Jang Geun Suk !!

Discuss about your favourite Korean Actors and Actresses.
Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Jul 18th, '10, 01:56

Ethlenn, it is a threat. For fangirls that "can't handle the truth". :P

Jana, glad you're enjoying your show, dear. You're awesome too, so this awesome thread is awesomly appropriate for your awesomness. See? THAT'S overuse of awesome, but again, if it is, you gotta say it. :D

arakira
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by arakira » Jul 18th, '10, 03:24

The ladies answered throughly before and I'm not set out to bash anybody who comes here and voices their opinion. Just let me add mine, and maybe you'll see we are not that bad, neither towards Keun Suk nor other fans. You are welcome to stay and contribute in any way. Lighten the mood with unbendable optimism like janajee, tell us what you like about him, make us find something positive to talk about or just keep telling us where you think we went overboard.

What is being a fan? Does it mean to give unconditional love and defend whatever a celeb does, how ever he behaves, in front of the mean world that's just set on bringing him down?
If so, I am not a fan. As I stated before, I developped an interest in little Keun Suk, seeing his acting talent and handsome features. Right now, unfortunataly, he's showing neither. Does it mean I have to turn my back at him if I don't get the right feeling at the moment? Should I just ignore him and look for other celebs with more appeal? Should I just wait silently for better times? Should I live in the past and rewatch his old stuff over and over? Should I lie to myself and go kyaa nonetheless?

I won't. I'm downright happy I found this thread and the ladies who dwell here ;) It is a pleasure to talk, discuss and joke around with them. Some may be harsh with their words (me included) but if you take a closer look, we don't bite unless we're bitten first. Our jokes might have gotten bitter at times and you might get a bad impression if you just take a peek at a random page here. Yet, if you make an effort to read a bit more and try to understand what's going on, you might see that we are just hungrily waiting for some good news, some acting that deserves to be praised or at least something nice to look at. And i admit, I don't see that coming. It's like waiting for a miracle with other believers and spectators :lol If anybody likes skinny boys in feminine attire, I'm also fine with it and I won't try to convince them of the opposite. But, isn't it nice, that being a fan here isn't like a religious cult of fandom where reason and critique is forbidden the statute?!

yenchan69

Post by yenchan69 » Jul 18th, '10, 05:05

arakira wrote: Yet, if you make an effort to read a bit more and try to understand what's going on, you might see that we are just hungrily waiting for some good news, some acting that deserves to be praised or at least something nice to look at. And i admit, I don't see that coming. It's like waiting for a miracle with other believers and spectators :lol If anybody likes skinny boys in feminine attire, I'm also fine with it and I won't try to convince them of the opposite. But, isn't it nice, that being a fan here isn't like a religious cult of fandom where reason and critique is forbidden the statute?!
It IS nice, that's why I love to read you guys (and have been for months) and usually laugh, chortle and agree. And actually, in the last few posts I see once again the lovely smirking rueful fandom that I know exists here. It was just alarming to read the previous vitriolic posts, cuz when I pictured JGS stumbling in here by accident, I think he would seriously have been hurt. Even I was flinching.

Celebrities do troll themselves on the Internet as you well know. I'm sure this is why you guys post your comments here, probably hoping it will reach his ears. But there's a difference between saying, "hmm, that look doesn't really suit you. I really prefer the BV look better" and " you look like a slutty prostitute, you retarded freak." That's a little ouch, you know?

Anyway, I personally look forward to seeing what he does next...and I'll wait until he disappoints me to be disappointed. If he's having fun with his crazy photoshoots, that's awesome. He looks happy, anyway, and it makes me laugh. If he makes mistakes, well, hey, he's 22. :) He'll live and he'll learn. If he derails his career, it's because he wasn't right for it. I don't think showing him a little politeness as a fellow human being means you're a fangirl slavishly agreeing with everything he does. He has feelings, too, and he's a person before and above being a celebrity

And BTW, I don't think ANY of you are crazy b*tches, else I wouldn't have bothered to post! :)

Peace.

Y.

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Jul 18th, '10, 07:04

Well, when one is sad and disappointed, it's hard to always be cheerful about it. Sometimes, we have our bad days. And I honestly don't think "I liked your look in BV better" is a strong enough statement.
That means that "My own personal taste says that's better and I like it slightly more than what you got going now". Also, BV was a series too. I don't expect the man to be like his characters. Just be presentable and normal.
Personally, I think he needs to see harsh words with the reasons for those behind them, which we also do state very often when speaking seriously, to understand just how and why what he is doing is dangerous for his serious career dream.

When a house is on fire and someone inside doesn't know it, you don't tell them "Meh... I think it'd be better if you walked outside". You tell them "The house is on fire, damn it! Get out before you get burned!" :P
Meaning, we're trying to make him understand how bad it could get and will get if he keeps this on too long. It's not our opinion. It's just what happens with most idols that are past their "expiration date" who don't focus on their art as well as their publicity.

Also, if Keun Suk were to read this, I'm sure he'd want to find the reasons why the heck people with him on their signature who'd been praising him a number of pages back, are now so upset.
I mean, if he were to see 1 person saying these things, he'd skip that as being a basher, but when most posters here all agree he's acting stupidly, even if some of us word it in a more milder way, somethin's gotta give.
If he reeeeally is interested in fair critique and wants to hear the other non-fangirl side as well, he'll look into this more than just peek and run away crying. Which no adult male should do. Especially a 23 year old one that's been in a cruel industry since childhood.
If he doesn't go through the trouble to do that, it ain't our fault. We can't have "Keun Suk, we still love you" on the top of every post. :P I should actually make a signature like that. Lol. If there's any doubt. :rofl:

It's true, his acting hasn't disappointed me yet, but it hasn't gotten better either. Plus, reading on how he's going about KWP is disappointing, but maybe he just didn't phrase things right. Can't knock it till I've seen it and then his next project too.
If improvement isn't there, then it means he doesn't plan to improve anytime soon. And an actor always should. Especially someone who is as good at absorbing things as he is. He's not an idiot, at least in his job, which is why this recent turn is even sadder and scarier.

As for the photoshoots, well, he does pose more like a female underwear model than a man of the arts. It ain't my fault it's so. And it's not the photographer as he seems to do it in more than one shoots, plus, why doesn't Keun Suk stop it, if he's being "advised" to act like that?
He's been nutty in photoshoots before, but those were usually themed ones and they were individual occassions. Every photoshoot he's in lately is like that. He just poses like a "promiscuous" girl, if slutty is too much for you.
Is that really the image he wants to portray of himself? Maybe fangirls go kyaa over his skinny soft extended arm like a geisha in training or him feeling himself up (get a room, man!), but that's just not what a man of the arts should act like.
Heck, let's not be completely unfair. That pose would be nice with manlier clothes, posture and a manly body actually worth looking at. He could do this pose in a "I'm a cool hunk" way instead of "Call 060-IMOPENALLNIGHT" way. :rofl:

Not to mention it's not just the photoshoots, but live "performances" and even interviews that are like that. I mean, going to a press conference in a shoulder exposing rag is ok for a female rapper or something. Not for an actor and a man to boot.
And I won't even go to his "dancing/being an idiot for the fangirls" shows he does. That's an entertainer and a comedian (cause they're ridiculous). Not an actor who claims he wants to be a better and serious one.

I mean, I doubt all asian fans approve of all this. We have a couple here who might say differently. Teen fangirls or sad ajumma's maybe, but not normal mature people. He's got talent and should improve on that and make more reliable and loyal fans. Adult fans.

Aaaah, I always knew this numbskull would be the death of me. :faint: No! *slaps self* Get a grip on yourself woman! A mental one, not the one Keun Suk seems to be enjoying in that pic. :rofl: Ok... I'm fine now. :P
Last edited by Orion1986 on Jul 18th, '10, 07:08, edited 1 time in total.

Peggy

Post by Peggy » Jul 18th, '10, 07:08

Got to get back in here for a moment I think...so Hi ladies.

First I would like to say that a male person aged 22 is not a boy. He is, or should be a man. My husband was fighting a war at that age flying fighter planes. Some of my school chums were flying planes, and shot down and dead, when they were 18-19. They WERE still boys doing a man's job.
Therefore I think that our friend GS is not a boy. He was a man and acting as one and getting on with a promising career. He looked manly and sounded that way. I watched him play roles and I watched him in interviews and being a TV host. Very pleasant and pretty normal for someone in the acting business.

I only watched some of the drama YARB. I was not really impressed and it was too teenage for me. I am sure it was good for the right audience. Since then...what happened?? I cannot see the same person anymore and I really mean there is no resemblance now to the young man who was so attractive in a manly way.

I feel quite concerned when I do look at a current photo. The loss of weight is rather alarming. I don't understand how his managers and parents can let this go on so long. I am assuming that his parents are involved in his career... as I have read.

This business of saying he is losing weight for the part of the ballet dancer in this new drama upcoming is nonsense. A male ballet dancer needs to hold his weight and use good muscles in order to dance and also to hold up a ballerina. He is an athlete and has to be strong. I don't think GS would have any strength by the look of him now.
He needs nourishment and a good dietician now to get him back to a normal size and weight or he will become too ill to sustain any career soon.

I truly am puzzled at the total change in this person who was a manly actor a short time ago.

Peggy

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Jul 18th, '10, 07:12

I think in his current state, it would be easier for the ballerina to grab and throw him in the air than him doing that to her. :rofl: Don't put too much strength on it though, love. He might reach the ceiling with his weight!

Yes, the weight is also an alarming factor. No dancer, ballet or not, is like this. Dancing, any kind of it, takes strength, muscles and a healthy body. He said he gains and looses weight easily.

Just cause it's easy, man, doesn't make it safe or good for the body and skin. If he wants to faint again on set and look like this
by the time he's 30 from all the flunctuations, fine. It's a shame to torture such a beautiful body though. I'd agree if he were playing some ill character, like Myung Min did, even if that's nuts and dangerous.
At least it's for the sake of a good movie and performance. It's crucial for realism. What Keun Suk did makes the whole thing UNrealistic where as, had he remained more healthy looking, it would have been better for the role and film.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Jul 18th, '10, 09:36

Exactly, what was wrong with his weight around February? He was fine before this stupid Asia Tour came along. I don't mind fanmeetings, it's a part of their job and promotion of a movie or drama, it is necessary, but 3 whole months of concerts, interviews, photoshoots, and diet??
We are talking about a young man here, all those things combined are dangerous for both his physical and mental stability. No, I'm not joking right now, I'm not mocking right now. Lack of certain proteins and microelements can seriously damage his bone structure and brain cells. But apparently fangirls and agency see only the external of him. Fangirls do not think about the biology of his body because he's "divine being without any human physiology", they deny anything that would dirty their image of pure beauty. Exactly, their image.

What we are trying to do here is lift a bit this "image" of Keunsuk and see what is really going on. As we are not blinded by hormones (and his bling plus golden vests), we see some horryfying things. By saying he "looks like an idiot", we mean NOT that he is an idiot, but looks like one. And I repeat, for me, he looks like one.

And Peggy is right. 22-23 years-old guy is not a kid, is not a boy anymore. It is a young man. So seeing him as a playing boy has two bad side effects:
1. He will believe in it and will try to stay like this as long as possible
2. It may cause wrong perception of him by those who just take a glance and see all the bling, all the skinnyness and girly features.

I wonder how many serious roles he will get after this one. Because he didn't improve and looks like he doesn't care about it anymore. He believes he was THAT good as Tae Kyung, and hordes of fangirls just strenghten that thought in him. He bases all his recent roles on his smile and charm. But charm, as the name indicates, is easily to fade away. What he will be left with?

And if he by any chance hears what some fans, repeat, fans say about him, he should take this into the consideration. All good actors do.
I mean, I've been waiting for a certain movie for a year (yes, Orion, this one!), and main actor when he first came with role, was told by the director that something is not right. He had to change it. He didn't start to cry because of lack of crawling from his side, but worked on the role, and judging from the trailer, he will leave me dead. But this is how serious actors work, and I could give you more stories than anyone would ever wanted to hear, hehe, about how great (not good) actors take on their roles.

Keunsuk doesn't prepare for a ballet dancer role, he prepares for a Sleeping-Beauty-Used-To-Ballet-Dancer role. I don't prohibit goofing around, every actor does it, but don't make an idiot out of yourself, don't try that hard to please, to dwell on one image. This is why serious actors choose different roles. Repeating one type is easy, it's safe, you don't need to worry about the improvement.
Jennifer Aniston - she never, ever got behind her role as Rachel. It worked for 2 rom-coms, and now the viewers and critics are bored to death. Because she's over 40 and still plays bird-like girls?? We have to know when to stop. Actors as well.

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Jul 18th, '10, 10:05

See dear Ethlenn, if I was into girls, your post would have made me so hot right now. :rofl:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Jul 18th, '10, 10:28

Good you're not, cause you'd be drooling over his recent pics. And yes, I'm concerned about your keyboard, yess...
:mrgreen:

yenchan69

Post by yenchan69 » Jul 18th, '10, 12:17

I also don't think he should be losing any weight. He was plenty skinny even before he started his "diet." But dieting isn't fun either, it's not a pleasurable activity to deny oneself and be hungry all the time... so I gotta assume he thinks he has some reason to do that and so do the people around him, since if he was just being anorexic I think all the people who depend on him for their paychecks would have stepped in and said something already.

If I were his manager or his stylist and I saw him wasting away, I'd be, like, "Whoa, dude, this isn't good." Besides which, the trend in Korea is to bulk up, bulk up, bulk up... choco abs all the way, so choosing to be super-skinny also isn't like something "expected" in order to compete for idol status like it is in Japan.

I think he must have a reason. Momo was homeless and sleeping on the streets when the story started, so maybe he wanted to look pitiful enough for the role. Or the movie director told him he wanted him to look skeletal for his opening shots. I guess we won't know until we see it. Would suck if it really was canceled after all this! LOL...

arakira
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by arakira » Jul 18th, '10, 12:35

His weight loss is pretty scary. I didn't get why he had to loose 7kg for YAB and I found him pretty skinny last year already (Korean neticens then called him Skeleton-Boy already). So why does he have to loose even more? Does he really need to look like coming out of a concentration camp to portray a male pet? In my imagination Momo is a healthy young boy, with a trained body and mature enough to make a grown woman fall for him. How is he gonna play a character like that? Plus, the argument that he has to loose weight make up for his height, being taller than his owner doesn't count. He could make uo for that with acting skills alone.

I only hope he's not ill. Being anorexic often isn't something of a persons choice and willing. In an environment where bodies are your capital and everyone's used to closely watching their weight and counting calories all the time, I guess the line between keeping a certain body shape for the profession and becoming obsessed with it or even developing a destorted view of one's own body is thin as ice. Pray he has some people around him who keep watch about that and who are able to reach him with a warning word about his dieting.

lovelybabe

Post by lovelybabe » Jul 18th, '10, 12:36

Orion: OMG !don't talk about Matsumoto Jun like that girl ...hehehe
I have to come in to defend my hubby's favorite Jap actor hehe . I'm not a fan of Jun but my hubby liked Jun in Gokusen.
My hubby has never watched any idol movies or idol dramas with me, but if Matsumoto Jun in it, he's in . Because of Jun, my hubby started watching some Jap teen dramas with me. My hubby said Jun had an aura and charm of a good, interesting actor
My hubby never watches any Korean dramas with me , but he'll watch Jap dramas with me here and there .

Note: About You're my pet movie, it will be pushed back until September or October to film because they can't find the lead actress yet.
Han ye Seul might reject the offer, there is no news saying that she's accepting it :scratch:
Last edited by lovelybabe on Jul 18th, '10, 12:43, edited 5 times in total.

janajee

Post by janajee » Jul 18th, '10, 12:36

Waaaaaay too many words to read in one sitting all together. I leave for a few hours and I come back to a novel. Ah Keun Suk, you truly are deity of some sort for having all of us turn into this sort of people.

But I can't wait till KWP. I have high hopes, because it's Keun Suk, and because if it was awesome, then it would mean everything that he did for this movie wasn't a waste.

Therefore I cheer for awesome KWP remake!

I cheer for Keun Suk!

I...

really...

wish he'd cut his hair though. It would really improve his image by soooooo much :)

lovelybabe

Post by lovelybabe » Jul 18th, '10, 12:58

janajee: Keun suk can't cut his hair because the original manga requires the guy with a long, curly hair
However, Keun Suk can imrpove his image a lot, much a lot if he posed and dressed manly style.
Hundred of actors, either Eastern or Western have been spotting long, wavy hair, and still look so pretty yet handsome, look at Brad Pitt in movie The legend of the Fall, he looked so pretty, sexy and handsome in blond, long, wavy hair
Last edited by lovelybabe on Jul 18th, '10, 13:00, edited 1 time in total.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Jul 18th, '10, 13:00

Wonder why Han Ye Seul is not willing to sign the death warrant, oops, I meant the deal. Did his looks scared the living hell out of this courageous lady? I guess everyone has one's own amount of fear that can handle.

And no, I'm not buying the story he lost his weight for the movie, we repeated it many, many times, ballet dancers don't look like this. Matsumoto was skinny, but he wasn't mummy, actually with all his long sleeve shirts on, I just stared and wanted to eat him alive...

I'm with arakira on it, let's hope there are people around him who come to their senses, even against him.

but lovelybabe, you just started one of our problems. Brad Pitt was considered just pretty, not a good actor. He worked really hard to shed this image off. This required looking sometimes not attractive or dumb. Not many "pretty" faces are bold enough to take that step. And that is why I think Matsumoto is few steps ahead of Keunsuk, he made one movie in which he looked so ugly I couldn't even watch. Plus, it was a bad movie on its own rights, but... He wasn't afraid of doing so.
Besides, Brad Pitt never had any girly outfits and hair and jewelry. This is the difference. Apart that he's gorgeous (not my type, but I can admit it), he managed to look like a man. Beautiful, but man nonetheless.

lovelybabe

Post by lovelybabe » Jul 18th, '10, 13:11

Ethlenn: I now start to think it is because of Keun Suk, Han Ye Seul does not want to accept the project.
Her popularity in Korea is great right now and she might be afraid that the movie would bring her down. She is more popular in Korea than Keun Suk right now.

To me, the female lead role in the You pet is excellent for many top A actresses to play. It's a strong lead role for female even stronger than Momo role.
Why she was so hesitate to get into the movie ?
I think it's because of Keun Suk .The movie needs to have the power of box office sale for top A actresses to play and with Keun Suk 's recent images, you can predict the movie won't be good at box office.
They might have to find a List B actress to play the movie You pet . Oh well...
Last edited by lovelybabe on Jul 18th, '10, 13:17, edited 1 time in total.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Jul 18th, '10, 13:14

That was my point.
Hell, I wouldn't even stick my small finger in this project if I was her.

janajee

Post by janajee » Jul 18th, '10, 13:20

It is a wish that will not be fulfilled anytime soon then.

Aww, Ate Ethlenn, you said you'd cheer me on? Hahahahah, kidding. I know you're cheering ME on, not Keun Suk Hahahahaha. But even though I'm frustrated as can be because of this movie and what is happening to his image for the sake of this movie, I can't wait to see it. I'm scared shitless of course, that it would one heck of a crappy movie and then ALL IS LOST, but I'm excited to be proven wrong (or right, because I'm still holding on fervently to the hope that he is going to be good, NAY, AWESOME, in this movie).

As for man with long hair, some guys are damn good looking in them, and some either look like messy scary people... or gay. I will not mention where Keun Suk falls under. So please, as soon as he possibly can, please anyone, cut that damn hair off. Or at least wear it up as much as he possibly can.

lovelybabe

Post by lovelybabe » Jul 18th, '10, 13:25

Oh well, You Pet movie needs to have the appeal to both genders in order to have good sale at box office.
With Keun suk's images, the movie just only appeals to female gender.
Oh well, ..I still wish Keun Suk luck .

eyena6180

Post by eyena6180 » Jul 18th, '10, 15:03

:wub: :wub: :wub:

he really look really hot and gorgeous in every inch!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:
he really great in acting!!!

Issy

Post by Issy » Jul 18th, '10, 15:23

hellooo everybody
loooong time no see :mrgreen: still not feeling well and i am hating it. :crazy:
i see that you are having much fun without me :P , good for you dears :salut:
lovelybabe wrote:Ethlenn: I now start to think it is because of Keun Suk, Han Ye Seul does not want to accept the project.
Her popularity in Korea is great right now and she might be afraid that the movie would bring her down. She is more popular in Korea than Keun Suk right now.

To me, the female lead role in the You pet is excellent for many top A actresses to play. It's a strong lead role for female even stronger than Momo role.
Why she was so hesitate to get into the movie ?
I think it's because of Keun Suk .The movie needs to have the power of box office sale for top A actresses to play and with Keun Suk 's recent images, you can predict the movie won't be good at box office.
They might have to find a List B actress to play the movie You pet . Oh well...
you know lovelybabe, if you have written this months ago, i would have definitely disagreed with and infact i have when there was a rumour of him pairing up with LDH for k-kwp on soompi when someone said that who he is JKS to play alongside LDH and he is just a pop idol and no more.
bearing in mind that i really don't think of LDH as good actor ( totally over ratted), but the thought of him being a very good actor, made me think that way. now cosidering high popularity of HYS at the moment and looking at childish behaviour of our JKS, i realy don't blame her for not signing for the movie.

you know what? i can live without it too. i had high hopes for it but deep down i knew that i always will like the original a little more (if the movie turned out to be really good 8) )

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Jul 18th, '10, 15:46

Issy, just remember this once and for ever: we are not having as much fun as with you!!!
Hope you will get better soon, so we can talk about some stuff here or elsewhere, my dear.

Maybe I had hopes for NNP, but slowly, slowly I just lowered the bar he has to jump over (remembering Momo was a dog, gods, how clever I am...), but now even snail would jump over it with mocking smile on his... eeeh, what is this "face" of them called?
If we talk about snails, I'm sure you've seen it, but in any case: Meet Georrrrrge, the snail

Issy

Post by Issy » Jul 18th, '10, 16:06

Thank you my dear E-chan :wub:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Jul 18th, '10, 19:47

Oh Issy, I miss you, woman!! :alcoholic:

PS. I finally figured out the cash thing on Clubbox, so I'm downloading like mad now, muahahaha!! :alcoholic: :alcoholic:

Peggy

Post by Peggy » Jul 18th, '10, 20:10

Dislike snails....put salt on their tails.

Really like Craig. Sense of humour may "intellectualise" the natives once day soon.

You know this is my own made up word for"possibly educating people" to the existence of their funny bone.

Sigh...then have to tell them how to find it I suppose.

Peg

Peggy

Post by Peggy » Jul 18th, '10, 20:11

Oh Lord !!!! I am not talking about the inhabitants of this thread.

But you knew that.

Peg

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Jul 18th, '10, 21:07

Two full pages. I can't miss a day with you, loves. Lol. Brb to comment on all! I gotta clean a bit. My friends are lovely, but now I got dishes of 3 people and 3-4 pots to clean. Plus, it's midnight, a Monday tomorrow and I can't wash em now. Gotta clean em as much as possible.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Jul 18th, '10, 21:39

Oh Peggy, with our inflated egos we even didn't take it under the consideration!!

I'm scared what will be after my 3-weeks absence here... I'm scared...
I'm even more scared of it than of Keunsuk... or is it the other way around?...

Nighty night, ladies! Re-watching Welcome to Dongmakgol!! (because my patience reached its new limits. Keure...)

Peggy

Post by Peggy » Jul 18th, '10, 22:19

Ethlenn,

Hope I catch you before you go on vacation.

During the three weeks I would like you to try a taiga. an old one. It is on dramacrazy.

Called 'Heaven and Earth' I think from 1988 but really amazing film. Too bad it is not a straight out showing on TV or even in a cinema. However it is still an example of what Japanese directors and actors used to do.

Peg

Issy

Post by Issy » Jul 18th, '10, 22:27

:O E-chan, when you're going away???
i will miss you :cry: :cry: :cry:

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Jul 18th, '10, 22:40

Ok, let's see.

First of all, the weight loss thing is preposterous. No dancer, ballet or modern one like Momo in the tv series, has a weak body. Matsumuto wasn't overly skinny for his height, body type and nationality. A guy with his body could do the dances he/his double did for the series.
Keun Suk is NOT made to be thin. He's taller and his body structure is made for more weight which is why he looks like a mummy now. No guy of his height and build would be this skinny if dancing was their career. Classic or otherwise. Simply can't happen.

Arakira, he doesn't seem anorexic. At least he wasn't before. I don't know if it's something you can develop whenever in your life, but he doesn't look it. He had a nice weight before YAB and was even bordering chubby on Baby and Me. He seems like a guy who enjoys his food.
Plus, if he did have such an issue, I'd like to think his parents would get him help instead of pushing him to use that for his roles. I mean, they might want their kid to be famous and sparkly and all but I don't think any parent would allow their kid to be sick.
Well, some would, but those don't have the right to be called parents or human beings, for that matter. I'd like to think these ones are civilized people who wouldn't "play" with their kid's health. He seems happy so I hope that means he's got a good family.

Now, about the movie, I can see why Ye Seul might have second thoughts. I mean, this could have been a pretty big box office romance hit, but with Keun Suk being as he is, it's being cheapened. Its main audience will be "oppaaaaa" fangirls.
So, for a 28 year old woman who wants to advance her career, it's not exactly a good enough deal when, because of the fanbase, the movie will probably focus on Keun Suk and how "OMG, KAWAIIII AND AWESOME" he is just to please the fangirls.

I mean, if she realised her character will be given less attention and consideration than it and she deserves because the audience will be girls and will only care about seeing Keun Suk act like a mut, why would she take part in that?
Men aren't gonna watch it when Ardhanari Keun Suk is starring, if they know what he's been acting like lately and older, more serious and romantic women won't watch it for the same reasons. They want to see a man or at least a cute boy, not a mummy in drag.

Let's take some Hollywood movies to explain. Twilight movies and Pride and Prejudice. Now, Pride and Prejudice (the 2005 version which I love) is for more mature audiences. It shows more realistic romance of two people who like each other for their character and ideals.
Any person with some brains in their heads and a romantic nature can appreciate the writting of it (both movies based on books btw) and it's not just a case of physical or sexual attraction, but an attraction to a person as a whole. Proper romance.

Twilight is about a sparkly angsty vampire pansy and a boring girl that looks like she's on horse sedatives in every scene. Plus, the reason he got attracted to her is because "she smelled good". And of course, for her, it was his angst, weirdness and sparkly chest.
Can anyone say, typical hormone raging teenager material? I mean, what kind of audience would watch the one movie and what the other? Would a woman who wants the kind of audience Pride and Prejudice attracts go and star in a Twilight movie? Nope.

Or, if you think the movies are of different plot, let's go to the vampire theme. Interview with a Vampire and Twilight. We have a serious movie, with a good cast (good ol' Brad Pitt also, we'll get to him later) which is more in keeping with vampire mythology and literature.
It explores the suffering, the sexuality, the lust for all the wrong things and seductiveness of the whole genre and creature. It's classy and it's well done. Good production value, visually appealing and it doesn't assume the viewers are morons, but is made for smart people.
Twilight is just a teen rom-com with fangs to make it more "interesting". See, people who are intelligent enough to appreciate the first movie, usually laugh/throw tomatoes at things like Twilight. And they should. It's cheap, with bad actors and laughable story.

So, yes, I can see why Ye Seul would stay away from this when Keun Suk arrived on board with all this crazy fangirls. If the ship is gonna sink from all that weight, of course the woman would abandon it before it happened.

Back to Brad Pitt now. Wavy long hair are fine when not stylized like modern women do it and accompanied by clothes and body language that says "I'm the asian Lady GaGa wannabe". Pitt's a man. Nothing will change that.
See, he was also just a pretty face. But he worked hard, did interesting movies where he cared more about the performance and didn't mind looking weird or dirty. In fact, he did those roles because they were like that and therefore, more interesting.
Seen 12 Monkeys or Kalifornia? In both of them, he's dirty, crazy, drooling, bleeding, disgusting at times and quite a joy to watch actually. He makes the characters completely disturbing and repulsive and everyone loves him more because of it.
Plus, his public image is clean and sophisticated. He seems down to Earth, doesn't brag, does his work, experiments with movies and does different things and ultimately, cares more about his art than his fame.
Plus, the man has done incredible humanitarian work and has adopted and given a good life to so many kids with Jolie. I mean, he's the kind of man you can generally admire and it also shows on how he treats his career. He's a mature and serious artist.

Issykins, we always miss you, you know that and Ethlenn, I will have withdrawal symptoms when you go. XD I will try and be present here as much as possible after school starts. I can't go long periods of time without u. Lol. You made me an unni junkie! :rofl: And yeodongsaeng one. :P

P.S: Huge post AGAIN! How the heck do I do that?!?! :blink

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Jul 18th, '10, 23:22

Peggy, my dear, I will not have the internet in the place I'm going, that is why I'm preparing myself for 3 weeks without you all. But I will try to get that taiga somehow before that.

Issy, yes, I will be out of service for 3 whole weeks (believe, with my current situation I don't want to do it, but "filial piety" just... you know)...

Orion, I'm starting to have my first symptoms of withdrawal from you. (and from the whole bunch: jana, ara, aility, Peggy, Issy...). When does your school start? But I will have a bunch to read, I love to read. (yes, reading, Keunsuk: repeat: r-e-a-d-i-n-g, it is something we sometimes do, and actors have to do it a lot of times when preparing for the role. Yes, I know dear, a book or manga doesn't screem kyyya at you, but just strike a pose with book... no, no dear, you are holding it upwards... yes. See? Now you're every small girl's god of COOLNESS). Sorry, just couldn't help my hideously joking side. I feel some dark tide overwhelming me... (ooops, sorry, impersonating Bidam, whooops).

Nighty night, my ladies!!

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Jul 18th, '10, 23:25

Get the disinfectant gel ready! He'll need to clean his hand after he lets go of the book before the knowledge infection reaches his brain and he actually has to think about and learn something! :P How can he not read the manga... :doh:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Jul 18th, '10, 23:31

OK, if you all plan to use tomatoes to throw, please, a smaller ones, they go for the salad. If bigger ones, OK, I can handle the pasta.
Also, you can throw some leek, and carrots. I wouldn't mind also spinache (yes, I'm making myself some japcheae, the celophane noodles I got, so no, thank you).

And if you plan to throw some Molotov coctails, I'd rather see some vermouth and bourbon, so I can make Manhattans.

Damn, we are jhoking of course.
For Manhattan also goes ice, so don't forget!

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Jul 18th, '10, 23:54

Ladies, could you throw me lentils, some onions and a bottle of coke, please? If you're not mad enough, I got plenty more to say about him to help your hand along.
Please, I need iron and the coke for my stomach. XD Plus, I'm a bit dizzy and don't want to go grocery shopping in the morning. I got no food left. XD

Come on. Gimme your best shot. How about the messenger comment I just made about his "moves" on stage?

It's the stripper's ghost that's possessing him. She died when she over-rubbed herself on the pole and is now out haunting stages in his body, trying to perfect her technique and find peace.

Come on! Lentils and coke! Pleeeheheeeeease! :hissy:

:P :shhh:

Peggy

Post by Peggy » Jul 19th, '10, 00:25

Well if we're going to picnic...pass me some Japanese smoked salmon and a little Russian caviar. then a bottle of French bubbly. Brut please.

that'll do for now. thanks

Ethlenn. I will truly miss you... . three weeks??????that's a hellava long time at my age.
Take good care and be a good girl. Be strong and come back.

Love Peggy

Issy

Post by Issy » Jul 19th, '10, 01:16

Orion1986 wrote:Ladies, could you throw me lentils, some onions and a bottle of coke, please? If you're not mad enough, I got plenty more to say about him to help your hand along.
Please, I need iron and the coke for my stomach. XD Plus, I'm a bit dizzy and don't want to go grocery shopping in the morning. I got no food left. XD

Come on. Gimme your best shot. How about the messenger comment I just made about his "moves" on stage?

It's the stripper's ghost that's possessing him. She died when she over-rubbed herself on the pole and is now out haunting stages in his body, trying to perfect her technique and find peace.

Come on! Lentils and coke! Pleeeheheeeeease! :hissy:

:P :shhh:
:lol :lol :lol
trying to aggrevate fan-girls to get what you want??? veeeeery clever :mrgreen:

as for me, i am good. maybe some antibiotics and pain killers to get me better :|

E-chan, when you are going dear? as i said, i will miss you :cry:

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Jul 19th, '10, 03:15

45 minutes.. The store opens in 45 minutes... My eyes are closing.... No! *looks at the stripper Keun Suk pics*.... Ok, I'm awake for now...
I can't wait for 2 and 3 hours till the cheaper stores are open. I'll just pay a bit more and find other stuff or just buy enough for a couple of days.

FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDD :faint:

P.S: I don't know if it's the insomnia or my mental state, but this song is making me SO happy right now. Lol. It's soooo niiice! I'm a Zitten fan then... Heard two so far, downloading the rest and loving it!

Oh man, need sleep. I feel giddy. XD

aility

Post by aility » Jul 19th, '10, 08:04

Woaaah... Ethlenn, you are leaving for whole 3 weeks?!!!!! How will I manage without you???? No advanced cellphones that allows you to go online? I didn't even know a place without internet existed :blink:

You will surely be missed, A LOT!!!

My holiday starts 6th August, and for now, I haven't decided to bring my PC or not...

Hope to catch you online BEFORE my Korea trip, we need to make plans, muahaha :evil:

Ok. I need to seriously work.

Issy: glad you are back, for a little bit. Speedy recovery!!!!!!!!!!!!

janajee

Post by janajee » Jul 19th, '10, 09:00

They exist here in the Philippines, and in several areas of Brunei too.

ANYWAY
Exam was damn hard, but I managed to do well. Thanks for the well wishers and for those who didn't know, (or don't care), I still kicked ass anyway. Hahahaha
In other news, I just watched Itaewon with my friend again this morning. Made me miss that guy's acting by so very much. Hahahahaha. He was awesome in this, and I know he can totally be awesome in KWP. So here's me spreading some positive hope in the thread! KWP is going to be awesome. By pushed to September or October, does that mean the release? Or is when they're actually going to start filming it???
PLEASE LET IT BE AWESOME, I BEG OF YOU, WHOEVER IS LISTENING, LET IT BE AWESOME!
Edited:

@Ate Ethlenn; I'm going to misssss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
@Issy; Hope you feel better soon. :)
@Ate aility; Send me some Korean stuff? Ne? Ne? For your maknae??? Heheheh, I kid. I hope you have fun :)
Last edited by janajee on Jul 19th, '10, 09:45, edited 2 times in total.

arakira
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by arakira » Jul 19th, '10, 09:40

*throws around food to everybody* Don't wanna see you all starving when I just managed to do my shopping for this week ;)

Congrats, janajee. I knew you'd do just fine. Hehe, you earned youself some Itaewon reward,ne.

Ethlenn, you really are a good daughter, enduring 3 whole weeks without internet. Whish you all the best and I hope the withdrawal symptoms won't kick in too hard!! My parents place only has ISDN connection and it always makes me feel like going back in time ;)

Also Issy, get well soon!! Recommend some Unubore and Hotaru as medicine ;)

I just saw an interview with the princess and her Team H. They all look quite buffed and manly, I wonder how he feels, when he compares himself to his friends...

aility

Post by aility » Jul 19th, '10, 10:23

Jana: well done with your exams! I will be sure to bring back a reward for you ^^

Ara: any link to that interview by any chance? We need to keep things up-to-date in this thread after all ;)

arakira
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by arakira » Jul 19th, '10, 10:50

Ah, sorry, I forgot about the link. :O I think there are 4 parts.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Jul 19th, '10, 11:26

I've just woken up... and soo many posts to read, I love you all!!!

Arakira, hmm... I see two girls and bunch of guys, but me seems I cannot find Keunsuk? He appears at the end of the video? Because I don't wanna watch the entire blabbering of another self-admiring group.

Yes, I will go to the place where there is no internet, at least not in our mansion (stupid neighbors), I will try to figure it out on my phone^^

Jana, I knew you would rock, baby!!!

Orion, if you want, I had somewhere the CD of Zitter, so...

Issy!! In Entertainment Weekly there is an interview with OJH^^

arakira
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by arakira » Jul 19th, '10, 11:54

Whoops, I took the second girl for Keun Suk. Maybe he didn't have time that day?! :lol

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Jul 19th, '10, 12:09

It's from Heechul's Youngstreet, as I see it. I saw some pics before and I was like: are you playing hide-and-seek, Keunsuk?? Cause I can't find you, dammit!! I could download the entire vid, but then again, what for??

Come on, throw me some nori, I run out of them!! Ochazuke instant would be nice too, and I'm running out of bibimbap sauce, so don't hesitate, please, I can catch the bottle^^

arakira
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by arakira » Jul 19th, '10, 12:15

Don't have bibimpap sauce, didn't even know there was a ready mix ;) but nori and ochazuke...here you go. Some shake on top?
Haha and here's something nice, as we spoke about Japanese girls' taste: this blog entry
did I get it right, that she says his face in BV is like a potato and he shouldn't be allowed to gain weight again? :lol

Issy

Post by Issy » Jul 19th, '10, 12:23

@aility, Janajee
thanks alot dear, i feel much better today. :-)

@arakira
thank you my dear. i am taking some of those meds you have recommanded. hotaru has been a great one but not so sure about Unubore for some reasons. ep1 was not as i thought it would. but i dd sleep half way though. :unsure: maybe i need to see it again.

for now, i am on Ji Sung meds :mrgreen: it sure agreeing with me alot. :P a totall hottie :whistling:

@E-chan
where? when? link plz. this might be my most needed med that i need :salut:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Jul 19th, '10, 12:38

太ったら絶対にダメダメダメ~!Is she stupid or what??
Yes, arakira dear, you got that right.

Issy, I uploaded it yesterday here.

aility

Post by aility » Jul 19th, '10, 12:45

@Ethlenn: bibimbap sauce as the hot pepper sauce (gochujang?)
here is an alternative to the gochujang ^^ http://www.maangchi.com/recipe/bibimbap
Being on the page makes me REALLY hungry though :sweat:

I have a box at home though, can give you some ^^ *throws a spoonful*

@Ara: from what I can make out of the kanji in the blog entry is chronological order "pretty boy", "charm", "expression", "change", "colorful" "vegetable feeling" and "absolutely" :blink:
hahahahahha!

janajee

Post by janajee » Jul 19th, '10, 13:29

I didn't see him at first, but he's there. He's the one wearing the hat right?

Ok, I admit at first, I thought, maaaaan what is up with that thin body? But at least he wasn't as flashy as before. The only thing I seriously disliked was the hair, but other than that, it was alright, I think. Not as bad as the dress video.I don't think anything would be as bad as that for me. Hahahahaha

Though I didn't watch the whole video.

Him not gain weight? HIM NOT GAIN WEIGHT? BV look reminds her of a potato???!!!! WHAT? Who is this girl? Who? How dare she insult the BV look? How dare she insult the AWESOMEness that is the BV look? GRAH!

@Ate Aility; I want Keun Suk wrapped up please. It'll be easy to catch him because he's so thin recently, that I don't think he'll be able to fight, then we'll just hold him in house arrest for a while, till he goes back to his bordering chubby look of Baby and Me, or even until he looks like Pearson again. I'll be your lawyer, just in case something goes wrong.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Jul 19th, '10, 13:37

グンソクの魅力は表情の変化とその多彩さにある。
どこも美しいが特に顎のラインは素晴らしい。
太ったら絶対にダメダメダメ~!
ベートーベンウィルスのグンソクはジャガイモのようで、ちょっとね~

translation:
Keunsuk's charm lies in versality and in the changes of his expression.
He's beautiful in the whole but esopecially his face line is amazing (read: kyyyyyyya).
If he gained some weigh: OMG NOOOOOOOOO!!!
He looked like a potato in BV, so it was a bit...

Stupid.

Aility, thanks, I caught it, and it's yummy!!

aility

Post by aility » Jul 19th, '10, 13:56

@Jana: I am afraid I can't give you JGS, I don't want to feel the wrath of the great Orion on my body ^^U Besides, if I put him in my suitcase, he will probably break during shipment and we don't want that to happen right?

when I was looking at that video, all I could think was, thank God he still has a manly voice...

Potato in BV, yeah right... Someone needs to get their eyes checked :glare:

janajee

Post by janajee » Jul 19th, '10, 14:01

Aww But of course Ate Orion will be with us during the party... I mean house arrest... I mean boot camp. And you can just mark Fragile on the box so that they'll take care of the box. Hahaha

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Jul 19th, '10, 14:42

Jana, first of all, glad you did well on your exam. :D See? It's the stress that's worse than the actual thing, usually. You need to find the Krauser inside you before going to such things and go in there singing Satsugai in your head. :P

As for that blog post, these women are really stupid, honestly. I mean, if a healthy young man is a potato to them, no wonder they're all anorexic there. Plus, his puffy cheeks are not due to much weight, you IDIOTS! It's a part of his anatomy! :cussing:

And I'm afraid ate Orion is not up to much, today at least. I'm having moodswings, hungry but nauseous at the thought of food and dizzy. I'm in "break your neck if you come near me" mode. So don't bring Keun Suk anywhere near me today and keep yourselves away just in case too. :P

Although I'd never hurt my lovelies. But you might get some hell anyway. :alcoholic: If I keep feeling this way. Lol.

ilikechocolate

Post by ilikechocolate » Jul 19th, '10, 15:59

WHAT! POTATO?! What a horrid description! :cussing:

I was away from here for a few days and suddenly there's so much to read. But I'm not complaining!

Anyways, during the weekend, I wished so hard that JGS could learn from Takuya Kimura. Takuya started as a pop idol in SMAP but over the years, he has become an actor everyone likes. Everyone, as in both females and males. Girls like him and guys wanna be him. Even my brother watches his dramas and uses the products he endorses.

Like what you girls have mentioned before, if JGS wants to be the serious actor like he said so previously, he has to make sure he does not alienate any demographic. Only then will he be able to choose good roles to play. In my humble opinion, he should have a reeealllyyy good talk with his stylist to project a proper image in public.

By the way,
I think Takuya Kimura is one of the most handsome men in this world :wub:
Orion, what about some hot green tea? It always makes me feel better.

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Jul 19th, '10, 16:12

Don't have green tea, but I have tea so I'll try some. Thanks. :D

And you're right. Using a style and behavior that only pleases one type of fan/person is a bad career move and shows he's not taking his work seriously. Which is why this is disappointing.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Jul 19th, '10, 16:47

If his target is Asia teenagers team, off you go, Keunsuk, off you go.
Don't count on me then.

But nowadays, Asian actors should think in a broader perspective, not focusing only on Asian market. That is why they try to break into Hollywood. They do it wrong, because they should act well in homeland movies that would be rocognized worldwide.
Example? Mother is considered as one of the best 2010 movies in the whole wide world. Dramas? Goodbye Solo is loved even more abroad than in Korea (it hit low ratings in 2006, really, because of lack of typical love stories and likeable characters). These two are the examples of: yes, I watch Asian movies and dramas and I'm proud of it.

But please, don't blame western viewers that they are not into modern girl-like idols. It's not like they don't like Asian actors at all, but it's hard to appreciate someone who looks like he spends 6 hours a day before the mirror. And the rest of his time he writes messages on his 45G phone with as much hip friends as himself. No, I can't respect someone who's main concern is his looks. I write his, because it's easier, I don't follow young actresses that much, apart from 3 of them, but the youngest of them is over 30.
It's NOT about Keunsuk right now. It's about the trend.
If one girl writes on her blog something like this, and the blog is read by many people, they will start see what she wrote.

The psychology of the crowd works like this. One can say "fire!!", and the rest will panic, regardless if they see the smoke or flames or not. It's just "sheep instict". That is why if one prominent website writes: mummy guys are the newest trend, both sides: celebs and fans will see it that way.
It's imposing one's own thoughts on another. Call it autocracy or mind control. As you please. I believe in freedom of speech, but most of all, I believe in freedom of thinking. No one can force me to think something which is contradictory to my opinions and my vision of reality.
Because, ultimately, every opinion is subjective, and what those agencies and bloggers do is forcing others to share their thoughs.

History, my fellow readers, tought us about this things: remember 1937 in Europe? Remember 1925 in Japan? Leaders of the nations poured their thoughts onto people who took them as theirs, because they were exposed to them all day. Those who opposed, ended in some sewer.

Peace out!

janajee

Post by janajee » Jul 20th, '10, 07:15

I just woke up from an afternoon nap.
AND I DREAMT OF KEUN SUK. Am typing it while it's still fresh. It was so weird because this is the first time I've ever dreamed of any actor. I mean I think about them before I go to sleep, but never actually have dreams about them. At least I think I've never dreamed about an actor before.... *thinks long and hard* nope, never had a dream about an actor. Always with people I actually know in real life... and Barney.

But man this dream was weird. I mean the story was simple, but Keun Suk was weird. It was like he was changing form from BV look, to YAB look, to Scary Dress look, to Baby and Me look, and then finally to Pearson look. Here's the story right: I was this... homeless person. Poor me,who had to sleep on the streets or something. But for a damn poor person, I didn't look very poor. Anyway, I slept inside this house, and it turned out to be his house. The one he shared with his sisters (does he have any siblings???). Anyway I don't know how or what happened, but I was there in his room sleeping on his bed. I must have pushed him off of the bed because he was on the floor... I'm pretty sure all I did was innocent sleep. THEN! I woke up and accidentally stepped on him and then all hell broke loose. In typical Korean scene he hated my guts. :( He bullied me when he got the chance in school. He made fun of me at his home. He just wouldn't let off. But then as the sisters grew to love me, they all let me stay at his house. And I woke up when he started to promise me that we can be friends. Scary Dress look was when he woke up and all hell broke loose. BV look was when he was sleeping on the floor before I stepped on him. YAB and Baby and Me look was when he was bullying me. Pearson, Itaewon look was when he said we could be friends
Hahahaha, and here I am. I overslept and am an hour late for an appointment. I called my friend and she said it's alright. I feel so bad, but still weirded out by my first actual dream about the guy. Hmmmmm.

arakira
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by arakira » Jul 20th, '10, 07:30

LOOOOOOOL you stepped on him!! No wonder Mr. world star got mad at you. Hey, but at least in the end you get him with your most favoured look. ;-)

Btw, no Barney in this dream? Maybe you're cured from Barney and from now on Keun Suk will take his place :mrgreen:

Somehow I woke up at 4:30 this morning with the weird feeling of just having forgotten something very important...I hate this feeling. Guess I'll stay confused all day. So please, don't give me bad princessy news today, will you?! ;)

janajee

Post by janajee » Jul 20th, '10, 07:37

Barney I think was a poster in his room or something

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Jul 20th, '10, 09:07

Jana, you are veeeery weird. I gues it was fate you found your way here, hehe...

Have a nice evening, dongsaeng^^

aility

Post by aility » Jul 20th, '10, 09:14

Jana: niceee... you are following my footsteps :D
when your brain gets overbombarded by excessive information about a certain person, then your subconscious automatically starts to work on this information, which leads to all these weird dreams :D the brain is one amazing organ huh?!

Wonbin hasnt showed up in my dreams lately, alas... I guess I don't give him enough attention these days.

My worst nightmare was during an exam period when I dreamt that the derivation function was after me, and so were x, y, z... and other mathematical symbols. Crazy much? nooo... :blink

janajee

Post by janajee » Jul 20th, '10, 09:20

@Ate Ethlenn; I know right? It's like I was living in a Korean Drama scene, but Keun Suk spoke perfect American English (another thing, I dream in English! Hahahaha so weird). He was so meaaaaaan. Like completely mean to me. He was like totally like a leading man... I mean I've never even dreamed of Lee Min Ho before, he is my favorite. After a while, when I've processed the dream, I thought, hmmmmmm, this would be a pretty good show to watch, if developed... or maybe I was just dreaming of all the stuff that we talked about. Me as poor homeless person was my expectation KWP, I guess.

@Ate aility; HAHAHA. If I ever had that dream, when I woke up, I'd be like... WHAAAA---? Then I'd laugh after processing it.

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Jul 20th, '10, 09:43

janajee wrote:
But man this dream was weird. I mean the story was simple, but Keun Suk was weird. It was like he was changing form from BV look, to YAB look, to Scary Dress look, to Baby and Me look, and then finally to Pearson look. Here's the story right: I was this... homeless person. Poor me,who had to sleep on the streets or something. But for a damn poor person, I didn't look very poor. Anyway, I slept inside this house, and it turned out to be his house. The one he shared with his sisters (does he have any siblings???). Anyway I don't know how or what happened, but I was there in his room sleeping on his bed. I must have pushed him off of the bed because he was on the floor... I'm pretty sure all I did was innocent sleep. THEN! I woke up and accidentally stepped on him and then all hell broke loose. In typical Korean scene he hated my guts. :( He bullied me when he got the chance in school. He made fun of me at his home. He just wouldn't let off. But then as the sisters grew to love me, they all let me stay at his house. And I woke up when he started to promise me that we can be friends. Scary Dress look was when he woke up and all hell broke loose. BV look was when he was sleeping on the floor before I stepped on him. YAB and Baby and Me look was when he was bullying me. Pearson, Itaewon look was when he said we could be friends
Ok. Let's crack this down. This is priceless. Ahahaha
But for a damn poor person, I didn't look very poor.
This is your fear of what Momo will be like in the movie. He'll probably be "homeless" with fresh-out-of-the-salon hair, clean designer clothes and a manicure.
The one he shared with his sisters (does he have any siblings???).
Nope. Just him. No wonder he seems so spoiled.
I must have pushed him off of the bed because he was on the floor... I'm pretty sure all I did was innocent sleep.
You probably couldn't sleep cause his sparkle was blinding you and you pushed his ass off to get some shut eye. And nothing naughty could have happened the way he is now. He'd be gasping for air within about 30 seconds with his skinny sickly body.
I woke up and accidentally stepped on him and then all hell broke loose.
I would have gone "Oops. Forgot my slippers" then gone back stepping on him again and then leave, stepping on him for a third time. But oops, I forgot my watch too. :whistling: This is your logical side hating what he's about now. It's punishing him. Lol.
And I woke up when he started to promise me that we can be friends.
He probably had time to check out your wardrobe and thought you could share clothes if you stayed. Oh, scratch that.
Pearson, Itaewon look was when he said we could be friends
Run, woman! Ruun! Lol. He was probably gonna fool you into a false sense of security and stab you to death with his nail file! :rofl:

Ahhaha. Lovely dream. You should have brought Barney to step on him. Saying "You like skinny and flat??!!??! HERE!" *stomp* :P
arakira wrote:Btw, no Barney in this dream? Maybe you're cured from Barney and from now on Keun Suk will take his place :mrgreen:
Well, they both act like idiots to please brainless immature people with short attention spans. :shhh: Two clowns in one dream is one too many.

Hold on.. Just realized something. Jana, he was in BV look when on the floor? You were next to him when he was in BV look in bed and didn't do anything to him?!?! You idiot! :rofl: Nooo! Shame on you, woman! :P

janajee

Post by janajee » Jul 20th, '10, 09:54

HAHAHA.

That dream definitely has ALL the elements of what I've been thinking off recently. Except the stabbing with a nail file. Hahahaha, I don't think he'd have the energy to. Hahahah I kid. I'm sorry Keun Suk!

Keun Suk deity I thank you for a funny dream, that totally made me laugh! Though please don't ever appear to me in Scary Dress version, cause I'd really rather forget that video ever existed.

HAHAHAHA.

Man that dream had almost the inner workings of a fanfic in the making!

Edited:
Yes, I didn't do anything with him when he was in his BV look. SHAME ON ME! PILE ON THE SHAME! I have insulted the BV look with my inaction.

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Jul 20th, '10, 11:53

You should have had your fun before midnight stroke and he turned into Cinderella again. :rofl: Actually, he was being mean to you so I guess he's more one of the two spinster sisters than Cinderella.
Btw, watched the EW video. Had some Nam Gil, Ji Ho and more familiar faces. And of course, sexy and manly Yong Hwa. :faint: And the presenter was what's-his-name from "Kiss me, Kill me". I have to remember his name cause I like him. Hee hee.

aility

Post by aility » Jul 20th, '10, 12:15

It is Shin Hyun-jun!!!!!!!

Yeah, I need to remember his name too. I bet Ethlenn's new quiz will have him in it, I bet. He was also the lead man in the MV "Because I am a girl", remember?! I can never forget the nose and the eyes ;)

Yong Hwa is (SUPER)cute Orion, I wouldnt say sexy (just yet) :whistling:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Jul 20th, '10, 17:59

Shin Hyun Jun was in Guns And Talks, Aility, meseems, done her homework, and you, you bunch of lazy lovely ladies what??
Orion, 40 seconds of KNG, to be precise...

About the Cinderella, I bet he has multiple personalities, cause one is not enough for him. As in everything. So he can be a Cinderella (she ended up in a palace filled with Svarovsky crystals, diamonds, pearls and gold), as well as her sisters (they had nice dresses before), but I bet he would love to be the Fairy Goodmother, because she was ALWAYS glittering, by the definition.

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Jul 20th, '10, 18:03

I was watching Bestseller, awesome movie btw and at some point I thought "Wouldn't it be wonderful if Keun Suk starred in such a movie next?" followed by intense laughter at the thought of him trying to escape bad guys/ghosts/whatever it may be with his skinny weak legs and sparkling clothes.

Lol, how would you hide in the woods when you're like a firefly, pointing the way for the villains? Not to mention he probably would get tired after oh 5 or so meters of running and have to rely on his sparkle to blind the villains, killer, ghost, whatever. Ahahaha. Odd thing to think, but his sparkle is all I see lately.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Jul 20th, '10, 18:23

Oh Orion, you got it wrong! It would be him, the Ghost Of Christmas Tree!! he would be the villain hunting everyone with his diamond studded sickle and heavy golden pendant!

I can even see the scene. ...Night with lightnings. Poor victim locked herself in a bathroom, and she hears some clattering sounds downstairs and then steps as if someone in high heels was approaching. Then a deafening sound just rips out the darkness and she sees a hand all covered in diamond chains and blood reaching for the knob. Through the hole she hears: "You were a very, very naughty girl! You wore those shoes to a lilac dress?? This is your punishment for the disgust you caused me!!"

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Jul 20th, '10, 18:36

Now, that's scary. XD

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Jul 21st, '10, 11:18

OK, new pic, I called it A Water Nymph:
The title of this article is highly inappropriate. It looks like an excerpt from his statement.
So we have Keunsuk saying: My Lovely Korean Boyfriend.
I don't wanna know who....

aility

Post by aility » Jul 21st, '10, 11:26

If only he wore a T-shirt, then it could have been taken out from a wet T-shirt contest... Though I doubt he would have won.

MY korean boyfriend yes, I bet many guys wouldnt mind playing that role:whistling:

ok, to be nice. if he had gotten rid of the bling, his hands were more maasculine, and the facial expression was a bit more sexy and less (i am so cute that you would so go kyaa over me), the picture isnt too bad! right?!

C'mon JGS, be a bit bad boy, BAAD BOOOY!!!!!

janajee

Post by janajee » Jul 21st, '10, 11:45

Why...

Though honestly it's not as bad as what I was expecting. It's not good, but it could get so much worse. If he cut the hair. Hahaha, I know I've said this before, but seriously, if he just cut his hair, everything would be so much better..