Jang Geun Suk !!

Discuss about your favourite Korean Actors and Actresses.
Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » May 10th, '10, 18:23

Orion1986 wrote: What are we gonna do with this brainless gaysha... :doh:
You're killing me, girl!!!

But unfortunately you're right. Maybe he's got some complex and putting a make up is his way of curing it? I have no idea what's inside this empty head of his...
I'm afraid he won't stop. Now he has an image to uphold!

Peggy

Jang man ?

Post by Peggy » May 10th, '10, 18:38

Hi again,

You know there is a logical reason for the strange changes in our little friend.

He is obviously unaware that he is using colossal amounts of female hormones in his facial makeup. All that moisturiser and all that base and all that foundation....my dears, it will take months to fade from his cells even if he stops right now. It's a wonder he isn't forced to use a bra by now. I wonder who is putting the hormone in his creams????

Honestly I look at him and truly wonder..'is this the same guy who hosted the show 'Looking for your lost Boy/Girl friend' That was a man. I am very confused.

Peggy

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » May 10th, '10, 18:44

So that's it! The estrogen in the products he uses is turning him! :goggle:

Ethlenn, grab the Nivea for Men shower gel, Peggy, bring some aftershave, Issy, you bring some "Axe".

I'll bring the other kind of axe, in case he resists. :rambo:
Last edited by Orion1986 on May 10th, '10, 18:45, edited 1 time in total.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Jang man ?

Post by Ethlenn » May 10th, '10, 18:44

Peggy wrote:It's a wonder he isn't forced to use a bra by now. I wonder who is putting the hormone in his creams????
And now I have to clean my lappie, wall and desk from apple I was eating.......
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You're killing me!

But perhaps after reading some comments maybe either him (doubtful) or someone who has a liitle power over him (not you, Orion, not yet), will beat it right into his spacious, empty, once beautiful head!!

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » May 10th, '10, 18:47

Peggy wrote:It's a wonder he isn't forced to use a bra by now. I wonder who is putting the hormone in his creams????
He isn't forced... It's his own choice to wear it.

Peggy

Post by Peggy » May 10th, '10, 19:01

Oh I know his bra choice is his ...but estrogen will definitely plump things up and you HAVE to get a larger size cup. Believe me. I know... It's the cream which is applied far from the boobs that does the trick. Very surprising.

In my case..too little..too late.. :roll

Peg

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » May 10th, '10, 19:15

I guess he gets hormones in his diet milk and candies.
There are some insurgents over there that plan to turn him into a woman. Without his resistance though.

Damn, I wanna smash him/her!!

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » May 10th, '10, 19:54

Ethlenn wrote:I guess he gets hormones in his diet milk and candies.
There are some insurgents over there that plan to turn him into a woman. Without his resistance though.

Maybe she's born with it.
♪Maybe it's Gaybelline♪

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » May 10th, '10, 20:17

And her dream job? Pin up girl, of course.

Heck, when he was in the blonde drag queen outfit, he was ready for such a photoshoot. They should have gotten one cause she'd be a foxy lady. :rofl:

Time for my beauty...well, sleep. Just sleep. :P Please God, let me dream of BV days Keun Suk. :pray:

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » May 10th, '10, 20:25

We shall be named S.P.A.M

Save Princess' Atrophied Mind.

Nighty night :mrgreen:

Issy

Post by Issy » May 10th, '10, 21:00

Orion1986 wrote:
He isn't forced... It's his own choice to wear it.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
oh my god, you girls are killing me. can't stop lauging
i go away for some hours and i come back with 10s of post to catch up? what if i go away for two weeks? how on earth i am going to catch up with you girls. :scratch: :-(

@Ethlenn, is this true dear. us being mentioned in k blogs about sukkie being too girl? i want to see

@orion, are you a chicken? going to sleep at this time of night? i just got here now. the night is loooooooooong for me :P

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » May 10th, '10, 21:11

Yup, we were mentioned, but I can't find it, since it was on some blog written for a TV station (SBS I guess), and I was stupid enough to click X in an excitement. And since I find articles and pics going link through link, through link, it's impossible to find.
This article I quoted though, it quoted other blog (without giving links) about complains, jokes and puns about Sukkie's last appearance and height.
Question about height is definitely ours, I couldn't find nowhere people talking about this, DC no, Nate no, Daum no, soompi no (I guess, I don't go there often), and I was complaining and pointing our conversation on some japanese blogs and websites I was writing on, so... link after link someone went here and saw our ranting.

Good, we can be proud. And I'm gonna make it even bigger!!

And yes, Orion, are you a baby?? "The night is young and you're so beautiful. B-flat!"

Song for you, and our Princess Hikari:

:note:
The night is young and you're so beautiful
Here among the shadows beautiful lady
Open your heart
The scene is set the breezes sing of it
Can't you get into the swing of it
Lady when do we start

When the lady is kissable
And the evening is cool
Any dream is permissible
In the heart of a fool

Oh the moon is high and you're so glamorous
And if I seem over amorous
Lady what can I do
The night is young and I'm in love with you

The moon is high and you're so glamorous
And if I seem over amorous
Lady what can I do
The night is young and I'm in love with you
:note:

Issy

Post by Issy » May 10th, '10, 21:27

it would be super fun if sukkie comes by and read all these about him. :mrgreen: I'm proud too. anything to make him comes back to his senses. after all, it's because we care and love him and want to exorcise her highness princess peach out of him that we doing all these.
it's because we see potential and is pitty for it to get wasted this way. :mrgreen: unless his sees his potential in completely different ways. :crazy:

Issy

Post by Issy » May 10th, '10, 21:54

please try to find that page. i am so curious to know what they said. i bet is random cursing :mrgreen:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » May 10th, '10, 22:05

I will try, but seriously, I have no idea what website I started from. Probably some JJY related article, but not sure...
This is the article that mentions the other article (without giving source):
http://www.sportsseoul.com/news2/entert ... 72879.html

Translated from a Chinese website, without giving the links back:
Under the stars in the spotlight is always pretty cool, but these stars are in their daily lives what will happen? 果然“明星就是明星”,即使没有一点打扮,也藏不住闪耀的外表(this one I have no idea what does it mean)。 Sure enough "star is the star", if not a little dressing up, hide nothing sparkling appearance, mocked on large fan forum.
(it was on baidu.com)

Issy

Post by Issy » May 10th, '10, 22:37

is there any other large forum that is mocking sukkie for his looks, clothing,... i wonder? :whistling:
but what deos it mean? it means that he has to be left alone to act princess like as much as he wants? :mrgreen: well, if this is normal every day /personal look and he is totally happy with it, then maybe we should leave him to his wishes :scratch:

Issy

Post by Issy » May 10th, '10, 23:08

i was reading the other jgs thread :whistling: and there was post about him being feeling very down due to latest some "anti-fan" comments about him. i tell you, he was totally down and feeling sad. awwwwwwwwwwwwww :-( --- :mrgreen: i guess he's still a kid :O
i leave the guessing and reaction of members of that place to your intelligence 8)

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » May 10th, '10, 23:22

I guess I know what kind of place you're referring to.
That is why I'm not going there. They're just a bunch of screaming "hot 18"s. Not a discussion team. They don't read the posts above, just vent.

Phy, I don't care, I can tell him face to face: YOU ARE STUPID for making a girl out of yourself!!
I wish him all the best, that is, a little brain to think. Yes, he's a kid for being sad about comments. Negative comment doesn't mean "anti-fan", but he's making antis for himself with his latest behaviour. "to criticize" doesn't mean to smack, but to show good and bad points. (Hon o yome, hon o!)Yes, I criticize him, cause making a girl out of such fine boy is a crime. And I'm not sorry. :mrgreen:

Night night from me^^ 1.30 am^^ here.

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » May 11th, '10, 03:09

I sleep early cause I'm a student. :P When you got school 9-16, you need your sleep. Not to mention I was designing my blog for 8 hours. :sleeping:

Also, if he thinks these are anti-fan comments, wait till he gets a hold of some real ones. I bet you, there are women and guys out there saying preeeetty bad stuff about his looks and sexuality.

Why the hell would we bother with this whole thing so much if we didn't care? Heck, we've all watched everything he's done (or almost everything), we love his skills and think he's hot. If that's an anti, I'm proud to be one. A true fan wants the best for the actor they admire as far as their career and public appearance is concerned. An obsessed follower is the 14-year-old kind that can find no fault with the actor.

So, as long as I'm a good fan and a sane person, he'll hear both the good and bad from me. If anything, he should be happy there are people who adore him and have enough brains to act and think like human beings and not monkeys liking everything and mimicking each other.

I mean, I do really like the guy. For one, I think he's the most handsome asian man I've seen (or can be cause he ain't right now). Also, I think he has amazing potential as an actor and he's shown me many great moments in his performances. Those are the good things. I admit them and praise them.

Public appearance though? Nope. Sorry, but I can't like that. The way he's dressing sometimes, that would make me a bi or lesbian and I can't help being straight. I get he likes clothes. Maybe he even likes women's clothes (hey, it's kinky, but possible). That doesn't mean he has to wear them like that in public. He can dress fancy and still manly for public appearances. In his own time, he can wear a tutu for all I care. That's his personal life and non of my business as a stranger. But in his professional capacity, when he's dressing up for the fans and therefore me as well, I expect him to show his best features and dress up like the handsome man we so much like. I mean, you have so many female fans that would die of joy just being in the same room, heck, country as you and instead of giving them this charming and handsome man they "fell for" watching your movies/series, you give them a Glam Queen? Heck, glam rock clothes were costumes. He's just dressed like a modern woman. A cutesy one too.

Sorry for making a 23 year old man cry (c'mon.. there's no way that happened), but as long as I admire him and care enough about what he looks like, he'll be hearing such comments from me. Like Ethlenn said, in his face too, had I ever the chance.

And when it comes right down to it, it's about taste. If the majority of his fans think he's awesome like this, can you blame him for not changing? He won't change for some foreign fans that mock, or seem to mock, him. If they all love him like this, shame on them for turning a perfectly beautiful and normal young man into a Princess and, unfortunately, they get what they deserve. I can't agree with them though just cause they outnumber me. I'm an individual with my own opinions, not a mindless sheep in the flock.

Peggy

Post by Peggy » May 11th, '10, 07:10

That's really well said Orion. I agree that we admired this actor at the beginning for at least two good reasons. First he was acting well enough to give pleasure and satisfaction in any drama we saw. Also obviously, he was so good to look at. His face is charming and his smile lights up the screen. To me he seemed to be a well balanced kind of person. Not easy to be that in show business and especially it seems in Korean show business.
Actresses have a hard time in that area so I guess it also falls on the male actors when they are handsome and young and getting good notices.

It is a problem for Jang now because he is going overboard with his makeup and styling and it is putting a very strange facade in front of him, altogether hiding what we liked at th start.

I hope he will get back to being the actor and person as he started out.

Peggy

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » May 11th, '10, 08:08

Eh, Orion, it's just an excuse, ne? You wanna go sleep and have more time dreaming of BV times Sukkie, ne?

I also hope he will come back to being a normal guy. A little strangeness in clothes is nothing wrong, but as Peggy said, he's going overboard with all of these. I'm no anti, I think all antis are just plain stupid and pitiful, but I do care about our EmptyHead Princess. He started so good, he showed progress, but then again YAB came and obliterated everything he achieved in BV.
And I guess he believed he's HTK who has to wear waterproof make-up in shower and show his bare (unattractive) chest and collarbones he could dry his laundry on.

We care, thus our frustration.
As Orion, I'm no sheep repeating after another dumbass: "You're so great in 10 kilos of golden chains and with diamond earrings. And your clothes are plain awesome!! And the make-up. KYAAAAAA".
Cause it's not.

Orion, blog?? Why didn't you tell us earlier?? Where? What? I wanna link to see!!

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » May 11th, '10, 09:44

Ahaha. :rofl: Yep. He's stuck in YAB Land. Princess princess.. What are we gonna do with you, you dimwit? :sweat:

I don't have anything useful in my blog like you do. Just ramblings. It will soon function as my portfolio blog as well though. In the next few days, I'll upload some of my works (and tweak some things in the appearance). The structure is from a theme by another creator (will change the code to credit them soon), but the visual elements are all mine. (background, banner, color scheme) :D
Last edited by Orion1986 on May 12th, '10, 17:57, edited 1 time in total.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » May 11th, '10, 09:58

Oh, good, and since I'm a stalkerish type, I'm following you now, hehe^^

I'm waiting impatiently to see your portfolio!
Once I learned Finnish, but I forgot it, I just know how to read now, and few random sentences^^ I'm impressed!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Hope our Princess' tears will change into diamonds so she can have another (bigger) set of jewelry.

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » May 11th, '10, 12:52

Well, it took me 2 years of 5 hours a day learning just the language to learn finnish, so don't feel bad. You'll forget any language when you don't refresh it. Heck, sometimes I even forget my greek. XD

And yes, our princess will have beautiful diamonds if she cries some more. She can turn them into a tiara and earrings.

Btw, glad to be stalked by you. :P I'll post some stuff about YAB at some point. Take a few pictures of my DC DVD set.

Peggy

Post by Peggy » May 11th, '10, 19:05

I am rushing here so forgive anything stupid.
Orion
I just investigated your Vasia Blog. Loved it. I especially appreciated your answers to Movies..Books and Music. Have given similar answers to those dumb questions before.
So utterly impossible to answer.

Well I have been awake instead of sleeping too much. Have re thought some of the things I have said re Jang. You know I am aware that at times I was just reaching for a funny line. Easy to do and not wrong but not quite the thing to do about another human being. Even an actor.
If it is true that Jang takes what is said with such anguish then I am sorry. I don't want to be even the smallest nudge to anything negative in his life. I like him and I want him to do well. He has talent and he does not need outrageous appearance.
I have to say that if indeed he is in the ranks of homosexuals then I sincerely apologise.
I am not in any way biased about gender.

Peggy

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » May 11th, '10, 20:45

Oh, Keun Suk, honey! We already know you're an ass. No need to convince us further. :heart: And he's got my fav kind of earrings under the costume. Cause an ass costume can only get you so far. The earrings take it up a notch from there.

Peggy, thanks for the kind words :D I did use the structure of an existing theme as I am not good with coding yet, but the design and CSS is mine. It's so pink, all that's missing is Keun Suk and some pictures of rainbow colored candy. :rofl:

I might also add my last name there, since it'll double as a portfolio eventually. For now, it's just Vasia though.

Back to our topic. Don't feel bad, Peggy. If a grown man cries over things antis say, he's either depressed or sensitive enough to be a full fledged Princess. His problem, not ours. We're only being honest cause we care.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » May 11th, '10, 20:55

I don't feel bad about a single word I wrote here. I didn't write abusive terms sensu stricto, I just pointed out his latest stupidity.

And, in the meantime, I was looking for some news, and while this pic came up:
It was accompanied by this Google ad (no kidding, screen too big, so I did two pics)
google know what kind of ads place in a proper place.

For those who are missing Sukkie AD 2008:
http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=jg ... ge=15&bbs=

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » May 11th, '10, 20:58

My goodness, he was gorgeous back then. :heart: :heart: :heart:

And with that lovely image in his Gun Woo style, I go to sleep again. See you ladies tomorrow. :D

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » May 11th, '10, 21:00

See ya!
PS. I found Sukkie pic with black nail polish, do we wanna see it?

Peggy

Post by Peggy » May 11th, '10, 23:09

What is it with black polish for men?? Sammy Davis Jr. used to have his pinkie painted black. It was a trade mark but I never knew the reason..and I'm sure there was one. However nowadays Korean men paint ALL their nails. It looks weird I think.

Seems to me that Kimura paints his thumb black at times. I don't get it.

Peg

Peggy

Post by Peggy » May 11th, '10, 23:12

What is it with black polish for men?? Sammy Davis Jr. used to have his pinkie painted black. It was a trade mark but I never knew the reason..and I'm sure there was one. However nowadays Korean men paint ALL their nails. It looks weird I think.

Seems to me that Kimura paints his thumb black at times. I don't get it.

Peg

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » May 12th, '10, 03:34

Well, Sun Ki had black nail polish in Coffee Prince, but he looked manly. If it matches the clothes style and it's all around rough, it's ok. It's punk or what they call it. If you got nail polish AND Princess clothes/accessories AND make up though, it's a no no! :doh:

Show us, if it's not going to scar us for life (even more).

Peggy

Post by Peggy » May 12th, '10, 03:59

Oops...Please forgive double post. don't have a clue what happened

Peg

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » May 12th, '10, 10:57

......... *overwhelming feeling of shame*

Ok, truth be told, aside from the earrings and silver bracelet, I really dig the first outfit in the Osaka pictures. :wub: Sure, it's got dangly fabric and it's see-through, but it's black and not really sparkly. Also, it's got some leather there on the pants (or boots?) so it's even more punk-ish. That's very nice. Things can be more feminine when we're talking black/punk/rock/wildboy-ish. It's the girly/sophisticated/fluffy/fuzzy-wuzzy/kawaii kind of feminine that's just wrong. This, I can handle. It doesn't hurt my eyes, the boots are awesome and even black nail polish would be ok with this cause it fits the style. Also, he's sitting there pretty and not acting like an 8 year old in sugar rush. Or like an ass.. Well, he was in an ass costume in some previous pictures... :roll

Leaving the fashion sense for a bit, he's really ruining his body with this loosing weight deal. Look at his neck in some pictures. He's getting really bad wrinkles there. He was chubbier at some point so I guess he's the type to gain and loose weight a lot, but it doesn't help doing it on purpose and to such extent. He has a beautiful body and skin. He should take care of it and not stress it to it's limits like this. You baka... Beautiful, but airheaded baka... :glare:

Lastly, where the heck is he sitting? He looks like he's selling clothes on some outdoor illegal bazaar! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: It's the fuzz! Run, Keun Suk!

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » May 12th, '10, 11:27

Hehe, in a free hour I made this quiz:

Test on Guy’s Personality

1. Whenever you order an ice-cream, you choose:
a) chocolate
b) vanilla
c) watermelon sorbet with strawberries
d) green tea ice-creams

2. You’re waiting for your date. He/she calls that will be late 30 minutes. What do you do?

a) take a book you have with yourself and start to read
b) hang around admiring the plants/people/whatever
c) take a shopping magazine and wonder if the sale of retail-price rubies sets started yet
d) you end phone call with: “I’m going home!”

3. You need a bed for your bedroom. What do you choose?

a) comfortable and ascetic
b) romantic
c) fairy-tale like bed with curtains
d) with pillars: you know what for^^

4. You’re lost in a strange, big city. What do you do?
a) buy a map and figure out the way
b) ask some friendly-looking people for a way
c) nothing, someone will pick me up
d) you make a call and satellite will lead your security to you

5. You wake up and see your house “after hurricane”: bottles, half-naked bodies, etc. You think:
a) “there has to be an explanation for this”
b) “how am I gonna clear this up?”
c) “hope no one stole my necklaces!”
d) “That was something! Hope nobody got pregnant…”

6. Which style suits you better:
a)Image
b)Image
c)Image
d)Image

7. You are watching documentary movie on developing life on Earth. What do you think?
a) “So the lightning is the reason for all of this…”
b) “Hm, they have enough money, so they should make better CG”
c) “It’s amazing. So the cameras were known 4.5 millions years ago!!”
d) “Man, there’s no way I came from that!!”

If the majority of answers is:

A: you’re pretty normal, don’t worry. Some pink shirt from time to time won’t harm you.
B: you’re normal person. You wear pink shirts sometimes, cause you know they won’t do you any harm.
C: stop wearing pink shirts!! Don’t insist that you lost your shoe the other night.
D: there’s no way anyone can force you to pink shirts! You’ll beat the living crap out of anyone who tries.

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » May 12th, '10, 12:49

1a
2b
3a
4b
5a
6c
7a

So I'm normal will a little bit of everything. Lol. Although I wouldn't mind a bed that has an actual wooden head. Good for holding on to.... to help you get up in the morning. I'm light years away from its other, more fun use. :whistling:

Issy

Post by Issy » May 12th, '10, 13:29

let me see , here my answers

1-c
2-a & b
3- a
4-a & b
5-b
6- c of course, i'm a girl after all :mrgreen:
7- none of above

:lol :lol :lol :lol
I'm mixed of abc, :scratch:

beckysg

Post by beckysg » May 12th, '10, 15:18

Dear all, it’s good that you give comments so that others can improve. But for goodness sake please comment in a better manner. By commenting this way you will hurt people. Do you know that words can kill, please be considerate.

celine_francis

Post by celine_francis » May 12th, '10, 15:55

Yes, I Agree, send it to jang geun suk and see what type he is.
But I'm sure he is not as sissy as your man.
Kidding......................I wish it will come true though.

Being an ass is some peoples' weird behave....
Let it be! just like me, whether he or anyone choose to be an ass. so what??!!
Nothing to do with me till I have to discuss unimportant things here.
Get a life!!

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » May 12th, '10, 16:17

Dear Becky, trust me, there are a lot more cruel things people can say and a lot more crueler ways to tell them. We are saddened by his appearance and use a tongue-in-cheek tone, yes, but that's because we're doing this lightheartedly and with his best interest at heart. We see great potential in him, both in his acting and looks, so we want him to be the best he can be. Most of the fans he has will have gotten a new crush by the next few months and sooner or later, he won't be "the new cool guy" anymore and such teen and/or easily impressed fans will move on to more hip and fresh guys. So we wish he'll have a style that suits him and shows his real self, not the "self" he has to promote for the fans who like it.

I'm not a hypocrite. I'll probably like another guy's looks soon enough and might not write here so often then, but I will still like him as an actor and care about his progress. I keep tabs on all the people I admire whether I still "fancy" them as men, or not, whether they're guys or gals I admired. The difference between me and such fans, is this. If he becomes (and he has been doing good so far) the kind of actor that moves me and stays that way, I'll like his performances for life. I'll be a true fan and not just a girl that moves on to another hot guy because the previous one had nothing to hold on to my attention by but his looks.

We know very well what harsh words and lack of interest can do and it's exactly why we want him to find a more steady ground to tread on. Ever heard of Jonathan Brandis? A beautiful young man, starred in a hit series called "Seaquest". He killed himself at age 27. Why? His career was going bad because the girlies no longer thought he was hot and he couldn't get acting jobs. And so many other kid/teen stars who end up hooked on drugs, in jail or worse, as in the case I mentioned.

If he relies on an unreliable group of fans so much and gets hurt so easily, how will he feel if he finds himself in such a situation later on? I don't know the man personally, so I can't say "I care about him cause I like him". That would be hypocritical of me since all I know and can like, are his looks and skills. But the fact of the matter is that he's a handsome and healthy young man with a potentially great and happy future and life ahead of him. I care enough to want such a man and any human being with such potential for a good and happy life to get the chance to enjoy it and do something great for them and us that they will be remembered by. Especially in a country like Korea which puts so much pressure on its actors and all the celebrity suicides they have there, can you blame us for worrying?

Also, even if things don't get so bad, he's still a man and later in life, he'll be like any other man who wants to leave a good legacy behind them. How will he feel when he's 40-50 years old and everyone remembers him as "That sparkly Princess dude I once liked."? If they remember him at all, which would be a miracle in itself. Would it feel good to know you are a has-been heart-throb that only teens and desperate women adored and serious people never even bothered to get to know or check your work? As a man, would you really feel good to know that no one ever cared about your talent and the amazing things you had to offer or took you seriously? A very smart line from a series I love, Supernatural, goes like this:

"Most folks live and die without moving anything more than the dirt it takes to bury them"

How will he feel later on if he had missed his chance to become an astounding and respected actor who will be remembered, because he was too vain and spotlight-crazy to stop and think of what that was doing to his career? If he keeps this up and only cares about pleasing the younger/more easily impressed women, soon enough - if not already - he'll only be getting offers for shallow and restricting parts of heart-throbs. He'll end up playing the same person over and over again. It's very easy to be branded as an idol for the teens and he's headed towards that direction, with his style at least. We still have hope if he chooses good parts. Kimi wa Petto though, as much as I like it, is still an eye-candy part.

So I'll keep b*itching, even if that's what it seems like, because I see great potential in this young actor and I know he can evolve and get great parts in exceptional movies and series later in his life. I don't want to see his progress put to a halt because he spent so much time dotting on fans that won't even remember his face in a couple of years. I want him to be the man he can be and the exceptional actor I know he can be. It'll make me happy, someday it'll make other serious fans happy and get him new fans that might be with him for life. That would also make any person happy if acting was their job and a job they enjoy. So he'll be happy too. Works for everyone. If the rest of his fans want to turn him into a joke, squeeze him dry, ruin him and then move on to the next guy and he's dumb enough to seek the approval of such people, though, fine. His loss and ours too.

And Celine, we have a life, but unlike other people who can barely focus on one simple task at a time and express opinions like they were programmed to be clones of others, our brain actually allows us to have a life, think for ourselves and have interesting conversations among peers aaall at the same time. Fancy that. :roll
Last edited by Orion1986 on May 12th, '10, 16:34, edited 1 time in total.

Issy

Post by Issy » May 12th, '10, 16:34

great words dear Orion. 100% agree with what you said.
atleast these words are coming from people who have seen every single drama/movie he has done and not just obsessed with his recent image/character. i don't see or read from those very protective hardcor fan of him to talk about his other works.
i guess we will see lots of first time posters in this thread from now. you were right E-chan, it was this thread :mrgreen:

yumeaki

Post by yumeaki » May 12th, '10, 17:13

@Issy, you are telepathic. Yes, lurker on d-addicts forum and first time poster here on this thread.

Just thought of dropping a general comment after reading past posts....

Some may or may not like his latest fashion style (I personally am fine with it as long as he cut off that hair and put on some inches to his waistline, but I will have to wait till he finishes his latest movie as both are requirements for his new role). However, it is good to see that most acknowledge his potential as an actor. Constructive criticism is good but suggestion in a tongue-in-cheek tone, albeit witty, is best to share internally among friends. Stating them on a forum accessible by all may invoke anger among readers who do not understand that you mean him well and is suggesting for him to change in a better way. A sound advice written in lighthearted tone may actually be interpreted in another manner as reader cannot ‘hear’ the tone by reading the text. They may just interpret it as harsh sarcasm.

I believe there is a way to show our opinion without causing any emotional hurt to a person.

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » May 12th, '10, 17:44

Well, for quite a while now, the only people posting here are us and we understand each other. How are they supposed to know what's going on unless they actually post and ask? We can't limit our speech and never express opinions the way we want to just because "they" might be watching and get offended. Let them come here, express their opinion and maybe we can have different discussions as well, or in a different tone.

Also, sorry to say, but this is not for his role only. I wish it was and thought it was, but apparently, he's been doing crazy stuff for years. We assume he's into it and does it to show off. How can we assume anything else when that's what he appears to be doing? We can only comment on what we see. We don't know what the man thinks and feels.

Finally, this IS sarcasm, but done for his own good. If you look at our posts, most of them include evidence that we are real fans who care and we often do say he's so great and that it's a shame. If people mind it, they should follow our conversations and find out for themselves about what's been happening. Or come in and join us and change things, if they wish to. One can't expect people to pay attention to them and their objections when people don't even know they're there. They also can't expect people to explain themselves to them just because they didn't get here from the start and can't bother to carefully read at least a few pages of posts. We can tell them we're fans who care, but it's up to them to verify that.

This is a forum about him and we can express our opinions freely. I can't be offended if someone doesn't like someone I adore and I don't have the right to stop them if they badmouth that person, since I'm just a fan of that person and not a friend or relative. People should be free to express themselves about someones public image. We never said he's a bad person or truly an idiot and we never offend him with serious curse words of crude language. He can be Mother Teresa and Einstein combined, for all I care. I make comments on what he shows me and not what he really is. How can I possibly make comments on his personality when I don't even know the man?

If I ever make comments I claim to really be true about him as a person, which is not logical and also plain mean since I don't know him, then people can tell me to stop. Of course, if I was such a troll and b*tch, I probably wouldn't. As long as he shows me something he's doing for the fans, I as a fan, will comment on it. Be it good or bad in my taste. I'll put a disclaimer under every post, if that'll stop them from getting offended just cause not everyone shares their opinion or sugarcoating abilities. :P

"I am a big fan of Keun Suk. My opinions concern his public appearance and are given with his best interest in mind".

Oh, but wait.. The only people that have been talking to me so far in this thread, are people that don't get offended just cause I speak in a straight fashion, so why should I apologize?

Apparently, more people see this, so I'm not sorry for the past, but will try and be more of a hypocrite and avoid speaking frankly in the future, if they do show me proof that they are watching this forum and want to actually participate.

So far, I've only gotten 2 posts from 2 people with only 1 post, who both joined today and can very well just be here to piss us off, so until I see they're real fans who will be a part of this conversation, I'll continue as I am.

Also, I've never been rude to a specific person and only badmouth these shallow fans who claim to adore a person without really caring. So far, it's not me that's offended anyone in specific. When the second "lady" in the recent post tell us to "get a life" though, she's insulting us and us specifically as people so to me, that's breaking the rules of decency and propriety. Not my comments on some actor.

Unless you, yumeaki mind this too much, in which case, we can be more polite for the sake of propriety. No one should feel unwelcome here and should be free to agree or disagree with us and speak their mind. They can't expect us to change our personality and the way we comment about things just cause it doesn't match theirs or their likes though. So, a bit more polite, I can do. Less honest? No way.

I do get where you're coming from and usually, I am veeery civilized, polite and proper in posting, exactly because I don't want to upset other users. Still honest, but less passionate in expressing myself. However, when the only people responding are people like me, should I just keep being "proper" when I know they don't mind and can have good conversations with them? Sure, others view this forum too, but if people only talk in a "proper" way in any forum, it would be full by bot-like posts of the same things and a few stereotypical words and opinions. Can you imagine everyone saying "Yes, he does seem to have some problems and I personally don't like this, but to each his own". That would be it. Conversation would stop there. I much prefer to have interesting discussions with people and have variety in what is said than being proper. Unless, of course, someone is dearly offended. If so, come and tell me. With proof you're not a troll. (the generic "you", not you, yumeaki) :mrgreen:

Peggy

Post by Peggy » May 12th, '10, 19:42

:-) Orion,

That was a dissertation. I don't think you have ever said offensive things about anyone, even our boy. My apprehension the other day was only because I thought suddenly that I may have been shooting off the wall being funny at another person's expense. Notably Jang. I felt I had to make sure that I had not said hurtful things which may have drifted back to the person concerned. I don't give a thought to people who are'fans' who don't know a thing about actors and acting and their resumes.
The basic fact is that we admire actors because they can act and have charm and probably look good. They put themselves right out there with a purpose and work very hard to get themselves known to a wide audience. O.K so I am that audience. Now I have the right to discuss the actor I like. If I admire his talent I can say he is great. If he looks good I can swoon a little now and then. If he does dumb stuff and listens to the wrong advice (apparently) I have the right to remark on that and state my dismay when he changes so visibly and looks ridiculous. If I am audience and I support his work then I have the right to say I don't like what he is doing.
I know very well that I have no impact personally. However, if other parts of his audience begin to feel the same way then he must pay attention. His career is his responsibilty not ours. We are only audience. Audience can be fickle at times.

I think he needs help and advice from his managers and maybe even his family.

I do have a life by the way. It's full of fascinating and wonderful things both in the entertainment world and literary environment. Being obsessed only with one young actor would definitely not be my aim in life so whoever says to us 'get a life'... I reply 'I think maybe you should look inwards' Not being sarcastic at all.

Peg

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » May 12th, '10, 20:08

OK, back from work, oh no, it is called.... "a life", I guess.
I guess there's no more need to keep what I do for a living. One-posters don't read, and who had the need, read already.
I didn't want to share it, but this is how I "get a life". So please refrain about references to anybody's life in case you don't know anything about it.

Keunsuk is a public person. Has fans. Fans are entitled to make comments. I never, no one here ever, made an aggressive comment about him as a person, because we don't know him (yet!). But we judge his appearance, his statements, his interviews, his behavior. This is how things are. And if someone behaves in a stupid way, we say: This is a stupid way. Why? Because WE think about it like this. It's our right.
We stated few times: his way of dressing up and preparations for the movie have NOTHING in common in our opinion. We don't like Jang with diamond earrings, we don't like Jang all bones and skin, we don't like Jang acting the way he acts now. Why? Because we ARE fans.
We care, we follow his career for few years, or at least months, we've seen everything he's done. Don't believe? Go back 25 pages. We were all hearts and melting over NNP decision.

I'm not taking back any of my words. If somebody likes Keunsuk the way he is now, good, tell that to him, write it on the walls all over the place, you have your right. We have our right to say that we don't like it. A fan has to say something like this, and not always just admire. If fans just admire, it means they can't see faults in someone. And everyone has faults.

And one more thing: I'm way older than him, not just emotionally unhinged teenager who knows two reactions: angst and affection. I'm old enough to make statements like this.
Hell, I love Jeong Jae Young, but I really can't stand one of his movies. Yes, I did it. I said, I wrote it on some Korean website. What I got? A "thank you" for an insight.

And this thread is basically built up with sarcasm.

PS. Issy, I got one offensive email, from someone, I don't know who. Apparently, someone was not happy about our comments. Soon we will get phone calls from his agency to stop our comments. I will stop when he stops. That's all. And yes, this is THE thread.
Last edited by Ethlenn on May 13th, '10, 22:26, edited 2 times in total.

lovelybabe

Post by lovelybabe » May 12th, '10, 20:14

OK, I'm also an avid fan of JKS, I've been followed him for almost 3 years and I love him so much !!!!
I'm from JKS thread in soompi (:
And you guys like "real talk" , OK this is my "real talk", straight to the point and no fancy:

I think you guys a little bit overboard in talking about his fashion styles although I agree a lot with your comments .
As an avid fan, I also frustrated and worried about his styles would destroy his career life later on, because in the next few years with his styles and choices, he might get only cheesy roles that just appeal to woman and girls only ..etc...
A month ago, I also wondered if he was really a gay ? and I took a few days to do some research about it .
The research came up with there is 50% chance he is a gay, or bi, and 50% chance he is straight .
I was so sad and disappointed about it . I rather believe he is straight although If he is really gay, I still like him as an actor .
After thinking about it for many days, I decide that it's his choice and he seem so happy about it.
If he's smart and wants a strong, stable career, then he would think about manly up, but if he 's happy with his choices and styles, then so be it .
I just sit and wait for him to change , if not, I still like him as an actor.
If he was a gay and want to express his sexual orientation through his choices of styles , then so be it .
It's his own life and his choices, then so be it . I still like him as an actor !

So if you're frustrated about his styles and choices, express your opinions , but please don't go overboard about it , it might hurt people who read this thread .
We also have PM system to chat privately and don't hurt others in the thread don't we ?
Last edited by lovelybabe on May 12th, '10, 20:41, edited 2 times in total.

lovelybabe

Post by lovelybabe » May 12th, '10, 20:58

Ethlenn:
In my opinion,because of his styles, calling him stupid and "airhead". are overboard in such a public thread like this(you can use PM system to call a person whatever you like , because it's private)
He is just a spoil , rich kid in a well off family.
He is well known for being one of smart kids in Korea. He also has many options if he does not become an actor.
He's rich enough to open his own company, or become a DJ, MC, a director or an entertainer , etc. It has been rumored that his current management company belong to his family and that's why they named the company under his name as Tree J company (JKS in Korean means the root of tree) and he has his own studio near his college also .
He might choose to express himself over the acting career , who know !

Edit: About "real talk" , you know why they are in " " ?
I read that you don't like Soompi JKS thread ?

Love is also mean caring and protection.
To protect our favorite actors, because we are fans and we love the actors,
we often use PM system to chat about the 'real talk" since Soompi is one of resources of many countries media and headline news such as SE Asia and China .
Last edited by lovelybabe on May 12th, '10, 22:44, edited 4 times in total.

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » May 12th, '10, 21:33

Oh, he is not stupid in that sense. A man who can portray characters that well, hence think about them and break them down, is veery smart. And he speaks 2 foreign languages just by studying them a bit. He's a smart man in that sense.

But academically smart, street smart, choice smart etc etc aren't all the same. He's an idiot and an airhead when it comes to deciding on an image, sticking with it and making sure it's something that will get him a steady public opinion about himself and further his career. It's a bad business call, if you like, for him to go teen-crazy because, as I said before, teens move on rather quickly. Pleasing fans that will soon like another guy doesn't seem smart. Getting a steady, mature and professional image that will get him more parts and more serious parts in the future, is the way to go if you really want to develop your skills and love what you do. If he just wants to shine for a while and have girls screaming and crying over him, he's doing good. If he wants to evolve and not get stuck in one place though, not doing very good.

Maybe he doesn't really care about the art of acting and it would be fine then, but a man who said he won't go into singing soon, is studying acting and pushes himself so hard for his parts, kiiinda looks like he really loves what he's doing. And if he does, he needs to focus on that and not go fame-crazy. It's easy to get carried away by all the attention, especially if you're a young man, so our fear is that he might sacrifice his moving forward in proper acting experience and skill developing just to please the fans.

So don't be offended by what we call him. We are commenting on his public image choices and STRICTLY those. We did make a few guesses like "he doesn't look too smart" or looks "a bit too in love with himself", but when making guesses (cause that's what they are) on his character in general, we always have the "looks/doesn't look" there. Because they are just what we suspect might be true based solely on what we see and nothing more.

And the last thing before I go to beddy bed, sexual orientation is absolutely not an issue. Any "gay" comments we made refer to the style which at times looks like trashy-gay. I don't like trashy-gay men just as I don't like trashy-straight women. Bimbos, that is. It's the type of kawaii style and behavior that goes with it that I don't like in such men, not their sexual preference. If a person has a good heart, nothing else is important. He can be anything he likes, I'd still like him as an actor. We're all human beings and although there are things that might make some of us bad or problematic, our sexual orientation isn't one of those things. My personal opinion.

Ethlenn, sweetie, we might get some of those e-mails, but don't get paranoid now. :P They can say all they want. They are either misinformed or then don't care about our devotion to Keun Suk and just want us to praise him because they think that's the only way to show love and caring to a person. That's the only way they know how. As long as I like this man's work, I'll keep demanding and hoping the best from him and for him, respectively. So will you guys and so will (should) any true fan.

I'll go catch some z's now. See you tomorrow, ladies. :salut:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » May 12th, '10, 21:45

Hope I will be able to post some of his different images. Until this moment, I have to agree with Orion.

Issy

Post by Issy » May 12th, '10, 22:03

Ethlenn wrote:Hope I will be able to post some of his different images. Until this moment, I have to agree with Orion.
+1 :thumright:

shiro401

Post by shiro401 » May 13th, '10, 03:40

Sometimes when you say anything in a tongue-in-cheek manner, that tongue could run off, flap uncontrollably, and stab other people without the owner realizing it. I know you're just expressing your opinion, but you could do it in a manner that won't offend other people, couldn't you?

He's still young. And if he wants to experiment with fashion, that's fine by me. I might not like some of his choices, but he's got to don the clothes to know which one fits and doesn't fit. He's not even 23 yet... cut him some slack.

And he said in an interview before that he chose his projects because he's at the right age to do it. When he acted in Hong Gil Dong and Beethoven Virus, I heard some comments that he's too young to play the roles, etc. And now that he's acting his age, he is still criticized. This guy just couldn't get a break, could he?
I think one of the reasons he chose Kimi wa Petto because it's completely different from the last movie he did.

As for him being spoiled and came from a well-off family, I think his family was just middle class. I remember when he was guest-starring in Champagne, he said he worked when he was still a kid and helped out his family economy. And when he was just around 10 years old...

http://lovesears.blogspot.com/2010/05/1 ... n-suk.html
"... However, his parents were not able to pay much attention to his career because they were busy with their fish farm business in Danyang in the North Chungcheong Province. So up till fifth grade, Jang went to a school with only 13 students near the fish farm and whenever he had a shoot, he would go to Seoul carrying his own suitcase. Since Jang moved to Seoul when he was in fifth grade, his parents told him to solve his problems on his own including finding his way home by himself after school. Even though Jang wanted to rebel against his parents he thought about how he had to "be at the broadcasting company by 9 a.m."

spoiled? I don't think so...
taking his work seriously? He's been doing that since he's a kid.

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » May 13th, '10, 04:24

Of course I would do it in such a manner. It's not nice offending people because they will never respect your opinion if you do. I didn't see any of them here telling me that they are offended though. All I saw were a couple of girls I was having a nice chat with. If they hate my style enough to complain to third parties, they should just come here and explain to me how they feel. As it's slowly starting to happen so thank you for pointing these things out.

As for Keun Suk, he has been taking his work seriously and made some really fine choices. We're not criticizing his past or acting decisions. Why can't people get that?

We're talking purely about his style and the turn it's taken lately. Some experimentation here and there in the past is normal. Like you say, he's young and he's trying out many things, but YAB got him a looot of attention and along with this fashion change, of course we fear he might loose sight of what's good for his skills and career in the long run. It's because he's young and seems to like the attention a bit too much that we're worried.

We're not psychics to predict how things will go, but based on what we know as people and about the entertainment world, we are afraid that if he keeps going like this, he'll box himself as a particular kind of celebrity that will only get offered works fit for that kind. It won't be the first time a kid/teen/young celebrity enjoyed the spotlight and lost sight of his goal. Happens all the time especially with younger actors, because they are not old enough to understand that not all kinds of attention is good and also lasts.

I don't know him personally, so I can't know what he's thinking. I know only what I see and from where I'm standing, it seems that he might focus too much on getting popular and not getting better. It's what I fear and don't wish to see, not what I know or am certain of.

And about his financial situation, money isn't the only way to get spoiled. If he starts thinking he's irreplaceable and divine because of all the attention and looses humbleness, that's being spoiled too. Sure, he's handsome and a good actor, but he's not some God. And it's tough keeping your feet grounded when everyone around seems to adore everything you do. Any person, no matter how smart or humble, would feel good deep down inside. And when someone seems to enjoy it and rely on it so much, you fear for them.

I'm not saying he is spoiled, but that's what he's showing me. About his looks at least. I don't think he's so spoiled in his work. I actually think he's a push over there. He seems to do exactly what he is told to do, even if it's unhealthy or bad for his image so if anything, I'd say he's not spoiled enough in that area.

He should give himself some more credit on his skills and realize that he's not just a pretty face. From what I've read, he's pretty tough on himself about his acting. He probably thinks that he is not such a good actor so he should play the pretty-boy part since that's what seems to get him attention. I blame the fans for this too. They don't do it on purpose, but when someone gets so much praise on his looks, it's difficult to believe any person that says he's a good actor because, usually, a fan fancies him so much that they'll like his acting anyway, be it good or bad.

When he's treated like a heart throb, but doesn't get - from his fans - a well based and objective image about his skills and just hears "You're gorgeous" all the time, it's natural he'll think that he's only good for his looks and of course will try and please the fans in that area. "They like me for my looks so I gotta impress them with my looks if I want to keep them" and if the majority of fans want to see him dressed as a princess, of course he'll do that.

My wish, therefore would be for his fans to start calming down a bit with the "oppaaaaa" (although I guess he has lots of "dongsaaaaeng" too :P ) and start commenting on his acting with more than a "OMG, he's an amazing actor". And of course, I wish he'll understand that his acting is good and that he can get even more admiration for that than his looks which are a fleeting thing/ don't stay fresh and hip for long.

Aaaall this is assuming he's trying so hard because he doesn't think people like him for his skills though. Like I said, all we talk about here, are assumptions.

See you later, ladies. I have to go to school and do some Flash animation which is sooo not ready and needs to be by Tuesday. XD

lovelybabe

Post by lovelybabe » May 13th, '10, 10:13

Orion:
If you follow him long enough, you may figure out his feminine fashion senses were dated long long before YAB; it was in Nonstop4 , 2003, it was not recently, he wore women clothes sometimes in that show also.
I have a feeling that he could not express himself too much under his old management agency, who also runs many manly singers; they have their own rules and regulations which may be hard to break.
Instead of thinking his new fashion sense changed to feminine after YAB, you can think this change was from the time he has his own new management agency, who can let him do whatever he wants to do.

