav
I LUV HIM
he is soo hadsome and has a great Character

I saw them in suju full house, suju mini drama and thier radio show

- i found heechul and kangin very funny ^^
- the china guy (Han Kyung ) too
he is soo innocent ^^
- kim kibum was my 1st suju love bcz of his killer smile
- sungmin is cute ... he seems very innocent .. ( i like his lips <3)
- Lee Teuk is very childish and funny
- Eun Hyuk : i like him ... he has a nice smile (my friend says that i have the same smile ^^)
- Dong Hae has a shining face ... seeing his face makes me happy
- Cho Kyu Hyun is very cool but he is still new
Attachments
005540490174702snxqndbcam3.jpg
005540490174702snxqndbcam3.jpg (233.35 KiB) Viewed 10172 times

EVE_in_BLACK

Post by EVE_in_BLACK » Apr 2nd, '07, 08:01

kibum is very cute ^^
Attachments
116329625319362600.jpg
116329625319362600.jpg (125.56 KiB) Viewed 10165 times

smileytiffy07

Post by smileytiffy07 » Apr 2nd, '07, 18:26

love them! my fave is kangin! =) hehe

katrina_097

Post by katrina_097 » Apr 3rd, '07, 07:55

yUp... Super Junior is the best... Ki Bum

cluelessyf

Super Junior Car Accident April 19, 2007

Post by cluelessyf » Apr 19th, '07, 23:52

I just heard from a friend and read somewhere that the 4 Super Junior members, Kyuhyun, Leeteuk, Eunhyuk, and Shindong were in a car accident today!! andl like kyunhyun's the most injured!!! ahhhh that's SO SAD!!!!

anyone have more news on this!?!? i couldnt find much on it but i wanna know how they're doing!!!!!! hope they recover sooon =[

bean

Post by bean » Apr 23rd, '07, 17:18

Sorry, cant help, but i also wanna noe where and when this happen? I think i heard of it b4, but not really interested :P .

Btw, did kim hee chul in the accident too? If he does, i will feel sad. Hehhe...

Deleted User 100869

Post by Deleted User 100869 » Apr 23rd, '07, 17:22

Taken from Wiki:

On April 18th after coming home from a Kiss the Radio program, four members of the Super Junior group, Shingdong, Leeteuk, Kyuhyun, Eunhyuk, and two managers were involved in a car accident when the driver of the vehicle believed that one of the tires was deflated and attempted to change lanes, but lost control of the car. The van ran into the guard rail/medium on the driver's side and skidded for about 30M+. At some point, the momentum caused the van to flip over on its right side.

Kyuhyun was sitting behind the driver's seat, therefore he was the most injured out of all the members. He had a broken foot, fractured hip, broken ribs, and facial scratches/bruises. The fractured hip was bleeding and his broken ribs have come down on his lungs. He has already gone through tracheal resectional surgery to improve his breathing. They made a 1-2cm incision in his chest and inserted a tube so he can breathe better. He was slipping in and out of consciousness, and couldn't really speak because of the shock. Doctors are speculating that he might have to be in the hospital for a few months.

Shindong was the least injured out of the members, and managed to leave the accident with just cuts and bruises on his face and body.

Leeteuk had glass shards in his back, and had a successful surgery to remove them all. He also had a scratch near his eye and various cuts and bruises. He got 15 stitches in his face and 100 in his back.

Eunhyuk was reported to have glass shards in his back, and was said to have stitches.

Regarding schedules, all activities involving these four members have been canceled.

Police reports said that the driver blamed the accident on a flat tire, but investigations showed that the tire was fine and in actuality the driver had been speeding.

cluelessyf

Post by cluelessyf » Apr 23rd, '07, 17:45

the driver was SPEEDING!?!?!?!?! omgosh they should SOOOOOO sue him for doing all that damage.

Deleted User 100869

Post by Deleted User 100869 » Apr 23rd, '07, 17:50

Hmm I think you misunderstood.... the driver was Kyuhyun. Police were wondering how the accident happened, he blamed it on a flat tire, but they think he was speeding.

arabian

Post by arabian » Apr 23rd, '07, 18:21

OH .. what a bad news..
Hope to get better soon..

Jir@h

Post by Jir@h » Apr 23rd, '07, 18:34

Kailey1710 wrote:Hmm I think you misunderstood.... the driver was Kyuhyun. Police were wondering how the accident happened, he blamed it on a flat tire, but they think he was speeding.
I dont want to sound contradictory but you mentioned earlier in your post:
....and two managers were involved in a car accident when the driver of the vehicle believed that one of the tires was deflated and attempted to change lanes, but lost control of the car...

Kyuhyun was sitting behind the driver's seat, therefore he was the most injured out of all the members.
So he was sitting behind the driver's seat, and now how come he was the driver? :crazy:

That's sad news and I hope that this accident won't hinder their career at all.

bean

Post by bean » Apr 24th, '07, 08:08

Jir@h wrote:
Kailey1710 wrote:Hmm I think you misunderstood.... the driver was Kyuhyun. Police were wondering how the accident happened, he blamed it on a flat tire, but they think he was speeding.
I dont want to sound contradictory but you mentioned earlier in your post:
....and two managers were involved in a car accident when the driver of the vehicle believed that one of the tires was deflated and attempted to change lanes, but lost control of the car...

Kyuhyun was sitting behind the driver's seat, therefore he was the most injured out of all the members.
So he was sitting behind the driver's seat, and now how come he was the driver? :crazy:

That's sad news and I hope that this accident won't hinder their career at all.
Yaya, i also dont get what u mean ! :lol

Deleted User 100869

Post by Deleted User 100869 » Apr 24th, '07, 13:45

^ ^ Gome Gome! My fault :P Haha I misunderstood when it said he was 'behind the drivers seat' I thought it meant he was behind the steering wheel (driving).

Anyway, that sounds soooo painful! This is a really bad accident, hope they get better.

kibum lover

Post by kibum lover » May 1st, '07, 21:31

I'm just a big fan of super junior! i can't believe they got into a car accident. my heart was beating so fast i was about to cry when i heard they got into a car accident! I really hope they're ok.
feel bad for Kyuhyun because of his broken foot, fractured hip, broken ribs, and facial scratches/bruises and that he has already gone through tracheal resectional surgery to improve his breathing and they made a 1-2cm incision in his chest and inserted a tube so he can breathe better and that he was slipping in and out of consciousness, and couldn't really speak because of the shock. I also feel bad for Leeteuk that had glass shards in his back, and that scratch near his eye and various cuts and bruises and he got 15 stitches on his face and 100 on his back! Im glad that Eunhyuk and shindong weren't hurt as badly.
i hope they're ok. :-( :pale:
Attachments
Super Juniors are always together!
Super Juniors are always together!
super junior.jpg (123.12 KiB) Viewed 10018 times

Wingmar

Post by Wingmar » May 2nd, '07, 20:28

kibum lover wrote:I'm just a big fan of super junior! i can't believe they got into a car accident. my heart was beating so fast i was about to cry when i heard they got into a car accident! I really hope they're ok.
feel bad for Kyuhyun because of his broken foot, fractured hip, broken ribs, and facial scratches/bruises and that he has already gone through tracheal resectional surgery to improve his breathing and they made a 1-2cm incision in his chest and inserted a tube so he can breathe better and that he was slipping in and out of consciousness, and couldn't really speak because of the shock. I also feel bad for Leeteuk that had glass shards in his back, and that scratch near his eye and various cuts and bruises and he got 15 stitches on his face and 100 on his back! Im glad that Eunhyuk and shindong weren't hurt as badly.
i hope they're ok. :-( :pale:

I share the same feelings as you do. :cry:
I just find out about this, when I looked at a newly downloaded video. The video was named " News with Shindong and Leeteuk" , So I just thought that it was some kind of interwiev. But then they started to show ambulance and stuff. It wasn't great quality on the video, and so but you could atleast see Leeteuk lie on the strecher. It was awful :O
I just felt all shaky afterwards. even more horrible is that I found it out so late -.-
But I hope they will upload more videos with them soon( NOW)....

deNain

Post by deNain » Aug 22nd, '07, 12:59

I love SuJu too..and my fav is Lee Dong Hae..
by the way here is the pics of them at Mnet Summer Break 20's choices

They got the Best performance, Best Dress at Blue Carpet & Best Group while Heechul won The Good Looking Guy and KangIn Got #1 Bad Guy.

Congrats to them..

soojin

Post by soojin » Nov 23rd, '07, 10:54

HI everyone^^

This is a new Super Junior forum~

Click the banner for join^^

Please join ^ ^

its open for anyone,

as its still new, anyone interested to help are welcomed ^^
or u can always register as a member ^^

We Waiting You!!!

soojin

Post by soojin » Nov 23rd, '07, 10:58

HI everyone^^

This is a new Super Junior forum~
its open for anyone,

as its still new, anyone interested to help are welcomed ^^
or u can always register as a member ^^

Click the banner for join^^

Please join ^ ^

We Waiting You!!!

katrina_097

Post by katrina_097 » Dec 7th, '07, 10:45

they are all cute :wub: :cheers:

M'chelle

Post by M'chelle » Dec 28th, '07, 19:26

I want Heechul :wub: :wub:

pianopinky

Post by pianopinky » Jan 2nd, '08, 13:51

I love him all but the member I love most are Kyuhyun and Kibum

His voice is Beautiful ^^

ูููู

akosiken_16

Post by akosiken_16 » Feb 5th, '08, 03:40

woot..
a super junior thread.. LOL

i like kibum and evrybody on soompi knw that.. xD

mcjayjay

Post by mcjayjay » Jun 12th, '08, 20:45

does anyone know where i can download exploration of the human body for them? other than clubbox?? because now i need to register to do that, and i can never register or make an account, i have no idea why :S

daisyamapi

Post by daisyamapi » Jun 19th, '08, 16:41

whoah i love their new single of super junior happy
in their new single happy cooking2 -->i love to listening good luck..

nice song, really happy..n catchy

love suju

n i've seen suju in sbs dream concert best concert of korean artist i ever seen!!

asianluver23

Post by asianluver23 » Jun 19th, '08, 20:19

i love everyone in super junior. even the ones in super junior m which are henry and zhoumi. my favorites though, are ryeowook and donghae and hankyung. even though people say henry isn't apart of super junior he still counts as another one of my favorites out of suju.

Ha! Take that Only Thirteen Fans!

lil_aqua_chic

Post by lil_aqua_chic » Jul 17th, '08, 01:19

@mcjayjay: try goe;ss's site...there are ddls for most of the episodes ^^

@asianluver23: Henry's one of my favs too <3><;;;

Ahhh if anyone wants to help out...miracle 13oys fs is looking for chinese and korean translators for "rainbow romance" [nonstop 6] with kibum and heechul...we'd appreciate all the help we can get <3
Email miracle13oysfs@gmail.com to sign up ^^

leyza

Post by leyza » Aug 12th, '08, 14:20

...i

....love

......you

.........kim ki bum.....

adeectohjam

Post by adeectohjam » Nov 13th, '13, 11:07

I love SUPER JUNIOR.

My favorite is Ryeowook. <3

He have an Angelic Voice.