Song Hye Kyo fan thread

Discuss about your favourite Korean Actors and Actresses.
Penoy

Post by Penoy » Mar 3rd, '05, 02:04

any new project for SHK? movie or drama?

Slash

Post by Slash » Mar 3rd, '05, 05:25

I've been downloading episodes of 'Soon Poong Clinic' and it's pretty funny, although there aren't any English subs for it. It's awesome seeing SHK in her teens playing such a light-hearted role. She acts a lot like she did in Full House, which is great. She looks so adorable and hot, too, with the cutest outfits. There's one episode where the 3-bear song is sung quite a few times by other characters in her presence. I thought that was pretty funny and ironic. :D

DonlySuperman

Post by DonlySuperman » Mar 19th, '05, 11:04

If she was to ask me out, I would say no....

cuz I'll be her slave and I wouldn't be able to control myself. I'll do everything she says cuz she's so damn attractive.

I really liked her personality in Full House. I'd prefer this SHK over all others.

zdoon
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by zdoon » Mar 19th, '05, 19:49

kali4niaguy

Post by kali4niaguy » Mar 19th, '05, 20:18

^^zdoon...*wipes drool for a sec to type* that pic's not bad. :P

Jannah
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by Jannah » Mar 20th, '05, 06:55

She can really carry off all kinds of looks!

:offtopic: zdoon, I love your sig! :D Bi dances so good.

topnotch97

Post by topnotch97 » Mar 30th, '05, 19:50

Fighting! :D

chant71

Post by chant71 » Mar 30th, '05, 20:05

love song hye kyo, she become one of my fav kactress :D

MOrgil

Post by MOrgil » Mar 31st, '05, 03:55

She's soooo cute in Full-House, she's awesome

parkelicious

Post by parkelicious » Mar 31st, '05, 09:32

shes gorgeous. I wanna watch her in all in!

MiGkYo

Post by MiGkYo » Mar 31st, '05, 23:10

yah i agree she is pretti!
i like her actin in Full House actuaLLi!
she looks so cute w/ those baby fat!
and she is a good actress too!!

also, i love her makeup! smoky eyes!
veri nice on her... she is adorable i must say :-)

numbers

Post by numbers » Apr 1st, '05, 08:15

she seems too real for a dream....
though i tried, she keeps on lingering...

kwon
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by kwon » Apr 1st, '05, 08:23

Slash wrote:I've been downloading episodes of 'Soon Poong Clinic' and it's pretty funny, although there aren't any English subs for it. It's awesome seeing SHK in her teens playing such a light-hearted role. She acts a lot like she did in Full House, which is great. She looks so adorable and hot, too, with the cutest outfits. There's one episode where the 3-bear song is sung quite a few times by other characters in her presence. I thought that was pretty funny and ironic. :D
Where can you download Soong Poong Clinic? I've been looking for that series for so long... I don't care if there aren't any subs...

numbers

Post by numbers » Apr 1st, '05, 08:58

starting tomorrow, ill save alot of $ so i can go to korea asap and have my handky autograph by SHK.. mmmm

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Apr 1st, '05, 17:55

zdoon wrote:I don't think so judging by numerous past and present, good and bad, flattering and unflattering photographs. Many of the most popular K stars are natural anyway, despite unfounded e-assertions to the contrary.
I don't know about many of the most popular stars didn't do plastic surgery. My friend told me a famous plastic surgeon ratted out on his patients ^^; I find it kind of weird he would give out private info, but he said Wonbin and LBH did plastic surgery. Wonbin did alot even I think. I forgot if she mentioned SHK did or not. But Chae Rim and the president and his wife and a few others did.

zdoon
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by zdoon » Apr 1st, '05, 18:28

Name any of the most popular K celebs, the big names. Chances of that person having had surgery isn't 9.9/10, as someone else claims. What are those claims based on anyway? I'd say "nothing" but I'd hold out to see what hidden sources these people have. In any case, I don't know about you but I particularly dislike it when people try to pass off conjectures and rumor as facts. That's by principle, if anything.

I don't know about LBH (Lee Byung Hun?) but I doubt he's had something done considering he's an oldie. As for, Won Bin, has he had something done? You judge. I'm not sure, but I certainly wouldn't believe a gossipy poster simply because gossipy poster says so.

Last edited by zdoon on Apr 2nd, '05, 10:20, edited 1 time in total.

Touya
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Touya » Apr 1st, '05, 18:57

^ won bin's a chon nom >_>

hehe, i think he did his eyes and nose

Slash

Post by Slash » Apr 1st, '05, 19:11

kwon wrote:
Slash wrote:I've been downloading episodes of 'Soon Poong Clinic' and it's pretty funny, although there aren't any English subs for it. It's awesome seeing SHK in her teens playing such a light-hearted role. She acts a lot like she did in Full House, which is great. She looks so adorable and hot, too, with the cutest outfits. There's one episode where the 3-bear song is sung quite a few times by other characters in her presence. I thought that was pretty funny and ironic. :D
Where can you download Soong Poong Clinic? I've been looking for that series for so long... I don't care if there aren't any subs...
Clubbox, man. 8) lollol101's has it and so does someone else's, but I forget.

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Apr 1st, '05, 20:08

well..I wouldn't say 9.9/10 had them done. That's like almost everyone. But I said many probably did. As for gossipy columns. I don't know since I didn't read the paper. But supposedly the Korea's famous plastic surgeon spilled the beans who he did plastic surgery for. He said Bi went to him for double eyelid surgery but he suggested he looks good the way he is. Bi admitted going to him. And also my friend said the president also admitted doing the double eye surgery. But who knows. Anyone read the paper?

amrayu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by amrayu » Apr 1st, '05, 22:06

this is a little off topic from the "plastic surgery" posts. but recently, SHK was in San Francisco.
http://english.kbs.co.kr/entertainment/ ... 11858.html

My roomie's friend saw SHK at a SF chinese restaurant, and tried to ask for her autograph. But SHK politely refused. :pale:

jianwa

Post by jianwa » Apr 1st, '05, 23:05

amrayu wrote:this is a little off topic from the "plastic surgery" posts. but recently, SHK was in San Francisco.
http://english.kbs.co.kr/entertainment/ ... 11858.html

My roomie's friend saw SHK at a SF chinese restaurant, and tried to ask for her autograph. But SHK politely refused. :pale:
Atleast s/he got to see her. Did your friend have a digital camera? Would be nice to have your picture taken with her. But since she refused to sign an autograph, I think she will refuse to have her picture taken with you. DOH!

amrayu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by amrayu » Apr 1st, '05, 23:15

yah... i guess she didn't want to be bothered while she was eating. :pale:

jianwa

Post by jianwa » Apr 2nd, '05, 00:53

amrayu wrote:yah... i guess she didn't want to be bothered while she was eating. :pale:
Then she should have waited till she is done and ask. Do a "accidental" bump into her. hehehe!

Jannah
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by Jannah » Apr 2nd, '05, 01:16

seirin wrote:He said Bi went to him for double eyelid surgery but he suggested he looks good the way he is. Bi admitted going to him. And also my friend said the president also admitted doing the double eye surgery. But who knows. Anyone read the paper?
:offtopic: Well, who cares about the president, but Bi wants to have eyelid surgery?!? :crazy: Nooo... He's adorable the way he is!

kood
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by kood » Apr 2nd, '05, 01:20

jianwa wrote:
amrayu wrote:yah... i guess she didn't want to be bothered while she was eating. :pale:
Then she should have waited till she is done and ask. Do a "accidental" bump into her. hehehe!
I would've done that. I mean, I wouldn't want to be bothered while eating.

Anyone watch Punk'd with Dirk Notwitzki(sp), where a kid constantly asks him for his autograph on a ton of products? After like the 10th autograph, he said no. The kid said he sucked, left, came back with his mother, she complained to the restaurant manager, and he told Dirk never to come to the restaurant again. puaha

numbers

Post by numbers » Apr 2nd, '05, 02:45

My roomie's friend saw SHK at a SF chinese restaurant, and tried to ask for her autograph. But SHK politely refused. pale
your friend doesnt go home empty handed anyway, atleast your friend saw SHK.. whaa.. if i could trade with your friend, i would..

zdoon
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by zdoon » Apr 2nd, '05, 02:52

:D

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Apr 2nd, '05, 03:26

Jannah wrote:
seirin wrote:He said Bi went to him for double eyelid surgery but he suggested he looks good the way he is. Bi admitted going to him. And also my friend said the president also admitted doing the double eye surgery. But who knows. Anyone read the paper?
:offtopic: Well, who cares about the president, but Bi wants to have eyelid surgery?!? :crazy: Nooo... He's adorable the way he is!
I think this was back when he first came out. When he was taking stage lessons, he mentioned because his eyes were small, the instructor told him to open his eyes wide when on stage so the light would sparkle in his eyes. (discussed on ysmm show)

qtip

Post by qtip » Apr 2nd, '05, 23:48

amrayu wrote: My roomie's friend saw SHK at a SF chinese restaurant, and tried to ask for her autograph. But SHK politely refused. :pale:
I wouldn't have had the courage to ask somebody for an autograph....BTW, when you ask a Korean star for an autograph and you don't speak Korean, do you ask them in English? :nuts:

flamecrow

Post by flamecrow » Apr 3rd, '05, 09:04

ouch to be refused, i would cry :D

SHK RULESSSSSS <33333!

timbits

Post by timbits » Apr 3rd, '05, 09:53

why did she have to go to U.S. just to study english? Im sure there's someone in korea that could've taught her.

Jannah
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by Jannah » Apr 3rd, '05, 11:53

timbits wrote:why did she have to go to U.S. just to study english? Im sure there's someone in korea that could've taught her.
I guess she wanted to learn to use English in daily life. Studying it in an English-speaking country will give her opportunities to interact with people in English since they speak the language everywhere.

numbers

Post by numbers » Apr 4th, '05, 10:24

maybe SHK was approached in english and she couldnt understand a thing then, that is why she refuses..
:unsure:

DarReNz
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by DarReNz » Apr 4th, '05, 10:24

numbers wrote:maybe SHK was approached in english and she couldnt understand a thing then, that is why she refuses..
:unsure:
i'm sure all koreans understands english just that they can't speak ......

numbers

Post by numbers » Apr 5th, '05, 01:48

i tend to disagree. i met alot of koreans before and majority of them dont understand english. too bad for me, i cant speak or even understand korean either. tsk3x.. 8)

ckvid04

Post by ckvid04 » Apr 6th, '05, 00:24

is SHK dating anyone right now?
who were her past boyfriends? do you guys have pics of them in the past? ]
just curious hehe.. :-)

numbers

Post by numbers » Apr 6th, '05, 02:03

ckvid04 wrote:is SHK dating anyone right now?
just cant help it but be jealous.. anyway im curious to hear them also.. bring it on..

zdoon
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by zdoon » Apr 6th, '05, 05:36

She was engaged for a while to Lee Byun Hun (the guy in the drama All In and Beautiful Days, most notably; he's been in quite a few movies as well). They broke up.

ps: I somehow know this stuff even though, I swear to God, I'm not really interested. :P

numbers

Post by numbers » Apr 6th, '05, 07:29

too bad for them.despite, i hope they are still friends.
-anyway i dont seem to like their tandem. :P -

Jannah
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by Jannah » Apr 6th, '05, 09:16

zdoon wrote:ps: I somehow know this stuff even though, I swear to God, I'm not really interested. :P
:lol I didn't really care about SHG's relationship with LBH, even when I heard they broke up. But when I watched them in All In recently, I was like 'Darn, why did such a beautiful couple have to break up?' :P

ckvid04

Post by ckvid04 » Apr 6th, '05, 11:05

thanks for the pics zdoon. so, so far LBH is one actor that she dated.. anymore actors that she went out with?
i was thinking like wonbin or bi? hehe

cartermariano

Post by cartermariano » Apr 6th, '05, 11:41

Oh man..that guy might be the luckiest man alive..dating SHG, too bad it ended :D.
Anyway, i heard somewhere that she "might" have dated Bi while they were shooting Full House.
Ehehe but do you all remember..about that beautiful girl in school..that you would consider luck to just hear a rumor that she was dating you?

numbers

Post by numbers » Apr 7th, '05, 04:58

cartermariano wrote:Oh man..that guy might be the luckiest man alive..dating SHG, too bad it ended :D.
Anyway, i heard somewhere that she "might" have dated Bi while they were shooting Full House.
Ehehe but do you all remember..about that beautiful girl in school..that you would consider luck to just hear a rumor that she was dating you?
to bad for me, never been in a rumor befor.. tsk3x

flamecrow

Post by flamecrow » Apr 7th, '05, 05:35

wow that is a suprise to me, i didn't knwo they used to be a couple hahaha...

damn i wonder if it was harder or easier to make All In then... =P

zdoon
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by zdoon » Apr 7th, '05, 17:25

Penoy

Post by Penoy » Apr 14th, '05, 09:16

Hi. Can anyone post the profile of Song Hye Kyo...Please..thanks! :D

DarReNz
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by DarReNz » Apr 14th, '05, 15:02

Penoy wrote:Hi. Can anyone post the profile of Song Hye Kyo...Please..thanks! :D
i think you can find her profile on Wiki :-)

DonlySuperman

Post by DonlySuperman » Apr 14th, '05, 18:41

ckvid04 wrote:thanks for the pics zdoon. so, so far LBH is one actor that she dated.. anymore actors that she went out with?
i was thinking like wonbin or bi? hehe
She's going out with Superman right now! :P

keii_san

Post by keii_san » May 5th, '05, 22:33

seirin wrote:
zdoon wrote:I don't think so judging by numerous past and present, good and bad, flattering and unflattering photographs. Many of the most popular K stars are natural anyway, despite unfounded e-assertions to the contrary.
I don't know about many of the most popular stars didn't do plastic surgery. My friend told me a famous plastic surgeon ratted out on his patients ^^; I find it kind of weird he would give out private info, but he said Wonbin and LBH did plastic surgery. Wonbin did alot even I think. I forgot if she mentioned SHK did or not. But Chae Rim and the president and his wife and a few others did.
You can't really go by what people say. Won Bin looks exactly like he did when he was a kid..he didn't get anything done. As for LBH..he too didn't get anything done. He's an old school actor who's face has been seen over the past decade or so..believe me...his face is the same. Don't rely on gossips. C'mon how can you trust a doctor who ratted out on "patients"...

fainaru

Post by fainaru » May 6th, '05, 04:43

Rumors are that Bi and SHG are a couple..I got this picture from a different forum which discussed this rumour. You can see in the picture that both of them are wearing couple rings..and most people that have been spotted wearing the same type of rings are real couples like lee dong gun and han ji hye, eric and kim hee sun, etc..not a bad couple in my opinion..they really did suit each other well in Full House.
Attachments
bi and sgh
bi and sgh
xxxxring.jpg (141.38 KiB) Viewed 5286 times
lee dong gun's ring
lee dong gun's ring
ldgring.jpg (18.45 KiB) Viewed 5286 times
han ji hye's ring
han ji hye's ring
jhring.jpg (18.32 KiB) Viewed 5286 times

Penoy

Post by Penoy » May 9th, '05, 08:48

fainaru wrote:
Rumors are that Bi and SHG are a couple..I got this picture from a different forum which discussed this rumour. You can see in the picture that both of them are wearing couple rings..and most people that have been spotted wearing the same type of rings are real couples like lee dong gun and han ji hye, eric and kim hee sun, etc..not a bad couple in my opinion..they really did suit each other well in Full House.
I would be one of the very happy people if that's the case...I really love them both
But there is also a rumor about her and superman. by the way. who is superman, did they appear in the same drama?

fainaru

Post by fainaru » May 11th, '05, 05:00

Penoy wrote:
fainaru wrote:
I would be one of the very happy people if that's the case...I really love them both
But there is also a rumor about her and superman. by the way. who is superman, did they appear in the same drama?
Oh, I think you got something confused..when DonlySuperman said that she was dating "superman" he meant that as a joke. As in SHG dating him..lol :D

Penoy

Post by Penoy » May 12th, '05, 15:28

fainaru wrote:
Penoy wrote:
fainaru wrote:
Oh, I think you got something confused..when DonlySuperman said that she was dating "superman" he meant that as a joke. As in SHG dating him..lol :D
Ohh, is that so hehehe...sorry bout that, sometimes i really am just "slow". Hey superman.."wake up" ^^

VietZeus

Post by VietZeus » May 13th, '05, 04:19

I wasn't head over heal for her until Full House. Her performance was estounding. I couldn't take my eyes off her even for a second. Her acting was so superb she overshadow "Rain", best young korean actor.

She displayed a new image that overwhelmed me when I watch the first episode of Full House. Before Full House, her role in dramas are usually sad, sorrow and pitiful (Autumn Tale, All in, Hotelier etc....)

She's the best actress in Korea, in my book.

I would love to meet and chat with her for just a few minutes.

VietZeus

Post by VietZeus » May 13th, '05, 04:20

Who is Bi?

rainidy
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by rainidy » May 13th, '05, 05:03

VietZeus wrote:Who is Bi?
You can see the picture of Bi on fainaru's post on this page. Him and SGH were in the same drama "Full House". He's also a pretty famous korean singer.

idolfan311

Post by idolfan311 » May 16th, '05, 11:11

fairnaru, those are very cute pictures especially SHK and Bi having the same ring. :wub: i hope this will be confirm soon :wub:

ckvid04

Post by ckvid04 » May 16th, '05, 19:13

ahhh, i really do hope they both Bi and SHk get together... they match perfectly well. :)

kenshinh

Post by kenshinh » May 16th, '05, 19:26

bi can't have her. she's mine :)

mwahahahaha

zdoon
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by zdoon » May 22nd, '05, 04:03

Would you, or anyone else, happen to know which episode that is with 3 bear song? :D

I've watched a couple of eps of this show. Hyekyo plays the daughter of the family named Oh Hyekyo. It seems pretty funny for a family sitcom. I agree she's QT.
Attachments
¼ødz»êºÎÀΰú Best of Best 03 [050ȸ]0.jpg
¼ødz»êºÎÀΰú Best of Best 03 [050ȸ]0.jpg (84.69 KiB) Viewed 4788 times
¼ødz»êºÎÀΰú Best of Best 01 [014ȸ]0.jpg
¼ødz»êºÎÀΰú Best of Best 01 [014ȸ]0.jpg (72.53 KiB) Viewed 4788 times
¼ødz»êºÎÀΰú Best of Best 03 [050ȸ]2.jpg
¼ødz»êºÎÀΰú Best of Best 03 [050ȸ]2.jpg (80.15 KiB) Viewed 4788 times

ilovebinderclips

Post by ilovebinderclips » May 22nd, '05, 20:35

where can you download soon poong clinic?

Slash

Post by Slash » May 24th, '05, 17:46

You can get the Soon Poong Clinic episodes at lollol101's clubbox. A few other clubboxes have it too, but I forgot their names.

Zdoon, sorry, but I forget the episode. I actually deleted most of the ones I downloaded cuz I needed to free some space. The 3-bear song is pretty popular on that show, though. It's not only one episode it's showcased on. :D

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » May 24th, '05, 18:13

fainaru wrote:
umm..for those who don't know. That's either his mother's ring or his family ring. He has 2 bands. A thick and a thin one.

Slash

Post by Slash » Jun 17th, '05, 23:24

Looks like SHK is ready to make her highly anticipated comeback! 8)
Since the end of her K2TV miniseries, Full House, last September, other than shooting a few CFs, SHK had completed suspended all other acting activities. During her time off, she parted ways with YunYoung Entertainment Agency, who had been with her since her debut, and signed with SidusHQ, and she also spent time in the U.S. learning English. SHK studied with an American, female English teacher and spent time putting her English skills to use while vacationing in Seattle and San Francisco before returning to Korea at the beginning of May.
After returning to Korea, SHK spent a lot of time resting at home and it’s only recently that she began the process of considering her next project. SHK has decided to do a movie as her next project. Because of this, she is looking solely at movie scripts at the exclusion of drama scenarios. Because she is new to the screen, SHK has made up her mind not to be too ambitious for her first movie. Rather than having to carry the movie, she’d rather do a role surrounded by other male leads. Also, since her last project, Full House, was a romantic comedy, she’s looking to stay away from similarly themed material as much as possible.
Not too long ago, there was news that she had been cast in Kwak Jae-Yong director’s new project, “Blue Alert,” but this has not been officially decided. According to SHK’s side, “We’ve just received the script, that’s all. SHK really enjoyed Kwak Jae-Yong director’s other projects such as My Sassy Girl and The Classic, and she was really moved by the sad scenario, so it is one among the other projects that she is seriously considering". Whatever the project may be, SHK will decide by the end of the month and start her comeback without fail for the latter half of the year. According to SHK’s reps., “If early, she’ll start shooting a movie in the summer, so there’d be no need to wait much longer. Her hiatus has been longer than initially thought and so she’s very eager to return to acting.”

Sports Seoul / Choi Hyo an
Translated by hyesa2
Credit to : Hyesa.com

Chynkinese

Post by Chynkinese » Jun 19th, '05, 03:26

ohhhhh she wants to stay away from romantic comedies!?!?! nooo .. she's got the looks for that part .. shes so pretty ... so cute.. i dont think a serious romance like The Classic would fit her very well .. :wub: SHG :wub: ohh i can't wait till her next project

crazylife123
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by crazylife123 » Jun 20th, '05, 03:11

She has one of the best body among the Korean's actress. Chinese girls has a pretty face but Korean/Japanese also has the body.

Slash

Post by Slash » Jun 20th, '05, 15:30

Chynkinese wrote:ohhhhh she wants to stay away from romantic comedies!?!?! nooo .. she's got the looks for that part .. shes so pretty ... so cute.. i dont think a serious romance like The Classic would fit her very well .. :wub: SHG :wub: ohh i can't wait till her next project
Keep in mind that SHK's career is filled with serious romance roles. Apart from Soon Poong Clinic and Full House, that's all she ever did, and she excels. :wub:

kimmie_ai_ni4

Post by kimmie_ai_ni4 » Jun 21st, '05, 17:33

pretty.........pretty... man i wish i was as pretty as her..... lmao hehehe

Slash

Post by Slash » Jul 4th, '05, 17:10

Update on SHK's new movie!
SHKs first big screen appearance since her debut.
Lead role in melodrama Blue Alert w/male co-star Cha Tae-Hyun

SHK will make her first big screen appearance since her debut 8 years ago.

According to a rep. from her management agency, Sidus HQ, SHK has decided to star in director Kwak Jae-Yongs Blue Alert. According to the rep., SHK looked over countless number of screenplays before deciding on this movie, and added that because this is her first role on the big screen, she carries a lot of affection for this movie, and has often visited the movie agencys office with ideas and is overall, very optimistic about this project.

SHK debuted in 1996 and appeared in the 1997 KBS drama ¡°Wedding Dress¡± and has since done starring turns in dramas such as ¡°Autumn Tale¡±, ¡°All In¡± and ¡°Full House¡±, but had never ventured onto the big screen.

¡°Blue Alert¡± is a familiar melodrama that has been adapted to fit Korean tastes from the Japanese version, ¡°I Shout My Love from the Center of the World,¡± directed by Yukisada Isaoh. SHK¡¯s male counterpart will be actor Cha Tae-Hyun.

According to SHKs reps., SHK, who's popularity rose after her lead role with singer Bi in the drama Full House, will be paired with actor Cha Tae-Hyun from ¡°My Sassy Girl¡± and this pairing will likely cause great interest not just in Korea but overseas as well. Holding hands with director Kwak Jae-Yong, who made a star out of Jun Ji-Hyun, will be a great strength to SHK as well.

SHK recently entered into a 1-year modeling contract for a construction company for over 600 million won. She left on the 28th to New Zealand to shoot a CF for them. SHK will also head to Taiwan in July for Full House promotions.

2005. 06. 29. Herald biz
Yoon Kyung-Chul (anycall@heraldm.com)
Translated by hyesa2 (http://hyesa.com)
credit: hyesa.com
Can't wait for this! Man, she's so hot. :D
Attachments
shk231.jpg
shk231.jpg (95.59 KiB) Viewed 4833 times

ahaw

ahnyong haseyo

Post by ahaw » Jul 6th, '05, 00:42

'Soon Poong Clinic'?-where can i download?

“Blue Alert,”?-maybe her new film right?

lollol101's clubbox.?- complete add please

need extra info....

shk stay cute aaa
far from malaysia ;p

xsweetmelodyx

Post by xsweetmelodyx » Jul 8th, '05, 01:40

wow i can't wait to see the beautiful SHK back on screen..i miss her soo much..

oh how i wish her co star was Bi..oh well :-(

Red

SHK in Hong Kong

Post by Red » Jul 8th, '05, 15:08

Recent photos of SHK a few days ago in Hong Kong.
She is the model for Olay.
(FYI: Olay is a beauty brand well known for their moisturizers etc worldwide ...)

From Airport, to the follwoing day were she gets press interviews.
Thanks to CNA Hong Kong :)
Attachments
SHK at HongKong Airport.
SHK at HongKong Airport.
hye01.jpg (116.87 KiB) Viewed 4627 times
SHK at HongKong Airport after the 10 minutes wait.
SHK at HongKong Airport after the 10 minutes wait.
hye02.jpg (125.89 KiB) Viewed 4627 times
The next day event.  The press, Olay, and SHK :)
The next day event. The press, Olay, and SHK :)
hye03.jpg (87.07 KiB) Viewed 4627 times
hye04.jpg
hye04.jpg (102.78 KiB) Viewed 4627 times
hye05.jpg
hye05.jpg (98.18 KiB) Viewed 4627 times

abzlykewhoa

Post by abzlykewhoa » Jul 8th, '05, 15:29

im a new fan.... starts to lyke her after watching FULLHOUSE .... cant wait to see her on the big screen..

sweet_heart_1010

Post by sweet_heart_1010 » Jul 9th, '05, 01:20

I love this girl the most in all korean actresses :wub: I even get on a diet to get as slim fit as her, even she is not that tall ( i am that height too) :P
I think she has an angel face and her casting is so great :wub:
I watched her in All in, Autumn heart, Full house
Anyone has suggestion about her in other movies so that I can watch her other movies as well :wub: thanksssssssssssssssssssss

Jannah
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by Jannah » Jul 9th, '05, 03:03

Wow, she looks radiant in those Olay photos. If only we could all have her complexion just by using Olay. :P