GILLIAN CHUNG SAM TONG

Discuss about your favourite Chinese Actors and Actresses.
Julynne

GILLIAN CHUNG SAM TONG

Post by Julynne » Nov 18th, '05, 08:07

~GILLIAN CHUNG~
Name: Gillian Chung
Birthday: January 21st 1981
Height: 5'3"
Weight: 98 lbs.
Horoscope: aquarius
Languages: cantonese, mandarin, and english
Hobby: singing, shopping, and watching movie
Favourite food: cracker
Favourite singers: TLC, Faye Wong, and Robbie Williams
Favourite music: pop
Favourite animal: dog
Favourite magazine: fashion
Favourite season: autumn
Favourite activitie: badminton

blackstarjr

Post by blackstarjr » Nov 18th, '05, 08:14

Aaaah the cute one..hehe..I just luv her.Wow, she 5'3..yeow..:)

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Nov 18th, '05, 08:18

TWINS....

I'm not their biggest fan, but I've enjoyed many of their songs. IMO, Ah-Gil's the prettier one and Ah-Sa's the cuter one. :-)

Also, many of their movies crack me up.....Charlene's was "My Wife is Eighteen" and I don't remember the title to my favorite Gillian movie...but it's the one where she falls for Eason Chan and she's a firefighter.

Shorty

Post by Shorty » Nov 19th, '05, 06:01

Gillian's short! YES! Lol. Hooray for the shorties. ;D Anyway, I don't think she masters in acting, but her voice isn't bad. ;D And of course her looks top it all off. Still waiting for HER upcoming movie, Sharp Image. Hehe.

Eaglechen

Post by Eaglechen » Nov 21st, '05, 23:46

gillian is the more talented twin imho.
i liked her acting in Beyond our Ken and House of fury.
but most of the time ... she's annoying ... especially when she's with her other "half" :glare:
and i hate the music

Vickiii

Post by Vickiii » Nov 25th, '05, 03:07

angelyly

Post by angelyly » Dec 7th, '05, 05:59

Gillian..shes my favorite..CHEER UP FOR GILLIAN Yeeeeeeeeee!!! :D :D :thumleft: :thumright:

a_gill

Post by a_gill » Apr 2nd, '06, 02:22

i'm her fan too . loves her

asillysaint

Post by asillysaint » Apr 12th, '06, 05:58

lilswtangel wrote:TWINS....

I'm not their biggest fan, but I've enjoyed many of their songs. IMO, Ah-Gil's the prettier one and Ah-Sa's the cuter one. :-)

Also, many of their movies crack me up.....Charlene's was "My Wife is Eighteen" and I don't remember the title to my favorite Gillian movie...but it's the one where she falls for Eason Chan and she's a firefighter.
That movie is called, If You Care. All of Gillian's solo films had an interesting and meaningful moral, that's why I love Gillian's acting. She's not always trying to be cute but rather mature and different.

JonJon

Post by JonJon » Apr 27th, '06, 11:35

She is sooo cuute, use to be the biggest twins fan ^^

angeizahoy

Post by angeizahoy » Aug 25th, '06, 15:07

so uh... anybody heard the news about Gillian? some tabloid reporter secretly recorded a video/took pictures (i forgot which, oops!) of Gillian while she was changing, on the set of her new movie. personally, i'm not a fan of the girls or anything, but really, thats just wrong...

baybee.chi

Post by baybee.chi » Aug 25th, '06, 15:10

omg yes i heard about that same i not that big of a fan of twins but no one should deserve that and the fact that they thought it was safe when this was about to happen truly that is wrong and they should sue those creeps.

i also came across this video on youtube if anyone want to watch its an interview of Gillian's:

LYF

Post by LYF » Aug 26th, '06, 14:34

she is unlucky :lol

skachild

Post by skachild » Aug 26th, '06, 15:05

try help her by sign in the complaint and the pertition.... :thumright: :thumright: :thumright:
Recently, Gillian Chung had been filmed of her changing after a concert by the tabloid, 'EasyFinder'. This is an outrageous event, therefore action needs to be taken about it. Many of us do feel that this is a serious issue because if it's let on without control, then it could turn into something that happens frequently. Unfortunately, the government in Hong Kong has announced that unless the number of complaints reach 10,000, they will not be taking action about this issue. At the moment, there are only 812 complaints filed in. Please, I ask you, even if you are not a fan of Gillian Chung's, please help out with this problem in general because it could very well be your idol who is the next victim. In fact, it affects the society in Hong Kong and even how others view chinese people in general. Please help send out a complaint so that the government will do something about this, as in stopping this. If each person sends out one, then we're that much closer to the target. Your help will definitely be appreciated. Related Articles:
http://asianfanatics.net/forum/index.ph ... 93176&st=0

LYF

Post by LYF » Aug 26th, '06, 16:32

she really suay thats what i can say....

asillysaint

Post by asillysaint » Oct 20th, '06, 17:56

Gillian is doing better now.

She's so lovely and elegant, her waltz dance. And I LOVE her solo.

strawberricjam

Post by strawberricjam » Jan 16th, '07, 21:24

i love twins
i'm listening to them right now^^