One other thing, he sometimes wears clothes to please the fans, but when you look at him close enough, you can figure out sometimes he chooses these type of clothes just because he wanted to only. The guy is spoiled and he think he can do whatever he want. While he wants to express himself, he also wants acception from fans ; accepting for who he is and what he wants.

Shiro:
If you follow him long enough , you may also figure out he is a spoiled rich kid . He has been criticized long ago and also now for wanting to become a jade of all trades. Some blogers also criticized him for having so much talent in acting, but not putting all of his effort into acting business. The only one drama that most people agreed that he used all of his effort in acting is YAB. Even JKS sometimes admitted that he used to be a player in acting business.
Also, it is the nature of Korean celebrity to become a work-addict . They are famous for working so hard to the bones and to death: Ha Ji Won said that she did not sleep for 1 week while playing Hwang jin Yi; Rain said that he only sleep for 2 hours everyday for over 2 months during world tour promtion; BoA fainted right on the stage for many times because of working exhaustion , and many more ....
You can't tell thing like he's still young and try to experiment things , bla, bla ...
He is 22 and soon will be 23 and he 's been in the entertainment showbiz for more than 13 years for god sake. More than 13 years in the showbiz as an celebrity is long enough to experiment strange things.
Shiro, I love him dearly and want him to be successful, I want him to be regcognized as an excellent actor in the next few years. However, if JKS chooses to express himself over the acting business like right now, I'm afraid the title excellent actor is very hard to reach and it might be just a dream .

This is my rant for the day :alcoholic:
OMG, my heart is heavy when reading an article saying that in the up coming movie You are my pet, JKS will play a role of a young dude who dreams to be a musician and a dancer . I will definetely curse out the director for sure if that director is trying to put JKS on the stage and make him sing again
I watched enough movies and dramas in which JKS 's dreaming of becoming a musician
:cussing:
Last edited by lovelybabe on May 13th, '10, 12:30, edited 2 times in total.

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » May 13th, '10, 12:12

That's our fear as well.

And you're right, he was like this from long ago. I also only found out recently. But it seems that YAB made this "illusion" of him being hot like that even stronger.

Yes, he is 23, but not all people mature in the same way. Apparently, he hasn't matured in many ways, which is why we complain like this. If there is any hope he'll ever listen to all his fans, and not just the ones that adore him "just cause", he needs to hear all sides. Ideally, he should figure this out himself, but we care, so we nudge.

If he was dressing like this because he genuinely likes it and doesn't give a damn about his career, it'd be fine. A shame for such a talented young man, but it would be his choice and we would have to accept it. If he's doing it to get further in his career though and loves his acting job, he'll come crashing down eventually.

Trying to do a little of everything isn't bad. It gives life experience and creates a better image of the entertainment world. It's only when a person does too much without focusing on anything that doesn't get them anywhere in any of those things. So far, that doesn't bother me. He does go around a lot and does many things, but he seems to be focusing on his acting more than all.

I think we'll only know after Kimi wa Petto, if he indeed gets better and better and this whole Princess thing was just a phase to create some buzz around him. It's still a shame though, if that's the case, cause with skills and looks like that, he'd fly sky high on his own, with his abilities only, without needing to resort to cheap tricks like "Let's dress weird to please some fans and shock the other to create buzz and get people to notice me more".

There are so many possible reasons behind his whole behavior and look, it's no use trying to figure it out. If he does value his art (acting) and wants to be a big caliber, respected and sought out actor someday, though, he's really going about it the wrong way. :glare:

P.S: I do like his singing, but yeah, they should stick with one art form at a time. Just dancing for this one, please. :thumright:

gilnis
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gilnis » May 13th, '10, 14:08

It seems I missed lots of interesting things while I wasn’t around….:D and you became famous too, congrats. :D

It’s useless to have a quarrel about facts. It’s a fact and a shame that those rabid ones have made Sukkie blind, taken him the wrong way and made him (or made him want to) stay on it.
We’re supporting him, cause we’re still his fans, but it doesn’t mean we have to clap, carol out and wave at every single action of his. He shouldn’t be sad about what we’ve been writing but reconsider why we keep on doing this.... maaaaybeeee he chose the wrong way. He should realise it and change. When (if?) it happens…… I’m looking forward to it.

I saw how long Orion’s replies are, and this quote came to my mind before reading them.
Never argue with a fool, they will lower you to their level and then beat you with experience. :whistling:

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » May 13th, '10, 14:37

Am I the fool, you bad bad girl? :P

I do tend to write a lot when I have things to say. :roll

lovelybabe

Post by lovelybabe » May 13th, '10, 15:38

Ethlenn:
JKS 's making us confused right ?
As I know, in one interview on the TV for Basic house photoshoot last year, he told the interviewer that he often shopped for the suits in women's clothes department because his body frame was small as compared with other Korean men. In that show, he even asked the female interviewer to try on his vest. The lady tried on his vest and said she felt really ashamed that she could barely fit into the vest(she meant she was a fat lady :lol )

And although I love his singing voice, I don't want him just only stick into musical roles; No more after YAB, because this may send wrong signals to many good korean directors out there that he is just built and fit only for a musical role, or an idol.
He has so much potential for other roles.

Orion:
I like your long comments, they show you really care and concern about JKS :wub:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » May 13th, '10, 15:48

I don't want him to sing either. No more.

Hmm, considering he's supposedly 182 I have no idea what kind of body frame he has in mind. He's not that frail in around the shoulders I mean. And yes, i came across his interview about it. But I thought he was making jokes. I guess he wasn't.
Wake up, our Sukkie, wake up!

lovelybabe

Post by lovelybabe » May 13th, '10, 16:12

Ethlenn:
In fact, I believe JKS has been following Unisex trend in Korea for a long time. He has been had many anti-fans in Korea because of that trend. And I believe he is a brave young man who just care about what he want to do . The "pirate Johnny Depp" clothe style he spotted on the red carpet in 2009 was his own design (his agency came out and confirmed that it was his idea and his own design ), NOT to please the fans though.

However, it's up to him to find out the limits in order to keep his career going strong or going down . :crazy:
Last edited by lovelybabe on May 13th, '10, 16:32, edited 4 times in total.

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » May 13th, '10, 16:14

Hey, could be worse. He could be shopping at junior stores and look like an oversized infant or kid with special needs... :rofl:

*trying to find comfort where there is none*

Ethlenn, sweetie, I appreciate your love, but if I ever become a lesbian, I might fall for Keun Suk at that time. He'll be a perfect woman by then. :P

Hee hee. I really like having these talks with you. Usually, the kind of women that like idols have the mental capacity of a weed so it's difficult to have a proper conversation. It's nice to know there are ladies who are mature human beings and can still be "little girls" from time to time. I think people get so caught up in the struggles of life that they forget how to be silly, or childish, or even easy going and shallow at times and just have fun. It's like there's a rule that being an adult you need to be serious ( stick up your a...) and composed (depressed).

I say, a well-off person can be mature and still be able to just let loose and enjoy all fun things. Adult and childish alike.

So it's great joy talking to you :thumleft:

P.S: Jack Sparrow design? Oh man, I have to see that! :rofl: It could be done successfully, but with Keun Suk, not so sure...

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » May 13th, '10, 16:24

Orion, if you do, so comparing to Sukkie, I'm no woman at all^^

You haven't seen it? I posted it somewhere. Only the hat was bearable in that outfit. Brr...

Yes, you don't see a mature women over their 27 (or 28, 29...) that can drool over their keybords from time to time, but when the time comes, they can smash across the face (and wash hands from the foundation after that).
I don't understand the phenomenon of anti-fans though. It's downright stupid to just hate someone because of fame. But it remains me of some atheists, you know (sorry, my field of work), only atheists know Bible better than Christians. I guess antis know their object better than fans, hehe :scratch:

and lovelybabe: I don't think Sukkie is familiar with the word: "limits".

lovelybabe

Post by lovelybabe » May 13th, '10, 16:37

Ethlenn:
I know :lol
As a fan, I feel sad about that and just wish in a short time (maybe a year or so) , JKS would find out the "LIMITS" through lessons and erros
Now, I just take it in a brighter matter: I just enjoy and happy enough to see him regularly in movies and dramas because this guy has so much energy and passion to produce many of them :whistling:

beckysg

Post by beckysg » May 13th, '10, 16:48

The mouth of the righteous is a fountain of life,
but violence overwhelms the mouth of the wicked.

Hatred stirs up dissension,
but love covers over all wrongs.

שלום
:wub:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » May 13th, '10, 16:59

lovelybabe wrote: Now, I just take it in a brighter matter: I just enjoy and happy enough to see him regularly in movies and dramas because this guy has so much energy and passion to produce many of them :whistling:
If he keeps on loosing weight, the source of this energy of his will dry up...
We have to muster up, buy a ticket and go to Seoul to feed him properly. With lots of proteins, calcium, iron and potassium stuff^^
:mrgreen:

And to the post above: I would have read it even if it was in such big font and bright colors. I read everything that is in my sight. :salut:

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » May 13th, '10, 17:03

Apparently Becky hasn't heard of tough love. :sweat:

Okay okay.. She convinced me.. When I meet, Keun Suk, I'll give him a hug and a smile... before I beat the princess look out of him... and then hug him some more after that, just cause I don't want to be wicked... Yes... to not be wicked... just for that :whistling:

lovelybabe

Post by lovelybabe » May 13th, '10, 17:10

Ethlenn:
Don't worried about his weight so much dear. In the past, he was like a stick and bone like he is now, but still produced 3 movies and MCing for many programs within 1 year.
He is very young physically and can endure harsh conditions although he always get a cold here and there.
I will be worried about his health when he would passing 27 yo .

lovelybabe

Post by lovelybabe » May 13th, '10, 17:21

Ethlenn:
military? I saw many discussion about JKS and military. But let's wait and see ; he is the only child and it seems he has no male cousins , the law in Korea says that if you are male and are the only child in the family (or you are the only one working to feed the family) you will be waived from the military service.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » May 13th, '10, 17:37

Yes I know about that catch.
But still it's not like he's the sole benefactor of the family. It is stated like this.
If he somehow manages to get away with it, I will kidnap him personally and I will give him into the capable hands of Orion and Issy here in my secret gestapo hide-out.
They will make a man out of him. Muahaha (ekhe, ekhe...) :D

Issy

Post by Issy » May 13th, '10, 21:27

Ethlenn wrote:Yes I know about that catch.
But still it's not like he's the sole benefactor of the family. It is stated like this.
If he somehow manages to get away with it, I will kidnap him personally and I will give him into the capable hands of Orion and Issy here in my secret gestapo hide-out.
They will make a man out of him. Muahaha (ekhe, ekhe...) :D
:lol :lol :lol
Yes we will. :salut:
sorry girls for not being able with you today. was reading your post at work though (YESS, I too have a life of my own which involves sick patients, thank you very much).
what can i say? Orion, i love you too my dear :P you said everything that was in our mind dear. :cheers:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » May 13th, '10, 21:43

Issy, how come you have a life?? You're kidding, girl!

OK, I'm going to bed, it's midnight here, and tomorrow I have day full of events, excluding DA for dozen of hours, hehe.

Oh, I can provide you with some punishment tools like feathers, mirror, whip, black silken ribbon... no, wait, wrong thread...

Issy

Post by Issy » May 13th, '10, 21:48

Ethlenn wrote:Issy, how come you have a life?? You're kidding, girl!

OK, I'm going to bed, it's midnight here, and tomorrow I have day full of events, excluding DA for dozen of hours, hehe.

Oh, I can provide you with some punishment tools like feathers, mirror, whip, black silken ribbon... no, wait, wrong thread...
:mrgreen: I know, it's so hard to believe that i too have a life outside d-a considering amount of my favourite guys. including JKS :P

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » May 13th, '10, 22:24

You're just lying, and the... uhm, all that blah blah is poisoning your mind and heart... Be careful.
I will send you a map of my secret gestapo hide-out^^

I updated my blog so I sneaked to take one final look here (almost like One Final Call, so ominous movie, one of the best in the world, it's such a masterpiece that Gone With The Wind and Ben Hur can just go away sobbing silently. I remember to praise EVERYTHING Sukkie has done.). And yes, it's strange you have a life, I mean, drop your patients and sit here or THERE just staring (at goats, now, wait, again wrong thread...) at screen hoping for an answer.
And I'm happy cause there's no way I will see new movie with my JJY this summer.
I love my stupid life!!
Take care!

I should put everything here in "sarcasm", "cynicism" tags, but somehow I can't find them... stupid little me... :salut: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Issy

Post by Issy » May 13th, '10, 22:36

Ethlenn wrote:You're just lying, and the... uhm, all that blah blah is poisoning your mind and heart... Be careful.
I will send you a map of my secret gestapo hide-out^^

I updated my blog so I sneaked to take one final look here (almost like One Final Call, so ominous movie, one of the best in the world, it's such a masterpiece that Gone With The Wind and Ben Hur can just go away sobbing silently. I remember to praise EVERYTHING Sukkie has done.). And yes, it's strange you have a life, I mean, drop your patients and sit here or THERE just staring (at goats, now, wait, again wrong thread...) at screen hoping for an answer.
And I'm happy cause there's no way I will see new movie with my JJY this summer.
I love my stupid life!!
Take care!

I should put everything here in "sarcasm", "cynicism" tags, but somehow I can't find them... stupid little me... :salut: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
:scratch: i sure don't get you sometimes. :mrgreen: but YESSS, they really should invent a sarcasm/cynicism tags for you in forums.
and i think i have better things to do with my life. mmmm like re-watching Chuno (for god know how many times) or filling up my hdd with BV to take with me on my trip 8)

Peggy

Post by Peggy » May 13th, '10, 22:46

The boy stood on the burning deck,
His feet all covered in blisters
Around his neck a rope of pearls
I think they were his sister's
Wake up my lad wake up I say
It's time that you were going
Put on your pants and take your leave
That dress does not become you
The sleeve is wrong the length's not right
Your taste is somehow lacking
The things you do these days my dear
Somehow it's quite mysterious
As Mr. MacEnroe would say
You really can't be SERIOUS !!!!!

Peg with apologies etc.

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » May 13th, '10, 23:19

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Now that was an awesome poem! Thank you for that :clap:

I'm going to bed to, my crazy and lovely ladies. I'll have to sleep sitting down though. My leg seems to have a tendency to cramp today and I don't want to wake up in the middle of the night on the floor and screaming. I'm alone too, so I'd be screwed if that were to happen. Aish... :fight: