Robin Hood

Discuss about your favourite Korean Actors and Actresses.
arielle7

Robin Hood

Post by arielle7 » Aug 8th, '07, 04:52

*Hope this isn't posted anywehre else :glare: "

Well, just went to dramawiki today, and found out about Joo Ji Hoon's upcoming drama! :cheers: Whoo Hoo! They need to keep the JJH stuff coming! lol

Ne wayz, from the notes about the drama, doesn't this story seem like the Korean version of Robin Hood? LOL That would be HILARIOUS (and disturbing at the same time) to see JJH running around in green tights and a little feathered hat :w00t: LOL, No j/k. Actually, I would really like to see some more comedy from him! Seriously, I have been crying for like the last 30 minutes after watching Ma Wang! WHYdo all dramas have to make me cry!? :crazy:

Sorry, getting off topic, but I hope the actress is someone like Song Hye Kyo. That would be, like the PERFECT drama couple (since Bi is out of the picture now). And she is SO funny! I hope this drama is a comedy ^_^
:thumright:

meera

Post by meera » Aug 12th, '07, 04:40

really.....??!!!lol...deff hillarious...JJH wearing tights..???!!!gotta watch this...!!!

Puppet Princess

Post by Puppet Princess » Aug 12th, '07, 07:08

This should probably go in drama discussions, not actors....

Anyways,it takes place in old Korea.... so no, you won't see him in tights. Tights and codpieces were a European thing.

This sounds interesting though. I'm curious how the Korean version of Robbin Hood differs from the English one. Obviously it would have to be quite different because the English one was written within reality. It contains many actual people and events.

arielle7

Post by arielle7 » Aug 12th, '07, 07:16

Golly...I was just kidding :blink

Calm down, I know it's in Korea :roll I said it WOULD be funny if he was in tights and a feathered hat! :lol

Puppet Princess

Post by Puppet Princess » Aug 12th, '07, 08:40

..... why does everyone always think I'm exasperated?

I got that it was a joke but some people are easily confused by stuff like that. Simply calling the drama Robbin Hood puts an image and expectations into most people minds. Even I first pictured old English castles and Knights for a split second. I was just trying to clarify that it's more likely he'll be wearing something resembling a dress rather then tights.

arielle7

Post by arielle7 » Aug 14th, '07, 02:58

oh, okay lol :lol As long as you're not mad, because remember: it was only a joke! :P . But it's good that you did clear it up. Some people probably would think that's what the drama is going to be about :tv: