Song Hye Kyo fan thread

Discuss about your favourite Korean Actors and Actresses.
User avatar
Sadden_One
Posts: 39
Joined: Nov 26th, '05, 08:39
Location: Montreal

Post by Sadden_One » Jan 30th, '07, 02:22

cutekid wrote:
kobe23 wrote:
gummonster wrote:oh yeah, by the way, did any of you seen ALL IN? i'm thinking about watching it, so anything about it?
All In is pretty good, but be warned, there are some really slow draggy episodes. If you're a fan of Lee Byung-Hun then you'll be fine. I initially watched it cuz of SHK, but actually found it more interesting when she wasn't around :lol
yeah me too. i wanted to watch it just because of SHK. her character is quite annoying there. the series is quite interesting too. i liked the way the characters moved to get what they wanted.
same here :lol
SHK didn't play her best role in that series from all her series/movies, but she was still great in it
i dunno for u guys, but i really liked the ending
it's like trying to accomplish a mission that u've never thought it could be done, but still managed to do it
Image
credit to Sayuri from SHG forum who made this banner

User avatar
cutekid
Posts: 409
Joined: Dec 2nd, '06, 04:36
Location: philippines
Contact:

Post by cutekid » Jan 30th, '07, 02:57

yup! i do agree with Sadden_one that its a great series. i like the ending too. its so sweet and all is happy.

User avatar
cutekid
Posts: 409
Joined: Dec 2nd, '06, 04:36
Location: philippines
Contact:

Post by cutekid » Jan 30th, '07, 03:00

hi! i found this article on soompi. credits to mhbt@soompi.com for posting this on soompi.

After filming her first ever bed scene for the movie ‘Hwang Jinee’ (Director Jang Yoon-Hyun, Production Cesar Entertainment, Cine2000) under top secret, top star Song Hye-Kyo headed to North Korea for its Mt. Gumgang filming.

On the 26th, on set at KyungKido’s Pajoo set, Song Hye-Kyo filmed a bed scene with her co-star Yoo Ji-Tae. This was her first bed scene since her debut.

The bed scene, out of consideration for SHK, was shot under the tightest of security and only absolutely necessary crew members were present.

According to a movie rep., this bed scene represents the culmination of love between lowly Nomi (Yoo Ji-Tae) and Hwang Jinee that transcended social boundaries, and rather than the emphasis being on exposure, it was instead on the emotional overtones of the scene.

According to one rep., “Like the bed scene between Han Suk-Kyu and Kim Min-Jung in the movie ‘Umran Suhsang’, which restrained from showing every description, the scene expresses feelings of affection and obscurity instead.” ‘Hwang Jinee’ is a movie adaptation of North Korean writer Hong Suk-Joong’s work and unlike the drama ‘Hwang Jinee’, which focused on the life of an entertainer, the movie will instead show how one strong woman transcends class rank and takes charge of her world..
Certified P.A.C.T.er(P.inoy A.ddicts C.ommunity T.oh)
https://dyusipprutgum.tumblr.com
Image

User avatar
gummonster
Posts: 290
Joined: Apr 14th, '06, 19:00
Location: USA

Post by gummonster » Feb 3rd, '07, 19:33

I am so excited for her new movie Hwang jini. hope its great
Image

auroragb
Posts: 1138
Joined: Aug 30th, '05, 15:16

Post by auroragb » Feb 6th, '07, 04:31

a question about SHK. Her Eng wiki indicates that she won the 1996 competition in her third year of HS. But her Chinese wiki indicates that it was her first year of HS. Which is correct? I suspect it should be first year, like the Chinese wiki indicates.
Jdrama Chinese fansub index 2006 | 2007

sundalongqueso
Posts: 13
Joined: Jan 5th, '07, 11:45

Post by sundalongqueso » Feb 6th, '07, 10:52

WE LOVE YOU!!!

sundalongqueso
Posts: 13
Joined: Jan 5th, '07, 11:45

Post by sundalongqueso » Feb 6th, '07, 10:53

Still waiting for Hwang Jini!

sundalongqueso
Posts: 13
Joined: Jan 5th, '07, 11:45

Post by sundalongqueso » Feb 6th, '07, 10:53

Still waiting for Hwang Jini!

User avatar
cutekid
Posts: 409
Joined: Dec 2nd, '06, 04:36
Location: philippines
Contact:

Post by cutekid » Feb 6th, '07, 11:45

hi! getting excited for hwangjini too. hope it will be a success. :lol will watch it definitely if it will be shown here in our country. but it may never happen :cry: because korean movies rarely makes it in our country. the only korean movie that i know that was shown here was sassy girl in 2003. two years after it was released. anyways still hope it will be shown here. :lol
Certified P.A.C.T.er(P.inoy A.ddicts C.ommunity T.oh)
https://dyusipprutgum.tumblr.com
Image

User avatar
gummonster
Posts: 290
Joined: Apr 14th, '06, 19:00
Location: USA

Post by gummonster » Feb 7th, '07, 03:34

I really hoping to see her in a new drama. cuz some how i still hoping that she will be a couple with Bi again in a new drama!

User avatar
cutekid
Posts: 409
Joined: Dec 2nd, '06, 04:36
Location: philippines
Contact:

Post by cutekid » Feb 7th, '07, 05:43

me too hope she makes a new drama. i'm missing her on the small screen! :lol
Certified P.A.C.T.er(P.inoy A.ddicts C.ommunity T.oh)
https://dyusipprutgum.tumblr.com
Image

User avatar
gummonster
Posts: 290
Joined: Apr 14th, '06, 19:00
Location: USA

Post by gummonster » Feb 10th, '07, 04:59

i love song hyekyo soo much

sundalongqueso
Posts: 13
Joined: Jan 5th, '07, 11:45

Post by sundalongqueso » Feb 10th, '07, 05:49

SHE'S ABSOLUTELY, PERFECTLY, 100%, THE BEST! Need I say more?

User avatar
cutekid
Posts: 409
Joined: Dec 2nd, '06, 04:36
Location: philippines
Contact:

Post by cutekid » Feb 10th, '07, 23:20

song hye kyo's the best! prettiest of them all! :lol :lol :lol :lol any new news on her?
Certified P.A.C.T.er(P.inoy A.ddicts C.ommunity T.oh)
https://dyusipprutgum.tumblr.com
Image

sundalongqueso
Posts: 13
Joined: Jan 5th, '07, 11:45

Post by sundalongqueso » Feb 11th, '07, 10:08

SONG HYE KYO FOREVER!!! AJA AJA FIGHTING!!!

User avatar
cutekid
Posts: 409
Joined: Dec 2nd, '06, 04:36
Location: philippines
Contact:

Post by cutekid » Feb 14th, '07, 11:23

hi there! just want to greet every one here specially our lovely song hye kyo a happy valentine's day. hope she's having fun day today and being happy.

User avatar
kobe23
Posts: 699
Joined: Jun 6th, '06, 23:19
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Post by kobe23 » Feb 14th, '07, 13:22

Just saw a couple of Hwang Jin Yi pics over at Soompi:

[img]http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j186/ ... 4524_0.jpg[/img]

Also comparison between Ha Ji Won's Hwang Jin Yi drama pics and Song Hye Kyo's movie:

[img]http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j186/ ... 2347_1.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j186/ ... 2347_0.jpg[/img]

As you can see there's a huge contrast between the two versions. HJW kinda looks cunning, deceptive and even a little bit evil. SHK looks very depressed - you can see the sorrow in her eyes.

I wonder what the real Hwang Jin Yi was like.

But anyway....SHK hasn't done a drama since 2004 (Full House) and her previous movie (My Girl and I) was a huge flop, so the success of Hwang Jin Yi is absolutely imperative to SHK's career. I guess if this fails as well, she could always go back to drama :)

User avatar
cutekid
Posts: 409
Joined: Dec 2nd, '06, 04:36
Location: philippines
Contact:

Post by cutekid » Feb 15th, '07, 09:34

saw those pictures too. just too lazy to repost them here. yup. the two pictures are different. maybe because the director want to show a different side of hwang jini. anyways still excited for that movie.
Certified P.A.C.T.er(P.inoy A.ddicts C.ommunity T.oh)
https://dyusipprutgum.tumblr.com
Image

User avatar
gummonster
Posts: 290
Joined: Apr 14th, '06, 19:00
Location: USA

Post by gummonster » Feb 17th, '07, 19:01

I love Song hyekyo's picture better. well everything about her is better for me.

User avatar
majing_28
Posts: 95
Joined: Feb 5th, '07, 10:02
Location: japan

Post by majing_28 » Feb 22nd, '07, 12:57

i really like song hye kyo and i idolize her specialy after i watched full house.. so hanna land and cutekid you are really missing a big and wonderful drama of song hye kyo because for me full house is the best drama ever!! but i can't force you if you don't want to watch it because i think everyone have their own likes and dislikes.... like many people say they love goong but for me its not that good (thats only me)

well back to song hye kyo does anyone know if full house is already shown here in japan or will it be shown here and when??
and doese anyone know any lates knews of song hye gyo??? i just heard that she and bi promoted full house in china this febuary 15 and 17 2007
if anyone knows some answer plsss inform me pls pls pls pls...

here are some pics of song hye kyo and bi in china
[img]http://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL1341/5 ... 525861.jpg[/img]
[img]http://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL1341/5 ... 527041.jpg[/img]
[img]http://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL1587/7 ... 525232.jpg[/img]
[img]http://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL1587/7 ... 525221.jpg[/img]
[img]http://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL1587/7 ... 525017.jpg[/img]
[img]http://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL1587/7 ... 525226.jpg[/img]
[img]http://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL1587/7 ... 525001.jpg[/img]
[img]http://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL1587/7 ... 525216.jpg[/img]
[img]http://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL1341/5 ... 525858.jpg[/img]
[img]http://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL1587/7 ... 525038.jpg[/img]

auroragb
Posts: 1138
Joined: Aug 30th, '05, 15:16

Post by auroragb » Feb 22nd, '07, 22:38

Just saw this and thought it would be on topic:
Jdrama Chinese fansub index 2006 | 2007

User avatar
kobe23
Posts: 699
Joined: Jun 6th, '06, 23:19
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Post by kobe23 » Feb 22nd, '07, 23:04

^ wow that looks so realistic! But if you look closely at her eyes you can kinda tell there isn't any life in them - kinda like a really well made wax figure.

User avatar
christaluvsdrama
Posts: 396
Joined: Feb 3rd, '07, 09:20
Location: California
Contact:

Post by christaluvsdrama » Feb 22nd, '07, 23:20

Bi looks funny in those pics hehe. i still luv oppa tho. SHK is one of my faviiiess hehe. She did a great performance in Autumn tale my fav parts are the ending of the drama even though its really sad I though it was very romantic. I wish stairway to heaven and tree of heaven ended that way
:wub: :thumleft: Image :thumright: :wub:
ImageImage
Love will come to you like the blowing of the wind....Quote by me

User avatar
majing_28
Posts: 95
Joined: Feb 5th, '07, 10:02
Location: japan

Post by majing_28 » Feb 23rd, '07, 03:01

you can watch the whole show of song hye gyo and bi in china at songhyegyo.net

User avatar
cutekid
Posts: 409
Joined: Dec 2nd, '06, 04:36
Location: philippines
Contact:

Post by cutekid » Feb 24th, '07, 03:33

majing_28 wrote:i really like song hye kyo and i idolize her specialy after i watched full house.. so hanna land and cutekid you are really missing a big and wonderful drama of song hye kyo because for me full house is the best drama ever!! but i can't force you if you don't want to watch it because i think everyone have their own likes and dislikes.... like many people say they love goong but for me its not that good (thats only me)
well, to be honest i recently watched fullhouse just this week and i think its great. i just don't like rain. don't be angry or anything. i just don't like him that's all. i just did'nt mind him and fastforwarded his scenes and got through the series feeling great.

at long last. after years and years of wanting to watch that series. i finished it. i watch it for a few episodes and quit. then back again to the start then quit. now i want to congratulate myself for watching fullhouse. LOL :lol
Certified P.A.C.T.er(P.inoy A.ddicts C.ommunity T.oh)
https://dyusipprutgum.tumblr.com
Image

User avatar
gummonster
Posts: 290
Joined: Apr 14th, '06, 19:00
Location: USA

Post by gummonster » Feb 24th, '07, 06:27

[img]http://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL1587/7 ... 525001.jpg[/img]


I love this picture. hahah, it's so cute. bi looking at songhyekyo

User avatar
majing_28
Posts: 95
Joined: Feb 5th, '07, 10:02
Location: japan

Post by majing_28 » Feb 25th, '07, 11:54

cutekid wrote:
majing_28 wrote:i really like song hye kyo and i idolize her specialy after i watched full house.. so hanna land and cutekid you are really missing a big and wonderful drama of song hye kyo because for me full house is the best drama ever!! but i can't force you if you don't want to watch it because i think everyone have their own likes and dislikes.... like many people say they love goong but for me its not that good (thats only me)
well, to be honest i recently watched fullhouse just this week and i think its great. i just don't like rain. don't be angry or anything. i just don't like him that's all. i just did'nt mind him and fastforwarded his scenes and got through the series feeling great.

at long last. after years and years of wanting to watch that series. i finished it. i watch it for a few episodes and quit. then back again to the start then quit. now i want to congratulate myself for watching fullhouse. LOL :lol
i'm not angry at you ehehe :D i just want to tell you that it is a great drama.. well congratulations bacause you finished it already :cheers:

User avatar
majing_28
Posts: 95
Joined: Feb 5th, '07, 10:02
Location: japan

Post by majing_28 » Feb 25th, '07, 11:58

gummonster wrote:[img]http://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL1587/7 ... 525001.jpg[/img]


I love this picture. hahah, it's so cute. bi looking at songhyekyo
i agree with you i love this pic too.. bi is looking at her while she is watching their kissing scene in full house(i guess she is laughing) ehehe

User avatar
cutekid
Posts: 409
Joined: Dec 2nd, '06, 04:36
Location: philippines
Contact:

Post by cutekid » Feb 26th, '07, 09:14

that picture was really cute. SHK looks great on it.
Certified P.A.C.T.er(P.inoy A.ddicts C.ommunity T.oh)
https://dyusipprutgum.tumblr.com
Image

User avatar
sweet-girl
Posts: 5
Joined: Feb 28th, '07, 19:49
Location: UAE \ RAK

Post by sweet-girl » Mar 3rd, '07, 19:15

this is great i just love her
she is soooooooooo cute, attractive
and beautiful

and she make a wonderful couple with bii hope they make another drama

User avatar
majing_28
Posts: 95
Joined: Feb 5th, '07, 10:02
Location: japan

Post by majing_28 » Mar 4th, '07, 13:42

i really love her with bi too.. and i forgot to say during their promotion in china bi said that he whats to marry a girl just like song hye kyo and as preety as her and have a daughter like her and as preety as her too!! :D i guess when you make his message short he want to marry song hye kyo and then they will have a daughter that looks like her mother(song hye kyo) ehehe :D

User avatar
cutekid
Posts: 409
Joined: Dec 2nd, '06, 04:36
Location: philippines
Contact:

Post by cutekid » Mar 4th, '07, 15:26

hi! i really like this girl. hope she makes another series like comedy again. is she doing anything like a new series/ CF/movie other than hwang jini? new news?
Certified P.A.C.T.er(P.inoy A.ddicts C.ommunity T.oh)
https://dyusipprutgum.tumblr.com
Image

User avatar
majing_28
Posts: 95
Joined: Feb 5th, '07, 10:02
Location: japan

Post by majing_28 » Mar 5th, '07, 05:45

well i heard that for now she is just searching for new project and resting
but here are some news about here just this march


Hye Gyo attended the Celine fashion show as part of Paris Fashion Week Autumn/Winter 2008 on March 1, 2007 in Paris, France. Here are 2 photos from the event, she looks gorgeous! This is a more mature and sexy 'look'
[img]http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t45/majing_28/ww.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t45/majing_28/qq.jpg[/img]

song hye kyo has teamed up with celine, a luxurious brand from france, by designing a hand bag that will feature her name .it will hit the marken autumn/fall and it will be limited.
here's a picture of the bag that is designed by song hye kyo
[img]http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t45/ ... 0875_0.jpg[/img]
and i really like one of those bags :cheers:

User avatar
Sadden_One
Posts: 39
Joined: Nov 26th, '05, 08:39
Location: Montreal

Post by Sadden_One » Mar 5th, '07, 17:23

wowoweeeeeeeee :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:
she looks sooooooo gorgeous on these pics!!!!!!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:
im completely stunned!!!! my jaw almost dropped :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:
Image
credit to Sayuri from SHG forum who made this banner

User avatar
cutekid
Posts: 409
Joined: Dec 2nd, '06, 04:36
Location: philippines
Contact:

Post by cutekid » Mar 5th, '07, 23:47

wow! she's so gorgeous on those pictures. :w00t:
Certified P.A.C.T.er(P.inoy A.ddicts C.ommunity T.oh)
https://dyusipprutgum.tumblr.com
Image

User avatar
majing_28
Posts: 95
Joined: Feb 5th, '07, 10:02
Location: japan

Post by majing_28 » Mar 6th, '07, 07:36


thasaranaki
Posts: 20
Joined: Oct 14th, '06, 11:24
Location: NZ

Post by thasaranaki » Mar 6th, '07, 08:47

She is so beautiful no matter what she wears... She always look gorgeous...

User avatar
majing_28
Posts: 95
Joined: Feb 5th, '07, 10:02
Location: japan

Post by majing_28 » Mar 7th, '07, 04:56

thasaranaki wrote:She is so beautiful no matter what she wears... She always look gorgeous...
i totally agree with you :salut:

User avatar
majing_28
Posts: 95
Joined: Feb 5th, '07, 10:02
Location: japan

Post by majing_28 » Mar 7th, '07, 05:08

hi every one here's new news obout shk.

I thought it was important to post this since it deals with Hye Gyo's feelings...according to hyebaragi.com member's 베토벤 and 비타민 (who spoke with Hye Gyo's manager), Hye Gyo is disapointed and embarassed by the photos posted on the web of her at the recent fashion show for Celine. Various reasons were given... I'm truly sorry that she feels that way. I thought she looked absolutely stunning.....


[img]http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t45/majing_28/ww.jpg[/img]
Image
:D bikyo forever!!! :D

User avatar
cutekid
Posts: 409
Joined: Dec 2nd, '06, 04:36
Location: philippines
Contact:

Post by cutekid » Mar 7th, '07, 11:50

majing_28 wrote:hi every one here's new news obout shk.

I thought it was important to post this since it deals with Hye Gyo's feelings...according to hyebaragi.com member's 베토벤 and 비타민 (who spoke with Hye Gyo's manager), Hye Gyo is disapointed and embarassed by the photos posted on the web of her at the recent fashion show for Celine. Various reasons were given... I'm truly sorry that she feels that way. I thought she looked absolutely stunning.....


[img]http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t45/ ... ww.jpg[img]
i think it was another photo of her with a guy with his arms around her. i saw it on soompi or somewhere else. i don't know if it was taken down or anything
Certified P.A.C.T.er(P.inoy A.ddicts C.ommunity T.oh)
https://dyusipprutgum.tumblr.com
Image

User avatar
majing_28
Posts: 95
Joined: Feb 5th, '07, 10:02
Location: japan

Post by majing_28 » Mar 7th, '07, 12:37

cutekid wrote:
majing_28 wrote:hi every one here's new news obout shk.

I thought it was important to post this since it deals with Hye Gyo's feelings...according to hyebaragi.com member's 베토벤 and 비타민 (who spoke with Hye Gyo's manager), Hye Gyo is disapointed and embarassed by the photos posted on the web of her at the recent fashion show for Celine. Various reasons were given... I'm truly sorry that she feels that way. I thought she looked absolutely stunning.....


[img]http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t45/ ... ww.jpg[img]
i think it was another photo of her with a guy with his arms around her. i saw it on soompi or somewhere else. i don't know if it was taken down or anything
yeh maybe your correct. i saw that picture too... hmm who is that guy anyway? :scratch: his kinda old right
Image
:D bikyo forever!!! :D

User avatar
majing_28
Posts: 95
Joined: Feb 5th, '07, 10:02
Location: japan

Post by majing_28 » Mar 8th, '07, 12:19

hi does anyone know if her latest movie hwangjini already released?? pls inform me...

User avatar
cutekid
Posts: 409
Joined: Dec 2nd, '06, 04:36
Location: philippines
Contact:

Post by cutekid » Mar 9th, '07, 01:10

majing_28 wrote:
cutekid wrote:
majing_28 wrote:hi every one here's new news obout shk.

I thought it was important to post this since it deals with Hye Gyo's feelings...according to hyebaragi.com member's 베토벤 and 비타민 (who spoke with Hye Gyo's manager), Hye Gyo is disapointed and embarassed by the photos posted on the web of her at the recent fashion show for Celine. Various reasons were given... I'm truly sorry that she feels that way. I thought she looked absolutely stunning.....


[img]http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t45/ ... ww.jpg[img]
i think it was another photo of her with a guy with his arms around her. i saw it on soompi or somewhere else. i don't know if it was taken down or anything
yeh maybe your correct. i saw that picture too... hmm who is that guy anyway? :scratch: his kinda old right
if i'm not mistaken he is the CEO of CELINE. i saw his picture on TIME magazine's supplemental spring issue. i just can't remember his name
Certified P.A.C.T.er(P.inoy A.ddicts C.ommunity T.oh)
https://dyusipprutgum.tumblr.com
Image

User avatar
majing_28
Posts: 95
Joined: Feb 5th, '07, 10:02
Location: japan

Post by majing_28 » Mar 9th, '07, 08:25

cutekid wrote:
majing_28 wrote:
cutekid wrote:
i think it was another photo of her with a guy with his arms around her. i saw it on soompi or somewhere else. i don't know if it was taken down or anything
yeh maybe your correct. i saw that picture too... hmm who is that guy anyway? :scratch: his kinda old right
if i'm not mistaken he is the CEO of CELINE. i saw his picture on TIME magazine's supplemental spring issue. i just can't remember his name
thanks for the info :thumright:
Image
:D bikyo forever!!! :D

happynblue
Posts: 1
Joined: Mar 10th, '07, 06:45
Location: Korea

Post by happynblue » Mar 10th, '07, 07:12

goshinguy wrote:does SHK has siblings?? :blink :P
They are seong you ri and Lee jin,her close friends.

User avatar
gummonster
Posts: 290
Joined: Apr 14th, '06, 19:00
Location: USA

Post by gummonster » Mar 22nd, '07, 01:27

Wow, Sung Yuri and SOng Hyekyo are close friends, dude, that is like totally cool. I love them both.
Image


User avatar
cutekid
Posts: 409
Joined: Dec 2nd, '06, 04:36
Location: philippines
Contact:

Post by cutekid » Mar 27th, '07, 09:07

wow! majing_28 thanks for sharing those pictures. SHG looks so pretty as usual! thanks again! you made me smile this wide (^__________^) hehehe! :lol she really makes my day complete!
Certified P.A.C.T.er(P.inoy A.ddicts C.ommunity T.oh)
https://dyusipprutgum.tumblr.com
Image

User avatar
majing_28
Posts: 95
Joined: Feb 5th, '07, 10:02
Location: japan

Post by majing_28 » Mar 27th, '07, 09:16

cutekid wrote:wow! majing_28 thanks for sharing those pictures. SHG looks so pretty as usual! thanks again! you made me smile this wide (^__________^) hehehe! :lol she really makes my day complete!
glad you like it. i really like shk too :-) . i'm really going to wait for that movie hwangjini can't wait till it come out in dvd:)
Image
:D bikyo forever!!! :D

User avatar
cutekid
Posts: 409
Joined: Dec 2nd, '06, 04:36
Location: philippines
Contact:

Post by cutekid » Mar 27th, '07, 09:23

i wonder when will it be showned in korea? when will be it available on DVD?
Certified P.A.C.T.er(P.inoy A.ddicts C.ommunity T.oh)
https://dyusipprutgum.tumblr.com
Image

User avatar
majing_28
Posts: 95
Joined: Feb 5th, '07, 10:02
Location: japan

Post by majing_28 » Mar 28th, '07, 14:15

cutekid wrote:i wonder when will it be showned in korea? when will be it available on DVD?
it will be release on cinema in korea on june 6. but there are recent talks that it is going to be moved because it will have the same premiers in shrek 3. they said even they are completely differnt stories, it may have a competion between the two. and they said that shrek 3 is a highly anticipated movie which maybe to big for song hye kyo to handle. however cj entertainment(shrek 3) and cine2000(hwangjini) are affiliates with one another so a competition is not necessary and they hope to make it avoidable.

well for me if i live in korea i will go to the mall early and watch both :D i love song hye kyo and i really like the movie shrek so excited it have part 3 already. i'm still in to cartoons because i'm only 13 years old heheh :D ... i have a lot of movies to wait for :cheers:

i'm not sure when it will be released in dvd sorry.
Image
:D bikyo forever!!! :D

User avatar
Jaja
Posts: 230
Joined: Oct 30th, '04, 06:41
Location: Philippines

Post by Jaja » Mar 29th, '07, 01:17

I love your avatar and signature banner majing.

I did not know that there is a Song Hye Kyo thread here. I will definitely visit this thread from time to time.

User avatar
majing_28
Posts: 95
Joined: Feb 5th, '07, 10:02
Location: japan

Post by majing_28 » Mar 29th, '07, 10:36

Jaja wrote:I love your avatar and signature banner majing.

I did not know that there is a Song Hye Kyo thread here. I will definitely visit this thread from time to time.
thanks :-) do you like full house too like me?
Image
:D bikyo forever!!! :D

User avatar
Jaja
Posts: 230
Joined: Oct 30th, '04, 06:41
Location: Philippines

Post by Jaja » Mar 30th, '07, 05:04

Yes I love full house and a fan of Song Hye Kyo.

User avatar
cutekid
Posts: 409
Joined: Dec 2nd, '06, 04:36
Location: philippines
Contact:

Post by cutekid » Mar 30th, '07, 08:41

majing_28 wrote:

well for me if i live in korea i will go to the mall early and watch both :D i love song hye kyo and i really like the movie shrek so excited it have part 3 already. i'm still in to cartoons because i'm only 13 years old heheh :D ... i have a lot of movies to wait for :cheers:

i'm not sure when it will be released in dvd sorry.
thanks for the info! it helped alot. hope to see both movies too. i love shrek. soo funny.
Certified P.A.C.T.er(P.inoy A.ddicts C.ommunity T.oh)
https://dyusipprutgum.tumblr.com
Image

User avatar
majing_28
Posts: 95
Joined: Feb 5th, '07, 10:02
Location: japan

Post by majing_28 » Mar 30th, '07, 11:44

cutekid wrote:
majing_28 wrote:

well for me if i live in korea i will go to the mall early and watch both :D i love song hye kyo and i really like the movie shrek so excited it have part 3 already. i'm still in to cartoons because i'm only 13 years old heheh :D ... i have a lot of movies to wait for :cheers:

i'm not sure when it will be released in dvd sorry.
thanks for the info! it helped alot. hope to see both movies too. i love shrek. soo funny.
yes i agree with you it is so funny :D hope too see them in dvds soon.


jaja, i'm happy that you like full house too. your from philippines? i'm a filipino too but i'm staying here in japan to study..

here are some pictures of rain and song hye kyo don't they look so sweet together?
sorry for those who are not fans of full house or rain i just want to share some pictures to jaja and to other bikyo or full house fans :-) hope you don't mind

[img]http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w281 ... 645976.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w281 ... 130643.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w281 ... 651753.jpg[/img]
from full house special
[img]http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w281 ... iiiiii.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w281 ... 837744.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w281 ... 837745.jpg[/img]
from their full house promotion in china just this 2007
[img]http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w281 ... xxywe1.jpg[/img]
hope you guys like it :-)
Image
:D bikyo forever!!! :D

User avatar
persia98
Posts: 7
Joined: Mar 30th, '07, 20:41
Location: texas

Post by persia98 » Mar 30th, '07, 22:17

i saw her first in full house she did a REALLY goood job :wub: :wub: :wub:

User avatar
majing_28
Posts: 95
Joined: Feb 5th, '07, 10:02
Location: japan

Post by majing_28 » Mar 31st, '07, 04:22

persia98 wrote:i saw her first in full house she did a REALLY goood job :wub: :wub: :wub:
yes she definitly did :D
Image
:D bikyo forever!!! :D

User avatar
majing_28
Posts: 95
Joined: Feb 5th, '07, 10:02
Location: japan

Post by majing_28 » Apr 6th, '07, 09:09

hi everyone watch this, its the trailer of hwang jini

User avatar
ISWAKrocks
Posts: 29
Joined: Mar 24th, '07, 16:06

Post by ISWAKrocks » Apr 6th, '07, 14:10

she is a really brill actress, when she cries n laughs, it's really real on de screen, GO SHK!!

she totally rocked in full house!!

User avatar
SoVerySleepie
Posts: 9
Joined: Mar 30th, '07, 05:24
Location: California

Post by SoVerySleepie » Apr 6th, '07, 19:21

Awww majing, she and Rain look so cute together ^_^ They seem to get along so well.

I'm a Full House fan, in case you couldn't tell, lol.
“I’ll let her go,
I won’t let her go,
I have to let her go,
I can’t let her go,
I can let her go,

I don’t…want to let her go.”

- Gong Chan of "My Girl"

User avatar
majing_28
Posts: 95
Joined: Feb 5th, '07, 10:02
Location: japan

Post by majing_28 » Apr 7th, '07, 11:44

SoVerySleepie wrote:Awww majing, she and Rain look so cute together ^_^ They seem to get along so well.

I'm a Full House fan, in case you couldn't tell, lol.
yup they are so cute together hope they are couples in real life :wub:

User avatar
zeinab
Posts: 14
Joined: Nov 4th, '06, 11:41
Location: sweden

Post by zeinab » Apr 9th, '07, 10:19

majing_28 wrote:
SoVerySleepie wrote:Awww majing, she and Rain look so cute together ^_^ They seem to get along so well.

I'm a Full House fan, in case you couldn't tell, lol.
yup they are so cute together hope they are couples in real life :wub:
yeah i hope so too :wub: :wub:

User avatar
gummonster
Posts: 290
Joined: Apr 14th, '06, 19:00
Location: USA

Post by gummonster » May 27th, '07, 15:57

I just watched Autumn in My Heart AGAIN, and omg, she looks so cute with Song Seung Heon, AND also with Won Bin. She match so good with so mnay guys. but i think she is better with BI though.

User avatar
Jaja
Posts: 230
Joined: Oct 30th, '04, 06:41
Location: Philippines

Post by Jaja » May 28th, '07, 00:14

Today is the VIP premiere of her movie Hwang Jini.

I hope its going to be a star studded event.

User avatar
retsnom_Adedekutsu
Posts: 21
Joined: May 6th, '07, 09:37
Location: Philippines

Post by retsnom_Adedekutsu » May 29th, '07, 06:26

Hi.. I'm also a fan of Song Hye Kyo... She and Rain look together in Full House.... :D

User avatar
Jaja
Posts: 230
Joined: Oct 30th, '04, 06:41
Location: Philippines

Post by Jaja » May 29th, '07, 09:31

Opps sorry my mistake last May 28 was the Press premiere.

User avatar
cutekid
Posts: 409
Joined: Dec 2nd, '06, 04:36
Location: philippines
Contact:

Post by cutekid » May 29th, '07, 10:02

just missing this lovely lady on TV. hope she makes a new series on TV.
Certified P.A.C.T.er(P.inoy A.ddicts C.ommunity T.oh)
https://dyusipprutgum.tumblr.com
Image

User avatar
gummonster
Posts: 290
Joined: Apr 14th, '06, 19:00
Location: USA

Post by gummonster » Jun 2nd, '07, 23:31

Agree, she need a new drama. Hope it could be with BI or WOn bin, or Song Sueng Hun again.
:wub:
Image

User avatar
cutekid
Posts: 409
Joined: Dec 2nd, '06, 04:36
Location: philippines
Contact:

Post by cutekid » Jun 3rd, '07, 07:43

she really needs a new series. hope she can make a new one after hwang jinee she can make a new series. with whoever male lead will do. i really miss this lovely lady...
Certified P.A.C.T.er(P.inoy A.ddicts C.ommunity T.oh)
https://dyusipprutgum.tumblr.com
Image

User avatar
youndlover
Posts: 17
Joined: Jun 5th, '07, 10:47
Location: california,west convina

Post by youndlover » Jun 6th, '07, 04:33

gosh she is like the beautiful one...sigh...but then dang LYF is the cute one...i support you too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hottie! lol :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

User avatar
mybossmyhero
Posts: 24
Joined: Jan 12th, '07, 03:50

Post by mybossmyhero » Jul 8th, '07, 21:42

Song Hye kyo, she's beautiful.
right now she's on vacation somewhere.
can't wait for her next project, i think she's gonna do another movie before she do another drama, that's what i heard, but yeah. i like her better in a drama, especially one like Full house

tekken418
Posts: 4
Joined: Jul 11th, '07, 18:43

Post by tekken418 » Jul 11th, '07, 18:46

^ is she on vacation in nyc? cause i am 99% sure i saw her on monday.

User avatar
mybossmyhero
Posts: 24
Joined: Jan 12th, '07, 03:50

Post by mybossmyhero » Jul 11th, '07, 19:29

WHAT? you saw her? for real.
aww, lucky you
i'm not sure where she is, it's kinda her secret or something, but i can't believe you saw her, 99%?

tekken418
Posts: 4
Joined: Jul 11th, '07, 18:43

Post by tekken418 » Jul 11th, '07, 20:41

i was walking back to work from lunch when i saw these 2 girl walking toward me. of course my eyes went right to the hot one.

the girl was wearing sun glasses and an one piece skit. she was hot so i was just looking at her. then we walk right pass each other and i was like was she Song Hye kyo?

I am like it look her and when I walk pass them it sounded like they were speaking korean.

how tall is she? cause i am 5'10" and i look down at her when we pass by each other. and the thing that caught my eyes was her lips. it was pink, puffy and shiny.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests