Jang Geun Suk !!

Discuss about your favourite Korean Actors and Actresses.
Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Apr 7th, '10, 21:51

I don't want to compare. I guess it will be different Momo (or any other name). To be honest, if anyone else had played this part, I would most likely rip his guts off.
But then, maa, I'm relieved. :wub:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Apr 8th, '10, 09:34

Maybe not brand new, but beware ladies, faint-causing :wub:
And another one, this one Issy was talking about:
hehe^^ :wub: :wub: :wub:
Last edited by Ethlenn on Apr 8th, '10, 14:59, edited 1 time in total.

Issy

Post by Issy » Apr 8th, '10, 13:41

Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaints
was readng that sukkie is on serious diet again for K-KWP and he has being craving food like mad. poor baby :pale:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Apr 8th, '10, 15:04

It's called Lou's Diet. I don't know what's this at all.
I found the name here:
http://news.chosun.com/site/data/html_d ... 01451.html

Issy

Post by Issy » Apr 14th, '10, 13:37

Ethlenn wrote:There's an auction going on:
All this is to benefit "Children's Foundation" which focuses on finding missing children.
:scratch: :scratch: :scratch: on Sukkie himself???where? when? how? i need to get myself there ASAP :mrgreen:

PS. i was talking about those pictures in few previous post :wub:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Apr 14th, '10, 13:44

Yes, I know, I did it for you, hope this will make you feel better, hon^^

Unfortunately, the auction is on that twejji ttokki, not on Sukkie himself. And I was, like you, checking my bank account...

Issy

Post by Issy » Apr 14th, '10, 14:51

:lol thanks alot dear. well, i'm feeling much better now. atleast out of bed. all thanks to my special guys :mrgreen:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Apr 14th, '10, 17:06

So, maybe something more?
Attachments
Sukkie^^ (636).jpg
Sukkie^^ (636).jpg (31.65 KiB) Viewed 3360 times
Sukkie^^ (630).jpg
Sukkie^^ (630).jpg (32.5 KiB) Viewed 3360 times

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Apr 15th, '10, 05:24

Took me long enough to get here. I'm, as Tae Kyung would say, in a complicated state of mind right now, so I thought "why not". Seems like a calm enough thread. Lol. No crazy fangirls. Well, crazier than us anyways.

I spent tonight awake, listening to drunks arguing in some apartment above us and found a huge black spider on its way to my bed... It's the 3rd floor, for crying out loud...

I was trying to calm down and maybe sleep, but then I found this thread and saw some pics of Keun Suk...

How the heck am I gonna sleep now? :goggle: :lol

P.S: Who is the lovely lady in the above picture? She looks reeeally tall too. Did they find a female lead for the Kimi wa Petto remake? :wub:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Apr 15th, '10, 06:45

Oh, welcome here, honey^^

No the lady is for some CM shoot long ago. Once I read it's PSH, but I doubt it. Still, I guess I.-chan would probably look for her address and it's on her way there, hehe^^

To be honest, I didn't browse through all the pages here, really, I was afraid of the same thing I came accross on Matsumoto kun thread, I mean: "KYAAAAAAAA". It's annoying and stupid. Yes, my opinion, stone me.

Can we not talk about spiders? If I could I would kill all of them in the world and destroy every image of them. I really, really hate them, I'm not afraid, just pure hatred. Like for wolves.

Lady for KWP has not been decided yet, but I have my radar open^^

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Apr 16th, '10, 00:18

They better find someone awesome. Koyuki is not easy to match. :-)

So, he's on a diet again? Oh man... I mean, I get actors trying to look as best as they can for a part, but not to the point of risking their health. Also, if they're so willing to do anything to make the part realistic, couldn't they start from the kissing?

Nooo, one can't be too chuby for the part cause that's not realistic. But kissing like 5 year olds is not. :lol

I've been seeing a lot of news about kactors/actressess killing themselves too. The acting world in Korea doesn't seem too stable and healthy. :-( They better not mess up our Keun Suk! Keep that boy safe and healthy, damn it! :goggle:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Apr 16th, '10, 12:37

Korean Entertainment industry is a monster. It squeezes the last drop from their "kids". Brr...

The picture with kissing above is from 2007, still didn't find the name of a girl, but I believe Issy's absence has something in common with it.
For those with steel nerves, or heart:

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Apr 16th, '10, 12:50

Awwww. So cute :D

I was thinking, if Yoon Eun Hye was a bit older, she'd be awesome for the part. Her looks and voice are very similar to Koyuki, I think.

Also, she can be cute and bossy and is in general a very good actress. But damn him, Keun Suk looks older than he is, so it wouldn't work well.

Still, they have to make sure and get a very good actress for it. She also needs to be extremely beautiful. Nothing less can stand equally opposite Keun Suk.

Issy

Post by Issy » Apr 17th, '10, 09:27

Ethlenn wrote: The picture with kissing above is from 2007, still didn't find the name of a girl, but I believe Issy's absence has something in common with it.
For those with steel nerves, or heart:
:lol :lol :lol
i wish :lol
as for those dangerous pictures, if only he looked abit older (TK age would do just fine) because he just looks too baby there i really feel hentai/perverted looking at them so i won't 8)

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Apr 17th, '10, 09:33

Yes, YEH would be a good choice, she can be really pain it the you-know-where, but also sweet. But she's from 1984, so too young to play the part.

Oh, Issy, I read that those pictures triggered an opposition, but Sukkie said he's ok with it, and is not afraid of anything. You know, bare chest and shoulders in his age...
:wub: :wub:

Issy

Post by Issy » Apr 17th, '10, 09:49

oh yeah? well, there are not worse than jun's Anan pictures :lol (still, did not care much about them. to be honest, i prefer my beloved guys fully clothed most of the times :mrgreen: )

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Apr 17th, '10, 09:59

Well, I find those Jun's shots nice. No big deal as for me (especially the one in a tub).
But Sukkie has never gone so far, as far as I'm concerned (pun intended, hehe).
Wish he could, I don't mind naked body (maybe not full frontal, it's uhm... putting off), and artistic pictures. I don't know what's the big fuss. Jaejoong did shoots for Anan this month, and what? The only thing he showed off was his navel. Those pics can be well done (I don't find Jaejoong cute/handsome/ikemen, so I didn't swoon).
I can't remember if Sukkie showed some body (the shower in YAB counts?), hehe :wub: :wub:

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Apr 17th, '10, 12:44

I find it strange. I mean, I can see why nudity is such a taboo in my country i.e. We don't have sauna or public baths and showing skin even between family (unless it's close family living in the same house) can be rare.

But over there, they have the baths and sauna etc. They have it in Finland too. Even unisex saunas where you get to see even complete strangers of the opposite sex naked.

So why is nudity such a big deal there? Is it the fact that it will be done for commercial purposes that bothers them? Heck, they suck the life out of their celebrities, but when it comes to nudity they have morality? Hypocrisy, that's called.

And full on nudity, I get. But is it so shocking if it's nude with the "parts" cleverly covered?

In other words, you're of legal age, damn it! At least give us some top half nude shots, Keun Suk, you tease! :lol

Well, he did that in You're Beautiful, but it was the thinner version. They should have stripped him in BV... Now THAT was an awesome body. :wub:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Apr 17th, '10, 12:59

It's because on the Far East naked body is seen as something unpleasant (even Murasaki Shikibu wrote about it in 11th century, so..). The second reason is - "hot 18-years-old" don't want to see it because they have their own IMAGE of adored person and uncovering the body means desacralisation of it. It's plain stupid, but that how the mind of miseinen works. They either think about sex all the time, but are afraid to see even a chest of their idol.

I wouldn't mind if Keunsuk posed for some nice shots^^ But with BV body, not YAB, you're right. :wub:

And as Orion stated, if someone is in legal age, and the pics are nicely done, why not?

Issy

Post by Issy » Apr 17th, '10, 13:17

i know. i am in minority and most probably is because i am an old fashioned noona. but i still don't see the excitment or the art in posing nude/almost nude. 8)
that's meeeee :mrgreen: not everyone is the same. 8)

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Apr 17th, '10, 13:25

For those who do it it's probably some kind of breaking the taboo. And if they have some nice one, no point in hiding (sorry, I just drooled over my keybord over Sukkie in BV, oh, my... Orion, that's your fault!).

And Issy, dear, I remember well when we were in Queen Victoria's School for Good Girls in ancient times, and yet I was kicked off for immoral behavior. Did you finish the school? Mehehe :D :D :D

Just joking^^

Pics for those with strong heart (and not eating):
Attachments
n572584897_1063414_4730.jpg
n572584897_1063414_4730.jpg (21.62 KiB) Viewed 3434 times

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Apr 17th, '10, 15:23

Too much make-up on those two, but the third one is meow 8)

Sorry about BV. If it feels any better, I've been drooling ever since I remembered it too. :P

There's all kinds of nudity. I'm not talking about Playboy-style nude pictures. You can make very beautiful nude pictures if you treat your model and the human body with respect. Humans are beautiful beings and just cause sex and nudity is used in very bad ways to sell and has been reduced by the media and industries to something dirty and naughty doesn't mean that it is.

If one is brave enough and respectful enough towards these things, they can make beautiful art. But like Ethlenn said, when the people's mind is dirty and their hypocrisy sky rocketing, they can't possibly view nudity any other way.

Also, like I said before, it's a damn chest. People show chest aaaall over the world. Men, that is. Heck, do they wear full body suits when gone swimming? Don't men ever walk bare-chested there during the summer? Nudity from the waist up is not nudity when it comes to men.

Let the boy strip! First, let him get his damn weight back since you've been making him go on diets all the time and THEN let him strip :roll He's getting global recognition and noonas all over the world want to see some skin. Done appropriately and in a classy way, of course. I'm not one for full nudity either. Only cause I know that if they do it, it's gonna be to impress and make money. :glare:

Issy

Post by Issy » Apr 17th, '10, 16:01

Ethlenn wrote:Pics for those with strong heart (and not eating):
:O :O :O
@E-chan, Please STOP disturbing the nice images i have in my mind about JKS. what was he thinking of really? what's this? make up for men??? :scratch: (can't stop thinking of that Friends eps with Joey promoting lipstick for men for a japanese tv channel :lol :lol )he does look a like a proper girl if only just re-shape his eyebrows. a very pretty girl too. :whistling:

all i can say is, I LOVE the 3rd pic. :P

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Apr 17th, '10, 16:40

When it comes to men, they always go with their chests bare during the summer. I say: please put a ban on it! Sometimes I see chests I couldn't even imagine in my most horrible nightmare, and very little if none of nice ones. Men like to show off even if they don't have anything to show, that's the truth.
But if they have, it is against the main laws of Universe to keep it hidden. You hear that, Sukkie? :mrgreen:

As my apologies for shattering the image of Sukkie chin^^ some pic spam:

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Apr 17th, '10, 18:29

We just watched "Fantasy Couple" and the younger kid there was named Jang Keun Suk. :lol Either the Hong sisters already had their eye on Keun Suk or that's a funny coincidence. Is it a really common name and surname together? Lol. Sorry kid, but the older real version is cuter :wub:

Ethlenn, those are some awesome pics... But the make up for men thing, not my thing. I hate this new trend. I mean, some style and softness is good, but everything has to have a limit. I think this whole trend has started from japan. Japanese men are very scrawny and feminine so, having no choice, they turned being skinny and girly into a trend. Then the rest of the asians mimic that too, but it doesn't work well for all of them.

I mean, Keun Suk fainted during YAB filming and from what I read, what's-his-name from BOF keeps fainting too. They loose weight to fit that skinny trendy image, but are ruining their body for it. Koreans that is. From what I've seen, they have better and stronger bodies than japanese. For japanese to be thin like that, it's easy, but koreans have to push themselves to get that way and it's unhealthy.

Sure, I'm all up for modern and trendy and as we all saw, some eyeliner is not too much and can be a good thing, but men should be men, damn it. I, for one, can't feel attracted to men that look like women. If I wanted a woman, I'd be a lesbian and I'd go for the real thing and not a man trying to be something he's not. :lol

In other words...hold my haaaaaand... erm, sorry.. In other words, let your men be meeeeen! You hear me, East Asia?!?!? :lol

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Apr 17th, '10, 18:42

I was eating, girl!! I just have to clean now my keybord!! :rofl:

Koreans are the tallest from all the Asians, and better built, so losing weight is connected to extreme sacrifice. Sukkie was rushed to the hospital on the last day of shooting YAB, that's true, and from what I read, producers wanted for him to show his collarbones (hence his deep-cut outfits, hehe). I like slender men, but not skinny, that's right. And I prefered him in BV :wub:
I don't mind make up, unless it's better done than mine, hehe, and bigger amount of it on. Some mascara isn't that bad, but blushing the cheeks? I just found those pics, and I didn't want to be the one suffering, yes call me cruel *(^&^&), that's me.
I don't mind the nail polish too, just for a while, like for a photoshoot or something. Sometimes polished nails look like with transparent nail polish, but in fact they just migaite aru^^
Yes, I like different kind of guys, as long as I can drool over my keyboard, it's good. But I don't like all these porcelain dolls right now. Brrr
:crazy:

Issy

Post by Issy » Apr 17th, '10, 21:50

@E-chan
You are totally forgiven by posting those sukkie pictures that made my heart stop. faint, faint, faint :mrgreen: (much cleaner than drooling all over keyboard)
as far as makeup for men goes, i only and only have weakness for manliners. for some reasons i found them so hot with it.
to be honest, i always fell weird when i saw nail polish on jun's nails. never felt coomfortable about them. i still don't. 8)
now runs to stare somemore at sukkie/TK caps. faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaints

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Apr 17th, '10, 22:21

Wanna more, here you go: :wub:

In case of it, some are credites as it is stated.
The last one is my all-time favorite. Because of those bangs, hehe^^

Any of these is good for a wallie, ne?

Yes, I know, I'm sick. I need my treatment right away ( a bottle of red wine).
As for nail polish and other stuff, I don't mind as long as THEY feel comfortable with it. Concerning Jun: I don't think he wore nail polish in drama, only in Final. His nails were just polished, which suited the character of Doumyouji.
A guy I was hanging out with once wore always black nail polish. He wasn't gay, he wasn't emo, just regular Japanese, but he said he liked to feel the weight of the nail polish, so... OK, I'm sick. :mrgreen:

Issy

Post by Issy » Apr 17th, '10, 22:33

:lol :lol :lol
was not talking about jun in HYD but in real life. have to confess, he was my obsession some years ago, so i used to follow his appearance in almost everything. :P

ps. thanks again for more sukkie caps. yepp, the last one is my fav too. and yes, so many of them are goodfor wallie. i just remembered that have not done any JKS wallies at all. maybe i should make some :mrgreen:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Apr 17th, '10, 22:42

Oh, real life. Hm, I'm confused cause I love every his appearance in drama/movie, but couldn't care less what he's doing in the real life. The same goes for my every obsession. I don't care, as for him and Sukkie (well, there is also my One True Love JJY), they can do everything, wear everything, be in full make up and in drag, and still I would love them unconditionally. And I just love the hair Jun has now, really. I think I'm the only one.
Sukkie also, they both have long hair which I find... just alluring, the way they pull it. They both have nice forehead, maybe that's the reason. I pay attention to these kind of things (I used to draw and write, maybe that is why... eh, lost days of my youth...)...

As for the last pic, I knew it. We are the last noonas in the Universe who actually liked the bangs, I guess, hehe...

I took a look at Sukkie's lips, damn I shouldn't have done it...

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Apr 17th, '10, 23:07

I skipped the pictures before.... I shouldn't have looked at them... *faints*

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Apr 17th, '10, 23:17

And since I'm going to sleep (it's past 1 am), and I know I won't be able to do so (those luscious lips...), I will take my revenge on you:
Who brought up the make up thing here? I can't focus!! Feel guilty whoever you were! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :wub:

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Apr 17th, '10, 23:41

You heartless b1tch *meant to say "I love you"* .... Not his smile, damn it... :wub: Hee hee. Have a good sleep, luv. If you can, after this. :lol

P.S: I might be completely crazy, but I just LOVE that mole in his ear... :goggle:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Apr 18th, '10, 18:49

Hehe, and I thought I was the only one.
Many actors have the small mole in interesting places: Joo Ji Hoon, Matsumoto-kun, Sukkie (to name only those three). I haven't checked their full bodies to know everything, but what they show I can see...
While goofing around I found:
Chinese website:
http://www.keunsukchina.com/

Can anyone say if it's real?
http://www.facebook.com/pages/zhang-gen ... 5231596909

And some pics, credits to DCgall
Attachments
8_~1-1.jpg
8_~1-1.jpg (166.6 KiB) Viewed 3509 times
KS-1.jpg
KS-1.jpg (183.29 KiB) Viewed 3509 times

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Apr 18th, '10, 20:22

Doubt it. No celebrity (such a huge one too) would have a profile on social media. If they did, it would be using an alias.

Especially with big celebrities and in countries that have so much hype around them, they and their agencies have to project aaaall the rights things to people. From their clothing to what they say, everything is planned.

They wouldn't allow their actor to just freely comment and interact with people about anything other than their works.

MisS Lonliah

Post by MisS Lonliah » Apr 21st, '10, 22:49

I bet that the lady over there is either Ethlenn or Issy!
:P

Just wanted to drop here and say Hi to you guys.
and I'm not an abnormal fan of him :P just struggling to be a normal one :whistling:

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Apr 21st, '10, 23:25

If that were any of us, WE'D be the ones going towards him with open arms and he'd probably be running the other way. :lol

MisS Lonliah

Post by MisS Lonliah » Apr 22nd, '10, 00:32

Orion1986 wrote:If that were any of us, WE'D be the ones going towards him with open arms and he'd probably be running the other way. :lol
lol XD
oh yah you're an abnormal fan of him too, so it would not be that strange if that lady was you (?) :mrgreen:

Issy

Post by Issy » Apr 22nd, '10, 00:45

Orion1986 wrote:If that were any of us, WE'D be the ones going towards him with open arms and he'd probably be running the other way. :lol
speak for yourself dear orion, he won't be running away from me :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:( never underestimate the power of DREAMS. :P )

helloooo dear Miss S L, nice to see you here. 8)

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Apr 22nd, '10, 15:24

Whoa, MisS Lonliah, welcome, welcome!!
You cannot be a normal fan of Sukkie, soon the lust and overpowering love will consume you, and you'll join us...

WHO'S THAT GIRRRRRRRL!! I wan't her address, height and weight!!

From yesterday:
Sukkie's China visit is finally completed with over 3000 fans to attend (how many girls I wonder... hmmm). Apparently he had 70 different media interviews (Clubbox, here I coooomeee!!!).
http://news.chosun.com/site/data/html_d ... 00538.html
(as always, Chosun is the best^^)

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Apr 22nd, '10, 21:06

Oh, poor boy. He looks completely drained. :-( Well, going around from country to country and getting "attacked" by thousands of fans can't be easy.

I really worry sometimes. I mean, of course I want to see more of an actor I admire, but no matter how much I want to see them, they're still people like everyone else and, as a fan, I feel guilty when they push themselves so much for us.

Fingers crossed that he'll never overdo it. :unsure:

He looks so cute though. I still prefer his BV body, but the style should definitely stay like this. Longer hair suits him. :wub:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Apr 22nd, '10, 21:17

I just logged in to say I want to eat him. Right here, right now, RAW.
Gomen.
I couldn't help it, staring at the second pic...

You're right, Orion, they are being pushed too much sometimes, and Sukkie hasn't got any rest since YAB ended (hosting, interviews, shows, now Asia Tour).
But the long hair suits him verrrry well. :wub:

Bring on the plate and napkin!!

Issy

Post by Issy » Apr 22nd, '10, 21:35

oh my my my, sukkie is just too cute for any words in these pictures. LOOOOOVE his hair. it seems that my guys are have the best of their hair at the moment and i am just loving it. :mrgreen:
Jealouse side of me says that he should be at home and take some rest. is not fair only asian fans get his attention.

well, HELLOOOOOO, WE DO LOVE YOU HERE FROM OUR SIDE OF THE WORLD TOO YOU KNOW. :-(

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Apr 22nd, '10, 22:07

Ethlenn wrote:I just logged in to say I want to eat him. Right here, right now, RAW.
No! You must resist! No one can take a bite out of that gorgeous body! :lol Suppress those urges. At least until he gets some rest. Do you want to drain the man completely, woman? :lol

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Apr 22nd, '10, 22:11

I'm such a weak person. Resistance is far beyond my limits. Especially when he has this hair...

Or maybe I just wait and feed him up, and then eat!!

Issy

Post by Issy » Apr 22nd, '10, 22:20

Ethlenn wrote:I'm such a weak person. Resistance is far beyond my limits. Especially when he has this hair...

Or maybe I just wait and feed him up, and then eat!!
I know i have gone in dangerous obsession state with my guys when i develope special urges that involves their hair. making me want to do stuff :whistling: to it.
eeeeeeeeerrrr, like
brushing it :mrgreen:

:mrgreen:

I know is very weird urge but i know i'm in danger zone with my obsession whenever i get it and it does not happen with every idol i like. at the moment, two of my special guys giving me this urge and i am very scared for my health. both mentally and physically :pale:

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Apr 22nd, '10, 22:47

A hair fetish :lol

We should have O.F.A (Obsessed Fangirls Anonymous) meetings for such things. :P

I do understand your desire for hair, but mine doesn't lean towards brushing it. Fondling and/or pulling it (during certain occasions :whistling: ) I get though.. Boy, do I get it... :sweat:

I would have liked his hair to be a bit longer for Kimi wa Petto though. I mean, we still don't have a leading lady so, by the time filming starts, it might be longer, but I'm hoping for a wilder look. A more messy and long hairstyle. He's a stray mutt after all. :wub:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Apr 23rd, '10, 05:23

Yes, I'm hoping for it as well. But sometimes Kdramas tend to be very clean and mathematical in this kind of stuff, so ... ah, no wait, it will be a movie. Daijoubu^^
Our meeting here is like you mentioned, Orion, O.F.A . We talk, and vent our frustration over some girl on the picture, and say our deepest desires...
Hair fetish?
Brushing no, I would rather stroke it^^
Damn, and now I have to focus...

Issy

Post by Issy » Apr 23rd, '10, 12:53

oh??? What is this movie premier that everyone has attended. OJH was in the same event with the same background picture. if only two of them took a picture together and made me super happy :lol

as for my hair fetish/urge, i did say a WEIRD one and not normal urge that happens with everyone. :P then again, i did not tell you how i want to brush their hair :roll

angelayu

Post by angelayu » Apr 23rd, '10, 13:50

i've just seen him 4 hrs ago..
he came to singapore.. :wub:
he is sooo handsome.. same as in the You're Beautiful.. :cheers:

Issy

Post by Issy » Apr 23rd, '10, 16:21

@E-chan
T h a n k Y o u.

it seems intersting enough

@angelayu
never doubted that the drama title was about anyone but him. even though the title name was hinting otherwise. 8)
and you are one lucky person :P

MisS Lonliah

Post by MisS Lonliah » Apr 24th, '10, 04:29

Ethlenn wrote:You cannot be a normal fan of Sukkie, soon the lust and overpowering love will consume you, and you'll join us...
haha OK :mrgreen:

your hair urge guys is really so funny and unique :P

Issy

Post by Issy » Apr 24th, '10, 14:21

Ethlenn wrote:And since it's my daily ritual to check on Sukkie in every language possible (from August it will be also Chinese, hehe), I found an article, where Sukkie is called... "Korean KimuTaku". With all due respect, but Sukkie is faaar hotter!!
YES, agree. 100%
faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar HOTTER 8)

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Apr 24th, '10, 14:28

The one with the old style kitchen is fabulous :goggle:

*naughty countertop fantasies alert*

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Apr 25th, '10, 12:36

I was resuscitated, so I can write again... Because of your last line, Orion!!

So far, I have 4 videos, I checked the rest and either the quality wasn't good, or Sukkie's vocal wasn't good, so I decided not to include it. Patience is a virtue, so wait a bit^^

Update: all is set and ready to download. I recommend: Sukkie Photoshoot^^

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Apr 27th, '10, 04:14

Ahahahaha. The last one on the top row is hilarious. The look just says "My pot! Mine mine mine! Stay away!" :lol

Issy

Post by Issy » Apr 27th, '10, 11:47

Sukkie in a pot, where can I buy one??
:scratch: :scratch: :scratch: sukkie in a pot would be a bit old and with preservatives. i would like a fresh sukkie please. :mrgreen:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Apr 27th, '10, 20:22

But you can grow some nice, fresh Sukkie in it. They should attach seeds for it.
As my daily addiction, I found these pics:

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Apr 27th, '10, 21:05

Keun Suk wins..

FATALITY

*losing consciousness*

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Apr 28th, '10, 16:37

I'm personally searching for my jaw... I know I saw it on the floor just a while ago...

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Apr 28th, '10, 21:32

Alright, I added press conferences as normal videos on the blog. I'm talking about that Beijing Press Conference from April 16. Downloadable, watchable. Suit yourself, my fellow noonas^^
Attachments
2009813141812.68720233.jpg
2009813141812.68720233.jpg (81.8 KiB) Viewed 3848 times

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Apr 29th, '10, 03:23

Thanks. :D

Nice picture, but I wouldn't go near him when he's holding sharp objects and has that look on his face. :sweat:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Apr 29th, '10, 18:54

Apart from that girly bracelet, I like the ring. Sorry, I have a weak spot for silver jewelry, and I really like man's hand with some silver ring on it. Yup, I'm not normal...

Cine21 page for Neo neun pet:
http://www.cine21.com/Movies/Mov_Movie/ ... 10&s=staff
(they're good, so check this page often)
Maa, I decided to add some pics, since I'm in front of my lappie:
Especially for guyliner's lovers^^ :wub:

Issy

Post by Issy » Apr 29th, '10, 20:50

Especially for guyliner's lovers^^
:lol that would be me thank you very much :mrgreen:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Apr 29th, '10, 21:23

Sukkie lost again 6 kilos.

And some video (different sort)
http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=sbs_drama&no=38041
@Issy, it was especially for you^^

And now, ladies and gent... ee, just stick with ladies:
THE MOST GIRLY man in the Universe:
For fans of girly men, namely ME^^

Issy

Post by Issy » Apr 29th, '10, 21:57

Ethlenn wrote:Sukkie lost again 6 kilos.

And some video (different sort)
http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=sbs_drama&no=38041
@Issy, it was especially for you^^

And now, ladies and gent... ee, just stick with ladies:
THE MOST GIRLY man in the Universe:
For fans of girly men, namely ME^^
:O :O :O :O :O

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTY :wub:
in a very girly way. not that i'm complaining. i still LOVE him when he is muh prettier than me (the real girl). no jealousy what so ever :mrgreen:

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Apr 30th, '10, 04:57

Ethlenn, you ain't seen girly men :lol

For Asia, this is within the manly realm! Lol.

6 kilos again?!!?!? DAMN IT! I'd smack his head if I could get to him! (among other body parts, but head first). I really hate this skinny trend in Asia. Hope it's just for the part. Mama Jang, feed your boy cause they're trying to kill him. :P

About the pics, the last guyliner one is very beautiful and so are the girly ones. Actually, other than the princess earrings, it's ok. I think double long earrings are for women only though. Either have one that's long or then two, but the round small type that doesn't leave the ear area.

Man.. He's loosing weight, keeps getting more jewelry, hair long (the only thing I like). Now all he needs is the sex change operation... :glare: Keun Suk, luv, noonas don't like all those skinny girly guys you like so much in Asia. Why do you think we like you and not them? :lol

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Apr 30th, '10, 08:06

Yeah, netizens are complaining that producers have too much impact on the look of an actor/singer. That is why he was told to lose weight for YAB, and now the same, he's losing it for NNP^^ There are even comparisons in pics, how he looked in December and now.

And yes, when I saw this earrings, my first thought was:
"Mukashi, mukashi.... ee, ok, not so long ago, in a country far away, there was a beautiful princess. Princess liked nice clothes, liked wearing some make up, and most of all - earrings, long, dangling, sparkiling earrings. Then one day, princess woke up and said to herself: "Man, I AM so beautiful. More beautiful than 75% of other women. And more beautiful than 90% other men. Have only I been born a woman". Princess gasped painfully and shivered when she saw behind her some angry ladies in their (late) twenties. Her last words before losing consciousness were: "Not my earrings!! Not my precious, diamond earrings!!"
The end."

This is how Sukkie will end, if he won't loose this earrings. I don't mind earrings as they are, but as you pointed out, not long, for noonas sake! Rings are nice, necklaces are nice, but NOT LONG EARRINGSSSS!!

Issy

Post by Issy » Apr 30th, '10, 08:59

I am starting to worry about sukkie both physically and mentally :-(

gilnis
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gilnis » Apr 30th, '10, 10:11

Hello dear Noonas :-)
I agree with the three of you. I’ve just known Keun Seuk recently but I like him very much and I am worried what happens next.

I think this girly thing in Asia is really not funny anymore, it’s too much I'm embarassed. Now also Keun Suk’s changing to a girl but I still like him. Should I reflect on my sexual orientation? :O I looked on those girly pics above and at first I really thought who that girl could be. When I recognized him... oooooh my goooooooooood! Ha has thinner arms than I have!!! :O :cry: He is not just a girly man he is a girl… :crazy:

I really hate girly men and this skinny trend in Asia!! :x I keep asking myself, why why why. I don’t get it why they don’t let men to be men or why men themselves want to look like a girl. They aren’t gays, are they? :glare: It’s ok they have pretty girly faces. Who can not like them?? (I already contradict myself, lol. :lol ) But if already it is, then why do they have to be more girlier instead of trying to be manly?? :-( They are men, geez… In other places real gays are beaten because of wearing women’s clothes, make-up and jewellry but when those ones do the same whom we consider heteros, we think they’re hot???!!?! I don’t know who have problems: men who do it, or women who like it. :glare:

About loosing weight… it makes my blood boil. :x It’s so meaningless but very harmful and unhealthy… poor Keun Seuk... He was successful the way he was before, why do they make him change? Producers should do their own job and not dictate a fashion mainly if they are not skilled. :x

Oh I am really confused. I am talking through the hat. Don't get me wrong. Hope the best. 8)
P.S: Ethlenn, I love the last two pics :D

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Apr 30th, '10, 10:38

Hello gilnis :D Welcome. About what you also said, I know geisha is the model for all this girly beauty in Asia (well, softness and calmness in general), but why with men too? :cussing:

I bet aaaaall asian women love all these skinny celebrities. Heck, even non-asians like them that way nowadays. Not me... :glare:

As Ethlenn said, as much as I like the kid, he doesn't look too bright and he seems to be your typical arrogant and spoiled young guy who's pretty and knows it, but Koreans are big on foreign success and viewers. Especially "You're Beautiful" had a bigger success abroad than in Korea. Shouldn't he/his agent make sure his looks can please all audiences? It's just common sense and logic in business.

Of course he's into clothing. He's a young and cheerful guy who also models and endorses products. He has to be stylish and into clothing. But it has to be men's clothing! :lol I doubt normal/non-celebrity korean men walk around with princess earrings and cleavage shirts like the ones he has in YAB. I hope not, cause I've been itching to go there and see some handsome men. :P

And about the weight, I do get loosing weight for a part, when absolutely necessary for the plot. I.e, have you seen "Closer to Heaven" with Kim Myung Min? He plays a person with Lou Gehrig's disease and gradually lost weight. The result was scary. He was completely without any fat. They showed him naked and you could see every bone in his body sticking out. It was dangerous and crazy, BUT it made the movie and role even more convincing and shocking.

I even get YAB a bit. He wears clothes that don't really go with a more heavy and manly built. He played an idol so he had to be that way since that's how they are. I felt like it was making fun of the whole skinny men thing.

But why now? What's-his-name's a dancer. Dancers have amazing muscles and good weight too. Also, he's not gonna be wearing designer clothes since he's a mutt. So why the hell make him loose weight? To look like he's been on the streets a lot? Sure, it will add a tiiiiiiiny bit of realism, but that's not a necessity in this film. The film isn't about his physical condition. Viewers couldn't care less if he's 6 kilos fatter.

A movie that focuses on the body or an illness, like "Closer to Heaven", I get. But to go through this again and again just cause of perfectionism, I don't get. Heck, there are so many unrealistic/wrong/not-well done things in movies anyway. How about we focus on making good movies instead of minding details that cause people's health to go down the drain? :glare:

ME ANGRYYYYYY :cussing:

THIS is what a healthy man looks like. If only I could teleport.. I'd go there and beat him to his senses...

gilnis
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gilnis » Apr 30th, '10, 11:39

Oh me, I didn't mean those girly pics. :O I was mistaken. :whistling:

Orion, I don't want to repeat you. I totally agree...

"He seems to be your typical arrogant and spoiled young guy who's pretty and knows it...Shouldn't he/his agent make sure his looks can please all audiences? It's just common sense and logic in business."
He does seem to be like that... It's obvious that he is beautiful. :D But at certain pics I am not sure if considering him beautiful should be a compliment. In general I don't think that being beautiful is so great if we're talking about men. :roll

"Of course he's into clothing....But it has to be men's clothing! "

"And about the weight, I do get loosing weight for a part, when absolutely necessary for the plot." Just because he's skinny the movie could be a crap. This shouldn't be the point...

"I'd go there and beat him to his senses... " I absolutely understand you... Feel the same. :lol
But still luv u Sukkie :wub:

gilnis
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gilnis » Apr 30th, '10, 12:51

Ethlenn wrote: And, yes, Orion, I've always thought (and stated), that BV's body was his best. Period.
You're sooo right! :D

When will he shoot NNP or has he started yet?
I should watch or read(?) the original version. I know nothing about it. Was it a movie or something longer?

Issy

Post by Issy » Apr 30th, '10, 14:12

oh, you ladies have been super busy :mrgreen:
i agree with everything you said.
Ethlenn wrote:Japanese KWP was great, and as much as I love JKS, I'm afraid that in the attempt to be better than Japanese, Korean version can lose. Why?
1. Momo was a mutt, right? His clothes were ragged, dirty, and he had, like, 5-6 items at most. I bet in Korean version things will be different. Besides, Sukkie said in one article I read, that he's excited to try new clothes and this movie will be an opportunity to try something new ( I relly DO hope he was talking about old rags, not Calvin Klein).
2. They will try to make it bigger, and the story is not based on budged but on emotions (maybe I read something wrong, but that was my impression from KWP), interactions and small gestures.
3. Sukkie is quite tall - 182 cm. I wonder where they find some girl taller. Of course they can lie about it (as they did in KWP) but...
4. LET SUKKIE BE DIRTY sometimes, let him not brush his hair and use a gel on it!
5. Let him eat, for noonas sake!!
Yes. yess. if this going to be made out of compition, then think is going wrong way. KWP is based on emotions and feelings. high budget and branded cloths is not going to make it any better.
as his height, i always wondered about it. to be honest is hard to believe that he is 182 to me at all, eventhough when he said it himself. :P i look at OJH and i see the whole 180 something in his hight, but i keep looking at JKS and i don't know where is the rest of 182 cm is gone? so unless i measure his hight myself and see it with my own eyes, i just can't believe it. :P

and i LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE dirty/scruffy JKS. please bring it on. ( :lol chuno had a bad influence on me regarding clean/kempt men :P )

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Apr 30th, '10, 14:15

Oh, thank you for this pic, Ethlenn. Normal clothes! My kingdom for normal clothes on him! Would it kill him to dress like that all the time? Lol.

And yes, I have noticed the perfect make-up/clothes/condition thing. It can get annoying. I actually liked that in Coffee Prince they do have "dirty" moments too. In Fantasy Couple too. Not that much, but at least the clothes there suck on purpose :lol If the story supports looking awesome 24/7 then ok. But it just feels really unrealistic i.e to have girls crying without any make-up running. Not only that, but because of the foundation, you can't see their face get red and it makes it fake. Crying HAS to be messy. Creates more emotion that way. It's one of the things I like about Yoon Eun Hye. When she cries, she cries her eyes out and her face becomes a mess. AND she's still beautiful. Can't they see it works better that way?

About KWP, I did like the series, although it got a bit too weird for me at times. I mean, the whole pet thing was ok when I thought she understood the situation, but when she actually started getting stupid and not realizing what she was doing to the poor guy, it got a bit unrealistic for me. I'd prefer a more down to Earth version of the story with more realistic characters. Matsumoto did a great job with the cuteness (good kissin' too, so Keun Suk better not only give pecks), but he's not THAT great of an actor. As for Koyuki, stunning woman and good actress, but she struggled with the stupid/clueless aspect of her character a bit. It was a rather stupid character, me thinks. I'd also like a more proper ending. It was too open and unrealistic and just gave me a facepalm moment. I do like my romance, but the endless dragging out they do to it in shoujo, I just hate. A movie, if done well, might do better in that area. Shorter time can make for a more intense romance.

As for the height, it's not thaaat important to the plot. The age and status/education etc difference is what's important. Although, as Issy says, he really doesn't look like 182. Then again, compared to Kim Myung Min who's 180, it does look right. I mean, if you look at the other people he's with in movies/series, either all their info is wrong, or he really is 182. Some people just have such a body that their height doesn't show. Look at... the guy in "Take Care of the Young Lady". The main character. He looks like he's 165 or something and he's 182 as well.

Lastly, if I see Keun Suk in designer clothes, I might just yank my poor hair out... :goggle: Youthful clothes are ok. He can't wear rags all the time and let's not forget, the character does have money, but it should be a modest/modern wardrobe and not really crazy expensive pieces.