Park Shi Hoo

Discuss about your favourite Korean Actors and Actresses.
Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Park Shi Hoo

Post by Ethlenn » Jan 21st, '11, 13:13

Name: Park Si-Hoo / Park Si-Hu
Hangul: 박시후
Hanja: 朴施厚
Birthdate: April 3, 1978
Birthplace: South Korea
Height: 182cm.

TV Works:
The Princess' Man | Gongju ui namja (KBS2/2011) - Kim Seung-yu
Queen of Reversals | Yukjunui Yeowang (MBC / 2010) - Gu Yongshik
Haru - Unforgettable Day in Korea (2010) - cameo
Prosecutor Princess | Geomsa Peurinseseu (SBS / 2010) - Seo In-Woo
Family's Honor | Gamunui Yeongkwang (SBS / 2008-2009) - Lee Kang-Suk
Il Ji-Mae | Iljimae (SBS / 2008) - Si-Hoo
Perfect Neighbor | Wonbyeokhan Yioteul Mannineun Beom (SBS / 2007) - Yoo Joon-Suk
Which Star Are You From | Neon Eoneu Byeoleseo Watni (MBC / 2006)
Let's Marry (MBC, 2005)
Delightful Girl Choon Hyang (KBS2, 2005, cameo)

Movies:
The Murderer (2012, in production)
Mr. Bullet (2007)

Music Videos:
2005년 - 가비엔제이 "Happiness", 〈그래도 살아가겠지〉by Gavy N.J.
2006년 - 알렉스 & 지선 〈사랑해, 너무 아픈 이 말〉 Alex & Jisun
2009년 - 김범수 〈이별의 맛〉 Kim Beom Su
2009년 - 타루 〈예뻐할께〉 Taru

Awards:
2010 MBC Drama Awards: Excellence Award, Actor (Queen of Reversals)
2009 SBS Drama Awards: Special Production Actor Award (Family's Honor)
2007 SBS Drama Awards: New Star Award

Official on Agency Website
Official Japanese Website
Daum page (only 6 pictures, scandal!!)
Nate profile
His only one korean official is no longer alive.

And few pictures:
Last edited by Ethlenn on Oct 15th, '11, 09:53, edited 6 times in total.

Peggy

Post by Peggy » Jan 21st, '11, 21:13

Ethlenn.
I wondered when you would hunt him down. He does have charm and in his role in the present drama he shows a certain radiance which makes me wish there would be another actress who would captivate his interest. The ahjumma is not for him in my opinion.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Jan 21st, '11, 21:26

I'm speechless while watching Queen of Reversals. Simply can't find words to describe his portrayal of Gu Yongshik... I mean, there is not a one false note in this. Although I've been familiar with this gentleman for some time already, QoR just knocked me down. I can't sleep, I can't eat, I smile stupidly to myself on the street while remembering the scenes... :whistling:

But if he doesn't end up with Taehee, I'm going to throw a fit!

Sham26

Post by Sham26 » Jan 21st, '11, 22:48

Oh Oh !! You really made me wanna see QoR but 32 episodes are just too much for me...dunno :unsure:
:wub:
Anyway glad to see a special thread about Park Shi Hoo :cheers:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Jan 22nd, '11, 11:21

He worked for it.
The picture is funny, Sham26^^

shiofmedea

Post by shiofmedea » Jan 23rd, '11, 01:14

Totally agree, I hate long dramas and I watched Family's Honor because of him (OK second brother and his new wife were fun too but still) 5x episodes! umm :whistling: forwarding a little where he was not involved but still. Not so handsome from my first impression (changed my mind BTW :lol ) but killer smile and good acting.

shiofmedea

Post by shiofmedea » Jan 23rd, '11, 13:27

Ethlennn

He will not, prepare yourself, Kdrama is so family-friendly... like French taxes.
But if yes I will be peasently surprised and watch it with pleasure :wub:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Jan 23rd, '11, 13:59

That's OK, I have a large collection of knives and spoons. And even few connections in the military. They will regret it till the day they die. That is soon. :twisted:

shiofmedea

Post by shiofmedea » Jan 23rd, '11, 21:03

Count me in! :thumright: I have belt in karate, krav-maga, 98/100 in shooting (guns of course), even parapenting licence so we can do some air desant kind of action 8)

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Jan 25th, '11, 14:04

After yesterday and today... I will need support I guess...
Now, where MBC building is? Google maps is my friend, :twisted:

And I'm starting to think his name, Yongshik, is more meaningful than I initially thought... Korean websites are all over "sad romance"... 3 more episodes to go... :cry:

shiofmedea

Post by shiofmedea » Jan 25th, '11, 18:28

one moment: three!!! :crazy: It's unfair! I want to know the end NOW :glare:
But more time to prepare proper plan or :idea: it's better to be proactive: let's take care of some family member of writer and make delicate suggestion how it should end? :whistling:

BTW is name mean what exactly? Some variation of "unwanted"?

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Jan 25th, '11, 18:53

It means "corrosion". But after asking my unni, she said it may also mean "breaking".
Well... :cry: "unwanted", you just broke my heart with that... (but I can take care of that, mehehe)

Family member?
Producer: Choi Yi Sup, Kim Seung Mo (김승모)
Director: Kim Nam Won, Jung Dae Yoon (정대윤)
Screenwriter: Park Ji Eun (박지은)
I'm on it!

But seriously, I need stronger heart medicine next week...

PS. I had small problem with my connection, so ep 29 will be here with slight delay, mianhae...

shiofmedea

Post by shiofmedea » Jan 27th, '11, 00:07

sorry :foot: , it was just natural conclusion after your remark and from this part I watched about his family situation.. but subtle is not my strong point, I agree :sorry:

But if "breaking" is possible meaning the oucome coud be positive, if mariage is the ting to be broken.. of course if it corespond with the owner of name he can be one to be broken which is totaly unfair. Good thing I am in Paris and with big colection of wine :alcoholic:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Jan 27th, '11, 11:41

I was thinking the same thing. The fact that he came and destroyed that marriage for good. I really hope it was for good. For me, Junsu was a golddigger at the beginning, and I hate him still.
But Yongshik family situation is just too much for one guy to handle. His charming but helpless Secretary can't help much.

And if the owner of the name is going to be broken, I'm gonna hate this drama forever (that is for at least 3 months).
Weird enough, I read on the official website 31 episodes, are they playing with us??

Update: if you're by any chance at Cinus theater in south Seoul on next Tuesday - you can watch the drama finale with PSH^^ He will hold a small fanmeeting there.
What about a small fanmeeting around 17055.8277 kilometers West?

shiofmedea

Post by shiofmedea » Jan 27th, '11, 19:40

Golddiger and petty person as part of it was to gat back at this second women. Even worse in my eyes! And his way of dealing with career? let's say it clearly - stealing :cussing: ? and not even being subtle about it? And his explanations? Even first meeting with Yongshik? Sorry, he is low life in my eyes and nothing can change it :x Being weak is not excuse, on the condratory, I wish him the worst. He can try to improve but this is character issue and such thing remains in my opinion and one day it will show once again. In comparison this second woment is likeable person. In fact I have nothing against her, maybe bad test as she is still after this trash.

uh, a bit better :lol

In my country they say "najlepiej wychodzi sie z rodzina na zdjeciach" which mean in round about translation that only place family and you are in peace and they do not bring trouble is on the picture (generaly it's kind of warning not to do business with family as issue always come). And his is good example, if you even can call it family, pack of wolves, each with his/her own agenda, rather, father included.

maybe they went to far and now there is not enough time to resolve everything in reasonable (more or less) kind of way? I can't understand language so I just try to read from situations and reactions of characters - it's good they have them, in some dramas you can't say if the person you observe is proposed to or the partner is breaking up with them - the same face all the time like some kind of assasin from D class movie.

For the update, lately there is a lot of events in Asia area and I can just :cry: and :cussing: but still work is keeping me where I'm. I'm earning money for vacation I keep telling myself, but one day, August, September...

And this 17k km is where exactly? and east will not be closer as it seems to me like US?

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Jan 27th, '11, 20:10

PSH has been called on various korean websites as "confessions killer". And as much as I'm in pain over his situation I can understand Taehee a bit. She is concerned about HIS situation and position, so her being cold and unaffected works for his own good. But, contradictory to her, Yongshik is on the verge of destroying everything in his life for her. He can give her (and has been giving) what Junsu never did - understanding.

Bong Junsu, on the other hand is a scam, in my opinion. I hate him. Taehee had every reason to divorce him, and I'm glad she did. He lingered, he held onto her like a leech. He was angry and jealous about her achievements, he was jealous over her relationship with Yongshik (yes, it was OK for him to meet with Yeojin, but his EX-wife couldn't meet with her collegue, yess, I like that stupid thinking).
The best solution now for him would be to help Taehee, I mean, he sees she's in love. Yeojin said that in one fine sentence that "Taehee's heart belongs to someone else". He could help her and help Yongshik at the same time.
So I'm glad I'm not the only one who's hating Junsu so much. And his mother. I want to kill that old hag, and her laughter....

And just to add I officially cried during this "door confession"... I just couldn't bear it...
PSH is simply terrific.

Oh, and those 17k kilometers West is Europe^^ So I think you'd like that.

shiofmedea

Post by shiofmedea » Jan 27th, '11, 22:49

There are just people I simply can't stand be real life or drama. And usually I like so called bad characters in dramas (as I like inteligent people and they usualy are, I don't know why, maybe for contrast with good ones :lol ) but this time they did something different - Junsu is only some sort of smart but in dirty tricks kind of way, and as he has no talant of his own trying to climb by using others in extremly detastable kind of way (and using his wife work, low, really low!). The worst person in working enviroment is sombody who has a lot ambition, no talent, no knowledge and still think high about himself, so of course he is blaming everybody around for his "misfortune" which he so not deserve.. ye, sure!
Somebody who hate him? You mean there are people who do not? Let them meet such person in real life, we will see. And his mother - typical example of parents blind love and like parent like child saying. Some people should not spreed their geneotype around.. I hope their doughter took after mother.
And I understand reasoning but it's a little simpleminded. People had their breaking point, if you push too much (even with best intention ... BTW what hell's paths are build from :lol ... ) the outcome may backfire.

Just the thought - did he loose in any other drama? Hmm.. unfortunatelly yes
Delightful girl.. - he was the one who broke up
Let's Marry I don't know this one
Which star... - I think I watched first episode but I think he lost based on info
How to meet perfect neighbor - winner
Iljimae - lost
F..honor - winner
Prosecutor P.. - winner
so maybe winning pass once again?

Interesting, he always (hmm second one..) had a role of somebody on the top of society, I guess with his attitude it's difficult to see him as poor guy.

I think part of it is contrast. You see such composed guy, even cold and next moment all emotions are out. How to resist?

Europe? There is only about 9k km from Paris to Seoul, I checked. And I was in Japan last year so my mile credit is to be trusted source too :lol

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Jan 27th, '11, 23:18

Yes, but I checked the flight distance, this is why. Trust me, it's the right one.

In Which Star Are You From - lost (to Kim Raewon, yes, I did watch it. 3 times... ehh...)
In How To Meet... there was a lot of ups and downs from what I remember, tears included, right? So this is my hope...

The moment Junsu stole Taehee's plans for the presentation, I was ready to do voodoo tricks. And yes, there are people who can sympathize with Junsu, I read many different views on some korean sites. Although most of the people (fans?) say that Taehee should end up with a guy who respects her not got accustomed to her.
The problem with Junsu is that he is ambitious but without vision. He wanted to marry a wealthy lady and when she lost her job because of him, his ego was hurt.

Oh, I'm on my way to write huuuge review of this one...

And I think his looks were some kind of a flag what type of role he would be given. But with Yongshik, he's different. I think after this one, he can get another one. Not another chaebol's son. He's worn out, he's tired and he's older with every epiosde. I know it's a part of the role and part of the harsh situation all actors are in, but this proves he's more than sunglasses and suit.

shiofmedea

Post by shiofmedea » Jan 28th, '11, 00:09

Don't tell me, you are here too?! :w00t: Ok I flight to Japan from another country but still.. Korea is so far? If you say so..
Why not, two obsesed people so far from object of their obession but so near each other - it's not somethig that happen often but the warrning: you can be suprised :whistling: And BTW I'm not Frenchman, I'm here on contract :D
Some not so public contact?

There are always suckers for lost cases and weak people who like to mother them, I would say, but I would rather had some bugs with plenty of legs (thing I hate most - I like snakes, so I can't compare him to them) as my pets. If he will help in effective way and from free will I will be supprised.
And yes contrast is big - when you are watching all the time maybe not so much but I droped for some time and then come back and I was like huh? :O He look so worn out and old right now. Even if there was so much troubles in How to meet.. it happened so fast that they couldn't show impact, there was not so mature drama too. And he is more expirienced now. This I can admire, the most actors look sooooo fresh and handsome, and bright even if everything is crashing around them, here we have real picture of person who act tired and looks like it, too. Good acting means more then looking like poster boy all the time.
But he still looks so good in suits.. and motor jacket :wub:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Jan 28th, '11, 00:19

Hehe... I gradually saw the change but in the last episodes, especially after the snow has fallen, the change is so rapid it's easy to say that actors get probably 2 hours of sleep per day.

You'd be surprised how many ladies here are from Europe. Only our dear and lovely Peggy is in the sunny US^^ And one sweet maknae is in Asia^^

But yes, THIS Yongshik below is long gone.

shiofmedea

Post by shiofmedea » Jan 28th, '11, 00:40

Oh yes, :wub: I can go to sleep right now just the image I needed for nice dreams.. and I need to have fresh head for meeting (hate them, hate, I feel like him sometimes, all around people who not only not deliver properly but expect you to make miracles just like that. :crazy: )
More in this beautifull city then us?
If I stay I'm buying motobike for sure!

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Jan 30th, '11, 20:59

The brand new interview from today's Section TV is uploaded here.
:cry:

And no, I'm not in Paris, but I have a couple of friends there^^

Peggy

Post by Peggy » Jan 30th, '11, 23:24

What??!! Wrong ending???? Won't accept that. Shall not watch but will arrange ending for my desires. You must do the same ladies.

I am old Welsh witch from way back. I cast pretty good spells that really work if I take my vitamins and concentrate.

Actually I would really prefer a young and charming female to wander in front of him to save his sanity. Dramas can be re-arranged to suit the audiences in Korea so why not here in the other civilised world.

Sham26

Post by Sham26 » Jan 30th, '11, 23:38

The worst thing is ...that second lead syndrome !
Since PSH will watch the final episode with his fans , I guess thatthe ending won''t be bad...hopefully :unsure:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Jan 30th, '11, 23:38

Count me in in some witch spell!! I'm good at some ecstatic techniques of shamanistic dances. At least I'm good at reading about them, ekhem...

I don't think in last 2 episodes any young lady will save his sanity. And as for me, only Taehee is able to do that.
I see the situation like if Yongshik was holding Taehee's hands before him and one of them holds a dagger. But at the same time the other holds a blooming twig. Matter of time and fatigue which hand of her reaches him first.

I can't stand the tension. Save meeeee!!!

Peggy

Post by Peggy » Jan 30th, '11, 23:55

Sad thing is that he is trying to make the sun shine for her but she is stuck in the shadow of what she thought her ex husband had done for so long. Hard for her to emerge and see the man who really loves her and could bring her so much happiness.

I just can't imagine that family ever being wholesome again. She will never be able to trust him.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Jan 31st, '11, 00:00

Oh yes, perfect description. Yongshik's love for her is so overwhelming and complete. His only loss is the fact he came too late. Or maybe not... I don't know. Last week's episodes didn't clear anything for me, just added more burden.
I'm waiting for today's (yes, it's Monday already for an hour^^), but from I read on the official... I better look for some tissues.

Junsu as a husband is a big, big, humongous failure. This is what they call a toxic relationship.

shiofmedea

Post by shiofmedea » Feb 1st, '11, 17:36

In fairtales its "long time ago", they even used it in Star Wars but Korean drama invented " x years later" (usually - 2 or 3 they try to resonable I guess) .. whatever, it means I will watch QoR after all :lol

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Feb 1st, '11, 18:03

:cheers: :cheers: :alcoholic: :alcoholic: :cheers: :cheers: :wub: :wub:

I'm unable to speak!! To write too...

shiofmedea

Post by shiofmedea » Feb 1st, '11, 21:29

BTW you know it's not normal? We are happy because person played by one of our favorite actor from country which is about 15k km from here got the girl. Isn't it kind of pathetic?
And I'm even worse, I coudn't stand it and stoped watching! But he is too good as actor, I can't watch him suffer if I'm not sure he will win at the end.
but still :cheers: :wub: :cheers: :party: :clap:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Feb 1st, '11, 21:34

"Pathetic"? And what kind of word is this? It's not in any of my dictionaries. *shrugs* Like I care how do I look, mehehe...
:cheers:
One more week and I start my re-watch of this one^^

shiofmedea

Post by shiofmedea » Feb 1st, '11, 23:14

objectivly speaking it is the word, but when somebody say it too me I answer "so what?"
Started once again, till I end should be complet of translations. I hate guessing what they say!
Hmm, I watched this program, you posted link to, they are cruel! Whenever I watch shows from around Asia I wonder how they not take care of their stars health. Some of things are just dangerous, same as here just uncomfortabele to extremum.Session in summer clothes at winter? Outside? They should be really well paid!

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Feb 8th, '11, 16:11

Just in case anyone wonders how the opening in QoR looked like, and the last episode ending credits:
I cut it from different than HANrel release, because I had nothing better to do.
Enjoy!

Issy

Post by Issy » Feb 14th, '11, 23:50

Ethlenn wrote:Since it's 12:11 at my place...

Happy Birthday!!
:P a week after me and a fellow aquarian?

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Feb 20th, '11, 16:14

In Entertainment Weekly Ep 1364 there is a Guerilla Interview with Shihu, but in my opinion, a lot shorter than regular ones. Or maybe I'm just biased and I'd like to have all 54 minutes of show for one man.

Anyway, since I couldn't find (actually I did, but the file was corrupted) better version - for now - Baros.
And for those who don't want the entire show, I cut the interview:
It's right here, for watching/downloading.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Feb 22nd, '11, 15:25

Uhmm... on Hancinema, wiki, korean wiki, Daum his birthdate is April 3rd. I thought that at first, but unfortunately, asianmediawiki states Feb. 15. This is why it bugged me all the time.

To all - avoid asianmediawiki!

Plus, in STv (Section TV) interview he revealed that his father was a model back in 60 and 70s:
article in Korean.
Plus, Feb. 25 he's going to China to meet fans^^
Damn.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Mar 1st, '11, 16:46

Some pictures from the latest meeting are on the blog (from those who can't browse East-Asian-language-based-websites). For those who can, ignore this post^^

Peggy

Post by Peggy » Mar 2nd, '11, 21:46

I am still watching this on TV. when will it end.? thought it was about to finish two weeks ago. Now it is starting again with the evil bro playing his game with the mother in the hospital. Meanwhile Taehee is still playing hard to get for his good and he is still going to give it all up for her.
If this does not have a happy ending I shall petition for a remake or a second drama with just those two involved in a round the world game.

Don't think much of the father in this drama. Ms. Han is a perfect evil witch isn't she.?

O think the actors are beginning to look a little tired..... time to end this drama and get in out of the cold.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Mar 3rd, '11, 09:37

Well, this drama was extended twice and we all know how hectic a shooting of drama is. They almost aged by the end of this drama.

And yes, Ms. Han is such a witch!

Peggy

Post by Peggy » Mar 4th, '11, 04:00

There are so many good things about this drama but I have to say that Park Shi Hu is the frosting on the cake. He is truly perfection in the way he looks and the way he plays this role. He remains a true human being in that character and you feel so sorry for him with the harshness he has to deal with. Cold father, evil brother and that Han woman and still he survived. Not to mention he has to win and re win and win again with Taehee.
I have yet to get to the end ,and it had better be a good satisfying ending.

Saw that entertainment guerilla interview again, this time with Eng. subs. He is admired by girls and women and men in such a wholesome way. They really must feel a glow from him. He is a nice man.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Mar 4th, '11, 22:43

Oh, Peggy, the ending... the ending is just epitome of fluff.

Truthfully speaking, I'm reading many comments posted by men (boys) in his threads all over. I think he created some model for guys out of himself too. He's reliable.

Sham26

Post by Sham26 » Mar 4th, '11, 22:51

Nowadays more and more people became fan of PSH and he deserves it ! He's more than good , a REAL actor , anyway , guys, did u watch family's honor on line ?

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Mar 4th, '11, 23:06

Nope
I got DVDs as a present once^^, sorry
. I will upload it here in the next week, don't worry. :salut:

Sham26

Post by Sham26 » Mar 4th, '11, 23:17

Oh Thank u Ethlenn ur the best (k) !!

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Mar 4th, '11, 23:20

It will be in 8 batches with 6 episodes each. But on Monday the earliest. Have other things up. But I will, don't worry^^ :salut:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Mar 15th, '11, 10:05

I gathered all pics I could find of Park Shihu's appearance at Lee Cheonhee's wedding on March 11th here. I plan to put a cut from a show featuring his 10 seconds, we'll live and see.

aility

Post by aility » Mar 17th, '11, 13:22

Once again, this guy just cracks me up. I think I would love to go to one of his fan meetings. He really really does his best to entertain his fans, with his sexy dance ( he does a quite impressive body wave) and NOT TO MENTION HIS TENDENCY TO TEAR APART HIS CLOTHES!!!!!!!!! :whistling: :mrgreen: :wub:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Mar 17th, '11, 15:51

He learned how to dance some time ago, and he likes to dance. I read once he doesn't like the shirt ripping, but he was told that fans like it, so...
But true, he practiced for the last fanmeeting few weeks. Especially the hat dance, keke...

Sham26

Post by Sham26 » Mar 19th, '11, 13:24

He's sooo seexy even without that shirt ripping !!

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Mar 19th, '11, 17:06

Well, some people are simply sexy no matter what they wear or where they are. He could wear an Eskimo's clothes and still I would... I mean... I... rip...off...

littlesev

Post by littlesev » Mar 31st, '11, 13:51

Hi guys. At my mom's recommendation, I watched Prosecutor Princess and ended up loving Park Shi Hoo :lol

From his past dramas, it seems like he more often plays the second guy role. I'll definitely check out Queen of Reversals though. From the discussion, his role seems interesting and he's quite a capable actor.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Apr 3rd, '11, 07:44

:heart: Image :heart:

A Lot Of Happiness!!

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Apr 3rd, '11, 17:09

Happy Birthday to Mr.Defined Lips (and toned body).

And I hope he takes it easy from now on. We don't want that nice body to suffer.

arakira
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by arakira » Apr 4th, '11, 21:41

LOL, another B-day I missed...All the best to mr dreamy...

Watching Perfect Neighbor...PSH hasn't started acting yet, but he DOES appeal to me with that little moustache :P

esmer86
Upload Addict
Upload Addict

Post by esmer86 » May 5th, '11, 18:04

Cute Park Shi-hoo and cute kitty looking cute

Can I just say....I would LOVE to be that cat right now and Im a dog person....

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » May 5th, '11, 18:25

Awww!! And I just recovered from Junsu's cats pictures flood... :faint:
:wub: :wub:
The kitty ain't bad either.

I overdosed on my daily cute amount. Thank you love...

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » May 21st, '11, 14:17

New drama! New PERIOD drama!! I need air!! :faint: :faint:
20th of July...

Sham26

Post by Sham26 » May 21st, '11, 14:49

Yes Yes ! The princess's Man ! Yayyyyyyyy :wub:

arakira
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by arakira » May 22nd, '11, 10:50

You're kidding, right?? PSH in a period drama??? If this ain't dreams come true, LOL . . . now please just tell me they add Insung as his antagonist . . . :lol

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » May 22nd, '11, 10:59

I wished, I damn wished!!

adigoni

Post by adigoni » May 22nd, '11, 11:30

Real, sexy,absolutely a man!!!! I would love to see him in a love triangle drama, where he will act as the cold, bad, mean boss with a soft kind heart, where at the end falls in love with a simple girl working at his company or in the same work!!!!!
I guess so much like City Hall, Kim Sam Soon....But I'd like it!

