Jang Geun Suk !!

Discuss about your favourite Korean Actors and Actresses.
anne_revenant

Post by anne_revenant » May 7th, '10, 07:31

I've been lurking for the past day or so, again, and you guys crack me up - especially the posters. I'm going to be completely honest - some men look good in eyeliner (TOP, Johnny Depp etc) JGS is not one of those men. I remember watching the first episode and thinking 'ew' because the makeup made his pores look huge, his eyebrows were a mess (I watched a very HQ version and I could see where he had plucked them and new hairs were coming in - lol I'm sure most girls know what I'm talking about) and the eyeliner reminded me of how 15 year old white trash applies it -- all over. I also hated the way his hair flopped on his face (which he proceeded to wear outside of YAB) - I just wanted to shake him and yell "If you're gonna have long bangs make them swoop damnit!" Now at the end of the show when he was wearing sweaters, cardigans (yes I'm a sucker for a guy in a cardigan :wub: ) and had his hair pulled up I thought - ah he's hot again. I think my problem with his 'image' is that he can't decide what he wants or, rather, he wants it all. Men can have long hair, so long as they don't wear makeup or feminine clothes. I mean, look and Jun during the trouble maker promotions he had a PONY TAIL and a POOF but he wore a well cut suit, no noticeable makeup and he still looked more masculine and attractive than JGS. Never-mind the fact that he also has a naturally feminine physique. If a man wants to wear more feminine cut clothes/make up (whatever) then at least have a masculine haircut. One of the things that G-Dragon gets made fun of is the fact that can and does wear women's clothing and while he's feminine he doesn't seem like he's trying to be a girl. JGS prances around in glittery shirts, cowl necks and rouge. /rant over

Sorry to basically repeat everything that's already been said but I just had to add my two cents. :D [/b]

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » May 7th, '10, 07:45

Exactly. After episode 10 or so in YAB, he has veeery stylish and manly clothes on. Still flashy, but manlier. And the hair looked awesome. I didn't like the emo look. You have a pretty face, show it. Hair is meant to be around the face, not over it. Unless you're Sadako (or generally an asian ghost).
The make-up, I also hated. Eyeliner was ok, but for photo shoots or filming. NOT for everyday life and appearances! The shape of the eyebrows is fine (at least he doesn't have lady-brows like Kame), but yeah, in a series, the people responsible for those things should make sure it always looks good and the same shape.

And as you said, anne, if one has feminine clothes on, but is silent/depressed and emo, it's a style (not one I like, but it is). If the person is acting manly, it's not as bad. But this is not emo or punk, this is princess. Plain and simple. He dresses in girly-feminine clothes, the kind that only women and drag queens should wear and on top of that, he's acting like such a screaming queen that he makes C-3PO look manly and he's a gaybot! :lol

Issy

Post by Issy » May 7th, '10, 09:00

Ethlenn wrote:I got a LMH photoshoot with full make-up, so beware! But, in contrary to our beloved Empty Head, he's done it just for a photoshoot. No eyeliner in public.

Alright, I'm outta here till tomorrow afternoon. Work is piling up.

BTW. Issy, where the hell are you?? Work? :mrgreen:
:lol i got Miss S L bug and have been reading your posts silently. you guys are expert in this discussion so i am just enjoying reading them. i'm still here dear. :mrgreen:

as for eyeliner/man liner, i think now everyone know my opinion. 8) i can't deny the fact that i LOVE manliners on guys. maybe, it's ture. it deos not suit everyone. but so far who ever i saw (of my favourite guy) with it, i liked on him. :P TK guyliner was too much in YAB but i still liked it. to me, somehow it went with his character. but YES. i too don't mind (mostly LOVE :mrgreen: ) it on my favourite actor in drama/photoshots/movies but in his everyday life, NO, NO, NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
it's a bit weird for me when me as a girl don't have eyeliners 24hrs a day or even sometime when i go out but my favourite actor has. :scratch:
atleast it has not gone as far as shapping their eyebrows which i really really really hate :cussing: when i see it with some of Jactors. loved Jun's eyebrows (which was very natural, abit bushy but who cared because it looked so good on him) in kwp but look at his eyebrows now. :-(

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » May 7th, '10, 09:46

Issy, you are an expert yourself, so please, join our rant!

1. I preferrrrr HYD brows than KWP on Jun. Sorry. But even with that he looks like a guy.
2. G-Dragon wears a lot of horrendous outfits (I mean feathered white bolero on a guy??), and full make up, but he never looked like a girl, this is true.
3. YAB was a hit, a phenomena, that struck not only the audience worldwide, but apparently, main man(?) lead as well. I liked eyeliner on Sukkie in it as wll as his bangs (apart of emo haircut, I liked his hair), but I knew it was too much. Man, people don't wear eyeliner when they go to bed, for the eyes sake!! Or it was indication that a true idol HAS to maintain his status even privately (in case some weird, abnormal fangirl storm the house, and see what? An idol in boxers, and oversized tshirt? The popularity will plummet for sure), but I don't think YAB was planned as such highly cynical drama, hehe.
4. They dressed differently cuse they were different from the normal people. TK was a walking bunch of weirdness.
5. I'm going to make another poster.

I have to go now^^

PS. I hate that outfit Young Hwa has on, really.

Before I go, I made another Movie Poster, but this time I went so far...
On your responsibility:
And I found Sukkie's dream dress:
but still, dress is way to tasteful as for Sukkie-Now.

Corona

Post by Corona » May 7th, '10, 11:52

I don't think guys should pluck their eyebrows unless they have a unibrow XD

@Ethlenn Hahaha, you are sooo evil! ;)

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » May 7th, '10, 12:19

There's a difference between plucking your eyebrows for shape and plucking some stray hair. Stray hair can ruin the shape and generally make them look bushy. They can pluck those out, if they have a really big problem. But not every hair up there! Not even women pluck their eyebrows to such extent as some japanese celebrities *cough*Kame*cough*.

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » May 7th, '10, 13:24

With the exception of the flower (and those things on his ears in the first one), this is quite ok... Compared to some others you showed us.. Aaah, all that sparkle and those looooong earrings... :lol

I think I need to cut him some slack.. Just spent half an hour removing a wooden splinter from my foot. I cleaned recently, have no idea where it came from, but I stepped on it. Slippers from now on... (Finns are like Japanese, barefoot in the house). So, this might just be punishment for talking bad about Keun Suk..... not. :P
Start acting like a man, you pansy! :cussing:

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » May 7th, '10, 15:05

Thanks. I got my Minnie Mouse slippers on (my mom's and I hate them, but didn't have anything else). They're pink and cute so I know Keun Suk would love them... :lol

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » May 7th, '10, 17:47

Do they glitter? If not, Sukkie will laugh them off!
Proof that you can have long hair and eyeliner and still be chromosome XY, 200% of manly man...
I drooled over my keyboard, see ya!

Nyky

Post by Nyky » May 7th, '10, 18:11

Somedody know some place, where I can get good quality Sukki scans? :unsure:

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » May 7th, '10, 18:24

Ethlenn, who is that asian prince you have on that photo? Not my style, but he does look very charming. And manly. You know, Keun Suk? Man? The opposite of woman? Ring any of your shiny bells? :glare:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » May 7th, '10, 18:27

He's name is... JANG HYUK, you haven't seen Chuno????????
Go to Jang Hyuk thread for moar gorgeous, manly, testosterone flowing pics!!

Sukkie's answer to your question: "Ring? Yes, my big diamond earrings and bracelet. Oh, how nicely they tinkle!".

You meant the previous post, right, not my sigi, ne? :wub:

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » May 7th, '10, 20:51

Yes. I meant the one with the guyliner. Tons of it on and still looks like a man. Look and learn, Keun Suk.

Issy

Post by Issy » May 7th, '10, 22:36

now that Ethlenn has advertised for her favourite chuno manly guy with guyliner, i feel that i have to do some campaigning for my fav chuno manly guy with guyliner too. :P
just to show sukkie how it's done in style. to see more of this beautiful face, see my sigi and Oh Ji Ho thread :mrgreen:
Last edited by Issy on May 7th, '10, 23:16, edited 1 time in total.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » May 7th, '10, 23:11

Yup, those two know actually how to wear make-up and remain 100% testosterone^^
I think hormonal balance in Sukkie is a little off...

Issy

Post by Issy » May 7th, '10, 23:22

Ethlenn wrote:Yup, those two know actually how to wear make-up and remain 100% testosterone^^
I think hormonal balance in Sukkie is a little off...
pitty you don't see such fine specimen of men in younger generations anymore. well, not much pitty to be honest because at least i don't feel perverted liking them as there is not much age gap. something must have gone wrong in 80s (and 90s ):whistling:
otherwise, just look at all 70s born ones :mrgreen:

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » May 8th, '10, 07:01

Well, he's not breaking my heart, but I do feel like breaking a chair on his head since he's the only one I got right now and he's noooot doing good. In fashion at least. And behavior.. If one of the two was manly, he'd be balanced. But... it ain't. :glare:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » May 8th, '10, 16:18

It didn't break your heart??
Wait till you see this:
(becasue I'm a real bit... ee, bitcheautiful)
Last but definitely not least, who knows, maybe the best:
see ya!

(yes, I know, I'm going to hell)

all images found on DCGall

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » May 8th, '10, 17:04

I laughed my ass off. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I mean, come oooon! The first sleeveless (almost backless) shirt is ok... FOR JOGGING! That's gym clothes and still extreme. I'm not even gonna talk about the last one of the first bunch. Nice blouse, but the jewelry is just mind blowing... :alcoholic:

And of course, the second collage with my favorite earrings.. Aaahh.. The sparkle..

You're not going to hell, sweetie. He is though, if I ever get my hands on him... :cussing:

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » May 8th, '10, 17:47

He can't be any of them.. They're not sparkly enough...

Keun Suk and Edward Cullen. Two of a kind... Together side by side, they'd probably burn everyone's eyes out. Kinda like the angels in "Supernatural".
He's sparkling for crying out loud... Speaking of angels, here's a real man for you ladies. Just to get our estrogen going again. It's been kinda numb with these latest pictures...
Now, this guy could have fluffy white wings and he'd still be more of a man than the other two. Lol.
Last edited by Orion1986 on May 8th, '10, 17:54, edited 1 time in total.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » May 8th, '10, 17:49

Thank you for making me a lot slimmer woman than I am now. You took my appetite for weeks...
:alcoholic:

(rushing to the bathroom)

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » May 8th, '10, 17:55

There's a saving grace in my post. Check again. :P

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » May 8th, '10, 18:04

Oh, thank you, thank you!!
But who's the guy? (the second one, the first one is some douchebag vampire, yeah, yeah...).
But you know, there is a difference between our Moron and this "vegetarian vampire", vampire is glittering, and Moron wants glittering things. Ergo: Moron would probably kill vampire just to make a flowing coat from his skin^^

Lets write together a nonsense short story on adventures of our Moron!! I see potential.

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » May 8th, '10, 19:19

Moron and The Sparkling Fleece. :rofl:

The guy is Misha Collins. He plays the angel Castiel in "Supernatural". Very handsome man. Awesome character he's playing too. A proper A.N.Jell. :lol I didn't like him in the beginning though. His acting seemed kinda stiff, but then I realised, he was supposed to act that way. Castiel becomes softer and more human later on so it was intended. Feel like a big fat idiot for not liking him back then cause he's amazing later on in the series.You'd love this show. It's absolutely awesome!

And here's his "intro" in the series.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » May 8th, '10, 19:30

Naah, the last Western series that got me into was Battlestar Galactica.
I don't like Euro-American series, they're too long, like House MD, and some other. I can watch the first season, but after it I become bored.
But when I got time, I will give it a try, since your recommendation I value.

The title for the story is good, really good.
I can make illustration for it, just sharpened my pencils...

(sorry, I'm abnormally immersed into Personal Taste right now, and LMH in it is soooooooo in my taste, yum, yum, I'm off to watch!) :wub:

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » May 8th, '10, 19:34

Yep. Couldn't wait for WITHS2 so I just watched up to 11 on ViiKii. Getting a bit too dramatic, like all korean dramas, but it's within ok levels. In Hee, I just want to kill. KILL! :cussing:

But yeah, do check out "Supernatural". The first season is more laid back and fun. It's 5 seasons so there's lots to see. I just love it. :wub:

XxDeMeNtiAxX

<3

Post by XxDeMeNtiAxX » May 8th, '10, 19:37

yayyyy he's awesome!! :wub:

first saw him in the movie "baby and me" so cute and funny then in the drama "you're beautiful" hahah one of my fav. koreans actors <3

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » May 8th, '10, 20:02

Gong Yoo is cute. Just adorable. I LOVED him in Coffee Prince. Amazing actor. Great smile and facial expressions.

He also has one of the best "love looks" I've seen. You know how most actors, when their character is supposed to look at someone they love, just don't have that special look? I mean, they do try and act a loving look, but it never seems good enough.

This guy, when he was looking at Eun Chan (especially when she came back to Korea and appeared during the interview in the last episode), he just looked soooo in love. He managed to have a look on his face that was just oozing with love. I mean, you look into that man's eyes and you can see just how blessed he feels to see her. I haven't seen many actors who can make that look so sweet and heartwarming. He definitely can. Can't wait to see his future works.

As for our Moron, no idea about the MV. We'll find out sooner or later.

And In Hee, ever watched the Silent Hill movie? Seen what happened to Christabella? THAT'S what she deserves!

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » May 8th, '10, 20:10

Oh, you right, that would be good!!!

Gong Yoo, he's just too perfect. I know what you're talking about, I love his gazes, his eyes, especially in that scene you're talking about. To be honest, he's waaay above Sukkie in acting skills. He got an award for Excellence Acting as for Coffee Prince, hehe^^

See, Princess, watch and learn, and not wear and lean!! Ba-------ka!!

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » May 8th, '10, 21:25

If he stops acting stupid and really cares about his acting skills, he's gonna be an awesome actor by the time he's Gong Yoo's age. :thumleft: We need him to be your future, Moron, sweetie!

sansukini

Post by sansukini » May 9th, '10, 01:50

Ethlenn wrote:It didn't break your heart??
Wait till you see this:
(becasue I'm a real bit... ee, bitcheautiful)
Last but definitely not least, who knows, maybe the best:
see ya!

(yes, I know, I'm going to hell)

all images found on DCGall
Ahh.. I'm in love. I wish he'd stay like these images forever.
The first thing I noticed about him in YAB is his wide-shoulders. Gosh! His physique has a potential to be totally hunky. Boyish face, manly physique.
I really wish he'd gain some weight so everything would be perfect.

Issy

Post by Issy » May 9th, '10, 07:48

sansukini wrote:Ahh.. I'm in love. I wish he'd stay like these images forever.
The first thing I noticed about him in YAB is his wide-shoulders. Gosh! His physique has a potential to be totally hunky. Boyish face, manly physique.
I really wish he'd gain some weight so everything would be perfect.
:scratch: :scratch: :scratch:
Yes. he has the potential but he prefers the girly girl image. definitely don't wish for him to stay like this forever and if he does, then there is goodbye from me. there are plenty of pretty/cool actresses to admire. :whistling:

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » May 9th, '10, 08:39

Issy wrote: there are plenty of pretty/cool actresses to admire. :whistling:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Exactly. He does have an awesome and manly body and I'm hoping he'll bring it back to it's BV greatness again. I mean, sooner or later, he'll start getting health problems if he goes on like this and also, men's bodies still change even up to 25 so I'm hoping that it will eventually become even more manly and too manly to be able to dress like a girl and have it look acceptable (by some). Please God, make him a man! :lol

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » May 9th, '10, 08:59

You know, LMH is exactly the same age as our Sukkie The Princess Charming^^ And the difference... well, there is.

I don't want for him to stay like this. The collage, this other hidden image is making me sick. Yes, he's so unbearably beautiful on them, but... you know, for me Vivien Leigh was unbearably beautiful, but she was a WOMAN!! You are right, Issy and Orion.
Damn, you can have pretty face and still be a man, for a love of noonas!!

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » May 9th, '10, 09:41

Isn't there any man-making hoodoo we can do on him? :lol

I'm not 100% happy with Min Ho either. He's also very skinny for his height and body type. He also needs 5 kilos and some working out cause he's got a veeery nice body.

Still, compared to our Princess Peach, he's ok. :P

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » May 9th, '10, 09:52

Ehehehe....
I found those two videos, but beware of the second one, Sukkie I guess watched too many gangsta rap videos.
http://video.xin.msn.com/watch/video/ja ... t/tn1p2vbf

Asia Tour

And according to some sources: Sukkie has 182 cm, right, and Min Ho: 185, but in my eyes he's lot more higher than Our Princess. And yes, he could have 3 kilos more, like he did in Public Enemy^^
I'm sorry I'm under his stupid charm, hope he won't turn out as our Princess :D

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » May 9th, '10, 10:15

Body type, the other actors in the scene and sets play a big part in showing someone's height. Clothes too.

Princess has veeeery wide shoulders and small waist. That automatically makes him look wider and shorter. Min Ho is lankier. More of a straight line kinda guy. He's also got a loooooooooog torso which makes him look even taller. You can never tell height from TV. Unless it's a 190+ monster like Padalecki, Pace or D'Onorfio, in which case, it shows. :lol

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » May 9th, '10, 11:10

Yeah, he does look around 180, but apparently, he's not. :scratch:

Well, if I ever get my hands on him, I'll measure everything. Yes... everything... :whistling:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » May 9th, '10, 11:19

I don't think they devised reverted metric system to measure his brain. It's below 0 cm.

If I get my hands on him first, you won't have anything to measue. Apart for a density of the pulp I will leave... :whistling:

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » May 9th, '10, 11:35

He may not have a brain, but he sparkles! His shine-value is over 9000! :lol

Please leave some for me. I know I can stuff some brains into him :P Not everyone's as useless as the Wizard of Oz. :lol

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » May 9th, '10, 12:11

What brain? If you want to transplant some brain into that (used to) hot body of his, the brain may reject the transplant target, hehe :D

I picture this:
Beginning of a press conference. Silence. Then, a fade sound is heard. Something like bells in a cold winter night. Then the sound becomes louder as if a big bell started to ring. Then sound becomes a symphony of chains cluttered together. But what is happening? A bedazzling light is pouring into the room! Everyone has to wear shades they received before the conference. With their shades on, they can finally see who's inside the room. Her Majesty Sukkie The Glitter!!

Coming soon to your town!

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » May 9th, '10, 12:17

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The moment I read that, I remembered "Death Becomes Her"!!! :rofl: Like the musical Madeline was in! Ahaha! And we all know he likes Meryl Streep. :P

Here. 1:10 to 4:13. That's aaaall Keun Suk right there!

And speaking of height, here's a perfect example for you. Eita. The man is lanky (but surprisingly well toned for a japanese man) and he looks as tall as a building. His physique is such that it makes him look 5 miles long, but he's just 179. He has looong fingers/hands, long legs, looks at least 185, but he's not.

He's such a cutie though. :wub:

Issy

Post by Issy » May 9th, '10, 14:06

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: _________________ :faint:

you guys, are killing me from laughter :rofl: :rofl:
monitoring his name development here. veeeery funny. from sukkie to moron to princess :lol

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » May 9th, '10, 14:16

Busy with work, hon?? We're missing you^^

Issy

Post by Issy » May 9th, '10, 14:22

Ethlenn wrote:Busy with work, hon?? We're missing you^^
not really :P
i told you dear, you and orion are soooo good, i just can't find words to write anymore. :mrgreen:
maybe is good in a way, i am making you getting used to my absence as i might go away for two weeks by this saturday. as for now, i'm still here.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » May 9th, '10, 14:30

What?? Itsu? Doko? Nande? Naze? Dareto??

2 weeks??
I'm sad already. :-(

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » May 9th, '10, 14:55

Oh noes! She's going to find Keun Suk! Hurry, Ethlenn! We must make haste! If she gets a hold of him, there won't even be any pulp left to measure! :rofl:

We'll miss you, sweetie, but we'll keep the topic warm for you. :D We'll find more name's for the Stupidest of them all, too.

anime_kiki

Post by anime_kiki » May 9th, '10, 15:49

I like him ^^
He looks like a bda guy but he is a good guy
Her best drama i think i You're Beautiful

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » May 9th, '10, 16:46

And the using of "her" is very appropriate in this case, my dear, hehe...

Give me back this:
Orion, something for ya!
And a lovely video:
http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=jg ... age=1&bbs=

XxDeMeNtiAxX

Post by XxDeMeNtiAxX » May 9th, '10, 17:18

Ethlenn wrote:XxDeMeNtiAxX, you haven't seen the last of him, I guess.

Orion, I know, tension is somewhat unbearable, but apart from all the flaws, it's really great drama. Very good acted, and not so funny on every level (I mean, the attitude toward gay people, yep, it happens). Dramatic? I wouldn't call it that way, it's twisted a bit, but I guess it will loose. Hopefuly they solve the extention problem right. I would rip In Hee guts through the ... you know throu what, ne? I hate her!!

And back to our Queen Moron The First: do you know more on that MV with Hyorin? There's nothing on the net, and girl I was talking with about..., suddenly we started to talk about Gong Yoo and Joo Ji Hoon (he has one of the best official japanese Websites ever^^). Japanese girls love JJH and Gong Yoo (maybe I'm Japanese afterall?) :wub:
what u mean :o

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » May 9th, '10, 17:34

Ahaha. At least he's in proper drag in that one. :rofl: I wonder who the other guy is. All I know about this is that it's from an american musical. Are all the performers famous koreans? Or was he the only celebrity there?

The other guy sure knows how to grab a person. Neck hug. Awww. He wuvs his Blingderella, doesn't he? :lol

The first picture... Aaahh... the first picture.. That manly man... That hot piece of asian beauty... Where are you now? :cry:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » May 9th, '10, 18:16

That Asian beauty is here:
buying some

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » May 9th, '10, 19:15

Oooooh. :goggle:

Any girl would love this. I bet she wouldn't know what to buy first in that shop.

And of course, she'd then go buy this.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » May 9th, '10, 19:27

And there's only one thing left:

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » May 9th, '10, 19:37

Nah. Not sparkly enough. She'd go for something like this.

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » May 9th, '10, 19:46

Indeed. He'd give Beyonce a run for her money. :lol

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » May 9th, '10, 19:52

Imagine Sukkie leg peeking like this in that dress, muahahahahaaa!!!!

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » May 9th, '10, 21:07

Ahaha. Nudity is sexy.. sometimes. That would just suck. :lol

Issy

Post by Issy » May 9th, '10, 21:08

Orion1986 wrote:Oh noes! She's going to find Keun Suk! Hurry, Ethlenn! We must make haste! If she gets a hold of him, there won't even be any pulp left to measure! :rofl:

We'll miss you, sweetie, but we'll keep the topic warm for you. :D We'll find more name's for the Stupidest of them all, too.
:P
just think about it Ethlenn. if i am heading towards S.Korea and end up there, i would like to look for my guys first. :wub:
i am still here girls. :P
Last edited by Issy on May 12th, '10, 15:59, edited 1 time in total.

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » May 9th, '10, 21:16

Ok then. Go for your menly men and leave Her Moron-ness to me. I'll make him a man, damn it! :hissy:

Issy

Post by Issy » May 9th, '10, 21:25

Orion1986 wrote:Ok then. Go for your menly men and leave Her Moron-ness to me. I'll make him a man, damn it! :hissy:
:P i leave her highness to you dear but once (if you ever) made a man ( a manly man)out of him, i can't guarantee that i won't be back :mrgreen:

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » May 9th, '10, 21:32

If I ever manage to turn that pile of inconsistencies into a proper man, I'll probably be so proud of me that I'll annihilate anyone that comes too close to him. So be prepared for a serious cat fight, Issy, dear. :rambo:

Honestly, if he ever becomes a man, he's going to be 100% hotness! *getting dizzy at the thought of it*

Issy

Post by Issy » May 9th, '10, 21:36

Orion1986 wrote:If I ever manage to turn that pile of inconsistencies into a proper man, I'll probably be so proud of me that I'll annihilate anyone that comes too close to him. So be prepared for a serious cat fight, Issy, dear. :rambo:

Honestly, if he ever becomes a man, he's going to be 100% hotness! *getting dizzy at the thought of it*
:P Issy is always prepared to fight for her manly men with all she got. but he really need to fit this "manly man" name or else won't be worth even a small little slap :mrgreen:

and YESS. totally agree. :wub:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » May 9th, '10, 21:37

Hmmm, If you do, I will most likely stealthy come and in the light of a... ee, lightning we disappear!!
Muahaha (ekhe, ekhe...) :alcoholic:

But I guess it's futile, I took a closer look to that jogging outfit of hers and it's dress, not shirt... And somehow I see a pearl necklace...
Proof:
Attachments
1273414931_201005092325141878284401_0.jpg
1273414931_201005092325141878284401_0.jpg (88.2 KiB) Viewed 2495 times

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » May 9th, '10, 21:50

A dress and a pearly necklace (a "man"bag too, if I'm seeing well).. And he's sitting by the waves...

I wish a mermaid could pop up and give him a nice smack across the chops going "You're sparklier than me, moron, and I'm a female mermaid covered in shiny scales!"

It'll be tough, but I know I can make a man out of him. And when it happens, I'm-a-fightin' you girls with all I got. Trust me, if I set my mind to something, I get crazy to make it happen. Sort of like In Hee. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » May 10th, '10, 00:07

The sea is calm and serene. He's more like a tsunami of glitter and sparkle. :scratch:

Plus, the sea has depth and content. This guy seems as shallow as an inflatable kids' pool. :glare:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » May 10th, '10, 00:10

That's a very hard statement. At the same time very funny and oh so true!! :rofl:

I wish I could split his head in a half and pour there something. Even a sea water would do him some good!

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » May 10th, '10, 00:17

Not sea water. The salt would drain him even more and he's skinny enough already. Salt on Glamour Snails (slow brain activity), is not a good thing. Give him some spring water. Refreshing and it might jump-start something in there.

And with that comment, it's goodnight for me. :mrgreen:

Issy

Post by Issy » May 10th, '10, 17:15

Iwell you know what they say: old habit(s) :P die hard :mrgreen:

aaaaaaaaaand. i could not help myself for this one :lol
i said i have a thing for men with guyliner, i guess the manlier they are, the Hotter they look with it :wub:

and just to comfirm, OJH is still my man. my manly man :mrgreen:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » May 10th, '10, 17:27

Is it me, or suddenly this room got hot???
And the fog on my glassess, what's happening??
On the other hand, one can be beautiful, with guyliner, and still a guy :wub:
yes, I know, I'm hopeless. But JJY had never guyliner on his sparkling eyes, except for a stage play.
Image that is why I adore him^^
Or be just hot:
I'm officially dead........... :wub: :wub:

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » May 10th, '10, 17:42

Keun Suk without make up? That's a sign of the Apocalypse! Repent! The End is extremely f*cking nigh!

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » May 10th, '10, 17:49

Good movie that was, good. But Cillian was sooooo skinny there. He could play in Irish version of KWP, mehehe.

You know, this news made headlines in Korea, and we (yes, we on DA) made headlines through internet. We can be proud. One of our pages was being screenshoted (??) and posted as a proof that Sukkie has "normal, caring fans all around the globe". And after that some different websites and bloggers started to criticize Sukkie's latest image. But it were we, who were the first. Nice, ne?
Attachments
with make up^^
with make up^^
auzcj5.jpg (48.52 KiB) Viewed 2410 times

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » May 10th, '10, 17:58

You mean one of the pages we've been making recently ended up on korean headlines? Lol. That's can't be right. It's too fair to be true. :rofl:

Oh man, if Princess sees this, the shock might ruin her complexion! I sure hope her favorite pre-make up moisturizer doesn't fail her during that time.

I swear, I can't understand why someone who's already handsome tries so hard to "pretty up". For that matter, I don't get why any straight man would dress up and act like that. :glare:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » May 10th, '10, 18:05

Yep, we were mentioned on some Korean blogs, hehe. I really do hope our Princess will read this. If she can, of course.
And I bet she's already in some hectic search for a better moisturizer and foundation to cover bags under eyes. She will probably cry in the pillow through few sleepless nights.

Some guys can pull off pink suit, really, and still look like a man!! It's a suit in the end. Our Princess Peach prefers woman clothes, and jewelry.

Damn, LMH, Jun, Hyukkie had pink outfits, but they looked like guys, dammit!!

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » May 10th, '10, 18:15

What I find completely crazy and irrational is that he has an awesome face! Look at the pictures you posted (the ones without the make up). Sure, they're from a distance, but if there was something terribly bad, you could see it. I mean, have you seen some Hollywood celebs without make up (even long distance shots)? You wouldn't recognize them! Awful faces. I get covering some really ugly things or bad complexion with make up if you're famous. You have an image to uphold etc etc. But why would a man, assuming he is one :glare: , go and put on that much make up when he has beautiful skin and such handsome features? :hissy: You're a gorgeous man just the way you are, damn you! If I wanted to see a geisha, I'd go to japan as a tourist!

What are we gonna do with this brainless gaysha... :doh: