ALEC SU YOU PENG

Discuss about your favourite Chinese Actors and Actresses.
Julynne

ALEC SU YOU PENG

Post by Julynne » Nov 18th, '05, 05:37

Mandarin Name : Su You Peng
English Name : Alec Su ( Tommy was his old name but he doesn't like to be called by that anymore )
Nickname : A-Peng (mom), Hisao Guai (friends)
Birthday : September 11, 1973
Chinese Zodiac : Ox
Zodiac Sign : Virgo
Birth Place : Taipei, Taiwan
Nationality : Taiwanese
Residency : Taipei, Taiwan
Family : Parents and Younger Brother
Relationship Status : Single
Height : 172 cm / 5'8"
Weight : 59 kg / 130 lbs
Blood Type : B
Language : Mandarin, English and Taiwanese
Primary School : Hisao Qiao, Shuang Liang
Secondary High : Chen Yuan, Min Lung
Pets : Bird, Dog
He Can : Play The Keyboard
In His Sparetime : He Goes To The Movies Or Pubs
When He's Down : He Talks To His Friend
Place Family, Friends, Lover into the order from most important to least in his heart : Family, Lover, Friend
Motto in Life : Believe In Yourself
His Dream : Go Overseas To Study And Buy His Family A Bigger House
In Love : Be Truthful And To Love One Only
He Likes Girls Who are : Tender In Personality And Caring
First Love : 17 Years Old
How Many Lovers : He Wants To Keep It A Secret
His Acting is The Most Influenced by : Vicki Zhao
Character He Does Like Playing : Funny Ones
He Wants to Act with : Maggie Zhang Man Yu
Celebrity Friends :Nicky Wu, Benny Chen and Vicki Zhao
Favorite Chinese Actress : Maggie Zhang Man Yu
Favorite Song : Zhu Fu
Favorite Chinese Author : Zhang Ai Lin
Favorite Comic : Dan Shen Su She Lian Huan Pao
Favorite Chiong Yao Book :Huan Zhu Ge Ge
Favorite Food : BBQ Lamb
Least Favorite Food : Tomato
Favorite Breakfast : Soy Sauce With Eggs
Favorite Drink : Soy Bean Drinks
Least Favorite Drink : Gasy Drinks
Favorite Food (country) : Western
Favorite Dish : German Pork Foot
Favorite Snack : Doesn't Eat Any
Happiest Time : When His Fans Approves Of Him
Will Be Happier If : Let Him Sleep For 3 Days
Worst Time : Looses His Love
Favorite Person : Mom
He Hates People Who are : Self Centred And Greedy
He Can't Bare : When He Can't Sleep
Favorite Animal : People
Favorite Season : Winter
Favorite Flower : Rose
Favorite Style Of Clothing : Casual
Favorite Place : Taiwan
Favorite City : Taipei And Beijing
Favorite Sportsmen : Pete Sampras ( American tennis player )
Favorite Sport : Basket Ball, Tennis
Favorite Day : Valentine's Day
Favorite Color : Creamy
Least Favorite Color : Purple
Favorite Part Of His Body : The Proportion
Least Favorite Part Of His Body : Too Skinny
Favorite Star : Madonna

Julynne

Post by Julynne » Nov 19th, '05, 06:45

HEY GREAT NEWS!!..VICKI N ALEC MEET AGAIN!!!...HERE IS A PICTURE!!..it's was on NOVEMBER 18, 2005...LV EVENT!!..at BEIJING!!

lyna

Post by lyna » Nov 19th, '05, 07:04

I'm so happy that Alec cut his hair! He looks so cute.

AnimeLocoChika

Post by AnimeLocoChika » Nov 19th, '05, 07:10

I dont think he looks that bad with long hair...but either way....he's still adorable :D

tlina069
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by tlina069 » Nov 22nd, '05, 23:22

He looks so much mature now compared to when I knew him as Little Tiger's member. Hehehehe...
I think his singing vocal changes somewhat. I am currently watching "Love at the Aegean Sea", so far, his acting is decent. In this particular series, if you don't pay close attention, Peter Ho and Alec look the same! Or is it just me?!?! Hehehehe...their height separates them for sure. I like the ending song that Alec sings for this series. Pretty mellow and sad. :)

azndgn26

Post by azndgn26 » Nov 22nd, '05, 23:28

I luv Alec as an actor!!!

Julynne

Post by Julynne » Nov 24th, '05, 20:18

HEY GREAT NEWS!!!...GUESS WHAT EVERYONE!!!...ALEC N VICKI GOT CAUGHT DINING AFTER LV EVENT!!!!...
http://www.voy.com/43550/21797.html
sorry not a clearer scans!!!.... it was 4rm a HK magazine Oriental Sunday!!!...

Julynne

Post by Julynne » Nov 25th, '05, 06:42

Most Clear pic of Vicki and Alec after LV event!

Julynne

Post by Julynne » Nov 25th, '05, 09:02

more news on AV DINING AFTER LV EVENT!!...go 2 this site and then click article "here":D...2 read more info...
http://avalbum.sitesled.com/
...but i wonder what they talk about!..hehe..^-^..i hope it's something sweet!...

Julynne

Post by Julynne » Nov 26th, '05, 06:31

new pictures of alec ...4rm alecfanclub in korea
MTV超級盛典頒獎典禮--蘇有朋在後台 (2005年11月25日)

Julynne

Post by Julynne » Nov 26th, '05, 18:09

more news on AV DINING AFTER LV EVENT!!...
http://www.voy.com/43550/21888.html

lyna

Post by lyna » Dec 7th, '05, 08:15

Alec does look more matrue now. And good to know that AV are still friends.

nauti_ger

Post by nauti_ger » Dec 7th, '05, 23:44

oh wow didnt know that there was an alec thread here~!!! kekeke...
looks like there are alec-bies all over the place~!
we shd actually start introducing more alec shows here cos it seems like there are much here...but how do we go abt doing that may i ask?

angelyly

Post by angelyly » Dec 8th, '05, 05:43

hello every one! I am totaly new here :mrgreen: ...and Im a Big Fan of vicki but I CANT! READ chinese :-( ..so ..could someone tell meh whuts up in the newspaper that Julynne post on october 9...I will apreciated!... :D
Attachments
sorry...i love pix...so I have to add one here..hehhe..:P
sorry...i love pix...so I have to add one here..hehhe..:P
zao2.jpg (42.22 KiB) Viewed 14685 times

Kai Lien
AiRen
AiRen

Post by Kai Lien » Dec 14th, '05, 08:58

nauti_ger wrote:oh wow didnt know that there was an alec thread here~!!! kekeke...
looks like there are alec-bies all over the place~!
we shd actually start introducing more alec shows here cos it seems like there are much here...but how do we go abt doing that may i ask?
Yeah! :salut: nauti_ger, come visit often! There are a lot of AV fans here, neh? Let's see...how about I share a little story of how I came to know and grow fond of Youpeng ge.

The first time I ever really heard of Alec was when I saw the series HZGG. My mom rented the tapes and my cousin, a few friends, and I started to watch the show together. The series was so enjoyable and Alec and Vicki were the cutest couple. The moment I saw Wu Ah Ge it was love at first sight. ^_^' hehe. He's the perfect prince.

Awhile after HZGG, the tv started to show Cousin Jixiang/Old house has joy. Seeing Alec in modern clothing was a treat! I didn't see a Alec show on tv for a long time until i think Romance in the Rain. It's one of the best series ever. :thumleft: Alec was so funny as the screechy Du Fei. The only problem I had with it was that he wasn't the main character & wasn't paired up with Vicki. Held a grudge on Leo for the longest time. Still upset that he didn't sing in that ost. :cussing: I saw Taiji Prodigy/Shao nian zhang san feng when I was vacationing in China a few years ago. I was so shocked. The hair really scared me. I'm ok now :P

You know what's weird? Alec was pretty stiff in the legendary siblings. It's very strange since he was fine in HZGG. I really don't know what happened there. Well, I better finish watching it to find out. Here's a list of my favorites:

Series: Heavenly sword and Dragon Saber
Look: Are you Happy or Not? Album
Album: Understanding
Pairing: ahhh so hard. My top 3: Vicki, Alyssa & GYY lol

I just love listening to him speak cantonese, taiwanese and english. *sigh* I recently heard him speak english really well in that korean concert. I also love his comical side! Such a funny funny guy. :lol:

Here are some rare pictures of Alec. :mrgreen:

ImageImage

nauti_ger

Post by nauti_ger » Dec 16th, '05, 17:39

hi kai lien u are also from spcnet forum right..keke
i tink the reason why alec was so stiff in Handsome Siblings was becos Hua Wu Que's character was supposed to be this way... alec himself said that his own character was nothing like that of Wu Que so he had to take some time to adjust to that...but i thot he did well..kekek

I first saw alec in HZGG and thought that he was cute..than followed by Handsome Siblings and HSDS.but i still didnt really catch on to alec fever until i saw him in LOAS - WOAH..so HOTTT~! so manly..i was like totally attracted by him lar...hehehe..i reallly like alec as he grows older cos he is more mature and is more appealing to me at least..kekeke..

My favourites:
Series - close fight btw HSDS 2003 and LOAS. Lu Enqi in LOAS was my favourite character but i loved the AA pairing..i thot that Zhao Min and Wuji were so cute together.
Look - LOAS look - so manly sia..kekeke
Album - Before and After - loved the new love songs...fav song has to be Platos Eternity
Coupling - has to be Alec and Alyssia~! Although i prefer Alyssia with Vincent, i really digged the chemistry btw Alec and Alyssia in HSDS2003..

Kai Lien
AiRen
AiRen

Post by Kai Lien » Dec 17th, '05, 09:09

nauti_ger wrote: Coupling - has to be Alec and Alyssia~! Although i prefer Alyssia with Vincent, i really digged the chemistry btw Alec and Alyssia in HSDS2003..
OMG! nauti_ger We have the same taste! I love Alyssa and Alec too but I prefer Alyssa with Vincent more! They are the cutest! :wub: :lol

Yeah, I'm from spcnet too. We need to make him more popular here! :mrgreen:

nauti_ger

Post by nauti_ger » Dec 17th, '05, 13:00

yuh i totally agree~! we need to make him more known to the rest of the world..seems like there are alot of non-english speaking pple here so shd start introducing alec to the non asians as well~!

haiku

alec...

Post by haiku » Dec 31st, '05, 05:58

He is so cute...

Calgirl00

Post by Calgirl00 » Jan 1st, '06, 00:29

I have a silly question... did Alec and Vicky Zhao ever go out??? or they were dating???? or I got confuse by reading all the post??? happy new year everyone

avlucky105

Post by avlucky105 » Jan 1st, '06, 23:09

Alec when he was small______absolutelly adorable ~I love him!!!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:
Attachments
114.jpg
114.jpg (15.91 KiB) Viewed 14082 times
2.jpg
2.jpg (23.65 KiB) Viewed 14082 times
1.jpg
1.jpg (34.28 KiB) Viewed 14082 times
3.jpg
3.jpg (18.78 KiB) Viewed 14082 times
116.jpg
116.jpg (12.37 KiB) Viewed 14082 times

xmunkeezx

Post by xmunkeezx » Jan 1st, '06, 23:50

Puhahah I never knew there was an Alec thread >_< I really haven't seen many of his shows. The first tim ei ever saw him was in HZGG and I just LOVED his character. That was 5 years ago I think? Now I'm rewatching it and I still like him a ton. puhahah if anything, I think I like him even more. So I started to look for info on him, but somehow I haven't found anything >_-

Anyhow, I have only seen him in HZGG and and Romance in the Rain. I haven't seen any of his newer shows. Gotta find a way to get them hhaha ... Has anyone seen the one he's in with Kangta and Ruby, or the one he's in with Jang Nara? I wanna know how those are.

^^ Seeing as some of you have favorite albums, would anyone mind sharing his albums with me? I can't find them anywhere. Or just the Are You Happy or Not? song. I love the MV.

afdajdflja I'm so happy to find some people who know about him ^^

nauti_ger

Post by nauti_ger » Jan 4th, '06, 16:58

xmunkeezx wrote:Puhahah I never knew there was an Alec thread >_< I really haven't seen many of his shows. The first tim ei ever saw him was in HZGG and I just LOVED his character. That was 5 years ago I think? Now I'm rewatching it and I still like him a ton. puhahah if anything, I think I like him even more. So I started to look for info on him, but somehow I haven't found anything >_-

Anyhow, I have only seen him in HZGG and and Romance in the Rain. I haven't seen any of his newer shows. Gotta find a way to get them hhaha ... Has anyone seen the one he's in with Kangta and Ruby, or the one he's in with Jang Nara? I wanna know how those are.

^^ Seeing as some of you have favorite albums, would anyone mind sharing his albums with me? I can't find them anywhere. Or just the Are You Happy or Not? song. I love the MV.

heya...get his songs from this website - http://www.av-odyssey.org/albums.htm
Av Odyssey is a webite dedicated to Alec-Vicky fans..so theres loads of stuff abt alec and vicki there are even music videos and concert clips :)

angelyly

Post by angelyly » Jan 5th, '06, 05:54

Hmm..is that Alec?
If its HiM....ouahhhh!!!...cute cute hhaha! :lol

xmunkeezx

Post by xmunkeezx » Jan 7th, '06, 10:56

^ He looks a lot ... um different? But it's him ^^ At least I'm pretty sure cause his name's beside the picture right? hahah

AHHH nauti_ger THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE SITE. Ahadfkjd ;it's so fun to just look at it thank you!!

angelyly

Post by angelyly » Jan 8th, '06, 04:41

xmunkeezx wrote:^ He looks a lot ... um different? But it's him ^^ At least I'm pretty sure cause his name's beside the picture right? hahah

AHHH nauti_ger THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE SITE. Ahadfkjd ;it's so fun to just look at it thank you!!
muahaha...i dont read chinese...but..i love chinese!...heheh!!!... :cheers:

avlucky105

Post by avlucky105 » Jan 8th, '06, 10:09

xmunkeezx wrote:Puhahah I never knew there was an Alec thread >_< I really haven't seen many of his shows. The first tim ei ever saw him was in HZGG and I just LOVED his character. That was 5 years ago I think? Now I'm rewatching it and I still like him a ton. puhahah if anything, I think I like him even more. So I started to look for info on him, but somehow I haven't found anything >_-

He is in a lot of movies, and i watch mostly all of them ( I thinks it is really good, and he look handsomely hot!!!) :wub: :wub: :wub:
these are some are some of the movies:
Heavenly Sword and Dragon Saber (with Alyssia Chia) really cute couples!
Love in Agean Sea (with Chae Rim and Peter Ho) love this one!
The Yang Clan Warriors (also with Chae Rim) touching scene!
Magic Touch of Fate (Ruby Lin and Kangta) verry good also (he is a poor inocent guy in love with ruby)
newest one called in Vietnamese (i don't know the title for english yet: Cong Chua Buong Binh (i haven't watch this one so i don't know) (with Jang Nara)
Attachments
Heavenly Sword and Dragon Saber
Heavenly Sword and Dragon Saber
1111111111111111.jpg (131.33 KiB) Viewed 13996 times
Love in Agean Sea
Love in Agean Sea
11111111111112.jpg (127.77 KiB) Viewed 13996 times
The Yang Clan Warriors
The Yang Clan Warriors
1111111111111111112.jpg (113.62 KiB) Viewed 13996 times
Magic Touch of Fate
Magic Touch of Fate
111111111111111111223.jpg (153.41 KiB) Viewed 13996 times
Cong Chu Buong Binh (Vietnamese)
Cong Chu Buong Binh (Vietnamese)
333333333333333335.jpg (52.59 KiB) Viewed 13996 times

nauti_ger

Post by nauti_ger » Jan 9th, '06, 18:02

xmunkeezx wrote:^ He looks a lot ... um different? But it's him ^^ At least I'm pretty sure cause his name's beside the picture right? hahah

hahah no problem im more than happy to share..so how do u like his singing?

Kai Lien
AiRen
AiRen

Post by Kai Lien » Jan 10th, '06, 02:32

There's lots of good sites on Alechere. My fave is Alec Fan Club Korea & http://av-oddysey.org :wub: :wub:

I just started watching Diao Man Gong Zhu. It's VERY good, better than my expectations. Except it isn't his voice in the opening themesong, at least not in copy I have. :glare:

Speaking of singing, anyone happen to have mp3s of songs from diao man? :mrgreen:

mya

Post by mya » Apr 7th, '06, 18:14

my favorite drama with him is HEAVENLY SWORD AND DRAGON SABRE.... he's sooooo hoooot.....

he makes a cuuuuuuute couple with a alyssa chia... i prefer her over chae rim, vickki zhao and ruby lin

heavenz_gurl

Post by heavenz_gurl » Apr 19th, '06, 22:11

oh..cute alec!! loved the serie, love of the aegean sea hea was in..

<3 chae rim

Food_Lover

Post by Food_Lover » Apr 20th, '06, 05:39

Hi, I'm new to this place so I was quite pleasantly surprised to see that there's such a big community over here.

From reading your postins, I know that you guys love Alec Su. SO here's the question (heh heh heh, sorry :P): Where can I get The Magic Touch Of Fate?!?!? I saw the show on a friend's DVD but when I tried looking for it in Malaysia, I totally can't find it at all! :cry: And I'm dying to find out the ending!

Can someone please help me?!?!? Thank you so much!

P.S. For those people in Malaysia who can't get enough of Alec, there's another show that you might like. It's in the vein of THe Heavenly Siblings but Alec's much better in this show. It's called Pai An Jing Qi (Mandarin) Or Amazing Cases. I'm still trying to figure out how to load it onto my PC (anyone out there want to give me a step by step tutorial? :P). So hopefully once I figure that out, I'll be able to share it with all you fans out there. :lol 8)

suraya_s

Post by suraya_s » May 5th, '06, 00:09

lyna wrote:I'm so happy that Alec cut his hair! He looks so cute.
he's cute even when his head is half bald :lol

azndgn26

Post by azndgn26 » May 5th, '06, 01:10

Food_Lover wrote: From reading your postins, I know that you guys love Alec Su. SO here's the question (heh heh heh, sorry :P): Where can I get The Magic Touch Of Fate?!?!? I saw the show on a friend's DVD but when I tried looking for it in Malaysia, I totally can't find it at all! :cry: And I'm dying to find out the ending!

Can someone please help me?!?!? Thank you so much!
BT
http://www.asiandownloadz.net/upload/in ... ch+of+fate

DD (incomplete)
http://www.asiandownloadz.net/upload/in ... ch+of+fate

need at least 10 posts to dl on asiandownloadz

http://www.fantasticsuperclub.org/forum ... ch+of+fate

Food_Lover

Post by Food_Lover » May 5th, '06, 15:00

Thank you so much, azndgn26.

Hopefully I'll be able to get it soon. :wub: :lol

ngocdung2111

Post by ngocdung2111 » Jul 17th, '06, 03:04

Alec Su is one of my favorite actor. He so cute prince in HZGG. He is very handsome and intellegent King in Bratty Princess. hahahaha. I want to watch more of his series still looking for Warrios of Yang Clan. He is so cute with every his co-atress. But I still think that vicky Zhao is had the most chemistry with him.

I wonder IF VICKY ZHAO AND ALEC SU EVER GOING OUT? Is he going out with Ruby Lin now?

Kai Lien
AiRen
AiRen

Post by Kai Lien » Sep 11th, '06, 20:55

:party: Happy Birthday, Alec! :party:

atxtomtom

Post by atxtomtom » Sep 28th, '06, 21:33

he did a good job in HSDS.. not to mention he'll always look like a kid

kelly24

Post by kelly24 » Dec 26th, '06, 16:15

Does anyone know when his new tv series is out with the actress from twins of brothers?

mj30chan

Post by mj30chan » Jan 26th, '07, 13:01

has anyone watched pai an jing qi, the drama w/ Alec acting as a judge? b/c I was wondering if series has chinese subtitles or not? b/c the version I d/l off clubbox doesn't seem to. Just harder to understand w/o the Chinese b/c I'm not fluent in Chinese nor do I know all the cheng yu yet.

mj30chan

Post by mj30chan » Feb 2nd, '07, 00:25

So I was browsing thru the internet one day & stumbled upon an interesting fact. I know that chinese series & movies usually re-record the actors' voices at the end. I thought they they only dubbed voices for actors who can't speak Chinese, but not sure anymore....On one forum, people were talking about You Peng's (Alec's) voice being dubbed for some of his series, due to his Taiwanese accent. So I was wondering if this was true or not? Are there really some of his series in which his voice is dubbed? cuz that would be sad :-(

Wonder if anyone really looks at this thread....

Kai Lien
AiRen
AiRen

Post by Kai Lien » Feb 4th, '07, 07:54

From time to time, I look at this thread. But its pretty inactive...c'mon Alec fans I know you're out there. :mrgreen: There are topics of him @ spcnet forum and hotelier2000 that are pretty active.

I am not sure why they dub his voice. I don't feel that he has a taiwanese accent. I mean I have seen many Ruby Lin series and its her real voice most of the time. I don't hear a difference between their speaking. *shrugs* It could be that they can't afford to pay him more to dub the series. Anyways, from what I remember, I have only seen the following with his own voice:

Grandpa's Home
Cousin Jixiang
Young Zhang San Feng
The Magic Touch of Fate
Romance in the Rain
Yang Warriors - dub
Handsome Siblings - dubbed
HSDS - dub
Amazing Cases - dub
Mischievous Princess - dub

Seems like his voice only gets dubbed for ancient series...

mj30chan

Post by mj30chan » Feb 4th, '07, 08:16

thanx so much for answering my questions!!

So they really did dub his voice for the ancient series. I couldn't really tell b/c sometimes it does sound like him. But kind of sad that we don't get to hear his real voice in those ancient series. Oh well. But I think I did read on a spctv forum that for hzgg it was you peng's real voice.

Another question though. Is it mentioned in the opening or ending credits that his voice is dubbed? Like how can you find out which voices are dubbed? What's the chinese characters for "dub"?

Though still love to hear his real voice :D Just watched Grandpa's Home....so sad & sweet. Love You Peng's acting in that.

Thanx again Kai Lien for answering my questions!!

I'll look in the other threads as well just to see how things are going from time to time.

tammiest

Post by tammiest » Feb 11th, '07, 07:43

^^ I actually thought that he dubbed his own voice in Jue Dai Shwang Jiao, but I could be wrong. It sounds like him, and I know that Jimmy Lin ZhiYing dubbed his own voice for that same series...

It's REALLY noticeable, though, in Diao Man Gong Zhu [My Bratty Princess]. *cringes* I HATE the dubbed voice in that drama... :x

mj30chan

Post by mj30chan » Feb 19th, '07, 13:10

Recently watching Jue Dai Shuang Jiao, and it's dubbed. Sounds like him w/ a Mainland accent, but not his voice. But nice dubbing I have to say. Only reason I stick w/ the series is b/c of You Peng b/c the other twin.......*yeah*

Now, for Bratty Princess. I like the series. However, sometimes the dubbed voice is good & sometimes bad. Why couldn't they use a better person??

Sad to say that his new series Jiang Ji Jiu Ji is also dubbed *sniffs* Probably, has to do w/ accents again. But the storyline seems quite interesting and I love watching You Peng act.

Question, what do you call the person who is dubbing? b/c in Japanese anime the term is seiyuu. So in Chinese drama, what is the term?

ISWAKrocks

Post by ISWAKrocks » Jun 11th, '07, 22:19

i think it's probably 'Pei Ying Yuan', coz 'pei ying' means dubbing
not 100% though, hope it helps :)

OnneQ

Post by OnneQ » Jul 5th, '07, 10:30

friend,got question to ask.when alec still in little tiger his name is tommy su right?why he change to alec?anyway,wat's his latest show now?i am one of his fan oso...the last rumour i heard is he is together with chearim?is it true???

nauti_ger

Post by nauti_ger » Jul 24th, '07, 20:49

i am not too sure as to why alec changed his name.but perhaps tommy su was the name given to him by the manager of the boyband little tigers to tally with his image of the Guai Guai (good behaved) tiger.
alec sounds more manly heeheee
his latest show is called jiang ji jiu ji - u can see this thread on spcnet - http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthread.php?t=17819

anyway he is not with chaerim. apparently he was rumoured awhile back to be with his manager?? not sure about that tho

tammiest

Post by tammiest » Jul 24th, '07, 21:39

nauti_ger wrote:i am not too sure as to why alec changed his name.but perhaps tommy su was the name given to him by the manager of the boyband little tigers to tally with his image of the Guai Guai (good behaved) tiger.
alec sounds more manly heeheee
You are exactly correct! He once said that Tommy was the choice of his record company... but that he wanted to choose his own English name.

I think he looks more like an Alec, anyway :)

And I also heard the same rumors about him and his manager. Also unsure if they're true... but I'd personally love to be Alec's manager or personal assistant, haha :p :p

Alethia

Post by Alethia » Dec 29th, '07, 15:03

Alec Su International Fans Support Group -English Forum and Web Site

We are very excited to announce that an English language forum and web site for Alec Su International Fans is finally official!

Many many thanks to everyone who helped and supported this effort. We hope you will all stop by to visit, contribute news, photos and translations, join in discussions and meet You Peng's fans from around the world. Feedback and suggestions are always appreciated!

ASIF Forum URL:
http://www.forumer.com/alecsyp

Alec Su International Fans web site:
http://www.alecsuinternationalfans.com

Best wishes and Happy New Year!
from the team that brings you the ASIF site
(Please feel free to repost this announcement!)

briancharliee

Post by briancharliee » Jan 7th, '08, 17:34

He Likes Girls Who are : Tender In Personality And Caring .

How many he get till now ?

bitt_ping

Post by bitt_ping » Oct 16th, '09, 00:54

Love him when his role as Wu A Ge Yong Qi on HZGG....Love his character on that drama...Especially how he's treat Xiao Yan Zi and so care about her...hehehe....

Always love his attitude and his smile ^^

Will support him 4eva ^^

yellowsky

Post by yellowsky » Jan 17th, '10, 15:19

Lol haha, this brings back the memories!!! I first saw him as wu a ge in Huan Zhu Ge Ge too!(eng: Princess Returning Pearl isn't it? Lol what a weird one hehe!xD).

Btw guys, you know he and Lin Xin Ru (Ruby) are good friends? Well, I found this last time...pretty funny:
He tries to ask her to say "I love you" on a TV show and ended doing all sorts of wacky things..xD