P.S In How to meet a perfect neighbor was like that but this drama was more a serious drama and was focusing in many persons as well, than a romance comedy.

Sham26

Post by Sham26 » May 22nd, '11, 11:39

adigoni wrote:Real, sexy,absolutely a man!!!! I would love to see him in a love triangle drama, where he will act as the cold, bad, mean boss with a soft kind heart, where at the end falls in love with a simple girl working at his company or in the same work!!!!!
I guess so much like City Hall, Kim Sam Soon....But I'd like it!

P.S In How to meet a perfect neighbor was like that but this drama was more a serious drama and was focusing in many persons as well, than a romance comedy.
I guess you havent seen Queen Of Reversals yet ? !

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » May 22nd, '11, 11:40

Let him feel pain!! Let him suffer!! He's so good in this! Oh damn, I'm a psycho...

Just give me THIS any freaking time and I let go even crappy plot:

Sham26

Post by Sham26 » May 22nd, '11, 14:40

Omo omo ! Speechless ...I havent seen Iljamae yet !

Ps: There s no thread for QOR ?

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » May 22nd, '11, 15:02

Uhm, no... we discussed this drama a bit here, and I spammed blog with pics^^

Well, Iljimae is a crappy drama (mostly cause of LJK ADHD-acting, oh I will get a beating!), but Shihu's beating the living crap out of Junki's character in episode 4 is priceless!! Ahahaha!! :wub:
Topless, that is...
:faint:

Sham26

Post by Sham26 » May 22nd, '11, 19:31

Haha I see ! I will give it a try one day ! Thank you dear :cheers:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » May 22nd, '11, 19:45

I LOVE Korean period clothes. Every single detail of them. Hats too, gat too, those military hats have feathers, and feathers...
:faint:

Sham26

Post by Sham26 » May 22nd, '11, 21:18

Yeah I love them too even if I didnt watch much historical dramas but I find that actors are sexier wearing that clothes !

Sham26

Post by Sham26 » May 28th, '11, 22:26

Just 2 more episodes left annd Ill finish QOR, and that typical parents in every kdrama make me sick really !! :cussing: :cussing:

I did love that drama , its so cliche so classic but very very addictive and the reason is simple ! I thought that Personal Preference was the cutest romance ever but now I changed my mind, I just love a simple romance ! :wub: and just to be frank If it wasnt PSH there I wanted the main actress to give her husband a second chance !Loooved that secretary sooo cuutttttttte ,liked that officer too ! & PSH made my heart pounding very fast in every confession ! I miss you alreaddyyyy !
:cry:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » May 29th, '11, 08:03

He's called "the king of confessions" in Korea, keke, because in every drama he has some killer lines.
But lately he started to have a strong rival in Ah Damo... hmm... :wub:

If we talk about Kim Namju, I just love her fashion sense. She was dressed like that on the latest Baeksang:

Sham26

Post by Sham26 » May 29th, '11, 12:04

Yeah thanks God , I didnt watch the drama while airing because I would not be alive now , how could yhey end each episode like this !!!
About Kim Namju, yeah so elegant , I wanna have her wardrobe , I really envy her but she's really a great actress , I mean she can act just with her eyes , amazing ! :thumright:
A rival you say ? :scratch:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » May 29th, '11, 12:53

Then imagine my horror when I was waiting a full week for the next episode... damn... have no idea how I survived this.

Yes, a rival in "gobaek" category ("confession"). Ah Damo is a main guy in Gisaeng story and some of his lines are just mind-blowing. But I think PSH best lines wre from Family's Honor. Keke...

Sham26

Post by Sham26 » May 29th, '11, 13:07

You have a strong heart !!!
Just watched few episodes of NTG, I realised that Ah Damo has potential but can't say more ! I will start watching it again after finishing "Family's Honor" OMG , I am obssessed !! :alcoholic:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Jun 9th, '11, 07:22

Ufufufufu :faint:
First stills^^

Sham26

Post by Sham26 » Jun 9th, '11, 14:57

Oh my poor heart !
:faint: :faint:
Wake me up when july comes !