Song Hye Kyo fan thread

Discuss about your favourite Korean Actors and Actresses.
cutekid

Post by cutekid » May 1st, '08, 11:41

wow! that's something big for them! i don't believe she had surgery done. she looks the same all the time. maybe she lost a lot of fats that's why they say she looks different.

kobe23

Post by kobe23 » May 1st, '08, 17:06

I will never believe she's had any work done unless she comes out and announces it herself.

In other SHK news:

There's some rumour at soompi that Hyun Bin will play the male lead in SHK's next drama. If it's true, it's not exactly the right Bin (Won) that many of us want to see alongside SHK, but HB will have to do :)

belleza

Post by belleza » May 1st, '08, 17:44

Why is it so important to be natural beauty anyway?
"Natural beauty" has different connotations between Westerns and Koreans. In the West, being "natural" means being proud of who you are, your uniqueness, and not what others want you to be. In Korea, "natural beauty" means that God Almighty has anointed YOU as beautiful (in Korea, looking good means success . . . just like in LA! :D ) It means that you can brag that "other people pay $$$$ to have this (eyes). . and this (nose!)" At the celebrity level, "natural beauty" is the equivalent of blue-blooded aristocracy, means that you were born to be famous.

And for guys, well they prefer everything is real. Even if what they prefer isn't very Korean anymore. :D

As for the pictures (which have made it to Popseoul, yay haters!!!), the only thing horrifying is mid-90s Korean makeup. Ugh. (I'll say it again, Hallyu was only possible when Koreans started chilling out with the lipstick. WOW.)
here's some rumour at soompi that Hyun Bin will play the male lead in SHK's next drama. If it's true, it's not exactly the right Bin (Won) that many of us want to see alongside SHK, but HB will have to do Smile
I would be surprised if Won Bin does another K-drama honestly. Binnie's doing another movie, so unfortunately if that's true, her show would have to wait until the end of the year. If it happens at all!

kobe23

Post by kobe23 » May 3rd, '08, 16:00

So you reckon Won Bin will never ever do another k-drama? He hasn't done one for more than 8 years (Friends 2002 isn't a drama, it's a joke), so it's high time for a comeback just like everyone else!

But honestly, I don't really care who teams up with SHK in her next drama. Beggars can't be choosers. I just want to see her in another drama soon. Like about now :)

belleza

Post by belleza » May 6th, '08, 02:36

And on the 7th day Hallyuhova, surveying the vastness of the Philippines, Nipon and China, said "Let My Song Hye Gyo!"

And then the world shone with the light of "natural beauty" . . .

And all of the children in the Soompi Kingdom cheered and Kobe23 finally did the 3 Bears dance in his parachute pants!

And all the antis upgraded their illegal copies of Photoshop . . .

So let it be Binnie, so let it be done . . .

This was a good Day.
Song Hye Gyo and Hyun Bin, both 26, have been confirmed as the leads in the new drama by PD Pyo Min Su (Full House, What Star Did You Come From, Insoon Is Pretty) and writer No Hee Kyung (What Star Did You Come From, Goodbye Solo, Several Questions that Make Us Happy).
http://www.dramabeans.com/2008/05/song- ... -hyun-bin/
So you reckon Won Bin will never ever do another k-drama?
Only if SBS comes around and shakes 20 billion won in front of his perfect nose . . .

Jaja

Post by Jaja » May 6th, '08, 05:54

I'm so happy that this day has finally come for Song Hye Kyo to return in drama. Im so happy that Im :cry: :cry: :cry:, tears of joy.

arabian

Post by arabian » May 6th, '08, 07:05

It seems true that she'll be in a new drama with HB..

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid ... 0820361001

kobe23

Post by kobe23 » May 6th, '08, 15:45

I couldn't believe it when I found out earlier today about her new drama....it was like....I don't know how to explain it, but I'd rather not go into too much detail here. :)

So FINALLY....and about time too! But what I'm really excited about the most is her character description:

"Her character is described as strong and straightforward, conveying a mature image as a professional woman"

That is exactly the type of character I've wanted to see her portray especially since she has mostly played the very weak, meek, conservative and cutesy roles. I think this will be a great chance to show her versatility as an actress, and let's keep our fingers crossed that she can make it 5 (FIVE!) 40%+ ratings dramas in a row!

fizzlex3mh

Post by fizzlex3mh » May 6th, '08, 21:54

:cheers:

SHK and Hyun Bin?? What a beautiful, beautiful pairing. Heck, I'll watch this without sound or subtitles.

Jaja

Post by Jaja » May 7th, '08, 00:35

Did she sign any agency contract? or she is now a freelance?

I hope they will soon held a press release interview regarding this drama project

kobe23

Post by kobe23 » May 7th, '08, 14:46

fizzlex3mh wrote::cheers:
Heck, I'll watch this without sound or subtitles.
LOL I'm with you there :)

This has definitely got to be the most highly anticipated drama of the year, even if some of the k-drama analysts seem "worried" about it.

Here's what Dahee Fanel had to say about SHK on her blog:

"When you're more famous for your looks than for your acting ability, you know something's wrong. (Song Hye Kyo fans, please don't kill me.)"

She's lucky I'm not some homicidal maniac.....yet :D But seriously, what's wrong with being more famous for your looks than your acting ability? It doesn't necessarily mean she's a bad actress, it could just be that she's a pretty good actress with exceptional beauty.

And besides, if I have to watch someone for 16+ hours, I'd take decent acting and great looks over decent looks and great acting any day of the week.

Jackal21

Post by Jackal21 » May 8th, '08, 10:11

To Jaja: I think she is still a freelance
From this news from April:

Now that top star Song Hye Kyo's contract with Sidus HQ has officially terminated, she's a big catch in the FA (free agent) market.

Since her contract was under expiration, she's been doing recent activities alone. The news of her looking for a new 'nest' to call home has been the focus of the entertainment industry. This year alone Song Hye Kyo's various CF appearances has earned an enormous sum of money. Even more, movie and drama proposals are pouring in steadily.

Because of this, it is now in full swing to catch her.

One entertainment industry insider said, "There are many agencies who have an interest in Song Hye Kyo. Agencies know that their offer cannot be less than a billion won."

belleza

Post by belleza » May 8th, '08, 21:32

But seriously, what's wrong with being more famous for your looks than your acting ability? It doesn't necessarily mean she's a bad actress, it could just be that she's a pretty good actress with exceptional beauty.
Yeeeeaaaaahhhhhh . . . . but, as you know, Song Hye Kyo is not considered in the "pretty good" category yet. Just, uhhh, "pretty." :D Dahee's opinion reflects the conventional wisdom, which is uhhh may be not adequately reflected over at Soompi. :D

(Not saying she's a bad or good actress. It's hard to know when all of your k-dramas occurred before your 23rd birthday!)

The ratings expectations for this drama probably won't be especially high. I don't think any KBS2 show has been a 20+ performer in the past 2 years. Noh Hee Kyung's dramas aren't really "blockbuster" material, and Pyo Min Su's, whom I'm not really a fan anyway, last show (In-soon is Pretty) didn't get to a 10 rating.

But, then, because it is a Noh Hee Kyung drama, SHK and Hyun Bin will have an opportunity to assert their cred as actors. Hye Kyo's been trying to carve that credibility since Sunlight Pours Down. And I personally feel Hyun Bin has never been really comfortable with his heartthrob status.

In any case, regardless of domestic ratings, pretty much all of Asia will eat this drama up. HBSHK could be the DBSK of K-drama. ;)

kobe23

Post by kobe23 » May 10th, '08, 14:23

HBSHK.....I like that. I would've liked WBSHK more :)
In any case, regardless of domestic ratings, pretty much all of Asia will eat this drama up.
I find it a bit strange how SHK isn't that popular in Korea, but has a HUGE following in many Asian countries. I still think the show will rate well though, since it's not the typical and outdated melodrama, but continues the trend of pitting characters in professional roles. This ain't gonna be no Bad Love. :D

belleza

Post by belleza » May 20th, '08, 18:51

What's this?!? Song Hye Kyo in a John Woo film?!?
Song Hye Gyo made a surprise appearance at Cannes Film Festival on the 20th in conjunction with the announcement that she will be appearing in 1949, director John Woo’s next film, he of the stylish Hong Kong and Hollywood action blockbusters (Mission Impossible II, Face/Off, Broken Arrow).

Not only that, the screenplay was written by Wang Hui-ling of the much-lauded Lust, Caution and Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon. Song co-stars with Chinese actor Chang Chen, and startled reporters at the press conference for 1949, where she appeared alongside Woo and producer Terrence Chang. (Apparently Song arrived at Cannes on the 17th, but remained hidden in her hotel room until her appearance on the 20th at Woo’s request. Woo had made no mention of Song’s participation in the film until she arrived at the press conference.)
http://www.dramabeans.com/2008/05/john- ... od-romance

Jaja

Post by Jaja » May 21st, '08, 00:24

Wow this is huge John Woo's movie.

War movies make me depressed and there are scenes that are gruesome and unhuman.

Song Hye Kyo really surprised us this time.

kobe23

Post by kobe23 » May 22nd, '08, 16:31

I hope they're not using her just to be a pretty face and/or making her play a Japanese character. But otherwise, that's great news for SHK and her fans :)

eukyangkyang

Post by eukyangkyang » May 22nd, '08, 16:48

for me she's the best korean actress of all...

eukyangkyang

Post by eukyangkyang » May 22nd, '08, 16:48

for me she's the best korean actress of all...

zue309

Post by zue309 » May 23rd, '08, 11:24

tim wrote:
Did u guys realize in chapter 7 when SHK return to the house while Bi was eating 'mixed rice' and he choked. Then what was SHK doing by patting on the back of Bi and on his hand? Why did she prick Bi with needle? Was it some sort of Korean culture?
You know...I was wondering the exact same thing.

CAN SOME ONE PLEASE SUB SHINING DAYS/ SUNSHINE POURS IN!!!!!!!! or does anyone know where I can get it?
if im not mistaken, it's actually the prevent indigestion.

kobe23

Post by kobe23 » May 23rd, '08, 16:03

I still can't believe she's gonna be in a John Woo film. JOHN WOO. And it seems like he personally contacted her to ask if she's interested. Good to know she's finally getting the respect she deserves.

belleza

Post by belleza » May 23rd, '08, 23:38

Found this at soompi:
Song Hye Kyo and Vicki Zhao clicked so well during the dinner that they both continued to chat in Song Hye Kyo's room after dinner end at 12 midnight. They were also spotted holding hands walking along the beach before that. Vicki Zhao joked,"It's love at first sight".
Although there's pressure on Song Hye Kyo to deliver this time, the truth is unless her Mandarin is pretty good, they'll likely dub over her lines anyway. (A common thing in Chinese films that have Cantonese actors.) In terms of her actual acting, she doesn't need to be a Maggie Cheung or Carina Lau.

I'm not sure if the movie will be "good" until Red Cliff (also starring Chang Chen as well as a list of all-stars like Tony Leung and Zhao wei) comes out. That will be John Woo's first Chinese language film in 15+ years, costing over 80 million dollars. (Woo's last few films haven't been great or done especially well.) If that movie clicks with the audience -- and it should given Red Cliff's familiar story and the anticipation -- then there will be positive anticipation going into 1949.

It's really tempting to compare this situation with Kim Hee Sun's part in the Myth, which elevated her popularity in China. On one hand, it'll be unrealistic to expect this movie to do as well as The Myth. But I don't think that movie gave the audience a real connection with Hee Sun, who was more or less eye candy. 1949 is going to be billed as a big, prestige picture. Chang Chen is one of the top actors in Taiwan (even did a film with auteur Kim Ki-Duk) It's going to be a wartime romance (maybe like Farewell to Arms?) smack dab in the same time period as Lust, Caution (which despite its "NC-17" ratings was a runaway success.)

In best scenario, this could could help open the road for Hye Kyo to become one of the ultra-popular actresses in Asia (i.e. "Four Dan of China".) JYP said a Korean pop star, looking to enter the international market, needed to learn Mandarin, English, and then Japanese in that order. Apparently, she is doing just that. And as you guys remember, she's been signaling her intent to enter the Chinese market ever since she won the Laneige cosmetic contract. China is a major market for Laneige, and it's helped Ji Hyun prolong her visibility in the Chinese market outside of CM and movie promotion. It also clarifies her comments and her appearances with Chang Chen earlier in HK this year. Song Hye Kyo best friending with the Sino elite?!? I'm unbelievably tickled!

In worst case scenario, so how about uhhh Full House 2?

cutekid

Post by cutekid » May 24th, '08, 10:56

its really nice to know that she's doing a new movie in china. i hope it will be a success...

kobe23

Post by kobe23 » May 25th, '08, 13:44

Song Hye Kyo and Vicki Zhao clicked so well during the dinner that they both continued to chat in Song Hye Kyo's room after dinner end at 12 midnight. They were also spotted holding hands walking along the beach before that. Vicki Zhao joked,"It's love at first sight".
Vicky Zhao still as cheeky as ever :O So I'm wondering...what language do they speak when they chat? My guess is Mando since that's what SHK is trying to learn.
Although there's pressure on Song Hye Kyo to deliver this time, the truth is unless her Mandarin is pretty good, they'll likely dub over her lines anyway. (A common thing in Chinese films that have Cantonese actors.) In terms of her actual acting, she doesn't need to be a Maggie Cheung or Carina Lau.
I've been told that even Chinese actors themselves get their lines dubbed if the accent isn't quite right for the role. Chances are, SHK will have her lines dubbed too, regardless of her proficiency in Mandarin. Meh, why couldn't they just let her play a Korean princess!
It's really tempting to compare this situation with Kim Hee Sun's part in the Myth, which elevated her popularity in China. On one hand, it'll be unrealistic to expect this movie to do as well as The Myth. But I don't think that movie gave the audience a real connection with Hee Sun, who was more or less eye candy.
Did it really elevate her popularity in China - or anywhere else for that matter? AFAIK she's done virtually nothing notable since The Myth and doesn't have anything in the pipelines either (except for a bun in the oven!). But yeah, you're right, the comparison is inevitable since both are more known for their looks than acting and SHK = KHS backwards! (Ok, that was geeky). I'm actually pretty confident 1949 will be a better film than The Myth, but will they have a better song than Jackie Chan's & Kim Hee Sun's Endless Love, which was the real reason why The Myth was popular?
In worst case scenario, so how about uhhh Full House 2?

I like that worst case scenario :D But no matter what happens over the next 6-12 months, with 2 pretty big projects lined up, there's more than enough to satisfy my insatiable appetite for all things SHK :)

gaeulprincess

Post by gaeulprincess » Jun 2nd, '08, 16:57

soo excited to see hyekyo again.. :)

gaeulprincess

Post by gaeulprincess » Jun 2nd, '08, 18:04

hey... i just want to ask... what did SHK did during her 3 year hiatus on the tv scene??

kobe23

Post by kobe23 » Jun 3rd, '08, 12:57

She did movies....not very good movies I might add (My Girl and I (2005) and Hwang Yin Ji (2007)), but good enough to impress John Woo!! And I guess that's what really matters.

gaeulprincess

Post by gaeulprincess » Jun 3rd, '08, 13:07

kobe23 wrote:She did movies....not very good movies I might add (My Girl and I (2005) and Hwang Yin Ji (2007)), but good enough to impress John Woo!! And I guess that's what really matters.
oh... watched my girl and i... it was okay.. :) and im planning on watching hwang jini...

i hope that SHK will finally get the movie plot that she deserves... :)

mista_chewey

Post by mista_chewey » Jul 14th, '08, 13:36

best part it seem is she's also making another drama :D

cutekid

Post by cutekid » Jul 15th, '08, 08:30

^
^
^
yeah, she's going to be in a drama "the world they live in" i think is the title...
not sure when its going to start...

belleza

Post by belleza » Jul 16th, '08, 01:26

Tentatively, World That They Live In is scheduled for November. I thought it would be sooner, but Kingdom of the Winds has been moved up to September, so I wonder if it moved everything else around.

The current scheduling has possibly Hye Kyo/Binnie's show going against So Ji Sup's comeback show Dr. Stop in the timeslot. And in that slot, we may see MBC's sequel to the grandmatron of all hospital K-dramas, General Hospital.

gigg1es

Post by gigg1es » Aug 21st, '08, 00:18

hi so SOS fansubs are hard-subbing Sunshine of Love / Sunlight Pours Down / Rays of Sunshine in english. only ep1 and ep 2 are available

here are the links to the torrent
episode1
episode2

u can check for updates of new episodes released at the SOS Fansub Forum
new release

also please go and encourage SOS to continue to sub so that the project does not get abandoned.

belleza

Post by belleza » Aug 25th, '08, 23:49

Charming entry on Seoulbeats regarding SHG/K's recent trip to Paris.

http://www.seoulbeats.com/2008/08/star- ... -in-paris/

Rwaaan

Post by Rwaaan » Aug 26th, '08, 14:44

woooooooow.....

Thank you for the photos, it's very nice...........

belleza

Post by belleza » Sep 4th, '08, 23:49

Song Hye Kyo and Binnie shooting in Singapore . . .

http://www.seoulbeats.com/2008/09/is-th ... g-hye-kyo/

Maybe it's just me, but I think Song Hye Kyo really lets out her inner MEH whenever she visits other countries. Is there another popular Korean actress more casual/whatever about her clothes than SHK?

Apparently, one Soompi member attended an autograph session held there. Her account . . .
When I went so close to her to get her autograph, I couldn't stop looking at her. She's so pretty... flawless glowing skin, sweet smile, so friendly and her english is so well-spoken

ms_shady

Post by ms_shady » Sep 5th, '08, 17:13

hey hey...any idea where song hye kyo and hyun bin are staying in sg??? i soooo wanna meet them.,,,,,

cutekid

Post by cutekid » Sep 6th, '08, 06:47

they're so lucky to see hye kyo in person! i just envy them!

kobe23

Post by kobe23 » Sep 6th, '08, 14:59

belleza wrote:Song Hye Kyo and Binnie shooting in Singapore . . .

http://www.seoulbeats.com/2008/09/is-th ... g-hye-kyo/

Maybe it's just me, but I think Song Hye Kyo really lets out her inner MEH whenever she visits other countries. Is there another popular Korean actress more casual/whatever about her clothes than SHK?
That's just a bit too casual, but yeah, SHK seems to be kinda MEH about that. Nice legs though :)

When I went so close to her to get her autograph, I couldn't stop looking at her. She's so pretty... flawless glowing skin, sweet smile, so friendly and her english is so well-spoken
But then, soompi fangirls would say those things, wouldn't they? I can't imagine her English could've improved that much in such a short period of time. Just look at Rain, he's been learning English religiously for over a year now and still sounds like a fob.

kyofans

Post by kyofans » Sep 9th, '08, 07:26

:-) :-) LOVE THIS NEW COUPLE ON THE SCREEN AND.....................BI GOODBYE....................................... :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

kyofans

Post by kyofans » Sep 10th, '08, 07:34

i have news..............to day...... :-) :-)

First Look : Song Hye Kyo's Hollywood DebutTuesday September 9, 2008 Korea

Top star Song Hye Kyo's Hollywood advancement project will make its premiere at this year's Pusan International Film Festival. Originally titled 'Fetish' but now changed to'Make Yourself at Home,' the film will have its first ever public viewing at this year's Pusan International Film Festival's gala presentation.

Officials revealed the news during a press conference held on the 9th in Seoul at Gwanghwamun's Press Center.

A project jointly funded by the U.S. and Korea, 'Make Yourself at Home' is also director Soon Soo Bum's (graduate of New York University) first feature-length film. In this film, Song Hye Kyo takes the role of a sorceress named 'Sookhy' who has an innate disposition.

The story begins when Korean American 'Peter' (Rob Yang) marries Sookhy through a marriage broker. Beautiful yet a bit strange, Sookhy is a woman who posseses special powers which runs in her family. She relocates to the U.S. in hopes of avoiding the spiritual powers but finds herself unable to escape it.

This year's Pusan International Film Festival will be held from October ...

my gosh now shes very popular........fighting fighting..my angel...... :thumleft: :thumleft:

yayayay............... :thumright: :thumright:

kyofans

Post by kyofans » Sep 10th, '08, 07:50

i have news for to day........... :-)

First Look : Song Hye Kyo's Hollywood Debut
Tuesday September 9, 2008 Korea

Make yourself at Home] is feature debut of the director Soopum Sohn, who was invited to PIFF and Cannes with his short [Island to Island] in 2000.

The film has been noted since its early production stage starring the celebrated Korean actress Song Hye Kyo. In the upper class suburbs of New Jersey, Korean-American Peter is starting a new life with his mysterious bride, Sookhy, whom he met through a marriage broker in Korea. She chose this foreign country to avoid the power of shamanism, but her fate doesn’t let her run way from it.

The film portraits church-based Korean communities in states, where the traditional values are rather ignored by American pragmatism and conflict arises between two different cultures-orient and occident. The two cultures get close and wrecked, just as Sookhy tries to be American woman imitating her neighbor Julie. [Make Yourself at Home] surprises and confuses the audience with its complexities of cultural context and religious madness.

more........Song HyeKyo friendship Hollywood advance work was opened to the public from this year Pusan international film festival the first all. Beginning the movie of Songhyekyo leading role which becomes known as the subject which is 'at the husband's house (Make Yourself at Home) 'changed a subject and this year Pusan international film festival splitting the reel was initially opened to the public from all.
9th afternoon Seoul storehouse anger film festival Secretariat Bureau revealed from the 13th Pusan international film festival press interview which is opened from the press center which it bites that 'formality it screens the husband's house ' from the film festival.
The movie-like 'husband's house ' is long work debut work of the hand setting an example supervision which with the work where the United States and Korean capital are combined graduates a New York large movie-like subject with photograph crane doctor native. Songhyekyo, the exorcist keeps a role from this time movie and the woman is and it performs the character which nobility is.
Pusan film festival “the church in the center the scenery of one Korean community very is the fortune work in interest. Korean traditional religion and the United States which are an exorcist, the opposition between Christianity which the emigration all generation accommodates accomplishes an important composition. The brother-in-law ocean record of the woman who intersects the charm and religious insanity were mixed and a selection reason " they revealed the outward appearance of psychological thrill interest all.
Pusan film festival which will come was held from October 2nd comes until 10th day all.

my gosh......now shes.......very popular......fighting my angel.... :thumleft: :thumleft:

kobe23

Post by kobe23 » Sep 10th, '08, 13:10

Wow....Song Hye Kyo as a sorceress eh? That sounds kinda kinky. ;)

Hope it gets good reviews and may everything turn out well for her.

cutekid

Post by cutekid » Sep 11th, '08, 11:47

wow! that's nice to hear! her movie will premiere in an international film festval...

hope it gets good reviews!

bikyo4ever_xxii

Post by bikyo4ever_xxii » Sep 11th, '08, 12:26

she's my most favorite actress! she's the most beautiful woman in the world!

belleza

Post by belleza » Sep 12th, '08, 00:54

Song Hye Kyo rocking Levi jeans in new model spread. Have to say -- Photoshop is magic!! :D

http://www.dramabeans.com/2008/09/levis ... g-hye-gyo/

belleza

Post by belleza » Sep 17th, '08, 00:42

Song Hye Kyo at Laneige, and featuring a mushroom cap haircut. Wow. Not good. :(

http://popseoul.com/2008/09/17/star-spo ... t-laneige/

belleza

Post by belleza » Sep 22nd, '08, 07:21

Omo!! Omo!! The World That They Live In poster is out!

http://www.seoulbeats.com/2008/09/the-w ... -revealed/

The World That They Live In Conference

Wow . . . it's like I'm blinded by the combined beauty of BinKyo. :P

BTW, notice that Hye Kyo's wearing a ring on the 4th finger of her left hand. Hmm . . . :blink :clap:

akiko-chico

Post by akiko-chico » Sep 29th, '08, 02:40

I luv Song, god she is gorgeous!! I'm so jealous haha :lol :wub:

poshbean

Post by poshbean » Sep 29th, '08, 11:52

SHK is a real beauty. When she acts you could just feel her in her role. I prefer her in Drama roles than movies though! my one cents thoughts!

belleza

Post by belleza » Oct 23rd, '08, 06:38

One week to go. OMG I'm just a bottle of happy happy joy joy right now . . .

Anyway, this is for you Kobe. 8 minutes of Three Bears!! As it turns out, she's been doing this dance since 1998 . . .

kobe23

Post by kobe23 » Oct 26th, '08, 14:45

OMG that is amazing stuff! So SHK's 3 bears performance was a reference to SoonPoong Clinic? How cool is that? Seriously, this is the best video on YouTube! Subscribed, Bookmarked and Downloaded :)

I loved the NG of her 3 bears dance for FH at 1:36. Her dance there was really funny and erratic...even Rain couldn't hold his laughter and then SHK slapped him on the back! She is just so cute.....this video is a good reminder as to why I like SHK so much. Not that I need reminding, but still :)

cutekid

Post by cutekid » Oct 26th, '08, 23:56

haha! the video is so cute! thanks for sharing!

hrhmwidxrkfa

Post by hrhmwidxrkfa » Nov 5th, '08, 09:18

i liker her sooo much, anyone can post up some videos?

cutekid

Post by cutekid » Nov 6th, '08, 00:16

^ hi! you can always check my YouTube account for her videos.

NinaBakaDa

Post by NinaBakaDa » Nov 14th, '08, 08:42

I like her but she is too EXPENSIVE!

Jaja

Post by Jaja » Nov 19th, '08, 13:25

I love this woman. She has grown more intelligent from each project she made. Proud be a fan.

wilma

Post by wilma » Nov 26th, '08, 14:28

My god its a nice and beautiful about SONG HYE KYO shes so beatiful i like her very much specially in acting her drama "FULL HOUSE" id adore it it a beautiful love story good luck to your career.

memorii no memorii

Post by memorii no memorii » Aug 13th, '09, 11:20

she dun hv any new drama d ? :blink
xcept than the worlds within

cutekid

Post by cutekid » Aug 14th, '09, 12:19

^ yup, worlds within was the last drama she made...
it was broadcast last year...

memorii no memorii

Post by memorii no memorii » Aug 14th, '09, 13:06

yah i noe
no more new drama?
**** miss her damn alot! :(

Jaja

Post by Jaja » Aug 15th, '09, 10:30

Yeah no upcoming drama or movie project but she found a new boyfriend - Hyun Bin.

memorii no memorii

Post by memorii no memorii » Aug 15th, '09, 10:33

geezz

cutekid

Post by cutekid » Aug 15th, '09, 14:07

Jaja wrote:Yeah no upcoming drama or movie project but she found a new boyfriend - Hyun Bin.
yeah, at least she has a new lover now...

memorii no memorii

Post by memorii no memorii » Aug 15th, '09, 14:28

sux la if she gt new lover

esgmania

Post by esgmania » Aug 25th, '09, 03:07

Yup. I read from allKoreanGossip.com that it's official. I wonder what Lee Byung Hun will think about this.

Jaja

Post by Jaja » Aug 29th, '09, 15:49

Song Hye Kyo once said that she felt hurt when she saw LBH with another women after their two months of their break-up.

cute_angel

Post by cute_angel » Nov 27th, '09, 11:23

She is so lucky to have Hyun Bin as her lover!!!!!!!!!! :wub:

Jaja

Post by Jaja » Nov 17th, '11, 03:25

Anyone here can tell me where can I download the film Make Yourself at Home?

alexk777

Post by alexk777 » Dec 7th, '13, 00:05

she is awful actress. Only reason i stopped watching full house after 3rd episode. She has zero charm , zero acting ability...she smiles say look at me i am reading script. Most over hyped person in korean drama.

I am not even asian.