Actress Kim Yeong-im, gone to her eternal rest at young age

Discuss about your favourite Korean Actors and Actresses.
arabian

Actress Kim Yeong-im, gone to her eternal rest at young age

Post by arabian » Jan 13th, '08, 14:17

Actress Kim Yeong-im passed away on 7th December, while struggled against breast cancer in Kyung-ki-do Il-san cancer center. She was diagnosed with a terminal breast cancer last February and after 10 months of long struggle against the illness; she passed away at such young age of 28.

Kim Yeong-im had been uploading pictures of herself smiling in her personal homepage to show her strong determination to fight the illness. After death of her daughter, Kim Yeong-im's mother left a comment on her homepage, "I just send my lovely daughter to Father. Our Father must have love her as much as I loved her and couldn't wait for her any longer", showing her deep grief for losing her dear daughter.

Kim Yeong-im made her debut in 2000 and worked intensively in the industry, appearing in dramas including "Sassy Girl, Chun-hyang" and "Immortal Admiral Yi Sun-shin"; and films such as "Address Unknown", "Once Upon A Time In Highschool" and "Cracked Eggs and Noodles"

In meantime, many netizens are visiting Kim Young-lim's personal homepage and are paying due respect for her death

Source: Hancinema..

noop

Post by noop » Jan 13th, '08, 14:20

cancer? at such young age!

Rest in peace

haruhi-san

Post by haruhi-san » Jan 13th, '08, 14:55

:[ I never knew she had cancer

Rest in Peace, my k-drama queen <3

ayachan2007

Post by ayachan2007 » Jan 13th, '08, 15:21

She was 28 years old with breast cancer? She died very young. It's sad but her strenght on battling against her illness was something special.

My condolences to her family and friends. Rest in peace.

bean

Post by bean » Jan 13th, '08, 16:26

This is a sad news.. Hope she rest in peace. Btw, she gt act in Sassy gurl chun hyang? i nvr notice it.

cutekid

Post by cutekid » Jan 15th, '08, 01:29

wow! she's quite young to die... :( so sad to hear that. may she rest in peace.

akumii

Post by akumii » Jan 15th, '08, 01:49

That is very sad news. Was she the actress who played Chun-Hyang's best friend in Sassy Girl? I thought the name of the actress was Lee In Hye, who also was in Hwang Jin Yi. Thanks.